• 1241 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

New Pretty Pics On Facebook
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Welcome to page 27!Posted Image

I just love every pics of Dong Nhi she is pretty like an angel,Posted Image also I love to see her smile of happiness.

kyla
Is very great that Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy collaborate again I hope that you enjoy the song the song only released for two days and it already got plenty of voted from the fans, hopefully Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy will thinking about filming an MV for the song.
  • kyla likes this

#1442 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

New Pretty Pics Of Dong Nhi
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dong Nhi is always pretty and happy in every single picsPosted Image I never get tire of seeing new pics of her every single day.
Dong Nhi is still in the lead for favorite female singerPosted Imagekeep voting for our Dong Nhi, Bao Thy is on the second spot 2 fan clubs is current battle for their idol to win the award I hope Dong Nhi will win the award again this year.

Lastly Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy new song past is like a dream is doing very will I think we will get to see Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy filming an MV for the song soon.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 20 December 2012 - 03:12 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1443 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2253 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:26 AM

Linea, your right she always so happy and playful in everything she does. That's why her fans adore her so much!
She so gorgeous in those pics. Do you know what event she attended?

"Past is like a dream" is a catchy song. I'm not all surprised by the response. Looking forward to the video!
  • linea likes this

#1444 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

Hot BTS Tim Ve MV
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow very excitedPosted Image Dong Nhi is current filming a MV for her upcoming single Tim Ve. This MV will release in 2013 it will be Dong Nhi's first single of 2013 to taking over the music charts. I know this MV will get plenty of support like Sau Moi giac Mo mv it was at the #1 spot on the music charts for 3 weeks in the row.

I'm really surprise with Dong Nhi style for this mv, she had curry hair it look an angel. I really can't wait for this mv to release hope to see more bts pics, fans is now counting down everyday to the release of this MV.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 21 December 2012 - 04:27 PM.

• kyla likes this

#1445 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

More BTS Pics Tim Ve MV
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Get ready to fly with Dong Nhi in her new MV Tim Ve.Posted Image Fans are very excited for this mv is going to be another amazing MV from Dong Nhi after Sau Moi Giac MV. Looking at the first pic many fans said Ong Cao Thang will be the male lead againPosted Image I hope is will be a new face that working with Dong Nhi.

Amazing new just came into the 4rum Dong Nhi will performing at final round of Be U contest in Ha Noi along with My Tam and Van Mai Huong this Sunday December 23 can't wait expect to see plenty of gorgeous pics of Dong Nhi.Posted Image

Kyla
While Dong Nhi is filming her new mv there is a new that Dong Nhi's parents gave her 6 more months to finishing her work in the entertainment industry then take over the family businessPosted Image hopefully this is just another rumor.

Edited by linea, 24 December 2012 - 04:30 PM.

• kyla likes this

#1446 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:13 AM

Fans Visited Dong Nhi On Set Of Tim Ve MV
Posted Image

Posted Image

Dong Nhi is just so amazing to let fans visit her on set of her new MV Tim Ve.Posted Image Those who visited the set is very lucky because they got to see Dong Nhi filming. Also Dong Nhi is so lovely and close with her fans she love to give hug to her fans.

Lastly Dong Nhi will performing at Yan Live Concert on Christmas day alot of events to looking forward too for the rest of 2012. Dong Nhi is very busy for this time of year hopefully she will have some break to celebrate Christmas with her family.

MP3 Zing Top 10
1.Người Ấy_Trịnh Thăng Bình
2.Lắng Nghe Nước Mắt_Mr. Siro
3.Cơn Mưa Ngang Qua_M-TP
4.Có Lẽ Em_Bích Phương
5.Mong Em Luôn Mỉm Cười
6.Không Cảm Xúc_Hồ Quang Hiếu
7.Chia Tay Không Lý Do_The Men
8.Vì Một Lần Yêu_Phan Đinh Tùng
9.Ngày Xưa Em Đến_Anh Khang
10.Quá Khứ Như Một Giấc Mơ_Ngô Kiến Huy ft. Đông Nhi [ NEW ]

This week Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy new song Past Is Like A Dream had entered top 10 MP3 Zing music charts, fans will keep voting I really want to see the song moving up the chart next week.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 23 December 2012 - 08:34 AM.

