• PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

Dancing With The Star Week 2
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Welcome To Page 39!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Dong Nhi look very sexy and hotPosted Image with the red outfit on week 2 of Dancing With The Star LOL The two mc Luong Manh Hai and Dong Nhi performed a dance on week 2 I`m very curious to watch the clip because Dong Nhi is also a very good dancer. Ong Cao Thang also came to watch to support for all the contestants.

Edited by linea, 31 March 2013 - 06:56 PM.

• kyla likes this

#1522 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:12 AM

Dancing With The Star Week 3
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Dong Nhi look so GorgeousPosted Image she look more beautiful in each week. I have to said Dong Nhi did a great job as MC for dancing with the star she look so cute with Luong Manh Hai, i can wait for week 4.

Right now Dong Nhi is busy with dancing with the star that why she appear less in the concert now day, she revealed that she will release an album this summer hopefully there will be news about the album in May.

Edited by linea, 08 April 2013 - 03:19 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1523 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Linea, there still no clips of her dancing? I tried searching on Youtube for the new season but all I'm getting are American celebrities.

She look so fashionable and professionalPosted Image I hope she become the big winner because she already a good dancer so this shouldn't be the hard.

Thanks for the updates.
Looking forward to the new album!

10 more pages and this thread will be entering Part 2

#1524 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:45 AM

New Facebook Pics
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Love the pics Dong Nhi look very cute each pics with difference glass. My favorite is the second pics love Dong Nhi outfit and the glass.Posted Image

kyla
Dong Nhi is the host of the show along with Luong Manh Hai she is not a contestant that why there is no clip of her dancing, but if Dong Nhi is a contestant I think she will be a winner for sure because she is a very good dancer.Posted Image

Yes just 10 more pages to part 2 right now I'm is in the progress of gathering information and pics for part 2.

Edited by linea, 09 April 2013 - 01:03 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1525 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

New Cute Pics With Ong Cao Thang
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So cutePosted Image love the pics of Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang for so long didn't see any pics of them together.

3 more days until Dancing With The Star week 4 I'm very curious to see what Dong Nhi going to wear.

Clip Ngô Kiến Huy - Viktoriya Dancing With The Star Week 3

kyla
This is the clip of Ngo Kien Huy and his dance partner Viktoriya performing tango dance from last week Dancing With the star. This have to be my favorite dancePosted Image from last week. I really love Ngo Kien Huy and Vitoriya hopefully they will be the winner for this season. Now there will be one couple get eliminate every week last week one couple already got eliminated best of luck to Ngo Kien Huy. Also Dong Nhi were interviewing Ngo Kien Huy and Viktoriya at the end of the clip she look so pretty.

Edited by linea, 11 April 2013 - 03:00 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1526 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

Cute New Photoshoot Of Dong Nhi & OngCao Thang
Posted Image

Finally new photo shoot of Dong Nhi and Ong Cao ThangPosted ImageAccording to the fans in the 4rum there will be more pics from the photoshoot will be post by tomorrow.

Also tomorrow is week 4 of Dancing With The Star I can't wait to see what Dong Nhi going to wear.

Edited by linea, 13 April 2013 - 01:18 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1527 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

Dancing With The Stars Week 4
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow I really like Dong Nhi outfit this weekPosted Image is very unique and sexy, I also like her hairstyle is so cute really match with her outfit.Posted Image

Ngo Kien Huy & Victoria Cha Cha Cha Week 4

Very impressive with Ngo Kien Huy dance performance this weekPosted Image Ngo Kien Huy performance got the highest scores from the judes this week and he is moving into the next round. In the clip Dong Nhi look very happy and supportive for Ngo Kien Huy.

Edited by linea, 15 April 2013 - 02:17 AM.

#1528 HeoYucky

HeoYucky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

Dong Nhi "propose" to Ong Cao Thang using a diamond ring
As of now, the fans are very curious upon some interesting pictures of the couple that has just been released. Accordingly, Ong Cao Thang have polished his chic outer looks, driving a luxury car over to Dong Nhi's house, not forgetting to bring with him a sparkling diamond ring. With just these details, the audiences can easily predict that the male singer wanted to propose to his girlfriend.

Shockingly in the end the one who proposed was Dong Nhi. And fans could have more reasons to not be able to stand still or sit still before the information that these pictures is not lurking around from a BTS of a MV or any entertainment products.

Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang is considered as one of the most beautiful couple in the Vietnamese showbiz. Both not only frequently appearing in musical projects, hand-in-hand on the red carpet, but they have also become the ideal couple that is sought-after by many brands. To get the love of the fans, Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang always know how to keep a clean image in the eyes of the audience. That is also the reason as to why the two are receiving a lot of love from the public admirer.

Note: I'll put the pictures first and put the numbering from left to right to match with the captions which would be below the pictures Posted Image btw I had to put some pictures out.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Order from left to right: 1,2,3,3,3,4,5,6.

1) Ong Cao Thang burning incense and pray before going to Dong Nhi house.
2) Wedding ring of Ong Cao Thang fell into Dong Nhi's hand.
3) Dong Nhi propose to Ong Cao Thang making him shocked.

4) Dong Nhi showing off the diamond ring that was used to proposed to her boyfriend.
5) Dong Nhi caring Ong Cao Thang.
6) Dong Nhi showing off a romantic picture of the two that was uploaded on her personal account.

Hi everyone, its been a long time since I was on again Posted Image but now I'm gonna be more active because right now its holiday but when I'm coming back to school, tests are gonna be charging at me at full speed LOL. Anyways I seriously wonder if there is gonna be a wedding happening this year or not. I hope there is because I don't know about you guys but in my opinion 5 years of dating is a good time to start a family relationship but you could think otherwise. Oh and this Wednesday our couple is having an offline made by Zalo (a phone application that is similar to Viber) at Hard Rock cafe at 2-5 pm viet time, the offline is free. These are the times when I'm really sad not be at VN :'[ didn't even get to meet them this year =='.

Edited by HeoYucky, 15 April 2013 - 02:52 PM.

• kyla and linea like this

#1529 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:30 AM

Dong Nhi Make Up For Ong Cao Thang
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

This couple can get any more cuterPosted Image Dong Nhi also caring for Ong Cao Thang she is the one always did his make up Is look like Dong Nhi is his make up artist.

Heo Yucky
Thank you for the lovely pics how hilariousPosted Image that Dong Nhi propose to Ong Cao Thang with a expensive diamond ring. I know the fans is very curious when they seeing those pics, but there is a new in the 4rum that those pics is from an ad that they were filming so the fans can calm down there still no official wedding announcement from Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang yet.

Edited by linea, 16 April 2013 - 01:44 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1530 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:13 AM

Gorgeous Zalo Ad Pics
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SO SO GORGEOUSPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image is Dong Nhi first ad photos for 2013. I just love this cute images of Dong Nhi her outfit and hair style are so cute. I don't know why but I like Dong Nhi cute image more than her sexy image, I think because I still like to see Dong Nhi as a teen girl even though she is already 24 years old.Posted Image

Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang attended the press conference for the release of Vut Bay MV. Vut Bay is featuring various artists Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang were taking part in this MVPosted Image I really can't wait to see the MV. Lastly I will post the pics from the press conference later.

Edited by linea, 18 April 2013 - 12:23 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1531 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:26 AM

Vut Bay MV Press Conference April 17, 2013
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow so many Gorgeous pics of our couple at Vut Bay MV press conferencePosted Image just got posted in the 4rum. Oh my I can't take my eyes off Dong Nhi dress so unique I wish I have that dress LOL.

Our couple look so happy whenever they appearing at the event together hopefully the audience will support this mv.

Edited by linea, 18 April 2013 - 02:50 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1532 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

OMG, Dong Nhi looked so gorgeous in her Cotton Candy colored outfit. So sexy and elegant!! I so wish she was in the show dancing also but I'll take hosting for now. Maybe next season? Either way it clear she stealing most of the spotlight.

Thanks HeoYucky & Linea for all the updates! Ngo is on fire. All his performances been so impressive. And chemistry between him and his partner is on point. So proud of him and I hope he wins.

Finally she back to filming ads!! She have the face to advertise many brands. I hope to see more brands from her this year.

#1533 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:52 AM

Zalo Offline Event April 17, 2013
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Fans

Today April 17 around 3 pm more than 500 fans showed up at Hard Rock cafe to attend offline event sponsor by ZALO the brand that Dong Nhi just did an ad for. This is totally free event that Heo Yucky mentioned before the event is to promo Zalo and the fans get to meet Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang and ask the couple questions. Also all the fans got to have white zalo t-shirt that Dong Nhi wore for the ad photos with Dong Nhi autograph on it as a gift.

For those who able to attend is very lucky Heo Yucky I know that you wish you are in Vietnam today to attend the offline so you get to meet both Ong Cao Thang and Dong NhiPosted Image Don't be sad there will be a second chance.

