1765 replies to this topic

#841 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:37 AM

Bua hahaha!! A Taiwan ZZ fan, Selena, actually met ZZ at the carpark of the racing track, and ZZ even initiated conversation with her!!
Guess what they talked about? Her car!

ZZ was with Tiantian and this fan was one of the extra actors. She went to the car to get an umbrella and when she closed her car boot/ trunk, ZZ was standing there and asked her about her car. They even talked about type of petrol to use etc etc. Hahaha!! Such a super cute story. And I am so glad this happened to Selena who captured such beautiful and gorgeous ZZ pix for us. :D I believe ZZ actually recognize her cuz she has been many times to the airport to send him off and take his pix.
:D

Read it here at vicchou, post #201 :

http://www.vicchouba...&page=1&page=21

#842 chang_29

chang_29

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1168 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:05 AM

WAAAAHHHH! SU TAI YING In ACTION! thanks Sytwo~jie for the link
Posted Image

Posted Image
chang

Edited by chang_29, 13 July 2011 - 09:34 AM.

#843 ♫softlipz♫

♫softlipz♫

Cogito Ergo Sum

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4365 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:25 AM

Hello ZZ Junkies
We have some not very good news about Home drama today, but let's not be anxious, stay calm and pray things will be settled soon.

http://tw.nextmedia....ssueID/20110713

Apple news reported today that Home drama's NTD240million grant was taken back by the Taiwan News Bureau, according to the bureau spokesperson it was due to non-fulfillment of agreement (maybe due to delayed timing?) but the producer Virginia Liu claimed that it is because the drama content includes the White Terror" or 228 incident which led to this. Because of this, PTS was not able to broadcast the drama so far.

http://www.vicchouba...pnthnlezuqh.jpg

http://www.vicchouba...3r25k02i0iu.jpg

Google translate
[spoiler]
Taiwan Apple - straight up "home" 24 million grant was withdrawn producers blame the White Terror 110,713
July 13, 2011

EN07_001. Jpg
2 hours ago upload
Download attachment (104.73 KB)

Zai Zai to expand road show, the courage to challenge a variety of roles.

EN07_002. Jpg
2 hours ago upload
Download attachment (80.57 KB)

Zai Zai (left), Zhang Jun Ning, Yang Kuei-mei, Li Guoyi performance of "home", being unable to broadcast.

Virginia Liu

[Taipei] Zhao Dazhi ╱ from the Zai Zai (Vic) starring drama "home" during filming due to funding, co-production problems twists and turns, and now even from the news bureau in 2008 to get 24 million yuan counseling Downtown is withdrawn, have then pay liquidated damages of $ 2.4 million producer Virginia Liu Qiao white terror, and an administrative petition, the public television broadcast also suspended.

Information Office yesterday announced 100 annual "high-definition television production subsidy levy election case" list, which, when Shen Hua "recovered" had been removed the grant of the "treasures" and regain the 11 million yuan of funds. The Virginia Liu because "home" breach of contract, the case for three years and grants can not be sending this list is like salt in her wounds.
Virginia Liu yesterday angrily said: "On the surface the ground is not removed as scheduled with a grant to pay, but the next document that I deny the military's war against Japan, sacrifice and dedication, I also questioned the $ 80 million to take the CPC United Front, which is not white What is terrorism? "
This Information Office Director Wang radio station to respond to, "go home" The reason why grants were withdrawn, not content issues.

Information Office rejected that did not pay with
He stressed that because the original script has been passed, because the first three cross with each other is not entirely: "dragged around 2 years, we also reserve the budget, the results also do not pay out taxpayer money can not be wasted this way, to take government money to comply with the rules of the game. "currently and in the petition stage, he hopes the crew will not recapture it, said the tape did not pay, but where's the white terror?
"Home" by Zai Zai, Lee Daniel Lee, starring Zhang Jun Ning, describes Taiwanese Medical recruited to China by the Japanese war, the Japanese returned to Taiwan after the defeat of the question of identity, the total production cost of about NT $ 150 million, the original Virginia Liu because there are insufficient funds in Taiwan, the consent of the Government Information Office to find co-production unit of Beijing, "Tak television."
Since the case had passed, the script content is not a problem, but the news crew suddenly this year the Board requested the script word for word the trial, the trial-by-set drama, Virginia Liu united front in order to prove the suspect was not agreed with, was later questioned on the 228, White Terror, etc. fallacy of misplaced many, vilify the military and stereotype-based. But Virginia Liu felt that facts are things we all know, she just did not pay more as a background dwell.

Not sure the exact reason for this issue surrounding the drama (political in nature or just agreement issue?), but really pray and hope it will be settled soon. It will be such a BIG BIG waste if audience cannot get to watch such an excellent production due to internal conflicts among the production team and the news bureau.

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

This just can't be! Home is my most anticipated drama from ZZ and I'm really really hoping that it would be shown this year. This can't be happening :down . I hope that the producers of this drama will be able to settle this dispute very soon. I agree with Sytwo, it would be such a BIG WASTE if this drama will not be shown in Taiwan.

I take it that this only applies to Taiwan and not in Mainland China? I hope there would not be any trouble too in China when it comes to the showing of this drama. Because if there would be, then that would surely ruin my day. :down

Softlipz

Edited by allen2792, 03 September 2011 - 01:27 PM.
please remove img tags when quoting

#844 MrCritique

MrCritique

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:43 PM

Hello ZZ Junkies
We have some not very good news about Home drama today, but let's not be anxious, stay calm and pray things will be settled soon.

Apple news reported today that Home drama's NTD240million grant was taken back by the Taiwan News Bureau, according to the bureau spokesperson it was due to non-fulfillment of agreement (maybe due to delayed timing?) but the producer Virginia Liu claimed that it is because the drama content includes the White Terror" or 228 incident which led to this. Because of this, PTS was not able to broadcast the drama so far.

I am surprised because 1) I did not know that the producer had received funding from the Taiwanese government for this project, and 2) if that was the case shouldn't she already have run the script by them prior to shooting given the drama's sensitive subject matter that heavily focuses on the delicate trifecta of China, Japan, and Taiwan.

At this point, if there were no further resolution, I think they should go ahead to air the drama in China and use the fee proceeds to pay back Taiwan. This would drastically cut into the profits for the producer but that's life.

Taking governmental money to fund private projects has always a double-edged sword no matter where you are: there is a price to be paid whenver you've slept with the devil. :wacko:

#845 luvvic

luvvic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:01 PM

Hello Junkies, Congratulations on a turning to a new page!

