2096 replies to this topic

#1761 yinki

yinki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:56 AM

Hello, I'm watching "love you a thousand years" right now, which btw is hilarious. I really like the song that Vic sings in the beginning when he first met the main girl. I tried to look for the song but it is not in the ost. Does anyone knows the title of the song or where I can find it? Thanks in advance! The song in question:

Edited by yinki, 01 February 2011 - 07:11 AM.

#1762 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:47 AM

Hello ZZ Junkies!!
I finally have internet connection at home, yeah!! (it was difficult having to go to a internet cafe, so inconvenient).

Let me say a BIG HELLO to yingliang, gulali and zitian, and BIG WELCOME to yinki !

Thanks yingliang for the video of ZZ at the airport
Our poor man really looks tired. He was already not well after Home filming, and was working for 5 days straight in Japan (travelling, rehearsal, interviews, tv show, 4 fan meeting plus the B&W DVD promo). Pray he gets the rest he needs to badly when he is home in Yilan, and hope that his dad will cook him lots of nutritious food, and hope his little nephew will bring him lots of joy. :D

Gulali
Sorry to hear about your tv and player. I can't help you much with the download since am unsuccessful myself. Now I want to hunt for the DVD since the Indonesian fans said it actually came from Malaysia. Hope I can find it to accompany me during this Chinese New Year celebration.

Zitian
Long time no see! Glad you drop by to tell us how much you love ZZ's ly10000y and his WQF. He really can do comedy very well and very naturally. Hope to see him do more funny movies like this cuz it will also be less stressful vs heavy drama.

Yinki
Hello, welcome to ZZ's thread. I also like that song he sang in the movie, unfortunately I do not know the name. Let me go check with other chinese fans - they might know. Glad you like to movie. Have you watched other ZZ dramas before or you just happen to come across his new movie?

Yesterday there was news or update that LY10000Y and Linger will appear in the upcoming OSAKA ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL!! (the festival dates are 5-13 March)

http://www.city.osak...0000109542.html
http://www.oaff.jp/

LY10000Y page on the Osaka Asian Film Festival site :
http://www.oaff.jp/p...m/compe/07.html

Posted Image

Spoiler

Linger is shown as part of Johnnie To's collection and LY10000Y is part of the competitive films !! Not sure which category it is entering but so happy the movie is being shown in Osaka. The fans there are sooo lucky cuz ZZ just had his fan meeting there too. :D

And today, there is news of ZZ's new Oden ad No. 3 with the train station master who has not been home to have CNY reunion dinner for 30 years!! Hope ZZ has added warmth to this station master's new year's eve. :D

Credit kt110 at vcbb
http://tw.twent.chin...0WMFXIYHW.shtml

Posted Image

Google translate
Spoiler

Spoiler

Btw, I don't know about you gals, but I have not been able to STOP watching the latest ZZ interview on the Japan show (Made in BS Japan). I just love love love how ZZ looked, talked and smiled there!

Have watched it many many times, and each time I SWOON. He looks so refined and genteel, and his smile is so gentle and elegant, yet shy at the same time. Each time he smiles or laughs in there, I will smile together with him. And whenever he turns his head to look at the host while she is talking and we see his perfect 45 degree profile showing his super sharp features, I swoon ahead and exclaim "how can his profile look so good!" And when he wrongly called B&W a movie, and Janine must have corrected him so that he quickly told the translator that it should be a drama, and then looked down and laughed, I laughed happily with him too. The last part when he wished the Japanese fans "I love you" (aishe-teru), the way he looks there is so irresistable!! And when the lady host praised him and said that he said it very well, and he shyly laughs and looked down......GAAHH!!

I know I am gushing like a crazy fan girl above, but can't help it! I don't know why this short little interview had such a big impact on me. Maybe cuz it's been a very long time since we saw ZZ on a live interview. Maybe cuz ZZ seems quite different here, he was not as cheeky and naughty but instead was more shy and yet elegant at the same time. I wonder if it's partly cuz he is not feeling well, hehehe!! Whatever it is, I love it - and if Dr Su Tai Ying is gonna be like that, I have already fallen in love with him, hahaha!!!

Tomorrow is CNY's eve so we will probably not get much ZZ news. Hope ZZ and all ZZ fans celebrating CNY have a good time with family and friends!

sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 01 February 2011 - 10:15 AM.

#1763 chang_29

chang_29

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1168 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:08 PM

Hello fellow Junkies! just passin' by after a really tough day..

