Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:17 PM

i women also have biological programming,
hypergamy and cuckholding men,
will you be accepting that too?

Is that an attempt at a haiku? Because haikus are supposed to have 5, 7, 5 syllables. This is the correct format for your haiku:

Girls' biology
To horny unfaithful guys,
Is hers also fine?

#1722 wingwong

wingwong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:23 AM

http://asianfanatics...until-approved/

Looks like we got some order back in this forum. Thankfully.

#1723 Muzzlemyzz

Muzzlemyzz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:06 PM

Everyone jsbach has a tumblr where he goes by the name jrcach (changed the s and B). On this tumblr he pretends to be a Japanese guy to try and get close to white girls who are into Japanese idol music. He pretends he's popular and experienced in dating but in reality he's really just a hong longer loser behind the computer so don't take his advice and beware of fake Internet personas.

#1724 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

^ Do I sound like someone who's afraid of being accountable to his opinions? If I have a Tumblr, I'll straight-up use my JSBach name.

#1725 Evelina_Gwengelyn

Evelina_Gwengelyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

Wtffffff... If you were that accountable to your own words you'd use your real name on the forum as well as tumblr, dumb*ss. Nobody cares about you outside of this forum. Don't make yourself sound so important over the Internet.
  • zero2hero likes this

#1726 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

^ I was responding to post 1723, my ingenious friend. I was only stating how, if I were posting outside this forum, I'd surely use a consistent screenname. What would be the point of using different, elusive screennames? Notice I have no problem using the same screenname on my blog.

Thanks for your non-contribution to this thread.

#1727 Evelina_Gwengelyn

Evelina_Gwengelyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

^ I was responding to post 1723, my ingenious friend. I was only stating how, if I were posting outside this forum, I'd surely use a consistent screenname. What would be the point of using different, elusive screennames? Notice I have no problem using the same screenname on my blog.

Thanks for your non-contribution to this thread.

OMG *facepalm i don't understand how you can read my very simple post and completely miss the point (just like how you can completely miss the point while discussing with others on other threads too). i'm sorry it took me this long to realise i am conversing with a dumb*ss. pls carry on with your life. :D by the way, what happened to project awesome? just sayin'.

#1728 aiambest

aiambest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

Hi JSBach,

There's this guy i'm interested in however, today his brother said in passing that the guy has a girlfriend. I'm not convinced because his brother has a tendency to joke about a lot of things. Also, i have not seen any evidence of a girlfriend and the guy doesn't behave like he has one...

I was wondering if you could offer me advice on how i could find out if he actually has a girlfriend or not? I hope i don't have to straight up ask but if that's the only way then i'll have to consider it.

Thank you.

#1729 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

I was wondering if you could offer me advice on how i could find out if he actually has a girlfriend or not?

You can thank Mark Zuckerberg for having a tool to find out: Facebook. If he has one, surely any girlfriend will be revealed.

You said he doesn't behave like he has a girlfriend. That observation can only mean you interact with him, which means he's not just some random stranger that can't be friended on Facebook.

If somehow Facebook isn't possible, you'll need to accept not knowing without taking direct steps to find out. Please don't say friending him is impossible because you're too shy and it's the other person's job to friend you first. That's the subject of another thread which is wading knee-high in stupidity. People too shy to hit the "Friend Request" button is too shy to be in a relationship.

I wouldn't take what his brother said with much seriousness. At the same time, just because a guy doesn't act like has a girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't. Aside from walking hand-in-hand with a girl, I'm not sure how a guy with a girlfriend should act.

#1730 aiambest

aiambest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

You can thank Mark Zuckerberg for having a tool to find out: Facebook. If he has one, surely any girlfriend will be revealed.

You said he doesn't behave like he has a girlfriend. That observation can only mean you interact with him, which means he's not just some random stranger that can't be friended on Facebook.

If somehow Facebook isn't possible, you'll need to accept not knowing without taking direct steps to find out. Please don't say friending him is impossible because you're too shy and it's the other person's job to friend you first. That's the subject of another thread which is wading knee-high in stupidity. People too shy to hit the "Friend Request" button is too shy to be in a relationship.

I wouldn't take what his brother said with much seriousness. At the same time, just because a guy doesn't act like has a girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't. Aside from walking hand-in-hand with a girl, I'm not sure how a guy with a girlfriend should act.

We are friends on Facebook. His Facebook does not state his relationship status, neither does it have any posts from girls on his timeline. There is only one picture of him with a girl as his date to prom and that's about it.