Edited by linea, 18 April 2013 - 05:03 AM.

• HeoYucky likes this

#1534 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

More Zalo Ads Pics
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang are so cute rightPosted Image Those pics also for Zalo ads so far I really love all the photos for Zalo ads because Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang are so cute, Hopefully there will be a video for the ad.

2 more days until week 5 of dancing with the stars.

Edited by linea, 19 April 2013 - 06:09 AM.

#1535 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

Event Pose April 23, 2013
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow Dong Nhi are very sexyPosted Image now the fans get to see her rock the stage again. The outfit with Dong Nhi figure perfectly but I still like her cute image than sexy image.

Can't wait for the clip of Dong Nhi performance at pose event look like she performing her biggest hit Den ben Mua.

Edited by linea, 23 April 2013 - 10:55 PM.

#1536 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:47 AM

VTM Magazine Cover
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dong Nhi first magazine cover of 2013. This have to be one of my favorite magazinePosted Image cover of Dong Nhi her outfit and hair are so gorgeous and uniquePosted Image especially the first pic love Dong Nhi beautiful smile.

The magazine will release next week the fans of course will buy the magazine because Dong Nhi also reveal about her project and personal life on the magazine.

Edited by linea, 24 April 2013 - 04:02 AM.

• kyla and HeoYucky like this

#1537 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

Dong Nhi Dao Ba Loc In Studio

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dong Nhi is current working with Dao Ba Loc on a new songPosted Image is good to see her working with other male artist. Wow Dao Ba Loc look very young and cute he look cute together with Dong Nhi, there is no new when the song will release but I am already very curious to listen to the song because this is the first time Dong Nhi and Dao Ba Loc working together.

There only 2 more weeks until Dancing With The Star is over and Ngo Kien Huy is still in the competition there only 4 couples left I hope Ngo Kien Huy will be the new champion. Last after Dancing With The Star is over Dong Nhi will be back with her music work.

Edited by linea, 15 May 2013 - 03:08 AM.

#1538 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:41 AM

Wow, Awesome updates!!!
A new duet to look forward too and a change from Ong. I love Ong but little change is good.
I'm happy to see her career going in different directions. She was first a singer, actress, now host.

btw Linea, that's great news about Ngo Posted Image I truly hope he wins.
Keep me updated of course.

Thanks you guys for all the pics and translations.
Its hard for me to follow her news outside this site due the language barrier so I'm grateful for your work.

#1539 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

New Gorgeous Pics On Facebook
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OMG SO SO GORGEOUS!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImageDong Nhi is back with red hair. I really love her blue dress is very unique.

3 more days until the last week of dancing with the star, and the 4rum had been close for the last 2 weeks for an update, so I couldn't get any news or pics of Dong Nhi except on the facebook. Starting next week Dong Nhi will be back to work many events and concerts hopefully the 4rum will reopen by then.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 07 June 2013 - 02:00 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1540 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

New Facebook Pics
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yesterday is the final week of dancing with the star Ngo Kien Huy won second placePosted Image Now Dong Nhi will focus on her singing career.

Today Dong Nhi attended an event I just can get over her beautiful red hair.Posted Image It is almost June we should get the news about her album soon.

Clip The Gioi Van Hoa Photo shoot

Lol Dong Nhi is so cute and funny in the clip I really love the poem that she read.Posted ImageI love all of her outfits for this photoshoot.

Edited by linea, 26 May 2013 - 08:47 PM.

• kyla likes this

#1541 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:18 AM

Sad new today Dong Nhi were rushed to the hospital after she got injured on the set of her new mv.Posted Image While filming her new MV Dong Nhi fell according to the fans on facebook Dong Nhi were crying because she is in so much pain. Dong Nhi had to be hospitalize the fans will give us an update on Dong Nhi condition I hope she will recover soon.

Pretty Pics On Facebook
Posted Image

Posted Image

So pretty Dong Nhi always look so cutePosted Image some great new Dong Nhi won Most favorite mv tiin award last week I will post the pics later congrat to Dong Nhi.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 07 June 2013 - 01:21 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1542 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:33 AM

Am Nhac&Nhac Buoc Nhay June 8, 2013
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dong Nhi had been discharge from the hospital she injured her right leg while filming her new mv poor Dong Nhi.Posted Image On the second pic I can see that she is still in pain good thing that Ong Cao Thang is by her side to taking care of her.

