#761 jayymine197

jayymine197

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:04 AM

Hello everyone!!

I am new here, but I have been a fan of Aaron since his fei lun hai debut days. Recently I got addicted to his new drama which renewed my love for him once again, and I am so happy to have found this thread where everyone shares the same interest!^^ just wanna say thank you for all the hard work in translating stuff, and posting latest news/clips!! It totally makes my day to watch the clips and read all about Aaron:) jiayou puddings!! hehe^^

Here is something that I have translated!:) (sorry it is not the best as my chinese is a little rusty from lack of use, but I hope to be able to contribute to this thread in some way^^. Being a kpop fan as well I know how it feels when you dont understand the language and wish for english subs!!)

credits to Aaron's FB: 亮亮 ,妳真的要走了嗎 !?
Liang liang, are you really leaving!?

He posted this yesterday!! I find it so cute when he talks about the drama on his FB:)

Also, here is another one posted yesterday!
Credits to Aaron FB:
很開心 ,繼續努力 ,希望大家繼續給我們批評指教!齊老闆
Very happy, keep working hard, hope that everyone will continue to give me advice and guidance! Boss Qi
(I dont know why I cant seem to post a pic, but here is the FB link anyway!)
https://www.facebook...&type=1

Yay!! congrats on getting 5th place for viewership!! cant wait for friday again!:)

#762 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

Hi Puddings

Sullythe: have you been watching Just You ;D if so, how you liking it

The cute moments between Puff and Aaron and becoming more frequent and more cute in eery episode, Liang Liang is slowing curbing the cold lion ;DD

BTS from EP 7
http://youtu.be/va2giUEsqM4
Credit: 就是要你愛上我
Very rough rushed translation (sorry)

@0:01- Puff's crying scene
Cameraman: how are you going to make Puff cry later
Aaron: make her cry?
Cameraman: doesn't she have to cry
Aaron: she can cry on her own, my help is not needed
Cameraman:o you don't need to
--
Puff: I rely on what emotions I would feel if I was in such a situation
Aaron: the context behind of this scene is that, I killed [a member of] her family, which is a-
Puff: what is it huh? she is my family
Aaron: a fish that is worth around 10 dollars
Puff: look how slack he is, Shan Shan is my family
Aaron: so she(Liang Liang) exploded (in anger)
---
@0:58 – Still on Puff’s crying scene
Aaron: she’s quite good at crying scenes
Cameraman: really?!
Aaron: moreover, she cries quite prettily
@1:17- still on Puff’s crying scene
Director: Ah Bu you have to rush in. Don’t move just yet, this is the last time.
After Puff’s sneezes: aiyo… ‘need to add chilli.” Wasn’t there this thing that goes “oyster vermicelli (o-a mi-soa in Taiwanese), something something, don’t add chilli” song/jingle
On screen text: before shooting they joke with the staff
Puff: someone is singing it
Aaron: what is it, how do you sing it
Puff: sing it again
Aaron: yes, that’s right! ‘Don’t, don’t add chilli”
Puff: look, he (staff) has performance talent
Aaron: what’s after ‘chilli’
Puff: “don’t add chilli, one more , give me one more bowl’
Aaron: yea, ‘one more, give me one more bowl’
Cameraman: you’re (Puff) laughing so happily now, and soon you will need to cry
Puff: yep
Aaron: she’s pretty good at crying, her eyes are quite swollen
---
Aaron: but you can’t cry for too long, because if you cry for too long, you’re face can start swelling it
Puff: you’re not crying, and it’s already swollen *Aaron poke* Go away
---
Puff: I try it (crying) first before the camera’s start rolling, but when I’m practicing, I’m only doing it halfheartedly. On the actual take, it’s no good cos it’s too quick, so everyone will have to wait. I tell myself that I have to quickly calm down
Cameraman: but I reckon that when Puff is trying to prepare for the scene, you (Aaron) keep trying to annoy her
Puff: exactly, he keeps annoying me. Like I’m meant to start crying at 5,4,3,2,1 and he is here laughing and smiling
Aaron: what?! Please watch the replay. When I saw her practicing for the scene, I even stepped away to give her some space, because I know my presence has the ability to make people feel quite pressured, so I took a few steps back
Puff: okay, fine, dismissed
---
Aaron: hope it will only take one take
--
Puff: previously when I filmed crying scenes, I would need to think about things that make me sad, but each type of crying scene is different depending on the situation
@5:08- Boss is changing careers to be a waiter(service man)
Aaron: Would you like the roasted duck?
Aaron: ‘room service’
Aaron: not allowed to laugh, this is my personal (unique) taste
[Cameraman and staff keep scolding Aaron for trying to steal pink pig]
Cameraman: you want that pink pig? You’ve been staring at it for the whole day
@5:54 – Competing on who is the cutest (meng)
Aaron: being meng right
Puff: we are going to see who is the most meng
Aaron: no one wants to compete with you, Ill just give the title directly to you,
Puff: this is the first time you’ve given up the throne (title) for me! How could this be?!
Aaron: hahahaha
Puff: usually, he has to win
Puff: just three, of you pretending to be cute; just be cute, I believe you don’t need to pretend. Must be so cute that you can kill someone with your cuteness
Cameraman: ok, let’s go
Puff: you have to be VERY cute. Ah now I have to start thinking. Are you ready Boss?
Cameraman: one [text: have mo qi] haha the same
Puff: hahaha, why are you copying me
Aaron: I think this is the most basic
Cameraman: okay, ready?
Aaron: wait, I’m still thinking. Okay ready
Cameraman: okay, number two!
Aaron: already thought of the third one
Cameraman, number three, go
Puff: ahh I hit him
Aaron: I won!! What was she trying to do
Puff: I was trying to do this. Fine I lost
Cameraman: let netizens choose
Aaron: ok, netizens, vote number 1, thank you [LOLL]
---
Puff: On being meng, Boss has a special-
Aaron: power/skill- I don’t think of myself as being very meng. I’ve always been handsome and cute, so….
---
Puff: When he was saying that he was handsome and cute, I said that he was wrong, being shuai and cute is my title
Aaron: fine, ill give it to her
Puff: giving it to me again
Aaron: if I’m going to go down, gotta go down fast
@8:47
Puff: do a really ridiculous version of you being cute
Puff: you see
Aaron: no, no it isn’t
Puff, he was smiling just like that
Aaron, because the scene we just filmed involved a fantasy/day dream element, it was going to contain pink lighting, like a Florence Nightingale feel. My impression of Florence Nightingale is someone with a kind face, so I pulled this expression
Puff: and then I responded asking if he was meant to be a creepy doll from a scary movie. It really looks like it
Aaron: now I feel like im going to be possessed because of you

haha I think Aaron's creepy smile is very adorable, although kinda creepy ;D
Posted Image
Credit: 琳琳linlinbest

Getting ready for the epic meng battle
Posted Image
Credit: 琳琳linlinbest

Posted Image
Credit: 沉溺鬼鬼in杭州

Edited by blackangel2073, 04 August 2013 - 10:57 AM.

#763 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:09 PM

Back to the celebration party that happened on the 29th July

Aaron Yan gives Puff Guo CPR, and gets scolded by netizens “this guy is dead meat”
WOW News
29th July, 2013

Posted Image

Picture credits: WOW news

SETTV’s Friday night drama “Just You” receives their highest viewership! Today (29th) Aaron Yan, Puff Guo, Katherine Wang, Dean Fujioka bring along a special guest: a goldfish, to their celebration party, Aaron said, “because in the series, Puff’s character is named ‘Liang Liang,’ and she raises a goldfish named ‘Shan Shan’, so today we have brought a goldfish here to celebrate with us as it represents our wish to receive brilliant (Shang Shang Liang Liang 閃閃亮亮) ratings and for the show to thrive. Aaron also shared, “in the show I give Puff CPR, as a result of it, I was scolded by netizens, saying ‘this young man is dead’ and ‘let go of that woman!’ This is the first time that I’ve been scolded by fans of a female artiste, it was quite a special experience.”

“Just You” stars Aaron Yan, Puff Guo, Katherine Wang and Dean Fujioka. Since is premier, the series have been received positively by the audience. Last Friday, Aaron and Puff interacted with fans from all over the world through voice communication via social communication network, Skype. This new method of publicizing, utilised new media and attracted fans from all areas of the world, including those from Taiwan, Shanghai, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand etc. Puff joked that that the experience was “very fresh, on one hand it felt like we were having a conference call and other the other it felt like I was taking names for a roll. I never thought that so many fans would call in and participate in this event.” Aaron further added, “ everyone asked very interesting questions, for example ‘would you ever be involved in an office romance’ or ‘how can I get a job at your company,’ they really were very special questions.’

In last week’s episode, Liang Liang sheds a great amount of sorrow over the lost of her goldfish; netizens responded with great sympathy towards her. During today’s celebratory party, Aaron praised Puff, “She really is very awesome, she didn’t even need to prepare beforehand for the crying scene, she was able to cry on action.” Aaron also shared, “when I was in sixth gade I bought home a goldfish from the night markets, I raised it all the way until my third year of college. His body was bigger than the size of my palm, at the time, I was scared that my goldfish would feel lonely so I would buy other goldfish to keep him company, but they kept on dying. The first thing I used to do after I got up in the morning was to check if my fish were still living.”

Recently, Aaron filmed a scene in which he performs CPR on Puff. On taking that scene, Aaron said “during the filming of that scene, my thumb accidently got stuck on Puff’s front teeth, netizens left comments saying, ‘let go of that girl; this young man is dead! or ‘keep your hands there, put it any lower and you’re dead (screwed).’ This is the first time filming where I have been scolded by a female artiste’s fans.” Likewise, Puff also receive critisms from Aaron’s fans, “your lips are too red, too thick, very ugly.” Puff replied, “because my lipstick its quite red, and this becomes even more pronounced when filming, as for my lips being thick, there is nothing I can do about it.” Aaron comforted her, saying “Angelina Jolie also has very thick lips, I think it’s very pretty.”

