• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:41 AM

Linda Chung's Idol Ji Sung "Plays" Her a Love Song on 29th Birthday
Tuesday April 9, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

Yesterday it was Linda Chung's 29th birthday. Fans threw her a birthday party and prepared a special birthday cake with a printed photo on it of Linda's favorite Korean idol (Ji Sung) playing a love song on the guitar to her. LindaBB was so touched when she saw the cake.

Linda thanked her fans on Weibo: "Thank you my dear fans for each and every birthday blessing. Thank you for the awesome cake! You guys really know me well. Thanks to all my fans for participating in my birthday party. I really had a great time. This is definitely the most intimate party yet. I wish you all happiness, good health and I love you all!" Linda's good friends from the industry wished her a happy birthday on Weibo -- Steven Ma, Shirley Yeung, Natalie Tong, Nancy Wu, Sharon Chan, Wong Cho Lam and more.

#562 missgeekyspongebob.xx

missgeekyspongebob.xx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:39 AM

Just wanted to share some pictures of Linda in New Zealand for a few days last week (:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
  • LemonTea- likes this

#563 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

Linda Chung No Longer Wants to be Addressed as "BB"
Thursday April 11, 2013 Hong Kong
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

Yesterday Linda Chung attended a Metro radio event with Alfred Hui, Jinny Ng and Hanjin Tan. She just celebrated her 29th birthday a few days ago. Her birthday wish was good health for all the people she loves and everything goes smoothly for them. She said: "I got a lot of candles, bananas, and some kitchen utensils birthday gifts because I just started learning how to cook. In the past, I just knew how to make cake and instant noodles." Asked if the everyone she loves include Philip Ng? She said: "All my friends!" Asked if Philip celebrated with her? Linda expressed "Private party remains private." She did not want to comment.

Linda was in a great mood yesterday at the event, she joked: "This year is my 19th birthday, I will be 19 forever. I hope to maintain a youthful and geniune state, regardless of my age. (Everyone calls you Linda BB?) There has been a lot more BBs recently, even Lana Wong is a BB. There are so many now, I don't want to be called BB anymore, I want to be an adult."

#564 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

Posted ImageLinda Chung and puppiesPosted Imagecourtesy of mingpao.com

Linda Chung Ka Yun put on a fiery red bikini for a beauty company advertising campaign. Working with her were two cute puppies that were in support of her sexy and cute side. Chung Ka Yun worked on her latest ad campaign HOT LINDA BB in a bikini, red high heels and displayed her curvy beauty. With her pristine image, she took turn holding the two puppies and the puppies made her all smiles1

Source

#565 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:50 AM

Curious Little Linda Chung Flies Out of Car Frightening Grace Wong
Saturday April 20, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Grace Wong and Linda Chung are good friends, one is active and the other is quiet. In real life, their personalities are really flipped around! The normally gentle Linda shared her most naughty incident that happened during childhood - she flies out of the car! Grace was so frightened, she shouted calling Linda crazy! As for the usually active Grace, she actually very meticulous in her daily life. In real life, the two have completely different personalities, which is really fascinating and interesting!

Met at a Stage Performance

Grace: Baby, do you remember how we met?

Linda: I remember we were at an awards ceremony in Mainland. You were doing warm ups and the splits on the floor before your dance performance. I went over to you and said I'm really nervous, but you said to me: "You actually get nervous?"

Grace: That was about 4 years ago, I looked at you, Moses Chan, Raymond Lam and Myolie Wu, I just couldn't believe you guys would get nervous at all. I still remember that time you had the microphone in your hand and was shaking. I thought you were really cute!

Linda: I don't remember what we chatted about that day, but you gave me a very positive impression, very real, very much like a Western girl and someone who would be a good friend.

The Laid Back Image

Grace: Then we became more and more familiar, and started going to each other's houses!

Linda: Actually, I really want my house to be clean like yours! Because I'm not a good organizer, my house is a mess....

Grace: But I really like how you are. When I'm at your house, you have your glasses on and your hair tied up. Very awesome and real!

Linda: On the contrary, when someone goes to your house, you have to look prettier, gentle and neat! As for me, I would have my PJs, T-shirt and some other strange looking clothing on! Even if the delivery man came to my house, I would open the door looking like that!

Grace: (*Laughs loudly*) Then did they ask you if you were Ms. Linda Chung?

Linda: Actually no! I don't know why I didn't think about that! One time it was even funnier when I was doing facial. The facial lady said to me: "Usually when artists come to do facial, they came neatly dressed and their clothes would be hanged up neatly, but why do you leave your shoes lying around? I think you are a pretty true person!"

Grace: Actually when I go to your house, you are very laid back. I actually think that's pretty comfortable. I can sleep or crawl where ever I want. I could laugh or cry if I wanted to. I don't have to have a formal dinner with you!

Linda: Being a friend, the most important is to take off the mask, comfort is the most important!

Flies Out of the Car

Grace: Do you remember we chatted until 3am one night?

Linda: That time we were talking about our childhood. When I was 10, my mom was driving and I was sitting in the back seat. Out of curiosity, I asked her: "If I opened the door, what happens if I fly out?"

Grace: (*Couldn't-Believe-It* Look) You crazy!

Linda: Because I wanted to see what the feeling was like, so I really opened the door and of course I flew out. I ended up having bruises all over my body from all the rolling and a mouth full of sand and stones!

Grace: Have you used this experience in acting?

Linda: (*Laughs loudly*) Not yet, haha! Actually I'm pretty brave!

Grace: You are! But did you not like to talk to people before?

Linda: Before I entered the industry, I had a lot to say, but I turned autistic after entering. I slowly began to find myself again! Also I'm more familiar with this industry now and I'm starting to have more confidence. I don't have as much to think about as before, I'm just being myself and I don't need to worry whether people accept me or not because each one of us are very special!

Grace: Actually learning to like your unique characteristics is something very difficult. Many people like to compare themselves to others. Actually if every individual can just be themselves, then this would be a beautiful world. Just like a beautiful garden. If each flower is the same, then wouldn't that be really boring? Instead, if there are some bigger or sharper flowers around, then that be perfect!

Linda: Did anything crazy happen when you were a kid?

Grace: I'm not as crazy, at least I didn't fly out of the car! My naughtiest thing was going out to party, but now I'm much more behaved now!

Epilogue

At the end of the interview, Linda recalled her first impression on Grace. One time in the makeup room, Grace was so loud, Linda couldn't refrain herself from having the "O" expression on her face. She said: "You were incredibly loud, but then I later realized you were chatting with the Miss HKs of your year!" When Grace heard this, she wasn't upset, but laughed out loud instead: "That time I was talking to Kayi Cheung and Lorretta Chow in English! Nowadays when I see the new Miss HK or MCI talking so loudly in the makeup room, they remind me of the time when I just debuted, haha!"

#566 Didar

Didar

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:33 AM

Don't this article with grace and linda just make u love linda even more!!!!!! If my friends come over to my house I would try to clean up my house first and dress a bit nicer but Linda is just soooo laid back! She's the same when with fans. She will wear glasses, casual wear, a hat or cap, no make up to see her fans!!! Where do u find a idol like that!!!!! She's amazing! I couldn't stop laughing when she said she will open the door for delivery guy looking like that too!!! Haha. Love u so much!

