AF needs funding again

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

SOP Queen << SOP 女王 >>

joe chen zhang han godfrey gao ming dao chen qiao en the queen of sop sop queen sop 女王

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#1 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

SOP QUEEN

Posted Image

Zhang Han >< Joe Chen come together for a corporate battle

Taiwan Title : SOP 女王 SOP Nu Wang
China Title : 胜 女 的 代 价 Sheng Nu De Dai Jia
Also Known As : The Queen of SOP / Successful Woman's Price / The Price of Being a High Powered Single Woman
Production Country : Taiwan and China
Production Company : Hunan Production Company & MID Entertainment (Ming Dao Studio)
Producers : Li Shi Xiang, Ouyang Chang Lin
Director : Zhang Bo Yu
Genre : Idol Drama / Office / Romance
Filming Locations : Taiwan, Shanghai, London
Filming Period : September 8th - December 2011
Episodes : 33
China Broadcast Channel : Hunan TV
China Airing Time : July 15th 2012,
7.30 pm
Taiwan Broadcast Channel : FTV / GTV
Taiwan Airing Time : Sunday 10 pm @FTV Channel [started Oct 14] / Saturday 9 pm @GTV Channel [started Oct 20]

D E S C R I P T I O N
Lin Xiao Jie is a department store lower rung employee, who is one day astonished to discover her boss Gao Zi Qi expressing his interest in her in a press conference. They get engaged but the day before the wedding, supermodel Bai Ji Qing shows up and reveals that she is the one Zi Qi really loves.
The heartbroken Xiao Jie leaves and decides to throw herself into her career. She has been working hard to achieve her aspirations and met with Zhang Han's character TOM through the internet. The two of them, one in London and one in Taipei became close friends, giving each other constant encouragement and support. Tom supported Lin Xiao Jie through the ups and downs she faced at work and love.
Under the support and encouragement of her online friend TOM, Xiao Jie becomes a successful business woman and decides career is more important than love. When she goes to Shanghai, she meets Tang Jun there and hires him. Unbeknownst to her, Tang Jun is really her online friend TOM, and also The heir of Imperial Sea Golden Age Group. He hides his identity from her to pursue her. When she finds out Tang Jun real identity, she begins to doubt his intentions, resulting in a series of misunderstandings..
However when his own family business falls into peril, it's Xiao Jie who steps forward to help him weather the stormy tides.

C A S T
Joe Chen QE as Lin Xiao Jie
Posted Image

Zhang Han as TOM / Tang Jun
Posted Image

Godfrey Tsao as Gao Zi Qi
Posted Image

Zhang Meng as Zeng Chu Chu
Coco Jiang as Bai Ji Qing
Kimi Xia Yu Qiao as Li Jia Yi
Ming Dao as Adam Bell

GINO as Gao Zi Hao
Du Ruo Xi as Tang Min
Bai Xue as Tang Jun's mother
Zhou Zi Yin as Su Su
Zheng Fan as Zheng Fan
Tang Ting as Su Li
Xue Zhi Qian as Xue Shao Qian

L I N K S
Sop Queen Viki Channel <Eng Sub>
AF Gallery
Baidu 胜女的代价
Weibo
Facebook 胜女的代价
Facebook S.O.P女王 (GTV / Taiwan)

T R A I L E R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBsXvBV0yV8
credit to: qefan@youtube

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 27 January 2013 - 07:54 PM.

#2 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:34 AM

screncaps

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

MORE PICS
http://afspot.net/ga...thumbs&aid=2136

#3 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:12 AM

more pics..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:16 AM

coco jiang
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
http://www.facebook....298263420232469

Edited by syifa, 16 June 2012 - 01:19 AM.

#5 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

The production filmed on location in London, one of my favorite cities in the world...romantic!

Posted Image
http://i966.photobuc...W Dramas/q4.jpg
http://i966.photobuc...W Dramas/q2.jpg
http://i966.photobuc...W Dramas/q3.jpg
Posted Image
Posted Imagehttp://i966.photobuc... Dramas/q16.jpg

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 16 June 2012 - 06:34 PM.
Only 3 big picz per post, dear. Please leave the rest in links. Thankz.

#6 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:29 AM

Posted Image

http://www.cjxtv.com...04194314956.jpg

#7 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:02 AM

screencaps
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:48 AM

Godfrey Tsao and coco jiang

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by syifa, 16 June 2012 - 09:49 AM.

