2041 replies to this topic

#81 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

Show entered into a vortex of self-induced confusion. So everytime the word ''girlfriend'' is mentioned, his brain will try to keep safe Rainie away from the talking, but unconsciously his concern about her, at the end will make him pronouncing her name.... isn't it romantic?

why is Show so dork at quicky replies? i will make him a quick test .. it will be like that..
clock time......
1) which present do you gave her for her bday?
2) have you ever dreamed about Rainie?
3) do you like how Rainie kisses you?
4) do you call Rainie at night?
5) do you like Sunny and Rainie pairing?
6) Have you ever met Yang mama?
7) do you think Rainie's sexy?
8) do you want her as your wife?
9) do you like Rainie and Mike He tandem??
10) have you ever sleep together with Rainie?

just in a minute..hhahahahah

Wow, that a good question to ask, but i dare to say Show wont even answer any of it for sure, the first question is a safe question, he will answer it, 2nd question onwards, i dont think he will answer

Those questions are too dangerous, 1 wrong answer and his relationship with Rainie will be revealed, but those are good questions still, someone forward this question to Xiao S so she can use it next year, or to whoever that knows any taiwan hosts, forward this to her

That gonna kill Show for sure
  • carnavale likes this

#82 JaimeW

JaimeW

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

Show entered into a vortex of self-induced confusion. So everytime the word ''girlfriend'' is mentioned, his brain will try to keep safe Rainie away from the talking, but unconsciously his concern about her, at the end will make him pronouncing her name.... isn't it romantic?

Yes yes yes @ val agreed. I think there is a battle royale in his mind. On one hand, If she for example were in fact his girlfriend, then there would be a definate hesitance in his mind to put her in that category, however that would be coupled with the need to keep up appearances/to protect relationship from public. So the former would prevent him from mentioning her first, but the latter would force him to mention her.

#83 SaraSiR

SaraSiR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:57 AM

(By the way, Show has gained some weight these days so he went at gym ...... Anxious?.. )

why is Show so dork at quicky replies? i will make him a quick test .. it will be like that..
clock time......
1) which present do you gave her for her bday?
2) have you ever dreamed about Rainie?
3) do you like how Rainie kisses you?
4) do you call Rainie at night?
5) do you like Sunny and Rainie pairing?
6) Have you ever met Yang mama?
7) do you think Rainie's sexy?
8) do you want her as your wife?
9) do you like Rainie and Mike He tandem??
10) have you ever sleep together with Rainie?

just in a minute..hhahahahah

OMG! ahahahhahaahahahah Interesting ~~ Show will cannot answer the questions >< he's silly to do that Posted Image
He'll say anything to don't mess it up Posted Image

This is a program to ask contestants to sing the blanked song lyrics.

Around 10:00.....
There are 4 categories (Show's idol, "girlfriend", good friend, and family) and the related song to each category. They defined the "girlfriend" category as the girl that people assume she is his girlfriend, but actually not. Show responded "Then, there are some." The host then asked Show to guess who that girl would be. Show replied, "Should be Miss Jolin Tasi?" The host said "What if it was not her, wouldn't you be embarrassed?" Show then replied, "Then it should be Miss Rainie Yang?" The female host said, "What if it was not her either?" Show said, "Then I don't know who that will be." The picture revealed that it's Da S. Show felt strange why the answer was Da S, and said, "But there was no love rumor between us!" So they explained that the "girlfriend" means his girlfriend in his drama. Show then admitted that he thought too much, it was not "rumored girlfriend".

Thanks @JAD for translating! Posted Image you really fast an awesome! Posted Image

There's something that Show can't hide more, he's really thinking toooo much, even if he try to not mention Rainie (to keep their relationship hidden, i guess) he just can't, Rainie's name is just always in his mind and is too hard for him ~~ and now that he's a bit silly with the "girlfriend" thing... he can't control the pronounce of the name "Rainie" Posted Image (Silly him Posted Image ) But I loveeeee that Posted Image

About Show gaining weight, He's nervous till craziness because he have to think in everything, his career, his relationship with Rainie and how to keep it hidden Posted Image So yeah~ poor Show! Posted Image let's help him not asking about Rainie to he can take a rest and enjoy more time with her Posted Image Posted Image

@carnavale Email Replied Posted Image

#84 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:50 AM

thank you everyone for posting!!xie xie!
Rainie Olympus shoots.
Posted Image
http://www.subeimage...f41343e183b.jpg
credit : baidu

Posted Image
http://imgsrc.baidu....c0392452259.jpg
On this latest magazine, some fans commented that Show stated ''he will not pleased other, but the people only values him for real'' and also ''he will care only about his people'' .. i've heard this from another person before....:)
i actually believe that both matured a lot together and not sure how and when this happened, but looking back a little ... seems to me that everytime he seemed closer than the last time, until take a step further from their friendship to their current status as a couple (my personal conviction). So if their love has grown over the years and become deep is just it was built over strong foundation, their friendship.. in the words of @jaime.

Posted Image

About Show gaining weight, He's nervous till craziness because he have to think in everything, his career, his relationship with Rainie and how to keep it hidden Posted Image So yeah~ poor Show! Posted Image let's help him not asking about Rainie to he can take a rest and enjoy more time with her Posted Image Posted Image

It's said that people gain some weight when feel in love or have a relationship. I think he must be a little anxious to be with her. You know, after her birthday probably he did not get to see her. That week they were obviously together, how come after all the things we seen could have Show forget her bday? impossible! and also trying to be with her at least if he's actually the closest male friend... but as i sense he's her boyfriend since months ago. Also there's so many coincidences on their schedules and Show just work until june 3... after that took at least 4 or 5 days free... TOOO OBVIOUS..
Isn't he at Japan right now??..
  • angelfallen likes this

#85 SaraSiR

SaraSiR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:18 PM

@carnavale I know! haaha~~ Yesss he want Show to the world his love for Rainie Posted Image so he's anxious to be with her for real and not have to hide it!
Well, You know, Show and Rainie are TOOOOOO OBVIOUS as always, but we love thatPosted Image
And Yes, he's in Japan righ now
  • carnavale likes this

#86 ♥annabella♥

♥annabella♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:22 PM

Posted Image

I wish they are a couple for real!!! Something i drew long time ago :)
  • xianglingforever, carnavale, iRSfever and 2 others like this

#87 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:51 AM

credit:@lachituongfan87

@anabella.. wellcome here!! love your works.. long time we have not handmade works on the thread... thank uu!!

#88 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:17 AM

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/538347_173114672701444_887836929_n.jpg

I wish they are a couple for real!!! Something i drew long time ago Posted Image

This picture is so nice, welcome annabella

Love SR pictures, love how it drawn by you, Show is on his breaking point, looks like everyone thinking of him being with Rainie, wonder how he is going to handle all these stress

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 22 June 2012 - 05:57 AM.
Unembed pics when quoting

#89 JAD97003

JAD97003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

and here's another mag...... when he talks about his type..
http://www.subeimage...dtphu6kzf6j.jpg

Here I only translated the part he talked about his type.

Q: You seem like a ladies man. How do you capture women's heart?
A: I'm a ladies man? Maybe because I know how to listen to women, and their secrets are safe with me. Women often need someone to talk to. It means they trust me. Sometimes they are eager to talk to me, while I know how to help them get rid of their melancholy. These are probably the reasons why women don't hate me.

