AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

which do you prefer: Aprodisiacs or personal techniques to excite sexual desires?

sex intercourse philosophy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Trambeline

Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

I am interested in your input about starting a consensual sex ritual. What is the best way to get warmed up with sex? Would you prefer a some sort of atmoshphere of your own, if so, then how would you set that up? Would you prefer some knick-knacks for your partner, if so, what would those be? Does it matter how the partner turns you on? If so, in what way does she/he usually turn you on?

#2 mlint007

mlint007

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The Seeker

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2312 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

I would love to answer this topic but I heard through the grapevine we can't talk about sex anymore..... :(

#3 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2278 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

sh*t I will answer,,,,,if she likes toys ok I will be more than happy to play with them with her,,,, but me its a lot of kissing,, touching & I will make sure to use my tongue A LOT where its needed ;) I prob should keep this PG13 so I love being touched and her to use her mouth on me just as a lil warm up,,,,heck I could go on & on but will prob get warned so I will stop and let your imagination take it from here :)

#4 OldOldBoy

OldOldBoy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

It is not so appropriate to talk about bedroom fun here. Which part of your body will be employed to ahcieve the goal depends on many things.But I do not understand why some westerners prefer the backhole to the front hole in their intercourse, or sometimes the mouth. Isn't it a waste of resources?

#5 p@rty

p@rty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

It is not so appropriate to talk about bedroom fun here. Which part of your body will be employed to ahcieve the goal depends on many things.But I do not understand why some westerners prefer the backhole to the front hole in their intercourse, or sometimes the mouth. Isn't it a waste of resources?

Front too loose?

#6 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2278 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

Hell no dude I like it all and will do whatever it takes for her head to explode with pleasure,,,,,,its all HOT. Not a waste of resources at all,,,I just take a break and make some more Posted Image

Edited by mjdibatt, 26 November 2012 - 02:39 PM.

#7 Ladyc221

Ladyc221

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

Im from canada. you guys dont use your mouth (like...wtf?? lol) my bf wouldnt be dating me hahah
and for the backhole, i dont get it either. Its such a disrespect, and like, not right. i tried to get that clear with my bf who's white and he said its bcus and its a matter of ''controling'' the other one...i mean like he can have anything he wants with me and that makes him proud bcus he feels like he doesnt need to fantasize about someone else bcus i give him everything.... idk, its kinda weird might just be a way to say that its a turn on lol
oh he told me the feeling is totally different. its smaller and covers everything lol

Edited by Ladyc221, 12 December 2012 - 10:36 PM.

#8 jandari

jandari

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Ritual huh?
I don't believe in rituals.
I believe in spur of the moment actions!!
That is what "making love" is all about.
Of course, the place should be comfortable and private.
Although, I would sometimes think doing the deed in public is exciting enough to
get you guys going..you know what I mean.
Probably write you a private message on what to do..
can't just give it away!

#9 Trambeline

Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:42 AM

Well, it depends on whether one prefers the backhole or the front-banana, right oldboy and Mjdibatt? We need more intuitive and imaginable members on the subject.

#10 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2278 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

I will do whatever it takes to make her come period,,,,,,,,, she can direct me to what button to push or suck or front or back or side its doesnt matter.

#11 behappyman 2.0

behappyman 2.0

Asian Fanatic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1766 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

I won't answer on the sex part, because I'll refrain for the same reasons as mlint and oldoldboy. But....Posted Image

To sum it up, I'll talk about the warm up since that's in your question. I like to keep it as romantic as possible, very soulful and noone having to 'prove' anything. Naturally it would all come with the romantic love feeling. But lots of fun and frolics. Not necessarily naughty sex there either.

As for the bit after the warm up, none of your business Posted Image .

Edited by behappyman 2.0, 21 December 2012 - 10:07 PM.

#12 DreamWeaver1337

DreamWeaver1337

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

Everything in this world is about sex. So the latter...