AF needs funding again

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

S.H.E - Selina Ren Jia Xuan 任家萱 (Part 3)

s.h.e selina ren taiwan ren jia xuan

• Please log in to reply
836 replies to this topic

#801 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:17 PM

Selina at Entertainment 100%. She sang 4 songs, Watch Me Now, The Longest Movie, You Are A Song In My Heart and 3.1415. I'm surprised that there's a dance to a slower song like 3.1415 too. 

Credit: SHE love

Selina singing Jay Chou's song 最長的電影

Credit: 妘萱

The MV for 3.1415 will be released on 19th of January.

Haha, Selina giving her album to her senior Ella. She is doing the same posture as Hebe did a few years ago. Soon it will be Ella's turn to do this (when her solo album is out) :P
685569d0jw1eocg3qfyuyj20hs1a60y7.jpg

Mariane - I miss S.H.E too. Unfortunately, from what I have heard from their fanclub at weibo there probably won't be any S.H.E album coming out anytime soon. The promotions for Selina's album will be going on for a while and then Ella's solo album will be released in the middle of 2015 and Hebe's at the end of the year.

I was trying to find Ella's drama with English subtitles for my brother too but I couldn't find it either. Perhaps no subbing team has taken on the project yet.

Thank you for sharing the video! Pinky is so cute and so smart. She always listens to Selina. What a coincidence that H.I.M released this clip of S.H.E taking care of a child now when we are at this topic. Ella seems to be good with children. 

Yes, Selina has especially thought of this new autograph for her solo debut. I think it is something similar to Hebe wanting to use Tian Fu Zhen instead of Hebe for her solo work so that people will know them as individuals instead of S.H.E's Hebe and Selina. But does Hebe sign her name differently too when she is a solo singer? Nevertheless, I'm with you. I like Selina's old autograph better as well.

Casey - Yes, "In A Good Way" is quite good, although it got draggy after episode 20 but I still think it is worth watching. And thank you for sharing Rong Rong's new song. She kind of sound like Selina but with a "thinner" voice (?) or perhaps it is the singing technique that is different because I can tell the difference between them :P

I agree with you that Selina's English is cute. I remember the three of them being on a variety show to promote FM S.H.E where they had to do charade in English. She was so cute and funny there.

Here's Selina's old autograph
53kcxz.jpg

Edited by Transition, 17 January 2015 - 09:38 PM.

#802 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 05:28 AM

Thanks again for sharing the videos, Susan! :) Can't wait to watch "100% Entertainment"! ^^

I can tell there is a difference between their voices, but in some instances, Kirsten does sound like Selina a bit... It's very cute though.

Oh wow... I didn't realize each of them was going to release an album this year. O.o Wow. Can't wait to see Ella and Hebe's then. (I heard that their "last" concert for now will be the one in Australia in May, with their junior Aaron Yan.)

Oh, I see. Thanks for reference! I do remember reading on Wikipedia that Selina specifically chose that particular spelling for the name because she wanted to dot her "i" 's with hearts... So it's kind of surprising that she doesn't seem to do it anymore... I wonder if that "S" is intentional though. Now that I look at it, it resembles a treble clef...albeit backwards. :P

#803 Taomei248

Taomei248

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:45 AM

hello everyone  :wave2

i've followed those topic about S.H.E long time ago but i just create this account 

firstly, thank you everyone for updating all news about S.H.E, i love u all  :iloveyou:

secondly, i saw that u guy are talking about Ella's drama with sub so i hope i can help u. I'm Vietnamese and i made sub for Viet fans. I still save sub files so if anyone want to translate Vietnamese to English, i'll send you  :D

P/s: actually, i saw u talk about Ella's drama so i create this account. I'm happy that the topic is still active, it helps me a lot.

Here is VNFC https://www.facebook...Official?ref=hl for anyone have interest :) 

#804 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:00 PM

Casey - It does look like a treble clef now when you say so. I like how Selina uses the heart as a dot and that's why I like the old autograph better. She will probably use the old one again when she "goes back" to being a member of S.H.E :P

I knew about Ella's solo album but not Hebe's so I'm surprised that she will be coming out with one this year too. But here's good news for us who miss seeing S.H.E together. Selina was asked if S.H.E will be releasing an album this year she said she is not sure because if one of them gets pregnant then it will be hard to do that but she also said that H.I.M seems to have plans to release concert DVD for Together Forever Part 2. :)

Taomei248 - Welcome to the thread :) Thank you for sharing the source of Ella's drama with us. I would like to help but unfortunately I can't read Vietnamese. I only understand "conversational Vietnamese".

