148 replies to this topic

#121 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

love also the part where both Hai Lu and Jerry showed their ability in roller skates...and also the part where Jerry is so hot and cool riding his motorcycle...oh so handsome and gorgeous,very manly!....Posted Image

hope somebody will sub the trailer... oh btw, i notice the trailer use "Because of Love" as the tittle for the drama... is this finally be the chosen one instead of "In Love We Trust"?

that's what I've been wishing as well, that someone will sub it soon,,.yeah, I like the 2nd title though, better than the first one,,,

#122 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

More trailers!!! and this time, it seems it has OSTs background! aww, the songs were romantic... one of a kind... just wish that Cheng Xu also sang one here! anyways, the more i see the combination of Hai Lu and Cheng Xu, the more i see their sweet chemistry... i love how there was a short scene that Cheng Xu seemed to drag her to the bed in a hotel.... guess that was when he drank a lot in the street after he got beaten. aww, am really super duper excited.... wanna know the whole story!!! it's differently sweet!

#123 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

http://youtu.be/JW8RbjNUpaY

I like it very very much!!!..huhuhu...(crying)....love every scene of this drama..I cried when AGAIN I NOTICED JERRY GOT MARRIED twice..I was so touched by the song as well..I want to wake up tomorrow and convinced myself it's already August and Because of Love will finally air on TV.
I can't explain how I feel,..the song is very nice, It sounded like the story, and I noticed Jerry has lots of scene where he got hurt physically. I was surprised but as expected Jerry still look handsome and gorgeous even when he's falling to the ground. He still has the poise and grace. My excitement is too much that I cried the first time I laid my eyes to this trailer.

Both trailers are well made that I can't stop but to replay it so many times and so touched by both songs....I was carried away..Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Precious87, 15 May 2013 - 12:40 AM.

#124 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:01 AM

lol, i'm really loving their chemistry... so cute!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i43.tinypic.com/9vljl5.jpg

#125 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:52 AM

sharing... my creations.... can't get over their chemistry... lol... wish i can watch it now!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#126 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:26 AM

yet another creation of mine... one of my most fave scene... the dance.
Posted Image

#127 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

got this info from ycx forum... the first background song isn't an OST... it was an OST of Love Sick starring Ariel Lin....

so that means, i guess there's still hope that our man would sing an OST for this! yeah, am really hoping... i feel there'd be more emotions when his beautiful singing voice would be the background music...
  • Precious87 likes this

#128 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

More trailers!!! and this time, it seems it has OSTs background! aww, the songs were romantic... one of a kind... just wish that Cheng Xu also sang one here! anyways, the more i see the combination of Hai Lu and Cheng Xu, the more i see their sweet chemistry... i love how there was a short scene that Cheng Xu seemed to drag her to the bed in a hotel.... guess that was when he drank a lot in the street after he got beaten. aww, am really super duper excited.... wanna know the whole story!!! it's differently sweet!

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=JW8RbjNUpaY

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=ejPtfJ00IJ8

kat@www.nbbbs.com had combined the two songs...very wonderful song..

from the OST trailers, i think i'm gonna love Jerry & Hai Lu chemistry more than Jerry & Alice..
seem they have a rough road to be together..i saw Hai Lu using the sign language...how will they communicate when Jerry become blind..
interesting to see how their relationship gonna be.. i notice Hai Lu hair changing from short to long hair...sorta she's going through alot of changes through out their journey of love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-iSUi1-GOQ

Posted Image
  • Precious87 likes this

#129 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

yet another poster that's sooo sweet! i so love the plot... unique and beautiful! all i can say: can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!
Posted Image

from the OST trailers, i think i'm gonna love Jerry & Hai Lu chemistry more than Jerry & Alice..

yeah.... but i also love that Alice was there... in a way that our man's heart is always being fought upon by two girls. okay, i know this is adapted from a real life story... but somehow i do believe it really fits Cheng Xu's character once more...

seem they have a rough road to be together..i saw Hai Lu using the sign language...how will they communicate when Jerry become blind..
interesting to see how their relationship gonna be.. i notice Hai Lu hair changing from short to long hair...sorta she's going through alot of changes through out their journey of love

indded! the very title is really the whole point of their relationship... of how they struggled in different phases of their respective lives.... Yin Wei.... Ai!!!

#130 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

got this info from ycx forum... the first background song isn't an OST... it was an OST of Love Sick starring Ariel Lin....

oh, honestly I love this song,..love the voice of the singer too., I'm ok with this song if ever, but of course I would love it if it will be made just for "Because of love"...I miss you Yan Cheng XU! so so so much!..

http://i40.tinypic.com/hssx12.jpg

cute poster,, love it,...Hai Lu & Jerry on top and below Jerry&Alice too?,..love the color combination too..so cute!

exactly, love her character here,,and she's really cute and look so talented,..in the series you'll see her dancing too,she's really cute and sexy at the same time!..

