AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

How to talk to girl

how to talk to girl

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 tao123

tao123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:08 AM

I like a girl..but I don't know how to start communicate with her...Guys suggest me how I start talking to her????????????/Posted Image

#2 p@rty

p@rty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

Just say Hi, pretty gal (美女)

#3 CharmingBoy

CharmingBoy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:20 PM

To talk to a girl first you need to be a good conversationalist, or try to become one. Not that hard actually. To be a good talker, you first have to be a good listener. Listen to what the other person has to say and ask questions about the topic. The person usually wouldn't mind carrying on the same topic since people generally likes talking about themselves. Being a good conversationalist also means you have to give your personal experience as well around the same topic, but if you absolutely know nothing about the topic, just listen and ask questions. Don't be afraid to make fun of yourself either, that will ease on the tension and she will find you funny and want to talk to you more.

If you haven't talked to the girl before, you need some type of opener? is that what you're asking? Just pay attention to her surroundings and make a comment about it. Something like "that's a really nice watch, my sister was looking at it online for the past month. I was thinking of getting it for her Birthday. Where did you get it?" make sure you're well groomed as well.

I hope this helps

#4 absurdworld

absurdworld

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

If you're interested in the girl .. First think:

How do you talk to your close friends?

You talk from your heart. You are friendly, you are nice and you care about them. You speak what's on your mind and you're honest because you know lieing with your close friend does you no good. You have no ulterior motives, you are interested in them as a person and you are just looking out for them.

I believe that you should talk to girls like this when you first meet them. If you find out they are playing a game, you may want to response differently.

Otherwise I dont see the point of initiating a conversation with a girl with a game plan/strategy/technique/"how to"s unless all you want is casual sex.

#5 behappyman 2.0

behappyman 2.0

Asian Fanatic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1766 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

To talk to a girl first you need to be a good conversationalist, or try to become one. Not that hard actually. To be a good talker, you first have to be a good listener. Listen to what the other person has to say and ask questions about the topic. The person usually wouldn't mind carrying on the same topic since people generally likes talking about themselves. Being a good conversationalist also means you have to give your personal experience as well around the same topic, but if you absolutely know nothing about the topic, just listen and ask questions. Don't be afraid to make fun of yourself either, that will ease on the tension and she will find you funny and want to talk to you more.

If you haven't talked to the girl before, you need some type of opener? is that what you're asking? Just pay attention to her surroundings and make a comment about it. Something like "that's a really nice watch, my sister was looking at it online for the past month. I was thinking of getting it for her Birthday. Where did you get it?" make sure you're well groomed as well.

I hope this helps

I agree with this the most. Good post.

Also, be careful when you're making fun of yourself, don't do it too much. Keep the element of fun, and seriousness in yourself balanced with her, so that she can take something seriously about you. Women look at men as pieces to a puzzle, and the more encounters and info they have with you, the more they put the puzzle together. Unfortunately, the puzzle can be completely inaccurate or completely accurate, but that depends on the impression you give to an extent. Don't fall into the trap of giving her the impression you're a complete clown, as that is how she will eventually see you and interact with you. Any relations she has with you after that may be for the wrong reasons.

Also use intuition. It's a great thing! Good luck Posted Image.

Edited by behappyman 2.0, 27 October 2012 - 03:59 PM.

#6 DreamWeaver1337

DreamWeaver1337

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

I hope this helps

I like this.

To be a good talker u have to be a good listener.

#7 UDntNeedaNo

UDntNeedaNo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

You don't. You only

LISTEN.

#8 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

Hi, nice to meet you my name is _____

I just dont get why people are so afraid of talking to the opposite sex we really dont bite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well ok maybe I bite a little Posted Image

#9 Nitikie

Nitikie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3383 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

^^You know I'm a biter too! Lol

#10 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

I just dont get why people are so afraid of talking to the opposite sex we really dont bite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well ok maybe I bite a little Posted Image

Really? we get on like a house on fire! Sometimes I'm just misunderstoodPosted Image

Having the same interests helps........Posted Image

#11 SoLayy168

SoLayy168

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

I go with the three second rule. Just say whatever comes to mind before you have too much time to overthink the situation. Usually "hey, hows it going?" works pretty wells for me. I use to throw the whole thought process way out of proportion and then get discouraged. All in all, it`s just a conversation. It takes a little practice. Sometimes you just have to not think too much about what you`re going to say and just say something.

#12 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

Hi, nice to meet you my name is _____

Because people Are afraid they may Screw up the conversation dear;)

#13 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

Oh well,,,,, but at least you tried and will never wonder " what if I " life is wayyy to short to let fear hold you back. You cant let the fear of rejection hold you back or you will miss out on so much life, love, fun etc etc !!!!

Edited by mjdibatt, 10 December 2012 - 02:33 PM.

#14 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

Like you would talk to any other human being in this world. You don't have to try to wrap her into magic like in movie scenes, just talk to her.

#15 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

aww look like i was deleted sad :(

#16 jandari

jandari

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

If you start by asking boring questions like "What's your name?" or "Where do you come from?" or "Where do you go to school / where do you work?" then the conversation may turn out to be a short one. Girls get approached by guys asking these kind of questions all the time and if you're saying the same things then guess what?Posted Image She's going to think you're just another "random guy" doing what "random guys" do. A lot of guys make the mistake of thinking that they need to be nice to get the girl, or be rich, or be intelligent, or whatever. These things all matter a bit (and a lot more the deeper you go) but what is most important at the beginning is that you are interesting.

Still, it's not only about what you say to a girl, it's also about how you say it.

Girls are constantly judging YOU in this way, picking up on YOUR voice, expressions or your body language... and WE are a lot better at it than GUYS are! You could be saying anything but if your body is telling her that you're weak, needy or downright scared then it's not going to be long before you hear the words "I have to go find my friends."

make sure you smile, stand up straight and try to enjoy the conversation. Posted Image

Talking to GIRLS is a skill that takes time to perfect but if you make an effort to improve, you'll soon realize just a few changes will give you a huge advantage over other guys. Go out, practice and, most of all, have fun doing it.Posted Image

#17 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

But more than skill it takes balls and heart <3 balls & heart ;)