1339 replies to this topic

#1 Maricon

Maricon

God's faithful :)

• Forum Crew
  • 6532 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:31 AM

Posted Image

Part 1 || Part 2 || Part 3 || Part 4 || Part 5 || Part 6 || Part 7 || Part 8|| Part 9

From her perspective
When I first came to work in the ET industry, well, I signed a contract, but I had no idea when I could actually become an artist officially after signing the contract. I went through some training, nearly a year of training. It was all part of waiting; during the time, I didn't exactly have much to do. Everyday was just basically learning, but at other times, it's as if I were doing nothing at all. The feeling is like I can't do anything to change that, so when I actually do receive jobs, I will try my best to grasp it. I would just hope that I will receive more chances to do more things.

The main reason of entering the ET industry for me is mainly wanting better living conditions for my family. I want them to be comfortable with themselves, so I do try my best to do my jobs properly. I am hoping that the people around me will take notice that I do give effort in the things I do, so they will give me more chances. I learn how to sing and how to dance because a person wouldn't know what kind of path he or she will be stepping onto in the future, so obviously you'd need to learn about various things. That way, when you actually come out into the light, you would be aware of what's going on. It's just a theory of how if you had no idea about anything, it's very easy for you to be eliminated.

Filming action scenes is laborious work, and it's easy to get hurt from it, but I think it's all part of your personal will. Just tell yourself that you can make it, you can pull it through. Even though you'll get hurt, just go to the doctor afterwards; it's not hard. The wounds will eventually heal. I am also able to learn many things each time I finish an action film. It may be because I used to take up running in school; while running, it's about the persistence. It's the moment of when you're near the finish line, you would start telling yourself that the finish line is coming, how you have to keep going, and just endure it for a bit more. The persistence is bound to be there. It's the same thing for an action film; as the scene is ending, just keep in mind that the action scene is almost finished, and if you're not able to complete this nicely, you'll have to do it all over again. Can you really do it all over again? I probably can't, so I will put more effort into it. I feel that the teenagers nowadays have many temptations around them. Perhaps their friends will be telling them to go hang out here and there, have fun before working, and there'll be plenty of time for work later. But for my personal view on this, I'd say there's also plenty of time for having fun afterwards; the serious matters should be dealt with first. Everyone is able to receive chances, but it just depends whether you're able to grasp them well enough or not.

Translated by Little_Purple_Bell

From an ex-boyfriend's perspective

Gillian is Edison's cup of Tea
--From Sisters Issue 740, 2003

Loving someone, if you fall too deep, you’ll be unconscious (drunk). Today, Edison said he wishes to fall into this unconscious state before 30 years of age and never awake. Only being 22, he experienced this feeling five to six times, but every time, he realizes that she’s not the one he truly loves, such a big headache.
Before, he goes for girls with the attractive appearance. But today’s Edison, doesn’t expect beauty form a girl anymore. He only wishes that the person beside him is a person who can listen and share his problems. As of who this “she” might be, used to be Bobo Chan, right now, it might be Gillian Chung and the future is still obviously unknown. Today, when reporters asked Edison whether Gillian is his ideal perfect lover, his face expressions changes and hesitates. Then he revealed a little: “She is one highly confident girl or a person who once start to love, you just have to know that she's your cup of tea, even before drinking, your heart will already be deeply drunk (unconscious).

Edison praising Gillian
-- from Sisters Issue 730, 2003

It is really hard to believe that white washed, Edison has a very high family value. Again, when the interview lead to the topic on his rumoured girlfriend, Gillian, if she would be his ideal love and is able to follow him to the States type of person; he shrugged a little with a change of a facial expression and said "I think she is a hard working and a fully confident girl. Back then, we were filming my MV, even though it wasn't much, but she was still putting a lot of effort into it. She never complained. Very professional!"

Name: Gillian Chung Yan Tung
Nickname: Ah Gil/Ah Giu/Ah Jiao
Date Of Birth: January 21, 1981.
Zodiac: Aquarius, Monkey (Chinese Zodiac).
Place Of Birth: Hong Kong.
Height: 5'3" / 160cm.
Weight: 98 lbs.
Profession: Singer (Twins), Actress, Model.
Music Group: Twins (Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin and Gillian Chung Yan Tung).
Family: Mother & Younger Sister.
Hobbies: Singing, Shopping & Watching Movies.
Languages Spoken: Cantonese, Mandarin & English.

