#1881 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7263 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hello ZZ Junkies
I am still working on the Part 15 TS. Please be patient! But it'd good that we already have our TS key welcome pix from zaiaddicted. Thank you zaiaddicted for your wonderful work, and thanks to all who made their choices. :D

Wanna post this HOT pix of Ah Bee in racing gear. Those EYES !!! GAAAHH!!

Posted Image

Red diamond
Thanks sooo much for sharing that precious video of chang with us. My heart was so full watching it. She is really such a sweet and lovely girl and I pray (and I know) she is now in a place where there are no tears, only laughter, joy, love and peace. Hugs to you and your family. You have an angel in your family!

Yogo, zaiaddicted and maggie
Did not manage to say this earlier but wanna thank you too for the lovely video and pix dedication to chang. This little junkie sis will forever stay in our hearts, and remind us to be always positive, cheerful and full of joy.

Loi
So ZZ will be in Beijing in 21 days? The fan seems very certain neh! That will be around 22 December. So we will be celebrating Christmas with new ZZ work to accompany us! Can't wait to find out, no matter what it is I am sure ZZ will do an awesome job interpreting the new role. :D

SOL director posted about filming in Beijing and about LSS. He said he will issue beautiful pix of LSS and also shuai pix of Zaizai later. :D

Spoiler

Softlipz
Take care of your eyes dear! Rest more, OK? HUGS.

This new creation is from Salla. Is this Su Taiying ? So cute !!

Posted Image
  • Maggie_Lie likes this

#1882 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

Has been out with Christmas shopping! It's soooo tiring!
And now... there're gifts galore in AF as well! Thanks everyone!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Back later... :)
  • Maggie_Lie and melody_1 like this

#1883 zaiaddicted

zaiaddicted

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

Zaiaddicted,
totally agree with hssa96, bravo beautiful artworks!!! Posted Image
"they are all beautiful and whatever Sytwo would chose to put on the TS would be just fine."--me too

hi melody, thanks for your feedback Posted Image I'll be glad to do more creations for ZZ in the future Posted Image

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486971_566449043381037_1000447420_n.jpg

here it is together with vic...

red diamond - how cute Chang as Dr.Su,,, and I love the words you put in the photo.. "it's so true....

I pmuch prefer these two wallpapers here. either one will be fine by me. Posted Image

You really are so talented Zaiaddicted. I also love that wallpaper that you've made of Chang. It's really beautiful. Yes, she still looks so young, there should have been so much life ahead of her. But just like Qi Wei Yi, she had travelled this world so fast, wihtout any traffic, therefore she got to her destination earlier than we will. Though she's left us, her leagcy will live on through all her art works, and all the love she had shared here with us in uor lovely home.

Sorry if there are typos in my post. I've been having troubl with my eyesight lately, and could hardly see. But nothing serius really. Posted Image

Softlipz

hello Softlipz.. glad to hear from you..thanks for your feedback..so you made points for the 2 photos that hasn't been chosen yet.. now all have points..it's up really for Sytwo to decide what would be the best to put in our next house as TS photo... hehehehe...

I'm worried about your eyes... what happened..well I'm hoping that it's not really serious... take a rest....

Hello ZZ Junkies
I am still working on the Part 15 TS. Please be patient! But it'd good that we already have our TS key welcome pix from zaiaddicted. Thank you zaiaddicted for your wonderful work, and thanks to all who made their choices. Posted Image

Wanna post this HOT pix of Ah Bee in racing gear. Those EYES !!! GAAAHH!!

http://ww3.sinaimg.c...dzfbvyzw8fj.jpg

Red diamond
Thanks sooo much for sharing that precious video of chang with us. My heart was so full watching it. She is really such a sweet and lovely girl and I pray (and I know) she is now in a place where there are no tears, only laughter, joy, love and peace. Hugs to you and your family. You have an angel in your family!

Yogo, zaiaddicted and maggie
Did not manage to say this earlier but wanna thank you too for the lovely video and pix dedication to chang. This little junkie sis will forever stay in our hearts, and remind us to be always positive, cheerful and full of joy.

Loi
So ZZ will be in Beijing in 21 days? The fan seems very certain neh! That will be around 22 December. So we will be celebrating Christmas with new ZZ work to accompany us! Can't wait to find out, no matter what it is I am sure ZZ will do an awesome job interpreting the new role. Posted Image

SOL director posted about filming in Beijing and about LSS. He said he will issue beautiful pix of LSS and also shuai pix of Zaizai later. Posted Image

Spoiler

Softlipz
Take care of your eyes dear! Rest more, OK? HUGS.

This new creation is from Salla. Is this Su Taiying ? So cute !!

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...dzegvodhd5j.jpg

hi Sytwo, good evening... I hope that you are not so tired because of your travel then on working on the next house... I'm glad that junkies made their choices.. now it's up really to you what photo to put in the next TS... Goodluck!! ..if you need something that I can help just let me know.... particularly artworks in the future because I can't translate like our super YOGO do,..hehehehe!!! Posted Image (Ah Bee's eyes can melt a million girls heart.. Posted Image )

(by the way where is YOGO? I hope that she's okay right now... not hearing and posting here is really unusual because I always see her post here.. one of the super active junkies... missing her post as well...)

~I'm very excited to see more more photos of our handsome ZZ that the director will post later.. I really can't wait to see Posted Image

~ you know aside from Chang's creations.... Salla's artworks really attracts me... I saw her past fanarts and it was all so amazing!! very professionally made and full of passion... I even have a collections of her artworks...unfortunately I don't have a chance to tell her my admiration, because I don't know how to reach her.. I know that she is also a member of Vicpower..so junkies to all who knows her, i have a favor ...please send my regards to Salla and tell her that I really admire her creations... thanks!!

~zaiaddicted

Edited by ALLENgrace, 03 December 2012 - 05:47 AM.
removed img tags

#1884 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7263 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

Vicfan
WHEE!! Those are some SEXY banners. Hehe, and the anime Dr Su is so super cute, with that chubby and round tummy, so different the small small waist of Dr Su in the drama. Both are for KEEPS!!

Yogo
Me too, have just started a little Christmas shopping today. Many more to go, ........... (feel faint just thinking about it).

OK, here's the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. ZZ Junkies new Home Part 15 is finally done ! I have asked Allen to close Part 14 so that we can start posting at Part 15 ASAP. Here's the link to Part 15 - we can all start chatting there now :

ZZ Junkies Home Part 15 :
http://asianfanatics...5/#entry7167183

I did not change much from Part 14 topic starter as everything is still so new and fresh (cuz we are posting at bullet train speed) - just added in zaiaddicted's new Part 15 picture and also changed the rest of the pictures, plus put in that great media review for TOS.

Have also dedicated Part 15 to our dear Angel Chang@Tricia, with her latest creation posted here, "Chang as Dr Su". She met him after all. Posted Image

ENJOY posting at the new home!!

Zaiaddicted
Just saw your post. I have chosen one from your 4 creations. Posted Image About Salla, she is actually more active at VCBB forum (she has another chinese ID there 阿拉丁). You can post your appreciation for her creations here :

http://www.vicchouba.....age=1&page=25

Edited by sytwo, 02 December 2012 - 11:55 AM.

#1885 ALLENgrace

ALLENgrace

<3 VanDy

• Forum Crew
  • 1817 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

Congratulations Junkies! We're moving to our 15th thread. Here's the link.
http://asianfanatics...5/#entry7167183

See you there :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zhou yu min, vic zhou, vic chou, zai zai, 周渝民, 仔仔

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users