Posted Image

Picture credits: WOW news

----

If Qi Yi was to ever be in need of a career change, modelling has his name written all over it
Posted Image
Credit: 筱滟youYan

And clips, clips and more clips from this event

"Just You" celebration party,
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Credit: Nagootv

-----
About the Skype event

Credit: Leticiashu
Voiceover: Every Friday night's drama "Just You" viewership has been steadily increasing. They held publicity event via the internet, communicating with fans from all over the world
Fan:Aaron, when you come to Singapore to promote, can you hold an Insomnia Concert while you're at it
Aaron: hold a concert while I'm there? Okay, ill try my best to hold a concert in the time that I am there. To me, holding a concert is an easy task
Fan: Any opportunity in which you can sing a Bruno Mars song
Aaron: are you talking about Bruno Mars? Umm what songs does Bruno Mars have , there's that one err-
Fan: 'Just the way you are' [Yes Aaron please sing this xDD]
Aaron: wait a second , you don't need to remind me [hahaha so slack] , give me a sec, 'talking to the moooOOOOOOOn' is this song okay?
Fan: will you come promote in HK
Aaron: *breaks out in Leslie Chueng 'Chase' [me: spaz spaz spazzz* Im singing this song because I want you all to please keep on chasing after "Just You"
Voiceover: "Just You" has already been authorised to air in over 10 countries, recieved much love from their Taiwan. Aaron can chat about anything, full of cold jokes. Aside from singing and acting, he also has the potential to branch into hosting

hahah now I want to know what question the fan asked that made Aaron pull that face xD

Edited by blackangel2073, 04 August 2013 - 12:11 PM.

#764 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

On the 2nd of Aug, Aaron and Puff held a first sale event for Hua Liu (S pop) magazine, and they also held an autograph session as well

In the whirlpool of controversy and rumours, Aaron Yan shows sympathy for Puff Guo, reminding her on how to face critism
Yes Entertainment
2nd August, 2013

Posted Image

(Picture credits: Yes Entertainment)

Aaron Yan and Puff Guo were featured on the cover of August issue of “S-pop Magazine.” Yesterday (2st) , the two stars appeared at the magazine’s first sales event, attracting a great number of enthusiastic fans. The two co-stars have developed a great relationship, becoming very close friends. Towards the recent rumours that have caused Puff Guo to feel troubled, Aaron expressed heartache, and comforted her, telling her that when faced with a problem, you must face it.

Having Aaron and Puff on the cover of August edition of S-pop Magazine attracted many buyers. Yesterday, they released the first copies, the night before, many fans queued up to make sure they would get a copy; the first 1000 copies of the magazines were sold under a half an hour. In this month’s issue, the two stars modelled new looks and courageous new styles. During the event, 88 pink luggage bags similar to the one Puff used in “Just You” were given away to fans. Aaron also modelled with the luggage carrier bag on stage, interacting with fans.

One is a teenage heartthrob/ lady killer, while the other is a goddess to young men, Aaron Yan and Puff Guo collaborate together on SETTV’s “Just You.” Though they have gotten to know one another for a short two months, but the two of them became fast friends. The two would frequently talk about their own younger sister, Aaron said: “Puff and I both have a younger sisters, I think in the beginning neither of us knew how to be older brothers or sisters. I use to think as long as a treated her well, then she would understand. I would sometimes raise my voice when speaking to her (his little sister). However, when I entered the Entertainment Industry, time spent with the family decreased, only then did I learn the importance of family and the need to cherish them. She (Puff) is quite similar to me in this aspect. “ Perhaps it’s because they share a similar view on family, that would allow them to have many topics of communications, thus enabling them to become fast friends. The two have now become friends that can talk about anything. Puff Guo, along with the role of being the elder sister, is also the surrogate mother to her younger sister, the two of them depend on each other to lean on. Puff said, “there was a time when I was on holiday and I wanted to go exercise with my sister, at the time my sister was taking an afternoon nap and so kicked me off the bed.” She said, her younger sister then sat on the bed and asked why she (Puff) was crying, however her younger sister also has her sweet moments; when Puff comes home from filming, she would often playfully tell her sister that she is very tired, very hungry and thirsty, and her younger sister would very kindly go prepare things.

Over the past few days, Puff has been surrounded by negative rumours, Aaron took to comfort Puff at the very first opportunity that he got. Yesterday night, after filming had finished, Aaron invited Puff over to his house to share her feelings, he said “Ah Fu has a very blunt, straightforward personality, much like the drama’s Cheng Liang Liang, seeing her in this state, reminds me of how I was when I first debuted.” Aaron was like an elder brother, telling Puff of the importance of needing to face your problems, Aaron joked, “her personality is just like that of a Ge ge (elder brother), she even wants to look after me!” Afterwards, the two of them went to watch a movie together. Puff’s younger sister only knew about this recent media storm through the news, when she asked what happened, she said, “I want to make myself become more optimistic, to love myself more.”

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://youtu.be/nEVfdv3PwNw

Credit: Fenglin Huang

Aww I feel so bad for Puff, poor thing, she;s such a sweet girl, doesn't deserve all those terribly rude comments and criticism. Aaron's actions to comfort Puff, makes me feel so touched, he is very sweet and considerate Ge Ge and friend, giving Puff guidance. It's so great that Puff has someone like that to get her through this tough time, jia you!!

Edited by blackangel2073, 04 August 2013 - 02:09 PM.

#765 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

Ahh omg, I feel so rude and stupid loll, didn't even realise we were on a new page (I was wondering while I didn't need to scroll as much loll) but more importantly...

Welcome, welcome to Puddingland Jayymine!!! So happy to have you here, ah that's wonderful to hear that Just You renewed your love for Aaron ;DD How are you enjoying the show so far, I think its getting better per episode, lots of funny moments and many cute moments as well . Although, Aaron has played many cold characters in the past, and Qi Yi is also one of them, but as of now, Qi Yi's character feels very fresh for me (maybe its because of the bright colours the use haha) , his kinda like an uptight child boss, cos though he seem very mature, he still has his childish temper, bouts of jealously, want to always come out on top and dislike for sharing things ;P I really would like to see more of his childhood and how he turned out the way he was, especially with his relationship with his dad ;D But I'm sure that will come later in the show. Thanks so much for sharing and translating Aaron's FB update, yes I really like how Aaron is always accompanying fans on Friday nights as we watch Just You.' The other day he was talking to fans on FB on his way to work has well, very cute, shows how much he loves his Puddings xDD So happy to see the ratings for "Just You" rising every week, here's wishing that it continues to go up and up. Haha I wonder when Aaron and other co-stars start promising us whakky but awesome acts if they reach a certain rating
O and to copy an image here, either directly copy and paste it or copy the .jpg link into the image drop box ;D

Magazine spread of Aaron and Puff in August's "S-pop Magazine"

This one is my fav, need I even say why xD
Posted Image

Posted Image

and more
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

I love the last scan of Aaron and Puff, they both look so cute, its another tie in the cuteness comp ;P
-----

Moving away from the land of Qi Yi and the Office and back to music, to our beloved Shou Xi, He Ting Yu, who appeared in Tokyo for the Alice in the Wonder City DVD Promo event
Posted Image
Credit: minniepink
活動結束了! (Event has finished)

ah Doesn't He Ting Yu look so much more approachable (haha) and youthful with this hairstyle <33

Net Up, Aaron will be attending A-Nation on the sixth, and on a related note, it has also been announced that Aaron will be holding not one but two Insomnia Concerts in Japan on Oct 5th and 6th at SHIBUYA-AX , Tokyo, Japan. Lucky Jap fans!!! Pstt Aaron, Aus is arguably considered part of Asia, would you maybe, pretty please like to hold one here xDDD

Oh night Puddings, shall be back in around a week Posted Image

#766 jayymine197

jayymine197

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

hello everyone!!! I just saw this news on aaron's fb page and it made me so excited XD thought i would share it with everyone too! Posted Image

credits to aaron's fb page:

炎亞綸《夢遊私台北》第一本文字寫真書 8/9(五) 開始預購

Aaron's first photo journal 'taipei dreaming' will be available for order on the 8/9 (friday)!

Posted Image

每一幅喜歡的風景背後 都有一個故事…
炎亞綸 第一本成長備忘錄 文字寫真書
「夢遊私台北」
8/9(五) 開始預購
8/30(五) 正式發行

Behind every piece of favorite scenery, there will always be a story
Aaron's first photo journal 'taipei dreaming' will be available for pre order on the 8/9 (friday), and will be released on 8/30 (friday)!

►預購獨享豪華贈品: 炎亞綸2013年最新歌曲「台北沉睡了」單曲CD +
「夢遊私台北」精美明信片組(六張)
exclusive to pre order: aaron's 2013 new song single CD + taipei dreaming postcards (6 pieces) (ps: I think that word means postcards!!)

「 如果這本書剛好也勾起了你的一些回憶,我想那不僅僅是因為風景很美,而是因為我們都一樣曾經在成長的過程中,嚐過一些情感上的甜美跟苦澀,直到現在,回想起來,還是會留戀得忍不住,閉上眼睛……夢遊私台北。就從這裡開始。 」 by炎亞綸。(文字內容截取自炎亞綸 「夢遊私台北」 文字寫真書序篇)
(if this book also triggers memories for you, I think it might not just be because the scenery is beautiful, but because we were once all the same growing up, having had sweet and sour experiences and memories, until now, when we think back about it, the thought still lingers, and we will close our eyes ... Taipei dreaming. lets just start from here.) by Aaron. (this text comes from his photojournal - taipei dreaming)

and then there is too much for me to translate for the middle part... I am sorry!! my chinese is not the best, and i didnt learn traditional chinese characters so its quite a bit of guesswork for me:( (ps: do let me know if I translated anything wrongly/badly!)

Here are more details about the book!