#1447 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

Be U Concert In Ha Noi December 23, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Wow Dong Nhi look so sexy and cute in that white dress, she look like a white angel.Posted Image The weather that night is cold how can Dong Nhi dressed like that without warmer clothingPosted Image hopefully she didn't catch a cold. Anyway more pics from Be U Concert will be post in the 4rum by tomorrow.

Lastly is had been confirmed that Ong Cao Thang is the male for Dong Nhi upcoming MV Tim Ve, I was hoping to see Dong Nhi working with someone else rather with Ong Cao Thang all the time, oh well is this a case then I just have to get over it.

Edited by linea, 24 December 2012 - 07:17 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1448 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

More Pics In Be U Concert
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dong Nhi is so amazing that she came the stage to singing with the audience. Dong Nhi celebrated Christmas early in Ha Noi without Ong Cao Thang because she have to perfoming at Yan Live on Christmas day, hope that she have a great Christmas.

Clip At Be U Concert

I just love Dong Nhi voice when she singing Sau Moi Giac Mo, how amazing that the audience got to heard Dong Nhi singing and watch the MV at the same time.Posted Image
  • kyla likes this

#1449 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2253 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

OMG I can't wait to see "Tim Ve" MV when its released. She looks so angelic in those pics. She went from being in the water into the sky. LOL So is this the sequel to "Sau Moi Giac Mo"? What lucky fan that is to have Dong Nhi treat her like a close little sister. And I agree Linea, nothing wrong with working with Ong of course but as a entertainer she should work with different artists male and females. The couple is being overexposed as it is and we don't want people complaining about seeing them on every song, film or concert. Its no denying that they're a loving couple but some sweet moments should be left private.

Congrats to Dong Nhi and Ngo making the top 10 on Zing charts. Its a very good song so surprise there. Hopefully next week the song will reach the top 5.

Dong Nhi is such a gorgeous in swan-like dress and performance of "Sau Moi Giau Mo" was so beautiful and touching.

Thanks for the updates!

Happy Holidays to Dong Nhi and all Fans!!!

• linea likes this

#1450 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

Dong Nhi Spend Christmas With Noo Phuoc Thinh
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Dong Nhi and Noo Phuoc Thinh both were in Ha Noi today December 24 so they two spend a day to celebrate Christmas together. Love the pics so much Dong Nhi and Noo Phuoc thinh are very cute.Posted Image Noo Phuoc Thinh reveal that he had feeling for Dong Nhi but he respect her decision he wish Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang relationship stay stay strong like always he and Dong Nhi still very close friend.

Some excited new Dong Nhi said that she is planning to have a world tour in Korea next year,Posted Image can't wait hope she will go to Korea many fans over there are waiting for her.

Kyla
Tim Ve MV will be release in January or February in 2013, is not a sequel of Sau Moi Giac Mo MV is complete difference MV.

Happy Holiday To Everyone and Dong Nhi!Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by linea, 25 December 2012 - 12:34 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1451 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

Yan Vpop Live Award December 25, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Merry Christmas!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

It Christmas day and we having a very great new today at Yan VPop Live Dong Nhi won the award for most successful MV of 2012 for her Sau Moi Giac Mo MV beating other big name like Ho Ngoc Ha and My Tam to won the award Posted ImageCongrats to Dong Nhi there is no reason for her not to win the award because her Sau Moi Giac Mo MV is just so beautiful and amazing, she also went through alot of troubles while filming the MV she even got sick after finished filming the MV. All the fans are very happy that Dong Nhi won the award her hard work for Sau Moi Giac Mo MV finally got paid off with the award.

Let continue to support Dong Nhi to win more award keep voting for Dong Nhi at Zing Music Award now she is in top 3. There is a new that Zing Music Award will be taking place on January 21 so there is not much time left to vote. Last year Dong Nhi won Most Favorite Female Artist award let the victory repeat this year.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 25 December 2012 - 06:28 PM.

