568 replies to this topic

#481 jeannyts

jeannyts

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:45 AM

Totally agree Azentia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their romance is 100% pure (No kissing, no bed scenes, nothing since Golden Faith) unlike any artists Bosco & Tavia, Bosco & Kate, Chilam & Myolie, Kevin & Myolie, Steven & Sonija, Steven & Fala, Raymond & Charmaine, Ron & Kate, Ron & Linda, Kenneth & Natalie, Kenneth & Mandy etc.

I agree, but fortunately the same applies to Tavia with Ron, Moses and Steven. Moses and Steven haven't had a kissing scene with Tavia despite their collaborations...as for Ron, i dont think they have a kissing scene in their new series. :) Although i still hope to see a fungyi kissing and love scene ASAP!!!

#482 zacyreen

zacyreen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:59 PM

Posted Image

That's why I love TMOL very much.
  • FantasyMania likes this

#483 mm72

mm72

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:53 AM

In MWNS from the first scene between Typhoon and Fong Fong until the last episodes, I love Fungyi chemistry. Throughout the series, even though Tavia and Bobby are a couple, I just don't feel the emotional connection, where as Fungyi each scenes are just so adorable and sweet. I wish they have more scenes together. Especially the last 2 episodes, it was so heartbreaking to watch how they confide & console each other, yet are not meant to be together.

Hopefully, Fungyi will have another series together and be a lovey-dovey couple and have a happy ending. :thumbsup
  • FantasyMania and AHSA'sVIP like this

#484 _ollie_

_ollie_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:26 AM

This thread is so quiet these days. Anyone know when "Back To Three Kingdoms" will air?

#485 Chandra

Chandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:45 AM

I just updated Dangerous Angel. Hope FungYi fans support and leave a comment on winglin. Thank you!

Posted Image

http://winglin.net/f...dangerousangel/
DANGEROUS ANGEL

Raymond Lam walked aimlessly on the street, his head drooped, his footsteps as heavy as his heart. Suddenly he looked up, realizing that this was the same road that he and Tavia had first encountered, where they had walked hand in hand on their dates. He took in the surrounding and his heart ached because everything reminded him of her.

Autumn leaves, various shades of red, orange, yellow, and brown, fell from the trees and scattered on the ground. The skies became gray and ominous as if it were a warning of the impending rain. The leaves rustled and tree branches swayed as though it had no power of its own, its movement was directed by the strong wind. The scenery seemed to reflect the sentiments of his heart and mind.

Then a drizzle swiftly poured down and people on the streets started shrieking and running for cover. Unlike others, Raymond continued walking, not looking for shelters, as he let the rain soak his body, too heartbroken to care.

The rain was mocking him, he thought miserably. He remembered the day at the hospital when Tavia had coldly told him that she loved him for his money and now he had no use for her since he was disowned by his father. Every word was like a knife stabbing at his heart.

Edited by Chandra, 26 November 2011 - 07:46 AM.

#486 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6115 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:51 AM

FUNGYI scenes from MWNS! Posted Image

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...dlvvsjtw8aj.jpg
http://ww2.sinaimg.c...dlvt53oe3uj.jpg

Just finished watching MWNS. Those scenes reminded me of GF/TOB for some odd reason- don't know why.

Which brings me back to memory, if they want to do sequels, I think GF is the best series for a sequel. I just want to see Oscar getting out of Jail. According to the series, he was meant to be in jail for 9 years? its time he's due out to continue his love story with Kiko and their baby Posted Image I don't really like Oscar and Kiko's character in there - too naive but hopefully their characters matured. Its not likely they'll do a sequel to GF but its prob one of the best TVB dramas I've seen.

Just as a side note. It took me forever to finish MWNS because of the fact I don't get the concept why Fong Fong decided to fall in love with Dr O when Toi Fung is around. I wish there was more love story between Fong Fong and Toi Fung. But when I get too upset, I just remember they got married already in MOL.

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 30 August 2012 - 03:31 AM.
please unembed pics when quoting pics

#487 dvd123

dvd123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:39 PM

Posted Image

#488 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7061 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:23 PM

Raymond doesn't look good with Tavia in those clothes and why isn't he in a suit which suits him better, there's a good picture on the Tavia thread with all the hot guys at the ceremony.

Why am I complaining, I have a Fungyi photo don't I??

#489 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1477 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:56 AM

Raymond doesn't look good with Tavia in those clothes and why isn't he in a suit which suits him better, there's a good picture on the Tavia thread with all the hot guys at the ceremony.

