• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:43 AM

Dozens of Stars Attend Nancy Sit's Birthday Party

Posted Image

source: metro
translated by: Jing-Mui @nancy-sit.webs.com

Please credit if repost:

Yesterday Nancy Sit celebrates her 60th Birthday 「家燕豐盛繽紛60年」 with over 100 tables of guests. The celebration was glittering with stars as entertainment circle friends including Paula Tsui, Charmaine Sheh, Michael Tse, Donnie Yen, Maggie Cheung, MC Jin, Michael Lai and Lo Hoi Pang etc. attending the party. Nancy Sit explains that originally Paula Tsui had to go on vacation but Paual purposely changed her flight to later, while Donnie Yen made a special trip back from Beijing. Nancy Sit received lots of face (honour).

On the night of the event, Nancy Sit was dressed in millions of dollars worth of red ruby, looking extravagant and she received kisses from her children. Nancy explains, "Justina (her daughter) bought me a unique watch that only one exists in the entire world, specially designed by hand. It costed approximately $38,000. My birthday wish is to have good health, my children would have a succesful career." When Shirley Yeung went up on stage, she wished Nancy Sit would soon have grandchildren to care for. Does she want grandchildren? She laughs, "My children aren't even married yet, but in this century they should be given more freedom in their relationships."

Not Close, But Still Attends

Posted Image

Yesterday, amongst the guests, Donnie Yen, his wife and sister-in law attended as well, giving a specially selected crystal tiger as a gift. When asked if he was close with Nancy Sit, Donnie Yen replied, "We aren't close, but I have watched Nancy Sit's movies while growing up. She had invited me, thus we attended tonight."

Nancy Sit truly had lots of face last night with upto 60 artistes and 100s of fans to celebrate her birthday.

Disappointed They Couldn't Come

source: wenweipao

In addition to the attended guests, there were also a few guests who could not attend due to certain reasons. Due to recent investigations related to TVB, executives were absent to the event such as Stephen Chan, Catherine Tsang, Virginia Lok. Artistes such as Sheren Tang, Michael Miu, Jamie Chik and Bernice Liu also due to these reasons could not appear. Nancy Sit felt disappointed they could not attend, but understand as her Birthday Party had lots of press, they weren't comfortable speaking. The celebration was still glittering with stars. She states that this birthday party was really to thank everyone for their care and love towards her.

Posted Image

Maggie Cheung who also attended was dressed very stylish and gave Nancy Sit a special token. Maggie said, "Ka Yin Jie said not to bring anything, only bring the person (as in Maggie herself). Afer 《A Kindred Spirit》 ended, we collaborated in series and concerts. I treat her as my big sister, we are both pisces and I feel Nancy Sit is a very meticulous women. Although we do not always see each other but our hearts always care for each other."

Michael Tse also brought along expensive branded gifts. He felt that a common gift would be strange but believes Nancy Sit would be happy to receive any gift, it is the thought that counts.

#122 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:07 AM

Tracy Ip: Never recommended Nancy Wu to earn "extra money"
Tuesday April 13, 2010 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image

Next month, the film <Laughing Gor Turning Point> will be broadcasting on television. Yesterday Tracy Ip and Michael Tse attended the promotional event. There were reports that said Tracy became the middle person between Nancy Wu and Kenneth Ma's relationship. The rumors stated that Tracy introduced Nancy to the north for more money earning? Tracy said: "A friend told me about the cover story of the magazine. I was confused because none of that is true." It was said that she was unhappy because of the reports? Tracy said: "I have already asked a lawyer for advice, I will not talk about it anymore, there is nothing to respond to."

Tracy expressed that she and Nancy do not know each other that well, they have never collaborated before and she does not understand how Nancy's rumors with Kenneth is related to her. Asked if she plans to take legal action? "I have already discussed with a lawyer, I cannot reveal anything now." In the future, is she going to recommend work to others again? Tracy said: "This is not the truth, don't need to keep talking about it. The writers deliberately twisted it and exaggerated. I never recommended anyone for any work."

Michael said that when the film broadcasts, it allows those who haven't seen to have the opportunity and those who have to enjoy it a second time. Just like the new year film <All Well Ends Well> having several sequels, he also hopes that after "Laughing Gor", there will be another creation of a classic character for him.

#123 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:37 AM

Michael Tse exposes Jessica Hsuan always goes to 'The Rippling Blossom' studio for sushi
Monday February 21, 2011 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily

Posted Image

Yesterday Michael Tse accepted Eileen Cha's radio interview. Earlier he stayed in Hokkaido to shoot for TVB series The Rippling Blossom and the other day he went back again with his wife for a vacation. With his friend as the tour guide, they went into a noodle restaurant for a level 7 spicy noodle challenge. He said: "I ordered the most spicy noodles they got and I even drank the soup. So I was able to leave my big name in the restaurant. When I went to the restroom, I felt super hot and spicy!"

Michael also exposes that while shooting for this series, many artists came by to the studio to have sushi. But the one who had the biggest craving for food ('wai sik') was Jessica Hsuan. He said: "Coincidentally she was shooting another series in the studio next door. Just about the right time, Jessica would come by to see what's good to eat, we sweep all the sushi every time!"

#124 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:51 AM

Elanne Kong & Michael Tse the 'Roasted Goose' Love
Saturday April 2, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Elanne Kong and Michael Tse became friends after collaborating in TVB new series Relic of an Emissary. Their ages and backgrounds are different, but that did not stop them from having common topics. In reality, they are very compatible, when they get together they can bicker too and talk about what's on their minds. No wonder they are a pair in the new series, and even had a 'roast goose love story'.

Good Fit Partners

Elanne: I'm very happy to have invited my big brother to do this interview with me. We can continue our collaboration from E.U. Although back then I only had 1 scene with you, two years later I can collaborate with you again in Relic of an Emissary. This time we have a lot of scenes opposite of each other, I even have to fall in love with this courageous bodyguard.

Michael: E.U we had one scene and it was the shortest one too, so audience don't know we had that one scene.

Elanne: Haha! Yes, we spent 3 months together shooting for Relic. The most memorable scene for me was when we were stuck in the bottom of the well. It was 40 degrees in there, I saw your face turning green, lips turning white, very difficult. And you even told me to hold on.

Michael: I clearly remember that scene too, it was about you falling into the well, I had to suspend myself on a rope down there to get you. It was honestly very hot in that well, when I was hanging down on the role, I felt like a roast goose. At the bottom of the well, there was another roasted goose waiting for me, adding me, that makes two roasted gooses!

Elanne: That time we were so hot, we really got 'cooked' in there! You told me to hold on, and said if we could get through this, there are many things we can withstand. I really admire you! How can you act out any look or expression and there are even so many people watching. Exactly how can you figure out that character?

Michael: We have friends around us, each with a different personality. Drawing from that resource, already got the differences. Also, every role is designed to have character, just magnify it and make it stronger, then there will be a solid role.

Hard to communicate with some people

Elanne: When I first saw you, I was pretty scared. I felt you were very cool looking, plus your role in E.U is very rude, walking out you are a good big brother, very frightening! However, collaborating with you again this time, I learned that you are actually a very funny and playful person.

Michael: I feel that it's best to think of work like entertainment, time will go by faster, the atmosphere is more relaxed and everyone will get into character more. You and I have so many scenes together, we have to see each other day and night for 3 months, we have to have feelings and be able to chat in order to feel happy while working. It's like some scenes are hard to get deep into, so with good communication, we will be more natural when its time to film. But honestly, it's not everyone that can be communicated with, some people really are all scattered, put up all their gates and when this happens, you will just have to deal with it yourself!

Performance Bounces Up

Elanne: You really know how to communicate with people and make atmosphere. One time after long hours of work and lack of sleep, I was so exhausted I was lying on desk, you told me: "Hey, wake up and eat." And then you tried your hardest to make everyone laugh and boost the spirit. My nickname in acting is "Kong Fu Keung" (Rich & Powerful). You told me to make a song called "Kong Fu Keung" and then you always said: "Kong Fu Keung 2011 Master Piece Super Low Energy, Very Funny" Then you sang "Super low energy energy.... very very funny funny funny...." When you kept singing that, no matter how tired I was, I could still stay awake. One time I was unhappy about something, you used your own experiences to comfort me, I am greatly thankful of that. We both collaborated in two series, how do you think I changed?

Michael: I feel that your acting skills have gradually matured. When you portrayed Yau Yau in E.U, perhaps it was your age, you were a little too narrow. Until recently when I saw you as Princess Wing Yeung, you played a role that went from simple minded to mature. You had good sense of arrangement.

Elanne: You portrayed so many roles, Laughing Gor and the Jean Man (Cheap Man) in La Femme Desperado, these two roles were done very well. Which one did you like more?