Cartoon Character: Mickey Mouse.
Sports: Badminton.
Music: Pop, R&B.
Animal: Dog.
Season: Autumn.
Color: Black.
Movie: Dances with Dragon.
Magazine: Fashion.
Artist: Lee Jun Ki

- After Gillian's long break, she stormed back into the entertainment world.
- She accepted 7 ads which include Bauhaus Jeansmith, Eruner, Elne Cosmetics, Veva Phones and JazBeer.
- She's been on a lot of magazines.
- She had a breakthrough Stage Play performance for "Star Dad", which she successfully finished.
- Gillian released a track called <living abroad=""> for her musical and it went up on a few charts.
- She received a lot of attention for her Bauhaus Be TOUGH Jeansmith ad.
- She went to more than 7 cities to promote for it.
- Gillian won 'Most Fashionable Female Award'.
- Gillian won 'Best Breakthrough Artist Award'.
- Gillian 'The Muse-Women We Love - "Goddess of Youth" Award'.
- Gillian also won 'TOUGH 15 Award'.
- Gillian is receiving a lot of attention for her video @ Jiang Zhi's Exhibition.
- Gillian released a new track called <sum dor=""> and is receiving a lot of attention for the upbeat tempo w/ dancing.
- Gillian released two solo EPs.
-She filmed 3 dramas.
-She starred in The Big Players.
-She won more awards as solo artist and Twins member before 2011 ended.

- Gillian was a part-time model before she debuted with Charlene as Twins.
- Gillian is a graduate of Kowloon True Light Middle School and attended William Angliss in Melbourne, Australia.
- At the age of 1, her father passed away. She initially grew up in a single parent family until her mother later remarried.
- Gillian signed w/ EEG in 2000.
- Gillian and Charlene (Twins) was the youngest group to perform at the Hong Kong Coliseum w/ their first concert.
- Gillian is a workaholic.
- Gillian made her film debut in U Man which was released in 2002.
- Gillian was nominated as 'Best Actress' in the Gam Zhi Ging Awards w/ the movie "Beyond Our Ken".
-Gillian previously dated Edison Chen for 5 years.
- After the scandal in 2008, Gillian is back stronger and tougher.
- She has accepted many ads after her comeback.

Posted Image
Twins

Twins AVEP (August 2001)
Twins' Love (November 2001)
Twins 雙生兒 (January 2002)
Our Souvenir Album 我們的紀念冊 (May 2002)
Amazing Album (August 2002)
Happy Together (November 2002)
Touch Of Love (April 2003)
Evolution (September 2003)
Magic (January 2004)
Girl Power (June 2004)
Such A Better Day (December 2004)
見習愛神 Trainee Cupid (Mandarin) (March 2005)
Samba! (June 2005)
一時無兩 The Missing Piece (December 2005)
八十塊環遊世界 Around the World with $80 (Mandarin) (June 2006)
Ho Hoo TAN (September 2006)
我們相愛6年 Our Love - Sixth Anniversary (February 2007)
Twins Party (September 2007)
Tung's Words, Yin's Speech (Mandarin) (January 2008)
Twins 人人彈起 Everyone Bounce (March 2010)
3650 (Mandarin) (July 2011)
2 Be Free(March 2012)

Solo
Gillian 人人彈起 EP (March 2010)
Move On EP (November 2010)

Posted Image
Movies
U-Man (2002)
Summer Breeze of Love (2002)
If U Care... (2002)
Just One Look (2002)
Happy Go Lucky (2003)
Colour of the Truth (2003)
The Twins Effect (2003)
The Spy Dad (2003)
The Death Curse (2003)
Fantasia (2004)
Protégé de la Rose Noire (2004)
Love on the Rocks (2004)
Moving Targets (2004)
The Twins Effect II (2004)
Beyond Our Ken (2004)
6 AM (2004)
House of Fury (2005)
Bug Me Not! (2005)
49 Days (2006)
Twins Mission (2007)
Naraka 19 (2007)
Trivial Matters (2007)
Rough Addiction (2007)
Mei Lan Fang (2008)
W (2008)
Just Another Pandora's Box (2010)
The Fantastic Water Babes (2010)
Ex (2010)
The Big Players (2010)
Midnight Angel(2011)