Taking governmental money to fund private projects has always a double-edged sword no matter where you are: there is a price to be paid whenver you've slept with the devil. :wacko:

I cried just from watching HOME trailer... *blow nose*

I am pretty sure it's just purely political dilemma. Otherwise Taiwanese won't act all in sudden like that, specially the movie is done by their beloved son, Zai Zai. Oh well, if that happens, I hope the more they try to stop the movie from airing, the more FANS will be seeking to watch it.

Zai Zai said "Don't worry! Don't be upset! I'm still here with you FANS. Everything will work out just fine!"

Posted Image

#846 btzigane

btzigane

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1542 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:39 PM

I'm so disappointed with the delay in "Home's" airdate because of the dispute between the Government Information Office and the production team. From the time Vic accepted the project, I felt a mixture of anticipation and dread -- anticipation because it sounds like such a breakthrough role for him and dread because the story is such a sensitive topic and I had the feeling it's going to run into trouble either with the Taiwanese or Chinese government.

I've translated the Apple daily story for those who might be interested in learning more about what the article said about the controversy.

Subsidy for Vic's “Home” withdrawn, producer cries “White Terror”
July 13, 2011
By Chao Ta-chih, Apple Daily

“Home,” the TV drama starring Vic “Zai Zai” Chou, has suffered a series of setbacks, including problems with financing and partnerships. Now, even the NT$24 million (about US$830,000) subsidy granted by Taiwan's Government Information Office (GIO) in 2008 has been withdrawn, and the production has to pay a fine of NT$2.4 million. Producer Virginia Liu called it “White Terror” and has filed an administrative appeal. Public Television System has also postponed the airdate.

The GIO yesterday (July 12) announced the names of the programs included in Year 100's* [ROC calendar year 100] “Subsidies for High-Definition TV Programs Project” this year. The list included Shen Shih-hua's “Shi Er Fu Te,” while “Gui Bao,” whose subsidy was withdrawn before, was given another NT$11 million grant. This is like adding insult to the injury for Liu's “Home,” which lost its grant because it failed to fulfill its contract terms within three years.

A furious Liu said yesterday: “On the surface, the grant was withdrawn because [we] failed to submit the project within the agreed period. But [the GIO] also issued a statement saying I overlooked the sacrifices and contributions that the Nationalist Army made during the War of Resistance against Japan, and even suspected me of accepting NT$800 million from the Chinese Communists to promote their ‘united front tactic' [referring to the Chinese Communists' tactic of promoting the idea that Taiwan is part of the Communist People's Republic of China]. If this isn't the ‘White Terror,' what is it? [implying that the government was employing oppressive tactics reminiscent of the White Terror era].”

In response, the GIO's broadcasting and TV division chief Wang Cheng said that the subsidy for “Home” was withdrawn not because of problems with the content.

Wang stressed that the script had already been approved before. It was because the third phase/part [I'm not sure what this means, maybe the tape for the third part?] was not submitted in full: “It got delayed by two years. We even set aside the budget, but in the end they were not able to submit [the required part]. We can't waste taxpayers' money like this. If you're using government funds, then you have to play by the rules.” Now that the case is under appeal, he hoped the production team would stop spreading stories and said that since they they haven't even submitted the tape, how can they talk about “White Terror”?

“Home” has Vic, Lee Li-ren and Janine Chang as the lead stars. It is the story of a Taiwanese doctor who was conscripted by the Japanese army to fight in China. After the Japanese surrender, the doctor went back home to Taiwan and had to deal with the problem of acceptance because of his identity. Production expenses have reached NT$150 million. At the time, because Liu was short on funding in Taiwan, she – with the consent of the GIO – found a Chinese partner, Talent International Film Co. As the project has already received approval, the script shouldn't have been a problem. But this year, the GIO informed the production team that it would carefully scrutinize the script. To dispel suspicions that she is engaged in any “united front tactic” Liu agreed to the word-for-word review. Later on, it was even suspected of misrepresenting the 228 Massacre, the White Terror era, other incidents and the Nationalist Army. Liu felt that people know their history. She only used history as a backdrop and there was no attempt to misrepresent the truth.
Spoiler

#847 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

Btzi
Thanks very much for the translation of the Apple Home news. Its really helpful to fully know what it means.

I have also been both excited and apprehensive about this subject matter. And had suspicions that it ran into problems due to the content when we did not hear any news about the airing date. I just hope that they will be able to settle the matter soon. I think that this news came out because the GIO just announced the new grants given out to different tv productions and either Apple news was sharp- eyed and spotted that Home was no longer in the list, or the Home producer took this opportunity to raise awareness to the public about the issues she was facing with GIO. It also does not help matters that the ruling party now is Kuomintang and it's their 100 years anniversary which might make people suspicious about the whole situation (not trying to discuss politics here but just something I noted). Then again, it could be the producer trying to create noise for the drama.

Seriously hope the drama can air soon. One positive thing is that this news will certainly raise awareness for the Home. I also think it's an important recount of history that will be very educational esp to the young Taiwanese. Whether the content is accurate or not can then be debated. But the main point of the story is really about how an innocent citizen(s) is caught up in the whole political situation. Something that I am sure many older Taiwanese can relate very well too.

Sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 13 July 2011 - 08:46 PM.

#848 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

OMG!! Looks like many of the other media is picking up the Home news including tv stations and the news seems to be competing to show more new scenes from the drama!!

Take a look at this news from TTV - more amazing new home scenes! Aah make me even more desperate to watch it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCQwFjuar9U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Looks like awareness for the drama is gonna rise up quite a lot after this in Taiwan. Hope this will build up momentum for the series as it sort out it's issues and then launch with a bang!

Edited by sytwo, 14 July 2011 - 01:15 AM.

#849 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:04 AM

More TV news of Home drama issue :

NEXT/ Apple (tudou version) :
http://www.tudou.com...ew/DBPseyJyFU8/

CTI :
http://www.tudou.com...ew/bVnEssH_6fc/

TVBS-N :
http://www.tudou.com...ew/g-rCXNYP-LA/

Both parties (GIO and Home producer) even spoke directly to the media. And it looks like producer Virginia Liu was reading from a letter or something when she quoted what GIO said about the drama content as "overlooked the sacrifices and contributions that the Nationalist Army made during the War of Resistance against Japan". This seems to be blowing up to a pretty big issue.......