#567 _lajitong

_lajitong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

Linda Chung @ Star Awards 2013 SG
Posted Image
credit to @channel_u twitter

she looks pretty in the pink dress Posted Image

Red Carpet Star Awards 2013 :

https://www.youtube....h?v=TV6XVzYcBpY

https://www.youtube....h?v=9gkkt_94WqQ

https://www.youtube....h?v=iW8sYIsvGYc
credit to uploader.

Edited by _lajitong, 28 April 2013 - 12:55 PM.

#568 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:58 AM

Linda Chung Wears Jewelry Worth 300 Million HKD
Sunday April 28, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Linda Chung appeared at a jewelry showcase wearing a jade Guanyin that's worth 300 million HKD. She was constantly touching it, worrying that it's going to fall off because it's quite heavy. Still, Linda thinks the piece of jewelry is very pretty. She then revealed that her mom loves jade and has save some as a dowry for her daughter.

A few days ago Linda went to Guam Island for a photo shoot. When asked, Linda said that she wore a bikini but also had on layers of fabric because the photo shoot focuses on the feelings of happiness, not the body. Since Guam Island is full of sunshine and sandy beaches, of course she couldn't go into the water with something like a sweatshirt on. The most enticing shots of Linda will likely be her eyes since the rest of her body was underwater the whole time. Will rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng, complain about her wearing a bikini? Linda awkwardly replied, "Don't know how to answer." As for the photos, she says that they will be release in July and the money that she earned from the job will be donated.

Original Source: http://orientaldaily.on.cc
Translated by Lynne@http://lindachungthoughts.blogspot.ca/

#569 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:56 AM

Linda Chung Fools HK Audience, Many Supports to be Next TV Queen
Sunday May 5, 2013 Hong Kong
ource: Mingpao

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The other night, Linda Chung appeared on Johnson Lee's game show Office of Practical Jokes, she started off as the target for the joke, but it was later revealed actually she's the one playing the practical joke. During her act, she had all sorts of emotions, such as severe crying and pretending to faint. She pranked everyone in HK, even the magician Louis Yan, whom the joke was played on, praised Linda's great acting skills.

On episode 3 of Office of Practical Jokes, Johnson Lee and magician Louis Yan supposedly spent a whole month planning a practical joke on Linda. The script had a magic performance with Louis as Linda's instructor. During the process, Louis pretended to fall down and get injured; he made Linda mess up the magic trick and scared her with a hamster, which got her screaming in tears several times. The biggest trick was the "guillotine" magic performance, Linda was the one responsible in pulling the lever, but in the end the blade directly pierced into Johnson's neck, causing him to vomit blood. Linda was so frightened, she completely lost control and started crying severely. She shouted: "He's my boyfriend!"

Louis saw Linda on the floor crying madly and even fainted. He felt bad, thinking the joke went too far and apologized to her. At this time, one of the staff came forward and told him he had just been fooled. Linda immediately got back up and burst into laughter. She then posed happily in front of the cameras with her "V" hand gesture.

The HK audience were no different from Louis, it was like they just work up from a dream. Louis exclaimed: "Linda BB really fooled the whole world this time!" This episode was highly well acclaimed, Netizens praised Linda's great acting and that she can be the next TV Queen.

Linda happily expressed on Weibo: "Sorry! I deceived you guys! Hahaha! This is my first time playing a practical joke on someone. Actually, I was feeling very nervous. I was really scared that I would fail. Thank you Johnson Lee and your TV show. You're my boyfriend!" Film director Patrick Kong greatly praised Linda's acting skills: "Your acting really scared us to death, when are we collaborating again?" Sharon Chan said: "I was worried that you were getting bullied, I cried too! But to my surprise....it turns out you are the Best Actress!" Real Ting also praised Linda's great acting.

G.E.M expressed after watching Linda's amazing performance, she came to two conclusions. "First, I told my company if there is a TV show that wants to play a prank on me, they absolutely cannot agree to it behind my back. I will definitely get a heart attack. Whenever there is Johnson Lee around, I will have to be a 100% aware."

#570 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:09 AM

Rumored with Jason Chan, Linda Chung Claims: "Johnson Lee is my Boyfriend"
Tuesday May 7, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image Posted Image

Linda Chung (Linda BB) was crying severely on Johnson Lee's Office of Practical Jokes, but turns out it was all an act, she fooled everyone. Netizens and friends from the industry praised her great acting and supported her to become the next TV Queen. Popularity will always come with gossips. It was recently reported she and rumored boyfriend Philip Ng broke up, and her new love interest is rising TVB Siu Sang Jason Chan. Despite all the rumors, Linda was still all smiles, and even dragged Johnson into the water. She also didn't forget to promote for her upcoming photo book to release in July and her mini concert in August. Linda BB is a big girl now, she knows how to grasp onto opportunities to get promoted to a 'goddess'.

Earlier, while shooting for TVB series Missing You, Linda reportedly kept in touch with the TVB 'seun poon' (best deal) Jason Chan more often and apparently the two have been dating in low-profile for the past six months. However, many are fighting over this 'seun poon', Jason previously had rumors with Sarah Song, Lily Ho, Becky Lee and most recently with "Wa Wa" Sire Ma. The many angle relationship is just too complicated. It was said Jason drove Linda BB to her Tseung Kwan O home and were spotted directly by reporters. Linda BB appeared embarrassed at the time.

Yesterday reporters contacted Linda BB, but she did not seem bothered by the rumors at all. She laughed and said its rare for her rumor to be on the headlines. She thought the new rumor was really funny and believes its due to Office of Practical Jokes. Linda BB joked: "Johnson Lee is my actual boyfriend! I already said that on the show!" Linda BB expressed Jason took her home after the Missing You promotional event, which happened six months ago. At the time, Jason was driving a group of colleagues home, and she happened to get off at the last stop. She added she frequently rides with her colleagues home, Jason is not the only one who had taken her home before. When reporters were taking photos, she had a wide smile on her face, there was no embarrassment at all. This time, the rumor did not upset her, actually she thought its a cute rumor. She expressed she and Jason are good buddies and she understands the nature of the entertainment circle, that one must keep their distance, but excessive worrying can get too difficult.

When speaking of Linda BB's other rumored boyfriend Philip Ng, did they break up already? She said: "I had always been happy. (The relationship is ok?) Whether the relationship is ok or not, I am not responding. After all, you all do not have to worry about me." She expressed any questions relating to Philip Ng, it is better for him to answer them himself.

Linda BB is going to launch a new photo book at this year's Book Fair, she hopes to take this opportunity to let people get to know her more. In the book, she disclosed a secret odd behavior of hers.

#571 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

Linda Chung Vows to Become TV Queen within 2 Years
Saturday May 11, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: The Sun

Posted Image

Due to Linda Chung's performance in Office of Practical Jokes, she had been getting many praises and support to become this year's TV Queen. However, she's also got herself more boyfriend rumors and it was even reported she has a health problems. Yesterday Linda accepted a telephone interview and expressed her new series Brother's Keeper is scheduled to broadcast soon. Because of the praises she got from Office of Practical Jokes, she is now more confident. "I already set my two year goals, to become TV Queen and then get married. Actually I already had plans since I was 19, but I have no problems with my health! (How is your relationship like with Philip Ng?) I never talk about my relationships, but Office of Practical Jokes really has brought me a lot more rumors. I can only say sorry to my friends in advance."

#572 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:35 AM

Linda Chung Discloses Lovingly: "I Feel Very Sweet Now"
Tuesday May 14, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

More Pictures:

Spoiler

Yesterday Linda Chung, Jason Chan, Sire Ma, Hanjin Tan and Oceane Zhu attended the celebration for Johnson Lee's comedy show Office of Practical Jokes held in Tseung Kwan O. Linda BB has been surrounded by rumors lately, she was first rumored with Jason and then with the wealthy Desmond Pang. During Linda BB's interview, she said: "Currently I have the most rumors since my debut, but none of it is true. I want to keep a low-profile love life."