Won't calculate which roles to accept

Michael: I really like both roles. Jean Man made many women love and hate him. At first he deserved to die, but in the end it turns out that he was a good man after all. I felt that people had a huge change of reactions, I really enjoyed the results. As for Laughing Gor, he is also a character that I deeply admire. He was an undercover that no one cared for, but in the end when the truth came out, the burst of reactions really made floated into the second floor. These two roles both gave me the same feeling of accomplishment. If I were to choose one between the two, I liked Laughing Gor more because he attracted the audience more.

Elanne: Have you thought of this echo when you accepted the script?

Michael: I do not know how to calculate these kind of things, so why not spend more time to try and figure out how to portray the role. I know some people who would first calculate everything before deciding whether or not to accept a script, I feel that is basically trying to escape from reality. Every role I accept, I will think of all the ways I can to make the role pretty, that's how I get a great sense of accomplishment.

Dancing Makes a Rainbow

Elanne: When you first entered the industry, you were a TVB dancer. You really love to dance, always dancing around on the set in your ancient costumes.

Michael: Yes, I was already very jumpy when I was a kid. When I saw the people on TV dancing, I just followed them. When I was in form 5, there was an announcement that the TV station was hiring dancers, so I applied to try it out. If it didn't work out, it didn't hurt to try.

Elanne: Once you started dancing, you did it for 5 years. When you left was your salary only HK$4000? How could you survive at that time?

Michael: The living expenses at that time wasn't that high, but I had to suffer a little, but I was enjoying the process because I liked this profession and I learned a lot, worth it.

Best friend is his wife

Elanne: Is your wife very helpful?

Michael: Yes, she helps me a lot. We work and work, no time to think. At home, she does everything, so I could stay focus on work. I just sleep every day, as long as there is work to do.

Elanne: Then do you have time to be romantic with her? Like cook up a few dishes?

Michael: When I don't have to work, I cook at home. I cook the common dishes, like Cantonese dishes, meat patties, water eggs, and things like that. Nothing special, but I put my heart into the dishes, she and my son love it.

Elanne: You are married for 6 years, would you think of any special way to celebrate your wedding anniversaries?

Michael: Our first wedding anniversary, we went to Macau for bungee jumping. That time, my wife asked me why are we celebrating like this. I told her, I'm not scared of marriage, why would I be scared to bungee jump? Also, it's a special way to celebrate, we will definitely remember it. It's because that is our first anniversary. Later in our 2nd and 3rd year, I forgot how we celebrated. It's usually celebrated with a normal dinner after work.

From slacking to being competitive

Elanne: About dancing, in 2007 when you participated in Strictly Come Dancing, at the time there was some doubt. You haven't danced in public for a long time, how come you participated in that competition?

Michael: At the time, I was forced to participate, I sid I haven't danced for several years, I don't know how to do it anymore! But in TVB's standpoint, of course they hope to send out an artist who has background in dancing. TVB then told me to go and see how the situation was, that time I just finished shooting a Qing dynasty costume drama, I stuffed myself quite a bit and was chubby, how can I go out in public like that? So I went on the show with an attitude that I'm doing it for fun. I thought it was very possible that on the 2nd or 3rd round, I'll be voted out. Surprisingly, I realized that all the other contestants were very serious about it and preparing as much as they could. That show was really serious, at the time I felt that we were all representing Hong Kong, no reason for us to lose, then my competitive heart came alive. I spent 2 months participating in 9 competitions, in the end I was lucky to have won the first prize.

Elanne: Was the whole process difficult?

Michael: Not too bad, just exhausting. We were rehearsing day and night, every day our clothes are soaked in sweat. When I got back to the hotel room, I was sleeping like I fell into a coma and mostly spent life like a student. I thought it was quite fun actually, nothing too difficult. It was rehearsing in Hunan, then go back to the hotel to sleep. There won't be any friends asking you to go out for a drink at 2-3am, life was very simple and clear, a type of discipline.

Michael is a hypocrite

The day Elanne interviewed Michael, he had a motorcycle's helmet on and choked his way into the restaurant for the interview. It turns out that he just passed the driving test for motorcycle. With a rookie license, Michael was not to have any passengers for a year. He said that he still won't drive anyone even after a year has passed because he's worried of an accident that may affect his passenger.

When it was time to do the interview, Elanne asked him the same question, Michael answered the same: "Motorcycles are toys for me personally, I am quite selfish, don't want to share with people." Michael was a hypocrite, in fact he just didn't want to brag that he was good and was considerate. This is the cute side of Michael!

#125 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:49 AM

Michael Tse shouts he's nervous for explosion scene on a closed street
Sunday June 5, 2011 Hong Kong

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=11242964&showlnk=0 http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=11242982&showlnk=0 http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=11242985&showlnk=0 http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=11242997&showlnk=0

Yesterday Michael Tse was shooting an explosion scene for TVB new series Lives of Omission. The street was closed for the shoot, such a big deal! As to the explosion scene, Michael expressed he has done all his safety measures: "I am very nervous too, haven't done dangerous scenes for a long time! But this is a cops and robber movie, so there can't be a lack of these exciting scenes." Also, he expressed that he has most scenes with Fala Chen and Bosco Wong. When asked if he has any intimate scenes with Fala? Michael laughed: "I think they are still writing the script for the ending, so when the time comes, there will be arrangements. There is a possibility."

Also, Michael expressed that the series will finish shooting in July. Asked if he hopes to borrow this role to seize the TV King award? He said: "Every student studying in school wants to get first place. Working in this industry, we also hope to have a breakthrough role and stand out. However, I don't have that many expectations, so I'm feeling rather relaxed!"

#126 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:55 AM

Michael Tse besieged, hard to escape from getting drunk on birthday
Friday July 15, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yesterday it was Michael Tse's birthday. His wife prepared a birthday party for him and invited his good friends Charmaine Sheh, Bosco Wong, Timmy Hung, Janet Chow, Sherming Yiu and Emily Kwan.

Michael and his wife Tina arrived in Central for the party and expressed in the last few years he had to spend his birthday through work, his wife said a rare opportunity that he has time, why not celebrate with good friends.

Michael said his friends being at his party is already a really good birthday present, asked what his wife gave? He said: "She gave me herself! Now she even gave me a whole party too!" He said excitedly: "Most important is health, otherwise even if I make a lot of money, won't have the life to spend it. (No going home without being drunk?) Not necessarily, no need for 4 people to haul me away, no need come in straight and going out side ways!"

When Michael took pictures with Charmaine, Sherming and the other female guests, the girls posed with a Chok look. Tina joked: "Laughing is not Chok, the beauties ssss were Chok!"

As for Bosco, he came alone and gave beautiful clothing to Michael as a gift. When speaking of Michael expressing he won't be leaving drunk, Bosco said: "It's okay to be drunk on his birthday! Friends, a cup for each will get him drunk!" Emily Kwan and Sherming Yiu brought champagne for Michael. As to Michael saying he won't be leaving drunk, the two said together: "It's not he doesn't want to, he must be drunk!"

Janet expressed Timmy was preparing the gift, so he was late to the party. She said they as newly weds just bought a new home, furniture and household items: "We were married first before moving into the house, we may not hold a wedding banquet this year, but will register for marriage this year. May not happen in Hong Kong though."

#127 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:26 AM

Michael Tse & Fala Chen uses a real gun with bullets for the first time
Thursday July 21, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image Posted Image

Michael Tse and Fala Chen arrived at the Hong Kong Police Shooting Range to practice firing a gun for filming of Lives of Omission. This is the first time the two got the opportunity to practice shooting a gun with real bullets. It was understood that this time TVB handed the script over to the Hong Kong Police Public Relations Branch and applied for this opportunity. As the plot is positive, the police approved the application. This is a rare chance that the police provides assistance. When the crew and artists entered the shooting range, there was a set of regulations they must comply with. The police officer taught Fala and Michael the correct posture when using a gun.

Michael said frankly that this is really the first time he handled a real gun with bullets in it. Although the first shot was very frightening to him, but later it felt more and more satisfying. Michael said: "The guns we used were CID guns. When I opened fire, the backlash power was pretty big. Although we had earmuffs on, but the sound was still so loud and if we didn't have any on, it will definitely make us deaf. It is certainly inevitable to avoid blinking, this is a natural response. Even the best actors will blink." Asked if he felt it satisfied his cravings? He said: "Yeah! That day I fired nearly 60 bullets."

As for Fala, she said frankly her first gun shot using a real gun and bullets felt disappointing. She said: "Because I never tried it before, didn't know the bullet wouldn't come out. Soon after two shots, I started becoming stabled, usually people will aim with their right eye, I used my left and one time I did 10 shots at once, the target took in a lot of gun shots."

Also, the series is schedule to broadcast on August 1st. Michael said without hesitation that he is mentally prepared to receive complaints. He said: "There are a lot of lines that goes over the line, so I am mentally prepared."