Why am I complaining, I have a Fungyi photo don't I??

They don't match? I think they do match. They both have that drape-like outfit going on. ha...

I like Tavia's dress better here than during the anniversary.

Anyway, a clip of FungYi during Astro. lol...as always, Tavia is hilarious. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtNUv4nWIoI

#490 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9788 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:57 AM

LOL, Tavia supports Raymond, lol she makes an excuse saying Ruco is not in the acting class, well not their same one at least haha.
But They all end up winning something, so congrats to them!

I really hope next year Raymond and Tavia both have more challenging roles. This year it was okay, but I want more quality from tvb for them. LOL maybe they can make a mainland series since they are both filming in mainland a bit these days :D

#491 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7061 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

I like the clip, fungyi always supporting each other, very sweet and cute!!

I hope *100 fungyi will win together and thanks their 13 acting class. Really !!

#492 SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988

~ TVB ADDICT ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4434 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:36 PM

LOL, Tavia supports Raymond, lol she makes an excuse saying Ruco is not in the acting class, well not their same one at least haha.
But They all end up winning something, so congrats to them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9aZyYigzfE

I saw the clip earlier on TV! hahaha. soo sweet! and chin pang was like i was in acting class too! hahaha!

#493 bev000

bev000

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:22 AM

Funny clip of Ray, Tavia and Ruco at the Astro Awards - Ray talking about thanking Tavia and also about giving Ruco a new nickname

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1303047426

#494 dvd123

dvd123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:36 AM

Fun GIF ^_^
Posted Image

Credits as shown
  • keanubaby likes this

#495 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6115 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:21 AM

Funny clip of Ray, Tavia and Ruco at the Astro Awards - Ray talking about thanking Tavia and also about giving Ruco a new nickname

:D so, what is Ray trying to say exactly? "Thank you for waiting for me for so many years" LOL in what ways? ermmm

#496 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:31 PM

:D so, what is Ray trying to say exactly? "Thank you for waiting for me for so many years" LOL in what ways? ermmm

Tavia want Fung get the TV King Award , because Fungyi is the part of 13th TVB Acting class, his speech will represent for the class and so exactly wait for his thanks speech

#497 _ollie_

_ollie_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:38 PM

Somehow I can't seem to view the clip. Can anyone give the gist or tell what it's about?

And for those who haven't read this before, I am now revising the fanfic on Asianfanfics.com. Please click on the picture to check it out!

Posted Image

#498 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7061 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:28 PM

What is Raymond saying that's making TaRo pushing Raymond DVD123.

I like that gif.

#499 fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:21 PM

FantasyMania: He's said "I want to thank Tavia for waiting so many years for me... I mean, waiting so many years for me to say 'Thank you' to her". It was cute because "waiting so many years for me" is usually associated with dating or like romantic relationships.

Edited by fuzzyduck, 07 December 2011 - 10:22 PM.

#500 TheCat

TheCat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:34 AM

FantasyMania: He's said "I want to thank Tavia for waiting so many years for me... I mean, waiting so many years for me to say 'Thank you' to her". It was cute because "waiting so many years for me" is usually associated with dating or like romantic relationships.

I thought it was his jab at Tavia for the remark she made about waiting for Fung to get to the set that felt like she had been waiting for a decade. :loool:

Edited by TheCat, 14 December 2011 - 02:34 AM.

#501 mastero:)

mastero:)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:57 AM

This couple is so cute.... I don't care if they are real couple or not, but they just match :)

#502 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7061 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:15 PM

Thank you fuzzyduck, I have a feeling that Tavia does like Raymond but just waiting for Fung to make the first move - Raymond loves making Tavia mad!!

#503 _ollie_

_ollie_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:54 AM

I am back again with a new FungYi story. Hopefully they'll collaborate again soon. If only TVB could do a new remake of Twins of Brothers, haha, I'm dreaming.