TV Shows
The Monkey King: Quest for the Sutra (2002)
Triumph in the Skies (TVB – 2003, Guest Star)
Hearts of Fencing II - Sunshine Heartbeat (TVB – 2004, Guest Star)
Kung Fu Soccer (2004)
Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain (2006)
Project A (2007)
The Spirit of the Sword (2007)
Ling Zhu (2011)
Datang Women Xunan (2011)
Journey of the Fortune God (2012)
The Secret History of Empress Wu (2011/2012)
Happy Marshal (2012)

Posted Image
Over the years,she has been romantically linked to various male celebrities,but the only guy who's known to be her ex-lover is none other than Hong Kong-Canadian actor,designer and rapper Edison Chen.
Gillian &amp;amp; Edison
Gillian &amp;amp; Steven
Gillian &amp;amp; Kenny
Gillian &amp;amp; Shawn

Related links
Twins Community
Twins Fans
Twins CCT
Gill Fans
Gillian Fans
Gillian's Wikipedia entry
Gillian's Dramawiki entry
Twins AF Thread
Twins AF Gallery
Gillian AF Gallery
Twins Baidu
Gillian Baidu
EEG Room (Yahoo!Blog)
Twins Tencent QQ Account
Gillian Tencent QQ Account
http://sa-x-gill-twins.blogspot.com

Thank you to all Gillian fans who contributed to the thread especially:
Alan
Kyla
twinspirit
Mary
lilsleepyhead916
I luv Twins
Babyama
Hilz
hoacatu1991
starlightcolors
Gill#1Fan

RULES.PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!
-Maximum of 3 images and 10 thumbnails is allowed.
-No posting of download links.
-No spamming.

-No hotlinking of images.Please upload them to Photobucket instead of Tinypic because later on the images will not work anymore.
-This topic is about Gillian and Gillian only.You can still mention Twins occasionally,but majority of the post should be all about Gillian or else your posts will be moved to Twins thread.
-The thread is exclusively for Gillian's fans.

-Bashing of Gillian or other celebrities connected to her is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED!

Everyone,please read this before posting:
Spoiler

Edited by Maricon, 29 February 2012 - 02:36 AM.

• Chaoko, kyla, Antoine and 1 other like this

#2 starlightcolors

starlightcolors

faq.asianfanatics.net

• News Crew
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

New part! Threads are very fast. Good job, third most active HK Artist thread. After Charlene thread at Part 16 and Raymond Lam thread at Part 12.

The guess that the actor is Lee Jun Ki cannot be correct. He is not married.

Metro Radio Station
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
  • linea and Antoine like this

#3 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:54 PM

I see you haven't finished yet Maricon but so far it looks pretty good. I had no idea Gillian thread was the third most activePosted Image

I agree with starlightcolors, Its can't be Lee Jun Ki because he's not married. He almost turned invisible since serving in the military so he can't be that popular celebrity they both gushing over. I'm thinking its either Kwon Sang Woo or Jang Dong Gun who both been active in the Chinese Industry for some time now. She also mentioned a movie in the works but she can't reveal much detail about it yet.

Thanks for sharing the pics.
  • Antoine likes this

#4 Maricon

Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6532 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:43 AM

Oh,I'm sorry about that,I totally forgot that Gillian's leading man is already married so Lee Jun Ki is automatically out of the picture.Whoever the male lead that she gets to work with,I'll be looking forward to that day.
I haven't watched Twins' performance at IFPI yet,and they sang "3650" and "Talk to Me".

Twins @ IFPI
http://tieba.baidu.c...
http://www.tudou.com...ew/B0Bc0GALWyc/
http://www.tudou.com...ew/9WoGmD98DYI/
http://www.tudou.com...ew/bRnLao6vRx0/
  • Antoine likes this

#5 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:43 AM

New Pics Of Twins February 19, 2012

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Congrats on part 10!!!!!Posted Image Posted Image

Yesterday twins recording a food show, Gillian look very funny in those picsPosted Image love her hair style is so cute.

I am very happy that Gillian able to work with korean actor, I am so looking forward to this drama. Is doen't matter if the male lead is already married as long he and Gillian have great chemistry together on scence.

I'm also very excited for twins new Cantonese album, I hope Gillian will release a solo ep or album this year too.