JUST DON'T LET THIS STOP THE DRAMA FROM AIRING !!!!!! :strike :strike

OR I'LL SHOOT !!!!
:shoot :shoot :shoot

sytwo

#850 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:57 AM

More TV news report with MORE new scenes of HOME drama

NEXT TV
- lots of bombing scenes here

- the producer and GIO spokesperson spoke to the media
- from the extended footages, looks to me that the real issue is REALLY the drama content rather than the delayed timing as what the GIO rep first said.
- the GIO personnel was saying something like "...we have even help to provide expert historians and feels there are many areas that need to be relooked at......they were worried that there will be a Taiwan version and a Mainland version, what if both of this happens, who will take accountability?"
- the producer said that someone informed the GIO that the production team received 80million (or 800mil?) funding from Mainland investors and have "sided the Mainland government" and no matter how they explained it did not help. She
- she said that they have already made changes due to the sensitive themes and because it receive sponsorship from GIO. She also said before knowing the outcome they were asked to meet with GIO and made changes (not sure of this part).

TTV news
- more scenes that we have not seen before incl hospital scenes and in-home scenes with Janine, ZZ's little brother and mom. I think I also saw one of Li Li Ren looking like he has lost his mind??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1p0LwMY-Gk&feature=player_embedded
- content is the same as NEXT TV but only quoted the Home producer, and did not show the GIO personnel's reply.
- the producer said she did expect that dispute arising due to the script

Sorry I did not make a full translation. Hope my summary is correct and did not misrepresent anything.

Vicfan and btzigane,
If I summarized wrongly, please correct if needed, as my mandarin understanding of what they say may not be accurate.

sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 14 July 2011 - 01:09 AM.

#851 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:20 AM

The numerous news coverage of Home drama controversy :

Apple HK
http://tw.nextmedia....20110713/page/1

USTV
http://60.250.164.17...19-type-18.html

CTI news
http://219.87.59.182...=15&sno=1209153

CTI TV
http://www.ctitv.com..._c17v47418.html

TVBS
http://www.tvbs.com....120110713122734

:shock :shock :shock :shock :shock

#852 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:28 AM

Good Things Are Worth Waiting for.

Looking at the trailers, HOME & Dr. Su Tai Ying is definitely absolutely totally Worth Waiting for.

Let's just wait till they sort out their tangles. ZZ waited very very long for HOME and we'll do the same.

ABSOLUTELY WORTH WAITING FOR.

All the new released scenes from the drama via the news will only vet audience appetite. ZZ as Dr Su Tai Ying is totally out-of-this-world AWESOME
:supacool :supacool :supacool

And yup, we gotta stay super cool and treat all this as pre-drama publicity.

In other news, Zhu Ge Liang & Vivian Hsu as father and daughter is joining MMIH. Hope Zhu gets a itsy bitsy part only. But Vivian I like! So now we have to gear up for 3-cornered fight : ZZ/YM, ZZ/Ella, ZZ/Vivi. Should be good!

:party :party :party

It looks like ONE BIG PARTY in MMIH. I have lost count of the number of big stars appearing as guests or supporting cast. Seems that Zhu Geliang accepted this movie immediately after invitation from big boss Yang Deng Kui. I think Zhu's career was resurrected after he reappeared again in GTV programs which was under Yang previously? (not so sure). And YEAH, Vivian will also guest. She accidentally revealed during SFF interview by TVB HK. LOL!!

ZZ and 3 beautiful ladies??!! :argh :argh Who will he choose?

answer :
Spoiler

sytwo

Here's the news of Zhu Geliang joining MMIH as guest star. Seems his scenes will mainly be with XXB, Vivian plays his daughter.

http://www.libertyti...today-show9.htm

http://udn.com/NEWS/...2/6458599.shtml

For those who don't know, Zhu Geliang is a very famous comedian host in taiwan. You can see his pix in the news link above. He is probably the current most popular and highest rated host now. I think he also won best host last year?

sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 14 July 2011 - 04:17 AM.

#853 ALLENgrace

ALLENgrace

<3 VanDy

• Forum Crew
  • 1817 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:59 AM

I soooo love all your comments!!! :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

You think all these rumors created are tactics so that HOME will be anticipated even more? So many news from different TV stations WOW!! ZZ-filled news again :dies

#854 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:17 AM

Excusez-moi boys & girls, I need to gush a bit or I’ll shatter into little bits.

Dr. Su Tai Ying brings SHUAI several levels up.

Shuai no longer means long flowing hair, or clean smooth fair face, or big display muscles or trendy clothes or lots of bling bling.

SHUAI has been re-defined.

We are now talking Magnetic, Mesmeric, STUNNING. And MAN. In caps please.

clapclap clapclap
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
:iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:
:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

HAIL! HAIL! To the Magnetic, Mesmerizingly Stunning MAN!!

I could not take my eyes off him in all the scenes!

ZZ/XXB is definitely the heavenly match-made pair. I'd rather have ZZ/XXZ though.

I couldn't resist taking my ZZ-XXB creation OUT from the hidden spoiler. :iloveyou:

Posted Image

And here's ZZ/XXZ
:loool: :loool:

Posted Image

Edited by sytwo, 14 July 2011 - 05:18 AM.

#855 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:52 AM

Sytwo, can we request AF to insert more emoticons? Not enough to use leh, not for the various emotions that ZZ arouses in us!

and you cannot take your eyes off Dr. Su??
I think I dropped my eyeballs several times. As soon as I dusted them off, I'm oggling Dr. Su again!

Thank u for the ZZ/XXZ creation. Love it.

Funny that you mention the emoticons. Cuz I had to delete some in my post above. :STUPID :STUPID

Hope your eyeballs are doing OK. Hmmm, whatever will you do when you finally watch the full series of Home? Wear goggles to keep the eyeballs in? :loool: :loool: :loool:

Zaizai's moustache look featured in NEXT magazine with other gorgeous moustache guys hehe.
:thumbsup

Posted Image

仔仔周渝民最近抓紧拍着新戏,小胡子留起来看着和当年《流星花园》中的花泽类完全不同,现在的仔仔已经是一个性感阳光大叔,不再是那个忧郁小生。

Zaizai has recently been filming a new movie, with his little moustache he looks totally different from the Hua Zelei of Meteor Garden. The Zaizai now is a sexy, sunshiny "uncle". No longer the melancholic young lad.

Allen
You love the comments? Which ones in particular? Hehe!

sytwo

#856 Maggie_Lie

Maggie_Lie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1634 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:16 AM

@ Sytwo : I always Happy to read the news from you, which is always update !!
Thanks for sharing.
hm..Usually I am be a silent reader. Today I wanna post this cute pic from Matchmade in Heaven hehehe..
Hope all of u like it. I found it in My friend's twitter account

Posted Image

Edited by allen2792, 03 September 2011 - 01:29 PM.
double post :)

#857 luvvic

luvvic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:48 PM

Reading your news, your comments, made me want to watch HOME even more.