#1452 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

Dong Nhi In Can tho December 24, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow Dong Nhi look very pretty in those pics I just love her long hair.Posted Image Dong Nhi is very busy for the last few days basically she travel everywhere from Ha noi to Can Tho then back to ho Chi Minh City today for Yan Vpop Live Award, hope she will have some rest until next year.

Fans in Can Tho spoted Dong Nhi in her new Acura white car, she arrived in new Acura white car while Ong Cao Thang is her driverPosted Image Dong Nhi also spending time to talk with her fans after finishing with her performance.

Lastly after Dong Nhi reveal that she may have a world tour in Korea next year yesterday many of her fans in Korea went while and excited, hopefully Dong Nhi will not disappoint her fans in Korea, because her works in Vietnam always busy like crazy that why is really hard for her to have any world tour in other countries, but this year fans in Taiwan were very lucky that they got to see Dong Nhi performing in Taiwan hopefully this luck will go to Korean fans in 2013 finger cross.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 25 December 2012 - 10:55 PM.

• kyla likes this

#1453 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

More Pis At Yan Vpop Live Award
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Dong Nhi's New White Acura Car

Wow look how amazing and sexy Dong Nhi is on that stagePosted Imageshe just rock that stage out. Dong Nhi were performing Nghe Nay Chang Trai the fans were cheering through out the performance.

Dong Nhi new Acura car is just beautiful from now on fans will see Dog Nhi travel in that car to events and concerts.

Edited by linea, 26 December 2012 - 05:18 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1454 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

Backstage Yan Vpop Live Award
Posted Image

Posted Image

These two just so so cute togetherPosted Imageafter one week not appearing together in any event or concert now the fans got to see Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang again.

Nghe Nay Chang Trai Yan Vpop 20 Live Award

Wow the fans are so amazing they got in to the spirit and were cheering and yelling the whole timePosted Image I wish I can be there to join the fans so I can cheer for Dong Nhi too LOL.Posted ImageDong Nhi just rock the stage out she is so amazing on that stage I can tell that the audiences were having a great time.

Lastly this new will surprise the fans that Dong Nhi is 1 of the 5 richest Vietnam celebrity.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 27 December 2012 - 04:58 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1455 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2253 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

Linea, She really that popular in Korea to have a Tour? I did know Korean knew of Dong Nhi since Kpop practically took over Asia.
It'll be interesting to watch her tour Korea and the many fans that come out to support her. Hopefully she'll continue with that plan.

Wow Dong is in the top 5 richest celebrities. Why I'm not surprisedPosted Image She everywhere from concerts, short films and endorsements. Do you have that list by chance?

And lastly, finally I get to see Dong Nhi getting an award ceremonies. I never see her receiving any awards at all. Congrats Dong Nhi! The video was breathtakingly gorgeous. Great performance yet again.

Edited by kyla, 27 December 2012 - 05:14 PM.

#1456 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

More Pics At Yan Vpop 20 Live
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

kyla

Yes Dong Nhi have many fans in Korea she is connect with all her fans from difference country. If she have time then she will thinking about going to Korea because she always very busy. This year Dong Nhi had turned down all movie and series offer to focused on her singing career. Dong Nhi said that she want to act at least in one movie or series in 2013 not a short film so the percentage that she will going to Korea in 2013 is very low.Posted Image

Dong Nhi won plenty of awards but most of the time her manager represent her to accept the award while she is traveling to attending events and concerts. Like last year she won favorite female artist at Zing Music Award her manager represented her to accepting the award while she is on tour in Europe.

What surprised fans the most that Dong Nhi had became the youngest celebrity to be in top 5 richest at the age of 24, back then the richest celebrities mostly in their late 30 or early 40.

Edited by linea, 28 December 2012 - 02:28 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1457 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

Hot One Gorgeous Pic From Tim Ve MV
Posted Image

The excitement for Tim Ve MV is getting higher everydayPosted Image in the next couple week hopefully the fans can get more new about the MV BTS clip, the MV release date and get to see more pics from the MV.