Edited by linea, 21 February 2012 - 01:50 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#6 iMAGiNATi0NS

iMAGiNATi0NS

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:57 AM

oh woops, haha i didn't know that she said the korean actor is already married. either way, i still hope to see her having a good time with whoever the actor is!

btw, i like her current hair color! i wanna dye it like that too.
  • Antoine likes this

#7 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:55 PM

Twins new album < 2 Be Free > is releasing on March 1st.
A total of 10 songs and 3 mvs.
Now that Twins released both Mandarin and Cantonese albums the rest of year should be devoted to solo activities right? Well, I'm probably the only one thinking this way but I hope so.

Also, Twins will have a Tencent Microblog interview on February 22. The interview is mostly for < 2 Be Fee > so don't expect too much info.

I haven't decided whether to buy this album yet.Posted Image I have to listen to more of the music first before purchasing because I'm not really feeling < Battle > nor < Bigger than the Sky >Posted Image I know fans will the post the music on Youtube once its released so I'll wait til thenPosted Image

Edited by kyla, 21 February 2012 - 04:55 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#8 Maricon

Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6532 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:58 AM

"2 Be Free" Tracklist

Spoiler

I saw the tracklist on http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1422506402,and I don't know which one is Gillian's solo song and the one she composed,we'll wait for more news about it.As I used Google translate,track 7 is translated as "Kidnapping" but I just removed the -ping so the title would sound "appropriate".

Edited by Maricon, 23 February 2012 - 02:41 AM.

• kyla and Antoine like this

#9 coolrain

coolrain

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1687 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

Has anyone ever thought about that the actor Gillian was referring might be a Japanese actor? When I first heard her say that this actor is married the first one that came to my mind is Kimura Takuya. I remember reading an interview about Twins/Gillian and she said that she likes Kimura Takuya because he's an ideal husband or something along the line. And for Charlene willing to be an extra in this movie indicates that this particular actor is someone of high profile and probably has a big status in the entertainment industry, of which Kimutaki definitely fits the bill. However, I don't see or hear any news about Kimutaku accepting any filming projects in Mainland or such despite SMAP having had concert in Shanghai last year. And again, I don't follow SMAP's activities as much so something might have gotten off of my radar. This is all just speculation on my part so don't take it seriously as it could also be Korean too. In my opinion, the possibility of him being Korean is higher since Gillian's been learning Korean recently like many have pointed out but since I don't follow K-showbiz so I can't think of anyone at the moment. Whatever way it may goes down, I'm also excited seeing Gillian collaborating with non-local actors.

Edited by coolrain, 22 February 2012 - 09:42 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#10 Maricon

Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6532 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:04 AM

Twins @ Tencent QQ interview

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Twins looked absolutely beautiful.I love Gillian's outfit!Has anyone here able to join the live chat and ask Twins questions?How I wish there will be the transcript of the interview so that we know what Gillian said about their album "2 Be Free".Her hair is so neat.

#11 Antoine

Antoine

SNSD Sunshiner

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2978 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

CONGRATULATIONS to Maricon for doing such an outstanding job as thread starter !!!

I could be wrong, but I've read the release date for
TWINS new album has been pushed back until March 11th.

Many thanx to all those posting pix and linx.

Spoiler

Edited by Maricon, 28 February 2012 - 01:29 AM.
Off-topic in spoiler tags.

#12 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

Thanks for the tracklist and pics Maricon!
Makeup and Travel Books looks interesting.

Twins look adorable at the Tencet QQ interview. I love Gillian's leather coatPosted Image
Here's a link to both Charlene and Gillian answers http://ent.qq.com/a/...0222/001087.htm
I'm loving Gillian's answersPosted Image Some was short and straight to the point while other she elaborated more on.
She still can't reveal much about her plans for solo work but she did say both she and Charlene have movies and TV Series coming upPosted ImageThey suppose to have a performance of < Bigger than the sky > at press con Feb 29. Both mvs are suppose to release next week also.

Edited by kyla, 22 February 2012 - 05:42 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#13 B x alaN n

B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

IFPI Performance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gayLu_B1U0A&feature=player_embedded
-- Gillian sounds so awesome in this.

I like how they sang "Our Memory Book" since it's such an old song. And I think Gillian sang very well for all three songs!!

Can't wait for their album. There will be 10 songs in total and 3 MVs.

On YesAsia, there's a special edition w/ a poster, and a normal version!
http://www.yesasia.c...-0-en/info.html

Edited by B x alaN n, 22 February 2012 - 08:08 PM.

#14 Maricon

Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6532 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:51 AM

Twins @ radio interview
http://tieba.baidu.c...