#128 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:06 PM

Michael Tse:”I Have Good Chemistry With Bosco Wong!”
Friday August 5, 2011 Hong Kong
Credits: to Jayne @ http://www.jaynestars.com

Posted Image

Michael Tse (謝天華) experienced great popularity from his “Laughing Gor” character in TVB series, E.U. <學警狙擊> In the currently aired Lives of Omission <潛行狙擊>, Laughing Gor was the only returning character in the sequel. The other characters and story from E.U. were omitted. Asked whether the change in casting impacted his performance, Michael said no and found the new partnerships refreshing.

Michael Tse and Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) shared numerous scenes together in Lives of Omission. Regarding their onscreen time, Michael said, “You can not use a ruler to measure the amount of screen time. Although it was my first time collaborating with Bosco, we surprisingly got along well together. Before getting into position for filming, we will discuss how to film the scenes and how to achieve a more ‘chok' effect. Sharing our ideas, we immediately understand each other. It is very difficult to find such an onscreen partner!”

Discussing Male Topics Together

During filming breaks, Michael and Bosco will chat about various topics. Michael laughed, “There is not a large gap between our ages. When we are together, we will talk about cars and male topics.” (What did Michael think of younger actor, Bosco?) “Each actor needs to improve. I have to as well. It is a growth process for everyone.”

Did Not Feel Pressure

TVB will soon start shooting a new Laughing Gor movie. Asked whether Michael faced greater pressure each time, he said he did not feel anxious. “I am simple. I will focus only on doing my part well. This already enjoyable and makes me happy.”

Normally the series' ratings fell upon the shoulders of the lead actor. However, Michael stated, “This is a view from the past. Now the audience is smarter and can differentiate.”

Source: Orientaldaily.on.cc

#129 SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988

~ TVB ADDICT ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4454 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:01 AM

tin wah has been within TVB quite a long time! and only upto now after "laughing gor" he gets recognised!

Posted Image

haha.

#130 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:39 AM

Michael Tse blushes when female fan suddenly pats him on the shoulder
Wednesday August 10, 2011 Hong Kong

Michael Tse, Fala Chen and the rest of the cast to TVB series Lives of Omission were promoting at a shopping mall in Mong Kok. Large groups of civilians surrounded the area to see their idols. When Michael and Fala walked near the fences to take pictures and sign autographs with fans, suddenly two fans put their hands on Michael shoulder and posed behind him. This surprised Michael and got him embarrassed. He said: "You all got me blushing." Later, he expressed he did not mind: "I understand fans just wanted to see their idols in person, it's normal to get touched by the hands. (Can they give you a kiss then?) I have to know beforehand. (Only for good looking ones?) Not that, just I'll be frightened when someone kisses me out of the blue, so must ask first. It's not good to do surprise attacks. However, they are all very polite and gentle, just a small touch, it's not like they were stroking my back."

At the promotion, Michael announced the serial's peak ratings of 33 points. Asked if he has confidence for the TV King title? He said: "Right now there is still a while until the award ceremony. If there are higher ratings and audience support then I'll have more confidence. (Do you want to be TV King?) As a parent you would want your child to be the top student too. Of course every artist wants good results. (Have confidence?) I have confidence in everything."

As for Fala, she appeared to have put in a lot of effort at the promotion too. While signing autographs for fans, she carelessly revealed herself a little and disregarded it. Fala expressed her boyfriend recorded the series to watch later. She said: "He said he couldn't have guess I would look like that as a policewoman because he never seen me like that. (You are usually more dependent?) No. If there is an issue, we usually talk it over."

#131 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:57 PM

Michael Tse “Chok-ing” 100% When Waving To Paparazzi
Sunday August 14, 2011 Hong Kong
Credits: to Ah K @ http://www.jaynestars.com/

Posted Image

Michael Tse's (謝天華) current “Laughing Gor” role left a deep impression on the viewers. Besides that, his new series, Lives of Omission <潛行狙擊> has been receiving credible ratings. Yesterday, the well-dressed Michael Tse, while accompanied by his assistant and entourage, roamed around the Central district.

As seen from that day, Michael who was decked in black and donned sunglasses went to the nearby shopping mall for some window-shopping before leaving in a cab. While on his way to a taxi stand, Michael discovered that the paparazzi was snapping his photos and immediately got “possessed” by the “Chok” god in him. Amidst walking to the taxi stand, Michael continued to maintain his “chok”-ness and didn't stop waving to the reporters.

Even at the taxi stand, while queuing up in line, Michael grinned and waved his hand continuously from time to time. When reporters approached Michael to ask him where he was heading, Michael replied that he had just completed his work and was rushing home.

Source: Orientaldaily.on.cc

#132 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:05 AM

Michael Tse denounces magazines are shameless
Wednesday August 17, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Lives of Omission starring Michael Tse is currently a hot broadcast, leading to Michael's rapid rise in popularity. The media is also targeting him on their stories. Yesterday a magazine reported that Michael and his wife Tina had fights because of the issue of having children. The report said Tina quit smoking, drinking and late night partying in preparation to conceive. However Michael still does late night partying and drinking frequently. Towards the report, Michael denounced the media that they are just randomly making up a story, while Tina also criticize that these are people attacking them without any evidence.

Michael was furious and denounced on Weibo: "Truly shameless, the paparazzi couldn't get anything, so they randomly made up their own story just to sell more papers by unfair means. Readers, please use your skilled brains and look clearly at their outrage. - Sincerely Michael Tse." Tina also said with anger: "I already know there will be gossip news, but I definitely cannot tolerate people that defame or attack without evidence." Michael said over a phone interview that it is not a problem if the media writes about him because he is in showbiz, but don't get his family involved. He is very grateful for the support his good friends and wife have for him. He also believes audience have sharp eyes.

#133 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:27 AM

Michael Tse gets special attention from Mona Fong, custom made Laughing Figure
Source: Mingpao, On.cc

Yesterday Michael Tse, Fala Chen and the rest of the cast to TVB series Lives of Omission attended the promotional event. The launch of the new Laughing Figure based on Michael's Laughing Sir role was announced at the promotion. Michael took the Laughing Figure and wouldn't let go of it after taking pictures with it. Producer Chong Wai Kin reveals that this is their boss Mona Fong's special order to customize a hundred of these limited edition Laughing figures. Fans can win a Laughing Figure though a cell phone game.

Lives have been a hit since it's broadcast with over 1.5 million hits on the official site and the episode broadcast last night (Monday 8/22) TV ratings rises to 32 points. Fala Chen can thank Michael for taking her along as a 'prop'. Fala just got back from stage performances in New York and discovered that the local area is broadcasting Lives simultaneously. Because of the popularity, many locals called her Madam. When speaking of the sequel to the Laughing Gor film edition, Fala said frankly she hopes to participate, but nothing is confirmed yet and will have to wait for TVB to notify her. As for kiss scenes with Michael in the series, Fala expressed only one kiss scene will broadcast: "The scene already aired, that scene was not a camera angle, it was real kiss! (Your boyfriend doesn't allow you to do kiss scenes?) No, he watches too."

The other night when Michael attended an opening ceremony for a shoe brand, and because he was too close to the lion dance, he and the lion head bumped into each other causing an inflamed swollen left eye.

Lately a magazine reported that Michael's wife has problems bearing a child, and have been quarreling due to this issue. Michael said: "Many times towards these related reports, Artists often take legal action, but we all know that the law actually cannot help. Also, money is involved in majority of the process, I only rely on the internet (Weibo) to express my dissatisfaction." Michael directly said the content of the report is 100% fabricated and written without any evidence. He said: "The insider that they mentioned, I don't know who the person is. They took an untrue story and write it with layers upon layers. As a man, I must stand up for my family, my wife has been a slightly unhappy. (Do you have plans for children?) We discussed it before, but this is personal. My wife and I enjoy the life of just the two of us. If we do have a baby one day, it means we entered a new phase in life."

#134 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:39 AM

Fala Chen & Michael Tse become a hot couple team
Wednesday August 31, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image

The other night, Michael Tse and Fala Chen were both presented with the most trendy icon award by the magazine JESSICA CODE. The two both expressed their current TVB series Lives of Omission brought them the honor with a high exposure rate lately. Their jobs are greatly increasing. Michael expressed because of his 'Laughing' role, he has been earning a slightly higher income than before. Recently, people often chase after him asking about the storyline, he said: "Whenever people see me, besides taking pictures and greetings, they will ask me about the storyline. I often answer them by saying I lost my memory and don't remember because I feel that there's no point in watching if you know the story. Also, it won't be as fun to watch. This time there are clearly more male fans taking the initiative to ask me for pictures, which I haven't experienced before."

