AF needs funding again

Michael Tse & Tavia Yeung as a couple

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
116 replies to this topic

#81 WindLyNN

WindLyNN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

Sigh. Very sad for Lam Lam but I guess, that's how the story will go to make it more dramatic for viewers with some heart wrenching scenes, hehe No matter what, I want JJ to go back to Lam Lam ASAP & don't fool around too long!!! Lam Lam should learn to trust JJ more & understand the true meaning of Sharing is Caring, Caring is Loving!

#82 fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

This series is refreshing. The storyline is somewhat different from the usual TVB.

The usual TVB storyline starts with the main couple hating each other due to misunderstandings to gradually understanding each other and becoming friends to finally falling in love. This storyline starts with the couple already in a relationship to breaking up due to misunderstanding and then gradually understanding each other more and becoming friends. Hopefully, it will end with the couple being together again.

JJ is being nice to Moon but I don't feel like he's falling in love with her. I think Moon's presence will help Chris realize how much she really does care about JJ. I think Moon is suppose to end up with Koo Tin Lok.

#83 Donna_8

Donna_8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

This series is refreshing. The storyline is somewhat different from the usual TVB.

The usual TVB storyline starts with the main couple hating each other due to misunderstandings to gradually understanding each other and becoming friends to finally falling in love. This storyline starts with the couple already in a relationship to breaking up due to misunderstanding and then gradually understanding each other more and becoming friends. Hopefully, it will end with the couple being together again.

JJ is being nice to Moon but I don't feel like he's falling in love with her. I think Moon's presence will help Chris realize how much she really does care about JJ. I think Moon is suppose to end up with Koo Tin Lok.

Moon is going to end up with Koo Tin Lok. From some spoilers, they say that Lam Lam and JJ are going to be together, but Lam Lam will have cancer and some say that she will be in coma due to cancer and the couple won't be together at the end. So it can be a really happy ending or a really sad ending.

#84 WindLyNN

WindLyNN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

Oh NO! No way!!! Lam Lam will have a happy ending with JJ!!! This is what I believe & will keep me rooting for them in every episode!!!

And yeah, Koo Tin Lok will end up with Ah Moon! HAPPY for them too, haha

#85 xxMiya

xxMiya

NOT YET

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4823 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:19 AM

Usually I don't like the typical TVB happy endings.

But this time, I'm hoping for a happy ending too.

#86 dingbat22

dingbat22

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

I'm starting to get annoyed whenever they play the Japanese song during their scenes. It's overly done.

#87 Donna_8

Donna_8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

I'm starting to get annoyed whenever they play the Japanese song during their scenes. It's overly done.

Oh really? I find that it has a good feel for the couple and did they use it in episode 15? I didn't hear it.

#88 WindLyNN

WindLyNN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

Hopefully there are more scenes between these 2 awesome couple in this week!!! Missing JJ & Lam Lam's mushy mushy moments!

#89 Donna_8

Donna_8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

Will JJ and Lam Lam have anymore " mushy mushy " scenes in this drama?

#90 snookie

snookie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

when i hear the Japanese song i know that it will be a chris&jj scene/es im all in for that it doesnt bother me one bit hehehhe im rewatching ep12 again

#91 Donna_8

Donna_8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

Same, snookie! Also I just re watched episode 12, just finished. I'm re watching all the episodes but mostly 12 since it's a special one.

#92 WindLyNN

WindLyNN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

I'm seriously hoping for more mushy mushy moments btw Lam Lam & JJ BUT I really doubt so since Alice's cases will be revealing this week already. Haiz......

#93 ROYLOVE

ROYLOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

SAME!!! they keep playing that same Japanese song and now it's getting cheesy/redundant.... like I feel irritated instead of sadness/pain when I hear the song

#94 amebabame

amebabame

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

Her chest started to hurt when jj left.

#95 xxMiya

xxMiya

NOT YET

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4823 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

lol, in episode 17, Chris thought JJ and Moon were doing something dirty in the room Posted Image

Jealous much? ;)

#96 Lucia94

Lucia94

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Does anyone know why did JJ hesitate to invitate Chris/Lam Lam to watch the meteor shower with him in episode 15?

#97 xxMiya

xxMiya

NOT YET

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4823 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

I think it's because they've already broken up so he didn't want to ask her out on such a romantic date.

She would've probably said no anyways.

#98 WindLyNN

WindLyNN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

Yeah. Perhaps JJ doesn't want Lam Lam to feel that he is so annoying by trying to date her? And he wanna protect his ego from being rejected again & again by Lam Lam? Well, he is so sweet by snapping the beautiful caption of the meteor as present to Lam Lam... But, it was very wrong for him to ask Moon to be his companion that nite since he should be able to guess by then that Moon has an eye for him. Haiyo!!! He's too insensitive for both Lam Lam & Moon feelings. Totally WRONG for him to do that!!!

