• PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

C2 Tea Commercial

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Welcome to page 34!Posted Image

So pretty and cute Posted ImageDong Nhi doing a commercial for C2 tea is one of her favoriet drink. Dong Nhi look so beautiful in the white dress is fit with her figure perfectly, also love Dong Nhi beautiful long hair.

Lastly Fresh concert is only 10 days awayPosted Imagefans are really excited and trying to get their ticket. Dong Nhi will having alot of amazing performances at the Fresh Concert I really can't wait.

Edited by linea, 25 September 2012 - 10:35 PM.

• kyla and Antoine like this

#1322 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

Cute Pics Dong Nhi With Fans September 20, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Today Dong Nhi attendted an event in Phan Thiet, the fans went backstage to meet Dong Nhi. Those pics are really funny and cute LOLPosted Image Love how Dong Nhi interact with her lovely fans, in those pics is look like the fans were trying to capture Dong Nhi.

Fan Holding Fresh Concert Ticket
Posted Image
Yep the countdown for the Fresh Concert is already beginPosted Image only 9 more days. Most of Dong Nhi fans will be at the Concert on September 29, 2012 the tickets ia already sold out. according to the news today. The audience will get to see the difference Dong Nhi on stage at fresh concert when she perform with the style totally difference, Dong Nhi will perform atleast 15 songs at the Fresh Concert I really can;t wait.

Edited by linea, 21 September 2012 - 12:06 AM.

#1323 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

Dong Nhi Offline With FC Ha Noi September 21, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yesterday Dong Nhi having an offline event with her fan club in Ha Noi.Posted Image Dong Nhi attended the concert in Ha Noi the next day she spending time with her fans in Ha Noi this time Ong Cao Thang joined the offline event. The fans also gave Dong Nhi a painting of her the fans painted by themself. LOL Dong Nhi look super cute with the bunny ears.Posted Image

Den Ben Mua Bye Bye Label
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1DDJkZIhtts

Dong Nhi are rock on that stagePosted Image Love how the fans were cheering and singing along with Dong Nhi. Only 7 more days until Fresh Concert looking forward to see more performances of Dong Nhi.

Edited by linea, 22 September 2012 - 06:58 PM.

#1324 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

Dong Nhi & Suboi & Gil Le Take Over Ha Noi September 23, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Bye Bye Label had moved to Ha Noi todayPosted Image Dong Nhi, Suboi and Gil Le taking over Ha Noi many fans came to the concert today. Dong Nhi look very beautiful. I really like her outfit she definietly is a fashion queen.

I bet Dong Nhi is very happy because this time Ong Cao Thang were there at the Bye Bye Label to watch her performing. The last couple Bye Bye Label concerts Ong Cao Thang were unable to attend. Love all the support that the fans gave to the three girls.

Only 6 more days until Fresh Concert.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 23 September 2012 - 08:17 PM.

#1325 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:40 AM

Thanks for the updates Mary,
Where is the clip for the CJ Tea Commerical?
I shouldn't be watching it since I gave up Tea 2 months ago but Dong Nhi look so cute in these pics.

I'm so so happy she performed my number 1 favorite song from her "Den Ben Mua". She looked so cool on that stage and the fans singing along with her was totally awesome. I just know she's going to rock the Fresh Concert. Can't Wait!!!

Edited by kyla, 24 September 2012 - 01:40 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#1326 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

More Pics At Bye Bye Label In Ha Noi
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Dong Nhi are rock on that stagePosted Image She look so lovely. I love how Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang hand in hand at the Bye Bye LabelPosted Image they didn't afraid to show their love in public.

kyla

Dong Nhi 24th birthday are just around the corner, Dong Nhi said it before that she will getting married when is she 24 years old, there is a article in the magazines today the poll showed that most people said they will stop like Dong Nhi when she become a married women.Posted Image I don't know why but for me I will support Dong Nhi no matter what.

Den Ben Mua English Cover By-Anh Dao

kyla I just founded this video on youtube, wow I have to say Anh Dao did a very good job singing Den Ben Mua in English.Posted Image Dong Nhi will be very impressed if she see this video.
5 more days until Fresh Concert!Posted Image

Edited by linea, 24 September 2012 - 06:21 PM.

#1327 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

Dong Nhi At Cong Doan College September 24, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yesterday Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang performed at Cong Doan College in Ha Noi.Posted ImageDong Nhi still in Ha Noi yesterday many students attended the concert. Dong Nhi look so pretty in the gold dress LOL Posted ImageDong Nhi look very beautiful in all kind of dresses.