►炎亞綸 「夢遊私台北」 全台簽書會場次:
8/31【六】 14:00高雄 夢時代購物中心-幸福廣場
19:00台中 新時代購物中心
9/01【日】 14:00大直 美麗華-摩天廣場(5F)
Aaron will be signing his new photobook at these locations:
8/31 (sat) 1400 at Kaoshiong
1900 at taichung
9/01 (sun) 1400 at dazhi

woo!! I am so excited. although I have no idea how am I to even get my hands on the book Posted Image but I wish he would have a photobook signing or even just come to Australia too! I swear I will put everything down just to go to the airport XD

On a second note, just half an hour before HIM music posted that note on his photo journal on behalf of him, Aaron posted a status update which I found pretty deep. I know that he writes his thoughts about things that are happening in the world that some might feel strongly about, but it still never fails to surprise me whenever he writes about them. (maybe because I am too used to kpop idols and how restricted their freedom of speech are for fear of controversy)

credits to Aaron's fb page: 25萬人的驕傲 ,自主秩序 ,離開時不留一點髒污,團結吧 !

translation: the pride of 250 000 people, autonomous order, not leaving a single dirty stain when leaving, lets unite!

If I am not wrong, I think Aaron is referring to the situation in Taiwan at the moment regarding the death of army corporal Hung Chung-chiu, who died during military training. Not very sure exactly what the situation is, but it might be due to cover up from the authorities or trying to play the whole situation down, which is leaving many taiwanese angry about the whole matter. The words 'autonomous order' was literally translated, in this context I think he refers to democracy and people's power. you can read more about the news here:
http://www.taipeitim...8/04/2003568877
He replies quite a few times to his post as well!

炎亞綸 (華研國際) 若是這樣還要不到真相 ,我們還能安心的住在這嗎
trans: Even after this if we still cant get the truth, can we still live in peace here?

炎亞綸 (華研國際) 只有人民自己團結才能有明天啊
trans: only if the people themselves unite will we have tomorrow

炎亞綸 (華研國際) 靠有心的下一代
trans: by relying on the hearts of the next generation.

Just found this post really interesting, and I am so glad that he shares his thoughts with us. Thank you Aaron for making me look at world news and spreading the awareness of this issue! My heart goes out to all the taiwanese people, jiayou!!
and thank you for the welcome blackangel Posted Image I am so happy to be with people who love Aaron too! (some of my friends think I am crazy, too fangirl they say..!)

#767 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hey Puddings

Jayymine thanks so much for the wonderful translation of this exciting piece of news ;DD It feels not long ago when Aaron not-so-secretly revealed that he was releasing a photo book, time flies ;P The photobook sounds great, and Aaron's writing is a beautiful and poetic as ever, I can't wait to see more, when it comes out. and ahh are you from Aus as well?!! But I'm with you, if Aaron was to come to Aus, Ill put everything down, use my life savings if I had to, run out half way through an exams (actually I probs won't do that). Lol at the poster for the photobook though, what is with that hair haha, is that a leaf on his head, or is that how his hair is styled, kinda has a classic mixed with fantasy going on there.

I can't to wait the new single that is coming out with the book as well, "台北沉睡了", the concept behind this song sounds very beautiful too. So now with this song and the ending song to "Just You," Aaron has two new song, new album coming soon *nudge nudge*, haha but Aaron schedule is still very packed as of now, and will be even more so with promos for this new photobook, hope he sleeps more whenever he gets the chance

Pics from yesterday's AIWC DVD event
Posted Image
Credit:

@CrybabyKEIKO
我們知道你最近,非常忙的・・・召開這個活動,謝謝你Posted Image 我們非常感謝. We know you are really busy recently...Thank u 4 holding this eventPosted Image We really appreciate

Posted Image
Credit: 東京満月

Posted Image
Credit: 栗紀muku

Still awaiting for clips, wonder if Aaron performed anything on the violin ;P

Edited by blackangel2073, 05 August 2013 - 03:27 PM.

#768 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

Just a quick stop here to post some commentary (even though I should be studying... >.>)

First of all, hello Jayymine! ^^ It's nice to have another Pudding here (and with some equally awesome translating skills too ;) ). Thank you so much for sharing the post about his photobook!! ^^ I'm very excited! And whoa, a new single too!!! Now if only some other idols could have done that too... *coughs and shuts up*

But yeah, I hope he won't be too tired. Can't believe it's almost been a year since "The Moment" came out.... Seems like he's just had one thing after another. Plus, with his Insomnia concerts.... >.> Remember to rest, Aaron! Jiayou!

Lol, Rose. Something tells me that your instructor wouldn't be too happy about you running out during the middle of an exam, lol. :P But ahhh!! Those are some very gorgeous pics of him on the violin. Let us know if he did perform something! ^^ Can't wait to see it!

Thanks for the updates, everyone! :D

//runs off to study

#769 sullythe

sullythe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

yeah i saw Just you ^^ He's so cute and handsome in this drama <3
love him more and more :)

#770 jayymine197

jayymine197

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:24 AM

Hello everyone! :) hehe I think checking this forum has become one of my daily routine! Cant wait to see if there are any updates from anyone:)

@Sullythe heheI think he is so cute and handsome in the drama too!! I love his character Qi Yi too! XD Cant wait for Friday!! 2 more days! :)

@Blackangel: I live in Brisbane!! (sadly, asian artists hardly come to Brisbane .. :( *sobs* ). Hopefully you live in a Major Aus city where you get more chances of seeing idols hehe envious XD

@LJ05: Hello Casey! :) yes I am super excited for his photobook and new single too! :):)

It is so exciting to see Aaron collaborate with other artists for A nation! Wish I could have been there to see it! :) here is another FB post of Aaron's regarding A nation!
Credits to Aaron FB:
今天能和這樣的音樂人一起演出 ,我就算下一秒得結束生命我也了無遺憾 ,他們的重量讓我到現在還喘不過氣 ,卻同時感受到每個人對音樂最初的執著 ,Takuya 桑說 :一開始根本不知道Aaron是誰 ,但彩排完 ,他決定要為我做更多的事 。他是吉他的使者也是製作人 ,當他這樣說時 ,我只想著我要更努力 ,因為我也想跟他們一樣一生都奉獻給音樂 。大哥哥 ,大前輩 ,謝謝你們為我演奏 ,真的非常非常感動!!

Trans: Being able to perform with these musicians today, even if my life ended in the next second I will have no regrets. The weight of their importance is still leaving me breathless. Yet at the same time, I am left feeling the passion that everyone has for their music. Takuya san said: In the beginning, I didnt know who Aason was. But after our rehearsals, he has decided to do more stuff for me. He is not only a guitarist but a producer. When he said that, my only thoughts were that I have to work even harder, because I want to be like them; dedicating their whole lives to music. Elder brothers, seniors, thank you for working with me, I am really touched by it.
:
Here is a picture of his previous post with the other artists for A nation :) I like how he looks here hehe. Credits to Aaron FB page.

Posted Image

^^ I am so glad that he had the opportunity to collaborate and perform with international artists, and that they were impressed by his hard work and performance too! :D

#771 jayymine197

jayymine197

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:00 AM

ohoh!! and recently I've watched this really funny clip of Aaron on 'New entertainment!! I scrolled through the previous pages and didnt see it posted so thought I would share it with everyone. (but let me know if this clip is somewhere in this forum I will remove it to prevent duplicates!) It was aired on their 06/19/13 episode. :)

(opps once again I have no idea how to embed a Video so here is the link instead!) :)

It doesnt have English subs unfortunately but here is the gist of it! :)
Aaron has to play 3 games against the New entertainment crew, if he wins overall they will promote his new drama 'Just you' for 3 weeks!! If he loses he has to give them signed copies of his CD.
The first game is to see who can shake the ipad the fastest and 'open the can'. (Aaron still looks so good shaking it). Aaron won the first two girls but he lost to the third girl, but he still won overall! :)

The second game is my favourite!! It is the funniest as well! They are supposed to clap to the rhythm and ask each other math addition questions. Aaron was so bad at this game that I didnt know if I should laugh or cry haha.
Round 1:
@3.06: (Girl) 4 x 9? (Aaron) ....
@3.16 One of the girls said: Dont give him such a hard one! And Aaron was like, 'Are you trying to look down on my intelligence here?!' (hahah but he really was quite bad at it!)
Round 2:
@3.22 Aaron started first and the girl got it wrong. haha lol at how happy he was XD He very happily said to the camera: 3 x 7 = 21!!!
(girl): when you are playing this game you cant look into Aaron's eyes, because you will get mesmerized by his eyes and then forget what you want to say
(hahahaha I would if I was her too!!)
(Aaron): If only that was the case!
Round 3:
@3.45 (Girl): 2 x 7 ?? (Aaron): ....
@3.50 (Aaron): eh, we cant play this game! What is 2 x 7?? oh yes, 2x7 is 14 haha *looks super embarassed*
(girls) you have to at least get one right!!
(Aaron) why dont you guys just cut and edit the scene (to make it look as though he gets it right, but the director said it was not possible, so on they play..)
round 4:
Aaron: 9 x 5 (girl) :45
(girl): 5 x 4
Aaron: 32 (?!)

Then Aaron was saying how he is unable to play this game, and asked the girl @4.29 if she can let him know in advance what she is going to say!
@4.39:
I am so embarrassed right now, to think that I did not even get one right! So now lets have another extra bet, if I still lose this game, you can hit my arm.

Round 5:
Aaron starts first and the girl gets it right,
@4.58 Girl: 5 x 4
Aaron: 24 (?!?!) *looks super embarrassed and sticks to the wall*
Girl: eh I even made the pace slower for you!
@5.06 Aaron: I dont wanna play anymore...

hahaha. And then the last game is where they toss paper balls into the bin, which Aaron won by getting 9 in!! yay!! Congrats on winning!! That means that we can see more exclusive clips of you and your drama 'Just you' on New entertainment show for 3 weeks! XD

#772 baybeehxsleepi

baybeehxsleepi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1195 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:42 AM

wow really he's that bad in math or was it all just for good fun....

#773 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

Hi Puddings!