Linda disclosed she will be going to Canada and Korea for work and for vacation. When everyone thought she has to go on vacation because she broke up with Philip Ng, she expressed she wants to expand her life circle. However, reporters kept pursuing the question on her and she finally opened her 'golden mouth' that their relationship didn't change. She said sweetly: "I feel very sweet now! (Still that one?) No changes, didn't add boiling water into it."

Earlier Sire Ma's Filipino maid stole some money from her, which was settled in court, Sire expressed initially intended to hire the maid again, but her family strongly opposed to it. When speaking of her love life, Sire has been single for a long time, she disclosed there is a chance to develop further with a gentleman, who is not in the industry. "I hope I'll have good news. (Will you announce if it happens?) Decide when the time comes."

Jason encounters both his new and former rumored girlfriends Linda BB and Sire, the three of them did not mind taking pictures together. As the two girls are making progress in their love lives, Jason expressed his career is the priority now: "I'm not thinking about dating yet!"

Official Of Practical Jokes has been quite a hit, but Johnson expressed he does not intend to add more episodes. He wants to concentrate on the first film he'll be directing in August. Even though he opened his own production company, he will still work for TVB. "I signed a contract with a 9 year old child star (Crystal Lee). She played Nicholas Tse's daughter in The Viral Factor and showed some real talent. (Recommend her to Leon Lai to develop her singing career?) I never thought of that."

#573 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:09 PM

5 questions with ... Linda Chung
Wednesday May 15, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

SINGAPORE — TVB actress Linda Chung has stolen the hearts of many with her sweet demeanour and girl-next-door roles. So when the 29-year-old donned a bikini for her latest commercial and her yet-to-be-published photobook, it naturally caused a stir. But those hoping that Chung will shed her virginal image will be left disappointed.

“Only my head will be shown while my body is still in the water,” she said of the pictures in the book. And if all goes well, Chung would like to set up her charity foundation with proceeds from the book.

“There are too many unhappy incidents in April — Boston, Sichuan ... I thought maybe I could share the profits of the book if it does well, and this is my first step.” VINCENT LEE

Were there any concerns about your Slim Beauty advertisement because you’ve always been seen as the girl-next-door?

Linda Chung: Why, was I frightening? I should pass you a photograph of me when I was 19 and took part in the Miss Chinese International Pageant because I wore the same red bikini! I don’t think that this is unusual or that I’m spoiling my image. But for the audience who are more familiar with my obedient-girly look, they would think that “Oh dear! What happened to Linda Chung? Why is she going all out or has she changed?” But I haven’t! I feel that the advertisement represents the female’s curves and there’s nothing unusual about one being in a bikini.

How does it feel to put on the bikini for the public again?

When I was 19, I felt very weird and nervous — I was very shy like “Oh don’t look at me, don’t look at me!” But now, I guess I exude a certain sense of confidence. Girls should not be scared. When you’re overseas, it’s actually very normal to wear a bikini to the beach.

Compare your personal style back then and now.

Back then, I was very obedient and shy. I didn’t even go out at night! I’m a nerd and I wore huge spectacles and was always in overalls — as if I had nothing to wear! I’m more confident after joining showbiz. I’ve learnt from stylists and I’m more experimental.

What are some of your beauty secrets?

Avoid food that is too oily or salty, moisturise your skin and get enough sleep. I try to minimise having make-up when I’m out. I think that you don’t have to pile on a lot of make-up if your skin is good. If I really need to, I will just apply some BB cream and chapstick, and I’ll be good to go.

What beauty product is essential to you?

Sunblock is very important, especially in Singapore and Hong Kong to prevent drying of your skin and causing dark spots.

Credit: Vincent Lee at http://www.todayonline.com/

#574 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:08 AM

Boss Favors Linda Chung? "I Don't Know How to Fight For Favor"
Monday June 10, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Yesterday Linda Chung was shooting at the studio for a beauty product commercial. Earlier when she and two fans were shooting a travel show in Korea, the fans gave her an unforgettable surprise of a lifetime. However, she wanted to keep it a secret for now. "I'm easy to satisfy. Just taking pictures can satisfy me, but I don't take nude pictures." Linda continued: "If someone plays and sings a song to me, I'll feel very pleased. (Has a boyfriend done that for you before?) I don't know! I'm not materialistic, my boyfriend doesn't have to buy me a house, but when I get married, I must have a ring; the size of the ring doesn't matter. The most important is he loves me." Asked if she has already found someone who loves her? Linda smiled sweetly: "I don't know how to answer you."

It was said her record company Star Entertainment has been biased towards her, causing Elanne Kong to resign from displeasure? Linda said: "I'm innocent. I admit my boss takes good care of me, but he takes care of everyone. He isn't giving me special treatment. Elanne and I are friends, we are not on bad terms and I don't understand why [the media] is always saying I'm fighting for special favor. It was rumored I was fighting with Joyce Cheng, then with Alfred Hui and even the newly joined Kay Tse. I'm fighting with everyone, how? I don't know how to fight, I just hope to do well on my own part; I work hard too and I don't want to get obliterated. I'll be holding a mini concert on August 22nd and it is not because of favoritism from my company."

#575 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

Linda Chung a Violent Inspector, No Longer a BB
Thursday June 27, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily (images)

Posted Image

More Pictures:

Spoiler

Joe Ma returns to TVB for new series Tiger Cubs 2. Yesterday the press conference was held, the cast including Joe, Linda Chung, Oscar Leung, Him Law, Mandy Wong, Christine Kuo, Benjamin Yuen, Timmy Hung and Grace Wong attended. TVB also pushed out a birthday cake to celebrate his 45th birthday.

Joe said: "I'm happy to be back at TVB. I have a 2 year per-series contract with them. I'll shoot one series per year. I wonder if there will be Tiger Cubs 3? But its difficult to have a breakthrough in my role this time. I feel a little pressured." As for the female lead, Linda Chung replaced Jessica Hsuan. Linda plays a hot-tempered and violent CIB inspector. She showed the fake scars she had on her two arms, and joked: "I'm no longer a BB!"

Linda was asked about the rumor that her record company favored her more and made the other singers leave? She helplessly said: "Actually my boss cares about all his artists. I'm not a favored one. I've been with the company for 4 years before I get my own mini concert. The rumor has been a slight impact on me, covering up my hard work."

It was reported Christine has been madly letting out her "electricity" on Oscar Leung. Oscar joked after Christine "electrified" him, their relationship went a thousand miles. In the sequel, the two are a married couple, Oscar hoped there will be a bed scene. He said: "I can reveal my chest muscles and let Christine cuddle on my chest. We can sit on the bed and watch TV together. My nipples are pretty good looking." Christine looked like she had gained some weight, it was rumored she injected 'catgut' to lose weight? She said: "I don't know what catgut is. I am seeing a Chinese doctor now."

#576 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:43 AM

Linda Chung to Hold First Concert "Love Love Love" In August
Friday June 28, 2013 Hong Kong

Linda Chung has been in the music industry for 5 years and finally gets the opportunity to hold a solo concert. She announced yesterday at the press conference that her Linda Chung Love Love Love Concert is held on August 22nd and 23rd at the KITEC. TVB executive Virgina Lok and her record company boss Herman Ho were at the press con to support her.