#99 Lucia94

Lucia94

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

Thanks xxMiya and WindLyNN for answering my question. Posted Image I was kinda mad at JJ for invitating Moon instead of Chris to watch the meteor shower with him. I wish the scene would be about JJ and Chris .Posted Image Posted Image ...It would be really romantic!! In the themevideo, it looks like Chris and JJ will watch the sunset/sunrise together!! I am longing for more sweet scenes of JJ and Chris coming soon!! Posted Image Posted Image

Yeah. Perhaps JJ doesn't want Lam Lam to feel that he is so annoying by trying to date her? And he wanna protect his ego from being rejected again & again by Lam Lam? Well, he is so sweet by snapping the beautiful caption of the meteor as present to Lam Lam... But, it was very wrong for him to ask Moon to be his companion that nite since he should be able to guess by then that Moon has an eye for him. Haiyo!!! He's too insensitive for both Lam Lam & Moon feelings. Totally WRONG for him to do that!!!

Yes, it is not right for JJ Posted Image to invite Moon because he should know that she likes him, so he shouldn't lead her on.

Edited by Lucia94, 11 January 2013 - 09:59 AM.

#100 misscupcakees

misscupcakees

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

I find that Michael and Tavia have great chemistry with each other, but that's a given since they have worked together on numerous occasions, and as a couple as well. However, I especially love them here. They have the setbacks that they each have to come in order to be with each other and it is the setbacks that is lingering them from being together. However, you can really see that they both really care for each other, and they would get jealous too. I just love their interactions!

#101 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7065 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Michael has gave good comments about the new TV Queen when filming together, no wonder Tavia wants to work with Michael again. Is this hinting that Chris and JJ don't get a happy ending (WI, HAL, BT3K didn't have a good ending - is TBB making another one???)

#102 fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

I was a tad bit disappointed by how JJ found out about Chris' illness. For some reason, it was not as touching as I expected. I think in part it could have been due to the many episodes in between when nothing happened between the two of them. I was kind of convinced that they both moved on. It's hard to put a relationship on hold for so many months and then immediately go to another proposal. I understand that JJ feels like he needs to do something for her right away but I think they both need time to adjust.

#103 mchu17

mchu17

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2921 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

great chemistry in ep 23...I'm glad Chris went to the hospital and JJ just leaned against her. It's too bad she declined to stay when him when he asked. You can tell they very much still love each other, hoping for a good ending for them!

#104 XxtvbxX

XxtvbxX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1086 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

I hate it when they both love each other ut they don't get together...it gets me so angry. I like this couple in this...they are so cute and I like the chemistry they own.

#105 shellstah__

shellstah__

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3761 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

Ahahaha loved the ending where Tavia was in pain and both her and Michael were freaking out. Really liked them as a couple.

#106 xxMiya

xxMiya

NOT YET

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4823 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

Their ending is so cute :) And their baby boy is adorables! I find it funny that Tavia was breast-feeding in the court break room :lol:

#107 kiiss

kiiss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

Their ending is so cute Posted Image And their baby boy is adorables! I find it funny that Tavia was breast-feeding in the court break room Posted Image

Yes! I LOL when JJ asked the baby don't rush, mommy got a lot.

#108 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

Love this couple....great chemistry and so Happy they had a Very Good Ending!

#109 fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

Love this couple....great chemistry and so Happy they had a Very Good Ending!

Me too! So happy that they had a happy ending! They've been through a lot. They deserve each other. Posted Image

#110 XxtvbxX

XxtvbxX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1086 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

Really good couple and they had a good ending together. Loved the breast feeding court scene. Really cute together!

#111 selliesellie

selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1540 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

unlike the opinions here i think this couple is lacklustre and boring compared to sharon and sammy couple who have so much more chemistry. michael and tavia are just being michael and tavia.

#112 Lucia94

Lucia94

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

I am excited and happy that JJ and Chris have a good ending with a complete family!!! The baby is adorable!!!! I love their sweet scenes and keep rewatching million times!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#113 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

Good to see Tavia/Michael being well-received in this series....I think it was in the last FF promo, Tavia said that many thought She and Michael made a sweet couple...

#114 snookie

snookie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

they both improved on their chemistry better then CS,TRB loved them as a couple in JA great chemistry they let everything flow naturally esp ep 12

Edited by snookie, 23 January 2013 - 10:30 PM.

#115 snookie

snookie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

i miss them already want another new serie of them together

#116 WindLyNN

WindLyNN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

I am missing JJ & Lam Lam much!!! I felt that the last episode was too rush & I seriously did not have enough of their mushy mushy moment, so-so sad it's over!

#117 Meow ♡

Meow ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

Their chemistry is so much better in this series than in RB.