Hi Vicfan, Ying liang, Allen~jie, Sytwo~jie, Gulali~jie, Mytika~jie and Zitian! thank you for the updates!

Yinki, Welcome to ZZ thread! Hope you enjoy being here!

Our ever ever ever SHUAI Zai~ge!!! Happy CNY! Enjoy! and Eat more lah!!!

Posted Image

chang

Edited by chang_29, 01 February 2011 - 01:13 PM.

#1764 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:06 PM

Hello ZZ Junkies, :yeah
Just came back from travelling nech.
Thanks to Vicfan, Sytwo, Yingliang for update news, report fan, pics, vid etc.
I really like reading fan report Vicfan translate and post here.
Give a happy feeling reading it. Thank you.

Sytwo, really will have a drama and 1 movie in this year ??
Glad. Waiting for his new project.
But seriously our ZZ needs rest and eat enough before starting the new project.
Hope he'll have a good rest and happines during gathering with family in CNY.
And yioo .., hope his little nephew will give him a joyfull.
Hahaha ...., remind my little boy nephew, and he is fery funny too.

Oh ya wanna post ZZ's pics in airport.
Thanks to yygraceli and Yingliang for posting vid.
Yeah, our ZZ looks very tired.
Have a good rest boy !!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1765 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:29 PM

Found this at weibo :

Let's play a game - spot the difference between these 2 pix. :D
Posted Image

Gosh, Zaizai looks so uncannily like Tony Leung above!!

Ilovic
Welcome back from your travel! Look what I did with your screencaps of the Japan tv interview. :D Love ZZ in there.

About the movie and drama, I think ZZ said there will be one movie in 2011 during the Japan fan meeting. The drama could be a wrong translation (of the movie). But at least we know there is Home drama, so one drama and one movie is about right. Yeah, hope he gets the rest he needs first before starting any new job. He seriously needs it.

sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 01 February 2011 - 04:02 PM.

#1766 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:04 PM

Hahaha ... SYtwo ,
Your signature is looks gress from the oven.
Yes, ZZ's looks in Japan interview is very lovely.
I love his looks too. And his smile ooohhh .... !!
ZZ and Janine interview during their promo BLACK AND WHITE DVD.
I've upload into youtube for anyone who can not watch in youku.
Enjoy it !.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by IloVic, 01 February 2011 - 05:19 PM.

#1767 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:52 PM

Ilovic
Thanks very much for more screep caps of the japan tv interview plus YT video. I am simply swooning at how ZZ looked, talked, smiled and laughed there......FAINT.

Here's another DOUBLE ZAIZAI. :D
Posted Image

Zaizai is going backwards in age, LOL LOL LOL!!!

sytwo

#1768 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:35 AM

Hello Junkies

Wannaa share 1 of very funny scenes of LY 10.000 Y.
Just saw this pics made me lough crazyly.

Haahahahaaa ....... !!! :loool: :loool: :loool:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1769 yinki

yinki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:48 AM

Chang_29 and sytwo: thanks for the welcoming. I've been a fan of Vic ever since his Meteor Garden Days. I was one of the girls who hope that Shancai would end up with HuaZiLei instead. I've watched many dramas from all over Asia, and I think Vic is the most versatile actor I've seen. When I watch a drama, I tend to fall in love with the main male character but it does not always mean I'll like the actor that portray the role. However, with Vic, each role that he plays, he plays it with so much intensity that you can not help but be mesmerized and be immersed in the drama. He is also one of the few actors that always have great chemistry with whichever main actress he act with. From his awkward acting in Meteor Garden to his much acclaim role in Black and White, he seems to improve so much. I was so impressed with his role in Black and White that it feel so unfair to see him lost to Mark Chao at the Golden Bell Awards. Enough said about his past roles, I am really looking forward to his new series Home. It definitely will be another great series.

#1770 anisha

anisha

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:55 AM

HOT NEWS.........................HOT NEWS :yeah :yeah

LOOK.............LOOK.............LOOK..................... :shock :shock

IN TAIWAN, DVD HAS BEEN REALEASE IN ONLINESHOP

clapclap clapclap

I WANNA...................WANNA.................WANNA..................WANNA..................... :excited :excited
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH

http://www.books.com...item=D020036078

ADD:But I think I'm mistaken :noclue :noclue
Please forgive me, I'm not read correctly :STUPID
it's seem it just realease at February 24th ^_^*
Ow My Godness.......it's so long :crying:
but very glad hear the DVD will be reaslease soon clapclap

and this is the link that I have founded
maybe Sytwo can translate very well
now I'm (still) confuse and currious
maybe I'm wrong to undestand this :down

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=990431792

Credit Thanks :Loi@Baidu

-ANISHA-

Edited by anisha, 02 February 2011 - 06:43 AM.

