(2001)《多桑与红玫瑰》
(2001)《活像个人样》
(2001)《流星花园》
(2001)《追夫三人行》
(2001)《爱情大魔咒》
(2001)《林凡「都是他」专辑封面及MV男主角》
(2001)《大医院小医师CD有声书-软心肠》

TV Shows

* Xing Fu De Jue Ze 幸福的抉擇 (TVBS, in production)
* Police et vous (SETTV, 2008)
* Jin Se Nian Hua 金色年華 (http://ent.sina.com....jsnh/index.html) (2006)
* Dangerous Mind (PTS, 2006)
* The Legend of Hero (2005)
* Jia You Fei Fei 家有菲菲(2005)
* Main dans la Main (PTS, 2005)
* Blazing Courage (2004)
* Say Yes Enterprise (Story 3: Love Letter) 2004
* Banquet 赴宴 (http://www.pts.org.tw/~web01/Banquet/) (PTS, 2003)
* The Outsiders (2003)
* Da Yi Yuan Xiao Yi Shi (PTS, 2001)
* Meteor Garden (2001)
* Magical Love (2001)

credit: http://wiki.d-addict.../Lan_Cheng_Long

AF GALLERY : BLUE LAN

Edited by francesca, 28 October 2008 - 05:54 AM.
pics replaced/info added

#2 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 March 2004 - 06:33 PM

well.... fine... as long as barbie is happy... then i agree... but still....

JERRY AND BARBIE 4ever! hehe...

but you've got a point, pyt_vty... barbie can see love in him... what can we do about it? it's her life anyway... we should respect her... ;)

#3 Guests

• Guests

Posted 07 March 2004 - 02:28 AM

saw him in a show before

guess phil. is diff ffrom taiwan because in phil. people like to make love teams and they want jerry to be with barbie although it's only in the show, i saw a show and they go around in taipei and ask people and many say that lan zheng long and barbie should get married because they've been together for a very long time

#4 no0ne

no0ne

shinhwa angel

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 04:51 AM

i think babrbie andblue are really in love. in fact i like him for barbie. if you saw him in sammi cheng's video he is cute.

#5 barbielle_angel

barbielle_angel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 08:04 AM

well...we filipinos really love to see our favorite loveteams to end up together in real life, but if we really love Barbie and Jerry, i guess we should respect their own significant others B) Maybe Barbie did find love with Blue and i just hope she's happy :wasntme ;) ....but Jerry is cuter :JERRY ..he he he :lol: :)>-

Edited by barbielle_angel, 07 March 2004 - 08:07 AM.

#6 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

.:"Cute China Doll":.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 05:43 PM

WOW!!! This is one of my creations of Blue and Barbie together... Ima post the other two...

Posted Image

BTW, this thread is a good idea but I think this should be situated an the REST OF ASIA -Male Artists for he had already acted in more series other than Meteor Garden.
blush

Edited by ches, 31 May 2004 - 05:07 PM.

#7 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 05:46 PM

A pix in one of his series, sorry, don't know the title...

Posted Image

#8 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 05:49 PM

From a series that he portrayed the role of a DOCTOR... B)

Posted Image

#9 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 05:53 PM

For me, it's only either ZaiZai or Blue for Barbie, NOT JERRY!!! Sorry guys! :lol:

Anyways, a pix with Winnie Qian Wei Shan (Teng Tang Jing in Meteor Garden).

Posted Image

Edited by elizabeth_j18, 07 March 2004 - 05:54 PM.

#10 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 06:49 PM

Pix of them together during the SARS outbreak... How sweet... blush

Posted Image

#11 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 March 2004 - 06:55 AM

i saw him yesterday in Happy Sunday, he was the guest, and his friends from the past and present were there to say something about him or something like that, xiao s was also there with fanfan, but da s wasn't there, xiao s was saying that he answers pretty slow like even before he finish his sentence xiao s and her friends already has an answer for it. fanfan said that he is sweet and romantic he even give da s a diamond (something not sure if ring) for her birthday. he was like a quiet type of person and thinks carefully before answering questions

there was a part where they show the part in mg where lan zheng long put water on da s' head, he can't even look at the screen..hehe

a producer, that know him and da s, said that the first time da s saw lan zheng long, she said that he's so handsome and asked lan zheng long if he has a girlfrined or not, when he answered none, the producer said da s was very happy