Aside from starting on her new series Tiger Cubs II, Linda will also be rehearsing her singing and dancing for the concert. She does not find it difficult to be handling two things at once; she had confidence she can handle it. Linda BB excitedly expressed: "I've been looking forward to this for 5 years. All of a sudden, so many things are coming at me. Although I have to be filming and rehearsing, I still find it enjoyable! I will personally make the phone calls to invite guest performers, one of them is a female senior that I really like. She also has a well-behaved image, but she hasn't agreed yet. (Will you ask rumored boyfriend Philip Ng to be a guest?) I want someone who can rap, I don't think he can rap."

Linda also participated in the costume designs, but because she fears her dress may slip off during her dance performances, she does not dare to wear sexy costumes at the concert. Does Linda plan to invite Philip Ng to attend and support her? Linda said: "Everybody needs to come support me. We all support each other. He should purchase his own ticket and tell his friends to come show their support."

#577 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:28 AM

Linda Chung "I Want to Get Married" in Guam
Tuesday July 2, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Linda Chung has joined the photo book trend with her debut launch of Happiness (幸福), competing with the other lengmos at the Book Fair this year. Selling her purity, Linda BB declines to being sexy, she's only selling her looks, long legs and trip to Guam. Although she had several wet and in-the-water photos, she remained conservative dressed in an one-piece bathing suit.

In Guam, the famous "Two Lovers' Point" is where couples put their lover padlocks. Perhaps, Linda felt love's call, she wrote: "I want to get married!" on the padlock. Linda BB explained: "It should be said in this way, I hope I will get married one day because I'm a person that has no planning at all. I will only eat when the there is cooked food coming towards me. God has its arrangements." Linda has also composed a song called I Want to Get Married, which can be heard in her next album.

Linda visited the local churches and was immediately infected by the blessed atmosphere. She said: "The churches here are so beautiful, it feels so pure. If I get married in the future, I hope to hold my wedding here!"

Yesterday Linda put her vacation mood away and went back to concentrating on work. She is currently preparing for her concert in August, yesterday she and her dancers were rehearsing at the studio. Her record company boss (Herman Ho) was there to personally supervise her. First time challenging singing and dancing, Linda expressed she did not perform to her [rumored] boyfriend. "Nobody has seen it. Keep it a secret!" It was said Linda only had the opportunity to hold a solo concert was because she's heavily favored by Herman. Linda said: "He takes good care of me, but he gives the same treatment to all other artists. I've been singing for 5 years now and have been working very hard."

#578 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:07 AM

Linda Chung Afraid When Filming Water Scene
Friday July 5, 2013 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Yesterday, Linda Chung was in a Sai Kung film studio pool filming a scene for the TVB series "Tiger Cubs II" in which she is discovered to be an undercover cop by triad member Johnson Lee. Johnson immediately gets revenge for the triad leader, beating her such that her face became swollen, later tying her hands up, covering her head, placing her in a sack, and throwing her into the water. Linda, who is not familiar with water, said, "The director treated me really well...knew that I don't know how to swim, so found a older female stunt double to film for me, but I still have to go into the water to film head shots. The director also placed a five-foot platform at the bottom of water to let me be able to stand in the water. However, I am still very scared...scared that there would be danger because previously filmed a series about me being stuck in a vehicle...a choking scene where both the person and the vehicle fell into the water. I was so nervous that I drank a lot of the water...really choked. In my entire family, only my dad somewhat knows how to swim". She also said, "In Canada, have to learn how to swim between 12 to 17 years old, but didn't know to do it no matter how much I was taught to. One time, was thrown into the pool by the teacher...became even more afraid of water, so I don't like water sports".

Afterward, when Linda went into the water, she appeared to be reluctant. [She] did full mental prepartions before slowly soaking her head into the water, but it only lasted for three seconds before coming from the water, saying while choking and coughing, "Can't. Already can't breathe". The director and the diver on the side kept reassuring her, but Linda was still not willing to try again. When trying again, also failed, so [she] came up fromt he water to rest. Taught her to use the oxygen cylinder to breathe...learned for a while, and then went back into the water. When it was the third take, it was also a failure.

#579 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:01 AM

Bosco Wong and Linda Chung criticised
Wednesday July 10, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-060600860.html

Posted Image

Actors Bosco Wong and Linda Chung were recently criticised for their poor singing during their live performances at the first round of 2013's JSG Selections.

According to Apple Daily, Bosco and Linda, who won a Golden Song Award each for their hit single, "The Final Blessing" and "You Are One Half Of Me" respectively, disappointed their supportive fans with their lacklustre performance when asked to perform live on stage.

Netizens claimed that the two actors' could not control their vocals and did not hit the right notes. Some even questioned Linda's ability to hold a solo mini-concert in August after her uninspired performance.

When asked to comment on the criticism, Bosco Wong stated, "I thought I have given a good performance. But still, I will accept the criticism and improve my routine."

Meanwhile, Linda Chung has no comment on the criticism. Her "Love Love Love: mini-concert will be held at the Kowloonbay International Trade and Exhibition Center (KINTEC) on 22 and 23 August.

#580 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:18 AM

Regen@HotCha Dragged into Fala Rumors: "Is This Some Practical Joke?"
Friday July 19, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Linda Chung Wants a Nude Pregnancy Photo Shoot

Linda launches her first book Happiness (幸‧福) at the HK Book Fair. Yesterday the 150 tickets she gave out were gone fast. She frankly expressed the book sales are doing very well, she hopes her photo book will bring a happy feeling to her readers. When speaking of the recent trend of celebrity moms doing a nude pregnancy photo shoot? Linda expressed she has interest in doing the same to add to her personal collection. She said: "One Taiwanese actress placed stuff animals to cover her private areas, the photos came out very nice. One day when I'm pregnant, I would want to a nude photo shoot with my husband to keep in our personal collection. My future kids can look back at the photo shoot when they grow up and see how their mother looked like when she was pregnant, but this will just be for my personal collection."

#581 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

"Tiger Cubs II" Filming in Sha Tin
Sunday July 21, 2013 Hong Kong

Joe Ma Gets Heat Stroke from Being SDU

Joe Ma, Him Law, Oscar Leung, Benjamin Yuen, Johnson Lee, etc. were in Sha Tin doing location filming the new series "Tiger Cubs II". There were a few police cars on scene. The scene was about Joe, Oscar, and Him surrounding Johnson, who had his face covered and was wearing a mask, to arrest him. Looked cool to be in the SDU gear, but full of sweat under the hot weather. Joe revealed that he previously felt a touch of the sun: "Luckily, the filming time is not considered long...also okay". Joe, who took part in the first installment of "Triumph in the Skies" expressed having paid attention to the new installment's storyline: "The ratings are very good. Also worth it...such a good series! (Harbour hatred for not having a part in this installment?) Would not. If able to, actually want the cast members from the first installment and the second installment to film a third installment together".

Linda Chung Complains About Being Hit by Johnson Lee: Must Counterattack

Linda Chung went to Sha Tin to film the new series "Tiger Cubs II". In the series, Linda plays an undercover CIB, and also plays a couple with Joe Ma, but there are no intimate scenes...also no need to kiss. She expressed that her character's personality in the series is extreme...must frequently purge and have many action scenes: "I'm already bruised from kneeling down...hope to not damage the arms and legs because will be holding a concert". She also laughingly said that she frequently gets hit by Johnson Lee in the series...hope to be about to counterattack one day.