Posted Image

Hope you'll kindly check it out. Just click on the picture. =)

#504 Eviltwinxd

Eviltwinxd

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:49 AM

Hello guys! I have came up with three FUNGYI fanfics recently! Hope that you guys can check them out as well! Thanks! ^^ ur comments will mean alot to me! (:

Together, always: www.winglin.net/fanfic/eviltwinxd29

The Other Side: www.winglin.net/fanfic/eviltwinxd1

Who To Love:
www.winglin.net/fanfic/eviltwinxd2

#505 fungyix3

fungyix3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

aww how i wish that they could be a couple in back to three kingdoms :(
both look amazing in ancient clothing. (:
  • JustBK likes this

#506 JustBK

JustBK

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

If Raymond doesn't act with Tavia, He can Act With Who??? :) With Tavia, The Best Choice for this ancient series no? :)
  • keanubaby likes this

#507 keanubaby

keanubaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1306 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit as shown
  • FantasyMania and Twinsangelkiki like this

#508 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7061 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

After seeing a nice mv on youtube, I really missed Sau Ling & Kau Chong together. TVB will never give fungyi loads of romantic scenes like they give other couples - they are one sweet couple (MOL is the best so far). I hope they will film in China oneday together!!

Check this out:

Edited by FantasyMania, 19 June 2012 - 06:11 PM.

#509 keanubaby

keanubaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1306 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

FungYi - Chok!
Credit as shown!

#510 keanubaby

keanubaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1306 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

Latest FungYi MV - June 22 2012

http://www.tudou.com...5_06_02_99?fr=2

FungYi MV - MWNS

Edited by keanubaby, 24 June 2012 - 06:40 AM.

#511 keanubaby

keanubaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1306 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:00 AM

This thread is so quiet these days. Anyone know when "Back To Three Kingdoms" will air?

@@ July 9, 2012!! Support!

#512 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6115 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:46 AM

Randomness - Raymond thought he would have been pairing with Tavia in "Back to 3 Kingdoms"

#513 EJvictorian

EJvictorian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

I thought Raymond would be paired and wished he was paired with her too.... But sadly that is not the case..... Even after 36 on call.. I still want fungyi over Kenneth and Tavia pairing.... :(
  • keanubaby likes this

#514 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6115 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

hehe I think by default Ray must assume if the series have Tavia in it, they would pair up. Maybe that's why he accepted back to 3 Kingdoms? lol its just my imagination running wild. But yeah its such a shame they can't pair but I'll rather them take on a more sophisticated pairing relationship than a comedy.

been rewatching Golden Faith recently - why can't they do a sequel to that? Out of all series they could have done a sequel to, seriously GF is the one with most depth for an extension. Oscar, in actual time should be out of jail by now right? It would be so interesting to see Oscar coming out of Jail, reuniting with a more mature Kiko and their baby. How he survives the media attention while managing his father's company etc...

But something utterly romantic - like "Startling by Each Step" would be really sweet too.
  • FantasyMania and keanubaby like this

#515 Eviltwinxd

Eviltwinxd

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

Akane, I totally agree with you! Golden faith will be a great how to have a sequel. On top of that, Mysteries Of Love will also be a good one. However, I don't like it when they considered The Three Kingdoms as a sequel to it just by saying that they are using back the some actors and actresses! I want my FUNGYI pairing back T.T i sure hope that FUNGYI can work together again, SOON. <3
  • keanubaby likes this

#516 keanubaby

keanubaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1306 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:46 PM

I thought Raymond would be paired and wished he was paired with her too.... But sadly that is not the case..... Even after 36 on call.. I still want fungyi over Kenneth and Tavia pairing.... Posted Image

@@@ Yes, I'd take FungYi over Kenneth+Tavia anytime! :( I just rewatched Mysteries of Love and I missed them together. I saw the Fan And Kam show where Raymond interviewed along wtih Bernice Liu. The host showed him the pix of lips only and he recognized it's Tavia's immediately. At that time, he said they've known each other 11 years already. Then Bernice asked him if it's uncomfortable knowing a person for so long and starring in the same series. He said no and added it's quite good to know a person for a long time, when filming together, the interactions, preparations actually made things easier and better as they have better communications and understandings. I loved it when he said that!
And I sure hope to see FungYi together even though I've seen tons of fanmade's MVs already! Sitll not enough!

Posted Image

credit as shown

Posted Image

#517 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7061 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

If BT3K was paired together they would have been such a cute couple.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Credit to tavia.org.

#518 EJvictorian

EJvictorian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

Awww.... They are so cute!!! I want them as a pair!!

Just recently read the news of Raymond having a crush on someone. Hehehe, I am wondering if that someone is Tavia. Lol

#519 Tvb4ever

Tvb4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:23 PM

Totally support FungYi" :D

#520 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6115 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

Yeah - I'm sorry, I'm a major fan of THC...but if you put Raymond and Kenneth in front of me and say which one match Tavia more - I'll automatically say Raymond because they look so good together and TOB eye contact *faints*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raymond lam, tavia yeung

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users