Casey hahaha, I have a feeling my instructor wouldnt be all that happy either, especially if I were to run out of the room with my hands flapping up in the air and screaming hahaha, that would go down well. Good goood luck for your exams!!

Thanks for the updates and translation Jayymine, hahah as Calvin said, Aaron (with Chun and Jiro) are still learning their multiplication times tables. Lol I love how high Aaron was in the clip, he kept losing his bets and trying to use his eyes, that would have totally worked though, such mesmerising eyes ^^.

BTS on the CPR scene

Credit: Leticiashu

Nothing really new to add that wasn't already said in the news articles earlier, but aw Aaron breathing hard after swimming + carrying Puff out of the water, haha dw I know you are not weak ;D and Aaron making Puff feel awkward/shy cos he black undergarments were showing, he said that he forgot to wear white ones and plus "who doesn't wear underwear? Don't answer that? I know who doesn't wear them, Jay Chou hahaha"

From A-nation last night, check out Aaron's hair (reminiscent of his rocker hair for his 2011 Celebratory concert in Taipei right?)
Posted Image
Credit: 炎小飘

Posted Image
Credit:炎炎組

Aaron performed five songs last night:
1) "The Moment" Jap version
2) "Someone like you"
3) "The love left"
4) "Memo"
5) "The Next Me"

No clips TT But here's Aaron and his epic hair reminding us to wish our daddies a happy father's day <3

Credit: SETTV

Aaron Aaron's back home, check out his shirt ;D
Posted Image
Credit: Jessica帆-CA
@炎亞綸 回台灣囉~米奇哥好可愛Posted Image ((還不快快支持他的新書#炎亞綸夢遊私台北#)) (Aaron is back, Qi ge is very cute (so don't forget to go support his new book #taipei dreaming#)

Preorder is tomorrow!!! Rest early, Aaron, night

#774 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

Oh good heavens... Looks like Calvin wasn't kidding, either. :P I wanted to laugh (and I actually did, too), but at the same time, I was thinking, "You silly dork." Looks like he put his basketball skills to good use for that last game. :) And lol, not only were his eyes a distraction, but his (singing) voice was too. *laughs*

Lol, Rose. I think your instructor would be very worried for you if you did that. XD And thank you! ^^ I finally finished! I already know my grades for two of my exams, and even one of my classes, so I'm quite pleased. I'm very excited, since I'm sure I already told you (through Skype) what's next on my agenda now that I have a short break. ;)

Many thanks again, Jayymine!! ^^ Looks like he had a very enjoyable time at the A-Nation concert, so I hope we get to see fancams soon! (Though I'm not putting my hopes up, since Japan has strict rules regarding cameras at performances...) For future reference, AsianFanfics is really easy with embedding videos. All you have to do is to copy and paste the link right into your message. ^^ Just make sure that it's the non-private URL (either "http" or "https"; I can't remember which right now. ^^; )

Thanks for the updates everyone! :D

#775 jayymine197

jayymine197

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

Hi Everyone! It has been a while:) Hope you guys are going good! Just wanted to talk about something I saw on Aaron's FB this morning which has since been deleted.

Apparently he had a post with the viewership ratings of Just you, where he posted something about Taiwan winning (I think it was a basketball game but someone correct me if I am wrong!), but how he was even happier that 'Just you' got 4th place on viewership ratings. But it started off a 'war' of some sorts instead due to the words that he used. I think he said something like Republic of China(??) which ended up with many debating over the issue of Republic of China or Taiwan etcetc and how he doesnt love his country (#$%?!). I think it had something got to do with a game (was it basketball??) and Aaron ended up replying alot to his post, in which he addressed the negative comments that some people said about him. He also took to FB (via his replies) a few times to try and get everyone to stop fighting over this issue, stay calm etc. From all of Aaron's replies to that post that I read, he sounded a bit frustrated that no one was understanding how he felt, and how others were judging him without really knowing who he is. Aaron said that the reason he posted republic of china was because that was what was written on the shirts? of the players. (Might have translated that wrongly but the context was that he posted the words as how it was written at the event itself). I felt so bad after reading all those comments. The highlight should have been about Just you's ratings but in the end it turned out to be such an unhappy post :(:(

This led Aaron to this post this morning:
Credits to Aaron's FB: Be the one who actually gives ! 當你有足夠的愛 那些恨會害怕你的光芒 根本不需要爭論
Translation: When you have enough love, you dont need to care about those who hate you or envy you.
Posted Image
aww. I hope he feels better today! <33

And I loved Friday's episode! Finally got a chance to watch it today:) Hehe my sister and I both fell in love with how cool he was at the end when he was acting angry with Liang Liang for letting out the fact that they are living together. <3

#776 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

Hi Puddings!!

Casey: haha yea he got to use his bball skills haha , lol lucky staff, got to play games with Aaron (get hypnotized +disorientated from his eyes) and get autograph copies of his album ;P Lol hasn't he been all ace at doing all though math questions , that only people of allegedly "high intelligence" can do, what happened to your times tables Mr Yan tut tut ;D

Jayymine: thanks for your update, sorry to hear that Aaron had to get in such a situation, can;t believe how out of portion something totally besides the point caused >.< On another note, I really enjoyed last week/ the most recent episode of Just You as well ;DD The like first half, Qi Yi and Liang Liang, SO adorable, I really want to know about "that thing" that Dean keeps mentioning, from the preview, it seems like we will get at the least a (big) clue of what it is. Four more days till we know

Aaron's new single for his Taipei Dreaming Photobook was release today!
Listen to it here ----->http://t.cn/zQHaGYP<------
Credit: JO是喜歡眼神動作互動
Aaron: This song “Taipei Dreaming” is about how when some romances begin, they are very beautiful, so beautiful that it feels surreal, even when the relationship is over; you recall other possibilities
- The pace of this song really does make me want to fall asleep, Aaron's voice is so soothing (as always ^^), I also feel like I like it more as I listen to it more and more, I guess that dues to reasons of familiarity. Really beautiful song, makes me really want to go Taipei, he makes it seem like another Paris, or city of romance

Rough translation of the lyrics:
Aaron Yan- Taipei Dreaming (台北沉睡了)

夜空突然无声了 路灯终于疲倦了
Yèkōng túrán wúshēngle lùdēng zhōngyú píjuànle
The night sky, suddenly turned silent, the street lights, finally grew tired
那是被人遗忘的情歌
Nà shì bèi rén yíwàng de qínggē
Those are love songs that are meant to let people forget
我是梦游或醒着 为什么胸口会温热
Wǒ shì mèngyóu huò xǐngzhe wèishéme xiōngkǒu huì wēn rè
Am I sleepwalking or am I awake, why does my chest feel warm
是否目睹过什么 太美了
Shìfǒu mùdǔguò shèn me tàiměile
Did I witness something too beautiful

你或许来过 像一场烟火
Nǐ huòxǔ láiguò xiàng yī chǎng yānhu
Perhaps you have been here before, like a display of fireworks,
燃烧过我的瞳孔 然后狠狠坠落
Ránshāoguò wǒ de tóngkǒng ránhòu hěn hěn zhuìluò
Blazing through my eyes (pupils), and then ruthlessly showering down
最美时刻台北沉睡了 浪漫没风声
Zuìměi shíkè táiběi chénshuìle làngmàn méi fēngshēng
The most beautiful Taipei is asleep, romance makes no sound
任潮汐证明存在过
Rèn cháoxī zhèngmíng cúnzàiguò
Let the tides prove that it existed once before

有没有爱过 我也想问我
Yǒu méiyǒu àiguò wǒ yě xiǎng wèn wǒ
Did you love before? I also want to ask myself this
来不及天亮 泪水已经潮起潮落
Láibují tiānliàng lèishuǐ yǐjīng cháo qǐ cháo luò
I can’t wait for the dawn, tears have already risen and fall *
告别时刻台北沉睡了 叹息很沉默
Gàobié shíkè táiběi chénshuìle tànxí hěn chénmò
At the time of farewell, Taipei is asleep, the sighs are very quiet
目中无人拥抱过 不留下线索
Mùzhōngwúrén yǒngbàoguò bù liú xià xiànsuǒ
Superciliously embraced, not leaving behind, any traces

当星光都很模糊 孤独都已很清楚
Dāng xīngguāng dōu hěn móhú gūdú dōu yǐ hěn qīngchu
When the stars are all faint, loneliness becomes very clear
就让台北趁日出 起雾
Jiù ràng táiběi chèn rì chū qǐ wù
Just let Taipei form fog at sunrise
陪我一起迷了路 不失为糊涂的幸福
Péi wǒ yīqǐ míle lù bùshīwéi hútú de xìngfú
Come, and get lose with me, it can be considered, a confused kind of happiness
放弃清醒的地图 太满足
Fàngqì qīngxǐng dì dìtú tài mǎnzú
Give up that clear map; it’s too pleasurable

你或许来过 像一场烟火
Nǐ huòxǔ láiguò xiàng yī chǎng yānhu
Perhaps you have been here before, like a display of fireworks,
燃烧过我的瞳孔 然后狠狠坠落
Ránshāoguò wǒ de tóngkǒng ránhòu hěn hěn zhuìluò
Blazing through my eyes (pupils), and then ruthlessly showering down
最美时刻台北沉睡了 浪漫没风声
Zuìměi shíkè táiběi chénshuìle làngmàn méi fēngshēng
The most beautiful Taipei is asleep, romance makes no sound
任潮汐证明存在过
Rèn cháoxī zhèngmíng cúnzàiguò
Let the tides prove that it existed once before

有没有爱过 我也想问我
Yǒu méiyǒu àiguò wǒ yě xiǎng wèn wǒ
Did you love before? I also want to ask myself this
来不及天亮 泪水已经潮起潮落
Láibují tiānliàng lèishuǐ yǐjīng cháo qǐ cháo luò
I can’t wait for the dawn, tears have already risen and fall *
告别时刻台北沉睡了 叹息很沉默
Gàobié shíkè táiběi chénshuìle tànxí hěn chénmò
At the time of farewell, Taipei is asleep, the sighs are very quiet
目中无人拥抱过 不留下线索
Mùzhōngwúrén yǒngbàoguò bù liú xià xiànsuǒ
Superciliously embraced, not leaving behind any traces

我真的爱过 如果你问我
Wǒ zhēn de àiguò rúguǒ nǐ wèn wǒ
If you asked me, I really did love
否则我不会一直感受失去什么
Fǒuzé wǒ bù huì yīzhí gǎnshòu shīqù shénme
Or else, I would not always feel like I’m missing something
多想今夜台北沉睡了 故事有下落
Duō xiǎng jīnyè táiběi chénshuìle gùshì yǒu xiàluò
Thinking about where tonight’s Taipei’s dreaming story will be
把你抱在我怀中 不准再错过
Bǎ nǐ bào zài wǒ huái zhōng bù zhǔn zài cuòguò
Holding you in my arms, not allowing for another missed chance

*潮起潮落 = tides rise, tides fall

One more thing to long forward + another date to remember- on the 13th of Aug, the MV for "Taipei Dreaming" will be released

------
BTS on Just You EP 8

#777 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

Hi Puddings! ^^

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day!