Q: What do you care to see the most about a girl you meet the first time?
A: Care about the most…..I have foot fetishism. Feet are the private parts of a human body. They are not to be seen most of the time. If her feet are well-shaped and manicured neatly and clean, I can sense she is a girl pays attention to details. That will make me feel good.

Q: What’s your ideal “sexuality”?
A: Not being pretentious.

Q: What's your most precious property?
A: My mom and friends.

Q: What do think most of a friend's characteristics?
A: Sincerity. I don't have many friends, but all of them are sincere.

Q: What's your favorite animal?
A: Dogs. All my family love dogs. Dogs know humanity. I also like gorillas for the same reason.

------END------

I think Show's foot fetishism is getting more serious. Before, back in 2004, when SR shot the "Clown Fish" MV, he saw Rainie spread her toes wide open but he didn't reveal much disgusted expressions (still bear to watch). He even joked about letting her toes to hold the mic. While this year when they went to "Here come Kang Xi", he couldn't even bear to look at her wide open toes. He once complimented Stefanie Sun and Da S have pretty toes. He also mentioned Rainie would spread her toes and Xiao Shuang would use her toes to scratch floor to scare (or annoy, or play with) him on purpose.

@carnavale Thanks for listing the timeline of SR's ideal type. The Rainie's Star News interview was new to me.

@annabella Very nice work of you!

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 22 June 2012 - 05:57 AM.
Unembed pics when quoting

#90 JaimeW

JaimeW

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

Three scans of Rainie ---Believe in the last one she mentions Show

Credit:@-YIUYIU儲存愛你的記憶

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#91 BlackSky

BlackSky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:07 AM

I really do hope these two are a couple, they seem perfect for each other. Going on how the media always question them about each other it seems even they think they are together. If they are, I wish them good luck because they do look perfect together

Edited by BlackSky, 25 June 2012 - 11:31 PM.

• JAD97003 likes this

#92 ntiex

ntiex

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:38 PM

can't thank you all enough for your all hard works (translating, sharing thoughts and juicy gossips even I believe that some gossips here is not a gossip anymore.lol)

@annabelle gosh~~~ how I love your artwork!!! you should give the drawing to Show and Rainie for sure, and they'll be very pleased :")

@JAD superfast translator! along with @gwx ,thank you thank you for your time to translate all the things related to Show and Rainie. indeed, I feel his foot fetishism getting more serious. another hint for us?yes?haha. he's odd tho, or should I say unique? it's rarely to meet a man with such foot fetishism thing!haha.

and for the Show's video interview, he thought about Rainie too much these days does he? can't blame him tho!haha. but I wonderin why they put Da S name on that show, since Rainie Yang herself is also one of Show's girlfriend in the drama. so yeah, can't blame Show's thought on that question,haha

@carnavale : ''he will not pleased other, but the people only values him for real'' and also ''he will care only about his people''
oh yeaaah, I also feel like heard these words before~ nananana~~ if the article is right, Show really keeps those words in his mind very well then, tho at that time he distracted when he listened to those words.lol

#93 JAD97003

JAD97003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:00 PM

Three scans of Rainie ---Believe in the last one she mentions Show

Credit:@-YIUYIU儲存愛你的記憶

http://ww3.sinaimg.c...du5sfcds2kj.jpg

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...du5seofimdj.jpg

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...du5sfj69cpj.jpg

Here are some questions related to Show.

Q4: What's your latest drama or movie?
A4: Heartbeat Love (micro film).

Q5: Who is the partner of your latest duet?
A5: Mr. Luo. (Xiao Zhu)

Q15: Favorite male artist?
A15: Tony Leung.

Q31: What 's the most unforgettable thing after you joined the show biz?
A31; Got the best leading actress at Golden Bell Awards. Really happy to get acknowledged by the public.

Q44: If you need to work at some vicious ghosts area, whom will you bring with you?
A44: Xiao Zhu lah! To try his guts.

6.-http://www.subeimagenes.net/images/232023b5bb5c9ea15cefa4f59.jpg
7.-http://www.subeimagenes.net/images/5933b87e950352ac65cc48adf.jpg
8.-http://www.subeimagenes.net/images/621f603918fa0ec08faf5a0aa.jpg

Here is the translation of some parts which I think are relevant to SR in the photos #6, #8, and then #7.
Enjoy!

Photo #6 - http://www.subeimage...a15cefa4f59.jpg

Q: What kind of girl will make your heart beat faster?
A: Scary girl. Oh, no! It’s scary ghost! My heart will beat faster if I see a ghost.

[JAD: Such a lame answer! My heartbeat will probably stop if I see a ghost, why faster?]

Q: If you meet a girl who makes your heart beat faster, what’s the first thing you will do?
A: In fact, I haven’t felt my heartbeat faster for a long time. It only happened when I rode on a roller coaster or Free Fall. I feel pretty much like to have that kind of feeling happen again.

Q: In reality, do you believe love grows over time or love at the first sight?
A: I believe both. Usually God arrange you two to become a couple in some strange occasions.
[Continue to Photo #8 - http://www.subeimage...c08faf5a0aa.jpg]

Falling in love at the first sight will definitely happen. From the first impression, you will like her or want to know her, that kind of feeling is quite different. In HBL, there is one part that I don’t quite believe is, the two people staying in the same room due to a friend’s arrangement, logically, will go back to their former own life after their trip. At that time the phone number he gave her should be a fake one too. Besides, he didn’t even ask the girl’s background in the very beginning…….

[JAD: Here when he said God, he used the Chinese term, not in the Christian term of God. I don't think Show is a Christian.]

Q: When you look at a girl, where is the first part you’ll look at?
A: Toes or nostrils. (Note: Show recently admitted on the program “Here comes KangXi” that he has foot fetishism. His girlfriend must have tender feet.)

Q: Off screen, did Rainie Yang ever make your heart beat faster?
A: When she slapped me on the face. Because I was afraid it would hurt a lot.

[JAD: Hey! Show, your answer is still referred to on-screen, did she slap you off-screen too?]

Q: In HBL, you were mistaken as a gay, so you and Rainie Yang slept on the same bed. In reality, do you have sisters gang?
A: I should say yes! Like Jolin Tsai, when we meet, we talk a lot about private life stuff. She won't hide her inside feelings from me. I'm glad she can share that much with me.

Q: What's your limit of the most intimacy with your female close friend?
A: Like holding arms while window shopping? No way, impossible. When we talk, we'll just act more like friends, that's all! Like sisters, playing hitting each other.

Q: Now, what's your biggest problem to have a romance?
A: Environment. Because of the environment, I cannot have a normal love life like normal people do, that's the biggest problem.

Q: Is career the obstacle of romance?
A: When there's a gain, there's a loss. I don't think it's an obstacle because of this. Some people still can have a romance openly, it's just that everyone has different standpoints and thoughts. I just don't have that kind of thoughts yet. Because work is my girlfriend, I love it, so I would like to do well on everything.