Even though Dong Nhi injure her right leg she still appeared on stage to performed at Am Nhac Va Buoc Nhay so proud of her can't wait for the clip of the performance.Posted Image Her red hair still on fire and beautiful.

Edited by linea, 09 June 2013 - 03:43 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1543 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:47 AM

More Pics From Am Nhac Buoc Nhay
Posted Image

Posted Image

Gorgeous I love how Dong Nhi dress match with her red hair.Posted Image The second pics are so cute Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang are so lovely together.Posted Image

Clip Can Mot Ai Do Am Nhac Am Buoc Nhay

Great performance another up beat song.Posted Image The fans finally got to see Dong Nhi back on the stage for more than 2 months because of Dancing With The Star, I have to said it surprised me that Dong Nhi able to dance like that while her leg is injure it show us how professional she is as a singer.
  • kyla likes this

#1544 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:43 PM

An exciting performance from Ms. Dong Nhi! And to think her leg was injured recently. Wow!
I'm so happy she's okay but she needs to rest a little more in order to heal completely. Once again there's Ong there to help and support.
This couple is set for years to come.

So good to see her lately with her hot red hairPosted Image She rocking it though like she always do.

Gosh, I hate Ngo came in second because he was too great but then again I only saw his performance so I can't do too much bashingPosted Image
I hope to see Dong Nhi dancing on the show next time. Anybody that can dance perfectly with an injured leg deserves a chance to dance on the show.
Looking forward to her new songs and mvs.

Thanks Linea for keeping this thread updated.

#1545 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

More Pics From Am Nhac Buoc Nhay
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

While on stage performance Dong Nhi look happy and gave the best performance for the audiences, but after Dong Nhi finished the performance she were in pain on the backstagePosted Image poor Dong Nhi hope she will have more rest so her injured leg can be heal completely.

Can Mot Ai Do is Dong Nhi new upbeat song is the song that she is current filming the mv for, she also performed a new duet with Dao Ba Loc last night. Is good to see Dong Nhi on the stage singing with other male artist.

Edited by linea, 10 June 2013 - 06:39 AM.

#1546 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:21 AM

Cho Ngay Nang Len MV Poster
Posted Image

Dong Nhi and Dao Ba Loc Cho Ngay Nang Len MV will release soonPosted Image I really can't wait. Dong Nhi look so pretty in the poster the fans finally get to see her collaborate with other male artist. Hopefully everyone will support the mv and it will be at the #1 spot when it release.

Edited by linea, 23 June 2013 - 01:26 AM.

#1547 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:15 AM

Party Birthday Ngo Kien Huy June 29, 2013
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Today Ngo Kien Huy had an offline party to celebrate his 25th birthday with his friend and fans is also his 5th anniversary in the showbiz.

The pics look very lovely everyone having fun Dong Nhi look very beautiful as always.Posted Image Both Ngo Kien Huy and Khong Tu Quynh were little bit embarrass when Dong Nhi were forcing Khong Tu Quynh to kiss Ngo Kien Huy.Posted Image

Lastly Dong Nhi MV Cho Ngay Nang Len with Dao Ba Loc will release soon I'm so looking to the MV!

Edited by linea, 30 June 2013 - 02:28 AM.

#1548 HeoYucky

HeoYucky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Yoohoo, it has been so long since the last time I was on. I seriously want the forum back. It's just so much easier to find video, information and news through it :D. Btw it's not just Dong Nhi MV Cho Ngay Nang Len that is going to be release soon. Her MV Can Mot Ai Do is also going to be release along with a song called Xoa which is a ballad song, also OCT MV with Dong Nhi as the main actress is also going to be release this month. July is a very busy month from looking at the amount of MV and song that is going to be release. At the beginning of June our couple went on a gameshow called Toi Dam Hat and it should be out by this month. On the 6th of July Dong Nhi would participate in a show for Pepsi, 13th of July is ANBN and on the 20th is our fanclub offline and later on in the day would be a show that Dong Nhi would participate in.
OCT Ta Nen Dung Lai Trailer:

I swear this MV would be great :) They look so good together. The MP3 version of this song is already released. From the lyrics of this song it appears that ummm... Dong Nhi was cheating on OCT.
This is a video of Dong Nhi speaking in 3 different Vietnamese dialect:

Some pictures of Dong Nhi that was taken recently.
Posted Image
This was for Cho Ngay Nang Len MV
Posted Image
This was for Can Mot Ai Do MV
Posted Image
This was for OCT's MV Ta Nen Dung Lai.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
  • linea likes this

#1549 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:19 AM

New Facebook Pics
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow those pics just got posted in the facebook couple days ago. Dong Nhi is so pretty her smile is the most beautifulPosted Image but I think Dong Nhi would look more prettier with red hair then brown.