The fans will support Dong Nhi always this will be her another breakthrough MV like Sau Moi Giac Mo MV.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 28 December 2012 - 06:58 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1458 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

New Gorgeous Facebook Pics December 27, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Wow those pics is so gorgeous and pretty for words.Posted Image For the last few days Dong Nhi were very busy traveling to performing at concerts for holiday season now yesterday Dong Nhi had a day off the fans spotted Dong Nhi at the mall by herself.

I love all of her outfits and hair styles, what how amazing Dong Nhi got her hair done in the mall. I just love her curly hair style more than the straight hair.

Lastly some great new Dong Nhi is in the final round for Most popular celebrity of 2012 award,Posted Image the final vote will be on December 29 fans will keep voting for our Dong Nhi. Now there is possibly for Dong Nhi to win two awards one is favorite female artist for Zing Music Award and other is most popular celebrity of 2012. I think Dong Nhi going to win both awards basically she is in the lead for both awards.

Edited by linea, 29 December 2012 - 03:22 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1459 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

Dong Nhi In Dong Nai December 29, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dong Nhi is just so cute and pretty in the red dress.Posted Image Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang have some break together in the day and at night Dong Nhi is busy performing. What a lovely couple Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang always together LOL.

Nghe Nay Chang Trai Live In Dong Nai
http://www.youtube.c...d&v=S2AvULVshXg
Dong Nhi just rock this song outPosted Image the more I heard Dong Nhi sing the more I love this song.

Edited by linea, 30 December 2012 - 08:52 PM.

• kyla likes this

#1460 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2253 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

Thanks Linea!! I sure whatever she decides to do in 2013 she'll be even more successful. The fans loves her fully and she always show them she's grateful for that.

LOL, Even just hanging out in the mall she looks gorgeous. I can't believe she was by herselfPosted Image I couldn't do at allPosted Image Not all fans have honest intentions.

Linea, Have you noticed she and Ong haven't been attending many events for the month of December? Maybe they decided they wanted to be alone sometimes without a camera in their faces.

Anyways, Just want to say Happy New Year to Dong Nhi and Fans!!!!
  • linea likes this

#1461 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:51 AM

New Pics On Facebook
Posted Image

Posted Image

On the pics Dong Nhi look so pretty wearing Vietnamese traditional dress. She also helped her friend straighten her hair. Dong Nhi not only a good role model but also a very good friend.

Kyla
Yes I notice that Dong Nhi not appearing together with Ong Cao Thang often in December maybe they both busy with their own work. Dong Nhi is so nice that she didn't care for her own safety, Dong Nhi is the only celebrity that I see appearing at the mall with any protection.

Happy New Year To Dong Nhi And Friend!

Edited by linea, 01 January 2013 - 08:52 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1462 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:25 AM

New Facebook Pics
Posted Image

Posted Image

Those pics just got posted on Dong Nhi facebook page 2 hours ago don't know where is Dong Nhi or what event she attending, she is so lovely and pretty as always.Posted Image The fans just love that Dong Nhi is posting pics to let them know what she is doing.

Dong Nhi January Schedule
3/1: MTV + Trống Đồng + Điểm Hẹn Sài Gòn
17/1: Hội chợ Bến Tre
18/1: Đà Lạt
19/1: Sk 126
21/1: Zing Music Awards

25/1: Bar Cà Mau
28/1: Hội chợ Tân Châu

The fans will update the schedule when they have the information. Very excited Zing Music Award is on the 21 hopefully Dong Nhi will win Favorite female artist again this year can't wait.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 03 January 2013 - 04:25 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1463 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

Dong Nhi Having Lunch With Fans
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yesterday Dong Nhi having lunch and hanging out with some fans. Those fans were very lucky I'm very jealous of them they get to know Dong Nhi more by talking with her.

Zing Music award is only 2 weeks away hopefully Dong Nhi will hold the award for the second time as favorite female artist.

Nghe Nay Chang Trai Yan Vpop 20 Live HQ

This is a HQ clip of Dong Nhi performance at Yan Vpop 20 live this clip is way better than a fancam. Dong Nhi just rock this song out.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 06 January 2013 - 10:22 PM.