#12 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 11:20 AM

Barbie's card to Blue, Valentine's Day special

On Valentine's Day this year, Entertainment 100% made all the employees (including ASOS) write a Valentine's card to their loved ones, and then read it out loud.
Here is Barbie's card to her boyfriend Blue Lan Zheng Long, who acted as Ya Men on Meteor Garden I (they fell in love while working together on the set)

Dear little cutesie (guai guai):

Valentine's Day was set up for us
You're handsome, I'm pretty, we're the best couple in this world.
I know that other people may be jealous of us
I wish to give my luck to you, to complete your wishes.
We have to stay together forever oh!

#13 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 05:59 AM

Quote from Edching

Barbie's real life boyfriend Lan Zhen Long led me to post this one. The guy from "Meteor Garden" looked very differently right now with his hair neatly trimmed down. Plus, seeing him on "Happy Sunday" the other day, I was surprised why Dee Xu was there among the roster of his friends that talked about him that night. I thought, definitely, this has something to do with Barbie.

Anyways, watch for his upcoming role in the drama "Say Yes!". Barbie will also be there. The details of this new drama is still sketchy since it was not yet posted at the website.

Edited by 「 Lena 」, 25 September 2008 - 10:08 AM.
removed dead pic

#14 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 06:02 AM

大S & 蓝正龙

"happy sunday show" (from asos.cn)

niu cheng zhe (he is director):" blue doesn't know how to speak, and he always think too long before speak out.

host (zhang xiao yan): so, how did u pursue barbie if u don't know how to social? "(ask blue).

niu cheng zhe :" it's barbie who went after (chase) blue la.

blue:" please don't say that. she is my girlfriend la."

niu chen zhen: when barbie first saw blue, she felt he is so handsome. then she asked blue if he has a girlfriend. blue told her that he just broke up wit his ex. barbie heard and was so happy. after that, barbie always prepares fruits for blue when they filmed mg1."

blue:" at the beginning, everytime i spoke with barbie's sisters and friends, i have lots of pressure."

dee: " we have known each other more than 2 years. the first and half year, i spoke with him with total of less than 10 sentences. i always said bad things about him to my friends. then later, i found out he is nice ."

a pang (blue's friend):" one time they went together to see a show. at the backstage, blue told me that a female model was standing so close to him. it's the first time i saw him that his eyes are so shinning besides after he had wine. blue also told me, recently, he is so busy, he hope he can get assistant to help him, and he hope that his assistant has a nice body, like c cup (chest )." (so, it has to be a girl)

blue :" it's just a joke between, like a guys'talk. it doesn't mean that i could really do that. "

host (zhang xiao yan) :" why u need c cup assistant to help ur work? i didn't see the connection in between? " (ask blue)

blue: " (joking)--- at least that can give u more energy."

host (zhang yu-- another one, it's a guy) : " then, i guess i need D cup."

fan fan (dee and barbie's friend) : " at beginning, i'm little afraid of blue, because he has "long face" (means he is angry something) . and he likes to wear that cheap $10.00 slippers, have kind gang's feel. then later i found out he bought barbie a very expensive diamond ring then once, he chartered a restaurant to have dinner with barbie, plus other romantic things, so make me feel that he is a pretty nice guy."

niu cheng zhe (director): doesn't it sound like an idol drama? i think blue must treat barbie very very well, because barbie loves him so much, and treat him very well. "

Edited by 「 Lena 」, 25 September 2008 - 10:09 AM.
removed dead pic

#15 Guests

• Guests

Posted 10 March 2004 - 12:31 PM

right now i was a little bit surrender about Jerry and Barbie thing...because i know both of them maybe not together but i just hope in drama or movie...now i was alittle bit embarrased bcoz b4 this i always dissed Blue with barbie but now i admit that Blue not so bad looking i think...actually at 1st time i saw him in MG1 ithink he's quite cute but that was b4 i know he was Barbie boyfriend...then when the whole thing between Jerry ,barbie and blue thing...i just think that ireally want to see barbie wtih jerry but now i must admit maybe barbie really love and happy with blue...