There's already a pre-order version for their album "2 Be Free"! :D I can't wait to see the cover and poster.I hope EEG spend time and effort for this album.Well we only have 3 MVs,I wonder when will be the time where all of their songs have their own MVs.How I wish Gillian's solo song will have one but as what is indicated,only 3 Twins songs will have MVs.Regarding their upcoming TV series and movies,EEG seriously needs to let this happen!
  • Antoine likes this

#15 starlightcolors

starlightcolors

faq.asianfanatics.net

• News Crew
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:37 AM

No, none of the songs on Twins' album are written by Gillian. Maybe she will take more time to compose her second song, because her first one had controversy that she plagiarized from Eason. Do not need more bad headlines right!

I do not think Charlene was serious about being an extra in it. I believe it was teasing joking because she is a fan. And helping praise like boosting support for a friend.

CRHK / Metro Radio Stations
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
  • Maricon likes this

#16 Maricon

Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6532 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:49 PM

starlightcolors,ah.Guess I have been relying too much on the Twins blog,(http://sa-x-gill-twi.../twins2012.html)since it was said that track 6 is translated as "Gillian's creation"..anyways thank you for the pictures from the Metro Radio!Gillian's specs is so cool. Posted Image

Edited by Maricon, 23 February 2012 - 12:51 PM.

• kyla, Antoine and mlint007 like this

#17 Antoine

Antoine

SNSD Sunshiner

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2978 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Charlene played a small role in Gillian's new drama.

She has done so on at least two previous occassions.

In the movie Naraka 19, Charlene appeared for about 30 seconds in
a non-speaking role. Then again, in Gillian's movie HOUSE OF FURY,
Charlene had about 10-20 minutes of screen-time in a secondary role.

Having both TWINS involved in a production will always attract more media attention.
  • kyla likes this

#18 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

Okay, the only controversy I seen involving " You'll be happy" are some haters on Youtube refusing to accept the fact Gillian do have the knowledge to compose and write music if she wanted too. It was a good song and she received many praises for it. I didn't hear Eason explaining about any plagiarism so therefore all nonsense. If Gillian do release another solo EP/Album this year I hope she considers composing more songs because obviously she quite good at itPosted Image

Anyways, I'm pretty sure once the new album is released the Twins' fan blog will update their info. I check that blog everyday so I'll was thinking the same as Maricon concerning the tracklist.

Youku just posted Twins' mv < Bigger than the sky >!
http://v.youku.com/v...U1OTE0OTg4.html

Another cheap Hong Kong video from EEG but Twins was very beautiful though.
Gillian looks like a teenagerPosted Image

Edited by kyla, 23 February 2012 - 07:00 PM.

• Antoine and mlint007 like this

#19 Hilz

Hilz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:43 AM

Hey guys! WOW! it's been a while since I've visited here.
LOVE the MV!! Gillian looks so pretty in that MV! However, I feel that Charlene has more scenes than Gillian though. At least Charlene has some walking and looking around, Gillian just lay down and sleep and not much movement at all.

http://youtu.be/gjM5DtFLQno

There are also some interesting information of the new album from the QQ interview I would like to share with you guys:
  • What's the MV of 'Bigger than the sky' is like? - Check out the MV on the 24th February!
  • Is there different style with the posters? - the poster from the 2 be free album is the biggest from the posters we have before.
  • Gillian! is there any part of creation in the album from you? - No, not this time.
  • What's the arrangement for promoting your new album in China Mainland? - On 2nd, 3rd and 4th of March we will be promoting our new album in Beijing.
  • The song 'Bigger than the sky' is really good? When can we hear it live? - we have a press con on the 29th Feb, that's when we're going to sing 'Bigger than the sky'
  • Is there any songs that are solo songs? - No, all of the songs we sing together.

So exciting for their new album to come out! It's only a week away!!

Here is the song list which is translated:
Spoiler

The special edition includes a large poster from Japan!!

Spoiler

GILLIAN FILMING DRAMA AND MOVIE!
I am so excited about Gillian filming a new drama! and with a Korean actor that she likes! I'm not sure who I don't really know much about Korean actors. But anyways, I'm excited about her upcoming events. I hope she can receive more acting awards in the future!

Additional information
I saw the last 'Everybody Jump' concert in ZhongShan has postpone to May. It's says on Wiki Posted Image

Edited by Hilz, 24 February 2012 - 06:09 PM.
Tracklist was already posted.The pre-order information was put in spoilers because it only talks about how to order.

