748 replies to this topic

#441 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

Their voices sound beautiful, but somehow the way they sing reminds me of the old classical songs? Nevertheless, looking forward to the new song! Thanks for sharing Mariane!

Btw, I like the three-clover and the colour of the font.

#442 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:30 AM

Susan, that's exactly what I thought when I first heard it! It does sounds like an old classic song. Hehe ^^

And yes! I, too, like their clover for this album. So cute!

HIM just released a 20s preview of their MV! It looks so... I don't know what to describe it. XD It looks simple but artistic? Haha. Posted Image I can't say much so I'll just wait for the full MV!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=avXnAxvFt9M
credits: HIMSHERO

MV Stills~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits as marked

Here goes S.H.E's new song! It's definitely not what I expected! If they were planning to surprise us with this song, I definitely was. Haha! I thought it would be a slow song, but who knew? I like it though Posted Image It sounds lovely! But I do hope they also release the version that was featured in the 7-11 ads Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tujubNzVe4s
credits uploader

Edited by Maricon, 24 October 2012 - 09:39 AM.
Merged posts.

#443 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

Thanks for sharing the song with us Mariane!

The melody isn't what I expected either. I thought it was going to be a ballad, but the way they sing still reminds me of how singers used to sing back in the days. The song is okay at first listen, hopefully it will grow on me.

Ella and Selina
Posted Image

Edited by Transition, 25 October 2012 - 05:29 AM.

#444 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

S.H.E is back!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#445 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

A longer version of their 7-11 commerical. You can hear their new song in the background.

Credit: htianfz

#446 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

60s MV Preview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4ZtVsawF3c&feature=g-u-u
credits: HIMSHERO

OMG!!! It looks so good I just want the whole MV already! I like their white outfits because they look very angelic but in the black outfits!!! I was definitely fangirling when I first saw the preview. Haha! ^^ S.H.E is back!

And thanks Susan for sharing the 7-11 ad. I really want to hear the full version of that song!
  • Transition likes this

#447 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:53 AM

Photos of Selina from S.H.E's HitFM event~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits as marked

Pretty! And her hair is a little bit longer now! I wonder if they're going to let it grow? I miss her long hair but I've gotten used to seeing her in short hair. Haha ^^

#448 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

They all look pretty in the new MV. I wonder what kind of dance it is they are dancing to, modern dance or ballet? I'm not really good with differentiating the dance types. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the release of the full version.

I think Selina looks good with both middle length-hair, like she has right now, and long hair. Too short hair doesn't really suit her face-shape in my opinion.

#449 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

The full MV of "Flowers have blossomed again" is out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWWE01Sbg08
Credit: HIMSHERO

Elle magazine
Posted Image

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to Selina! I wish her all happiness she can get in the world and may all her wishes come true and that their new album will be a success.

Posted Image

Edited by Transition, 01 November 2012 - 08:33 PM.

#450 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

First, belated happy birthday to Selina!!! I know you had a great time on your special day and I'm glad you did! I wish you all the best! And, happy 1st anniversary also to you and Ah Diong! :)

Susan, it seems like the dance they did for the music video is called modern dance. I, too, am not familiar with these types of dances. Haha! But it looks great! I think they said that they learned this dance for 1 or 2 months. Their arms and legs must be hurting. Haha! ^^

S.H.E recently had a reunion event! And they sang their second single from the album, Don't Say Goodbye. From what I've read the three of them wrote and composed this song. I'm really glad that they have their own song in this album! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzZO9mGspjI&feature=channel&list=UL
credits uploader

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits as marked

#451 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6935 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

At the end, Selina seem to be trying hard to remember the lyrics of the song

So cute of her

And what a good song that they sang together

#452 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

Thanks for sharing the song Mariane.

I couldn't really hear much of the lyrics, but the melody and their harmonization sounded nice. Good to know that they have participated in the production of this album, since this album is very meaningful to both them and us.

#453 Sauli

Sauli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

The song was unexpected. Since it was mentioned that SHE's title song will be slow-paced, I expected a ballad. I like it. Its different, and the modern (?) dance is pretty unique.

I couldn't help but be mesmerized over their hair though, lol. The first thing I thought of when I watched the mv was those shiny hair shampoo commercials.

#454 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

Sauli - I have watched the behind-the-scene clip. That's indeed modern dance. S.H.E is still the same, bringing laughter everywhere they are going. Posted Image The song was okay at first listen but the song has grown on me sing I watched the MV.

I thought their hair looked nice too.

BTS

Edited by Transition, 17 November 2012 - 09:24 PM.

#455 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

It seems like the other day S.H.E's album was accidentally released digitally in iTunes. Someone has already posted the songs on Youtube. HIM should really be more careful...