Event + autograph session in Hong Kong

682f158ejw1eoe48bewmlj20rs15odpx.jpg

67f440bdjw1eoduvvfrn5j20v915owpo.jpg

67f440bdjw1eodu7yrc0rj215o0v9qck.jpg

Credit as marked

Credit: firegunpowder

A short clip of Selina speaking Cantonese

http://www.tudou.com...364197_03_05_02

Credit: SHE香港家族17859

Edited by Transition, 18 January 2015 - 07:02 PM.

#805 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:12 AM

Selina will be attending 超級巨星紅白藝能大賞 as a solo artist this year.

MV for 3.1415

Credit: himservice

#806 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:17 PM

Thanks again for the updates, Susan!!

It seems that unless Hebe is busy with S.H.E promotions (i.e. 2012, 2014), she always has an album out each year. :P Poor girl. I hope she gets some well-deserved rest! But YAY! You know, I was wondering why their performance of "Moonlight In The City" looked so DVD-quality, lol. A friend of mine says that since it was from the encore concert, it wasn't likely that HIM would release a DVD for it, but I guess we're getting one after all. ^^ Exciting.

The MV for "3.1415" is quite cute. Those two older ladies look like actresses from dramas though... You know, the typical ones who play nosy mothers. :P I love the "kaleidoscope" part. And the dance is cute! ^^

#807 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:38 PM

Casey - I recognize one of the women from dramas too. I think the dance is cute too, I'm surprised that there's a dance for a slower song like this one though. 

Selina on Wan Quan Yue Le. She sang three songs here 看我的》、《3.1415》and《致分手》. Unfortunately, the uploader had to mute the parts due to copyright problems. I'll post another version of this when I'm able to find it. 

Credit: SHE love

Radio interview

Credit: lovegreen2012i

Edited by Transition, 19 January 2015 - 09:39 PM.

#808 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:28 PM

致分手

Credit: SHEuntil80

MusicRadio音樂之聲 蒙牛酸酸乳TOP會客室

Credit: lovegreen2012i

型男大主廚 

Credit: 型男美食館

Edited by Transition, 21 January 2015 - 06:59 AM.

#809 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:50 PM

Thanks for sharing, Susan!!

Yeah, I recognized one of them too, but I can't remember from which drama, lol. But yeah, I was surprised there was a dance as well.

This isn't quite Selina-related, so I'll just post a link. It's Hebe and Ella's...entry for the 【一人水一項】K歌大賽. :P Lol, they're both pretty funny. XD Watch here.

#810 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:50 PM

Thank you for sharing the video Casey! Hebe and Ella are so cute. I was expecting Hebe to sing the male parts and Ella Selina's parts (due to their outfits) but it turned out to be the opposite. Hebe forgets the lyrics as usual. :P

Mini-concert in Beijing

6d8da4dbjw1eohm92mrgqj20et0m8t9v.jpg

6943468ejw1eohkwxyvhfj22o81s6e81.jpg

6d8da4dbjw1eohlhvsx7lj24002o0e5o.jpg

Edited by Transition, 21 January 2015 - 10:50 PM.

#811 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:32 PM

Selina on Hei Ren's show

Shooting for a magazine

Credit: 周刊時報

#812 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:41 PM

Last autograph session

Ximending in Taipei
714b7597jw1eom7k7s15sj20qo0k0adx.jpg

致分手

時間會做的事

Credit: Pagan Tsai

#813 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:19 AM

自選曲 Multiple Choice (4th plug)

#814 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:56 AM

Thanks for the updates, Susan!

Love the fancams from Ximending's fansign! I think it's cute that she needs a copy of the lyric booklet in her hand to sing. And then when she tried to get the fans to sing along to 時間會做的事, lol. 

Ahh, I love the MV. Especially the "copies" of her. That must've taken quite a while to shoot, since she would have had to pose for each individual one. :P The all-white room both intrigues me, yet freaks me out. Selina's the only source of color in there. XD

Also, in case anyone wasn't able to watch the "100% Entertainment" episode before it got taken down, here's the one from their official channel. (YouTube is cracking down on copyright these days... One of my favorite uploaders had one of her channels entirely terminated. :/ )

Credit: 八大電視台娛樂百分百

#815 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 07:01 PM

Haha, yes, it was cute how she needed the booklet to sing the songs. It surprises me though, Selina has always been very good at memorising lyrics. 

The MV was simple but I think it suited the song. I hope H.I.M will film a MV for 時間會做的事.

Interview in HK. Selina mispronounced her surname in Cantonese :P

Credit: SHEHKFC

#816 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:46 PM

Awww, what a cute interview. I'm not fluent in Canto, so I didn't understand the questions, but I did enjoy listening to Selina's answers. ^^ (Especially the one about having kids :P )

#817 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:47 AM

The interviewer asked Selina what she learnt from holding those speeches/lectures and the second question was if she has other big plans for example having a baby.