Q: For you, what's the definition of success?
A: How much applauds I can get from the audience and the screams from my fans........(skip)

Photo #7 - http://www.subeimage...ac65cc48adf.jpg
Q: You once mentioned you only take about 10 days off every year. What do you do on your off days?
A: Stay at home. Or to have a massage, relax myself.

Q: Are you happy now?
A: Now, my eyes are very dry.

Q: Which 3 ways can make Show Lo happy?
A: Window shopping, sleeping, and chatting with friends.

Here picture for u guys

They are on a magazine cover page

Here another, their favourite pose
http://a7.sphotos.ak...493621898_n.jpg

@UniversalSR, Well done to post the photos of their favorite pose! (In fact, I wanted to reply to this post long ago, but for some reason, I just couldn't attach the photos I found along with your post) The top right corner one is the one I didn’t notice before. Thanks!

But don’t forget another two photos shot during HMS period. (I believe they are from magazines!) Since I can't include the photos here, I just post the links to the photos I meant.

http://www.google.co...:64,s:167,i:306
http://www.wretch.cc...wrocky/15422755

P.S. Can someone tell me if I can copy and paste photos in the post? Copy and paste shouldn't be more easier, why can't I just simply copy and paste photos in reply or post here?

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 26 June 2012 - 08:31 AM.
do not leave pics embedded when quoting

• JaimeW likes this

#94 SaraSiR

SaraSiR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:43 AM

Here are the photos!
Really cute ^^

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://i125.photobuc...116cffca3c4.jpg
http://i125.photobuc...fa50b7b8228.jpg
http://i125.photobuc...f2c8601b034.jpg
http://i125.photobuc...8e5ad6e751a.jpg

@JAD once again, THANK YOU for the translation! Posted Image
Quite interesting some answers of them! We can understand some things now though.

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 26 June 2012 - 08:30 AM.
max 3 big pics embedded per post

• carnavale, angelfallen and JAD97003 like this

#95 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:34 AM

@carnavale : ''he will not pleased other, but the people only values him for real'' and also ''he will care only about his people''
oh yeaaah, I also feel like heard these words before~ nananana~~ if the article is right, Show really keeps those words in his mind very well then, tho at that time he distracted when he listened to those words.lol

@ntiex.. you remember Rainie's wished for his bday.. and she also wished him a good wife!!...
@JAD97, you simply the best! where are u been all this time?.. thank you really. Amazingly faster!!! xie xie ni lah!!

mmm...where should i start??

Q44: If you need to work at some vicious ghosts area, whom will you bring with you?

i think Show is the person with she really had enjoyed the latest time, so the funny or interesting thing she would like to live with him. The're currently quite present on each other lifes that can't deny they want to keep belong together on the ordinary life. So refreshing to hear this cute thing from her, because she really wants to know more of him and hear from Show the idea of the breakfast restaurant.
Absolutely on tune.

A: Scary girl. Oh, no! It’s scary ghost! My heart will beat faster if I see a ghost.
[JAD: Such a lame answer! My heartbeat will probably stop if I see a ghost, why faster?]

Ahahahah.. so funny. keep avoiding to answer..Absolutely agree with the lame answer, but we cannot ask much Show these days.... sighs...
why ? here i wonder if they do the interview together or separately?..

Q: If you meet a girl who makes your heart beat faster, what’s the first thing you will do?
A: In fact, I haven’t felt my heartbeat faster for a long time. It only happened when I rode on a roller coaster or Free Fall. I feel pretty much like to have that kind of feeling happen again.

I will say to him..
Such a lier!! Hey! ..Did not you before seeing Rainie's front? or when you both filmed the scene when Rainie was lying on your chest? or the bed scene where you even did not dare to kiss her??!!
or when you kiss her?! Try better.!!!

A: Toes or nostrils. (Note: Show recently admitted on the program “Here comes KangXi” that he has foot fetishism. His girlfriend must have soft and neat feet.)

It's not that i don't believe the ''feet fetish thing''. It's that he overused that topic to describe another girl or change the image of his ideal gf from Rainie, so i think it's just a keyword for him. Show is drooling over Rainie, do you think he will leave her because she open her feet fingers?.. For me this is written with the tittle of ''MOST USED KLICHES'' of a SR book called '' All the lame efforts to cover a underground relationship between celebrities''.

SHOW'S REPLY

THIS IS EPIC.
But honestly, i have a problem here. I feel sorry for Show&amp;Rainie to throws themselves to lie that when it seems the questions were designed to make them fall. It's seems the ambiguity is getting clearer and cleared that SR left media ask him COUPLE QUESTIONS directly AND THEY FORGOT THE CLOSE FRIENDS STATEMENTS.. So the question are straightforward to make them fall, and they are just replying assuming the implicit message of LOVERS..
As you said @JAD, he even can't make the difference between OFFSCREEN and ONSCREEN. I think i've said it before.

RAINIE'S REPLY

"Q: When is the moment that Show makes your heart beat faster? Is he a friend who knows how to make girls happy? What has he ever done to you to make you feel happy the most?
A: XZ is a very quiet person off screen. Unless you are a close friend or colleague, otherwise you can’t joke around with him. This time all the people came to Australia with us are from the same company, so he was very relaxed, telling jokes and joking around with everyone quite often.

Here is also a implicit couple question.. as @jaime said before. So why you don't ask media to stop the rumors between 2 sisters. They did not deny anything even when they clearly understand that media is asking on that sense. SR just avoid the straighforward answer with nonsense, jokes or comments including other people.
For me, they're saying with their replies that, indeed, SR have made beat faster each other's heart.....

** I was so curious that the staff of HBL can know what's going on between SR, but now that she says they're all from the same company. It must be forbidden for them to talk about HBL or work issues to the media. If i was a reporter i will try some info from them....

Q: In HBL, you were mistaken as a gay, so you and Rainie Yang slept on the same bed. In reality, do you have sisters gang?
A: I should say yes! Like Jolin Tsai, when we meet, we talk a lot about private life stuff. She won't hide her inside feelings from me. I'm glad she can share that much with me.

A: Like holding arms while window shopping? No way, impossible. When we talk, we'll just act more like friends, that's all! Like sisters, playing hitting each other.

This is wonderful. 1st question. Even when Rainie is mentioned on the question, he talks about Jolin??!!! aahhahah.. He totally became Jolin his ''alibi'' on the extreme situation. When it's not XG, it's Jolin.
The fact he just alludes Jolin to describe the ''sister gang'' also carries the meaning of not seeing Rainie as a sister...
2nd question. I love the question... they want to know if he can describe the intimacy he had with Rainie.. This is because themselves have said they can be on a bed watching movies... and Show and Rainie have a close physical contact that is clearly confused as a couple contact, ... you can see the way he grabs her face, chin, waist or the way she puts her arms around his neck and arms naturally. It must mean they surpassed some body barriers of friends contact.

My conclusions:
1) Their love chemistry is assumed by other people (media), not only SiR fans = it's an obvious and real love chemistry.
2) If they are avoiding to reply without denying = they confirming their love status as a couple. .....and also coordinated on lying.

Edited by carnavale, 23 June 2012 - 05:35 AM.

• xianglingforever likes this

#96 JaimeW

JaimeW

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:03 AM

@JAD as usual much love for the translations

Here is also a implicit couple question.. as @jaime said before. So why you don't ask media to stop the rumors between 2 sisters.