#16 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 08:08 PM

Hey! I've got new creations to share... Hope ya'll like it... clapclap

Posted Image

#17 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 08:18 PM

A personal favorite... This is my current desktop wallpaper la!

Posted Image

#18 Guests

• Guests

Posted 29 March 2004 - 02:09 AM

Series with S.H.E[unknown title]

isn't this "The Rose"? i'm not sure

i also like him better for da s than jerry

#19 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 05:24 AM

isn't this "The Rose"? i'm not sure

i also like him better for da s than jerry

Ah... THE ROSE. I have its mp3 but don't have any idea about the series.

Ei, thnx for the support. B) (Da S and Blue!)

#20 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 05:28 AM

Just wondering... does Blue has a long hair now or it's just a wig or hair extensions that he's wearing for SAY YES! episode?

Sorry but I'm just a bit confused because way back in February, I saw a recent pix of him and he had a very short hair. :huh:

#21 no0ne

no0ne

shinhwa angel

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 09:26 AM

Pics from TV Series shown at GTV "The Outsiders"

oh!!
my gosh..
i saw the video for this series in mtv..
i like the thriller too.
and the story is nice...
the girl is pretty

#22 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 07:09 AM

My newest creation of Blue n' Barbie together... ^_^'

Posted Image

#23 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 05:19 PM

Jerry Yan being listed as 1 of the Top 3 fang4 dian4 nan (guys with electrifying eyes?)

Having interviewed numerous politicians and artises, which male artises does Cai Kang Yong (host of Zhen Qing Zhi Shu & Kang Xi Lai Le) think is very good in fang4 dian4? Cai Kang Yong revealed that; "For me, fang4 dian4 describes someone's behavior and
attitude, those artises who are cool more often is more capable to fang4 dian4. Therefore, the friendly and easygoing Hong Kong star, Tony Leung is not in his Top 50 list. In Top 3 positions are Takeshi Kaneshiro, Fan Zhi Wei & Yan Cheng Xu.

Takeshi is a typical super shuai ge, whenever he appears, it seems like there was a typhoon. His "electricity" is very strong!

Fan Zhi Wei has many small movements, he's little rebelious, hopes others will notice him.

As for Jerry Yan, he has the superstar charisma, cold expressions, but is very attractive.

Others such as F4 & Blue Lan Zheng Long are also in the list.

only translated the part related to Jerry

Source: Xing Bao 28.03.2004 (Taiwan)
==================================================
=========================

Credit to Alice [edited by me for clarity]

Blue and Barbie, it's their first time to play lovers on screen. Real lovers play the love story. They only need one shoot to do the kissing scene. But when they were doing the pictorial or stage photo, director niu chen zhe said: "you two, forehead touch forehead, nose touch nose !", when their mouths almost get touched, side staffs shouted: " kiss, kiss, kiss", Barbie who was feeling uncomfortable said : "i'm very sorry, i can't la, my mother doesn't allow la." Everyone was laughing (they are so sweet!). Director said: "they both are very professional and hardworking. Behind the scenes, they never talked about the drama. They went home separately and do their homework. When they come to work, they just need one shoot. Theirs is very natural, very real, it’s like recording and narrating a love story. Among the seven (7) stories, their story is the film’s most efficient and effective."

photo link:

http://images.sina.c...9/25/892569.JPG

#24 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 08:35 PM

credit to alice

extract from "say yes, enterprise" -- Link:

http://photo.online....23453179905.gif
(press conference of say yes, enterprise)
Barbie didn't show up. The reporter said it's because she is busy filming mars. But i think that Barbie and Blue didn't want to show up together to the media. Blue didn't like it.

http://www.tutu8.com...hoto_925722.gif (dee's part)
http://www.tutu8.com...hoto_925742.gif (barbie's part)

Reporter asked Blue :" who's acting skill is better, Barbie or Dee?"
Blue :" Barbie is better."
Dee: " kissing skill (tongue) is stronger."
Blue: " stop saying that ( off-the record/color)."