It's out!!!!

http://video.sina.co...1740648084.html
【C'est La V 】VanNess 吳建豪《Do It 》電台完整版 (Rap:仔仔周渝民)

ZZ rapping “DO IT”.

Vanness has not released all of it but it's unmistakably ZZ's voice!

aww he's so cute. I wished he rapped longer but that was adorable ...so good.
Hahahaha! So cute! I want to SEE him rap!

Thank Vicfan, I loveeee it. Love the sound of ZaiZai's laughing in the middle, so careless, so sexy.. I miss F4!

#858 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:39 PM

Youtube version of Vanness DO IT feat Zaizai !! ZZ's rap is at 2:42 and Vanness even introduce him as "My boy V.I.C." !!! :yeah :yeah :yeah

Vanness DO IT feat VIC (audio only) : :yeah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhsHa77pxTw

ZZ's rap is so super awesome !!! Really ZZ's rap style - cool and cute at the same time. And love his little laugh at the end. :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

Vicfan
How ZZ's diction? My mandarin is half-bucket so I can't be sure, but it sounded pretty good to me. And boy, was he FAST in his rapping! :thumbsup

sytwo

Hi magie
Welcome to ZZ's thread and so glad you posted. Thanks for the cute creation of ZZ, Ella and XXB. Can't wait to watch their movie!

Vicfan
I wanna see ZZ rap too!! He is really cool singing rap and rock songs on stage (I saw it during fan meetings before). And he might even take off his shirt when HIGH! Hehhehe!!

luvvic
I know right? Watching all the Home trailers in the news just make us even more anxious to watch the whole series. Aah, hope the matter will be settled soon....

sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 14 July 2011 - 01:43 PM.

#859 ALLENgrace

ALLENgrace

<3 VanDy

• Forum Crew
  • 1817 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:33 PM

Allen
You love the comments? Which ones in particular? Hehe!

sytwo

Like...everything?? :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

Wow!! ZZ raps pretty well!!! Can't wait to see the video of it!!!

#860 MrCritique

MrCritique

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:47 PM

Good Things Are Worth Waiting for.

In other news, Zhu Ge Liang & Vivian Hsu as father and daughter is joining MMIH. Hope Zhu gets a itsy bitsy part only. But Vivian I like! So now we have to gear up for 3-cornered fight : ZZ/YM, ZZ/Ella, ZZ/Vivi. Should be good!

Wow, it seems Chu is throwing everything including the kitchen sink into this movie. Would the inclusion of Zhu Ge Liang, a gifted comedian, lighten up the sad tone of tone of the movie that was in the original version? I wonder.

If I were not mistaken, this would be the first time that Vivian Hsu reuniting with Chu in a collaborating film effort since her debut in the mid Ninties. Back in 1995, Chu, then known as the Wong Jing of Taiwan, directed Hsu in two films, Angel Heart, and The Hunting List, both of which could be categorized as softcore porn or category III in the HK rating system. :blush At the time, Vivian and Shu Qi were considered two of Taiwan's budding cat III actresses. It is amazing how time has changed for both.

#861 luvvic

luvvic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:02 PM

Vicfan
I wanna see ZZ rap too!! He is really cool singing rap and rock songs on stage (I saw it during fan meetings before). And he might even take off his shirt when HIGH! Hehhehe!!
sytwo

Whuuttt, he did for real? I guest i am still a ZaiZai-addicted newbie ... I want to see him with his shirt off, and ... I wonder... can i see the whole package too? :drool .. I will drug him if needed ... Okay, okay, my bad, i will sit quiet now :blush

Edited by luvvic, 14 July 2011 - 04:03 PM.

#862 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2295 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:19 PM

Hello Jankies,
Wahh we are on page 25 already.
So fast.
Thanks all.

Since yesterday I followed the news here via phone, esp about HOME.
When I reached home, I download most vid from the news related HOME.
Watch the scene of HOME, I felt this drama is indeed worth to watch .
I am sad that HOME face the problem like this. :crying:
I don't the history between Tw and China, but maybe there is sensitive things in the drama ?
Just hope the the case will not bring in politics area.
Pray that the case will settle down soon, so people may watch great drama like HOME.
I tried to captures some pics from vid clip, here the pics.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#863 ECENTERPRISE

ECENTERPRISE

ZZ Junkies Ghost

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1810 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:40 PM

OMG! I can't believe ZZ can rap that fast... like a pro.. clapclap like a pro... clapclap
though I was already expecting that he will only come out towards the end of the song.. I was still hoping he rapped longer...
ZZ on the MV! MV! MV! :strike

Oh... seems like there was a voting in here... YM-ZZ VS Ella-ZZ?

In terms of overall outer-presentation, YM suits ZZ more. But I would rather want to know how the story goes. If in the story, YM indeed left his husband at his down-est moment. And left their son with him without an acceptable reason, I would not want YM to get the last laugh even if she is the real mother of the kid. So if the story goes that way, I'd vote for Ella-ZZ. But if you would ask me who I want in real life hahaha... I'd go the other way around LOL. :pleh

About HOME... Let's all pray for it. ZZ gave his all in here, I hope his countrymen would see... :down

Happens many times already when watching ZZ. My eyeballs are quite seasoned now. I'm thinking of getting one of those new fangled 3D TV cos' you mentioned before watching ZZ is best in 3D. 2D just don't do him justice. In that case, it doesn't matter where my eyeballs roll off to. I can still see ZZ in all directions!

Buahahaha.. you guys are hilarious... That's what I like about this thread, even though we are experiencing a not so good situation with Home, We can still see things on its bright side...

The home scenes that come along with the news indeed makes me want to watch Home sooner...iiiiyyy.. Can another TV station just catch this drama and fund those debts? And slaps GIO when this drama becomes a big BOOM, :phew: But I honestly have a good feeling about HOME.... We'll wait and see...

All the best!
Zai jian!

#864 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:20 AM

Another update on the Home drama vs GIO news.

China Times - Broadcasting simultaneously in both shores has become difficult for Zaizai's "Home"
credit KT110 at vcbb

Chinese article/ google translate:
Spoiler

Summary
Mostly similar content but added more info on :
- how much the production company needs to pay GIO
- the drama was supposed to air in both Taiwan and Mainland at the same time in SEPTEMBER, but with the events in taiwan this might not be possible
- ZZ said through his manager that "it will be a great pity if this drama is not able to broadcast in Taiwan"

News on Vanness new CD and ZZ rapping for DO IT

ZZ-related parts :

http://www.cna.com.t...aALL&pTypeSel=0

In addition, he got his F4 good friend Zaizai to guest star and RAP in his new album, host Huang Zi Jiao was very surprised that ZZ who is usually not good in language actually has talent in this area.