Ong Cao Thang and Dong Nhi can't get any cuter on that stage. I just love seeing these two together. I many peoples are jealous of their love they always have each other. Anyway Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang performed Mau Doi Moi, Dong Nhi also have a solo performance but I don't know what song did she sang can't wait for the clip.

4 more days until Fresh Concert!Posted Image

Edited by linea, 25 September 2012 - 10:25 PM.

#1328 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:50 AM

OMG!!!! Anh Dao did a fantastic jobPosted Image That's the best English version I heard from a fan while searching through Youtube. Dong Nhi should invite her on stage with her. Wow, I totally loving this clip. Thanks for sharingPosted Image

Why oh Why do fans care if Dong Nhi marry young? She will still be an amazing young talent in the industry and she would continue being her usual down to earth self. I don't see anything changing except her private life. People already find her and Ong to be very adorable so how marrying him would change the situation? Anyways, I doubt she getting marry anytime soon so people need to relax.

4 more days to the fresh concertPosted Image
  • Antoine likes this

#1329 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

Fresh Concert Will Begin On September 28, 2012
Posted Image

Great new Fresh Concert will be on the 28 instead of 29!Posted Image It will one day earlier. Now all the fans are really excited just 2 more day.

Fresh Concert Rehearsahl September 26, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Today Dong Nhi already starting reahearsal for the Fresh Concert. There will be some guest perform with Dong Nhi at the Fresh Concert Ong Cao Thang is one of the guess. Dong Nhi will spend the next 2 days reahear fo the Fresh Concert and get ready for the big show this Friday LOL I really can't wait.Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Now Fresh Concert in 2 days!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by linea, 26 September 2012 - 06:39 PM.

#1330 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

Cute Pics From Offline Event September 18, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

LOL those pics just got posted in the 4rumPosted Image Ong Cao Thang is so romantic he dressed in the bear suit got down on one knee to gave flower to Dong Nhi oh my.Posted Image These two is so lovely, it look like Ong Cao Thang is propose to Dong NhiPosted Image Ong Cao Thang can propose to Dong Nhi on her 24th birthday next month because that is the age Dong Nhi want to getting marry.

Edited by linea, 26 September 2012 - 08:41 PM.

#1331 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

More Pics From Fresh Concert Rehearsal
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

LOL Fresh Concert is tomorrow!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image even though I'm not going to be there but it still make me very excited. Dong Nhi had wrap up the final rehearsal, I hope tomorrow Fresh Concet will be successful.

Sau Moi Giac Mo Cover By Hong Thao

This is another amazing video cover from the fansPosted Image I have to say some of the fans are having the talent to become a singer. If Dong Nhi see these video I think she will invite them to perfom on stage with her.

Fresh Concert is Tomorrow!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image kyla you will get to see plenty of pics and clips of Dong Nhi perfomances at the Fresh Concert.

#1332 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

Dong Nhi At Diem Hen Sai Gon September 27, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Lol Look like Dong Nhi dyed her hair agian is so beautifulPosted Image Dong Nhi is a vey busy girl yesterday is the day before Fesh Concert she had to performed at Diem Hen Sai Gon and went to the elementary school fo a charity event Dong Nhi also sang for the students there.Posted Image

Anyways Fresh Concerts is aleady over some of the clips of Dong Nhi peformance fans alredy posted in the 4rum, but not the picsPosted Image there will be plenty of pics will be coming to the 4rum by tomorrow.

Nghe Nay Chang Trai Live At Fresh Concert

This is the openning of the Fresh ConcertPosted Image Dong Nhi look so cool and amazing. The cam style won the most votes from the fans I didn't ecpected the cam style to won.Posted Image

kyla here is the link to the other clips of Dong Nhi performances at Fresh Concert http://www.dongnhifc...ead.php?t=40640 There are so many good peformances from Dong Nhi at Fresh Concerts.Posted Image

#1333 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

OMG Hong Thao, I'm totally speechless right nowPosted Image Gosh her voice is so powerful!!!
When Dong Nhi find time she really need to search Youtube to hear fans sing her songs. She would totally feel so honored and impressed.

Thanks for the Fresh Concert clips.
Its not a surprise that she put on her best performance.
And I'm totally loving the audience reaction.
I'm at work right now so I'll watch the rest of the clips later.

Btw, Ong and Dong Nhi so cute at the offline eventsPosted Image

Thanks Mary!