When we hang out he hasn't mentioned a girlfriend before. Moreover, we hang out with different groups of friends so I can't really tell if he does in fact have a girlfriend. When his brother said he had a girlfriend I was surprised and so now I feel I would have to find out if he has a girlfriend before pursuing my interest?

Thank you for your reply.

#1731 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

^ Based on what you've said, I think there's a good chance he doesn't have a girlfriend. I can't imagine someone being in a relationship and his Facebook mentions nothing of it (especially photos). The girl surely wouldn't approve of a boyfriend who hides her from his Facebook.

As for what the brother said, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

#1732 aiambest

aiambest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:13 AM

^ Based on what you've said, I think there's a good chance he doesn't have a girlfriend. I can't imagine someone being in a relationship and his Facebook mentions nothing of it (especially photos). The girl surely wouldn't approve of a boyfriend who hides her from his Facebook.

As for what the brother said, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Alright, thanks JSBach.

I was wondering if you have any advice on how I could find out if he has mutual feelings and to bring it up with him or would you advise against it?

Thanks.

#1733 zero2hero

zero2hero

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:16 AM

^ From JSBach's previous advice - don't bring up that you have feelings for him and put him on the spot.

You need to invite him to ask you out if you are unwilling to ask him out yourself.
Touch him, initiate chats/talks, tell him there's a movie you want to see but have no one to go with - just strongly suggest that he should ask you out without saying the words I like you.

If he likes you, and feels confident about his chances of you saying yes, he'll ask you out.

Anyway i'm sure JSBach will respond with sound advice.

#1734 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:31 AM

I was wondering if you have any advice on how I could find out if he has mutual feelings and to bring it up with him or would you advise against it?

Not unless you take an initiative, which I've written extensively on this forum and on my blog. I wouldn't bring it up directly. I don't see why this should be a race.

The JSBachery universe takes a dim view to using shortcuts and mind-reading to figure out his attitude towards you. Posted Image

#1735 aiambest

aiambest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:45 AM

^ From JSBach's previous advice - don't bring up that you have feelings for him and put him on the spot.

You need to invite him to ask you out if you are unwilling to ask him out yourself.
Touch him, initiate chats/talks, tell him there's a movie you want to see but have no one to go with - just strongly suggest that he should ask you out without saying the words I like you.

If he likes you, and feels confident about his chances of you saying yes, he'll ask you out.

Anyway i'm sure JSBach will respond with sound advice.

Thanks for your advice! There is actually a movie i want to watch and i will just use that and hope he asks me out...

Not unless you take an initiative, which I've written extensively on this forum and on my blog. I wouldn't bring it up directly. I don't see why this should be a race.

The JSBachery universe takes a dim view to using shortcuts and mind-reading to figure out his attitude towards you. Posted Image

What do you mean take initiative? Is it what zero2hero suggested? Cause i will do that and hope he responds positively. Thanks for your advice!

#1736 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

^ Please check my blog for advice I've given for girls. I hope you understand I cannot drill it down to a few words here. All I'll say is, you'll need to stick your neck out if you're to get anything worth having in this world. G'luck!

#1737 aiambest

aiambest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

^ Please check my blog for advice I've given for girls. I hope you understand I cannot drill it down to a few words here. All I'll say is, you'll need to stick your neck out if you're to get anything worth having in this world. G'luck!

Thank you for your advice JSBach, much appreciated!

#1738 Guest_unawakended_*

Guest_unawakended_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

Hi JBach,

I read someone that you're a business owner, so I have a business question for you.

I met an elder at my work place. He is 80 years old. We talked a little bit about what I want to do. I want to open a business and he said he can help me by giving me ideas. I told him about my business and he started to criticize my business model and he said he is willing to help me with a business that he thinks will help me make millions. I said sure why not. He is also a business owner. He said he created many businesses over his lifetime and he made millions.
The business that he tells me to get in is not similar to his business. Yesterday, my business partner and I called him, and he went over the business that he told me at my workplace.
I feel like he honestly tries to help us. At the same time, I'm not sure what his motive is. I don't mean to be skeptical..

He's giving me ideas. that's all he is doing.

Do you think he is trying to be nice to us? Why is he helping us like this?

#1739 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:01 AM

^ I don't think it's so strange for people who are passionate about their interests to share it with others. I'd be happy to talk to you about your business ideas even though I have nothing to gain from it.

As for being skeptical, that's actually a sign of intelligence. You should be skeptical but not cynical. Being skeptical means you question everything while being cynical means you doubt everything. You don't want to be a cynic because it's a mark of someone with a bad attitude...and bad attitudes never get you anywhere.

If I were you, I'd listen to what he has to say. What kind of business is he proposing?