As it was reported that his wife is pregnant, Michael helplessly said: "There were some magazines that wrote this, perhaps because the magazines want to entertain readers. If my wife is pregnant, I will definitely notify everyone. Of course I do have plans to have kids, but the priority now is I must earn more money first, so I can ensure my children's future." Is Michael rushed? He said: "Both of our families have never been rushed. As for my wife and I, we are still completely enjoying the life of just the two of us."

Fala expressed lately there have been many advertisers asking her and Michael to attend events together. Besides Hong Kong, there are also several in Mainland too. The two practically see each other every other day. Towards the Mainland PRC 'limit order', limiting HK and Taiwan artists to appear on Mainland TV programs? Fala said: "The limit just applies to variety shows, we are just attending business events, shouldn't be related or affected." Asked if there is an appearance money increase for them to appear as a 'couple team'? She said: "My manager discuss the prices, I am not too sure myself. The most important is the more jobs the better and to have audience acceptance." Is Fala's boyfriend jealous of her intimate scenes with Michael? Fala laughed: "No jealousy. There aren't any intimate scenes, just that one CPR scene, which is not considered an intimate scene. Rescuing and kissing are are different feeling, thus isn't embarrassing when we shoot."

Yesterday Fala also attended another cell phone event. Usually, she loves taking photos with her phone. Asked if she has any photos that can't be in the light? She joked: "I'm afraid of sunshine, so I won't be in the light." Although Fala is really careless and often losing her phone, she is not worried her photos would leak out to the public because every time she finishes taking photos on her phone, she would transfer them to her computer when she gets home and then delete them. Also, even if her computer breaks, she won't get it repaired. She would rather buy a new one to avoid leaking out her privacy.

#135 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:40 AM

Michael Tse likes an ending with regrets
Sunday September 11, 2011 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily

Posted Image

Yesterday afternoon Michael Tse attended the Laughing's Meeting event and met with over a 100 fans. He also gave out Laughing Figures to fans. As there are many viewers displeased with the Lives of Omission finale, Laughing goes to jail and 'Madam Jo' Fala Chen dies. Netizens demand for a retake, Michael said: "I understand we all want to see a happy ending, but the ending is related to the film version and this broadcast has given a lot of surprises. I really like the fact that the ending left a deeper impression on viewers. There is nothing perfect in life, an ending with regrets is what's realistic."

Michael reveals the film version Laughing Gor: Hidden Criminal will start shooting end of this month. Michael heard a newcomer will play the lead actress. Asked if his paycheck for the film had a triple jump due to his rising popularity? He laughed: "There is an inflation of prices, I hope my company will have a few rewards, like a raise. However the most important is the company giving me the opportunity to participate." It was said that he and Fala Chen were thought highly of and supported for TV King and Queen this year. Now that Stephen Chan is back, this may change. Michael said: "The magazines are just making guesses to create news, but I do have confidence in the awards."

#136 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:50 AM

Michael Tse waits to collaborate with Sean Lau
Saturday September 17, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Michael Tse's two series, in which he was the lead actor for Lives of Omission and The Rippling Blossom are 2011's highest rated series as of date. Yesterday he was a guest judge for the "Perfect Lovers" event. TVB executive Norman Leung will soon be hosting a celebration feast to entertain the entire Lives of Omission cast and crew. Asked if he'll take out his wallet and treat everyone a meal too? Michael laughed: "I eat from big to small. I'm just a small potato, I'll be last to treat a meal." When asked about the progress of the Laughing film sequel? Michael said: "We will start shooting next month, the final decision for the story and script has already been made. The role distribution is just about finished too. The story picks up from the TV series and goes on from there. (Sean Lau is part of the cast too?) I heard of this, but it's not confirmed yet. We will wait for TVB to announce it."

It was reported that earlier when Fala Chen attended an event with Michael, she accidentally touched the sensitive lower part of his body? Michael explained: "No, that day I was wearing low-crotch pants."

#137 equitatus

equitatus

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 08:47 PM

LOL this kid trying to start beef with steven ma. Who is this kid?
He just got lucky with laughing gor and his character was really likable. As a result he became really popular.
But who is he to deserve this much popularity. He's not that good looking and his acting is just little above average.
I don't know what tvb was doing and moving him up from supporting actor. All his lead role series sucked aside from laughing gor.

#138 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:58 AM

Michael Tse gets 4 nominations in Malaysia for 'Laughing Gor'
Thursday October 27, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image

TVB Siu Sangs Michael Tse, Ruco Chan and Kenneth Ma arrived in Malaysia the other day to host the opening ceremony for My Astro On Demand My Favorite Awards Ceremony 2011. Depending on 'Laughing Gor', Michael had a huge jump in popularity as he is nominated for 4 awards including 'My Favorite TV On-Screen Couple', 'My Favorite Theme Song', 'Top 15 My Favorite TV Character' and 'My Favorite TV Best Actor' awards. The other 4 nominees for 'Best Actor' are Wayne Lai, Moses Chan, Raymond Lam and Bosco Wong. The battle will be fierce. Also, Michael's Lives of Omission got the most nominations, 14 total.

#139 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:01 AM

Fans Angry That Michael Tse Received No Awards at TVB Anniversary
Wednesday December 7, 2011 Hong Kong
Credits: to Jayne @ http://www.jaynestars.com

Posted Image

Falling from a hot favorite in the 2011 TVB Anniversary Awards, “Laughing Sir” Michael Tse (謝天華) ended up winning no awards the evening before. After the conclusion of the awards ceremony, Michael did not accept any press interviews, disappearing from the crowd to go home instead.

Stepping out of his car, Michael flashed a smile. Holding several bags, he explained that he had to work the following morning. Asked whether he was disappointed in the award results, Michael said, “No, I respect the competitive spirit!” Michael's wife had prepared supper for Michael to eat at home.

After one night of rest, Michael attended a watch store opening in Mongkok. Forcing a smile, Michael appeared calm. Responding initially to reporters, Michael said that he was not disappointed in the Anniversary Award results, “This year I did not get the award; there is still next year and many years to follow!I need to be like Laughing and have an undying spirit!”

Asked again whether he was disappointed, Michael admitted, “Each person will go through such a moment, but it is necessary to quickly resume my spirits and not delve on the negative aspects. One must face the incident and do one's best! Fala Chen (陳法拉) and I won the Best Onscreen Lover Award in Malaysia. If a similar award were distributed at the TVB Anniversary Awards, I believe that we would have received the award too! In the end, a winner is singled out. However, should the first or second runner-up not be happy?”

Although netizens nicknamed Michael as “Fruitless King” since he did not win any awards at the TVB Anniversary, Michael said that he did not mind. Lives of Omission < 潛行狙擊> received the Best Drama Award, so I am considered to have won 1/40th award.”

In a radio interview, Michael mentioned that some fans were upset that he did not win any awards at the TVB Anniversary. Michael had to console his fans for the upset. Asked whether he had attempted to seek understanding of the situation from Virginia Lok (樂易玲), Michael countered, “Why do I need to understand the situation further? Ms. Lok has already used a lot of effort. Some things you already know in your heart; not everything needs a thorough review.”

Audience Filed Complaints

In addition, last night's awards ceremony resulted in nine complaints filed, including protests that Michael Tse should have been awarded TV King, protests that Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) should not have received the My Favorite Female Character Award. One complaint was filed against Master of Ceremonies, Vincent Wong (王浩信), for his lisping.

Raymond Lam Shocked by Michael Tse's Loss

Appearing at a music promotional event, Raymond Lam (林峯) said that he had already sent text messages congratulating Kevin Cheng (謝天華) and Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) for their victories. Raymond indicated that he was surprised by Michael Tse's lack of winning any awards last night.

When the reporter pointed out that Raymond Lam did not make the Top 5 Finalists in the Best Actor Category, he said, “Yes, that's right!” (When can you regain lost ground?) “I can focus on doing my own things. I have to prepare for the release of my music album. Next year, I hope to have balanced development across all platforms!” Raymond hoped that he will be chosen for the My Favorite Male Singer Award at the year-end music awards.

Virginia Lok Hugs and Consoles Michael Tse

At a music promotional event with Raymond Lam, Virginia Lok revealed that she had already hugged Michael Tse after the TVB Anniversary Awards ceremony. Ms. Lok said, “He was very good. He said he was not unhappy.” (Did Michael Tse cry?) “He's Laughing Sir! Of course he will be able to handle it!”

In addition, Ms. Lok denied that Shirley Yeung had requested leave of absence. Ms. Lok said that she did not know whether Shirley was in fact getting married.

Chilam Cheung Supports Michael Tse

At a promotional event yesterday, Chilam Cheung (張智霖) provided words of encouragement for good friend, Michael Tse. “It is most important to participate in a competition. He can win next year!” (Did you console him?) “There is no need to! Michael is a mature actor and knows how to improve further. His movie will be released soon; perhaps he will win the Hong Kong Film Award or Golden Horse Award!”