• Antoine likes this

#20 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:04 AM

Hilz, I appreciate everything you posted. Thanks so muchPosted Image
Yeah, since it is a Twins' album then it would make sense that all songs feature both girls.
I just hope the other songs on the album are a lot stronger than the first 2 singles.

Anyways, the video is indeed beautiful but I don't understand the concept of it. So, is Charlene having a hard time reaching Gillian who is trapped behind doors?Posted Image The most beautiful scene is the girls singing in front of the moon! One fan on Youtube wanted to know why Gillian was dressed as JesusPosted Image

Hopefully, this the first and last time the ZhongShan concert this year.

Edited by kyla, 24 February 2012 - 03:04 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#21 Maricon

Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6532 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:43 AM

Gillian @ Kenny Bee's birthday party
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

New blog photos
Posted ImagePosted Image

"Bigger than the sky" MV
http://tieba.baidu.c...%D3%D0%C0%CD%A9

Twins @ YY concert
http://tieba.baidu.c...%CC%D7%BF%E5%FB

"Kidnap" full version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvDBzwpFJCs

30 second previews
"Cross infection" MV

"Let me fly away"
http://tieba.baidu.c...97f7-1?kw=twins

"Kidnap"
http://tieba.baidu.c...90f7-1?kw=twins

"Fashion show"
http://tieba.baidu.c...9cf7-1?kw=twins

I can't wait for the full version of their songs!"Fashion Show" is upbeat while "Kidnap" and "Let me fly away" are ballads.Gillian's voice is so beautiful.She has been sporting headdress lately on the two MVs!I'll post the other songs immediately when it is posted on Baidu/YouTube.Thanks for the information,Hilz!they better release more details very soon.

Edited by Maricon, 24 February 2012 - 02:53 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#22 B x alaN n

B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:57 PM

MV Caps.
Posted Image
Posted Image

-- I love the MV. Gillian looks super gorgeous, but Charlene did have more scenes than Gillian. Even if it was just laying, the camera focused on Charlene a lot more. Nonetheless, I think Gillian pulled off both looks really well. I think her outfit at the moon doesn't seem like "Jesus". It's very gypsy like.

Also, the poster will be about 4ft long!! Definitely buying it. I can't wait to see the cover.
  • Antoine likes this

#23 kobe28

kobe28

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

Who ever Gillians stylist is, they need to get fired. Maybe they dress themselves b/c its only a radio interview but still, she should know people will be taking pictures. She has such a pretty face, why does she do this to herself. Big glasses are ok, like Charlenes, but yellow?? Did someone pay her to wear those, is she sponsered and has to wear them??? This and her black hat and trench coat outfit makes her look like a lil old man. She can get away more with the black outfit b/c of her face but the yellow glasses ekkk. She can wear whatever she feels like and its up to how she feels obviously but I just think its wierd looking.
  • Antoine likes this

#24 Hilz

Hilz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

OMG!!!! The new MV Cross infection is out already!!
I love this MV and the song is soo sweet!!
http://youtu.be/nxEMVcABzs8

Posted Image

Posted Image Ah Gil and SA and sooo sweet together at first! Leaning on each other<3
GilGil looks so cute as well!! love the song very much!

Gillian is such a Goddess!
Posted Image

It's VOTING TIME!
Please go to this link if you have weibo and vote for Gillian!!
http://q.weibo.com/starbadge/pk
Gillian is currently in Rank 23!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Hilz, 24 February 2012 - 07:37 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#25 B x alaN n

B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:09 PM

Gillian in Gucci Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.
Posted Image

-- I think Gillian pulled off the dress really well. Also paired w/ crazy shoes, her outfit was definitely stunning that night! She pulled off the dress really well compared to a taller/thinner model, Gillian still looks soooo good.
  • Antoine likes this

#26 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:11 PM

OMG, Leopard GillianPosted Image She too cute for words and it look like she darken her hair to a reddish color.
LOL, she don't know what color she want her hair to be. But seriously, I hope all that changing colors not damaging her hair. During 2009 and 2010, Gillian had the most healthy beautiful long hair. Gosh, I miss her long Hair!!!