Exactly..They ask Show and Rainie the same question. ( Yes the question is weird) Rainie completely ignores the question, and rambles on about something unrelated to the question,,and Show as you guys mentioned before is referring to something on screen..But not only that.. Show clearly says in the earlier part of the interview:

:Q: If you meet a girl who makes your heart beat faster, what’s the first thing you will do?

and then later in the same interview he says:

Show make up your mind.

This is wonderful. 1st question. Even when Rainie is mentioned on the question, he talks about Jolin??!!!

Exactly!! If the two of them ( Rainie and Show) are such close 'sisters' that they can watch DVD in bed together, i don't see why he wouldn't mention her first ..especially since her name was even mentioned in the question.

Edited by JaimeW, 23 June 2012 - 08:04 AM.

• carnavale and angelfallen like this

#97 angelfallen

angelfallen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

Oh god my heart was beating faster while reading all the posts. btw, congrats for the thread 4. I love SR and also SR fans.

And the answer of Show was so hilarious. Is he a little out of his mind.. Hmm~~~

I wish to see them collaborate again. There is just something that really connects them together... They are just so compatible and it is nice to see how Rainie message him in qq in some time... I can't help but to love them!
  • LuvShow_VN likes this

#98 JaimeW

JaimeW

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

A: When there's a gain, there's a loss. I don't think it's an obstacle because of this. Some people still can have a romance openly, it's just that everyone has different standpoints and thoughts. I just don't have that kind of thoughts yet. Because work is my girlfriend, I love it, so I would like to do well on everything.

I think Show over thinks thinks at times;
I Understanding Shows answer until he said." I just don't have that kind of thoughts yet. "
What thoughts Show..thoughts of Romance? Yet? What is saying? Show has openly admitted to having girlfriends in the past, so i think he could have easily have spoken about his own experience in the matter, referring to a past relationship without naming any names. As to whether his career was an obstacle then.

@ JAD
Spoiler

• JAD97003 likes this

#99 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:35 AM

@Sara. Thank you for that scans.That HMS memories are just wonderful for them till now. Talking on that, when Show always mentioned on every concert that HMS, Hangzhou had special meaning for him, i thought it was a one-sided memory, he ALWAYS did say it before singing ''Ai Bu Dan Xin''. But when Rainie had her concert, she also said HMS had a special meaning for her before singing ''Anonimous Friend''. So i think these songs also carry that special meaning referring to each other.

Considering Show also had that pink panter at his bedroom (picture taken at April 2011), we could say that they bring out from the drama some of these meanings to their real lifes.
Posted Image

Today he's also regarding HMS at Japan..
Posted Image

@JAD.
Spoiler

• JAD97003 likes this

#100 LuvShow_VN

LuvShow_VN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

WOW, I was just speechless reading all the info here Posted Image You guys really spoke out every thoughts in my head, really :x

@Sara. Thank you for that scans.That HMS memories are just wonderful for them till now. Talking on that, when Show always mentioned on every concert that HMS, Hangzhou had special meaning for him, i thought it was a one-sided memory, he ALWAYS did say it before singing ''Ai Bu Dan Xin''. But when Rainie had her concert, she also said HMS had a special meaning for her before singing ''Anonimous Friend''. So i think these songs also carry that special meaning referring to each other.
https://www.youtube....player_embedded

Thank @carnavale this is the 1st time I wached that video, although I just understand a lil bit of what R said but she seems very touched and HMS is really special for her Posted Image
Do you know the video when S said the same thing in his concert? I haven't watched any too. If you have time, can you link me the video of that? Thanks so much :)

Edited by LuvShow_VN, 24 June 2012 - 02:42 PM.

#101 ntiex

ntiex

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

this is what I love about this thread, feels like home to be here with ya'll guys :")
thank you for all~ thanks for the express translation from @JAD , you're super!lol

well, what should I say? all I want to say has been said by all of you~ especially by @carnavale and @Jaime ,haha.

indeed SR are avoiding sensitive question about each other. they want to play safe,but at the same time they play dangerous.lol
what I love about the way these 2 answered all questions till now is they never deny the possibility of being together *at least that's my impression.lol. coz in my point of view, is not too hard to deny or say no if they're definitely not together. are they love to be a center of those rumours? and not get tired to be related to each other #nah Show himself even admit he loves to be related to Rainie rite? and Rainie never spoke out the objection about it.

and I also want to notice what @Jaime pointed out about these questions:

am LOL when I read those. seems that he trapped on those questions,haha. can't believe if I was the interviewer, I will say 'gotcha!' in my mind,haha. how could that he made a contrast statement at the same interview. his 2nd answer most likely show that Rainie is the person that make his heartbeat faster. and what about slap thing? is he afraid to get slapped by Rainie if he said that none can make his heartbeat faster??keke~~

@Jaime : I think what he meant about "I just don't have that kind of thoughts yet" is he doesn't think about have the romance openly thingy and publish (yet). dunno, but my wild mind said that he's not ready (yet) or won't tell about his current relationship to the public. but when he said 'yet', it means he will someday, when he and the girl ready perhaps :)

#102 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:42 PM

Here are some questions related to Show.

Q4: What's your latest drama or movie?
A4: Heartbeat Love (micro film).

Q5: Who is the partner of your latest duet?
A5: Mr. Luo. (Xiao Zhu)

Q15: Favorite male artist?
A15: Tony Leung.

Q31: What 's the most unforgettable thing after you joined the show biz?
A31; Got the best leading actress at Golden Bell Awards. Really happy to get acknowledged by the public.

Here is the translation of some parts which I think are relevant to SR in the photos #6, #8, and then #7.
Enjoy!

Photo #6 - http://www.subeimage...a15cefa4f59.jpg

Q: In reality, do you believe love grows over time or love at the first sight?
A: I believe both. Usually God arrange you two to become a couple in some strange occasions.
[Continue to Photo #8 - http://www.subeimage...c08faf5a0aa.jpg]

Falling in love at the first sight will definitely happen. From the first impression, you will like her or want to know her, that kind of feeling is quite different. In HBL, there is one part that I don’t quite believe is, the two people staying in the same room due to a friend’s arrangement, logically, will go back to their former own life after their trip. At that time the phone number he gave her should be a fake one too. Besides, he didn’t even ask the girl’s background in the very beginning…….

[JAD: Here when he said God, he used the Chinese term, not in the Christian term of God. I don't think Show is a Christian.]

A: Toes or nostrils. (Note: Show recently admitted on the program “Here comes KangXi” that he has foot fetishism. His girlfriend must have tender feet.)

[JAD: Hey! Show, your answer is still referred to on-screen, did she slap you off-screen too?]

Q: Now, what's your biggest problem to have a romance?
A: Environment. Because of the environment, I cannot have a normal love life like normal people do, that's the biggest problem.

Q: For you, what's the definition of success?
A: How much applauds I can get from the audience and the screams from my fans........(skip)

Photo #7 - http://www.subeimage...ac65cc48adf.jpg
Q: You once mentioned you only take about 10 days off every year. What do you do on your off days?
A: Stay at home. Or to have a massage, relax myself.

Q: Are you happy now?
A: Now, my eyes are very dry.