Compiled from Oriental Daily

#140 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:30 AM

Michael Tse's facial features are complete, no need for plastic surgery
Sunday December 25, 2011 Hong Kong
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image

Michael Tse, Joyce Cheng, Alfred Hui and a group of 2011 music newcomers took part in the Metro Radio Dance with Love in the City Welcoming Christmas event. Recently a magazine said Michael's nose has changed and suspected he got plastic surgery. Regarding the rumor, Michael laughed: "How come I have been in the industry for 20 years, and it's only now that they are saying I got plastic surgery? Thanks all for the concern, I hope this is a compliment that I look better! I think it's because recently I got thinner!" Michael believes plastic surgery is common in today's society, but he claims his facial features are complete, so there is no need for plastic surgery. He said: "I fear after I do it, audience will not be able to recognize me and then I'll have to start my career all over again! That would be a big deal!"

#141 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:08 AM

Niki Chow shouts for Help when asked about Kevin Cheng
Wednesday December 28, 2011 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Michael Tse and Niki Chow accepted a CRHK radio interview yesterday. It was rumored Niki is being pursued again by ex-boyfriend Kevin Cheng and Charmaine Sheh intends to ruin them by publicly glaring at Niki. During the interview, Michael teased Niki by taking the rumor to joke with. He asked Niki, as if he was a reporter, if she's dating her ex-boyfriend and then after 'lighting the fire', he quickly got up and left. This left Niki in an embarrassing position. She said Michael is speaking nonsense: "Help me! Can I not answer? Because which ever way I answer, I'll die. I won't answer anything regarding to rumors. (This means there is a chance to develop?) I just want to focus on my work, don't ask about relationships. In fact, the rumor has been disturbing me for several years, why can't it just stop. Aside from relationships, there are many other things Ican do. Work is my priority and I currently have no love life. I am concentrating entirely on my jobs."

When speaking of Producer Lee Tim Shing angered at the TVB Broadcasting department for pushing back Bottled Passion's initial October broadcast to the holidays period and thus resulting in poor ratings. Niki said: "There has been some affect. After all, there are many holidays and students have exams, but it is already pretty good to have this performance." Niki frankly said she feels thankful that Tim Gor gave her the 'Tsui Sum' role.

As for TVB series When Heaven Burns is banned from broadcasting in Mainland, Michael said: "To Hong Kong and Mainland, this isn't something new. Some songs and films have also encountered the same situation, but there hasn't been any distinct regulations, so will have to leave it to the production unit to explore an answer. This time, perhaps the genre is more sensitive and I also feel it's a pity. This is a reminder to the production team that these types of series and situations must be handled carefully in the future." Does Michael feel When Heaven Burns is of a sensitive subject matter? "If any TV series or film involves politics, it is considered sensitive in both HK and Mainland. (Will you avoid shooting these genres?) Leave it to the production team to decide. I am just an actor and should focus on giving a good performance and follow the script."

Michael will be heading back to Mainland during the Lunar New Year to shoot a series. Asked if he will decline to social gatherings in Mainland? Michael said: "No, it is actually strange and autistic to not go out. (Have you been influenced by Benny Chan's incident?) In fact, there are drunken cases all over the world, in which one does some silly thing that they don't usually do. It is not necessarily just Hong Kong artists. It is most important to have self-control."

#142 goldielocks

goldielocks

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

He was great in Lives of Omission!

#143 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:00 AM

Michael Tse denies affair with Candy Yuen behind his wife
Monday May 21, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Sunday (cover image)

Posted Image

Posted Image
(Michael and Candy in Lives of Omission)

Yesterday a magazine (Oriental Sunday) reported Michael Tse hooked up with 2009 Miss HK 'Miss Photogenic' Candy Yuen. Last year, Michael collaborated with Candy in Lives of Omission, where he successfully won her heart. A few days ago, they were having a meal together at the TVB canteen, and were flirting in public as if no one was around. At one point, Michael event touched Candy's chest, which was a shocker.

Yesterday Michael expressed over the phone: "No such thing. I won't be upset at the Magazine because it's not my first day in this industry. What's more important is if readers believe it. You have to understand that is the canteen at TVB, there are colleagues sitting nearby. Why would I do what the magazine said I did? In fact, that magazine should put more effort into writing their stories and shouldn't be too careless. If the location was a hotel, then the creditability would be much higher. Actually, it was not just the two of us either, there was another person with us."

Michael expressed he met Candy while shooting for Lives of Omission (TN: She played the role 'Ding Man', the triad leader's mistress). They soon realized they had common friends and naturally had more topics to talk about. When asked if this was upsetting to his wife, Tina? Michael laughed: "How so? She saw the report and laughed. She understands the tactics used by the magazines. We have seen a lot of the photos are taken from behind. I don't need to explain too much. I hope this magazine can have more sincerity next time, don't think readers are stupid."

As for Candy, she did not understand why there was such report and she does feel a tad unhappy. "That day, it's been long while since I've seen Michael, so I showed him the pictures I took when I went Korea for shooting of a travel special. We also weren't playing crazily at the canteen, so he didn't bump into my chest. Those [photos] were just a matter of camera angles. Michael was sitting across from me, and I was just taking my camera over to show him. If the report has cause any unhappiness for his wife, I have to say sorry to her."

Candy expressed she's often telling Michael on Weibo that she has no special intention, "He is just an artist that I like since childhood. Perhaps our personalities are similar and we are playful people, so we became good friends. The magazine interviewed me, and said I said Michael touched my entire body. I was just talking about our scenes in Lives of Omission." She expressed she will not maintain her distance in the future, but may find someone to be in between to avoid any misunderstandings. "I went to Australia at age 13, and came back to HK at age 19. My personality is a little westernized, sometimes I would unconsciously lean on people."

#144 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:00 AM

King Kong's nude scene in 'Turning Point 2' exposed, ridiculed for having a small 'birdie'
Saturday May 26, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily, The Sun

Posted Image

Recently photos of Michael Tse and King Kong completely nude in the film Turning Point 2 circulated on a gay website. In the photos, it was suspected Michael revealed his buttock, while King Kong appeared completely exposed with his genitals. Both became a new love interest in the gay community. However, King Kong is pretty troubled as he was said to have a 'very very very very small birdie'. The nude photos started spreading among the gays last month. The completely nude scene was deleted, so it is unknown how the photo leaked online.

Yesterday reporters contacted King Kong, he recalled the situation on that day of the shoot: "Because it was an all male group, we were all completely nude in the showers. It was about a 2-3 minute process, not embarrassed at all!" As for being ridiculed by the gays for having a 'small birdie', King Kong said: "Although I'm not gay, I still have to say thank you! As for the 'small birdie', aiya! That's how I'm born, it is my privacy. My brothers have seen me and knows whats going on. I don't need to explain to people I don't know. I have full confidence on myself. Actually, if anything, anybody who thinks I have a small one, then come out and have homosexual sex! I don't really understand why the photos leaked, I really have to get paid for that! (Have you became a target for male artist nude photographer, Lau Ding Sing?) Nope, I don't know him. I just know he's a news figure."

Michael is currently in Foshan filming, he said: "I was nude when I shot that scene. The director said, the bottom half of my body and private parts won't be shown in the film, so I do not believe the photos are real at all. It is probably manipulated by Netizens. I just think of it as a joke. (Did you have any protection during the shoot?) On the set, it was just all men, no need."

When asked if he's worried this may affect his image? Michael said confidently: "Not worried, many of my seniors who have revealed their buttock or went nude are all famous now. (Your on a gay website, not afraid?) Perhaps this breaks a new ground, a new market, but I haven't thought of expanding the market to bareness." As for King Kong's genitals ridiculed by Netizens, Michael expressed it's purely just based on perspective: "I see him and think he's normal. I'm not sure if that person who said King Kong has a small one, is he originally a black person?"

Turning Point 2 director Herman Yau accepted a photo interview and expressed: "I don't understand how the photo came about either. I believe it had been photoshopped by someone. As for becoming a hot topic on the gay website, it's not a problem. This is a society with freedom of speech. Actually it be more interesting if King Kong didn't have a sex organ, Hong Kong people are too conservative!" Producer Tommy Leung stressed even in the DVD version, there is no completely nude scene.

#145 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:33 AM

Michael Tse proposes to Tavia Yeung gets 500 bystanders' support
Saturday July 14, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao

Tavia Yeung and Michael Tse were shooting a marriage proposal scene for TVB new series Justice Pursuit & Attack on the busy street in Causeway Bay. Nearly 500 bystanders and tourists watching the scene, pushed through into the restricted area and obstructed the shoot. On camera, there were suddenly a few hundred extra temporary actors that appeared, this time TVB really profited! Tavia Yeung can't help being too charming, one four eyed man successfully got close to her and kept taking pictures, which frightened Tavia a bit and didn't know what to do. In the end, a staff had to come in and protect her. Because of the crowded street, at one point, the police came by to check on them.