Wow, Thanks for the songs links! I like the < Cross Infection > MV more than < Bigger than the Sky > although there's no Storyline for it eitherPosted Image I think EEG is using Twins' beauty to promote these videos because that's pretty much the only thing good about them. And the only song that actually grabbing my attention is < Kidnap >. Yap, I think I'll pass on this albumPosted Image Whoever do buy it please share the poster with usPosted Image

Also, I agree Gillian looked gorgeous wearing Gucci at the YY concert. For one thing, She looked healthy.

Thanks for sharing all the pics and links everyone!

Edited by kyla, 24 February 2012 - 10:13 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#27 mlint007

mlint007

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The Seeker

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2313 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

Well I'll just say it seems EEG don't invest much into Twins videos...I mean c'mon throw a couple of dollars their way. Gillian looks very pretty in the video. Thanks for posting Hilz ~ yes the song is pretty and it's like they are displaying them as only idols but since they are both actresses why not let them actually act out a story in their videos which flows with the song. Idk ~ I just feel like the creativity isn't there nor is EEG putting any effort into it.

I agree with you @Kyla ~ I love Gillian with her long jet black hair also..I think she has experimented enough and she cantry out black again LOL Especially when I see her pictures Maricon posted at the top of the thread...

Even if the album isn't great I will still purchase it considering all the crappy albums I have purchased from other artist...I will put it to good use LOL ~ At least I can lamnate the poster!

Edited by mlint007, 24 February 2012 - 10:51 PM.

#28 Maricon

Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6532 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:05 AM

"Cross infection" full MV
http://tieba.baidu.c...4ff0-1?kw=twins

"Let me fly away"
http://tieba.baidu.c...e5f0-1?kw=twins

"Fashion Show"
http://tieba.baidu.c...ecf0-1?kw=twins

Twins @ JSG

Lyrics of the songs which are already released
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1426938809

EEG should invest more in making Twins videos.Much better if Gillian and Charlene will have their own storylines in their MVs.Or better yet,all of their songs will have an MV just like the other artists.Anyway,let's do our part and vote for Gillian on weibo! Posted Image

Edited by Maricon, 26 February 2012 - 01:07 PM.

#29 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:01 PM

Spoiler

Here's Gillian's new blog pic:
Posted Image

She look fabulous!! Say what you want about her curls but she looks good with themPosted Image

After listening to < Cross Infection > a few times I admit the song grew on mePosted Image Yeah, the video is indeed cheap and cheesy but Twins' bright smiles make up for that. I still say < kidnap > is the best song released so far. Honestly, EEG is horrible when it come to picking plug songs.
Hopefully, Twins will perform < kidnap > during their May concert.

Edited by kyla, 26 February 2012 - 05:02 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#30 B x alaN n

B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:19 PM

Kyla - That's the problem w/ Twins' songs! They need to grow on you. <Bigger Than The Sky> has grown on me so much and I love the song. I think the video is absolutely stunning. Even though it's plain and simple, I think that's why it's so beautiful. I feel like every little thing in the video symbolizes something.

Cute Jesus Gillian cartoonfied.
Posted Image

#31 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

[Fashion & Beauty Vol. 427]
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm loving all the outfits she modeling on these magazine photoshoots.
Everything blends well with her complexion, hair color and light makeup. She truly is a Fashion Diva with each Magazine Cover that come out. Whoever does her styling and makeup just brings the best out of her. She always manage to stand out the most with her strong features.

bxalann, Yeah I see what you mean. < Let me fly away > starting to grow on me now Posted Image But < Fashion Show > will probably be the only one I truly don't like for now.

#32 Maricon

Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6532 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

Twins @ Yahoo!Live Chat

More magazine scans from Fashion and Beauty
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gillian @ Contemporary pop music
Posted Image

Twins @ EEG and EMP 2012 Spring Banquet(02.27.2012)
http://sa-x-gill-twi...2-20120227.html

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Videos from yesterday's event
http://sa-x-gill-twi...s-20120227.html

"2 Be Free" album concept mandarin and cantonese versions
http://sa-x-gill-twi...-2-be-free.html

OMG!One of the best photoshoots so far by Twins!At least Gillian isn't wearing weird outfits and shoes.Well she looks gorgeous in her maxi dress!Her one-piece dress is so beautiful. Posted Image Posted Image and I like her hair!Looks neat!And Twins attended the spring banquet yesterday!

Edited by Maricon, 28 February 2012 - 01:54 AM.

#33 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:33 AM

Thanks Maricon!! I love everything about this photoshoot. She's simply gorgeous!