Anyway, here's S.H.E 2nd single! I am so in love with this song!!! Posted Image All three of them sound amazing! Don't have a Youtube link but here's a Tumblr link instead Posted Image
http://she-my-love.tumblr.com/post/35248517820/she4ever-full-version-omg-goosebumps

Track List of the album~
01.迫不及待
02.花又开好了
03.不说再见
04.心还是热的
05.亲爱的树洞
06.还我
07.明天的自己
08.那时候的树
09.像女孩的女人
10.后来后来

Edited by enairam11, 08 November 2012 - 06:46 PM.

#456 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

The second single sounds good. It reminds me of the 7-11 ad though since it was played in there. Would have liked to hear Selina sing the chorus though.

That's not good that the album got leaked a week before the release. It will be hard to stop people from uploading it. Hopefully it won't affect the sales of the album.

#457 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Oh yes, I also wished Selina got the chance to sing the chorus. I noticed she didn't have a lot of solo parts in this song. But, I do love their "woo's~" in this song. Haha ^^ They sound beautiful!

HIM has released an official lyrics MV~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye5LqsAOEX8&feature=g-u-u
*I love this picture^

Edited by enairam11, 09 November 2012 - 02:29 PM.

• Transition likes this

#458 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

Selina's letter to Hebe and Ella

Credit: 過度 使用

#459 BlissfulRain

BlissfulRain

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

^ That was so touching...I didn't understand most of it, but the emotion came through....Oh gosh...I think Hebe and Ella are just as lucky to have Selina by their side...They're all lucky to have each other. I envy their friendship.

I agree Selina could have had more parts in 心還是熱的. I think one of Hebe's parts could have been given to her. Oh well but the song is really really beautiful! <33333

#460 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

I thought the letter was very touching too and Selina's metaphor of Hebe and Ella being her training wheels (in a four-wheeled bicycle) was spot on. They are really "a golden triangle", they are the strongest with one another's support.

#461 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

Selina's message to Hebe and Ella is really touching, even I was crying when I watched the video. Haha~ They are very lucky to have each other. Sometimes I wish I could have a friendship as strong as theirs. If anyone is interested, someone translated the video: http://pgy-s.tumblr.com/post/35055344465/s-h-e-never-say-goodbye-reunion-event-selina-showed

S.H.E Top Girl Event
Posted Image
Posted Image
credits as marked

Here's the MV preview for 心還是熱的
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM4R-90eu0
credits: HIM SHERO

I think this MV will be quite a touching one. :)
  • Transition likes this

#462 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

The MV for "Heart is Still Warm" is really touching! I like it <3 I love the concept of them looking at clips from when they started until now. Very sweet. But I must say, their other set of outfits were really weird looking. XD

I actually watched their press conference live. I got really excited when they showed the inside of the albums. Haha!

More photos from the press conference~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits as marked

I love the hair style they gave for Selina! She looks adorable! :D
  • Transition likes this

#463 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:27 AM

I think my favourite clover would be Super Star, but I also really like the cover for their 13th album.

Pics of Selina from a Press Con S.H.E attended~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits as marked

#464 Sauli

Sauli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

I'm loving the two tracks that have been officially released so far. I love the tune to 心還是熱的. It isn't a particularly sad song, but while I was listening to it, I had a sudden rush of mixed emotions. Did anyone else have a similar reaction to me? Did SHE composed this song together? I know they worked on one song together, but I don't remember which one.

I also like Selina's current hair. The length of her hair is just right. It frames her face really well and the bangs make her look a lot younger. The outfits for this album has been quite.... eccentric though. Selina's outfits have a tendency to look normal on the top, but the bottom is questionable.

I like the clover from their FM SHE album.

Edited by Sauli, 18 November 2012 - 02:36 AM.

#465 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

Sauli - I didn't have any particular feeling when I first heard the song but I did have a similar reaction as you when I saw the MV, since it showed some snippets of their past (when they first debuted, their wedding etc.) No, this isn't the song they composed and wrote together. It is track 3, Don't Say Goodbye (不說再見).
Speaking of their songs, I saw someone in baidu forum complain that this album has too little love songs. The only love song is "Return to Me" (還我). But I think that isn't a problem since there are already many love songs out there and this album is afterall a long-waited album and also a meaningful one to both them and fans.
I think it is suitable that the focus is on friendship and courage.

Except for the first-plug 花又開好了, 心還是熱的 and 不說再見 I also like track 5 親愛的樹洞.

Do anyone else have any other favourites?

Edited by Transition, 18 November 2012 - 10:03 AM.

#466 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

I agree, there are already a ton of love songs out there and they've made a lot of love songs in the past also so it's good that they've put their focus on friendship this time. :)

Right now, I'm really loving "Return to Me" and "Dear Tree Hollow". I love the instruments they used for "Return to Me" (I specially love the piano solo) and the way they sing "Dear Tree Hollow" makes it sound like a really sad song, which I love. Haha! :D

I think all the songs in this album are great. And there's just something different about these songs, to me they sound different from their other songs, in a good way. :D

#467 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

Photos of Selina from S.H.E's 'Art Meets Fashion' Elle Event

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits as marked

So pretty! ^^ And funny how all three of them are wearing their hair in a ponytail. Hehe. :D Also, if you look closely, Selina wasn't wearing any pressure garments on her arms! Good for her, getting better and better~
  • Transition likes this

#468 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

It is good that Selina's condition is getting better and better.