Spoiler

http://twent.chinaye...0364pl558.shtml

In the new album, good friends Zai Zai (Vic Chou) also lend his song to perform RAP, making Van Ness very touched and said that he is really too loyal to friends.

Spoiler

http://twent.chinaye...690yu1gug.shtml

Zai Zai Vic Chou lend his vocals in Vanness Wu mandarin album "C'est La" V ", and allowed everyone to see another one of ZZ's talent. Vanness Wu disclosed that when they go to KTV, Zaizai will perform RAP songs from Huang Licheng and Jay Chou, and that he is very grateful to Zaizai for his sense of loyalty, agreeing immediately to lend his support (to Vanness) without any hesitation.

Spoiler

Ilovic !!
Which TV news did you get the 1st screencap above? I don't recall seeing that scene of ZZ holding something up.

#865 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:32 AM

Drama blogger Ockoala picked up the news on Zaizai possibly starring in Hou Wen Yong's new drama. :thumbsup

She also added a picture of the book cover and short description of the story's main lead (must be the role supposedly offered to ZZ). AND, seems that the drama will start filming end-2011, which is EXACTLY the time ZZ finish Yang Warrior!! So, this rumor news JUST might come true. :D

http://koalasplaygro...brace-of-souls/

Vic Zhou Potentially Returning to TW-dramas with Souls Embracing
Posted on July 14, 2011 by ockoala 12 Comments

Man, I’m so happy I am bouncing off walls. News broke today that Vic Zhou (Zai Zai) is potentially coming back to TW-dramas! Hallelujah, drama gods, I ask and ye delivers. Famed doctor-and-writer Hou Wen Yong, whose amazingly introspective novellas, short stories, and medical musings I read starting in my teens, is getting ready for the drama adaptation of his latest bestselling novel Souls Embracing.

Hou Wen Yong helped produce the drama adaptation of his own award-winning novel White Tower, starring Jerry Yan, who actually became good friends with Writer Hou after the filming of that drama. Writer Hou actually offered the leading role of this upcoming drama to Jerry but due to scheduling conflicts Zai Zai is now getting the chance to do a drama adaptation of serious literary fare. The tag line of this novel is “Without a soul, what will we use to embrace?” (沒有靈魂,那我們用什麼擁抱?) Everyone ponder.

The novel is about how people searching for fame and glory choose to live in the superficial world created by the media. Writer Hou will be working with GTV to bring Souls Embracing to screen, costing an astronomical estimated production budget of NT Five Hundred Million. The basic synopsis of the novel depicts the main character, a formerly popular writer that has been gradually declining in fame now that bloggers are taking over the writing world, who allows an unknown short story called “The Embrace of Souls” that is circulating online to be credited to his name. He chooses fame over integrity, and starts a snowballs effect of needing to turn a lie into the truth or risk losing it all. It’s a darker piece of work, but apparently ends with a ray of hope. Whew, thank Heavens for that. Souls Embracing looks to enter production at the end of 2011 for a 2012 release date.

[Credit: Worldjournal news]

========================================

Pix of Zaizai taken by Mr Chih :thumbsup

支向理 : 很有氛圍!
A lot of ambience !

Posted Image

支向理:小小彬跟我(充當臨時褓姆)
XXB and me (become temporary babysitter)

Pix of Mr Chih and XXB inside - so cute! XXB is really a pampered kid. :D
Spoiler

Edited by sytwo, 15 July 2011 - 01:34 AM.

#866 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:04 AM

Tudou version of Vanness DO IT feat Zaizai. This version's audio is much, much louder and very clear!

ZZ's rap at 2:42 min onwards

http://www.tudou.com...ew/3jADNG8QddU/

=======================================

Wah ha ha ha!!! More new Home drama scenes in this TVBS-N news !!!

http://www.tudou.com...ew/HxbtP9MK2PE/
credit 兔仔仔 at vcbb

- one new thing from this tv news is that producer Virginia Liu said "someone told GIO that this drama will be shown on CCTV"

Wow, really really show on CCTV!! That is the national tv station in Mainland! The same one who tried to invite F4 for its Spring Festival celebration. I suspect cuz CCTV is linked strongly to Mainland government, and that may be why GIO is very sensitive to the whole thing......sigh, politics....

And it seems like TVBS-N do not want to lose out and decided to report news again, but this time with new drama scenes (vs using old ones from last trailer). If this goes on, we might seeing the whole drama through TV news hahahaha!! :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

Oh ya, I found the screencap that Ilovic posted above, it's in this news!!

sytwo

Phew !!! ZZ fans are really hardworking. I just realize there was YET another new TV news that I have not seen.

http://www.tudou.com...iew/2rMEl22Jaj4
credit 兔仔仔 at vcbb

The front segment was shown before in another news (the one where ZZ pointed a gun at Jiu Kong, but there is a NEW 2nd segment where the TV crew actually visited the Home filmsite in Miaoli where the ZZ's hometown in the drama is supposed to be. Seems it was erected esp for the drama (not sure of this or maybe it was at the filming village) and there were japanese words on sigboards etc to depict that era. The shops and houses are empty now after Home filming finished but people can still visit the street, shops and houses there.

Well, one thing to be GLAD about is that Home drama is getting lots of news coverage and media attention. Just pray that the series will be approved soon and the producer will settle matters with GIO. Wanna watch Home drama lah!!! :alright :alright

Edited by sytwo, 15 July 2011 - 02:52 AM.

#867 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:51 AM

Reading back some posts and replying. :D

Happens many times already when watching ZZ. My eyeballs are quite seasoned now. I'm thinking of getting one of those new fangled 3D TV cos' you mentioned before watching ZZ is best in 3D. 2D just don't do him justice. In that case, it doesn't matter where my eyeballs roll off to. I can still see ZZ in all directions!

Puh!! Eyeballs rolling all over and yet seeing ZZ in 3D version .......that will be QUITE a site!

(oops, press button too soon....cont. replies)

Like...everything?? :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

Wow!! ZZ raps pretty well!!! Can't wait to see the video of it!!!

Allen
How I hope against hope that ZZ will appear in DO IT MV with Vanness !! Double V again on our screen, the two jokers of F4. Hope my wish comes true. :V :thumbsup

Like everything is good. :thumbsup

Wow, it seems Chu is throwing everything including the kitchen sink into this movie. Would the inclusion of Zhu Ge Liang, a gifted comedian, lighten up the sad tone of tone of the movie that was in the original version? I wonder.