• kyla likes this

#1464 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:38 AM

Hot Pics On Facebook
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Those Pics just got posted on facebook Dong Nhi look so GORGEOUS with that hair style.Posted Image Oh no Ong Cao Thang is not gonna like this a handsome guy trying to pursue Dong Nhi by giving flower.Posted Image Dong Nhi is a fashion queen I love all of her outfiit.

Some pics were taken by the fans at the offline events Dong Nhi always look so cute and adorable with her man Ong Cao Thang.

Edited by linea, 06 January 2013 - 10:16 PM.

• kyla likes this

#1465 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

More Gorgeous Pics With New Hair Style
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OH MYPosted Image So So So So GORGEOUS and CutePosted Image Many fans are die over those pics, Dong Nhi just look so pretty with that hair style I also really love the hair color. The pic she fall sleep at the offline event just so so cute.

Nghe Nay Chang Trai & Sau Moi Giac Mo Live V Hot Countdown
http://www.youtube.c...SvyDD1VM#at=249

Very impressive with Dong Nhi live singingPosted Image she has a very strong voice I just love to hear her singing Sau Moi Giac Mo. Lastly Dong Nhi just so hot and sexy with the black outfit.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 06 January 2013 - 10:23 PM.

• kyla likes this

#1466 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2253 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:03 AM

I love love her new hairstyle. She looks like a different person and it fits her face perfectly.
Thanks for all the updates. Dong Nhi's schedule does indeed looks good for this month but I know she have some surprises in store for fans like in 2012. What is exactly is she and Ong filming in above pics?

Anyways, the performance of the most beautiful ballad was amazing. Her strong and solid vocals were on point but the microphone was totally too loud. It was really obvious when she hit the high notes.

I see she loves Facebook and communicating with fans. She so awesome!

Edited by kyla, 08 January 2013 - 05:03 AM.

• linea likes this

#1467 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

New Pics With Fans
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Basically Dong Nhi taking over the facebook for the last few daysPosted Image plenty of GORGEOUS pics were posted. Dong Nhi just so beautiful is good to see always happy and hang out with her lovely fans.

Kyla
Yes Dong Nhi sure love facebook so she can communicating with all of her fans, maybe we should join too but Dong Nhi have too many friends request. I`m agree with with you that the microphone is too loud but she still singing the song very good I her live singing is perfect.

Edited by linea, 08 January 2013 - 04:40 PM.

• kyla likes this

#1468 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

More GORGEOUS Pics On Facebook
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More pretty pics with new hair style.Posted Image Basically for the beginning of 2013 Dong Nhi just relax and enjoying herself not working like crazy as before, good thing that she taking plenty of pictures to share with her fans, also Dong Nhi look sexy and hot wearing the black dress.

Update January Schedule
3/1: MTV + Trống Đồng + Điểm Hẹn Sài Gòn
5/1: Quay Zing
6/1: Biên Hòa ( đám cưới )
9/1: MTV
10/1: Chung kết Zing
17/1: Hội chợ Bến Tre
18/1: Đà Lạt
19/1: 126
20/1: Trường học
21/1: Trao giải ZMA
25/1: Bar Cà Mau
26/1: Suối Tiên
28/1: Hội chợ Tân Châ

This is the update for Dong Nhi January schedule busy like usual. Zing Music Award is just around the corner hopefully Dong Nhi will win favorite female artist again .

Edited by linea, 11 January 2013 - 03:15 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1469 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

F-Idol Concert January 10, 2013
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

First concert of 2013 with new hair style to start a new yearPosted Image Last night Dong Nhi performed at F-IDOL concert along with other famous artists, I just love Dong Nhi outfit and she always rock on the state.

Wow the first pics is so cutePosted Image Noo Phuoc Thinh were hugging Dong Nhi LOL Ong Cao Thang going to be jealous.Posted Image

Live Nghe Nay Chang Trai F-Idol
http://www.youtube.c...d&v=TfvixX08Tq8

Great performancePosted Image and wow the fans were so in the spirit they were singing and cheering the whole time LOL. Nghe Nay Chang Trai is current Dong Nhi most popular song it taking over all the music charts very impressive with Dong Nhi.

Lastly there is a new that Dong Nhi's MV Tim Ve will release soon very excitedPosted Image there is no exact release date yet, but is should be release at the end of this month or early in February can't wait.