Ella is currently in HK now and she was told about Selina's wish of the two of them becoming a mother this year. Ella said she hope so too but it will be hard since her schedule is full till the end of the year but she said she doesn't mind since she can play with Selina's child first :P

Magazine shoots

Spop

697dc217jw1ep5g5qaovqj20h00mktaj.jpg

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...j20hs0nj3zm.jpg

697dc217jw1ep5g6r0he7j20hs0nj0ub.jpg697dc217jw1ep5g6sh8ixj20hs0njdhj.jpg

Milk

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...j20ht0qo763.jpg

http://ww3.sinaimg.c...j20hr0bbgmg.jpg

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...j20gt0beq3r.jpg

Fashion Queen

http://ww4.sinaimg.c...j20f70krdmq.jpg

http://ww1.sinaimg.c...j20f60ksag1.jpg

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...j20fj0ar76m.jpg

Edited by Transition, 11 February 2015 - 09:04 AM.

#818 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:45 AM

Thanks for clarifying, Susan! And aww... Ella. XD

So... Looks like the MV for "To The Broken Heart" will probably be released soon. More exciting is that the MV will be starring another fellow HIM artist - Aaron (Yan)! :D

Source: China Times 2015213

Translation credit: dearaaronyan.tumblr.com

bbc400_p_07_02.jpg

Selina invites Aaron Yan to star in her new song’s music video

Selina has invited Aaron Yan to be the male lead in her new song’s music video, ‘To The Broken Heart’. This is Aaron’s first time to be featured in someone else’s MV. But the relationship between Aaron and Selina could be seen as a bit confusing. Aaron is S.H.E’s junior, but now Selina (as a solo singer) has to call Aaron her senior since Aaron released his first solo album before Selina did. In the end, the two laughed and concluded: “HIM Music supports ethics, but it also is a big family involving incest”.

The same situation happened between Selina and Hebe. Both girls entered the entertainment industry during the same period, but when Hebe is titled as a solo singer, she technically becomes S.H.E’s junior. Similarly, Selina is also a solo singer now hence she must call Hebe her senior. Selina said she’d always become confused with all these different titles in terms of ‘juniors’ and ‘seniors’.

Selina hasn’t shooted dramas in a very long time, she said it felt like as if she was the female lead of a Korean drama when she filmed the music video with Aaron, and expressed she’s very happy: “I’m always used to seeing my husband in the house, now I have a sudden urge to date Aaron.” Selina also helped Aaron to clarify about his rich eyelashes, assuring everyone that his eyelashes are real, but later she also added as a joke: “Unless he tattooed them on.”

In the MV, Aaron portrays someone who has broken up with his other half, Selina accompanies Aaron to drink to comfort him.

Lol, "sudden urge to date Aaron." XD Well Selina...you're not the only one. :P

I'm looking forward to this MV! ^^

#819 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:06 AM

Thank you for sharing the news Casey! Aaron filmed a MV for Selina's 致分手? What a pleasant surprise! I remember Selina saying that she is closest to Aaron among the 4 Fahrenheit members and Aaron always seem so supportive towards her and S.H.E so it is nice seeing them collaborate. I look forward to the MV too.

#820 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:26 PM

Selina was one of the guests for JJ Lin's concert. They sang two songs together 小酒窝 and 致分手.
ed0ad69cjw1ep97toper2j20gj0gogn9.jpg

a5cad557jw1ep9c5yrf4ej20hs0dcwf7.jpg

Edited by Transition, 14 February 2015 - 08:10 PM.

#821 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:19 AM

致分手 To The Broken Heart MV

#822 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:48 PM

Hebe and Ella came to support Selina at her mini concert today.

6860278cgw1epa9rs5vxzj20zk0k0wkm.jpg

6860278cgw1epa9rnvwyzj20zk0k0wkn.jpg

Songlist

697f3c5btw1epaeaae0agj20c80h2mxv.jpg

• enairam11 likes this

#823 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 05:31 PM

The MV is beautiful! I love the "friendship/sibling" vibe Selina and Aaron gave off in the MV. :) (Slightly off-topic, but one of the reasons I was really looking forward to this was because it's been a really long time since we've seen a FRH x SHE collaboration... In honor of Valentine's Day yesterday, I watched their 新窝 MV... Ah, the good old days...)

Anyways, I didn't know that Selina was closest to Aaron out of the four. That's sweet... ^^

Aww... Selina and JJ! :D

Wow, the mini-concert looks like it would be very enjoyable to watch! Hope there are fancams! Thanks for sharing the pics, Susan! ^^

#824 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 05:39 PM

You are welcome Casey :)  I miss the times too when S.H.E and Fahrenheit had several collaborations. Selina mentioned that she is closest to Aaron in the program they were on together for their yogurt commercial.