Edited by kyla, 29 September 2012 - 03:47 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1334 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

Pics From Fresh Concert

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some pics from the Fresh Concert already posted in the 4rum. Dong Nhi performances at the Fresh Concert got alot of praises and the Fresh Concert was very successful. Dong Nhi look really amazing in those pics. More pics to come.

kyla

I know right the fans sound really amazing singing Dong Nhi songs, Dong Nhi should see her fans singing she will be very impressive. I will try to post more cover video from the fans when I found it on Youtube.

#1335 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

Cute Pics Back Stage Fresh Concert
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OMG Dong Nhi can get any cuter!Posted Image I have to say I really love Dong Nhi look at the Fresh Concert. I'm very curious who is Dong Nhi talking with on the phone.Posted Image

Anyway more pics from the Fresh concert to come.kyla the screenshot from C2 tea comercial clip already posted in the 4rum I will try to post it here tomorrow. Dong Nhi C2 tea comercial clip will air all over Vietnam soon.

Edited by linea, 30 September 2012 - 12:40 AM.

#1336 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

Mary, I forgot to ask you what theme did you use for the fresh concert?
I know the sexy Indian outfit was the most popular but I didn't see her wear any of the outfit.
The skit was probably to help promote the concert I'm thinking

Anyways, thanks for the adorable pics.
I'm happy the night went by successful.

Edited by kyla, 30 September 2012 - 10:15 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1337 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

More Pics At Fresh Concert
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Wow more pics from the Fresh Concert just got posted in the 4rum.Posted Image Dong Nhi is so amazing she also invited a fan to came up the stage to sing with her. I'm so happy that the Fresh Concert was very successful and Dong Nhi having a great night.

kyla

The Cam style won the most votes from the fans, I mentioned in my previous post. On the first pics you can see Dong Nhi wearing the cam outfit, also there is a clip of Dong Nhi performance in Cam style if you go to the link that I posted to see other performances.

Is October 1 that mean 12 more days until Dong Nhi 24th birthday.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 01 October 2012 - 05:03 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1338 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

Cute Pics Dong Nhi In Ha Noi
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

LOL Dong Nhi is so so so cute.Posted Image Posted Image Those pics were taken while Dong Nhi in a hotel in Ha Noi. I really love how Dong Nhi always update the pics for the fans to see.

Dong Nhi look like an employee at the hotel.Posted Image The fans already star planning the party to celebrate Dong Nhi 24th birthday. Dong Nhi also will having an offline event to celebrate her 24 birthday with the fans.

Hopefully the fans will post Dong Nhi schedule for October soon.

Edited by linea, 01 October 2012 - 09:49 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1339 HeoYucky

HeoYucky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

Hi, I'm new here Posted Image. I really love Dong Nhi as well as Ong Cao Thang.
Posted Image
This is Ong Cao Thang new song and m/v that is coming out soon with Dong Nhi as the actress and make up.
  • Antoine likes this

#1340 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:00 AM

Hi there Heo Yucky! welcome you to Dong Nhi thread.

Thank you for the news I really love Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang i'm very happy that they will collaborate in another mv together. I looking forward for the mv to be release.

Heo Yucky come to visit the thread often hope to see more more of your posts here.
  • Antoine likes this

#1341 HeoYucky

HeoYucky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

I'll surely visit more often Posted Image
Posted Image
For the new m/v I'm guessing.
Posted Image
Idk if you guys seen this but this is from Dong Nhi FB.
  • Antoine likes this

#1342 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

New Face Book Pics
Posted Image

LOL Dong Nhi is very very pretty in those picsPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Usually Dong Nhi having light make up but she still look Gorgeous with dark make up, hopefully Dong Nhi can post more pics like this to share with the fans.

Heo Yucky
I'm very happy to know that you will visit the thread oftenPosted Imagethank for the pic on the first pic Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang with the e kip making the mv I'm really excited for this mv to release. Also I noticed that the first pic just got posted in the 4rum look like you know how to access to Dong Nhi fan club 4rum from now on you can help me post the pics and latest news on Dong Nhi here.Posted Image

Fresh Concert Full

This is the full clip of the Fresh Concert Dong Nhi performances that night is so amazingPosted Image I hope she will have another liveshow soon to celebrate her 5th anniversary in the industry.

Dong Nhi's 24th birthday in 10 days!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
  • Antoine likes this

#1343 HeoYucky

HeoYucky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

Edited by HeoYucky, 10 October 2012 - 07:54 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#1344 HeoYucky

HeoYucky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by HeoYucky, 10 October 2012 - 07:54 AM.