#25 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 04:30 AM

Credit to Alice

Oh, there is one thing i like to tell you guys. Blue and Jerry had a commercial together-- toothpaste a long long time ago. I guess a couple of years ago. At that time, they were still unfamous model Jerry's chinese name was liao yang zheng, people called him zheng. They were not close but they knew each other. Once, Jerry also recommended Blue to cai zhi ping (the producer of mg) to have a role in F4. However, Blue already had signed a contract with another agent. Therefore, he couldn't have a role among F4. After barbie had mg1 with Jerry, Blue and Jerry still were not close but were friends. The second time Jerry went on 100% show (before mg2), he mentioned that he and Blue are good friends. Then, last year, i guess around October, Blue went to china and had an interview. The host asked him whether he is close with f4. He said no. The host asked him again whether he is closed to or knew well to anyone of f4. He said no again. So the host said: "then you guys are just work-related". Blue said yes, they are not close, it's just work-related relationship. Just that simple. I watched happy sunday show with Blue in there as guest. I can tell that Barbie loves Blue very very much and they both love each other then i start to understand why barbie likes blue.

Edited by 「 Lena 」, 25 September 2008 - 10:13 AM.
removed dead pic

#26 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 11:45 PM

Credit to Alice 4/6/2004 [revised]

Following the release of the photos of Barbie and Blue in "Love Letter" to the public, Barbie's mother said that it is the first time she saw Barbie smile so naturally in a picture. Barbie said: "of course, i am so happy to work with my boyfriend." Starting Eternity, Barbie has suggested to the producer Yang Deng Kui (President of GTV and Godfather of ASOS) to hire Blue as the lead actor of her drama but he didn't approved (he believed that real couple doing/acting in a drama together don’t always get high/good ratings). Barbie said: "I was missing Blue so much in China when i was filming Eternity. Actually, i was very angry about why i have to be paired up with other man who is not my boyfriend to do the drama. If there is a chance that i can work with Blue, i don't want to miss it." In "Love Letter", Barbie and Blue were competing against each other. There was almost no NG scenes. They were very concentrated. Director Niu Cheng Zhe was planning to spend nine (9) days to shoot one (1) episode but their part had finished just in one (1) month. Big surprise, Barbie said: "Blue did a wonderful job. I told him if he gets nominated for Gold Bell Award then he has to thank me on the stage. He did act a lot better than in Meteor Garden especially with the pronunciation. If there is another good script, i definitely want to work with him again." But Blue insists "NO" their relationship is a private thing. Barbie said: "Well, i guess if we are too sweet and audiences see too much then they will get bored."

Edited by 「 Lena 」, 25 September 2008 - 10:13 AM.
removed dead pic

#27 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 11:47 PM

Blue appeared in a new MV, the scene is in a bar and the song is sung by a guy. The song is included in the Top Ten.

Credit to Alice:

That singer is named Zhang Yu and he is also the host of Happy Sunday Show. Before Blue went on to guest in the show, Zhang Yu didn't know Blue untill Blue went on to guest on his show. He is almost attracted to Blue. Well, Zhang Yu has a girlfriend la. But he thinks that Blue is very attractive and handsome and young (25). He thinks that Blue is a girl-killer so he invited him to do his MV. One more thing, "say yes, enterprise" didn't get good rating last sunday, only one point something. The toppest one is three point something. But it doesn't matter, the first story is Vaness and Hebe of S.H.E. Dee's story will be shown in May and Barbie will be in june.

#28 ttenovy

ttenovy

jack's brown eyed baby

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33720 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 07:37 AM

credit to: j1006752 of asos.cn
Posted Image

#29 ttenovy

ttenovy

jack's brown eyed baby

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33720 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 05:41 PM

Posted Image

credits to: j1006752 of asos.cn

#30 Guests

• Guests

Posted 26 June 2004 - 02:10 AM

A pix in one of his series, sorry, don't know the title...
http://img15.photobu...8/mgp_bb007.jpg

The Series is called "The Outsiders" its very good, i really recommend it to everybody. its has a very bittersweet relationship in it. i loved it! hehe and Blue look really cute in it. I was like obsessed with this series...simply because it was sooo good. lol i have more pictures of the series on my site if you guyz are interested. Blue is also in it... wink wink lolx
Click Hea

Edited by m1ss, 09 September 2004 - 03:34 AM.