Here's an update!

七夕情人節快樂 !祝福有情人的人幸福 ,沒情人的人快來當我的情人吧 <3 <3 <3 (Happy Chinese Valentine's Day! Wishing all couples a blissful valentine’s, if you’re single come be my lover.” Credits to aaronyupdates.tumblr.com - http://aaronyupdates.tumblr.com/post/58065159924/aarons-weibo-happy-chinese-valentines)
Posted Image

#778 jayymine197

jayymine197

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:20 AM

hey guys!! here is the official MV released by HIM :D I was so excited when I saw that it has finally been posted! The girl in the MV is from popu lady, it is the same girl who performed with him for his Insomnia concert (the girl he accidentally kissed haha). I think it is so cute that he wears the crown for like nearly half of his MV. (somehow this reminds me of the frog prince?? maybe its just me. XD)

@Rose: Same here!!! The more I listen to the song, the more I love it! Thank you for the lyrics!

Also!! Here is the link to vote for Aaron for "Top 10 favourite artists" by Next magazine.

https://www.facebook...&type=3

All you have to do is to 'LIKE' the picture! I think public online voting accounts for 10% of the final voting decision :) From what I see (based on the other 60 artists), Aaron might stand a good chance of getting Top 10 yay! :D

And here is Aaron! Telling us to vote for him! :)
<iframe src="https://www.facebook...71115099743421" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>
(I hope I embedded the FB video correctly, otherwise here is the direct link to the FB Video! https://www.facebook...171115099743421

#779 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

Hey Puddings

Thanks Jayymine for the MV, it was so beautifully shot, and I love how many looks Aaron had (even more than 'The Next Me' ^^), those funky weird glasses make him look so adorkable

Sorry, tis a very rushed post, gotta go back to my work =='
Some bts footage of "Taipei Dreaming"

Credit: HIMservice

More to be released soon by HIM ;D
Aww poor Aaron, he is afraid of height, and yet he had to keep climbing up increasing high and difficult in maintaining balance, places. Fear got nothing on our Prince. Speaking of which, Aaron looked like a young boy in those shorts and knee high socks, really cute ^^

Other (belated) good news: Just You took first place in ranking last Friday, achieving a rating of 1.82 xDD ah congrats to Aaron and the "Just You" cast+crew, the storyline is really entertaining, the pace is great, really nice thing to sit back and relax to on a Friday night/ weekend

Anyway to celebrate, the Just You cast had a meet and greet at Taichung on Sunday (18th of Aug)
Here's some pretty pics of our xiao tai yan
Posted Image
Credit: Jessica帆-CA

20130818台中大遠百-#就是要你愛上我#慶功見面會-吃晚餐前~~發現這張蠻可愛的Posted Image @炎亞綸 (Before I eat dinner, posting a cute pic)

Posted Image
Credit: 感動落淚

Posted Image
Credit: 語庭0426

#780 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:39 AM

Hi Puddings! Posted Image

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've had the pleasure of catching up on a few dramas these past two weeks. I watched Love Buffet (with Aaron & Calvin) last week, and am currently watching Alice In Wonder City this week. XD

While I normally do not like "cold" characters, I have to say, I've actually enjoyed seeing Aaron play these roles. xD

I really did like him as Ah Yi in Love Buffet. I think if I had been Xiao Feng, I would have chosen him. But in a way, I also couldn't stand his character, because he couldn't say "no" to his "first love" (who already had a boyfriend, mind you). >.> Also...props to Da Ye for being willing to put up with him. I think Xiao Feng chose the correct guy at the end though. I won't say anything more, lest I spoil it. Posted Image But yeah, I thought it was a really nice drama, despite Xiao Feng switching between the two guys throughout nearly the whole thing. >.>

Alice In Wonder City - wow. xD So, he had to learn the violin for this, right? I must say, he did quite a job playing it. Posted Image I have a weakness for males who can play instruments, so... Posted Image
He Ting Yu. Such an...interesting character. Cold to the point of arrogance, but as the drama goes on, we see that he has his own troubles to deal with. Add in a absent-minded assistant, a "rival" violin player, and a mysterious girl from Japan, and you've got one heck of a story. XD I'm really enjoying the drama so far. Posted Image Can't wait to finish it soon! ^^

Anyways, I'm actually here to drop off a very cute FB update. ^^

海生館太冷了 ,真好當熊來取暖,給我蜂蜜~~ (Aquarium is too cold, good thing becoming a bear will make me warm, give me honey~~) (I do apologize for any mistakes... ^^; )

Posted Image

Awww, he's so cute! ^^ (Definitely not the image I'm having in my mind after watching 9 episodes of Alice In Wonder City, either, lol)

Edited by LJ05, 21 August 2013 - 05:40 AM.

#781 jayymine197

jayymine197

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:55 AM

Hi guys! Hope everyone is doing well! Just wanted to do a quick post here on something cute that happened today :)

credits to Aaron's FB page:
愛一個人可以用一見鍾情那麼短的瞬間,其實傷一個人也只需一眼瞬間;從陌生到熟悉可以在約會的第一天,從熟悉到陌生不也在分手後的第一天 ?所以緣份可深可淺,何不在擁有的時候用力的珍惜?
trans: loving someone at first sight can happen really quickly, but so can hurting a person happen in a second; from being strangers to close friends can happen on the first date, from close friends (or lovers in this context probably) to strangers, doesnt it also happen on the first day after break up? therefore, fate is complicated, why dont we cherish each other while we have each other?

Posted Image

hehe the first thing fans kept saying about this picture was his lips! They look soo glossy and pretty! And many commented on whether he was wearing lipstick. He finally jumped to his defense a few hours later:

炎亞綸 (華研國際) 我沒有用口紅啦 …拜託一下 ,我是男生 ...
trans: I didnt put lipstick la.. please, I am a guy..

I think that was so cute of him to reply to his posts. Dont you think his lips look great too? ^^ by the way I must say that episode 10 of 'Just you" is great!! This show is just getting better and better! And I am starting to think the interactions and scenes between Dean and Qiyi in the show is really cute too. :)
okay. enough fangirling. back to studies! :(

#782 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

Hi Puddings!!!!

Guess what?!

Taipei Dreamin' is now out! Posted Image

Judging from his past FB posts (which I would gladly post here, except we all know that I can't compete with Rose or jayymine in terms of translating skills, so... Posted Image ), a lot of copies have come in, and it seems like some of his friends already have their hands on a copy. Posted Image

Here's "Liang Liang" (Puff) with hers!

想一起 夢遊私台北 嗎?炎亞綸 Aaron Yan 星期六 星期日等你一起喔!!!芙
Posted Image

Credit: Puff's Facebook - 郭雪芙 Puff

Aaron is super excited for the fan signing, so I hope all you Taiwanese Puddings (and other Puddings as well) can make it! ^^

Also, on a random note... I was able to finish Alice In Wonder City. Posted Image

Despite the negative feedback received from other viewers, I quite liked it. Sure, the plot was a bit...disconnected, but other than that, it wasn't bad at all. I really liked how serious it was, and how everything (events, people) was so...interrelated. Posted Image A must-watch for Puddings. (Disregard everything else, and watch it for him, lol. Because otherwise, the flow of the drama isn't really good if you try and follow its logic, which is kind of...non-existent, LOL.)

Anyways, hope everyone is doing well! Good luck with everyone's studies! I'm sure we'll still try to keep this thread updated though. Posted Image

Edited by LJ05, 30 August 2013 - 01:47 PM.

#783 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:22 AM

Hey Puddings

Woo for the official release of Aaron's first photobook!!! Here's to wishing for fantastic sales!