Q: Which 3 ways can make Show Lo happy?
A: Window shopping, sleeping, and chatting with friends.

P.S. Can someone tell me if I can copy and paste photos in the post? Copy and paste shouldn't be more easier, why can't I just simply copy and paste photos in reply or post here?

Show reply is so bad, he is replying it on screen, not off screen, being safe to me, but it normal, not wanting Rainie to be in any trouble. He already had a good friend in Cyndi Wang affected by romance problems, he doesnt want his girlfriend Rainie to be in trouble, that why

And for the pictures, just copy and paste the pictures, this is the new function here, copy and paste the picture, it will work now

Show, just admit it now, no one will attack you, except for haters

Rainie will be coming to BFB really soon for sure and her concerts are coming soon, cant wait for it, is Show going to be back in Taiwan already?

#103 SaraSiR

SaraSiR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:23 AM

https://www.youtube....player_embedded

Considering Show also had that pink panter at his bedroom (picture taken at April 2011), we could say that they bring out from the drama some of these meanings to their real lifes.
http://ww1.sinaimg.c...dfs7t6m7d3j.jpg

Today he's also regarding HMS at Japan..
http://25.media.tumb...kw9eyo1_500.jpg

@Carnavale You're welcome, I just posted the pics that @JAD wanted to post ^-^
Yes, it's too obvious that HMS and Hangzhou had special meaning and memories for them! I mean, their relationship grew up there! Posted Image

About what Show said... I don't know if I am wrong but maybe he said that but referring to the BTS during filming HMS, remember the director said "cut" but Rainie didn't heard so she Slaped Show really hard ? I guess that's what Show was trying to say to keep their relationship safe(? LOL , correct me if I'm wrongPosted Image

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 26 June 2012 - 08:29 AM.
unembed pics when quoting

#104 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:43 PM

Guys, here some pictures

They look really cute together, really super duper cute

Show hasnt been updating his qq at all, really weird of him to do that, but whatever, i miss him and Rainie interactions together, when can they be reunited on the same stage, i really want to know

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 01 December 2013 - 08:21 AM.
Edited out broken image/s.

#105 JAD97003

JAD97003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:34 PM

@JaimeW, carnavale, UniversalSR, thank you all for giving me the instructions about posting pictures and some rules or tips about posting. It's good to know those things. I'll try them later.
Thanks SaraSiR for posting the pics for me. What I really wanted to post were only the first one (his arm on her shoulder) and the fourth one (the right bottom corner pic, his arm surrounding her neck) which showed their favorite poses.

I really do hope these two are a couple, they seem perfect for each other. Going on how the media always question them about each other it see,s even they think they are together. If they are, I wish them good luck because they do look perfect together

Totally agreed! Sometimes I really wish Lo Ma can just push Show a little bit, to remind him that there's such a wonderful girl Rainie, matched for him, and don't let her slip away.

#106 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:37 AM

Thank @carnavale this is the 1st time I wached that video, although I just understand a lil bit of what R said but she seems very touched and HMS is really special for her Posted Image
Do you know the video when S said the same thing in his concert? I haven't watched any too. If you have time, can you link me the video of that? Thanks so much Posted Image

@Luv... i will find the ones i have, If i'm not mistaken Rainie/HMS has been mentioned at Sydney, Macau, Singapore, NY and Kaosioung. so i will find all of them.. give me a little time.

I found a cute clip where children give Show a hard time on april..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VbG0G7q0OA&feature=plcp
credit:@MeinaCyrio2
The little girl said to Show that he has a girlfriend, he pretend get punched and start to ask her how did she know he has a girlfriend.. Show said why why?. The little girl is nodding yes. Show surprised asked why why, i don't have a girlfriend... Later the girl said that it was her... hahahahhahahahha.
Show was a little worried....i can sense he felt worried to hear Rainie's name.
JAD@ if you can translate a little bit, it's a super short clip... thank you in advance. Show is so cute, he really looks like a good daddy.

Edited by carnavale, 26 June 2012 - 08:39 AM.

#107 BlackSky

BlackSky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:56 PM

@ JAD - If only Lo mama would give them the push they needed, but I guess they won't do anything until they feel ready to do so.

#108 JAD97003

JAD97003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:00 PM

@Luv... i will find the ones i have, If i'm not mistaken Rainie/HMS has been mentioned at Sydney, Macau, Singapore, NY and Kaosioung. so i will find all of them.. give me a little time.

I found a cute clip where children give Show a hard time on april..
https://www.youtube....OA&feature=plcp
credit:@MeinaCyrio2
The little girl said to Show that he has a girlfriend, he pretend get punched and start to ask her how did she know he has a girlfriend.. Show said why why?. The little girl is nodding yes. Show surprised asked why why, i don't have a girlfriend... Later the girl said that it was her... hahahahhahahahha.
Show was a little worried....i can sense he felt worried to hear Rainie's name.
JAD@ if you can translate a little bit, it's a super short clip... thank you in advance. Show is so cute, he really looks like a good daddy.

From 0:11, the little girl said, ”He has a girlfriend.” Then Show asked back, “Where do I have a girlfriend? Where did you hear that from?”
0:19 Some other girl said, “Your girlfriend is Xiaogui.”
(Then Xizogui’s photo was popped up and a caption shown “Am I that sissy?”)
0:24 Show: My girlfriend is Xiaogui? Little kids are really naïve.
0:28 Some girl: Xiaogui is a male! Show: That's right!
0:31 Some other girl: Xiaogui is a female!
(The two girls started debating if XG is a male or female.)
0:38 Show: …….a female, crying out loud. (XG’s photo popped up again and said “I’m a real man!” Show asked the girl again) How do you know I have a girlfriend? Why did you say so? Uh? Why? Why? I don’t have a girlfriend.
0:51 The girl: (You) have.
0:52 Show: Why? You still say I have. I don’t have!
0:56 The girl: You have.
1:00 Show: Have you seen her? (While Show was smiling helplessly and nodding, the girl seemed nodding too.)
1:03 An adult asked: Then do you know his girlfriend's name?
The girl shook her head. Show then said, “Right! How could you….(fading)”
-----End-----

@Luv, @carnavale
About the clips he mentioned Rainie/HMS, I'd like to add one more, his concert in San Jose, California, USA.
From about 7:30.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U1lx_vwgpI
credit: yuyuenmei
He mentioned that through acting, one can use the soul of a role he plays to satisfy one's personal thoughts. For example, in a idol drama, one can openly have a romance, holding his girlfriend's hands, kissing her on the street, because everyone knows that's acting. But as an artist, you can't do that in your private life because of the paparazzi and pressure. It's hard to have a girlfriend. During the process of acting, one can experience the real process of falling in love. Being an artist till now, he has not had a chance to go shopping or seeing a movie with girlfriend for a long time. Sometime he watched his own dramas at home, he felt pretty fun. Especially when he saw those loving/emotional scenes like in "Corner with" and HMS, he really had feelings for them.
--------------------
There, I feel that he really opened his heart to talk about his special feeling about those loving/emotional scenes in his favorite dramas. I also feel sad that he only got the chance to do those things in drama, not in real life. No wonder he likes to watch those reruns so much!

Edited by JAD97003, 28 June 2012 - 01:44 AM.