#582 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:05 AM

Linda Chung Gets Stressed Investigating Cases in 'Tiger Cubs II'
Friday July 26, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily

Yesterday Joe Ma, Linda Chung, Him Law, Oscar Leung and Timmy Hung attended the blessing ceremony of TVB new series Tiger Cubs II. Christine Kuo was on the list of attendees, but she was absent. A public relations staff explained: "Christine is not feeling well, so she couldn't make it." Lately Christine had been surrounded by several rumors, even Oscar had a rumor with her. When Oscar learned Christine couldn't make it, he joked: "There is no need to be afraid of rumors, what's so scary? Rumors with me is the best, everyone know its fake. (The rumor said you are dragging on the marriage and your girlfriend moved out?) I'm not dragging. The report even said she moved out, but she really didn't, we've been together for 11 years. No wind can break us apart. Her family doesn't even believe the rumors, but actually the neighbors were a little anxious and wanted to prove that she didn't move out." Oscar expressed he hopes to marry his girlfriend within the next two years.

Linda plays an undercover cop in the series, and investigating cases had been quite pressuring for her. She said: "I've turned irritable, my face is all stiff and I talk louder now. Because my role is gets really carried away with investing the cases, I have to keep maintaining the anxious expression, which is quite difficult! I won't complain though, the SDU team have it even harder."

#583 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:09 AM

Linda Chung Welcomes Rumoured Boyfriend to See Her Concert
Saturday July 27, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

This upcoming August 22 and 23 Linda Chung will be holding her first mini concert, "Love Love Love". Since this is her first concert, Linda is quite nervous. So aside from filming Linda have been saving time to practice for the concert. Talking about the concert, Linda smiled sweetly, "Have been in the music industry for five years and the goal is to hold a concert. So thanks to my company for giving me this chance."

With such a rare opportunity, Linda will be giving all her best and will not neglect her practices nor her health. Linda wants her audience to see the best of her, "My body is not as good as before. That's why even though I am filming Tiger Cubs 2 right now, I'm still saving time for practices. I know how to play the piano but that was so many years ago. So I am practicing and hope to do well for everybody to listen to."

Linda Chung revealed that she'll be inviting two guests to perform at her concert. When asked about her parents Linda says she does not plan on inviting them because that will be too much pressure for her. AS for her rumoured boyfriend, Linda will welcome him if he attends.

Source: IHKTV
Viet Trans: TVBVietnamFanClub
Translated by Lynne@http://lindachungthoughts.blogspot.ca/

#584 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

Linda Chung Wants a Baby at Age 35
Friday August 2, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Linda Chung attended a function for parents and their children. At the event she interacted with the children on stage and played games with the fans. Linda then expressed that it is her wish to have a child at the age of thirty-five, though sooner the better. When asked whether she've got a marriage partner in mind yet, Linda replied, "Don't know, that is something to keep to self."

As for Linda's photo book sales, she heard that it went well but did not ask for the exact details. If she can do another photo book, Linda said that she'd love to have the photoshoot in Greece.

Viet Trans: HongKongfilmVietNamfanclub

Translation: Lynne@http://lindachungthoughts.blogspot.com

Bosco and Linda Attended Restaurant's Opening
Friday August 2, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Yesterday Bosco Wong and Linda Chung attended a restaurant's opening as an onscreen couple. The two had previously worked together in TV drama, Witness Insecurity, and said that it has been a long time since the cooperation. Bosco Wong said that attending events as a couple will earn them more money and more opportunities. When rumoured girlfriend, Eliza Sum's name, was mentioned though, Bosco got confused and caused the audience to laugh. Bosco says that he only sees Eliza as a little sister.

Wearing a sexy low cut dress at the event, Linda Chung revealed that she'll be showing off her legs and waist during her upcoming concert, though it will be nothing too overly sexy or seductive.

Viet Trans: HongKongfilmVietNamfanclub
Translation: Lynne@http://lindachungthoughts.blogspot.com

#585 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:58 PM

Linda Chung Voices Gorilla Then Loses Voice
Sunday August 11, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image
Caption: Linda first time voicing, resulted her voice to crack.

Artistes, Linda Chung and Bob Lam, are voicing for the upcoming movie “Mr. Go” (Originates from South Korea)! Linda expresses that voicing is very fun but to voice it can be very tricky because she is very nervous and puts too much emotion in voicing scenes; resulting her voice to crack. She finds it quite humorous that she would crack. When voicing she says “gorilla language” is much easier compared to Cantonese and after a few practices, she successfully finished. Bob is usually skilled when it comes to speaking but since it’s his first time voicing, he admitted that voicing is very difficult. After two days of intense recording, Bob also started to lose his voice. The job was only successful from warmhearted co-workers giving him cough drops. For scenes where he is suppose to be in pain he would pinch himself to get a better effect, and was bruised all over because of it!

Source: On.CC
Translated by Wendy@http://lindachungthoughts.blogspot.ca/

#586 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

Linda Chung Kicks Off Debut "Love Love Love" Concert with Tears
Friday August 23, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily, Weibo

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Linda Chung's debut two-show concert LINDA CHUNG LOVE LOVE LOVE CONCERT kicked off at the KITEC on August 22nd. Many good friends from the industry sent her flower baskets to congratulate her, but rumored boyfriend Philip Ng was no where at sight. Linda disclosed he will be supporting her tomorrow night's show. Good friends Grace Wong, Shirley Yeung, Nancy Sit, Jinny Ng, Alfred Hui, Chris Lai and William Chak were there to support her.

Linda was extremely nervous during the opening performance. She started the concert off with One Person Dinner (一人晚餐) and was a slightly off-key, but fortunately she was able to settle in later on. She performed an all new re-arranged fast version of Silly Girl (傻女) and rapped the song Love Is (愛是) with fans. Linda invited good friend Janice Vidal to duet Even If the World Had No Fairy Tale (就算世界無童話) with her. The girls were hand-in-hand for the performance, then Linda praised Janice for being a great person. When they first met, Janice was the one who took initiative to greet her. Janice joked: "Because you knew how to speak English."

Throughout the night, Linda changed into several different outfits, showing off her slim waist. Linda played Friend Love Is That Simple (友愛是這麼簡單) on the piano as she sang the song. After she finished, she shouted emotionally: "I finally played it. I promised myself I wouldn't cry." However, after she made that comment, tears came flowing down, she smiled: "Oh no, the [tears] really came out. I still have another show tomorrow night." During the encore, Linda saw her enthusiastic fans and started crying emotionally again. After the show, she expressed she's still feeling emotional and that she didn't choose the song Tomorrow I Want To Marry You because of rumored boyfriend Philip nor did she give Philip a front row seat. "I don't want to be unfair. Many other artists are sitting a little further away because I wanted the fans who actually bought tickets to sit closer."

Linda expressed she has a timid personality and that its a miracle she entered showbiz and became an artist. This time, holding her very own concert was a huge challenge to her, Linda only gave herself a score of 60. When speaking of her conservative concert costumes, Linda laughed: "Dancing is a breakthrough for me. If I have to look sexier, I probably won't be able to control myself. Perhaps next time when I have another show and have more confidence on myself, I could be a little sexier."

Posted Image

More Pictures:

Spoiler

The August 23rd show had Kelly Chen (guest performer), Hubert Wu (guest performer); In the audience -- Philip Ng, Elanne Kong, Mary Hon, Philip Wei, Lin Xiawei, Kenneth Ma, Nancy Wu, Michelle Yim, etc; Flower Baskets -- Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu, Edwin Siu, Ruco Chan, etc.]

