AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Jolin Tsai attends show in London; Clashes shoes and bags with Girls Generation

snsd taiwan jolin tsai korea girls' generation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 miniv

miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6174 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Translation by minivicki @ asianfanatics.net
Source: Yahoo TW

Jolin Tsai's recent good mood cannot be hidden. Besides going London for a sweet trip with her boyfriend, she also attended a fashion show yesterday and even though she clashed both shoes and bag with members of Korea Girls Generation, she sat next to them and smiled for the camera.

Jolin's London travel is a multi-purpose, well calculated trip. Besides romance, she also managed to squeeze in opportunities for work. With Vivien accompanying her, it kept her in a fabulous mood. However, sharp-eye netizens were quick to spot how Jolin's shoes clashed with Girls Generation Seohyun and her bags clashed with another member Yoona. They were arranged to sit next to each other too, causing netizens to comment on how its "really awkward."

Jolin was spotted travelling to London with Vivien on the eve of Valentines Day and after that, photos of them at various parts of London kept appearing, including pictures of them in shopping malls, the subway and Outlet. These sweet pictures have fans wanting them "to just get married."

A friend of Jolin also revealed that Jolin might have plans for marriage as the relationship is stable and fans are accepting of it. Should they decide to tie the knot, it will not be a surprise to anyone. Jolin's focus last year was also on concert performances and her love, with no album release and it has been confirmed that she'll be releasing a new album this year instead. Warner Music's Asia region president Chen Zeshan expressed on his Sina Weibo that Jolin is already in the process of recording songs and the album is planned for a release around the summer school holidays.

Edited by minivicki, 23 February 2012 - 04:10 AM.

#2 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3897 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

The Taiwanese singer carried the same purse and wore the same pair of shoes as the members of Korean girl group Girls' Generation

Posted Image
Red faces were abound yesterday when Taiwanese singer Jolin Tsai and members of the Korean girl group Girls' Generation stepped out in the same pair of shoes and carried the same purse. At a fashion show during the London Fashion Week no less.

The show was attended by various Taiwanese and Korean celebrities, including Seohyun, Yoona and Tiffany of Girls' Generation, who attracted more than 100 screaming fans to the venue.

Although Jolin, who was previously reported to have toured London with her boyfriend Vivian Dawson, was seen without the model, she appeared to be in a rather good mood.

Despite having the same shoes and purse as Seohyun and Yoona respectively, the singer maintained her composure, and put on a smile for the cameras.
Jolin also removed her windbreaker, despite the cold weather, to reveal her curvy figure and accepted interviews from the foreign press.

Commenting on her first visit to a London fashion show, the singer quipped, "I'm very excited because I'm a big fan of the brand. I've been here for a few days now, and had gone to a flea market. The earrings I'm wearing today were bought there."

Source

#3 candy11

candy11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

WOAH!!! It's quite embarassing though... But all of them wore it beautifully!! Might as well hear a good news soon!!!

#4 nomad 822

nomad 822

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2178 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:36 PM

A tad awkward, esp when sitting side by side - but really NO big deal.

It's only a big deal IF they~their fans hype it up to some big embarassing thing.
Otherwise, it's just reflective of a good sense of style that they all chose the very same accessories. Posted Image

More importantly ... is they all wore it well, comfortably and appropriately.
Embarassing is seeing someone obviously stumbling around in too-high bondage heels, ill at ease in a dress they keep fiddling with, or someone groomed bending their knees just to walk because they cannot handle their shoes.

Totally defeats the purpose.

#5 shawty_says

shawty_says

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

^ I agree. It's only awkward if one person is able to pull it off while the other looks embarrassingly bad in it. But they all look gorgeous.

#6 BlissfulRain

BlissfulRain

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

I think they all look nice. And I want those shoes!

#7 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:44 AM

It feels awkward seeing same shoes and bag in the same event.

Next time its better to contact the designers to make sure no one has the same clothes, bag, shoes and accessories.

#8 misssy

misssy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

It feels awkward seeing same shoes and bag in the same event.

Next time its better to contact the designers to make sure no one has the same clothes, bag, shoes and accessories.

I don't think thats possible unless the designer sponsored their outfit, which it does not appear to be. How akward would it be for the designer to have to call everyone attending the show asking what they will be wearing.