#109 showluoforever

showluoforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

From 0:11, the little girl said, ”He has a girlfriend.” Then Show asked back, “Where do I have a girlfriend? Where did you hear that from?”
0:19 Some other girl said, “Your girlfriend is Xiaogui.”
(Then Xizogui’s photo was popped up and a caption shown “Am I that sissy?”)
0:24 Show: My girlfriend is Xiaogui? Little kids are really naïve.
0:28 Some girl: Xiaogui is a male! Show: That's right!
0:31 Some other girl: Xiaogui is a female!
(The two girls started debating if XG is a male or female.)
0:38 Show: …….a female, crying out loud. (XG’s photo popped up again and said “I’m a real man!” Show asked the girl again) How do you know I have a girlfriend? Why did you say so? Uh? Why? Why? I don’t have a girlfriend.
0:51 The girl: (You) have.
0:52 Show: Why? You still say I have. I don’t have!
0:56 The girl: You have.
1:00 Show: Have you seen her? (While Show was smiling helplessly and nodding, the girl seemed nodding too.)
1:03 An adult asked: Then do you know his girlfriend's name?
The girl shook her head. Show then said, “Right! How could you….(fading)”
-----End-----

@Luv, @carnavale
About the clips he mentioned Rainie/HMS, I'd like to add one more, his concert in San Jose, California, USA.
From about 7:30.......
credit: yuyuenmei
He mentioned that through acting, one can use the soul of a role he plays to satisfy one's personal thoughts. For example, in a idol drama, one can openly have a romance, holding his girlfriend's hands, kissing her on the street, because everyone knows that's acting. But as an artist, you can't do that in your private life because of the paparazzi and pressure. It's hard to have a girlfriend. During the process of acting, one can experience the real process of falling in love. Being an artist till now, he has not had a chance to go shopping or seeing a movie with girlfriend for a long time. Sometime he watched his own dramas at home, he felt pretty fun. Especially when he saw those loving/emotional scenes like in "Corner with" and HMS, he really had feelings for them.
--------------------
There, I feel that he really opened his heart to talk about his special feeling about those loving/emotional scenes in his favorite dramas. I also feel sad that he only got the chance to do those things in drama, not in real life. No wonder he likes to watch those reruns so much!

Thanks for the translations. Show seems to be pretty nervous about that GF thing haha.

And the other one, I seriously pity Show. As an artist, he is a human being too, so that sweet things he would do with a girl if he has a gf now, cant be done coz their relationship has to be kept. It's so hard, he could only do those in dramas. Seriously, I want him to be happy if he is in a relationship now. Someday he and his gf or wife to be, could do those things. Those sweet things he is longing to do. Posted Image

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 01 December 2013 - 08:38 AM.
No quoting of vid. Please leave it as a link.

#110 iRSfever

iRSfever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

Hihi!!!
Love this thread, thanks u guys so much for hard works Posted Image
I'll come back and post here soon, my exams are coming, so i don't really have the time.. but i'll still read it all and join you guys with the posts when my exam are over!!

Love you~!

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 01 December 2013 - 08:39 AM.
Edited out broken image/s.

#111 LuvShow_VN

LuvShow_VN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

@JAD97003 Thanks for sharing and a brief translation :)

@showluoforever: I have the same feelings as you. Many people may think that Show has almost everything now but it just what people can see. His personal life is so limited that it's very hard for him to find love or keep it last. That's why I hope out discussion here is true, that he's with R now and hide it so well so that they can enjoy every moment together without getting caught by paparazzi or fans. It's time for him to take care of himself, get married and have a small family now Posted Image

#112 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

I am really worried that SR might separate like those other celebrity couples last time

Show was one of them before, i hope nothing happens to him or Raini relationship

He is really keeping it quiet about his personal life, it like his life, his girlfriend must be really important in his life, if it Rainie, means he treasures Rainie a lot and as always with Rainie, he is always so hyper, always so goofy, maybe that scene of the mv they filmed together earlier, the bts

Watch this

credits to Rainieshow02

For all we know, Rainie could be in a bad mood that day and Show purposely did this to make her laugh, both of them did state they know each other really well, they know each other strong, weak and laugh points and Show just made her laugh by being goofy

Rainie seem really tired in that interview, maybe she is sick and Show takes the chance to keep her spirit high

Rainie seem to be Show oxygen, whenever she isnt around, Show isnt so hyped up, with Jolin, he is, but not like Rainie, i really hope for Rainie to come to BFB soon, really missing their appearance, their quarrels

#113 JAD97003

JAD97003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

Just want to share with you all.
It's not very important but Show's blood type is A, not O. He said it in an episode of BFB when he introduced himself, I accidentally found this episode when I was watching another video about his recent interview on Japan's TV program.
From 3:45......, he was joking he was 18 years old instead of 28.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7HI-5r5QuI&feature=related
credit: lachituong05

Edited by JAD97003, 28 June 2012 - 07:23 PM.

#114 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:37 AM

@irs.. happy come back!! missing you as always!! muacks!

@luv
10-30-11 Macau Concert https://www.youtube....eature=relmfu..
(At the next day, the reporters asked if he liked Rainie..and he said yes, he liked her and that she's a very cute girl...but that they are just " sisters" ..! and also that he prefers not to have any girlfriend for the moment...and also said that both Rainie and him were so busy ...even if they were together, they will probably break up..)
11-03-15 Sydney concert..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF-hwTtUMxM&feature=player_embedded.
i tried hard to find another talking conversation, but i find this for now..i will go back to thread part 1---..
11-05-14 Kaohsiung https://www.youtube....?v=jajANvpJQWg.
NY Concert https://www.youtube....player_embedded The NY Concert. The same that JAD posted.

--------------------

i heard that he mentioned this last year, but not that accurate translation... really thanks JAD.
What call my attention and rather confirm my thoughts on their mutual feelings is that Rainie commented after filming HMS, she felt like falling in love with Show's character..well, both of them commented that. But Rainie said the same words that Show here, that she really feel like having a romance and thanked to Show for making feel her like having a relationship ...onscreen.
It's the first time i heard Rainie saying that for a long time, and well Show mentions the Corner in Love, because cannot just talk about HMS, but is less probable he had felt that feeling with Barbie since she had a boyfriend who always tried to be next to her at the set filming..hehhe.. What i mean is they really felt as being together on screen and this was carried to the point to make him...satisfy his own needs of affection, on Show's words. What is practically declaring that he mixed feelings.
I think SR have suffered for not being able to being in a relationship and maybe their friendship after HMS makes them to feel comfortable with each other until developing what they are living right now..
Sorry if someone can't accept my insistence, but i really feel they are together right now.
If HMS make them feel like a couple..just imagine filming HBL on another country.