#587 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:54 AM

Linda Chung Fighting Nancy Wu on a Cliff
Monday August 26, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Yesterday, artistes Linda Chung and Oscar Leung went to an alley in Tai Kok Tsui to film the new series "Tiger Cubs II". The storyline was about Linda getting followed by Oscar when she went to collect evidence. Linda revealed that she will later have a fight scene with Nancy Wu on a cliff; this will be her first time fighting with a female since entering the industry: "We will be fighting for real! Greatly anticipating it. Nancy has a dance background...should be quite cool when fighting. I, on the other hand, do not have time to practice".

Regarding her professing her love for rumoured boyfriend Philip Ng in a high-profile manner at her concert earlier, she explained that she wanted to pass on the sweetness of marriage through the songs she sang that day. When asked whether she wanted to take the opportunity to publicly reveal her romance, she immediately denied, and also said that she has the love of many people now...also busily working, so letting nature take its course for everything.

As for Oscar, he praised Linda for being too adorable, making it rather difficult for him to portray his scenes of going against her and suspecting her: "I must overcome psychological barriers in order to do it! The plot talks about me thinking that Joe Ma has gotten together with Linda behind my elder sister's back, so I greatly despise her in the series, always exposing the things she does that cross the boundaries".

#588 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:08 AM

#15 Sisley Choi Introduces Herself As "Karena Look-A-Like" to Raymond Lam
Tuesday August 27, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: On.cc
Tranlated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

Yesterday the Miss Hong Kong 2013 contestants met the five judges including Raymond Lam and Linda Chung. This is Raymond and Linda's first time being part of the Miss HK judging panel. #15 Sisley Choi expressed after advancing from the semi-final, she gained a lot more confidence and did not hesitate to introduce herself to Raymond as a Karena BB Look-A-Like, she said as she shook Raymond's hand: "I look like your girlfriend!" Raymond laughed: "I don't think so. She (Karena) is unique, an one of a kind." But he frankly expressed points added for Sisley's sense of humor. Linda said she will use a more intimate approach to converse with the contestants because she doesn't want to add to their stress. Asked about her standards when evaluating the contestants? She said: "Must have a sweet and beautiful smile!"

Also, Fred Cheng is going to be part of the "Miss Photogenic" judge panel along with Oscar Leung, Raymond Wong and Vincent Wong this Sunday at the Miss HK final. He expressed he cannot comment on the contestants yet until he watches their performance in the entire show.

#589 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:36 AM

Linda Chung Fights Nancy Wu: Does Not Need Pointers from Philip Ng
Thursday August 29, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Yesterday, Linda Chung and Nancy Wu went to Sai Kung to do location filming for "Tiger Cubs II". The storyline was about Nancy wanting to annihilate the Special Duties Unit (SDU) to get revenge, and ending up getting into a fight with Linda. Linda, who came prepared with protective gear, expressed that her purchased was based on a friend's recommendation because of its practicality and protection guarantee. When asked whether she was worried about getting injured from getting hit, Linda said, "My family is actually even more worried because, when I entered the industry, I didn't know how to take care of my body, frequently getting my arms and legs bruised, and it was very difficult for the scars to go away. I don't want to have scars, so protecting myself a bit". Regarding Nancy being afraid of injuring Linda, she laughingly said, "I am also afraid of injuring someone because I only know how to use strength and do not know how to accommodate the position. Also never tried fighting with a girl before". When asked whether he asked for pointers from rumoured boyfriend Philip Ng, Linda said, "Don't even have time to train and prepare. I am just relying on natural talent".

Nancy Wu in a Rush to Have Children

Nancy, who had white hair, expressed that her look has taken reference from Johnson Lee, her elder brother in the series. Because the SDU killed her elder brother, Nancy wants to annihilate the SDU to get revenge. Nancy, who has a martial arts background, is able to handle action scenes, but she frankly said that it is still the first time fighting a female colleague. In addition, her opponent is the beautiful Linda, laughingly saying that she is worried about accidentally injuring her: "She usually speaks softly...very afraid of injuring her. Afterward, I will fight with Joe Ma; he is so tall, so I am not afraid".. Nancy laughingly said, "We will not be flaunting superiority, but will use a stunt double. I don't want to hit Linda...afraid of injuring her. Actually, I suggested to the producer that firing a gun may be better".

Earlier, it was rumoured that Nancy would be marrying her boyfriend. She clarified, "Every time I have a series released, would have rumours. Afterward, I still three or four series...the rumours should be continuing". When asked whether she had marriage plans, Nancy laughingly said, "I am planning on having children first. Many people are rushing me to get married. I am actually afraid of getting too old to have children".

#590 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

Posted Image

According to Hong Kong media reports, a dispirited Linda Chung has lost interest in showbiz, and will be returning to her home in Canada for a long hiatus.

The starlet, who was busy with concert rehearsals and filming for drama Tiger Cubs 2, was said to have had very little rest in the past months. Despite so, the 29-year-old had no complains as she had wished to put on a good concert for her fans at the concert.

Unfortunately for Linda, things did not go as planned and her very first concert in Hong Kong was met with negative feedbacks, where Linda was criticised for shaky singing, bad dancing and poor stage presence.

According to a source, the series of backlash made Linda dispirited and caused her to cast doubts on her music career. The criticisms also affected the actress, who has since lost confidence in her showbiz performances.

Additionally, Linda was seen looking very distracted during a fighting scene for Tiger Cubs 2 recently, and had many NGs shots as a result.

When asked about the issue, Linda confirmed that she had indeed requested for a long break after filming for Tiger Cubs 2 ends, and has no plans to take on any new projects anytime soon.

It is speculated that Linda wishes to follow in the footsteps of her good friend Aimee Chan, who had recently gotten married and is enjoying a blissful family life.

Sources

#591 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

"Tiger Cubs 2" Big Explosion Scared Residents, Called The Police
Sunday September 8, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yesterday Joe Ma, Linda Chung, Him Law, Nancy Wu and Mandy Wong were shooting a big explosion scene for TVB new series Tiger Cubs II. The crew chose to shoot the scenes near a large government stadium in Causeway Bay. The scenes started out with Linda opening fire at Timmy Hung, then Nancy drives a car into an office building and threw a grenade. The SDU heard the loud bang and rushed to the scene.

Before the cameras rolled, the cast were relaxed and chatted happily, but once the staff shouted to clear the location, they ran over to their positions for this big scene. Linda, Nancy and Mandy ran over to their distant positions in 9 seconds!

Because the explosion was too severe, the staff asked all artists to take cover to avoid injuries, but among the female artists, Linda had the best treatment. She got to sit in the car and enjoy the big explosion scene in the car. The others had to stand there or crouch besides the car! At the moment of the explosion, the blaze was extremely fierce and not long after the dark smoke filled up 5 stories in the building. The people in the nearby buildings thought there was a real explosion and called the police. Results, several fire marshalls and the police came to the scene. Producer Lam Chi Wah said: "So sorry, the loud explosion sounds frightened everyone. We followed all the procedures and finished shooting the scene in the designated area."

Linda got special treatment from the staff, allowing her to sit in the car during the explosion. Linda was asked if she was in a great panic? She laughed: "I wasn't that scared because the biggest explosion scene I've done was actually in Brother's Keeper, so I had the experience. (Why did you hide in the car?) I'm the most well behaved, the staff kept telling me to get in the car, treating me just like a real BB. Actually I really wasn't that scared. (The explosion scene got the police involved?) Proves how realistic the scene was, we want to show the audience the best. The crew had done all the registrations and applications beforehand, but if the loud scene disturbed other residents, really sorry about that."