If I were not mistaken, this would be the first time that Vivian Hsu reuniting with Chu in a collaborating film effort since her debut in the mid Ninties. Back in 1995, Chu, then known as the Wong Jing of Taiwan, directed Hsu in two films, Angel Heart, and The Hunting List, both of which could be categorized as softcore porn or category III in the HK rating system. :blush At the time, Vivian and Shu Qi were considered two of Taiwan's budding cat III actresses. It is amazing how time has changed for both.

Mr Critique

Puh! Kitchen sink....hope not. But it does look like Dir Chu is squeezing as many stars in this film as he can. (please Dir Chu, focus, focus!). Didnt know that Vivian filmed with Dir Chu before. Must be why she agreed to guest star in MMIH.

Whuuttt, he did for real? I guest i am still a ZaiZai-addicted newbie ... I want to see him with his shirt off, and ... I wonder... can i see the whole package too? :drool .. I will drug him if needed ... Okay, okay, my bad, i will sit quiet now :blush

Luvvic
LOL! Actually, he was wearing a cute little black tank top inside. We did see his buffed arms (he was training at the gym that time), plus he wore fitting jeans ...SWOON!! He was super shuai and sexy that day on stage as he sings and rocks and serenaded the fans. :drool :drool

Hello Jankies,
Wahh we are on page 25 already.
So fast.
Thanks all.

Since yesterday I followed the news here via phone, esp about HOME.
When I reached home, I download most vid from the news related HOME.
Watch the scene of HOME, I felt this drama is indeed worth to watch .
I am sad that HOME face the problem like this. :crying:
I don't the history between Tw and China, but maybe there is sensitive things in the drama ?
Just hope the the case will not bring in politics area.
Pray that the case will settle down soon, so people may watch great drama like HOME.

Ilovic
The history between Taiwan with China and Japan is very very complex, and very very interesting. Since ZZ first got involved with Home, I have reading up a lot about the story of that era and it's very poignant and unique, and made me understand taiwanese people more and also ZZ. And ZZ himself is a mix-blood of Han chinese and taiwanese native, a very good representation of taiwan's heritage and culture.

Anyways, it's a very sensitive subject till now. From what I understand, the people in taiwan are still divided between those who are "native taiwanese" (incl the han chinese who has been in taiwan for very long time) and the "Mainlanders" whose forefathers came with the Chiang Kai Shek and the Kuomintang army when they fled from China after losing to the Communist army. Though the division is less apparent nowadays, the differences are still there (that's what one of my taiwanese friend told me).

OMG! I can't believe ZZ can rap that fast... like a pro.. clapclap like a pro... clapclap
though I was already expecting that he will only come out towards the end of the song.. I was still hoping he rapped longer...
ZZ on the MV! MV! MV! :strike

Hi EC

So you have been reading back all the posts? Many many news and updates lately. Both ZZ and ZZ fans have been very busy. LOL

Oh... seems like there was a voting in here... YM-ZZ VS Ella-ZZ?

In terms of overall outer-presentation, YM suits ZZ more. But I would rather want to know how the story goes. If in the story, YM indeed left his husband at his down-est moment. And left their son with him without an acceptable reason, I would not want YM to get the last laugh even if she is the real mother of the kid. So if the story goes that way, I'd vote for Ella-ZZ. But if you would ask me who I want in real life hahaha... I'd go the other way around LOL. :pleh

I also have a feeling that Ella's role is going to generate more support from audience, and also ZZ fans. Cuz she is going to be the girl who loves daddy ZZ secretly and probably help him secretly too. Whereas YM plays the girl that ZZ love (or loved) and who broke his heart (or whose heart he hurt too cuz of his carelessness earlier). It's gonna be one complex love story....but I love that!

In real life....I'll keep ZZ for myself hahaha!!

(actually, I would love to see ZZ with Janine. But YM is indeed very pretty and looks good next to ZZ....but character wise Janine seems the best.)

About HOME... Let's all pray for it. ZZ gave his all in here, I hope his countrymen would see... :down

Buahahaha.. you guys are hilarious... That's what I like about this thread, even though we are experiencing a not so good situation with Home, We can still see things on its bright side...

The home scenes that come along with the news indeed makes me want to watch Home sooner...iiiiyyy.. Can another TV station just catch this drama and fund those debts? And slaps GIO when this drama becomes a big BOOM, :phew: But I honestly have a good feeling about HOME.... We'll wait and see...

All the best!
Zai jian!

Pray pray pray Home can be shown in taiwan soon. And let it start with a BIG BANG since there's been so much news lately.

LOL!! Must always stay positive! There is always a rainbow at the end of a rainy day, and we'll find a pot of gold at the end of it. Let's believe Home drama and ZZ will find the pot of gold soon!

Good feeling about Home - me too!! That's why I can't wait for it to be shown cuz wanna see audience and media reaction! Anticipating some great reviews !!! (lol, i know i am putting my eggs in one basket, but just can't help it. Home is just too epic!)

sytwo

Full CD version of DO IT (Vanness feat Zaizai) :thumbsup :thumbsup This is the clearest version I have heard so far

http://www.tudou.com...ew/xcxiqDDmhK8/

Vicfan
Saw the lyric of ZZ's rap in vicchou - not sure if this is complete version (fans transcribed it)

credit yyli at vicchou
Spoiler

Another version of DO IT lyric

credit alice at weibo
Posted Image

Edited by sytwo, 15 July 2011 - 05:07 AM.

#868 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:33 AM

Home drama screencaps :thumbsup :thumbsup

credit zhenusa at vcbb

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#869 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:31 PM

After I translated this article, I got curious about Dangerous Minds and Huang He but can't seem to find much about it. Anyone watched this?

The most interesting bit was that Huang He who won best actor in Dangerous Minds was the boy who acted as the young Xu Le in WTSYA!! Did you guys know that? Whatever happened to him?

I'll have to see if the CD set can be found in any shop. To have an idea about Hou Wen-yung's works. And I liked the young Xu Le. I liked the other boys too who were Xiao Ma and Ah Hao, but I had a special affection for little Xu Le. I wonder why? :thinking I started watching White Tower before but lost interest a loooong way before the end......zzzzzzzzzzzz

Huh??!! Really? The young Xu Le in WTSYA, that shy, introverted yet passionate boy who was sooo like the adult Xu Le? He is Huang He??? Gosh!

I have heard about Huang He cuz his name was brought up frequently during the GBA B&W controversy, since he won the best actor as a first time actor and also young boy. Never expected it to be young XL!