祥琳MV

https://www.youtube....h?v=DI93YQ4wfm8
credit: vivian
Posted Image

@JAD.. At the time Show said that, SR were both separately having their concert. Rainie held her Legacy Live Concert on that date and she was very emotional on that concert also. There's some connections at that time between them, as some deleted posted before he went to NY and also that he posted after that concert that he does not feel good, making all his fans being worried for his health. But it seemed it was not health,later he deleted it. I think he mean not feeling good emotionally. Both were emotional at that time. I got my own theories about some period of time where they feel really wanting to be in a relationship together. It start between june 2011 where Rainie said Show does not want to collaborate again with her without having another experience and december 2011 where probably HBL and the next SR collaborations were already schedule. What makes Show change his mind?.. @jaime and me have having loong and detailed discuss about it.. but both agree about change on the timeline after september - october...
why this two are together? there's a bunch of proofs for me, even HBL has also many hints on that.
why they are not good friends covering their own relationship? '' their other halfs'' could not accept the natural ambiguity of their friendship.
are they in love? Absolutely, deep in love. This is how the love was developed over the time (Rainie) and make them project their relationship over work (Show).
why i think they are together? Simply the way they naturally show one other how important are in their life...The big sacrifices on their work, the significant details this latest months are not just dedicated for a good friend. i could say all what i think but it will be boring since facts ---all the facts joined are enough. HBL has also many hints on that.

BTW..Show attended today a Watson's event, where he was talking about how good boyfriend he is..ahahaha..and mentioned some interesting thing. About this interview, i remember he said time ago that he surprised his gf on his bday, fans speculated that girlfriend was Selina. Now it seems there's another new experience about surprising girlfriend on her bday... not sure.
http://v.youku.com/v...k2MDEwNDYw.html

Posted Image

@JAD Thanks for translating the Show-littlegirl convo. I love how Show is trying to convince her that he has no girlfriend...children say truth.

@Girls, i wanna share some clip that i find interesting because according my speculations, Rainie visited Show at YLBFB studio. yes!..hahaa.. the proof for me is her loud laughter at 8:41. I think Show was super cute that day, so it was suspecting to me that he was too nice and cute.
As the previous episode of April 11 where @chcaloe4 also noticed that Rainie was behind the camera and Show was looking all the episode to his left. On this episode he looked cutely /smiling /flirting again on his left side. I think she was there to check out if he was ok, because he injured his wrist on signing event, also explained how he got injured but is ok now. Seriously he was so happy that misread the news at min 5:27. hihihi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ruAgE57n_EI
credit: myloversb
If you wanna catch where's Rainie, please check where Show is looking at minute 5:00. At this point, i don't believe in coincidences when it has to be with SR issues.

It's not very important but Show's blood type is A, not O.

Show said recently on YLBFB Valentines Day's episode that he likes A blood type girl. Rainie is A blood type.

NEWS!!! Bad news! The girl named Yan Li was interview by Apple Daily and said that she was with Show at his bedroom. Show said that he '' i did not even know the girl and it's totally false, can't understand why the girl is fabricating such outrangeous content'' and decided to sue the girl and the magazine.
He posted at his weibo today:

羅志祥:很多時候遇到瞎爆的事情,我都選擇一笑置之,相信謠言止於智者!但這次的瞎掰,已超越了我忍耐的限度,所以這次,我請經紀公司務必提告到底,希望可以杜絕這樣的歪風!氣

LZX: Many times when I encounter outrageous news, I always choose to laugh it off, believing that rumours end at the wise person! But this time’s claim has crossed the limit of what I can tolerate, so this time, I asked the management company to be sure to sue all the way, hope that it will put an end to this kind of unhealthy trend! Angry!

[url="http://iservice.libe...%BD%B1%E5%8A%87"]http://iservice.libe...%BD%B1%E5%8A%87

Edited by carnavale, 29 June 2012 - 01:10 PM.

• LuvShow_VN and JAD97003 like this

#115 JAD97003

JAD97003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:05 PM

@luv
10-30-11 Macau Concert https://www.youtube....eature=relmfu..
(At the next day, the reporters asked if he liked Rainie..and he said yes, he liked her and that she's a very cute girl...but that they are just " sisters" ..! and also that he prefers not to have any girlfriend for the moment...and also said that both Rainie and him were so busy ...even if they were together, they will probably break up..)
11-03-15 Sydney concert. https://www.youtube....layer_embedded.
i tried hard to find another talking conversation, but i find this for now..i will go back to thread part 1---..
11-05-14 Kaohsiung https://www.youtube....?v=jajANvpJQWg.
NY Concert https://www.youtube....player_embedded The NY Concert. The same that JAD posted.
i heard that he mentioned this last year, but not that accurate translation... really thanks JAD.

http://v.youku.com/v...k2MDEwNDYw.html

Show said recently on YLBFB Valentines Day's episode that he likes A blood type girl. Rainie is A blood type.

@carnavale Wow! Thanks for providing so much information. I really need to take some time to digest. But here I'd like to have a quick reply about some video links.
1. The third video you posted above is not the concert in Kaohsiung, it's in Singapore.
2. The one I posted previously was not shot in NY/New Jersey (2011-09-05), but in San Jose/San Francisco (2011-09-11). They are different concerts, maybe that's why you thought the translation is different. Because he talked about something different. I think he was funnier in the NY/NJ one. He even advised everyone no need to watch "Hi! Working Girl" (co-starred with Jolin Tsai) and his first drama (non-idol one) "The Young Butterfly Lovers". lol (True! no need to waste time.)
3. The last link above, it can't find the video.

So, he likes type A. No wonder in HBL, in the scene they are sitting on the grass in a park of Sydney, when Rainie asked him "Which type (of man) do you like, masculine or handsome one?" He answered "Type A!" Ha Ha!

Edited by JAD97003, 29 June 2012 - 12:09 PM.

#116 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

1. The third video you posted above is not the concert in Kaohsiung, it's in Singapore.

OHOHO.. stupid me. i got some translation from @grrryl.. one of our SR translator, from her blog. i will try hard to find the clip but i got confused with the chinese characters.aahah. sorry!
I search some links from previous brief translations of some SR members, but some clips are not available now. If you can find any of them will be great because I cannot find the Macau talking clip i watched before..

Here her comments.on Kaohsiung concert.

羅志祥一萬零一夜演唱會 高雄 Show-Rainie

The reason for my lack of activity here - I escaped to Kaohsiung Taiwan to watch Xiaozhu live in concert! Yeah!
....did he yet again mention Rainie in this concert?
He didn't explicitly. But made references to Hi My Sweetheart several times:

• He asked the audience at which point did they start liking him: Was it during the time of 4 Heavenly Kings, through the variety shows which he has hosted like YLBFB, at the turning point of his singing career where his dance numbers became a hit, or was it through drama like HMS?
  • He mentioned before singing 爱不单行 that Kaohsiung holds a special significance to him as it has memories of HMS (sorry I can't recall the exact words but that was essentially the meaning).

source:http://www.thefangirl.com/search/label/Show%20Luo

So, he likes type A. No wonder in HBL, in the scene they are sitting on the grass in a park of Sydney, when Rainie asked him "Which type (of man) do you like, masculine or handsome one?" He answered "Type A!" Ha Ha !

Here the clip where he did say it. The episode was recorded before the HBL filming time. It's quite funny because i find that Show is not behaving as in previous love competition.. i find him more ''out'' of the usual flirting guy he used to be with whoever pretty girl at the show. I guess he already had his heart at another status.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U61msx4NjBw
Credit:mylikeok03
Ahahahah..i didn't remember what you said about ''A type'' until you mentioned it right now... ..Posted Image and he laughed fishy....so Does Show change the script?. like with the 2009 roses? do you remember when SR was at restaurant scene and Show asked Rainie about if it means they are on a date, and Rainie said ''it will be a jie-mei date''.. or something like that and Show smiled fishy again. But im still wondering what it means the ''name of the dog'' they supposedly had.. do you remember that line? It seems like a private joke between them...