Joe expressed Tiger Cubs II filming is ending later this month, and praised the HK Police Force really does work efficiently, they came right to the scene when reported, but he was sorry the explosion caused disturbance to the nearby residents.

Him Captures "Evidence" On Camera

Him expressed he ran to the best place to take over and used his phone to take a picture of the scene. He shared the picture with everyone around him. Him disclosed this is not his first time shooting such a big explosion scene, so he wasn't as frightened as the female artists. He said: "Just now after we completed the scene, I immediately took off my helmet and put up a 'YEAH!' hand gesture to prove that I was in the scene. (Wasn't afraid the heat may melt your phone?) So that's why I used another staff's cell phone to take the pictures, haha!"

Nancy Felt Face Heating Up

Mandy and Nancy expressed this is their first time shooting such an intense explosion scene. Mandy laughed: "I felt scared, but at the same time I wanted to see it. Its so exciting, but when I got up, the explosion already happened. Luckily there were many other people on the set. Just now the camera man said he was filming a similar scene, but ended up losing all his hair. Just hearing that scared me, so I kept my head as low as possible during the explosion. (A resident thought it was real and called the police!) I saw the police come, but we were just filming. If we disturbed the residents, so sorry!" Nancy exclaimed: "It was such a strong explosion. I felt my face heating up. The staff told me to be careful and stand further away!"

Edited by foreverleila, 09 September 2013 - 06:30 AM.

#592 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Linda Chung Asked to Give "Protection Fee" in Mainland
Sunday Spetember 22, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Yesterday Linda Chung, Kristal Tin, Ruco Chan and Edwin Siu attended TVB new series Brother's Keeper promotional event. During the games, Kristal pretended to kiss Linda; Ruco and Edwin embraced pretending to be gay. When speaking of Ada Choi's "kidnap-like" incident in Xi'an, Linda thought it was very terrifying: "I will have the highest level of alertness when I'm working in Mainland. I usually have my manager with me, but I've once encountered a small mishap too, someone tried to get 'protection fee' from the crew." It was said she could get rumored boyfriend Philip Ng to teach her a few defensive moves, Linda said: "Its useless to know martial arts when you don't have the physical strength."

Due to No. 8 Typhoon Usagi hitting Hong Kong, Linda's original schedule of shooting Tiger Cubs II promotional clip and a commercial were cancelled. She took all her safety measures and hopes the typhoon will keep viewers at home to watch Brother's Keeper premiere and bring high ratings.

Edwin was very pleased Brother's Keeper brought him more jobs. He laughed and said he still needs several years to save up enough "wife savings". He is currently busy shooting Wong Jing's series World of Turbulence in Mainland. Wong Jing paired him and Yiu Yiu together, Edwin hoped they can be as comedic as Stephen Chow and Sandra Ng, but unfortunately they don't have any kiss scenes. Edwin's most memorable scene was when he danced with sexy girls. "It was awkward, they were swinging around, their hair were flinging here and there. It felt like a ghost went into my body, luckily I was able to withstand it." As for TVB's HK$900,000 anti-competition fine, Edwin said: "Joey Yung said it well, if we weren't asked to speak Mandarin, our Mandarin wouldn't have improved so fast."

#593 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

Linda Chung breaks down on set

Posted Image

TVB actress Linda Chung was recently seen throwing tantrums and breaking down in tears on set of new drama Tiger Cubs II, due to relationship problems with her long-time rumoured boyfriend Philip Ng.

Speculations claiming that the two broke up surfaced after Philip was spotted hanging out frequently with his well-endowed church friend lately. Sources also revealed that the break-up was initiated by the actor last month.

'He suggested that both parties focus on building their careers for the next few years. And if they still love each other after that, they can consider getting back together again,' said an insider.

Although Linda was against the idea, she accepted his preposition as he was firm about it. However, the 29-year-old was devastated after reports of Philip's new budding romance were published.

Speaking in a recent interview, Linda admitted that she is aware of the existence of Philip's female church friend, but she denied breaking down during filming because of her personal problems.

Posted Image

Source

Edited by foreverleila, 25 September 2013 - 09:57 PM.

#594 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

Joe Ma Carries Linda Chung Away from Explosion and Drops Her, Sobs In Pain
Sunday September 29, 2013 HOng Kong

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yesterday Linda Chung, Joe Ma and Nancy Wu were filming the ending scene for TVB new series Tiger Cubs II. The scene was about the villian Nancy Wu holding Linda captive, she hanged her up high and Joe Ma rushed to rescue her. Joe was able to get Linda out before the huge explosion, but unfortunately encountered an accident. Before the cameras rolled, Joe was just leisurely chatting on the phone, then he and Linda tested the positions twice before Joe picked Linda up and the cameras started rolling. Joe carried Linda as he ran away from the explosion, but after 4-5 steps, Joe tripped, dropping Linda and the two tumbled on the ground. Joe got some light scraps on his right hand, but Linda had injuries on both her hands and thigh.

When Linda saw a piece of her skin peeled off on her left hand, she shouted that it was painful and couldn't stop her tears from coming down. The staff quickly went over to clean her wound. After the two took a break, they went back to filming and to prevent distractions, the crew asked everyone to clear the set and once filming completed, Joe and Linda were sent to the hospital for a checkup.

Joe Apologizes to Linda

Linda took a 20 minute break after the accident, and then forced herself back to filming, she clearly hadn't recovered from the accident yet. When asked about her teary eyes at the time of the accident, Linda expressed it wasn't painful. But asked if she was still really scared and if she could handle it? Linda couldn't stop her tears again, she nodded and quickly went back to filming. Joe expressed he just got minor scraps and a small pain on his shoulder. He believed it was purely an accident, action scenes aren't considered too difficult for artists. Asked whether he lost control because he had a leg injury? Joe said: "No, it was a natural response from the feeling of weightlessness of moving forward. I have to apologize to Linda, I caused her the injuries and we had to film the scene again. I hope she's okay."

After they finished the scene, Linda went to the hospital immediately and got her injuries bandaged up. She said: "No need to worry, I am fine. I'm ok! I will get better soon." She posted a photo of her smiling and told fans not to worry about her.

As for Nancy, she had to hang on wires too and it all went smoothly for her. She was seen coming down carefully to prevent another accident. She stressed every time there is a dangerous scene, she's very careful. Also, Nancy admitted she's currently cohabiting with her boyfriend, but she's not in a hurry to marry him.

#595 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

Linda Chung Wonders if Wu Chun's Daughter Looks Like Her
Tuesday October 1, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit member, Wu Chun, announced he is actually married and is a super blessed father. The 33 year old singer and actor married his first girlfriend of 18 years in Brunei and he has a daughter with his wife.

Although many fans felt heartbroken that Wu Chun deceived them for 8 years, other fans showed their support because he is very faithful and loyal to love and his family. Fans will support their "Father Chun" forever.

When Linda Chung, dubbed the "Female Wu Chun", learned that Wu Chun is already married and has a daughter, she congratulated him: "I will congratulate him via SMS. A friend making the decision to step into the next stage in life, I will be happy for them. Although he concealed his marriage for so many years, I still think the fans today have high tolerance and won't oppose to their idols getting married or being in a relationship. Also, Wu Chun is a very responsible gentleman. I believe this is points added for him as a matured man." Linda hopes the public will give Wu Chun space and she hopes to meet his daughter, to see whether she looks like her or not.