#31 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 01:02 PM

Blue's Profile

English name : Blue
Name : Lan Zheng Long
Birthday : March 1, 1979
Year that he come out : 1999
Height : 180CM
Weight : 70kg
Birthpalce : Yi Lan City, Taiwan
Interests : Basketball, Movies & Singing
Girlfriend : Barbie Hsu (Da S/Big S)
Fave Food : Chicken & Guava Juice
Fave Animal : Dog
Fave Colour : Yellow
Ideal Girl: : Little and cute girls
Filmography/TV Series :
(2000)《大医院小医师》(Big Hospital, Young Doctors)
(2001)《麻辣鲜师》(Ma La Xian Shi)
(2001)《多桑与红玫瑰》(Duo Sang and Hong Mei Kui)
(2001)《活像个人样》(Live Like a Man)
(2001)《流星花园》(Meteor Garden)
(2001)《追夫三人行》(Qui Fu San Ren Xin)
(2001)《爱情大魔咒》(Ai Qing Da Mo Jou)
(2003) 求婚事务所--情书(Say Yes Enterprise)
(2003) 斗鱼—(The Outsiders)

Edited by 「 Lena 」, 25 September 2008 - 10:14 AM.
removed dead pic

#32 nikitaangel

nikitaangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1292 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 04:53 AM

in truth, must say there is definitely a resemblance between Blue & Takashi based on the photos. no wonder Barbie is always saying Blue is handsome.

got this from alice of Barbie thread:
add few thing about "kang xi" show:

in the show:

Dee said: every time , me, Barbie, and Xian (their biggest sister) went out together, xian and me are behaved as barbie's servant.

Asked zaizai how he feels that hug both sisters? He said: they are very pretty, different beauty. When Barbie and I did kissing scenes, have the aid of substitute. We were not doing real kissing. Host chai is surprised, asked: how could the kissing scenes be used by substitute ? then zaizai confesses it's barbie's idea to taught him to say this way, Barbie said : that's why we could become very close friends.

In the show, barbie said that before she decide to pursue blue, she had asked zaizai's opinion, but zaizi didn't agree, he said to Barbie : I am more good looking than blue, you have such bad taste.

Dee said : Barbie is the queen in the family, and sometime she tortures her and xian. For example, one day, Barbie and xian went for shopping, and then xian got lost. After Barbie found her, Barbie said (to xian): don't run all over the place, don't you know how ordinary look you have. (barbie loves to torture her sisters. funny)
barbie said: but after i have been with blue, i have been turn to "elegant" way, more polite.

Dee said: there are few things that you couldn't say to her, otherwise, she would be very mad, such as your skin getting darker, your body getting fatter, your legs getting thicker.

Host chai gave Barbie a conclusion: she is a very dignified person.
Barbie concludes herself: boyfriend has to be handsome; skin has to be white, be a vegetarian has to be real, work has to be fast.

#33 nikitaangel

nikitaangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1292 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 05:00 AM

somemore abt Blue from Barbie & Dee. seems that Blue is a nice guy afterall.
1st impression can be misleading.

credit to alice of barbie thread, asianfanatics:-

This is an interview from lianhedaily.
reporters: ye jun yuan , ye yi xing.

Ye: the impression that your both gave outsiders are:
Barbie -- gentle and quiet , Dee – active, what you think that your personalities, the difference between two of You?

Barbie: all the our family members' personalities are similar, lively, passion, optimistic. The only difference between me and dee is that I am more carefully, she is careless. Therefore, she often is deceived, or doing something very stupid. Sometimes, I gave her a lesson, she got mad, then we had fight in the 100% show . now she grew up. Do less stupid things. When she was young, I often gave her a scolding, such as lost thing, be deceived for her money, be abducted. when She was junior high, had been asked by someone on the street for the location, she would got on his car.