#1740 teddyc

teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

Hi JBach,

I read someone that you're a business owner, so I have a business question for you.

I met an elder at my work place. He is 80 years old. We talked a little bit about what I want to do. I want to open a business and he said he can help me by giving me ideas. I told him about my business and he started to criticize my business model and he said he is willing to help me with a business that he thinks will help me make millions. I said sure why not. He is also a business owner. He said he created many businesses over his lifetime and he made millions.
The business that he tells me to get in is not similar to his business. Yesterday, my business partner and I called him, and he went over the business that he told me at my workplace.
I feel like he honestly tries to help us. At the same time, I'm not sure what his motive is. I don't mean to be skeptical..

After being successful in one business venture, you will want to do another one and another one. The stuff is like a drug...you can't stop asking for more. Some people just want to be active and will happily volunteer their time to mentor you as you start and grow your business. People that have been there and done it are your best resource for intel. At the end of the day, a business is you trying to convince someone to pay you for something that they're going to take away from you. What you sell and how you come to that price is all between the two of you. See how much grey area there is to play!!!

Just my opinion, but I'm usually skeptical of academics who teach and offer "consulting services" on the side to businesses. Look, if they were as good as they claim to be, they wouldn't be teaching but actually doing it themselves. Consulting is a term that means that they want to get paid a monthly salary without an obligation of loyalty attached. Since your elderly friend here is offering free advice, I don't see what's stopping you from listening to his opinions.

Edited by teddyc, 20 August 2013 - 07:19 AM.

#1741 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:43 AM

After being successful in one business venture, you will want to do another one and another one. The stuff is like a drug...you can't stop asking for more.

Tell me about it. There's no way I will return to the workforce unless it's for an extremely lucrative job on Wall Street or in a startup IT firm where I get stock options.

Once you're self-employed, the feeling of independence and the boost to self-esteem are awesome. I look at what I'm doing and I'm still surprised I can earn a full-time income on it.

I've also learned there is always a way to make money independently. There is no shortage of opportunities, just a shortage of imagination and hard-work.

#1742 Evelina_Gwengelyn

Evelina_Gwengelyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hi JBach,

Your question is too vague (what kind of business do you want to run? what is that man's position in your work place? what kind of advice is he giving you?) Also, your question isn't a business question, it is a "what is that dude thinking?!" kinda question...which nobody can answer. Oh sure he has created many businesses and made millions he says. So why is he still an employee (I presume) at your firm at 80 years old? My advice is, if his advice is reasonable, the benefits outweigh the risks and it sounds feasible in the field you want to explore...no harm going for it.

#1743 QXY

QXY

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

Hi JSBach

I'm just wondering, do you have any experience with MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) companies e.g. amway? As an entrepreneur, what are your thoughts on it? Do you think it's just a downright scam or is there something worth doing in it?

Edited by Nabriales, 04 September 2013 - 01:09 AM.

#1744 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

^ One of my ex-coworkers is obsessed with this MLM that deals with vitamins. I always urge him not to do it. It's a sham. Your job isn't to sell something but to recruit someone to sell something. That doesn't sound like a business to me.

Just ask yourself how many people are successful at it.

There are far better ways to earn money at self-employment.

#1745 teddyc

teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

Tell me about it. There's no way I will return to the workforce unless it's for an extremely lucrative job on Wall Street or in a startup IT firm where I get stock options.

Once you're self-employed, the feeling of independence and the boost to self-esteem are awesome. I look at what I'm doing and I'm still surprised I can earn a full-time income on it.

I've also learned there is always a way to make money independently. There is no shortage of opportunities, just a shortage of imagination and hard-work.

Tell me about imagination. There are literally no boundaries now!!! I love it. But because there are no boundaries, I found myself working 20 hours a day for a month. There are repercussions on not knowing your physical limits. You cut back a little bit, and then before you know it, you're back at it 20 hours a day. Passion is literally a drug. It fuels you to push yourself to past your physical limits. Big corporate names, benefit packages, fat salaries, stock options were nice. Honestly, I still crave that stuff once in a while when nothing happens on the entrepreneurial front or I'm just waiting for something to happen and then I go into soul searching mode. But when a new idea hits, boom, I'm off to the races again!

Remember, when we build companies, not only do we receive stock options, we'll be printing them too. sh*t's better than printing money.

#1746 aiambest

aiambest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

Hi JSBach,

Not sure if you're still answering questions but I have something to ask you. What do you think about dating your coworker? I just met this guy at my part time job that i do not intend to stay at for long and i believe it is the same for him. I only work with him once a week. I am attracted to him and am interested in seeing him outside of work but i'm not sure how to go about it.