#596 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

"Big Apothecary" Filming Sales Presentation
Thursday October 3, 2013 Hong Kong

Linda Chung was filming a Sales Presentation clip for the pre-modern series "Big Apothecary" with Ruco Chan, Raymond Wong, and Shirley Yeung. The series will begin filming in November. Although the genre is slightly similar to the Korean drama "Jewel in the Palace", this time's pre-modern background is very different. In the series, she becomes China's first female apothecary, and has a romantic storyline with Ruco and Raymond, making her greatly anticipating it. Her character is slightly similar to Dae Jang Geum. Linda said, "Perhaps. Want to become China's first female apothecary. I think that the series should be slightly labourious, especially remembering the Chinese medicine names, so will be going to my uncle, who is a Chinese doctor, to learn then".

The other day, Linda got injured while filming "Tiger Cubs II". Her hands were full of bandages and had a little pain: "The doctor has given me sick leave, but have to film the Sales Presentation. Also have to go to the Light Switching Ceremony on Friday. Wouldn't feel comfortable being absent, so putting up with it. However, I have a little trauma toward these running while getting carried scenes!"

#597 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

Linda Chung's Exaggerated Acting Copied Taylor Swift
Friday Otober 4, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Earlier Linda Chung was injured from Tiger Cubs II filming, but she still went back to work for TVB new series Big Pharmacy's sales presentation filming. Although Linda was still bandaged up, she said she's better, but her parents were very worried. Her father felt bad for her and cried. "He said I looked like a live fish falling on the ground. My mom said she saw a huge bruise on my forehead, but luckily that was just make up."

Netizens said Linda's acting in Brother's Keeper is too exaggerated. Yesterday she expressed she had not been affected by those comments and expressed she referenced American singer Taylor Swift's character and added the English phrases "Oh My God" and "Really" into her lines.

#598 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

Fala Chen Promoted to TV Queen, No Pay Raise: “I’m a Bargain”
Tuesday October 8, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Yesterday Fala Chen, Linda Chung and Grace Chan attended a MAX&Co event. Fala just got back from Macau after taking home HuaDing’s Best TV Actress award. She frankly expressed she's overjoy and when she got home last night, she called her family in the US immediately to tell them the good news, she said: "I didn’t get to sleep until 5am. When I called my mom, our conversation got very emotional. My mom thought my acting isn’t that matured yet, so she told me I absolutely cannot get too proud. I must continue to put hard efforts into my work and strive for the best, and more importantly to get enough rest. My mom thought the best part of my speech was when I said I will take good care of myself and get rest. As a parent, of course they hope their children are healthy. " Asked whether Fala is more expensive now that she got the TV Queen award? She said: "Nope, I'm a bargain. I hope to gain appreciation from more directors and challenge different types of roles." As for her former "sister in law" Margie Zhuge being 7 months pregnant, Fala said: "I didn't pay attention to the news, but I heard about it before. We haven't seen each other, but congratulations to her. (Will you buy her a gift?) Heh, congrats to her! It won’t be that fast for me!"

This is Linda's first event after her arm injuries from Tiger Cibs II filming. The event organizer gave her long gloves to cover her injured arms. When Linda got to the event, she embraced Fala, but it turns out they were just greeting one another, she didn't know Fala won TV Queen at the HuaDing Awards. Linda expressed she does not know when she'll become TV Queen, but she does have confidence and hopes to hear good news at the year-end awards. She said her competitors this year are pretty good. Fala expressed she and Linda are good friends of many years, Linda entered the industry a year before her and she hopes Linda will get the award soon.

When asked of Linda's injuries? She said: "I'm a lot better now. (Boyfriend Philip Ng's heart aching?) Many people felt sorry for me, especially my parents. All my friends were worried about me. He (Philip) also showed his concern, because he does have a martial arts background, he reminded me to bring protective padding next time and taught me how to position myself to prevent serious injuries. Actually he taught me that long ago, but I didn't pay much attention to it."

#599 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

Bad Luck Linda Chung Involved in Another Accident
Sunday October 13, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Recently there has been too many accidents happening with the TVB artists. Following Steven Ma's injuries on his eye and nose during Property Protector filming, Tavia Yeung injures her neck and during filming of an explosion scene for Tiger Cubs II, Joe Ma tripped while carrying Linda Chung, he broke his ligaments and Linda miserably gets tossed on the ground with injuries on both arms. This time, the Brother's Keeper cast gets into accidents. First Louis Yuen got into a car accident and then Ruco Chan gets into another one while driving to the promotion in Macau with Linda in the passenger seat. Linda still hadn't recovered from her Tiger Cubs II injuries and gets involved in another accident while in Ruco's car. Fortunately nobody was hurt.

Yesterday Ruco Chan, Louis Yuen, Linda Chung, Kristal Tin and Ankie Beilke attended the Brother's Keeper promotional event. In regards to Ruco's accident, Linda expressed she felt grateful that she wasn't hurt. She admitted she felt she's having some bad luck, and will pray for everyone to have God's protection. She said: "Ruco lives near me, so he gave me a ride too. When we were near the harbor, I bent down to get my shoes and didn't know what happened. I later learned we hit a taxi. At the time, the accident was too sudden, I didn't know what to do. Ruco told me to get out of the car and just get to the promotion." As for being a hot favorite for TV Queen this year, Linda expressed she currently carries a "let go" attitude, good luck will come naturally.

When Ruco arrived at the promotion, he was greeted by a large group of fans with flowers, but it was clear he wasn't in a good mood. Even his rumored girlfriend Ankie Beilke deliberately kept her distance during their picture together. Ruco expressed its been over 10 years since he's been in a car accident. He expressed its a minor accident and because he has insurance, it won't be a problem. He knew Louis Yuen's accident was more serious, so he felt especially blessed. Asked if he's worried he may have frightened Linda BB? He laughed: "She's fine. She had to be suspended 7 stories high when we were filming and she wasn't scared. She just asked me how the accident happened when we were moving so slow." Asked why he avoided Ankie for pictures? He explained because he hasn't emotionally recovered yet.

Ankie frankly expressed she felt a little awkward taking pictures with Ruco after the rumor, but when she learned about Ruco's accident, she showed her concern. Asked if she'll help Ruco wish for good luck? She said: "I will help everyone wish for good luck. As long as everyone is happy." Asked if she felt unhappy Ruco gave Linda a lift to the harbor and not her? Ankie said with a little bitterness in her tone: "I'm not upset, not upset at him. (You knew he got a new car?) I knew. I saw the pictures, it's quite pretty, but never sat in it before. How could I be as happy as Linda?"

#600 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36976 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Linda Chung Denies Secretly Dating Ruco Chan
Tuesday October 15, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

A few days ago Ruco Chan gave Linda Chung a ride to the Brother's Keeper promotional event in Macau, and encountered an accident along the way. Because of this, rumors sparked between the two. Yesterday a magazine reported Linda and Ruco had been secretly dating for a month. Ruco attentively buys Linda breakfast daily. In response to the rumor, Linda denied: "The magazine report is completely fake. Ruco and I live nearby, that's why he gave me a ride. We are colleagues."

Linda joked and said she will have to keep her distance from Ruco to avoid rumors. Asked if rumored boyfriend Philip Ng asked her about this rumor? She said: "It has nothing to do with him, it is all fake, so I will not comment."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: linda chung, hong kong, chung ka yan

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users