#9 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:12 AM

bed scene..?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

syifa thanks for the pics and update..
Godfrey and Coco looks compatible, both are so tall.. no wonder they are a model,, haha (in 3rd pic) Godfrey posed exactly the model lol

#10 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

haha I actually sold onto this drama already,,

1. I've been waiting too long to see QE on screen again... 2 years since The Girl in Blue
and I like that this is Hunan TV project, Hunan is one of the most influence station in China and the most watched channel among the younger generation.

2. The trailer looks promising! beautiful with crisp colors and fun scenes
3. The cinematography,,the scenery is sooo gorgeous. London Oh!! love it..love it Posted Image

4. GAH!! Ming Dao be a cameo,,haha my MingEn fangirl explodes again (well, he is the investor lol)
just see how MingEn relates...

MD carried QE's bag?
Posted Image
Posted Image

haha MingEn in action Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Interview with QE & ZH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93jVgSrPn6Y&amp;feature=player_embedded

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 17 September 2012 - 04:55 AM.

#11 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:44 AM

Xiu..

yes, Is long long time since The Girl In Bue, and i'm so excited to see this drama and i heard QE will be using 88 clothes, wow so amazing that is way the budget this production is so high, can't wait...the rumor said this summer will be airing, hope asap

I like both
Posted Image

he's hot
Posted Image

Gino so miss his acting
Posted Image

Edited by syifa, 17 June 2012 - 04:54 AM.

#12 OrangeBlossom55

OrangeBlossom55

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:43 AM

Ming Dao's scenes seem a bit more than a cameo as there are earlier scenes where they appear to be boyfriend and girl friend and they split up for some reason and later he comes back into her life. It seems there are 3 men in her life. Well as a die hard MingEn fan I wish they could be together because not once in all the dramas' they have been in together has there been a wedding not even PTF so we ME fans have been cheated every time. I am looking forward to this S.O.P. Queen too. I hope it airs soon..I am still hoping for a ME romantic comedy where they get married when MD leaves the military in January.

#13 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 11 July 2012 - 05:12 PM.

#14 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

OMG I totally love Posted Image Posted Image this pic. They look great together.. There's some chemistry in there!!
(also refer to this pic http://a2.sphotos.ak...186101761_n.jpg )
I've to admit.. I was pretty worried when QE pair with ZH, how not.. ZH is 5 years younger than her and looks pretty cute.. (Godfrey was born in 1984 also)
But QE once again proves that she can make adorable pairing with almost any guy
Posted Image
credit to: QE's weibo

Posted Image
credit to: ZH's weibo

ZH - QE BTS
Posted Image

OrangeBlossom55, from what I've seen MD's character is the matchmaker for Tang Jun (I smell some bromance here) and Xiao Jie. I think MD made a cameo to support his best friend QE and his first time drama investment. Nothing more...so no need to exaggregate it ^^

As much as i like MingEn, but this drama is not about MingEn (closed book)

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 18 June 2012 - 07:07 AM.

#15 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:29 PM

syifa
wow 88 clothes..where you get that info?
I also can't wait SQ to be air soon.. but I hope..not in the Olimpic day
but I heard that Taiwan will be airing this also..may be they can air SQ in TW first to gain the popularity and then air in mainland after the Olimpic
and yep I miss GINO too

Posted Image
credit: QE's weibo

Zhang Han & Zhang Meng
Posted Image

some of office sets
Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 OrangeBlossom55

OrangeBlossom55

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:05 AM

He loves QE like a brother and he kisses QE to make the other guy jealous to chase her.. I do not know but then you probably understand the language in the trailer and I don't so all I can do is speculate. As far a ME is concerned I can hope for another collaboration in the future I realize this is not going to happen in SOP Queen and by the way what does SOP mean?

#17 Mhylline

Mhylline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:15 AM

Just saw the trailer and it looks very promising..I miss QE sooooo much!!!!!
SO there's a subbing team for this series????
Please keep us updated!!!!
=======================
Happily texting through the rain..
Posted Image
Posted Image
cto~~
I'll go find some more pics to share with you guys...^.^

#18 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:35 AM

Chen Qiao En and Hans Zhang Pair up for the C/TW Drama SOP Queen
Posted on November 9, 2011 by ockoala@koalasplayground