Dee: be abducted is ok la (laugh). Because I pitied that guy. He lied to me that he was a reporter, and show me the ID, asked me whether I could bring him to that place. I thought I am so smart that I told him that I have to sit at back. At beginning, everything was fine, then suddenly he asked me whether I had been physically well developed? did I have period? Then I said yes. Then he told me don't feel weired, because he has a daughter also. Then later he told me that he doesn't need to go that place to do an interview, then I told him I want to go back. After that matter, I thought a little bit, felt that if he wants to rape me, he could do it.

Barbie: after I heard that, I was so mad. She even thought that she is smart that asking to sit at back of car. Such a PIG ! (dee : laugh)

Ye: any arguments because of be a vegetarian?

Dee: before I thought to be a vegetarian is such a disgusting thing. I am a meat person, and I thought that doesn't matter whether you eat meat or vegetable, as long as you have a kind heart, that's enough. Heart is most important thing. Then later on, I felt that if someone doesn't want kill animals , doing good thing, why I have to criticize them?

Barbie: my big sister is a vegetarian, my brother-in-law (sister's husband) is a vegetarian, my boyfriend (blue) is a vegetarian, only my mum is not. I had big fight with my mum at duanwu holiday. That day, I was in a rush to go out, then my mum prepared a vegetable dumpling (zong zi) for me, then I found out shelled shrimps is inside of dumpling. Then I told mum, and she said those are not shelled shrimp. I said yes, I saw the feet. Then she got mad, and said: what's wrong with you? shelled shrimp is just a little meat, what's the problem? why because of you are vegetarian, bring inconvenience to other people?
Then I though her saying is nonsense, and said : mum, you should not force people to kill animals for your convenience. I am a vegetarian, you should support me. How could you force me to eat meat ?
Then mum turn out a little soften, and said : those, those are not real shrimp la. Made by vegetable la. ( dee : laugh)

Dee: now, every mondy, Wednesday, Friday, I follow Barbie to eat vegetables. I don't care what I ate, as long as I feel my stomach is full. I still love pork noodles. One day, yang deng kui (president of GTV) gave us crab. My mum went to steam the crabs. After a little while, the crabs was still moving. Then Barbie said: mum, you are so cruel. How could you kill crab's whole family. They would remember who kill them.

Ye: what you think about each other's boyfriend?

Dee: at beginning, I really don't like Blue. When we saw each other (eye to eye) by accidently, we just ignored quietly. The reason is that his eyesight seems very “pan ni” , and didn't know how to social with us. Later on, he confesses that he was kind afraid of us at that time, since we talk very roughly.

Barbie: our families all talk very straight. If we happy, then we laugh loudly. his families are kind implicit. therefore, at beginning, when he came to our house, he was frighten; felt that we are horrible. Then later on, he came to our house, he saw that fan fan, makiyo were chating with Dee at her room, he would go for knock the door.

Dee: the first time I saw her stood outside of my room, I felt unbelievable. How could lan zheng long done such thing? Then after we chat a little, then we open our mind to each other. There was a time that I broke up with my ex-boyfriend, I was so upset and cried , then he would feel sorry for me, and came comfort me.

Barbie: one time, he had problem with the producer of his drama (outsiders), he didn't try to defend himself, but Dee did for him. Because of that , he started to felt that we really treat him as one of our family member.

Dee: Blue found out that we are just talk very straight, we don't mean to hurt anyone.

Barbie: our big sister is a introvert. When blue came to our house, my big sister didn't look at him (she is shy), then blue thought she didn't like him. Recently, all three (Barbie, dee, big sister) had a chance to see leehon (wang li hong), then dee asked big sister whether lee is more good looking or blue?
Then big sister said : of course blue is more handsome. Lee is just good looking, but blue has a good looking face that when you see, you felt that you couldn't breath.
Barbie: then I told blue what my big sister said, he was so happy.

#34 Guests

• Guests

Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:47 PM

Blue is very handsome in the Outsiders and i think his character there is almost (if not exactly0 the same as Hua Ze Le (played by Vic Zhou) in Meteor Garden... he's a very good actor and Barbie is truly lucky of having him...