I love the other 2 boys too. Love the friendship and chemistry between the 3 young friends. All of them acted so well. Wonder what happened to Huang He too....maybe he went for his studies?

If you find the link or any pix for Dangerous Mind, can you please send me? Wanna see some visuals. Read from fans discussion that this novel was the most interesting among writer Hou's.

I have also tried watching White Tower (is that The Hospital?) but it's too slow and too long for me. Plus ZZ was not in it, LOL!! Now that makes me worry if Soul Embracing is gonna be too slow-moving for me.....

My BOY V.I.C.! Perfection. I am so proud I want to cry!

So does that mean ZZ's diction was perfect? My boy V.I.C....... :thumbsup

Edited by sytwo, 15 July 2011 - 12:31 PM.

#870 ♫softlipz♫

♫softlipz♫

Cogito Ergo Sum

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4365 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:55 PM

I think I can breathe a sigh of relief now that Home is still a go in Mainland China. At least the drama can still be broadcasted there. CCTV caters to a wide China audience. At least, many people will still be able to watch it. It's just sad that it's ZZ's hometown that isn't very accommodating to this drama. I hope that once it started showing in China, it can generate so much interest amongst the general audience that Taiwan will have no other choice but to give in to what they want.

I hope that the GIO and the producers of Home can somehow compromise so that Home will also be shown soon in Taiwan. It will be really interesting to see two versions of this drama.

Softlipz

Edited by Softlipz, 15 July 2011 - 01:57 PM.

#871 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

Hi Softlipz!!!!
Miss having you here!! HUGS. Yes, we will definitely get to see Home either in Mainland or even Taiwan (I have faith it will be shown). Just don't have firm timing for Taiwan yet, and hope the Sept one for Mainland is confirmed. But it does look like the TV station is CCTV cuz the producer mentioned it too. :thumbsup

If PTS is not able to show it due to its close relationship with the taiwan govt, then maybe another tv station can take over? I am thinking of SETTV 8pm Mon-Fri timing which is "gold hours", plus they already have strong viewership. But they normally show their own dramas.....so maybe mine is just a empty wish lol

The Yang Warrior crew is preparing hard for the press launch on August 2nd! The Henan weibo is feeding info to fans, and ZZ fans are also busy preparing and registering for the event.

Here's a pix released for the cast - this is for ZZ and WZ :

Posted Image

#剧透#帅图打榜~八大帅哥 力挺《忠烈杨家将》!@河南电视台9频道 即将震撼播出宣传片!

Plot spoiler : Handsome pictures announcement ~ 8 handsome guys supporting Yang Warrior! Henan 9 is soon going to release stunning promotion pictures/ film (not sure which it is)!

http://weibo.com/yjiajiang

Edited by sytwo, 15 July 2011 - 02:17 PM.

#872 ♫softlipz♫

♫softlipz♫

Cogito Ergo Sum

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4365 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:47 PM

Thanks Sytwo for the news about Yang Warriors. Amidst all the controversies surrounding Home right now, we have this big movie production to look forward to. I can't wait to finally find out which Yang son ZZ will be playing.

And did I already mention how much I love the song Do It by Vanness with ZZ rapping in it? I got caught up with all those news about Home drama that this collaboration almost slipped my mind. Well, almost but not quite. ZZ sounds really good and so cool in it. I never thought he had it in him to do those types of songs as I'm more used to him singing ballads and slow rock. The song is pretty cool. I can't wait to download the mp3.

Softlipz

Edited by Softlipz, 15 July 2011 - 02:49 PM.

#873 MrCritique

MrCritique

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:54 PM

MrCritique, you are a veritable walking almanac. 1995? I could name who's who on Sesame Street and not much else.

Hope you are wrong on the kitchen sink. MMIH is a 1.5 hr movie or thereabouts and it is not an action flick that need just a few minutes to flesh out a character and then just throw in hundreds of side-kicks. Do we need Zhu Ge Liang for comic relief?

Dir Chu should just focus on the main dish (THE most delectable one!). A few assorted side dishes is OK, but too much becomes a distraction.

Cook-It-Right this time, Dir Chu!

An excellent response! I couldn't have said it any better. The last thing we need is a movie with star-studded cameos.in order to fill theater seats :wacko:

[size="3"][b- one new thing from this tv news is that producer Virginia Liu said "someone told GIO that this drama will be shown on CCTV"

Wow, really really show on CCTV!! That is the national tv station in Mainland! The same one who tried to invite F4 for its Spring Festival celebration. I suspect cuz CCTV is linked strongly to Mainland government, and that may be why GIO is very sensitive to the whole thing......sigh, politics....

In many ways I wish it were Hunan TV instead of CCTV because the former 1)operatess more like a private TV network and therefore probably more palitable to the GIO and 2) it actually is more successful in its drama presentations including the now legendary HGZZ.

[color="#0000FF"]Reading back some posts and replying. :D

[b]
Mr Critique

Puh! Kitchen sink....hope not. But it does look like Dir Chu is squeezing as many stars in this film as he can. (please Dir Chu, focus, focus!). Didnt know that Vivian filmed with Dir Chu before. Must be why she agreed to guest star in MMIH.

I am glad they've reunited to work on a more family oriented venue this time around. : :tricky: :

But then, from those two early films Vivian and Chu got the exposure they wanted and so did the audience. :loool:

#874 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:59 AM

Is it HGZZ or HZGG?

HZGG = Huan Zhu Ge Ge (right?)

That's the drama that made household names of Vicki Zhao, Ruby Lin and even Fan Bing Bing (right?)

Hope I got that right, :D

Vicfan
My boy V I C ~ perfect diction. B) B) Proud proud proud!! He has come a looong way, quietly and slowly improving his speech. RESPECT!!

OK, will go search for 危險心靈. Why it's not popular? Guess most audience prefer to be just entertained with light-hearted affair......

Slow-mo Qi Weiyi,,,,hahahaha!! You are so funny. The Silence director fell in love with ZZ's side profile and 45 degree angle - notice most of the slow-mo's are at that angle. :D

Mr Critique

I have heard of Hunan TV and how it is good at commercializing its production. But are their series good or high quality? Have never really watch any, or maybe I have and did not realize it. Also read constant comments that Hunan TV is rather gossipy and rumor-focused in nature, kind of like Apple or NEXT TV? Not sure how true that is since have never watch it. One interesting thing happening - Yang Warrior's promo is being promoted by Hunan TV. I find it unusual for a movie to tie-in with one TV station.

sytwo

#875 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:41 AM

LOL!! A fan who likes Raymond Lam and also Zaizai created this shipper pix. Yang Warrior brothers!! No. 4 and No. 5 (hope my wish comes true)

Posted Image

OOH!! Page 26 already! We are moving fast!