• linea and Antoine like this

#1345 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

Dong Nhi & Ong Cao Thang On The Street In Ha Noi
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

LOL I just love this couplePosted Image Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang always look very happy when they are together, this is what we call love. Dong Nhi always smile and happy I hope that she always stay this way.

Heo Yucky

Thank you for the clips and pics, Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang sound so good together. I really like their new song hopefully they will film a mv for the song that would be so great. Keep posting more beautiful pics of Dong Nhi.

Also Heo Yucky you only can post 3 large images the rest in the thumnail, also you can only post one youtube video lastly this thread is about Dong Nhi so we should talk more about Dong Nhi or else the post is consider a spam and will get deleted by the mod when we get close to page 51.

Dong Nhi 24th birthday in 9 days!Posted Image

Edited by linea, 04 October 2012 - 07:28 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1346 HeoYucky

HeoYucky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:29 AM

Ok sure sorry I didn't know because I just joined 2-3 days ago I'll keep that in mind.
Posted Image
The song is called The Past That Is Like A Dream (Quá Khứ Như Một Giấc Mơ), vol 4 that will be release in November.
8 more days till' Dong Nhi birthday :D I hope people would release the fancam fast.

#1347 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:59 AM

OMG thank you very much Heo Yucky!

I'm very happy to see Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy working together again they are my first favorite couple before Dong Nhi started dating Ong Cao Thang.

Heo Yucky is this Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy new duet song? I really hope so.

Yep Dong Nhi's 24th birthday is only 8 days away I really hope she will have a very great birthday with her family and love one.

Keep the pics and news coming Heo Yucky!

Where is Kyla? this thread feel like missing something without her.
  • Antoine likes this

#1348 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

Banner Happy Birthday Dong Nhi
Posted Image

Posted Image

So beautiful fans just designed those pics for Dong Nhi's birthday.Posted ImagePosted Image Dong Nhi look so pretty in those pics only 8 more days until her 24 birthday, time goes by very fast now our Dong Nhi had grown up I remember when she first entered the industry in 2008 when she was only 19 years old she had a very cute teenage image.

Dong Nhi's October Schedule

6/10: 19g30 ctr từ thiện Tây Ninh tại villa club
23g bar 1A Lê Hồng Phong
7/10 : Hội chợ Buôn Mê Thuột
9/10 : 12g30 Nhi và Thắng chụp hình cho HHT số đặc biệt
12/10 : Hội chợ Rạch Giá
16/10 : 17g ctr sv Thủ Đức ở cafe Rio
18/10 : Trống Đồng
21/10 : Event Honda Tây Ninh

On the schedule no offline event party for Dong Nhi birthdayPosted Image Dong Nhi is very busy as usual hopefully she will find sometime to celebrate her birthday with the fans no matter is not on October 13.
  • Antoine likes this

#1349 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

Pretty Pics On Dong Nhi Mimo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

​Dong Nhi posted those pics on her mimo website to share with everyone. Dong Nhi always look very cute and pretty in every pics.Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

There is a new in the 4rum that there will be no offline party to celebrate Dong Nhi' birthday this year, because of her busy schedule. This year Dong Nhi just spent her birthday with her family and friends in private, even though I hope Dong Nhi will post some pics to share with the fans.

Dong Nhi 24th Birthday In 8 days!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by linea, 05 October 2012 - 09:19 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1350 Antoine

Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2801 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DONG NHI ! ! !

#1351 kyla

kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

Welcome to the thread HeoYucky!

As I true fan of Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy I'm so happy to see them working together again. I just found it so weird that they stop working together because Dong Nhi announced she was dating Ong. I'm so looking forward to this song. Thanks for sharing!

I see she has a busy schedule for the month of October. I hope she getting plenty of rest.

I can't wait to see her Birthday party picsPosted Image

Edited by kyla, 05 October 2012 - 11:41 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1352 HeoYucky

HeoYucky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

New M/V teaser picture
Posted Image
New picture on Ong Cao Thang new m/v. It's sad that she is not having an offline birthday party but then she already celebrated it before hand with FC Ha Noi. It is true about Ngo Kien Huy and Dong Nhi new duet I think coz I saw it on the forum that's what the person who posted said. It seem that this m/v and song would be another sad ballad song type but ok at least there is something to watch :D. The picture of them together inside the picture look so cute Posted Image

#1353 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:47 AM

OMG Thank Heo Yucky!Posted Image

Dong Nhi look so beautiful in the MV Teaser pic. Posted Image Posted Image So this is Ong Cao Thang's song Dong Nhi just the main female actress in his MV.

About Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy new duet song I'm very excited I know this is going to be a very good song. I really hope Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy will film an mv for their new duet song because I really want to see them as a couple on sceence again.

Dong Nhi birthday still 7 days away there still plenty of time for her to plan.

Edited by linea, 06 October 2012 - 02:50 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#1354 HeoYucky

HeoYucky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmtnyGeKQ0Q&feature=colike
Yup Posted Image I swear this video is so funny. This is from the BFF offline for YanTV. She's the main actress and makeup artist too :P

Edited by HeoYucky, 06 October 2012 - 03:01 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#1355 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

Fans Design Pics Dong Nhi Birthday
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Only 7 more days to October 13 Dong Nhi's birthday!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Fans design those as a birthday gift for Dong Nhi. Those pics are so cute and gorgeousePosted Image the fans is so amazing.

It kind of quiet in the 4rum after the fresh concert, maybe Dong Nhi is taking a rest because is almost her birthday, or maybe she is gettinf ready for the release of her second album, I really can't wait for the news so far we know she will be the main female actress fo Ong Cao Thang new MV will release around this month and next month she will release a new duet with Nho Kien Huy I am so looking forward to that.

Heo Yucky
Thank for the clip that clip is very hilaiousPosted Image Dong Nhi keep losing. The fans is very lucky that they got to spending time with Dong Nhi.
  • Antoine likes this

#1356 HeoYucky

HeoYucky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

Ong Cao Thang secretly takes Dong Nhi to choose a wedding dress.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
See more at: http://kenh14.vn/sta...09095515855.chn

Edited by HeoYucky, 10 October 2012 - 07:53 AM.

#1357 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

More Pics At The Wedding Store October 9, 2012

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang were spotted at the wedding store by the paparazzi.Posted Image Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang both trying on the bride and the groom outfit. After choosing their wedding dress Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang also hanging out together on the street late in the night hand in hand, then Ong Cao Thang drove Dong Nhi home then he leaved alone.

This new making many fans wondering are Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang going to announce the good new to the media soon, why they have to buy a wedding dress?

Anyway Dong Nhi look very beautiful in the wedding dress, only 3 more days until Dong Nhi's 24th birthday I think she and Ong Cao Thang will let the fans know the good new anout their wedding.

Thank Heo Yucky for the pics! just to let you know the post have to be at least 2 to 3 sentences long or else is consider a spam and it will delete by the mod later.

Edited by linea, 10 October 2012 - 05:09 PM.

#1358 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

Dong Nhi & Ong Cao Thang Wedding October 10, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

OH My Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang look very beautiful on their wedding dayPosted Image Yesterday they just got spotted at the wedding store the next day is their wedding. Dong Nhi is a very beautiful bride standing next to her handsome groom Ong Cao Thang.Posted Image

I'm just kidding those pics is at the Bella Wedding Party event that Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang attended today is not a real wedding.Posted Image At first when those pics first got posted in the Dong Nhi Facebook webpage and in the 4rum the fans very curious they though is was a real wedding Dong Nhi had got married with Ong Cao Thang but later they figured out is just for Bella wedding event. I find is really cute that Ong Cao Thang always got down on one knee to gave Dong Nhi flowers.

Edited by linea, 10 October 2012 - 10:39 PM.

#1359 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

More Pics From Bella Wedding Party
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't get enough with those pics Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang are so so so so cute together in the bride and the groom outfits. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Hopefully Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang will announce the good new so we can see the real wedding.

Today is October 11 Dong Nhi's 24 birthday is only 2 days away can't wait for her to share the pics on her facebook and in the 4rum.Posted Image

Edited by linea, 11 October 2012 - 06:13 PM.

#1360 linea

linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Dong Nhi And Ong Cao Thang At Thao Cam Vien October 12, 2012
Posted Image

Posted Image

New 4Rum Banner
Posted Image

Today Dong Nhi and Ong Cao Thang hanging out together at Thao Cam Vien Zoo, they are so cute together. I never see a couple that so close like them. The second pic is so cutePosted Image
look at Ong Cao Thang face expression when Dong Nhi is feeding him LOL.

Also the new banner for the 4rum are so so pretty!Posted Image tomorrow is Dong nhi 24th birthday hope she will have a great birthday with her beloved one and family.

Edited by linea, 12 October 2012 - 07:20 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dong nhi, singer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users