More from EEG Banquet today!
Posted Image

Posted Image

News & pics: http://ent.qq.com/a/.../000048.htm#p=4

Gillian look SO gorgeous with her hair styled this way and it grown 2 inches since the last time she wore it down.
Her makeup is perfect along with her whole outfit. I have to say her makeup artist made up for last timePosted Image I don't know what she trying to do at the IFPI awards but it didn't fit Gillian at all. I'm shocked to see Nicholas there with his "I'm God" look on most of the photos releasedPosted Image

I can't wait for more news on the event to surface.

Edited by kyla, 28 February 2012 - 03:36 AM.

#34 B x alaN n

B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:14 AM

Gillian @ Spring Annual Dinner.
Posted Image

-- OMG! Gillian looks so gorgeous. I love when she does her hair like this because she looks flawless. But she hardly does it like this. Everything about her at this event is gorgeous!!

Anyway, the album releases on Thursday!! I can't wait to see the cover, can't believe it still hasn't been revealed!
  • Antoine likes this

#35 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2254 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:09 AM

She look so elegant and gorgeous when she wears her hair down like this. I wonder why she constantly wears her hair up tightly? Its gives you the impression that she doesn't like her long hairPosted Image
The whole look was just perfect for Gillian! I hope she wears her hair down more often this year.

Anyways, All Gillian's fans continue supporting Gillian at the Star Medal Badge Sina Blog!
She jumped from 26 to 15 in one dayPosted Image
http://q.weibo.com/starbadge/pk
  • Antoine likes this

#36 starlightcolors

starlightcolors

faq.asianfanatics.net

• News Crew
  • 391 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:23 AM

IFPI Hong Kong Top Sales Music Award Presentation Ceremony 2012
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I just saw part of the "EEG + EMP Spring Banquet 2012" seating list posted online http://i43.tinypic.com/2090uw5.jpg
All the big shots like Albert Yeung and his wife, TVB boss Charles Chan and his wife, and Jackie Chan sat at "Head Table 1." Nicholas, Joey, Leo and Charlene all got to sit at "Head Table 1." But how come Gillian didn't make the cut to sit at "Head Table 1"? Does someone know where she sat? Who she sat with?
  • Antoine likes this

#37 Hilz

Hilz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

The new song "A face without makeup" can be heard on http://sa-x-gill-twins.blogspot.com/ mUSIC PLAYER!!
that's the song where twins are praising the lyrics of the song is very good. And it is their first time working with Adrian Chow who wrote this song!

Posted Image

GILGIL is sooo pretty ahh!! I love her long hair~

Edited by Hilz, 29 February 2012 - 07:44 PM.
Please elaborate more on Gillian on your post or else it will be moved to Twins thread.

• Antoine likes this

#38 Maricon

Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6532 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:32 AM

Everyone,
Spoiler

Hilz,PLEASE READ THIS!
Spoiler

starlightcolors,
I don't know where Gillian sat and with whom,I can't see it on weibo either on where's the other half of the list on the photo you posted.

Videos from the EEG Spring Banquet

I'll try to listen to the song anytime,and know whether the song is okay or not...and today is the press conference for the album!Can't wait to see the album cover,and what will Gillian wear later.I hope she wears something comfortable and not outrageous.

Edited by Maricon, 29 February 2012 - 02:37 AM.

#39 B x alaN n

B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

2 Be Free Cover.
Posted Image
-- OMG! I cannot believe EEG waited till the day before of the album release to reveal the cover. But it was such a good tease. Gillian looks super gorgeous in the cover. I think the cover was shot a while back though because of Gillian's long hair and the color is so dark.

Anyway, Gillian was right when she said they were very brave to do a cover like this. Gillian looks super hot and edgy and I love the cover!!!

#40 mlint007

mlint007

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The Seeker

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2313 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:19 PM

oooh! I love that album cover and yes it's daring but nothing I haven't seen before. I love they incorporated the bird because it represents freedom to roam and fly as you please. Also, wearing no shirt/bra is 2 be free also. I love Gil with longer hair in the pic also. Her facial expression is beautiful! I like how her make up is very minimal, it all comes together.

As far as where Gillian was sitting..I was wondering the same thing. I've seen plenty of pictures of Charlene with everyone else but I never see Gillian and I was puzzled why she wasn't next to her. Gillian looked very gorgeous at the Spring annual dinner. I like her sophisticated look very much.
  • Antoine and nalicia like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gillian chung, twins, hong kong

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users