Edited by Precious87, 20 May 2013 - 05:04 PM.

#131 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

yet another poster that's sooo sweet! i so love the plot... unique and beautiful! all i can say: can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!
http://i40.tinypic.com/hssx12.jpg

oh! another beautiful poster...now with Jerry & Hai Lu coverage...
i also like the previous poster tat showing Jerry & Alice togetherness....

anyway, seem Alice hold both the men heart....Oouchh!

Posted Image
credit www.jerryyan.org

indded! the very title is really the whole point of their relationship... of how they struggled in different phases of their respective lives.... Yin Wei.... Ai!!!

Because Of Love (Yin Wei ...Ai) is confirm to be the tittle? i hope it wont be change again..
lets wait for the press conference and the promo start first for the final confirmation...

#132 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:56 AM

Because Of Love (Yin Wei ...Ai) is confirm to be the tittle? i hope it wont be change again..

well, i do believe... since it's already shown in the trailers.... hmmm.....

anyway, seem Alice hold both the men heart...

well, this series is really intriguing... i know that she likes Cheng Xu here but there are a lot of scenes where she seems to like this guy... and it seems that when they were together, our man was envious of it and even got drunk on the street! well that's what it looks like from the first trailer. and if i understood it right, it seems that Hai Lu was telling him that there's still chance to be with her and was asking him why won't he make a move.... then he yelled at her..

lol, sooo complicated that it keeps me suspended and wanna watch it asap!!!

#133 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:15 AM

Posted Image

lets wait for the press conference and the promo start first for the final confirmation...

hope so...wow.,,,i'm looking forward to see the next press conference especially when the promo starts..ahhhh..excited bout Jerry's fan meet in Japan,.I think to promote his 2 drama's OMG! so exciting!..

well, this series is really intriguing... i know that she likes Cheng Xu here but there are a lot of scenes where she seems to like this guy... and it seems that when they were together, our man was envious of it and even got drunk on the street! well that's what it looks like from the first trailer. and if i understood it right, it seems that Hai Lu was telling him that there's still chance to be with her and was asking him why won't he make a move.... then he yelled at her..

wow, that sounds like so real,sounds like Jerry in real life? hope not,..that it takes someone or a girl to yell at him to make his move?as we all know, Jerry doesn't know how to express himself,..an introvert type maybe..well, this makes him charming and interesting as a person. Guess this drama would also be as interesting as Jerry Yan. Love him so much! Posted Image

Edited by Precious87, 08 June 2013 - 01:46 AM.

#134 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

sharing... credits to nbbbs.

Hai Lu... pretty cute girl
Posted Image

love this pic... seems like all were happy! love the side view of Cheng Xu once more!
Posted Image

i love her pink outfit!
Posted Image

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vmvv2q.jpg

i really hate crying scenes... so heartaching... lol
http://tinypic.com/r/qxlx5i/5

wow, that sounds like so real,sounds like Jerry in real life? hope not,..that it takes someone or a girl to yell at him to make his move?as we all know, Jerry doesn't know how to express himself,

i could only wish him to be the happiest man on earth. well, he may not be, but i do believe he'd definitely do his best to be as happy as he could be!

#135 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:53 AM

gosh! really confuse and mix feeling between Alice & Hai Lu coz i'm loving both of them for Jerry...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit www.nbbbs.com

#136 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:16 AM

sharing... thanks to kat and kkla of nbbbs! another promotional MV of YWA.... love its beat... this one showed like more of a romantic comedy!

http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNTgwMDIxMDE2/v.swf

this time around, i love the sudden kiss of Alice to Cheng Xu... so sweet! aww!!! can't wait for next month!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#137 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

here's the youtube of the previous promotional MV.... so excited!!!

• Precious87 likes this

#138 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

sharing... thanks to ycx forum. as YWA's soon to release next month, there are lots of highlights about it. here in this vid, one can see a short scene of the two leads riding in a motorbike... if i heard it right, YCX was telling something to Hai Lu.. and she promised him something eventually in the end.
http://v.youku.com/v...wMDAwM18wMV8wMQ

as for the rest, Hai Lu praised him for being very caring... well, he really is! can't wait to watch it soon!

#139 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

sharing... thanks to ycx forum. as YWA's soon to release next month, there are lots of highlights about it. here in this vid, one can see a short scene of the two leads riding in a motorbike... if i heard it right, YCX was telling something to Hai Lu.. and she promised him something eventually in the end.

as for the rest, Hai Lu praised him for being very caring... well, he really is! can't wait to watch it soon!

oh can't wait to watch this drama,so upsetting that til now no updates yet as to when it will air on tV..╮(╯_╰)╭╮(╯_╰)╭>_<¦¦¦

Oh well,that's the reality,Jerry is a caring person,that's why lots of people especially his fans care so much for him ad well..Jia yo Jerry!

http://oi40.tinypic.com/23kz1ww.jpg...OMG!Jerry do manly kissing Alice..They kissed again,I envy Alice...I wanna kiss Jerry too..♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥...can't wait anymore,I want this drama out now!..I waited too much already!~T_T~

http://oi41.tinypic....y6w8.jpg.....in this pic...don't know whose hand Jerry's holding,was it Alice or Hai lu's hand?...gosh!