What would you suggest?

Thanks!

#1747 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

What do you think about dating your coworker? I just met this guy at my part time job that i do not intend to stay at for long and i believe it is the same for him. I only work with him once a week. I am attracted to him and am interested in seeing him outside of work but i'm not sure how to go about it.

There's lots of talk about not dating people from work. I think it's silly.

Look...people should take opportunities wherever they appear. I don't think many of us are so attractive that we can afford to squander opportunities. This is especially true once we're finished with school and work becomes the primarily place to meet new people.

And let's be honest here. If we like someone, we're gonna like them. We're not gonna convince ourselves out of it. It reminds me of girls who keep telling themselves "I won't be attracted to boys because schoolwork comes first". It's funny and tragic seeing a girl fight internally with herself. When logic and emotions come into conflict, you can bet that emotions will win.

When dating a coworker, there's risk of being around someone too much. But if you're there only once a week and you plan to quit anyways, overexposure becomes a moot point. Even if you plan to stay long-term and see him constantly, I think it's silly to overthink and overanalyze as if our lives will last forever.

#1748 aiambest

aiambest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

There's lots of talk about not dating people from work. I think it's silly.

Look...people should take opportunities wherever they appear. I don't think many of us are so attractive that we can afford to squander opportunities. This is especially true once we're finished with school and work becomes the primarily place to meet new people.

And let's be honest here. If we like someone, we're gonna like them. We're not gonna convince ourselves out of it. It reminds me of girls who keep telling themselves "I won't be attracted to boys because schoolwork comes first". It's funny and tragic seeing a girl fight internally with herself. When logic and emotions come into conflict, you can bet that emotions will win.

When dating a coworker, there's risk of being around someone too much. But if you're there only once a week and you plan to quit anyways, overexposure becomes a moot point. Even if you plan to stay long-term and see him constantly, I think it's silly to overthink and overanalyze as if our lives will last forever.

I agree with your points but I was wondering how I should approach it with the guy? I'm not sure if he's already taken or if he feels the same way. At the same time I don't really want my other coworkers to know about this. I'm not sure what the best way to go about this is.

Thanks!

#1749 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

^ I've written a lot about how to go about this so I don't think I can go into it in detail. Please check out my blog...good luck!

#1750 aiambest

aiambest

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

^ I've written a lot about how to go about this so I don't think I can go into it in detail. Please check out my blog...good luck!

Ok thanks!

#1751 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:32 PM

Sorry to bump this thread, but I can't find a better place to post this...

Posted Image

#1752 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:20 AM

Sometimes you just don't have that kind of feeling to want him more than a friend. You tried so hard because he is a good guy. I know some will say feelings can be developed overtime but what if that feeling never develop after so long? I know of some women who cried themselves to sleep because they hope with time feelings will develop but it never does. Sure, the guy is a good person all these while but feelings in the relationship is off balance.

#1753 the yellow ufo

the yellow ufo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:01 PM

JSBach,

What do you think of that white guy PUAing in Hong Kong right now? And the newest video about a "HK guy confronting him"?

#1754 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3875 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

JSBach,

What do you think of that white guy PUAing in Hong Kong right now? And the newest video about a "HK guy confronting him"?

Can you give a link to that video?

So for PUAing in Hong Kong, that's probably one of the worst places in Asia to do it. That's because Hong Kongers, when compared to the West or elsewhere in Asia, are suspicious about strangers coming up to them.

Furthermore, Hong Kong ladies are generally not into this interracial stuff. Maybe back in the 60s and 70s when Hong Kong was poor and under colonial rule, it was a status symbol for a Hong Kong woman to date a white guy. But ohhhh times have changed. I go to Hong Kong far more than most people and it's exceeding rare to see a interracial couple despite the obvious high number of foreigners around.

I remember reading an article in the South China Morning Post about 4 years ago about professional matchmakers in the city. They used to make money hooking up women with the Brits. But now, according to the article, no woman seeks those types of arrangement anymore.

That doesn't mean PUAing has no worth in Hong Kong. The skills learned through PUA arts, such as being confident and conveying a sense of alpha, will definitely help you in dating and meeting people. But don't expect it to be of much use to go up to some random woman there.
  • the yellow ufo likes this

#1755 the yellow ufo

the yellow ufo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube....h?v=VsAABpjEy5U
https://www.youtube....h?v=kIQB5o5gl80

I'm pretty sure you saw the videos before but I'm surprise the white guy is getting so much hate. Just wanted your opinion why it is getting so much attention on the internet. Thanks.

Edited by the yellow ufo, 12 June 2014 - 09:19 PM.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users