#35 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 11:55 AM

Different views of Blue...
http://img12.photobu...thing/faces.jpg

Blue during the film preview of his latest movie where Barbie, Dee and their Mom
attended to give him moral support but Blue and Barbie entered separately as it is their personal decision not to be photograph together...

http://img12.photobu...ungthing/bm.jpg

One thing i noticed though...Blue doesn't have any inhibition of wearing a shirt colored PINK which by coincidence is Barbie's favorite color..hmmm..

Barbie and Dee arriving at the Preview
http://img12.photobu...gthing/debi.jpg

Edited by 「 Lena 」, 25 September 2008 - 10:15 AM.
dead pics

#36 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 03:05 PM

DA S AND LAN ZHENG LONG PROMOTE "SAY YES" VIA NET CONFERENCE
May 22, 2004

Due to promoting “Say Yes – Love Letter”, Barbie and Blue both have a net press conference. Reporter asked Barbie about her marriage, and she said, “After we have been together, Blue had proposed to me once (that surprised me), my mind was perturbed. But after I read a book which is pretty similar as the Bible, and it predicts that world is going to be exterminated in next two years, so I gave up the thought of getting married and having a baby.” Asking Blue about marriage, he said that he want to earn enough money first, then would think about marriage. Reporter asked him what amount that he think that is enough, then Barbie laughed and said, “Depends on how would I spend.”
Barbie and Blue have been together for three years, and it’s their first time to act lovers in a drama. Barbie described that “Love Letter” is their “never to be seen again” and “unprecedented and unrepeatable” work. The most exciting thing to film this drama is that they are in love and work together at the same time. She said, “You don’t have to worry that you are going to be in an awkward position being in love with another man in the drama. After we got the script, we didn’t talk about it. When we got into the scene, we were very involved. We competed against each other.” Blue said, “It was very comfortable to work with Barbie. You don’t have to pretend that you love
someone very much. It’s been very natural.” And the reporter also asked Barbie why she chose a net press conference, and she said, "I am the person that should be concerned about face-saving. If we have too much group photos, and one day I am getting old, or something happens, there are too much evidences in other people’s hand, then I will lose my face.”"

Source: LIAN HE BAO
Translation from: ASOS.cn

#37 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 03:07 PM

PHOTOS OF BARBIE AND BLUE IN "LOVE LETTER"
April 06, 2004

Following the release of the photos of Barbie and Blue in "Love Letter" to the public, Barbie's mother said that it is the first time she saw Barbie smile so naturally in a picture. Barbie said, "Of course, I am so happy to work with my boyfriend." Starting Eternity, Barbie has suggested to the producer Yang Deng Kui (President of GTV and Godfather of ASOS) to hire Blue as the lead actor of her drama but he didn't approved (he believed that real couple acting in a drama together don’t always get high ratings). Barbie said, "I was missing Blue so much in China when I was filming Eternity. Actually, I was very angry about why I have to be paired up with other man who is not my boyfriend to do the drama. If there is a chance that I can work with Blue, I don't want to miss it." In "Love Letter", Barbie and Blue were competing against each other. There were almost no NG scenes. They were very concentrated. Director Niu Cheng Zhe was planning to spend nine days to shoot one episode but their part was finished in just one month. Big surprise, Barbie said, "Blue did a wonderful job. I told him if he gets nominated for Golden Bell Awards then he has to thank me on the stage. He did act a lot better than in Meteor Garden especially with the pronunciation. If there is another good script, I definitely want to work with him again." But Blue insists "NO" their relationship is a private thing. Barbie said, "Well, I guess if we are too sweet and the audience see too much then they will get bored."

#38 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 03:08 PM

BLUE SPEAKS UP FOR BARBIE ABOUT THE MISSING ACT
May 30, 2004

“Say Yes - Love Letter” had an autograph function, but only Blue with director showed up. All the reporters were asking Blue about Barbie that missing act. In the beginning, Blue said that it had happened long time ago, he didn’t remember. But reporters didn’t give up. They kept asking him. Then he said, “All I know is that Barbie is a very professional actor. She has her own principle. After we have been together, and we acted together, that didn’t change Barbie a bit. Oppositely, her career is getting better and better.” Then the reporter asked him why they don’t want to show up together. He smiled and said, “I think it could be more sense of beauty if real lovers keep a little distance from the media. If the rating over 10 (mission impossible), then, we definitely are going to show up together.”

