2014 replies to this topic

#2001 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

..::♥ Cutie ♥::..

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12597 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

I think they use tele camera to capture the screen of the phone when she was chatting with him. With a good zoom camera, it can happen quite easily. Not that they hacked into her phone. The Eng convo between them look like happen sp. Wechat I dont know because I dont use it to know how it work. Overall I think they need to be more careful whenever they chat in order to keep themselves save.

Move to new topic, I blv he will be in Wesley movie more since Raymond Wong replied to Louis Koo fan that he wont consider to invite Louis anymore. So likely the new frequent actor of Raymond Wong LF will have the role, especially when it starts in July, fit the schedule LF hinted.

Welcome to the last page of part 13, we will soon move to 14.

#2002 JSQ1

JSQ1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

why move into 14,but i thought the wesley movie have LF and louis in it,why only ask one guy to act in it?and if he get choose who will be the female lead i interest to know

#2003 I♥dou

I♥dou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

The trailer of 不二神探:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Although I can't see his face but his back in the second trailer but I'm looking forward to the movie because the movie 3D Baby Blues will only release at September. It's very long to wait and I hope to see anything with him soon.

#2004 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

^ Badges of Fury, right? Just a guest role *yawns*. Little screen time and he only proposes to Liu Shi Shi? Not worth my time, but sexy back!.Posted Image

Anyway hes got to be careful when hes chatting to his gf. Too many nosey peeps about, Just not safe, And about work ethics, those vultures don't understand the meaning!Posted Image

why move into 14

When we reach page 50 and 2000 posts are made, we have to move onto new thread to increase the performance and to make it easier for people to see updated information.
  • s a r a h likes this

#2005 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12597 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:30 AM

^ yeah it is. Heard that he will have about 5 mins on screen :loool:. Not too little for a guest role and he even has a chac name, not nameless. And the role was done during the typhoon days, rmb tat typhoon? It means he was during Happy Sir time. I think he did more than just propose to Liu Shi Shi because he had 3 outfits in the trailers.

Btw, a guest role but appeared in all trailer so far :P.

#2006 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12597 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

No doubt why we dun see him any where for few recent days. He went to US to attend his bro's graduation in USC yesterday and a lot of ppl saw him there with his family members. A teacher praises that he is gentle and good looking, with caring character and very fluent English (He talked with the teacher in English.)

USC is also his old school, maybe he should take sometime to visit it again.

#2007 momoka

momoka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:03 AM

Congrats with his brother and his family.

#2008 JSQ1

JSQ1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

all honey,there news say BB have go LA to attend his bro's graduation in USC is it true?

#2009 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12597 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:08 AM

Look above, i have posted about his trip to US for his bro's graduation. Karena went with him and his parents.

#2010 JSQ1

JSQ1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

i have saw,but have there any picture about the trip
  • momoka likes this

#2011 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12597 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

^ Have but since it's about his private life, I dun think the pic should be posted. Let him enjoy some time with family, rite?

Ok, since it gets 2010+ already and passed several despam time, I'll inform the mod to start part 14.

#2012 coeur

coeur

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1410 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:17 PM

I saw that pic posted by momoka on our fb page. I think she got from weibo. you can find it there.

Not quite interested in his private things.

There is not much interesting things about his works these days Posted Image

#2013 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12597 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

CW has just posted in his weibo a pic of him and Ben in Hengdian and he said it's for LXF few days ago. Look like the themesong of the series is recorded already :). Since it has Ben's involvement, maybe a fast song?

Hmm, the series hasn't finished the filming and the themesong is recorded already? So fast.

#2014 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37438 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:06 AM

Raymond Lam Takes Karena to Brother's Graduation in US, Secretly Married Too?
Saturday May 18, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily, Sudden Weekly (image)
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image Posted Image

Since Raymond Lam and Karena Ng announced their romance, their relationship went a thousand miles in a day. Aside from the sweet vacation to Europe, Japan and other places, Raymond also made his love declaration -- he said "really love" Karena 7 times. A few days ago Raymond posted a photo of him and Karena on WeChat and wrote "I love you to the moon and back". Clearly, Raymond regards Karena as his other half. Earlier he took Karena back to his hometown Xiamen to meet his parents and on Friday (May 17th), Karena accompanied Raymond to the US to attend his little brother's college graduation at the University of Southern California (USC). Raymond had always been family-oriented, even if he's extremely busy, he still took time off to attend his brother's graduation with his parents and girlfriend.

There were Raymond fans at the USC commencement, who spotted the couple together. Fans disclosed on Weibo that they personally witnessed Raymond holding Karena's hand tightly and had bodyguards around them. Karena even took a seat next to Raymond's father, which clearly implies her status as future 'Mrs. Lam'. Although Raymond's parents were around, the couple still remained in their sweet two person world, frequently looking at each other and whispering in each other's ears.

Raymond's mother had also caught Netizens' attention. Fans who saw Raymond's mother in person praised her elegant and refined image. Fans disclosed Karena and Raymond's mother chatted happily, looks like the daughter and mother in law relationship won't be too bad! Other college graduates chatted with Raymond as well, they praised his fluent English and modest personality!

Raymond/Karena Married?

Yesterday an [Oriental Daily] reader exposed their mother is the younger cousin of Raymond's father. Yesterday at the Los Angeles airport, apparently they attended Raymond and Karena's marriage ceremony. As there were witnesses of the couple at the commencement and secret marriage, reporters tried to contact Raymond to confirm, but did not get a response before the deadline of this article. However, Karena's manager responded: "I am not commenting on their personal matters, but their relationship had always been great. Thanks for the concern! (They got married?) No evidence, I am not responding."

#2015 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12597 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

Thread 14 has been opened: http://asianfanatics...__fromsearch__1

You guys can start to post in the new thread because this 13rd shall be closed soon as the despam period is completed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raymond lam, lam fung, 林峯, raymond lam fung, lf

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users