In one scene, Tavia and Sharon were taking a stroll on the streets and were surrounded by a large group of pedestrians. During the time, a four eyed man dressed in a white suit came close and stared at Tavia and took close up shots of her. Tavia was a little frightened, but remained calm. The staff besides her immediately went forward to protect her. Tavia later expressed: "That man wasn't a temporary actor. Actually that's how it is when shooting on a busy street, I wasn't frightened. I was just afraid it would hinder us from shooting the scene. We have to use time wisely to complete the scene." Tavia stressed she didn't have any body contact with the man because she was protected by the staff around her. Asked if the four eyed man's eye expressions made her feel uncomfortable? She said she didn't care and didn't look at him.

Later, the scene where Michael proposes to her was a big deal. He first told Otto Chan to lay out the red carpet, and then dressed in a white suit, Michael sang Tavia a love song on the red carpet to confess his love for her. Good friend Sammy Leung was by his side capturing the whole thing on video, while Sharon Chan and Benz Hui were on the side cheering for them. Tavia appeared very surprised. Later, the two had a dance in front of the 500 onlookers, but didn't have any kiss scene.

When asked why she didn't have a kiss scene with Michael? Tavia said: "That's how the scene was arranged, I rejected him and then left. This is one of the big scenes in the middle of the series, it's pretty shocking, but not too difficult." When asked if she had ever thought of how it would be like when rumored boyfriend Him Law proposes? Tavia laughed: "Most important is to find a suitable partner, doesn't have to be anything big. We already have too much attention, artists shouldn't have too much attention, just let nature take its course and everything goes normally, I'll be happy enough."

Michael gets rejected, the Crowd goes silent

When Michael did the proposal scene, his face and ears turned red. Everyone cheered when he made his proposal to Tavia. Michael laughed and said, he was so nervous he started sweating and his heart beating loudly: "That moment felt special, the live audience really made a nice atmosphere. Just now when Tavia rejected me and left, the entire crowd at Causeway Bay went silent! That was a very real reaction, priceless! It made me think of back when I proposed to my wife, the young man feelings all came back! Its quite cute. (Did you know Tavia was frightened by a man staring at her?) I had people approach me too, only thing is to try best to protect her during idle time."

#146 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:02 AM

Michael Tse first to get completely drunk at his 45th birthday party
Monday July 16, 2012 Hong Kong

Michael Tse celebrated his 45th birthday last night. His wife Tina threw a party for him, inviting many of his good friends from showbiz. Attendees included: Raymond Lam and his cousin Lin Xiawei, Alex Fong, Niki Chow, Timmy Hung and his wife Janet Chow, Vincy Chan, Michael Miu and his wife Jamie Chik, Bobby Au-Yeung and his wife, and his dance instructor Sunny. Before the party, Michael expressed he won't be getting drunk, but unfortunately after 3 hours, he was already completely drunk.

During the party, Michael came out to the entrance for an interview. He excitedly said: "My birthday wish is good health and get more and more jobs. I just finished shooting my new series, so I have time to celebrate. My wife gave me an underwater camera, so I could go scuba diving with her next month." Asked if he'll be getting drunk? He immediately said: "I already booked a car and a driver, prepared to carry my friends out the door. As for myself, I won't be getting drunk."

Recently it was rumored that Janet Chow is pregnant, asked if she do any drinking? Michael exposed: "I only saw her drinking water and eating large portions for two people. Isn't it because its during sensitive period, so she can't say?!" Later, Janet and her husband Timmy accepted an interview, Michael said he already booked a car and driver in preparation to take friends home? Timmy laughed: "He won't be getting drunk? At our wedding, who had to have people carry him out?" When reporters mentioned, Michael exposing that Janet didn't touch any alcohol? She expressed its because she has to drive, so she can't drink.

Because the birthday boy got really high, Michael was drinking and drinking with his friends. After three hours, he was already completely drunk and was even the first person to get drunk at 11pm. His friend Sunny and Wilson Chin had to help him out to his car. Michael was drunk and still Choking. He kept putting his finger up and smiling in front of the camera. Then his wife patted his shoulder, and with his eyes half-closed, Michael frowned and got into the car to go home. Not long after Michael left, Virgina Lok arrived and was helpless when she found out Michael had already left.

#147 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:57 AM

Michael Tse denies buying a home to celebrate becoming TV King
Tuesday July 24, 2012 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Last night while Typhoon Vicente was in HK, Michael Tse was at TVB City recording for game show All Star World Exam. TVB especially made arrangements to pick up and drop off artists from and to their homes. Studio audience admissions was also canceled. Michael smiled: "I didn't drive because I can't predict what's going to come flying at me on the road."

It was reported Michael got appointed by TVB executive Virgina Lok to be this year's TV King and he excitedly bought a luxury home in Happy Valley to celebrate. Michael said: "Crazy! What month is it now? The anniversary isn't even here yet. I didn't buy a new home nor have I looked at any homes." It was said HK artists make a lot of money by just shooting one Mainland drama? Michael said: "I will have to ask the Mainland TV Kings. Ask them if they bought a home yet." He had plans to buy a home for many years, but unfortunately the most expensive homes in the world is in HK. It can be as expensive as several HK$10,000 per square foot. His goal is not the Mid-Levels luxury homes, the most important is for the home to be suitable for his status and his capability.

A magazine reported that when shooting new series Justice Pursuit & Attack, the cast boycotted former ATV artist Alice Chan and at the end-of-filming celebration dinner, they teamed up and forced her to drink. Michael said: "Of course we didn't do that, that night we all had a good time. The atmosphere was very harmonious, no one gossiped. We were all happy to have accomplished something together. If you give me a toast, I will give you a toast back. That magazine is speaking nonsense, and 10 reasons could be made just by 1 photo."

#148 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

Michael Tse: TVB Must Reflect on Mistakes Made in Series
Wednesday November 7, 2012 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Michael Tse and this year's Miss HK winners Carat Cheung, Jacqueline Wong and Tracy Chu were rehearsing for the TVB Sales Presentation 2013 held on November 8th. Michael expressed he will be riding on a motorcycle to make his appearance and then do a fighting performance to introduce his upcoming series Sniper Attack 2013 co-starring Eddie Cheung, Kathy Chow and Kate Tsui. This month he'll also be participating in the Lunar New Year film with Alan Tam, Nat Chan, Bosco Wong and Kate. Michael expressed he had been following Kate's breakthrough performance in Highs and Lows. As there was some criticisms that the series had so many mistakes, but the cast and crew didn't notice it at all, Michael said TVB will need to reflect on that and make improvements. The three Miss HK winners will be joining Wayne Lai at the Sales Presentation for a stage play performance. Although they feel pressured, Wayne is still a good person to learn from.

#149 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

Tavia Yeung & Michael Tse Freely Develops their Sex Scene
Thursday January 3, 2013 Hong Kong
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image
(Caption: Police checking ID, open the door)

TVB series Friendly Fire has broadcast half of the series. Following Toby Chan and Christine Kuo's sexy scenes, Sharon Chan's enticing wet bra scene and Sammy Leung's nude bathing scene becoming heated topics among Netizens, last night's episode was about Michael Tse and the drunken Tavia Yeung in an apartment. The two engaged in a two minute sex scene. Michael sacrifices for art once again and gets his shirt taken off by Tavia, while Tavia had a wet tank top on.

Friendly Fire's producer Man Wai Hung expressed Tavia and Michael's sex scene was not a 'heavy flavor' arrangement, but instead it is to convey that the two are struggling mentally because Tavia's character has a family history of breast cancer, and thus broke up with Michael.

The two-minute scene included flashbacks of the couple, the so-called sex scene didn't even take up one fourth of the time. He reveals took only 1 take because by that time, their relationship already made a lot of progress and so Michael and Tavia were already well into character.

Producer Man said the scene clearly explained the plot and the two artists freely developed the scene themselves. No parts were cut, the camera rolled straight through and completed in 1 take. Audience can really feel the effects of their romance.

He revealed this scene ended with a funny effect of the police checking their IDs. There were no erotic or vulgar elements on camera, the background song is called Friend by Japanese singer Tamaki Koji, which has become the couple's theme song.

Friendly Fire continues to have provoking scenes including Samantha Ko's rape scene, Producer Man said this story leads into Michael having to help Samantha in court and is absolutely not a story about rape. In the coming episodes, there is Grace Wong getting involved in Michael and Tavia's relationship as the third party and Alice Chan and Derek Kwok's passionate kiss scenes.