Thank youuuu Jayymine and Casey for keeping Puddingland updates ;DD Argh the photobook looks so thick, filled with so many gorgeous pictures, I want to get my hands on my copy now lol, but I must wait &amp;--#62;.&amp;--#60;

Anyway:
Full song to "Unstoppable sun/The sun that can't be blocked"
http://y.qq.com/#typ...=0027xkir1gBadM

or
http://v.ku6.com/sho...src=1_42_1_10_0

ahh there is a new verse/bridge that I was never previously heard in Aaron's performances. Love, love the full song, can't wait to see an MV on this (and hope to see Puff as the female lead in it hehe ;P)

Some pics from the photobook
his hair here &amp;--#60;333

Posted Image

can your smile be anymore perfect, geez Aaron ;D (The shirt of the other hand.. ehmm)
Posted Image

T'is how strong Aaron is
Posted Image

All pic credits to Crystal小公主 and Taipei Dreamin' photobook

Edited by blackangel2073, 20 September 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#784 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

Hey Puddings

Yesterday, Aaron held two fan signings and meeting for his new photobook 'Taipei Dreamin'

Here's clips from the event at Tai Chong (sorry, I haven't had time to translate any articles lately, I shall catch up on them in like 2 weeks time ;P)

Part 1- Aaron walking out on stage

Part 2- Aaron performing "Taipei is asleep/Taipei Dreaming'

Wow, that was a really good performance, especially since its the first time he performed that song live. I'm totally blown away

Part 3- Group photo with the Puddings

Part 4- Talking about his photobook [Haven't had time to watch this one yet TT, but from WB posts, apparently Aaron shares that he had his first love at 14]

Part 5- Performing "The sun that can't be blocked/ unstoppable sun"

Part 6- Prof Yan explaining why it is raining =='

Part 7- Autograph signing (look how close the front row Puddings are to Aaron, and aww the way he shakes+pat Puddings hands with both hands)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qstTbMia2Rs&list=SP5N5Hv3klahGAMlYwgMJqMHz530GpAGf_

Credit and thanks to INFINI HD·

Posted Image
Credit:

@yitsai
20130831高雄夢時代簽書會 #炎亞綸# 幾個小時後大家繼續努力 (A fews hours in, still continuing to work hard)

Posted Image
Credit: Ann相本
20130831#炎亞綸夢遊私台北#簽書會高雄場

Posted Image
Credit:鍾小雅_Amy
#炎亞綸夢遊私台北# 2013。08。31。高雄場。@炎亞綸 在介紹旅遊小手冊,他說要跟比較年長的說聲抱歉,因為字有點小,因為內容太豐富了!我看到時也這樣說耶Posted Image然後我上台就跟他說,你是不是因為自己也得戴老花眼睛才看得清,結果他就指著信延說“是他”Posted Image@Yanlin琰琳 你偶像又躺著也中槍 (When Aaron was introducing his travel photobook, he said that he wanted to say a word of apologise to those older members who are buying his book, because the words are really small, since there was too much content! When I read it, I was thinking the same thing haha. When I went on stage later, I asked, is it because he needs to wear his presbyopia glasses to read it too, and then Aaron pointed at the letter, paused and said "its him" )

#785 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Hi Puddings! Posted Image

It seems HIM has decided to bless us with a nice, clear audio of Aaron's "The Sun That Cannot Be Blocked." ^^ Thank you, HIM! Posted Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkSWU0R9HYw

Edited by LJ05, 02 September 2013 - 03:25 PM.

#786 jheck910

jheck910

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

Hi.. I'm new here, and this is my first time to post something in this Forum..
I love watching "Just You" and I'm fan of Qi yi and Liang Liang.. they really looked so cute together.. Love them both..
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#787 jayymine197

jayymine197

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

Hi Guys!! Finally done with a busy period of uni and I am back!:) Thanks Casey and Rose for the updates!!! So happy to log in today to see more Aaron news that I can catch up on ^^ and hello jheck910! I think Qi yi and Liang Liang look really cute together too! :):)

If anyone is in Beijing on 19th Oct, apparently Aaron is having a Beijing stop for his 'Insomia' concert! Details are here on FB for the event!:) Wish I could go for it too!!
https://www.facebook...43262502550963/

Here is a picture of Puff (liang liang) with Aaron!
Credits to Puff's FB:
難得阿布沒吃蔬菜棒,是被我同化了嗎?...上捲是我近期的新造型〜喜歡嗎?XP 芙
Trans: It is rare to see Ah Bu not eating a vegetarian dish, is it because of my influence? ... the fringe rollers is my latest style~do you like it? XP Puff

Posted Image

Haha they are just too cute! I think it was mentioned previously on interviews/behind the scenes that Aaron likes to eat healthily with lots of greens while Puff likes her fried chicken/food :) Their food looks so yummy!!! ^^

#788 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Hey Puddings! ^^

Hope everyone is doing well. :)
Anyways, I backtracked Aaron's Facebook, and I noticed that 2 more BTS videos of the "Taipei Dreamin' " MV (1st video) and photobook (2nd video) came out. Posted Image I'm sorry that I can't translate though.... >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7nU0co0QBM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgUas3KBXz0

Edited by LJ05, 04 September 2013 - 05:20 PM.

#789 sullythe

sullythe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

miss him so much <3

#790 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

Hey Puddings!

Sorry for the lag lately. Seems like we're all busy. >.>

Anyways, here's the last part to the BTS of Aaron's photobook/MV! Posted Image

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/w3F7y2SfIxc

Edited by LJ05, 16 September 2013 - 06:01 PM.

#791 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:13 AM

Hey Puddings! :D

Here's a cute FB update! ^^

午安 !請多笑 !!讓你一天都美麗 ! (Good afternoon! Please smile more! Allowing you to be beautiful for the day!)
Posted Image

Aww, he's so cute and sweet! ^^ Hope you have a good day too, Aaron! :)

#792 jayymine197

jayymine197

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:18 PM

hey everyone! thanks for all the updates! Finally finished my second last exam of uni life! woo! :) I am more free to do translating work now, so I am happy to translate stuff (previously posted stuff or new) if requested:)

Here is Aaron's latest facebook update! rather deep meaning once again! Credits to Aaron fb page.

如果問你 ,你願意用什麼來換再一次青春 ,你會怎麼回答? 如果是我 我願意用雙眼來換 ,因為 ,看的越多能感覺的越少,能再嚐一次初戀那種純粹的衝動和純粹的勇敢能有多好 ,也許我們不是在懷念初戀的那個人,而是在紀念初戀時的那個自己

Let me ask you, what would you give in exchange for youth once more, what would be your answer? If it was me, I am willing to use both eyes in exchange, because, the more we see the less we feel, if we could experience the innocence feelings and courage of our first love how good would it be, perhaps it is not the memory of our first love (he means the person here), but rather the memory of how we once were during our first love.

It seems as though Aaron was recently sick as well according to his FB status. This was probably a week ago, where he posted some stuff about not having posted on FB as much as he was not feeling too well, and how he was not on a diet, but rather he was suffering from a bout of stomach flu hence the loss of weight. aww!! Hope he is better now and not work too hard:)

Also!!! Has everyone seen the latest episode of 'Just you'? OMG I nearly died when I saw the preview!! I think I was literally screaming in excitement ^^ Wont do the spoilers here, but go watch the preview to get what I mean. 3 more days!! :):)

#793 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

Hey Puddings !!!

Woo finished with assessment for now ;P
Thank so much Casey and Jayymine for your updates!! Hope Aaron takes good care of his body and health, don't make Puddings worry and try to get more rest ;D

Jayymine: ahhh Just You, omg every ep is like better than the last, I pretty much spend every ep grinning like an idiot/of fangirling at my screen, Qi Yi is so adorable, the scene where he mess up the house hahahhaha loved it, ah I really can't wait to see the next ep (finally its happening after so many eps ;P). I love the bickering and interactions between Qi Yi and Liang liang (as well as Aaron and Puff bts haha) 2 more days to wait, well it actually comes out tomorrow but I won't be able to watch it till sat ;/

and Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!
Posted Image
Credit: Aaron's FB
中秋節快樂 !!!!!哇哈哈哈 !!不知道內餡是什麼 噗~~~~~~ (Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!!! Wahhahaha!! Dunno what kind of filling it has)

These pics were from a while back, from Oricon style
Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: oricon style and 琳琳linlinbest

Just You Episode 9 BTS

LOL for the record Aaron, I always spend a long time looking for my house keys :P

Edited by blackangel2073, 20 September 2013 - 08:56 AM.

#794 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

Catching up- rewinding back to early August (lol sorry)

Aaron Yan sleeps in some of Taipei’s most exclusive areas, Qi Xi partner (lover) was shi mei, Yu Shan
ETtoday
14th August 2013

Aaron Yan is set to release his first travel book “Taipei Dreamin’.” The book adopts the concept of “dreams/dreamland,” with Aaron carrying a pillow with him to sleep on at every shooting location. More than 15 outfits were used for this project, summing up to NT$1.5 million. For the outfit inspired by owls, creating the hairstyle alone took a whole day; additionally Aaron had to place himself inside a NT$600 thousand , 5 metre high bird cage. The fantastical and dreamlike setting may have made it difficult for people to realise, that the shoot was actually done at the well-known, Mt. Yan Ming.

Posted Image

Aaron Yan’s “Taipei Dreamin’” continues on from the “Insomnia” concept. Aiming to capture a dreamlike setting, the shoot saw Aaron sleeping in different areas. from main roads to small roads, from the popular Shilin Nigh Markets, to the small bar hidden in a secluded allyway in the Eastern district. The photo book contains nearly 150 Taipei tourist attractions, with the places and corresponding information personally picked and organized by Aaron himself; in every corner (or the tourist places included in the book), there lies the traces of Aaron’s “sleeping.”

Aaron joked, “I knew that staff treated me really well, [lately] I’ve spent many late nights, filming, so I haven’t had a lot of sleep, thus, this time the theme of the photo shoot was ‘deep sleep.’ This was my first experience in which my job was to actually sleep, it was quite enjoyable. For this photo book, Aaron also realised a theme song, titled “Taipei Dreaming.” Inviting, once again Popu Lady member “Yu Shan,” to star in his MV, with the MV set to release on Qi Xi Valentines Day.

Posted Image

Related video

Credit: Joey Tan

Aaron on "Taipei Dreaming"

Credit: yitsai

Edited by blackangel2073, 20 September 2013 - 12:08 AM.

#795 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Taichong Celebratory Meet and Greet for "Just You"

Aaron Yan and Puff Guo help out with love confessions, playing matchmaker, releasing a proposal clip
WOW News
18th August 2013

Posted Image

On the 16th, broadcast ratings for SETTV’s Friday night drama “Just You,” reached new heights, with a rating of 1.50 for AGB and 1.82 for cable. With the enthusiastic support from fans, prior to the event, the “Just You” facebook page had already broke the 10 million mark. As the ambiguous relationship between Aaron and Puff Guo continues to heat up, a new surge of conflict marked by the arrival of Qi Yi’s mother (played by Xia Qiong Nuan) and ex-girlfriend (played by Lin Jia An) sweeps in. Playing the role of the ex-girlfriend, Lin Jia An was predestined to be a subject of great dislike from fans of the two leads. Today (18th August), Aaron Yan, Puff Guo, Katherine Wang, and Tang Zhen Gang held a celebratory meet and greet in Taichong. With the overwhelming support and enthusiasm from the fans, Aaron and Puff were given the opportunity to enjoy the superstar experience. In response, the four artistes provided a lot of fan-service, with fans receiving hugs as they came on stage. Initially, it was planned that Aaron and Puff would give the fans CPR, however it ended up with fans giving the two stars massages,; Aaron joked that this was his most enjoyable meet and greet.