Another C-TW-drama held a press conference last week though it’s already in the midst of filming, which appears to be the norm these days. The name of the drama is tentatively called SOP Queen (胜女的代价 which literally translates as The Price of Being a High Powered Single Woman), and stars Chen Qiao En, Hans Zhang (one of the C-version of F4), and Taiwanese chaebol son-turned-actor Godfrey Tsao. I’m on the lookout for the PD for this project, who gorgeously filmed the stupider than a ton of bricks Summer’s Desire.
Qiao En apparently goes against her usual characters and plays a Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada type of character, but younger and still open to the possibility of love. Hhhhmmm, that could be interesting. I am getting sick of Qiao En playing a nice simple girl in about 10 dramas in a row. The two male leads are eye candy, to be sure, but acting-wise I’ve got nothing to go on. The first production stills are out and it looks arresting, with tons of pretty fashion.
Doesn’t Hans remind anyone of a baby Huang Xiaoming? Or is it just me? They even have the same smirk!

Below is the cast at the press conference last week. I have to admit the three leads look fabulous together. Now if only the story turns out to be good, then I’m all set to get o board. The drama will be filmed in Taipei, Shanghai, and London, and is aiming for a mid-2012 broadcast date.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

more in thumbnail
Posted Image Posted Image

#19 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

XIU....I heard from angela, you know angela right???

Mhylline ...please help us to update this thread

OB ...you are right, I think MD not kiss QE but he's try to make ZH jealous Posted Image

News about this drama, I use bing translate and without edit

By Huan Rui century film and television media, play cool culture produced in Shanghai, Zhang Han, and Joe Chan, Godfrey, and Meng Zhang lingxianzhuyan luxurious hunting love Idol drama WINS women's cost will be broadcast in the near future. The show will be a hot topic "shengnv" seen on the screen, but subtly "left" to "win", combining war, war, war in the workplace, and other elements. Recent exposure in a 90-second trailer, creative style fashion beautiful, three-scene atmosphere of romance, friends call was not enough eye addiction.

The winning female subjects at the expense of innovative self-help

Story told humble of girl Lin Xiaojie (Joe Chan) two times is God care, has get "Red cap men" Tang Jun (Zhang Han ) and "electric eye lover Gao Ziqi" (Godfrey ) two bit "high rich handsome" man of favored, is and two times let themselves deep mire, walk in lucky and tragedy between , once trance, last she by virtue of extraordinary of work ability and a star truth of heart, became commercial female elite, and eventually harvest sweet love, by "female male genital organ silk" smooth evolution for "gold WINS fighter".

Lin Xiaojie, a character in the play settings, can be said to be a major challenge to the many women's Outlook on love and marriage. Now the society is conveyed to our errors signaling too much, many girls still holding "better than good marriage" this error values, betting their fate upon others, do stack with youth. Emergence of Lin Xiaojie, made us aware from homeless to Harvard, instead of getting others to take charge of our future, not masters of their own destiny. Play Lin Xiaojie from its initial work on love are not confidence, turned professional after the woman, love the bumper, told us a truth, happiness is not given, happiness is to rely on our own to create.

Huan shui centuries the Palace again after series products

Successfully produce of the Yu Gong Suo heart, the Gong Suo drew hit movies such as Huan shui century television media company limited, will continue to work together to Hunan satellite TV this summer, make this fashion love Idol hunting show. The price WINS women's successful collection of Zhang Han, Joe Chan, Godfrey, Ming Road and many other actors, made in London, Shanghai, Taipei, scene shot on the ground. Costume of the character in the play is also quite thought, Joe Chan changed his former civilian women, Mrs. Winterbourne, stunning every time played; Zhang Han play air-play in the UK, morph suit charged; Godfrey went on the male line, cool dress up cute a lot. The play scene props are quite elegant, whether momentum of the Tang Villa, is a dazzling sports car, details will do. TV series to win female drama the price of ups and downs, bridge sets a romantic detail, is not to be missed this summer's Boutique idol dramas.

credit

http://images.star.t...w/322206-3.html

Edited by syifa, 18 June 2012 - 02:37 PM.

#20 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:44 PM

Thanks for sharing all of the goodies, everyone!

Mhylline..yeah for join us Posted Image yes! we lucky, viki already arrange subbing team

syifa..hehe too many angela :P is it yosi???

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#21 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

Press Conference
video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNOpYKaHGi4&feature=player_embedded#!

another video

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 18 June 2012 - 08:21 PM.

#22 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

the manly.. Godfrey Gao Yi Xiang. I found out that he has such a delicious body (just google-image, and you will understand what i mean Posted Image )
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 18 June 2012 - 10:08 PM.