#140 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:38 AM

oh can't wait to watch this drama,so upsetting that til now no updates yet as to when it will air on tV..╮(╯_╰)╭╮(╯_╰)╭>_<¦¦¦

read from ycx forum that it was moved to sept 8. but there are rumors that there'd be another promotional previews at the last week of august. hmm...

..can't wait anymore,I want this drama out now!..I waited too much already!~T_T~

wanna watch it soon too! here's hoping that it'll definitely be aired on exactly sept 8... yeah, that's a sunday!

http://oi41.tinypic....y6w8.jpg.....in this pic...don't know whose hand Jerry's holding,was it Alice or Hai lu's hand?...gosh!

guess it's Alice!

yet another poster creation... credits to nbbbs.
Posted Image

#141 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

"Because of Love" poster for 2013 China International Film & TV Programs Exhibition (China - Beijing 2013.8.22-24)
credit www.yanchengxu.net

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Myvi, 23 August 2013 - 03:59 AM.

• Precious87 likes this

#142 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

Oh why isn't there any poster showing JERRY AND HAI LU kissing?..Hope to have a poster of the ring that Jerry gave Hai lu too..hehehe♥♡♥....u knw the part where Jerry gave her the ring? Did I remembered it ryt?.I'm so evious and i'M really too curious as why Jerry and Hai lu kissed too..aaaahhhhhhhhhh,,very intriguing...♥♡♥

read from ycx forum that it was moved to sept 8. but there are rumors that there'd be another promotional previews at the last week of august. hmm...

oh,why they have to do a lot of editing?well definitely it'll come out good as expected not only bcoz of the actors and actresses coz of the storyline. ♥♡♥HOPE it's confirmed to be shown on sept.8...♥♡♥

#143 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

Oh why isn't there any poster showing JERRY AND HAI LU kissing?..Hope to have a poster of the ring that Jerry gave Hai lu too..hehehe♥♡♥....u knw the part where Jerry gave her the ring? Did I remembered it ryt?.I'm so evious and i'M really too curious as why Jerry and Hai lu kissed too..aaaahhhhhhhhhh,,very intriguing...♥♡♥

as for Hai Lu and him kissing, i guess it is because in the end, she's the one that he really loves and not Alice. sometimes, love can't really have no boundaries esp if you're deeply in love. lol...

hope that this would be aired this year... i'm really very much excited to watch it!

#144 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

news today had cited that this series "is expected to air soon... stay tuned."

搜狐娱乐讯 刚结束拍摄完抗战传奇大戏《东江英雄传》的台湾知名演员田家达,日前曝光了一组穿透时尚写真。一直以来给人清新帅气形象的台湾演员田家达,首度挑战穿透时尚,不仅蓄胡使坏大展熟男魅力,高挑身型简约搭配V领白T、直筒牛仔裤、外加黑白细格纹西装,利落雅痞的时尚穿着,令人为之一亮!据悉,由田家达与言承旭、海陆、曾恺玹主演的《因为爱》有望于年底登陆各大卫视。更特别的是让田家达重拾歌手身份演唱片尾曲,敬请期待。

http://pic.yule.sohu...-494207.shtml#0

NB: this news is actually about the 2nd male lead. it also reported that he sang the OST of this series.

hope it'll be aired soon indeed!

#145 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:10 AM

yesterday's news reported that it is still in post-production. hope it finishes soon and start airing before the end of the year!

Posted Image
http://mingxing.meyo...20212SR013.html

credits to ycx forum

#146 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 02:10 AM

seems like it has begun airing already but only few people can get the channel...

hope someone will upload it soon! wanna watch it too!

http://weibo.com/u/1988278015

#147 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:56 AM

recent news had it that this has gotten its license to broadcast last year... so far, it hasn't aired yet... hmph, more agony...
Posted Image

credits to ycx forum

#148 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

thanks to ycx forum... yesterday, screenwriter's weibo said that Tw will probably broadcast it this summer or next year's winter...

http://weibo.com/5105971429/AFrB8iX6W

really hope this will broadcast soon.. it's way long overdue!

#149 precious26

precious26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

hmmmmmm..How bout Because of love...Loving Never Forgetting..is doing very well..and tonight would be the final episode....Hope to watch this drama soon..What's going on?...I can't wait any longer,,,exasp.gif

Miss Xu where are you?..I love this story as well,,...ahhh,,,,excited for Lupin as well...Hope we get answers why there was a delay in broadcasting BOL..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jerry yan, hai lu, alice tzeng, in love we trust, because of love

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users