Just prior to Qi Xi Valentine’s day, SETTV’s “Just You” organised an online Valentines event. Aaron and Puff were to help out with someone’s love confession or marriage proposal . A male won in the end, and the two (Aaron and Puff) of them thus filmed a proposal clip, with Puff joking throughout, saying, “just agree to marry to him already!” On the day of Qi Xi, the winner, with the help of his friends, went out to the riverside, decorating it with candles in the shape of the words “Marry Me.” His girlfriend who was oblivious to the whole situation, turned up to the location thinking that they were going for a stroll. By accident, she discovered the proposal film made by Aaron and Puff, and as a result, the initially anxious boyfriend was able to successfully propose. Puff laughed and said, “this is the first time that I’ve become a successful matchmaker, I’m very happy.” Aaron also thought that he did a good thing.

As a result of the success of the film clip, Puff was asked if she would ever unconditionally agree to her boyfriend’s marriage proposal? Puff replied that for two people who are in love, they should reach a stage where they share the same feelings and understandings, if it is true love, as long as it (the proposal) is asked with sincerity, she would agree to it. However, Puff said that she has a strong and direct personality, when she meets the right person, she would not be able to wait and thus she would be the one proposing, she said “I would ask whether or not he wants to marry me!” As for the always creative Aaron, he said that he would have two pets as witnesses, with the sign “marry me” hanging on one of the animal’s necks, and a 10K diamond ring hanging around the other. Immediately after Aaron finished talking, Katherine Wang said that if Aaron was to propose to her like that, she would immediately agree.

Aaron Yan gets called ‘Man’, after physically protecting fan
Udn Entertainment
19th August, 2013

Posted Image

SETTV’s Friday night drama “Just You,” broke new ratings, actors Aaron Yan, Puff Guo, Katherine Wang and Tang Zhen Gang, subsequently held a celebratory meet and greet in Taichong. Thousands of fans showed up to the event, with the audio stands and units nearly getting knocked over, to which Aaron responded by physically shielding fans from danger, resulting in compliments of being “very Man” from the crowd

[the rest of the article repeats the same info as the prev]

Posted Image

Clips:
Aaron, Puff, Katherine, Tang Zhen Gang coming on stage
https://www.youtube....NJgsgRVzc7nHCfe

Group photo

On proposals, Aaron loves everyone, Alex proposes to Kate

Why is Aaron long sleeve clothes in such heat ><

Performing "The Sun that can't be Blocked"
http://youtu.be/dXscT-bBYXk
Credit:Tso-yu Chu

Suitcases for two lucky fans (Only fans that were carryinga Hua Liu magazine could be chosen), Aaron ets together with a male fans hahaha, he also says that the company is low on staff because they have gone dating, so he had to fire them- he told the fan to bring in his resume next month and to remember to include a doctor certificate with proof that he is not suffering from any mental illness loll (and lol at Aaron's awkward, arm around Puff's shoulder, plus one sided love heart ;P)

Shaking fans with fans + extra pat on the head from Aaron

Media Interview

If "Just You" breaks 3 ratings, Aaron protects fans (look at the worry in his eyes </3)
-Aaron said that he won't wear a bikini, and he knows no one would want to see him in one either (o really? haha), so instead he promised that if ratings break 3, he would come back to Taichong and tear up the Love Ban right in front of everyone

Video credits to 一起追星去(派星傳媒)
------
The Valentines Day clip for the winner
http://]http://www.y...h?v=WUbJ0NFNtag
Credit: 三立電視

Edited by blackangel2073, 19 September 2013 - 11:53 PM.

#796 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

"Just You" Episode 10 news article

CONTAINS SPOILERS!

“Scheming ex-girlfriend” Lin Jia Na kisses Aaron Yan, hopes that Puff Guo’s fans would give mercy!
Wow News
22th August, 2013

Posted Image

SETTV’s Friday night drama “Just You,” introduces a new character, played by actress ‘Lin Jia Na.” She plays Qi Yi’s ex-girlfriend who returns to retrieve back the happiness that once belonged to her. Qi Yi was deeply hurt by her abrupt deep departure, causing him to not believe in love, and led him to implementing a love-ban in his new company. With her return, the dramas launches off to a new set of complications.

Lin Jia Na is a member of girl group “Roomie.” Being only 22 years old, Lin Jin Na is playing a older role, with stylists intentionally choosing a wardrobe that gave her a more matured look. As soon as Jia Na received the script she knew that her character was not one that would be liked. Her manager told her that she needed to thus be psychologically prepared because she would definitely be targeted/encircled by hardcore fans of Puff Guo, Jin Na said, “if I don’t receive enough scolding from the audience then that means I’m not doing a good job, my manager told me that if I don’t get scolded by the audience, then I would get scolded by her!” And as expected, from her very first appearance on the show, netizens had already given her title of “evil woman”, the next day her manager asked with concern, “are you still okay?”

Aaron knew Lin Jia Na since her debut at 18 years old because they are from the same record company. At the time she was an assistant, this time collaborating with her on an acting project, upon meeting her, Aaron told her, “you’ve become more beautiful.” Lin Jia Na felt a little embarrassed as her first scene with Aaron was a kissing scene. This flashback scene was to film in a winter setting, however at the time of filming, it was 39 degrees Celsius; Aaron was wearing a trench coat while Jia Na was wearing a leather jacket. For the scene, Aaron risked having a head stroke, he said “my body feels like its burning in a furnace.” However, though it was hot, the kiss still had to be done. Moreover, sounds of cicadas were heard all around the shooting area, but nobody took notice of it. It was only after filming that they realised that they are no cicadas in winter, Aaron laughed and said “I was too dead from the heat to even realise!” This kiss scene would be broadcasted in this weeks episode, Lin Jia Na would come up against Puff Guo, Aaron told Jia Na that after this episode airs, she should not go online and read the comments, she joked, “I can only beg you all to please have mercy!”

Posted Image

"Just You" Ep 10 BTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeMVwJE2d7M

So in love with young(er) Qi Yi's hairstyle, and smile ^^

Posted Image

Credit:琳琳linlinbest

Posted Image thought I could get through all the updates I missed tonight, but couldn't. ;/ On another note, Aaron's CCTV performance for the mid-autumn festival is up, waiting for better quality clips though ;D can't want to watch it ;DD

Anyways, night Puddings!!

Edited by blackangel2073, 20 September 2013 - 12:16 AM.

#797 jayymine197

jayymine197

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

yay thanks Rose for all the updates!! :) Here is another news article update today!

WARNING: This contains spoilers for today's episode!!! Credit goes to NowNews.
http://www.nownews.c...340-2988023.htm

Puff repeatedly asked Aaron how they should kiss and wanted a rehearsal kiss! 20/9/13

The main actor and actress of Sanli’s Friday’s drama “Just you” finally kissed!! Even though this kiss was not their first onscreen kiss respectively, but Puff felt awkward because of how close they are in real life, resulting in her opening her eyes wide during the kiss scene, leading to many NGs and Aaron kissing her many times. The two are spending mid autumn festival together this year at the film set.

As this scene was shot along the street sides, there were many passersby. At first Puff was nervous and unable to immerse in the scene, saying: “The passersby became observers, making it impossible to kiss.” Aaron then tried to get Puff to relax and calm down, she then laughed and said” “Ah bu (Aaron) has shot so many of these kiss scenes that they must just come to him naturally already!”

However, Puff must be the only actress that has the most to say/talk about kiss scenes as she kept asking Aaron how they should kiss? Aaron helplessly said “why do you keep asking me?”. Puff replied “because you have experience, that’s why I wanted to ask you!” Aaron thinks she is talking so much to cover her awkwardness.

Aaron also expressed that kiss scenes have a different feel for different actresses, hence he just goes by the feelings on the spot, just be natural. Puff even asked why do they not have rehearsals for kiss scenes, causing all staff members to burst out laughing. However she also broke the record of being an actress who wanted to have a ‘trial’ kiss beforehand. (like how they always have script readings and rehearsals before the actual scenes).

During the actual filming, Aaron kissed with no hesitation, only to realize that Puff had her eyes opened the whole time. Aaron then said “have you ever seen a kiss with the girl’s eyes wide opened?? As though she got a shock.” In the end Aaron pulled Puff’s head over for a kiss, causing her to laugh and NG, hence leading to more kisses with Aaron.

After the kiss scene, Aaron asked Puff “why are your lips so oily.” In the end Puff revealed why she could not concentrate on the kiss scene, laughing “at the kiss scene, there was dog poo nearby, I could smell the odor and just wanted it to be over quickly!”

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hahaha you could see how Puff was laughing in the last photo!! :)

#798 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Morning Puddings!!

Sorry still back-tracking, don't mind me ;P

Aaron Yan boosts about ability to grocery shop, gets asked if “he is looking for a marriage partner”
Apple Entertainment
29th August, 2013

Posted Image

(Image credit: Aaron's WB)

Artist Aaron Yan recently posted an image on weibo of him in an apron cooking in the kitchen. Today, he shares a picture of him grocery shopping, accompanied with the caption, “A man who goes grocery shopping with you, is a man that is worth your lifelong trust! You must choose the best! ~ Aaron Yan”

He received many compliments froms fans for his posts, many saying that he is a great man and joking about whether he was “seeking for a marriage partner.” Others half-heartedly asked if he even knew what the name of the vegetable he was holding. Looks like Aaron’s road to becoming a good household husband still requires some work.