HeoYucky
Welcome back we all missed you here in this thread!

July is going to be a great month for our Dong Nhi. So many of her mv will be release. I really can't wait for her Can Mot Ai Do MV.Posted Image

Looking at the second pic that HeoYucky that why Dong Nhi fell and got her leg injured because the floor were so slippery.

Clip Can Mot Ai Do Rehearsal

Dong Nhi sound so amazingPosted Image The mv for this song going to rock with Dong Nhi awesome dance moves can't wait. I just love the song so much

Edited by linea, 04 July 2013 - 03:38 AM.

#1550 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:54 AM

New Face Book Pics
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dong Nhi have a new hair cut so cute. I so used to see Dong Nhi with long hair so I like Dong Nhi with long hair better but she still look pretty and cute with short hair. Dong Nhi is a person the kind of person willing to tried difference hair style.

HD Cho Ngay Nang Len MV

Very sad mv Dong Nhi and Dao Ba Loc look so cute together in the MV. Is great to see Dong Nhi collaborate with other male artist. Now I can't wait for her Can Mot Ai Do MV to release.

#1551 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

Nhip Cau Am Nhac Backstage November 27
Posted Image

Album Vol Photoshoot
Posted Image

I'm very busy for the last couple of months but I always keep an eyes on Dong Nhi news. Dong Nhi will release new mv soon and her album vol 2 will release at the end of December.Posted Image

Past Is Like a dream Dong Nhi Ft Ngo Kien Huy

This song had been released since May but this is the first time Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy singing this song together live at the concert. They look so cute together and their chemistry together on stage never change.

I will try to post often from now on.

Edited by linea, 30 November 2013 - 04:03 AM.

#1552 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

Long time no see Linea!!

Great to see Dong Nhi gearing up for her next big album.

I honestly haven't been able to follow Dong Nhi news but I have seen plenty on Youtube.

I must admit I love Dong Nhi's hair black the most. Though her red hair make her look extremely HOT but something about black hair that make her look the purest.

Anyways, Thanks for the recent pics and news. Hope to see you soon Linea!

Edited by kyla, 04 December 2013 - 02:48 AM.

#1553 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:52 AM

BTS Pics Album Vol.2 Photo shoot
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

YeapPosted Image I'm very excited for Dong Nhi's album a lot of fans already preorder the album. By the way the girl in the picture is Dong Nhi best friend she is helping Dong Nhi get her done for the photo shoot.

kyla
I know right is had been a long time good to see you again. For the last couples of months I was very busy but still following Dong Nhi. She had been to Korea and Japan to performed, she released 2 MV I wanna dance and xoa also released a single Ngo Vang you should check it out if you haven't see it.

Edited by linea, 05 December 2013 - 07:19 AM.

#1554 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

I wanna Dance Album Press Conference Dec 29, 2013
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

kyla

The long wait is finally over Dong Nhi's album VOL 2 I wanna dance will release on January 1, 2014. today Dong Nhi held a press conference to introducing her album vol 2. Only 500 fans were able to attended the press conference, those 500 fans got there hands on the album with Dong Nhi's autograph first the rest of the fans have to wait until January 1.

The whole set of album have 11 songs, Hey Boy MV and I Wanna Dance MV, a photo book with 140 pages long, 2014 calendar and postcard is the most expensive album that Dong Nhi ever make since she started her career in 2008.

I will doing anything to have this album what a great way to start 2014 congrats to Dong Nhi on her new album hope the sell going well on January 1.

Hey Boy Official MV
https://www.youtube....h?v=FbhubSMHyAQ

Dong Nhi hey boy mv just got posted on youtube today this mv is include in the album vol 2. What an amazing mv dong nhi look so hot in the mv.

Edited by linea, 29 December 2013 - 08:26 PM.

#1555 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:53 AM

I wanna Dance Album Vol 2
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Happy New Year to Dong Nhi and fans!

Dong Nhi album I wanna Dance had been released for three days the sell is very well many fans supporting Dong Nhi. On the face book many fans really impress with the photobook plenty of gorgeous pics of Dong Nhi in the photobook.

Dong Nhi started 2014 with a new album hope 2014 will be another successful year for Dong Nhi.

Edited by linea, 04 January 2014 - 03:00 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dong nhi, singer

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)