AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

High sexual morals...Do you have it?

sex intercourse philosophy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Trambeline

Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

I think I am a person that have somewhat of high sexual morals, and by that I mean, I appreciate sex, but I try to not use it to take advantage of others. That is what I mean by having high sexual morals. Do you think you are also of this type? What are sexual morals to you? What are low sexual morals to you? Can you take on the challenge of having high sexual morals? Describe what your sexual morals are like.

#2 Tokyokirei

Tokyokirei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

Depends on what you would consider "high" sexual morals. Some people may be shocked, offended or even disgusted by what my partner and I am into but others may see what we do to each other sexually as natural and part of being human.

For me personally, having sexual morals just means to not sleep around with every person you encounter, especially if you're in a closed relationship (meaning not an open, swinger relationship). Whatever you do with your significant other behind closed doors is none of my concern, no matter how kinky it may be, as long as you're not doing it with someone else who is not your significant other, given that you're in a relationship. Cheating, to me, means not only a complete lack of sexual morals, but morals in general.

#3 OrangeBlossom55

OrangeBlossom55

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

To me the highest morals you can have sexually is within the bounds of holy matrimony and love must be apart of that equation. But then within marriage sex becomes making love rather than an act of sex. There is nothing higher than a monogamous bound by marriage union of the love between husband and wife spirtually physically and emotionally one in the flesh producing as a result of that love a life..

#4 p@rty

p@rty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Posted Image

#5 Trambeline

Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

LOL at P@rty! Everyone is also entitled to his or her own philosphy. So speak for yourself .

#6 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2282 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

I am prob one of the horniest men you will ever meet in a life time. BUT with that said I wont just shove my cock into anything that breathes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she needs a pulse also just funnin Posted Image but seriously my mother taught me respect at a very young age & I just treat my gf with love & respect,,,,the hot & sweaty sex just takes care of itself ;)

#7 MadameMary

MadameMary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

High sexual morals to me is not exposing yourself to too much risk of deceases.
Other then that i think everyone can have sex with how many people they desire to do what they desire as long as it is safe and hurts no one else.

#8 DreamWeaver1337

DreamWeaver1337

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

Sometimes I am on a very strong sexual high....pretty much high fantasy....like when i think about it every 20 seconds of my life....

Other times I'm more focused on other things...but I am at an age where this would be normal....hormones and testerone at it's peak (20)

"Do not give your strength to women" (Proverbs 31:3)

#9 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

I never done that so yes. First I wanted to wait till I am married. Now I would try before because if I hate it I might not want to be married after all.

#10 zesstty

zesstty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

It depends on what you classify as high sexual morals. High sexual morals to me is not forcing your partner into doing acts they don't feel comfortable in doing and being committed to one partner (only if you are in a relationship). Anything else is fine as long as it doesn't hurt anybody.

#11 jandari

jandari

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

My morals are pretty low now days...I want to fly to another continent and snag a man away from his woman.
I want to walk along the beach with him, holding is hands, kissing him every now and then, staring into his eyes,
I want to be next to him, the feel of his skin next to me, his touch..the warmth of his voice..his loving embrace...making love to him till dawn.
Waking up snuggled next to him. I would love to do this to only one man. But I can't. I can't....he's very much taken.

Edited by alexann, 13 December 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#12 Trambeline

Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:45 AM

My morals are pretty low now days...I want to fly to another continent and snag a man away from his woman.
I want to walk along the beach with him, holding is hands, kissing him every now and then, staring into his eyes,
I want to be next to him, the feel of his skin next to me, his touch..the warmth of his voice..his loving embrace...making love to him till dawn.
Waking up snuggled next to him. I would love to do this to only one man. But I can't. I can't....he's very much taken.

There are other fish in the sea, you'll have better chances --or too many lovers, perhaps!