Here Rainie. beauty!!
Posted Image
credit: as tagged.

@JAD
which clip you cannot see?..

Edited by carnavale, 29 June 2012 - 01:11 PM.

#117 JaimeW

JaimeW

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:59 PM

@JAD.. At the time Show said that, SR were both separately having their concert. Rainie held her Legacy Live Concert on that date and she was very emotional on that concert also. There's some connections at that time between them, as some deleted posted before he went to NY and also that he posted after that concert that he does not feel good, making all his fans being worried for his health. But it seemed it was not health,later he deleted it. I think he mean not feeling good emotionally. Both were emotional at that time. I got my own theories about some period of time where they feel really wanting to be in a relationship together. It start between june 2011 where Rainie said Show does not want to collaborate again with her without having another experience and december 2011 where probably HBL and the next SR collaborations were already schedule. What makes Show change his mind?.. @jaime and me have having loong and detailed discuss about it.. but both agree about change on the timeline after september - october...
why this two are together? there's a bunch of proofs for me, even HBL has also many hints on that.
why they are not good friends covering their own relationship? '' their other halfs'' could not accept the natural ambiguity of their friendship.
are they in love? Absolutely, deep in love. This is how the love was developed over the time (Rainie) and make them project their relationship over work (Show).
why i think they are together? Simply the way they naturally show one other how important are in their life...The big sacrifices on their work, the significant details this latest months are not just dedicated for a good friend. i could say all what i think but it will be boring since facts ---all the facts joined are enough. HBL has also many hints on that.

To add to what @carnavale said: I too am leaning towards the thought that they are together. I think we generally prefer to be a lot more conservative with regards to these thoughts, in case we turn out to be completely wrong and be disappointed. But i am past that point.. If i turn out to be wrong..soo what.. i would accept it and move on, with my life.
Anyway why have i come to the conclusion that they are dating: It really after examining everything really, it is not any one thing. It is like putting the pieces of a puzzle together, you might not be able to get the full picture, but after a certain point, you will definitely know what the picture will look like even without all the pieces. So for me it is was really examining all the evidences this past year: All the scheduling coincidences, the ring, inconsistencies in interviews, Show's nervousness over with regards to SR matters, HBL generally and BTS, and the change in Shows behavior, and Rainie's announcement of being happy several times.

@JAD Thanks for translating the Show-littlegirl convo. I love how Show is trying to convince her that he has no girlfriend...children say truth.

I agree, Thank @Jad

NEWS!!! Bad news! The girl named Yan Li was interview by Apple Daily and said that she was with Show at his bedroom. Show said that he '' i did not even know the girl and it's totally false, can't understand why the girl is fabricating such outrangeous content'' and decided to sue the girl and the magazine.

http://iservice.libe...%BD%B1%E5%8A%87

I thought that she had said before that it was not true. I think someone must have told her, or she realized for herself that she can build her career by linking herself to Show..i mean others have done it in the past. But an unsavory way to build a name for themselves though.. Some artists like Show work there butt off, to build a name, and others are just satisfied with lying and saying that they are dating a popular artist.. I think i is high time that Show started suing people. Then maybe they will start thinking twice before doing things like this.

#118 LuvShow_VN

LuvShow_VN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

@carnavale: Thanks very much for sharing ♥ love uuuuu.

The way he told that Kaioshung is important for him while R is sitting right there was too cuteeee. How can I miss that until now :(((

To add to what @carnavale said: I too am leaning towards the thought that they are together. I think we generally prefer to be a lot more conservative with regards to these thoughts, in case we turn out to be completely wrong and be disappointed. But i am past that point.. If i turn out to be wrong..soo what.. i would accept it and move on, with my life.
Anyway why have i come to the conclusion that they are dating: It really after examining everything really, it is not any one thing. It is like putting the pieces of a puzzle together, you might not be able to get the full picture, but after a certain point, you will definitely know what the picture will look like even without all the pieces. So for me it is was really examining all the evidences this past year: All the scheduling coincidences, the ring, inconsistencies in interviews, Show's nervousness over with regards to SR matters, HBL generally and BTS, and the change in Shows behavior, and Rainie's announcement of being happy several times.

Yes, I agree with you. I'm more and more convince that they're together

[url="http://iservice.libe...%BD%B1%E5%8A%87"]http://iservice.libe...%BD%B1%E5%8A%87

This is the first time Show is angry like that about the gossip. He's so angry that he wanna sue the girl and the magazine. I think there's one reason: he has a gf now so he don't want her to be hurt and misunderstand the situation. That's why he feels more angry than other time when he faces rumours about girls
  • JaimeW likes this

#119 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:57 PM

This is the first time Show is angry like that about the gossip. He's so angry that he wanna sue the girl and the magazine. I think there's one reason: he has a gf now so he don't want her to be hurt and misunderstand the situation. That's why he feels more angry than other time when he faces rumours about girls

I agree. @Luv. i also think it's because he does not want her girlfriend to be hurt. And at this point who else could be? But i think that because they are best friends long time ago and Rainie knows how moves the entertainment circle will not mind about it. She's that way, whenever there's a bad rumors she only cares to be ok with the person involved and forget about people how will choose to believe the news...it has been that way with Ariel and also Show. Herself has been object of supposed rumored boyfriends, so i think she will not mind about it.
@jaime But Show is serious this time with the rumors, so it means he's really serious on the relationship as if he were actually engaged or something like that. I believe this totally make sense with the engagement issue, it has to be with his image in front of other people... you know what i mean?

Edited by carnavale, 29 June 2012 - 01:57 PM.

• JaimeW likes this

#120 JaimeW

JaimeW

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:32 PM

I agree. @Luv. i also think it's because he does not want her girlfriend to be hurt. And at this point who else could be? But i think that because they are best friends long time ago and Rainie knows how moves the entertainment circle will not mind about it. She's that way, whenever there's a bad rumors she only cares to be ok with the person involved and forget about people how will choose to believe the news...it has been that way with Ariel and also Show. Herself has been object of supposed rumored boyfriends, so i think she will not mind about it.
@jaime But Show is serious this time with the rumors, so it means he's really serious on the relationship as if he were actually engaged or something like that. I believe this totally make sense with the engagement issue, it has to be with his image in front of other people... you know what i mean?

@carn and @ LuvShow i completely agree also .... And i agree that Rainie would understand as she herself has been a victim of such rumors. I totally get where Show is coming from. Even if your girlfriend will understand....the girl who gave the interview, went into such detail i think, about them role playing and in uniform and what not (i am not 100% sure, it was based on google translation) i think he doesn't want that to be out there, and his girl to have that in her mind..so he wants to remove any doubt 100%. And besides if he doesn't clear it 100*% now, and it does come out later down that S and R are together, then he could be labeled a cheater.and @carn i also agree that he would not want anybody closely related to their issue, like close family members possibly on R side to get the wrong idea

Edited by JaimeW, 29 June 2012 - 02:36 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users