Edited by linea, 12 January 2013 - 02:54 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1470 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:16 AM

#2 Magazine Photo shooting
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang were shooting for the cover of #2 magazine yesterday they look so lovely together.Posted Image The magazine will release next month the fans will buy the magazine for sure because both Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang will reveal about their upcoming project and little bit about their relationship and personal life in the magazine article.

9 more days until Zing Music AwardsPosted Image

Cho Nhau Loi Di Rieng Live At DHSG

First time I hearing Dong Nhi singing this song, she sound so good but the song is very sad.

Edited by linea, 13 January 2013 - 02:37 AM.

#1471 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2253 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

OMG How she dancing in such heelsPosted Image No doubt she looks and sound good at the F-Idol concert but I can't help wondering do she sometimes practice in heels. Not many artists can dance in heels and sing so strongly all at once. Miss Dong Nhi is quite amazing I must say. Also, Ong's hair is growing on me. At first I wasn't thrilled about him changing his hair along with Dong Nhi. But now days he looks good especially in the above pics for #2 magazine. These two look amazing together. I'm looking forward to her MV coming up. From the pics its probably going to be more beautiful than her last one. Lastly, If Dong Nhi schedule keep increasing she won't have anymore days off this month or next. Thanks for the updatesPosted Image

#1472 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

More Pics On Facebook
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More and more pics were posted in the facebookPosted Image wow 2013 will be the years for Dong Nhi facebook. The first pics is so cute is was Ong Cao Thang birthday Dong Nhi is celebrated with him.

kyla
I think Dong Nhi did practiced dancing in high heel that why she has no problem dancing with it. Is was me I will fell to the floor right at the beginning of the performance.Posted Image

I'm agree with you that Ong Cao Thang hair is getting better, I have to said I find him getting more handsome now days. Lastly Dong Nhi Tim Ve MV is not release yet so I cant tell is more beautiful than Sau Moi Giac Mo or not but looking at the BTS pics I think is going to be another beautiful MV from Dong Nhi.

Clip Happy Birthday OCT JANUARY 13, 2013
http://www.youtube.c...d&v=7SWFTXNRoGA

So cute Ong Cao Thang look very happy to have the fans and Dong Nhi to celebrate birthday with hime the cake look delicious yumy yumy.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 13 January 2013 - 10:32 PM.

• kyla likes this

#1473 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

Offline Birthday Ong Cao Thang January 13, 2013
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yesterday January 13, 2013 is Ong Cao Thang 26 birthday and he is celebrated with the fans and Dong Nhi. He received plenty of gifts and a delicious birthday cake.Posted Image The fans said to Ong Cao Thang you already 26 and suggest him to get marry with Dong Nhi soon LOL.Posted Image

Beside celebrating birthday with the fans Ong Cao Thang also celebrated birthday with some friends, Noo Phuoc Thinh and Minh Hang in a hotel room.

I also just noticed that both Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang were born on the same day 13 difference months.

Edited by linea, 15 January 2013 - 02:01 AM.

#1474 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2253 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

The Birthday Party was so so sweet. I specially love the pic of Ong and Dong Nhi feeding each other cakePosted Image
Dong Nhi looking super sexy of course and Ong looks so happy.
LOL, On the clip Ong started singing Happy Birthday to himself. I wonder what he wished for? Hmm, maybe to marry Dong NhiPosted Image

Thanks for sharing the pics and clips.

#1475 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

BTS Pics From Tim Ve MV
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Ah Ha second pic I'm going to faint another kiss scene.Posted Image Last time Sau Moi Giac Mo MV alot of fans were complaining about the kiss scene, now I bet there will be more complaining from the fans for Tim Ve.Posted Image

Anyway the BTS pics for Dong Nhi Tim Ve MV are so beautifulPosted Image Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang will have plenty of romantic scenes in this MV, the excitement for this mv in the 4rum are crazy. Also the part 1 behind the scene for Tim Ve is already posted on youtube but for some reason it can't not be view so I will wait until the fans post another video then I will post it here.