:thumbsup :thumbsup

#876 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:19 AM

A ZZ fan found these lyric of DO IT and it is written there that the RAP lyric is written by ........ZHOU YUMIN !! Realy? But I thot the news earlier said that Vanness asked ZZ to write the lyric but ZZ did not want to change the original flavor of the song and sang the original lyric??

Here's the link :
http://mojim.com/twm102231x12x4.htm

If it's really ZZ, SALUTE SALUTE !!! (but still wanna wait for the CD to come out and reconfirm this)

#877 luvvic

luvvic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:08 PM

A ZZ fan found these lyric of DO IT and it is written there that the RAP lyric is written by ........ZHOU YUMIN !! Realy? But I thot the news earlier said that Vanness asked ZZ to write the lyric but ZZ did not want to change the original flavor of the song and sang the original lyric??

Here's the link :
http://mojim.com/twm102231x12x4.htm

If it's really ZZ, SALUTE SALUTE !!! (but still wanna wait for the CD to come out and reconfirm this)

Wohoo... Go Zai Zai! I am still trying to understand the lyrics, but it should be amazing if he wrote the lyrics. As soon as i think i know Zai Zai, he surprises me again .. lol...

I stick a picture here (so you Junkies don't have to turn back to the old pages just to look at his pictures ... lol )

Posted Image

#878 ALLENgrace

ALLENgrace

<3 VanDy

• Forum Crew
  • 1817 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:09 PM

wow page 26!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

^^don't think ZZ wrote the rap lyrics.. maybe that was an old news

#879 chang_29

chang_29

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1168 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:51 PM

Congrats to page 26!

NICE ZZ STYLE RAP WE GOT THERE! We were surprised again by him.. but I want to ask, is ZZ's part really that short? If possible I'd wish His voice was there all throughout the song.. but that would be like "grabbing-the-limelight"..

but anyway, I converted the radio version of the song to a music file just to have it placed on my phone.. I even crop ZZ's part only (sorry Vanness..) but perhaps my ears is just so amazed by what it hears.. SUPER CLEAR diction.. PERFECT timing.. even though it is a fast song, I fell asleep listening to it.. and when I woke up, my phone is still on and the rap part is still playing again and again! With that short rap verses, I wonder how many times it replayed.. still can't get enough.. WOOOH!

for HOME drama, I hope and pray for it to be aired as soon as possible..

actually these past few weeks, I have finally shared some of ZZ's works to my friends.. they're also amazed by his transition as an actor.. It feels great to see them watching ZZ's works..

I'm also hoping to see an MV for the "DO IT" song.. or even a BTS of the recording or the recording itself!(in my dreams.. haha)

Posted Image

chang

Edited by chang_29, 16 July 2011 - 03:03 PM.

#880 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7216 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:06 PM

The Yang Warrior crew is preparing hard for the press launch on August 2nd! The Henan weibo is feeding info to fans, and ZZ fans are also busy preparing and registering for the event.

Here's a pix released for the cast - this is for ZZ and WZ :

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...dj6kj75waoj.jpg

#剧透#帅图打榜~八大帅哥 力挺《忠烈杨家将》!@河南电视台9频道 即将震撼播出宣传片!

Plot spoiler : Handsome pictures announcement ~ 8 handsome guys supporting Yang Warrior! Henan 9 is soon going to release stunning promotion pictures/ film (not sure which it is)!

http://weibo.com/yjiajiang

Some one typed out the words written to describe Zaizai's picture by the official Yang Warrior weibo :

周渝民(仔仔)--------凭借《流星花园》一举成名,气质优雅,被誉为首席美男子;演技细腻,被誉为实力派小生;自出道起便担任台湾偶像剧界的中流砥柱。 [发嗲]

Vic Zhou (Zai Zai )-------- thanks to "Meteor Garden" he became famous in one stroke, has an elegant/ graceful temperament, regarded as the chief representative of beautiful man; exquisite acting, regarded as a young lead actor with true-strength/ skills; since his debut he has assume the role of a cornerstone (tower of strength) in Taiwan idol drama circle

Hmmm.....what do all of you think? After this description, esp the part about "chief representative of beautiful man", are we getting strong hints of which Yang son ZZ will be playing? LOL!

And oh, I love how they call him the young lead actor with true-strength (not quite sure how to translate this well). Love how almost all media report on ZZ these days talk about his exquisite acting. clapclap clapclap

Thanks Sytwo for the news about Yang Warriors. Amidst all the controversies surrounding Home right now, we have this big movie production to look forward to. I can't wait to finally find out which Yang son ZZ will be playing.

And did I already mention how much I love the song Do It by Vanness with ZZ rapping in it? I got caught up with all those news about Home drama that this collaboration almost slipped my mind. Well, almost but not quite. ZZ sounds really good and so cool in it. I never thought he had it in him to do those types of songs as I'm more used to him singing ballads and slow rock. The song is pretty cool. I can't wait to download the mp3.

Softlipz

Softlipz
Yeah, I know. Let's put the Home controversy aside, let them settle matters themselves, and wait patiently for it. Meanwhile, we can gush and get excited over the upcoming Yang Warrior movie, waiting with bated breath to find out - Is Zaizai son no. 3 or no. 4? Or even number 2???!!

I super love ZZ's rapping in Do It!! He is so cool! ZZ is really a rocker and rapper at heart, and not that melancholic ballad singer that we are so used to seeing last time. Just that, his face is so gorgeous and gentle that his management company chose that prince image for him. ZZ is indeed has many many Deep Hidden Treasures.

Vanness talked about ZZ here in his media interview for his CD launch. Will do summary later. Van really support his little bro VIC :

Vanness talks about ZZ (1:46-2:27min) :
I believe that when ZZ release his new album, there will be many RAP inside. "So Zaizai, (wink, clicks tongue), thanks! And you owe me one too!" (laughs). No, I was joking. Actually I really want to thank him, because he agreed to help me without any hesitation. That time I asked him "Zai, can you help me do RAP in my new album?" and he said "Yes, of course". He is really very loyal to friends. We can see from his works and his acting that he is a very professional and dedicated actor, not just in terms of being an actor but in all area of his work. So I feel that his performance in singing, he has put in a lot of efforts. I believe that when the listeners hear it (ZZ's rap), they will be very pleasantly surprised and will have a different view of ZZ.

sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 16 July 2011 - 04:23 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)