#150 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

Michael Tse's wife engaged in Weibo war
Friday January 18, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-080300222.html

Posted Image

Michael Tse's wife, Tina Tse was involved in a bitter Weibo spat with the actors' fans, due to an insensitive comment made by one of the users.

As reported on Popular Asians website, in December, amidst rumours circulating that the 37-year-old Tina desires to have her own children, she uploaded a picture of Michael unwrapping his Christmas presents beside a Christmas tree on her Weibo.

To this, a fan commented, "What a warm family! If only there is a baby too... add oil, sister-in-law!"

However, Tina, who was very sensitive about the baby rumours, replied to the fan comment later, saying, "That is none of your business. Are we close? Sister-in-law?"

Other Netizens quickly came to defend the fan's comment but was slammed by Tina, who called them "mentally retarded". To this, enraged Netizens tactlessly asked Tina, "Is a hen still a hen when she can't make eggs?"

The post was deleted hours later.

Tina Tse has been facing a lot of ups and downs ever since marrying Michael Tse seven years ago. The 45-year-old self-professed "party animal" has been consistently caught enjoying himself in the clubs and photographed with female companions, while his wife continues to stick with him.

#151 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

Michael Tse - No More Laughing
Sunday February 10, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Fashion & Beauty Issue #475, Credit: HKChannel

Posted Image

On day of the interview, Michael Tse started at 7am, after shooting 10 hours straight of TVB new series Sniper Attack 2013, he rushes over to Tsim Sha Tsui for the photo shoot and interview. Earlier he was busy promoting for Friendly Fire and then had to shoot Lunar New Year comedy film I Love Hong Kong 2013 and now he's actively promoting for its premiere. He's been working nonstop, no wonder at one point, no matter if its in the television set or on the big screen, you can see Michael Tse.

Since E.U (Literal: "Cadets Attack"), to Lives of Omission (Literal: "Sneak Attack"), to Friendly Fire (Literal: "Justice Attack") and now Sniper Attack 2013, Michael laughed he's basically just shooting an "attack" series every year. His roles goes from an undercover to a police officer, then to a lawyer, he's been "attacking" several times, but this time around he finally plays a true sniper! For a realistic effect, Michael especially asked his friend, who knows about Special Duties Unit (SDU) snipers to give him some advice and he'll imitate the appearance. "In reality, it is definitely not easy to be a sniper. Their work is rather static, I have to appear dynamic while being static. It's just all depends on my eye expressions, which is quite challenging."

When speaking of the "attack" series, we will definitely think of Michael's classic role Laughing Gor. Laughing Gor has indeed brought Michael Tse's career to its peak, but because the role had been too successful and left a deep impression on audience, it unknowingly became his burden. No matter what role Michael plays, people will still say he has the Laughing Gor shadow in him.

"I know some people think 'JJ' in Friendly Fire is just like Laughing. As an artist, I'm already used to hearing different opinions from the audience. To me, every role is actually unique. The Laughing Gor role has really got into many people's brains, I just hope the audience won't judge just by watching a few scenes. They should patiently watch the show and naturally, they will be able to see the differences." When Michael first debuted, he had an 'unhealthy' image and often got roles as a gangster, a scum or some crazy man. It wasn't until his semi-evil undercover Laughing Gor role that got him the breakthrough. After he got himself a stable seat as the TVB Siu Sang, he started getting more righteous and positive roles. In fact, whether if the role is good or evil, Michael frankly expressed any of those roles can get popular.

In his latest film I Love Hong Kong 2013, he plays the crafty young version of Nat Chan, and will throw laugh bombs along with his co-stars Bosco Wong, Kate Tsui and Joyce Cheng. In the film, Michael disguised himself in a 60s long haircut, a complete retro look, will you still think he's Laughing Gor?

Started out as a Dancer, Michael is the "King of Dance" titleholder from Strictly Come Dancing, so of course he's energetic. However, on the television screen he's often seen holding a gun, but in his personal life, its surprising to hear that he's actually holding a spatula most of the time!

"From the start, I was forced to cook my own meals, but my personality is when I decide to do something, I will have to enjoy the process. Slowly, I fell in love with cooking. Usually when I have free time in between filming, I would exchange cooking experiences with my female co-star. My favorite dish is 'Big Crabs Cooked in Yellow Wine', which is a dish master chef Fala Chen taught me! Sometimes I get off work late, but I would still insist on cooking up a few dishes. (How can you cook when you're tired?) Actually I don't cooking will tire me out, actually the process is very relaxing. After I finish cooking, I feel accomplished. We all eat happily too!"

#152 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

Michael Tse shares his perfect Chinese New Year
Tuesday February 11, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-021400898.html

Posted Image

The Lunar New Year is a time for family reunions and rest, and those are the reasons that actor Michael Tse loves it very much.

As reported on Popular Asians website, the actor, who barely sleeps due to working 12 months a year and seven days a week, revealed that he used his Lunar New Year holiday to go shopping in the flower market.

The actor expressed, "I think shopping in the flower market is really fun. I will go when it's not during peak hours for convenience. Usually, on the days before Lunar New Year, I will shop for some New Year couplets, New Year plants, and red envelopes. I will decorate my house with them."

The actor joked, "The best part of shopping in a flower market is that I get to practice my bargaining skills. The prices for the New Year plants float around a lot. Of course I would like to be able to bargain the best price in the least amount of time! That would be the most satisfying of all!"

The actor also shared that he will try to cook a New Year's dish for his family every year, saying, "I will always purchase some ginseng, young deer, and dried seafood beforehand, because these are the ingredients we add in our food for Lunar New Year. But these dishes are rather difficult to cook. For a rookie cook like me, these are really profound dishes! I really need a senior or an elderly person to help me out. I still haven't learned how to cook them yet!"

Asked of his plans for the Year of the Golden Snake, Michael joked that he hopes to have a snake's lifestyle, saying, "I want to live like a snake – work hard in the summer and then rest for a few months in the winter. The best way is to have nine of months of work and three months of vacation."

On a more serious note, the actor revealed that this year, he will continue to pursue his career in both television and film. In addition to filming his new drama, "Sniper Attack 2013", he will also be promoting for his Lunar New Year film, "I Love Hong Kong 2013".

#153 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:27 AM

Michael Tse Teases Niki Chow Has No Body Figure
Sunday March 10, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

More Pictures:

Spoiler

Yesterday Michael Tse, Niki Chow, Koni Lui, Queenie Chu, Grace Wong, Oceane Zhu, Becky Lee, Elaine Yiu, etc. attended the promotional event for TVB series Sergeant Tabloid. Niki appeared at the event in her policewoman uniform, but that just got Michael madly teasing her that she has no body figure. Michael compared Niki to Becky Lee, who had recently appeared in a bikini on a TVB travel show and showed off her outstanding figure.

At the promotion, the cast played games with references to the current contradictory issues between Hong Kong and China. Lee Yee Man played a HK pregnant woman in the series, she held up a sign and shouted: "Give me back my baby formula!" Ching Ho Wai was fighting for "freedom of the press" in support of her reporter son (played by Michael). Rosanne Lui shouted: "I have the Right to Know!"

Michael and Niki were bashing each other nonstop at the promotion. Michael teased Niki that she has no body figure, while Niki bashed him back saying he "has no material". Michael exposed he has a scene in the series where he goes undercover as a 'duck' (male prostitute) and gets 'date raped' by Becky Lee. When speaking of Becky wearing a bikini on a travel show and displayed her 34C body figure? Initially, Michael thought the female lead on the show was Niki, he smirked: "It doesn't matter whether I watch it or not!"

When Michael learned the lead was actually Becky, he sighed loudly and said he missed out on something good, but he didn't forget to tease Niki once more: "Of course Becky Lee is better than Niki Chow. You can just go randomly find a few more girls and they'll still be better than her! I really do have to go catch the show online then. If the show had Niki, I would just skim through it." When Oceane Zhu and Becky were introduced on stage, Michael just wouldn't let Niki go, he continued to tease her: "Just look at how gentle the other two are, they have [long] legs and everything is just bigger than yours." Niki refuted: "You're a scum both in the series and in real life!"

In the series, Niki plays a 'sing lui' (middle-aged single women) and in reality she's still single, but she was still very into character as she claimed she's the 'Sing Lui' team leader. Niki expressed: "My role is very similar to me in real life. Both of our careers goes smoothly, but not our love lives. It's inevitable that others will start worrying about us when we're over 30, but not marrying is better than marrying the wrong person!"

Last night, Becky appeared in a bikini with Leanne Li on a travel special and stole the limelight. The show got a lot of positive response and Netizens praised her nice figure. Becky said: "I wish them (Netizens) good health. This is my first sexy appearance since my debut. The most important is healthy awareness."