It took the crew one month to set up the set before the filming can begin, and Dong Nhi Tim Ve MV will be first Vietnam 3D MV that mean when the MV release the fans get to watch the MV in 3D at the press conference.

Now we have to wait for behind the scene part 2 clip to release then the trailer and finally official Tim Ve MV will release can't wait.Posted Image I have a feeling this MV will bring Dong Nhi another award this year.

BTS Clip Tim Ve MV
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RgNxu9XM4qI

Finally the BTS clip look very interesting can't wait for part 2 BTS clip. Dong Nhi were having fun flying around LOL.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 18 January 2013 - 03:38 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1476 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

New Gorgeous Pics Dong Nhi&Ong Cao Thang
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So cute togetherPosted Image no matter how many pics never get enough with a hot couple of V-Pop. My favorite is the third pics Dong Nhi is so pretty and I love her face expression ridding on a motorcycle LOL.

Some new Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang will appear on live chat with yan on January 28. I think the fans will ask them plenty of question.

4 more days until Zing Music Award hopefully the fans get to celebrate Dong Nhi victory like last year when she won favorite female artist.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 18 January 2013 - 03:04 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1477 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:39 AM

Buang Khuang Truong Sa-Various Artist
http://www.youtube.c...&v=vMJJDADVGQo#!
Wow the MV just released 3 days agoPosted Image I love when Dong Nhi collaborate with other artists. The song is very emotional that make me want to cry.Posted Image Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang are so cute together in the clip and other artists did a great job on singing the song.

Zing Music Award In 3 Days!Posted Image

Edited by linea, 19 January 2013 - 03:40 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1478 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

New Pics On Facebook
Posted Image

Posted Image

The first pic are so pretty It was taken from the concert that Dong Nhi attended on January 18. I just love Dong Nhi leather jacket her whole outfit just look amazing.

Upcoming Tim Ve Single DVD Cover
Posted Image

Today 6th Sence Entertainment had reveal the DVD cover for Dong Nhi upcoming MV Tim Ve.Posted Image The fans are very excited for the release of the MV. Even though there no official confirm release date yet but is most likely will release in February.

Lastly tomorrow night January 21 is Zing Music awardPosted ImageDong Nhi had been rehearsal for her performance at the award ceremony, hopefully tomorrow there is a new in the 4rum that Dong Nhi win favorite female artist award cant wait.

Hot Teaser TIM VE MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vu4Jb78PnFA#!
Wow the teaser of Dong Nhi's Tim Ve had released it look very beautifulPosted Image the MV will release this month very excited the mv it will release in the next one or two week.

Edited by linea, 21 January 2013 - 06:03 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1479 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

Zing Music Award January 21, 2013
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great new today at Zing Music Award just like what I am expected victory had repeated Dong Nhi won favorite female artist for 2 years in a row.Posted Image Fans is very happy to see Dong Nhi on the stage accepting the award, last year she wasn't able to attend the award ceremony to accepting the award because she were having a world tour in Europe.

Once again congrats to Dong Nhi!Posted Image

Clip Dong Nhi accepting the Award
http://www.youtube.c...&v=GJUtwDWODn4#!
Wow the fans just so amazing they were streaming Dong Nhi name the whole time, the fans is so proud of her, by the way Dong Nhi is is so gorgeous. Posted Image

Edited by linea, 22 January 2013 - 02:47 AM.

• kyla likes this

#1480 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2253 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:38 AM

CONGRATS DONG NHI!!! OMG she so deserved it. I felt she worked the hardest last year doing short films, endorsements, many events & concerts. It clear she the most popular because when her name was called she received the loudest cheer doing the announcement and after. Her accepting speech was humble and sweet. Finally I get to see her accepting an Zing award.

The teaser for TIM VE looks promising and already I'm in love with melody of the song. Can't Wait!

As for "Buang Khuang", the song was indeed nice but they could of given Ong and Dong Nhi more to sing instead a few lines in the Beginning.
I don't usually listen to songs that have various of artists because honestly they don't sound all that interesting. But everyone in "Buang Khuang" sung their parts nicely. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by kyla, 22 January 2013 - 04:40 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dong nhi, singer

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)