Posted Image

[Image credit: Aaron's FB]

Episode 11, CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!

Puff Guo had to endure hard labour, jokes that Aaron and her have a master-servant relationship
WOW News
30th August, 2013

Posted Image

Last Friday’s (episode 10) SETTV Friday night drama “Just You,” ratings broke 2, the highest rating for the show so far. The drama continues this episode; with Qi Yi (Aaron Yan) known to keep his feelings to himself, Liang Liang (Puff Guo) decides to take the initiate and confesses her feelings to him. From animosity to mutual care, the battering found in a “cohabiting” life, had netizens saying, “they are just like an old married couple!” As for Japanese actor Dean Fujioka, netizens were worried that his character would act as Aaron’s rival, but he has turned out to be Qi Yi and Liang Liangs' guardian angel. His performance has been well received, he has also gotten along very well with the cast members- on his birthday, Aaron specially brought in a cake to help him celebrate, touching Dean immensely.

This week’s “Just You,” is set in Changhua flower gardens. The plot revolves around Liang Liang who gets framed and is forced to leave the company, so she had no choice but to return back to her family home' after months of filming, Puff joked, “I’m finally back home!” Witnessing a expansive garden of roses was an eye opening experience for Puff, she said she wanted to experience the life of a female farmer. But, the beds of roses stood in muddy soil, causing Puff to cry “I’m doomed;” by the end of their shoot, Puff had turned into a muddy lady. The roses did not show any mercy to women either, even just a moments lost in concentration resulted in Puff getting pricked by the rose thorns, so by the end of the shoot, her hand had turned all red, she said, “being a farmer is hard work, why don’t they wear long gloves.” However despite all these travesties, Puff shared that she had recently been given 325 red roses as well as white roses arranged in her English name, however she does not know who this secret admirer is, she hopes he would reveal himself soon!

Aside from being a farmer, Puff has been forced to do house work for Aaron- squatting on the floors to clean the floors, causing her great back pain, saying that their relationship was just like that of a master and servant. Aaron on the other hand, sat and watched, saying, “this feels great!” Fortunately, Puff is well practiced in doing household chores. Living at home with her sister, Puff is always the one who does the housework, even if work finishes late, she would still be the one to tidy up before heading to bed. However, recently her little sister has made her feel very pleased and happy as she has learnt to help out around the house.

"Just You" Episode 11
https://www.youtube....h?v=8Elu4W8XVHw

Episode 11 BTS

video credits to 就是要你愛上我

Edited by blackangel2073, 20 September 2013 - 04:59 AM.

#799 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Jayymine! Ahh thank you so much for the article, aww Puff is soooo adorable, naww I can't wait to see the bts of this, I hope it shows the making of the kissing scene now haha, I want to see Aaron's reactions to Puff's question about how to kiss lol.

Aaron Yan’s charity autograph book signing event
Apple Entertainment
1st September, 2013

On the 1st of September, Aaron Yan held a “Taipei Dreamin’” book signing event at Taipei Miramar Entertainment Park. On the day of the event, it was raining, so Aaron gave out raincoats to the fans, to personally thank them for coming and waiting for him despite the conditions. He also performed his photobook’s theme song, “Taipei Dreamin’/Taipei is asleep.”

During his childhood, Aaron was a rebellious kid, often making her mother angry. It wasn’t until he grew up that he came to understand his mother’s heart. At the event he auctioned off the human sized owl cage used in the photobook to charity, with all proceeds going towards the Childrens’ Welfare League. The highest bidder would receive one ferris wheel ride with Aaron himself. In the end it was acutioned off for $17 Thousand Yuan, to a female Guangzhou fan.

Posted Image

Aaron Yan’s reveals his “8 year cold- war” with his mother in his new photobook
Wow News
1st September, 2013

Posted Image

The singing prince, Aaron Yan release his first tourist photobook, titled, “Taipei Dreamin’”. Over the weekend, Aaron held a series of autograph signing events in Taichung and Taipei. On the 1st of September, Aaron returned to Taipei’s Miramar Entertainment Park for a meet and greet with fans. As the heavy rain continued for two consecutive days, Aaron gave out free raincoats to thank fans for all their trouble. Fans exclaimed, that in their eyes, Aaron was their sun.

The photobook was accompanied with a theme song, titled, “Taipei Dreamin’/Taipei is Asleep.” Through his singing voice, Aaron introduces Taipei, through his photographs, he introduce good places to eat and see in Taipei. Aaron also shared that the music of Taipei has also had a strong influence on him, especially during night- Aaron would listen to Jay Chou’s and Zhou Hui’s music to sleep, “I will always remember my first relationship, it was during the time when Jay Chou had just released his new album, I ran to pre-order the CD, coincidently my first crush was also there lining up. In the end, on the day of the album’s release, the two of us went to together to collect our albums from the record shop.”
Aaron never falls a step away from doing charitable deeds, he is always expressing his concern for the welfare of troublesome young adolescents and children, Aaron joked, “because I am a living example [of a troublesome adolescent]!” In “Taipei Dreamin’” Aaron shared the cold-war he had with his mother, joking that, “it was practically a 8 Year War of Resistance.” Growing up he received an education from the United States, therefore when he returned back to Taiwan, he found it very difficult to adapt to his mother’s strict traditional Taiwanese teachings. However, now that he has grown up and matured, he is able to understand the importance of family. At the event, Aaron auditioned off the owl cage used in this photobook. All proceeds from the auction were given to the Childrens’ Welfare League, and the highest bidder would be given the opportunity to have a Ferris Wheel ride with Aaron. In the end, a female fan from Guangzhuo won, Aaron remarked, “I am too touched, should I also add taking off my clothing as an additional prize?”

Aaron also shared a couple of areas which weren’t introduced in his book to fans at the event, this included a lovely bakery store that was opened from 12am to 4am, as well as wonderful gourmet beef noodle shop, he said, “only you guys know of these places, if we are fated, perhaps we would be able to meet each other at these small shops.”

Posted Image

Image credit: Kina

Intoducing Aaron on stage

Performing "Taipei is Asleep"

Introducing his photobook

On relationships

On good cuisine

Charity Auction

Snap, snap, snap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlCLLanuh60

Bidding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGoyJ6zVW6I

Media Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai1PUhDrUYU

More snaps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk4OxlLkjus

Riding on the Ferris Wheel with the top bidder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjEfwa4k7zg

#800 blackangel2073

blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

Episode 12 article, as usual the following article contains spoilers

Puff Guo keeps pouting her lips, trying to get Aaron Yan to kiss her
Etvorg
5th September 2013

Posted Image

Last week’s (episode 11) SETTV Friday night idol drama, “Just You” broke their viewership record yet again, receiving a rating of 2.02. This week Liang Liang (Puff Guo) reveals her cute side, pouting her lips repeatedly in an attempt to get Qi Yi (Aaron Yan) to kiss her. Offscreen, Puff is often found pouting, but this time the effect that she was trying to achieve was different, she had to pout in such a way that was aesthetically beautiful on screen. Thus, prior to filming, Puff stood pouting in front of the mirror trying to find the her best angle. She felt that this was even more difficult than filming a kissing scene, because her and Aaron would always end up cracking up. Usually, Aaron is very much against the idea of the woman taking the initiative in relationships, but since Puff was her match, he let her be an exception. Before filming, the two of them fought over whose pout was the most comedic. Aaron expressed that Puff really likes being cute and that this scene was the closest his lips have ever been to Puff’s [Umm what about the CPR ;P].

Last week’s SETTV’s “Just You” saw Puff Guo’s character “Cheng Liang Liang” confessing to Boss Qi Yi. The drama reached a new record in viewership ratings, receiving a rating of 2.02. Moreover, under the continued enthusiastic support of the fans, the “Just You” facebook page has also reached 12 million likes. The actors have already announced that if the ratings break 3, they would give audiences a big surprise. To sincerely thank fans for their continued support, aside from kissing scene(s), the scriptwriter has also arranged for some refreshing and relaxing scenes against the backdrop of the seaside.

This week’s episode of Just You (Episode 12) has Liang Liang defeating her rival Ding Jia Yu. Liang Liang takes her cuteness to new heights as she demonstrates what it is to be a maiden who is in love. Finally, deciding to take the initiative, Liang Liang shows off the most feminine side of her, with the director asking Puff to speak in a coy and childlike manner, Puff laughed and said, “Initially, the plan was Lion- Hunting, but it turned out to be me who got hunted (speared) instead!” Throughout the whole episode, you can see her pouting repeatedly, by the end of it, Puff joked that the title of the drama should be changed to “Just want to you kiss me.” She said all women who fall in love act in this manner, just that her character’s love illness is a bit more severe.

Posted Image

Aside from kissing scene, Puff filmed a scene in which she accidently falls upon of Aaron onto a sofa, Aaron said, “I’m worried that Puff would overexert her strength on me when she falls and cause me to injure my lower body, so I had to keep my legs slightly bent. On the first few takes, Puff fell directly onto him, but because the sofa was too narrow, they were unable to achieve the correct positioning. Aside from getting jabbed by Aaron’s knee, Puff also nearly fell off the sofa, making it seem like they were filming a wresting scene. The scene took many tapes, and by the end of it, the director could not help but comment, “why don’t we go film a bed scene for the two of you now.”

Posted Image

Just You Episode 12

Episode 12 BTS

Credit:就是要你愛上我

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aaron yan, 炎亞綸, yan ya lun, wugeng lin, 吴庚霖, fahrenheit, 飛輪海, ah bu, it started with a kiss, ko one, ding xiao yu, the x-family, meng zhu, 007, zhan shi di, k.o.3an guo, love buffet, xing yi cheng, ah yi, gloomy salad days, shen qi, gao chao, sunshine angel, alice in wonder city, he ting yu, the next me, the moment, 纪念日, just you, qi yi, taipei dreamin', ai shang liang ge wo, fall in love with me, lu tian xing, xiao lu, drama, cut

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users