Sergeant Tabloid had already been released overseas last year and the online version circulated all over the internet. However, producer Nelson Cheung expressed the HK version went through re-editing and there's a new ending. He is not worried about the ratings being affected. Also, Benz Hui disclosed his 'on-screen wife' Angelina Lo (she played Niki's mother) went over to HKTV, therefore she did not attend the promotion.

#154 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

Michael Tse's lucrative income
Monday April 1, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-084500056.html

Posted Image

Despite his busy schedule filming "Sniper Attack 2013" and promoting "Sergeant Tabloid", it was reported that TVB actor-singer Michael Tse is still able to find the time to perform in mainland China due to its hefty pay.

According to Popular Asians website, a tabloid reported that the actor, who rose to stardom through his role as Laughing Gor in TVB's "E.U" in 2009, earned RMB1.5 million by performing on ten stages last February.

It was also reported that the actor was recently seen performing a midnight show at a pub in Huizhou, Guangdong.

Opening the show with a performance of "Friends for Life", a single from the soundtrack of "Young and Dangerous", Michael earned approximately RMB150,000 in less than 20 minutes, which is the approximate time for a single performance, before leaving for Hong Kong immediately to continue filming.

It was also revealed that with his newfound wealth earned through bar performances, Michael and wife, Tina, have recently moved to a luxury condo in Ho Man Tin's Wylie Court from their original Happy Valley home.

#155 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:03 AM

Michael Tse Furious, Mainland Manager Impersonates as his "Exclusive Manager"
Friday April 19, 2013 Hong Kong
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

Posted Image
(On Weibo his name is 方勇峰)

A manager in Mainland by the name of "Fong X Fung" (方X峰) impersonated as TVB artists Michael Tse, Bosco Wong and Derek Kwok's manager. Mr. Fong claimed them as his "exclusive contracted artists". Yesterday afternoon, Michael's wife Tina demanded this Mr. Fong to delete the false news at once. She said: "Michael Tse is a TVB contracted artist. His manager's name is Amyga. Sir, may I ask how can you be exclusive? To prevent unnecessary misunderstandings, please delete your false news. Please cooperate. Thank you."

In response to Tina's message, Fong X Fung immediately changed his profile summary from "Exclusive contracted artists -- Michael Tse, Bosco Wong, Derek Kwok" to "TVB collaborating artists -- Michael Tse, Bosco Wong, Derek Kwok". It was clear Tina did no accept it, she angrily said: "Sir, you rather change your Weibo name and profile picture, but unwilling to correct the false information. You sure are shameless!"

[Oriental Daily] contacted Michael about this issue. He said: "When I was working in China before, he took a picture with me at a nightclub. (He said your his exclusive contracted artist?) I don't know why he's borrowing my name and what he's trying to do with ith it. I don't want people to misunderstand, so I told someone to contact him to ask him to delete the false information on his Weibo." Asked if he plans to take legal action against him? Michael expressed: "Nope, he removed it all. Treat it as a misunderstanding. There are a number of companies out there whom collaborate with TVB! But he went too far writing that he's 'exclusive'. Just clear it up and move on." Reporters contacted this 'Fong X Fung' and asked if Michael is really his 'exclusive contracted artist'? He said: "I'm collaborating with his company TVB, its just a misunderstanding. I already changed it." Bosco Wong expressed he does not know this person.

#156 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

Michael Tse confused by false manager
Tuesday April 23, 2013 Hong kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-092200408.html

Posted Image

Actor Michael Tse is perplexed that a mainland Chinese manager by the Weibo name of "Fong X Fung" impersonated as his manager, as well as claiming that Bosco Wong and Derek Kwok are his "exclusive contracted artistes".

As reported on Groove Asia, during a tele-interview that was held on 20 April, Michael Tse expressed, "When I was working in China before, he took a picture with me at a nightclub. That's all. I don't know why he's borrowing my name and what he's trying to do with it."

The actor revealed that his wife Tina has demanded the man in question to delete the false news at once. However, instead of deleting the information, he only changed his profile summary from "Exclusive contracted artistes: Michael Tse, Bosco Wong, Derek Kwok", to "TVB collaborating artistes: Michael Tse, Bosco Wong, Derek Kwok".

When asked if he plans to take legal action against the false manager, Michael answered, "Nope. I will treat it as a misunderstanding. There are a number of companies out there who collaborate with TVB. But he went too far writing that he's exclusive. Just clear it up and move on."

When reporters contacted the person behind the 'Fong X Fung' account and asked if Michael is really his 'exclusive contracted artiste', he answered, "I'm collaborating with his company TVB, and it's just a misunderstanding. I already changed it."

Meanwhile, Bosco Wong recently expressed that he does not know the person in question.

#157 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:10 AM

Michael Tse not renewing TVB contract
Tuesday May 14, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-084000396.html

Posted Image

After Fala Chen and Grace Wong, it was revealed that "E.U." actor, Michael Tse, is another TVB star who is planning not to renew his contract with TVB.

Asianpopnews reported that a new rumour has surfaced that the actor will not be renewing his contract with TVB but instead, will change his working arrangements with the station.

Sources revealed that with many TVB stars changing direction to pursue a better career outside TVB, Michael wanted to be able to do the same and not be restricted to only TVB projects.

With TVB executives busy looking for mainland projects for their golden stars such as Moses Chan and Tavia Yeung, it was speculated that Michael Tse will also be heading towards the same goal.

Meanwhile, Michael's recent drama, "Sergeant Tabloid" has peaked at 32 points in ratings. After meeting success in most of the dramas that he was involved in, it might be possible that TVB would agree to his demands after all.

#158 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:38 PM

Michael Tse admits departure
Saturday May 18, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-013000524.html

Posted Image

Following reports that Michael Tse would not be renewing his TVB contract, the actor himself recently admitted the news and revealed his reasons for it.

According to TVB News, the actor, who was recording for the new "Super Trio Show: Super Nova" recently likened his decision to an end of a phase.
Revealing that he will not be renewing his contract when it expires in July, Michael explained, "It's similar to students graduating from school. They still have to advance to the next grade level. Just like Fala Chen, I am leaving to continue my education."

"Each individual makes different decisions; I want to expand my knowledge elsewhere," the actor added.

When asked if TVB tried to convince him to stay, the "Sergeant Tabloid" actor admitted that the company has offered him a great contract, but one that he had to decline as he hopes to make a breakthrough in his career.

However, the actor revealed that he will not say no to a per-series contract if such was offered to him.

When asked if the small salary was the reason for his departure, Michael stated, "It's been said for several years; TVB gives you more opportunities than money. You cannot make all the money out there. I wish to collaborate with people I haven't before."

However, when asked if he is switching over to Ricky Wong's HKTV, Michael Tse answered simply, "There are still a lot of choices."

#159 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:12 AM

Michael Tse denies collaborating with Johnnie To
Tuesday June 4, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-033100886.html

Posted Image

"E.U." actor Michael Tse recently denied collaborating with famed director Johnnie To, following rumours that the two of them were in talks to work on a new project.

As reported on Jayne Stars, the actor, who recently decided not to renew his TVB contract this July, was rumoured to have met the "Blind Detective" director for a new project, after first revealing his hopes of working with Johnnie to the media recently.

The rumours were then fuelled by the news that Michael has completed preliminary negotiations to sign with Hairun Pictures, a Beijing-based production company that Johnnie To is a part of.

To this, Michael Tse said, "All rumours. They're not true". However, the actor added, "But if To Sir wants me to do a movie, that will be the best!"

Meanwhile, it was reported that Michael is willing to work with TVB again if the station agrees to sign him under a per-series contract for at least HKD 50,000 per episode. However, Michael is doubtful that TVB will fulfil this condition.

#160 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36878 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:32 AM

Michael Tse Preparing for "Young & Dangerous" Reunion Concert in November
Thursday June 20, 2013 Hong Kong
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

Yesterday Michael Tse attended the "K-FOOD Party 2013" event and expressed his TVB contract is ending very soon. He said: "My contract officially expires on July 1st. I'm feeling normal. Although I'll be ending my artist management contract with them, there will still be opportunities to collaborate in the future. Even if they (TVB) doesn't come find me, I will take initiative to talk to them. I joined TVB in 1998, just in a blink of an eye, its been 15 years." He frankly expressed he is in no hurry to find a new management company because he does not plan to shoot any TV series in the next half year. Asked if HKTV's Ricky Wong had approached him? He smiled: "I'm not sure? Actually I don't mind a HK or Mainland company, the most important is encountering a suitable work partner and a manager who can accommodate my future direction."

Also, Michael expressed he is preparing for the "Young and Dangerous" reunion concert held at HK Coliseum in November. He expressed: "I'll be holding a concert with Ekin Cheng, Jordan Chan, Chin Kar Lok and Jerry Lamb in November."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: michael tse, tse tin wah

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users