#23 nicegal-s

nicegal-s

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

thank you for the all those lovely pictures ...and videos ..anyone have any idea when is it going to be broadcast ?? i heard somewhere that it's going to be in july but it's doesn't seems like a concrete answer ...;(

#24 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

nicegal-s

i don't know exactly, when this drama will be airing, just got inform this summer maybe mid year

Posted Image

#25 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

Behind the scenes and Interview with Chen Qiao En
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MwAVcq01PNw

OMG QE really a lollipop mania LOL Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

thumbnail
Posted Image

nicegals, we don't have the exact date yet.. but regarding the production team SQ gonna be air soon.. may be july/august,,?

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 19 June 2012 - 02:31 PM.

#26 Mhylline

Mhylline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

Keep us posted regarding the date of it's broadcast...
Something I came up with..please bare with me,not really good at editing..lol
Posted Image
I'm actually trying to upload this at the gallery but I couldn't,dunno what's wrong even my pb doesn't work..so I end up uploading it to my wb..

#27 nicegal-s

nicegal-s

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

nicegal-s

i don't know exactly, when this drama will be airing, just got inform this summer maybe mid year

nicegals, we don't have the exact date yet.. but regarding the production team SQ gonna be air soon.. may be july/august,,?

thank you for the replies....well, it's glad to know that she is going to have drama broadcasting soon ...hhmmmm do you think the production team will release yet another trailer becoz it seem that the one released only concentrate on the three main characters ...i need to see more maybe with the supporting characters ;p

#28 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

Yay, Viki already subbed The Trailer :
http://en.viki.com/c.../videos/71938/1
Thanks to Viki team

opps Tang Jun likes Peter Rabbits Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 20 June 2012 - 03:53 PM.

#29 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

I love QE style.. She looks catchy and impeccable fashion sense, balance with the pretty sceneries

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 23 June 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#30 nicegal-s

nicegal-s

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

the second trailer is out the second trailer is out ...and this time it's a minute longer than the previous one ...check out in facebook or youtube

#31 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

TRAIER AGAIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5HSEmdWEXc

Posted Image

Edited by syifa, 21 June 2012 - 03:58 PM.

#32 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:55 PM

wow, Viki already sub the second Trailer.. so fast! love the team :)
http://www.viki.com/.../videos/72252/1

They are many pictures flying around.. more on gallery

I like this Office Girl style look elegan and fresh
Posted Image

strange lol how could they be a storefront?
Posted Image

Love Pentagon
Posted Image

#33 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:41 AM

First trailer already sub , thanks to viki team

http://en.viki.com/c.../videos/71938/1

screencaps
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#34 Mhylline

Mhylline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:27 AM

Thanks for linking the second trailer here..I love the Viki team..they're making it easy for us..less nose bleeding process,.
Laughs at the love pentagon,commonly it was love triangle though..hahaha

#35 nicegal-s

nicegal-s

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

am so happy that they actually comes out with the 2nd trailer and i noticed this one is more sentimental ;p ...well, it's actually show more of the "pentagon" love affair ...

#36 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:14 PM

BTS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#37 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:50 PM

who is this girl?
Posted Image

Seem like I know this guy.. Is he Anthony?? The guy who gave Dang Oh name in Prince Frog?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:39 PM

yep the second trailer unveiled more on 'pentagon' affair (lol I also think the pentagon wordsomewhat funny)

After the 2 trailers out..to some extent we already see the romance... Now I'm more curious on how they will present the corporate battle,,, Hopefully the conflict is intense and well written~
May be on the next trailer they could show it a little bit

more pics from the sets
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

google translate

colleration chart "SOP QUEEN" Produced idol drama starring Zhang Han, Chen Qiao En, Gao Xiang, Zhang Meng, Jiang Yi. "will be broadcast by Television Media Co., Ltd. Huan Rui century. The play will be a hot topic nowadays "remainder" onto the screen, but cleverly "left" change "wins", but also the blend of love and war, commercial warfare workplace warfare elements, designed to create a summer eye-catching gorgeous . Recently, the play's characters diagram exposure, Zhang Han Chen Qiao En Godfrey into a polygonal relationship between emotional entanglements to become the biggest thing.

Posted Image

credit
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1688180209

to see big pics please see below link
http://news.xinhuane...c_123336037.htm

Edited by syifa, 27 June 2012 - 04:17 PM.

#40 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

from weibo sop queen
Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: joe chen, zhang han, godfrey gao, ming dao, chen qiao en, the queen of sop, sop queen, sop 女王

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users