Some of their latest clips

A look at their new dormitory

Credit: zanxiang Bee

Part 1 of Yue Le Bai Fen Bai (the other parts can be found under the user's account)

Credit: JP110746
  • enairam11 likes this

#469 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

Selina @ S.H.E's Autograph Session

Pretty~
Posted Image

She looks adorable when she laughs! XD
Posted Image

i just noticed that Selina has been wearing this bracelet a lot. :P
Posted Image
credits as marked

#470 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

Is that the bracelet which Hebe and Ella gave to her as birthday present? I have read her latest entry at weibo where she wrote that she could see tears forming in the fans' eyes when she shook hands with them. Aw...I can understand them, we have all waited a long time for this day (their comeback) to come. So happy tears are inevitable.

#471 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Oh, is it? Haha :D I never knew they gave her a bracelet for her birthday. :P It looks really cute and now it makes sense why she's always wearing it. Hehe. ^^

And that's really sweet, I'm sure they were tears of joy. It's been a long time since S.H.E's last autograph signing and probably most fans haven't seen her in person in a long time. I know I would also cry if I see them. Hehe. :P It's just wonderful to finally see the 3 of them performing once again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits as marked

#472 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

Selina during S.H.E's promotion at a program~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits as marked

I hear they are going to release a new MV today, for "A Woman That Is Like A Girl". And they have Lin Chi Ling as a guest for the MV. So excited to see it!

像女孩的女人 MV~
~~

Edited by enairam11, 29 November 2012 - 05:52 AM.

• Transition likes this

#473 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6935 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

That was surprising, i thought they would do a mv for 不說再見

Hoping for that MV, but never mind

Does anyone know if they are going to do another mv for another song???

#474 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:50 PM

Thanks for sharing the MV here with us Mariane! Like UniversalSR, I'm also surprised that they chose to plug this song and not 不說再見 or 親愛的樹洞. The three of them and Lin Chi Ling look very pretty in the MV. Chi Ling looks gentle and elegant, I like her.

S.H.E usually plugs more than three songs so I think there will be one or two more MVs to come.

Edited by Transition, 30 November 2012 - 12:25 AM.

#475 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

You're welcome! I agree, the three of them and Lin Chi Ling look very beautiful and elegant. And Selina is so, so pretty! I like that we're getting so much close-ups of their faces in the past 3 MVs. Hehe ^^

I was surprised also that they chose this as their third plug. Though it's a very beautiful song, it's not that popular among fans Posted Image I'm really hoping for an MV to 親愛的樹洞!

I want HIM to make MVs for all songs but I guess that could be just wishful thinking. XD They've stopped making MVs for all songs in an album after PLAY. Since then I've noticed that they make MVs for 60% of the songs in the album, so I guess 6 MVs? Posted Image Hahaha~

Choc Magazine~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits as marked

Edited by enairam11, 30 November 2012 - 02:13 AM.

#476 enairam11

enairam11

Little XiBi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Selina @ The Simple Life Festival

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
credits as marked

Video of them performing Re Dai Yu Lin

credits uploader

I like the ad libs of Selina and Ella after Ella made a little mistake. :P

#477 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

That was a cute mistake and Selina's way of "saving" Ella was cute too. Ella probably got confused by the new arrangement of this song, since she rarely makes mistakes.

#478 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

Wan Quan Yue Le from last week (I haven't had much time to watch it until today.) They were so funny in it and like always they were good in those "chemistry-games" (charades).

http://www.tudou.com...ew/fkMbt6dtOMg/

#479 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

Marie Claire (November)
Text by: Selina

最好的姊妹
Posted Image
即使,未來的路依然崎嶇不平,但是我知道我不用怕,因為我有她們!

Spoiler

Marie Claire (December)
Text by: Selina

「女生宿舍」2012

Posted Image
2001年為了發片培訓,我們住進「女生宿舍」,這也成為我們第一張唱片的專輯名稱。11年後的2012年,同樣為了發片,我們再次住進「女生宿舍」。

Spoiler

Edited by Transition, 13 December 2012 - 08:52 PM.

#480 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4774 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

"Return to Me" is their fourth plug and its MV will be released on the 20th of December.

Posted Image

I have been quite surprised at the songs that they have chosen to plug. The two latest songs aren't exactly my favourites. I hope there will be MVs for "Dear Tree Hollow" and "Don't Say Goodbye".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: s.h.e, selina ren, taiwan, ren jia xuan

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)