The rating of love letter gets higher. First week is 1.56, and second week is 1.86. Hope this Sunday can go up to 2.00. Still on third place. I believe that if Love Letter goes for the first story of Say Yes, it should be on first place. So far, Love Letter is the best part of Say Yes.

#39 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 03:10 PM

BLUE ON AZIO E-NEWS
May 21, 2004

That's why according to her boyfriend (when he was guest at AZIO E-news on 21/5) they were reluctant to do the serial together as they were afraid that people won’t watch it because of their relationship but in the end Director Niu persuaded them.
During the AZIO interview, the host Patty Hou asked the below questions:
1. Is it true that you & Xiao S kissed before?

Yes, but in was unintentional. Both of us were with our friends (Da S was not present) & all of us got drunk & we sort of did kiss each other.

2. Is it true that you are sort of like a "master" when you are at Da S’ home as Da S will speak to you in a respectful tone & is sort of submissive to you?

Yes, sort of.

3. How about Da S’ mother & Xiao S? I heard they also treat you very well when you are at their home.

Yes, Da S’ mother will cook breakfast for me while Xiao S calls me "older brother".

4. Since they treat you so well, what have you done in return?

I cooked for them.

5. Really? Can you cook well?

Yes, I can cook very well.

6. Will you & Da S act together again?

No, I don’t think so. I prefer to separate our working lives. That's why we don’t appear together for promotion of this serial. It can be a bit awkward & embarrassing.

#40 pyt_vty

pyt_vty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 03:11 PM

HAPPY SUNDAY SHOW: INTERVIEW WITH BLUE LAN ZHENG LONG (with Dee, Fan Fan, and A Pang)
---

Niu Cheng Zhe (The Director): Blue doesn't know how to speak, and he always thinks too long before he speaks out.

Host (Zhang Xiao Yan): So, how did u pursue Barbie if you don't know how to socialize? (asks Blue)

Niu Cheng Zhe: It's Barbie who went after Blue.

Blue: Please don't say that. She is my girlfriend.

Niu Cheng Zhe: When Barbie first saw blue, she felt he is so handsome. Then she asked blue did he has a girlfriend. Blue told her that he just broke up wit his ex. Barbie heard and was so happy. After then, Barbie always prepared the fruit for Blue when they filmed Meteor Garden 1.

Blue: In the beginning, everytime I speak with Barbie’s sisters and friends, I have lots of pressure.

Dee: We have known each other for more than 2 years. The first and a half years, I spoke with him total less than 10 sentences. I always said bad things about him to my friends. Then later, I found out that he is nice.

A Pang (Blue's friend): One time, they went together to see a show. At the backstage, Blue told me that a female model was standing so close to him. It’s the first time I saw him that his eyes are shining besides after he had wine. Blue also told me, recently, he is so busy, he hopes he can get an assistant to help him, and he hope that his assistant has a nice body, like C cup (chest). (So, it has to be a girl)

Blue: It's just a hala (means joking) between guys' talk. It doesn't mean that I could really do that.

Host (Zhang Xiao Yan): Why do you need an assistant with a C cup you work? I didn't see the connection in between. (ask blue)

Blue: (joking) At least that can give you more energy.

Host (Zhang Yu - another one, a guy): Then, I guess I need a D cup.

Fan Fan (Dee and Barbie’s friend): In the beginning, I’m little afraid of blue, because he has "long face" (means he looks angry). And he likes to wear that cheap $10.00 slippers, have kind gang's feel. Then later I found out he bought Barbie a very expensive diamond ring; once, he chartered a restaurant to have dinner with Barbie, plus other romantic things, so those make me feel that he is a pretty nice guy.

Niu Cheng Zhe: Doesn’t it sound like an idol drama? I think Blue must treat Barbie very, very well, because Barbie loves him so much, and treats him very well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blue lan, lan zhen long

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users