More pictures

686310a7jw1epahcba1a0j21kw11mdse.jpg

686310a7jw1epaen966sqj21kw2am1kx.jpg

686310a7jw1epaeplk3utj21kw12y17y.jpg

Edited by Transition, 15 February 2015 - 05:39 PM.

#825 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:32 PM

I don't suppose you could find that for me, could you, Susan? ;) I'd like to see that. ^^

Here's a small tidbit of Selina and JJ singing 《致分手》.

Credit: roekv0309

Lol, it was Valentine's Day and she ditched her husband for JJ... :P But with good reason. (It made me incredibly happy to know that he was the one who composed 爱我的每个人)

Aww, what a cute outfit! I forgot to comment that Selina looks absolutely gorgeous in those magazine photoshoots. ^^

Edited by LJ05, 15 February 2015 - 07:32 PM.

#826 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:21 AM

Thank you for sharing the clip of Selina and JJ singing 致分手 together. That song wasn't actually that suitable for Valentine's day :P I hope there's a clip out there of them singing 小酒窝. I think Selina's voice suits that song.

I think all the songs that JJ Lin has composed to Selina/S.H.E/Fahrenheit are good, 致分手, 爱我每一个人,一眼万年 and 只对你有感觉.

Here's the interview I was talking about. Selina starts to talk about what she thinks of Fahrenheit from 4:40.

Credit: roswitha0701

2nd part of the interview

Credit: Suji & Shinee

#827 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:54 PM

Lol Susan, I was thinking that same thing. Lucky the MV didn't come out on Valentine's Day. XD And yes, JJ has done some wonderful work, especially for S.H.E (& FRH). :)

Ohhh, this was a while back then... I remember seeing this on YouTube, but I don't think I've ever actually watched it. Thank you for the link! ^^

#828 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:19 PM

You are welcome Casey. :) Yes, the clip was quite a while ago, around 2008 I believe.

The Making-of of "To The Broken Heart"

Promotion clip for Hitfm

Credit: hitfm

2015超級巨星紅白藝能大賞

Part 1

Part 2

Credit: Maro Chen

Edited by Transition, 18 February 2015 - 09:20 PM.

#829 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:52 PM

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone!

Peace and prosperity, health and happiness to all of you in the Year of the Sheep/Goat/Ram! ^^

Aaron and Selina are so cute! ^_^

Thanks for sharing Selina's performance at the Red-White Festival (not sure what the exact name is in English, so this is what I call it, lol), Susan. Loved that she sang some Taiwanese/Hokkien songs in the beginning. :)

#830 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:04 AM

Thank you Casey! Happy Lunar New Year to you and everyone! Wish you good health and 心想事成 too!

It was nice seeing Selina as the "opening" artist for that show. She really seem to like singing Taiwanese songs but then I guess Taiwanese songs are quite suitable to sing for New Year :)

#831 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 09:04 AM

Finally found a clip of JJ and Selina singing 小酒窩

Credit: JJ HongKongFansClub

New advertisement for a lipstick brand

6027dd9bjw1eq1j79c7wwj20df0k7aak.jpg

6027dd9bjw1eq1j794bhej20m80gowf0.jpg

Edited by Transition, 11 March 2015 - 09:09 AM.

#832 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:42 AM

Selina's new MV (released on White Day) - for the song 時間會做的事 (As Time Goes By)! :)

Credit: HIM International Music

#833 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:07 AM

Thank you for sharing the MV Casey. 時間會做的事 is my second favourite song in the album so I'm glad they didn't let it be without a MV.

#834 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:05 AM

You're quite welcome, Susan. I noticed the threads have been kind of quiet lately...or is it just because you are all busy? (Which is completely understandable, of course. Life is life.)

I really liked the "story" portrayed in the MV... Very sweet. :)

Hope she has more MVs coming! ^^

#835 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:23 AM

Yes, I have been a little busy lately and Selina has been on vacation herself so there hasn't been as much news and updates as in the beginning of her album release. :P

#836 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:06 PM

Haha, I see. And I understand. Wish you the best, Susan! ^^

I see Selina update her FB every once in a while, and it does seem like she's just been relaxing lately, which is always nice. ^^

#837 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4975 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

Thank you. I wish you the same too Casey. :)

Yes, Selina has been getting herself a nice tan too after her vacation and she has caught up with Rong Rong's drama as well. Haha, and like us (the audience) she also sees Ella in Chen Yu Xi (Rong Rong's character).

《TVBS全球中文音樂榜上榜》

致分手

Credit: TVBS

Edited by Transition, 18 March 2015 - 08:18 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: s.h.e, selina ren, taiwan, ren jia xuan

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users