#1771 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:34 AM

Hello ZZ Junkies!|
Couldn't resist one more post before I go for reunion dinner with my family.
:D

Yinki
So you have been a fan of ZZ for quite a long time! Love the way you described his roles and the way he portrays them. From the many different characters that he has created, one can see that ZZ really has limitless potential as an actor. He avoids getting "stereo-typed" into one type of role (which is a trap many idol actors fall into) cuz he dares to take the risk to play very differetn characters. That is one thing I greatly admire about him. I am anticipating that Home will bring yet another surprise from ZZ for viewers and fans. :D

About the song, one fan from vicchou told me the name but she do not know who is the original singer. Seems that other fans have also been trying to find out but no luck so far. Maybe you can google and look for it - the name of the song is ㄑ夢想的起點> (The starting point of dreams).

Anisha
LOL!! You are soooo excited over LY10000Y DVD. :D Me too!! Am even thinking if I should get the blue-ray version (but I don't have a blue ray player hahaha). Yes, you are right. This site has just announced that the dvd will be released on Feb 24th (not sure if one can pre-order). There are 2 versions - regular DVD and blue ray (that's why there are 2 different prices). There will be chinese and english subs. The not so good news is that I don't think this particular site accepts orders from OUTSIDE taiwan. So I am still waiting for Yesasia to carry the DVD.

Hi Ilovic
I loved those 2 scenes from the movie too! Super hilarious!! I like how the director uses "fantasy" and "imagination" to create comedy, cuz then I can accept the exaggerated actions (cuz our minds tend to exaggerate things anyway) and then when it's back to reality, everything goes back to normal. This is a very Japanese type of comedy (those who read mangas and watch anime would know) and it works well for me, :D

Here's a Japanese news report of VIC fan meeting in Tokyo and Osaka. The headline is somewhat different from the taiwan media - very funny headline about ZZ being very interested in co-ed (guy and girl) hot onsen (hot spring bath) LOL!!

Vic Chou have not been to Japan for one-and-a-half year, become interested in women-men shared onsen bath?

http://ticket-news.p...Cd=201102010005
(there are pix in the news link - they are pretty similar to ones we have seen bfr)

Some tidbit of this japanese news which differs from what we have read so far in taiwan media :
- this news reported a lot more of the funny and cute interaction between ZZ and Janine during the first fan meeting in Tokyo where Janine came to support ZZ.
- ZZ was saying he heard that Janine will be going to the hot bath and said that if she finds a monkey in the bath, that would be him in disguise (LOL)
- Janine then asked if he wants to soak in the bath too, and ZZ happily asked if it was a combined man-woman bath? The host called COW COW who is a comedian then said he also wants to go along, and ZZ said let's all go see Janine take bath, so Janine said she shouldn't have come today (hehehe)
- later ZZ was asked the question of how old Janine's character is in B&W drama but ZZ said he totally do not remember, so Janine counter-attack adn "scolded" saying "Isn't that in the script? Both of their comic dialog on stage is like a pair of husband and wife, making the audience laughing away happily. :
D

sytwo : Love this story of the interaction between ZZ and Janine. They seem like great friends and get along well together. It's not a surprise since they have cooperated 3 times and just finish shooting Home. Can't wait to see their chemistry in Home drama!!

English translation (via google)
Spoiler

Japanese news
Spoiler

Chinese translation - credit to yyli at vcbb
Spoiler

To all who celebrate Chinese New Year, have a wonderful reunion dinner tonight with family!

sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 02 February 2011 - 09:37 AM.

• lucillavis likes this

#1772 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:12 AM

Hello Junkies,
Have a nice holiday.

Posted Image

Edited by IloVic, 03 February 2011 - 04:21 PM.

#1773 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:09 AM

Hi Ilovic
Thanks very much for the lovely new year card. :D It's been quiet in all ZZ sites due to the Chinese New Year. It's nice to know that ZZ is now quietly resting in his house at Yilan - hope his dad is feeding him lots of food!!

There are a number of messages from ZZ in VIC fanclub, which he recorded after the last fan meeting at Osaka. Those who are VIC members, please go and take a look. :D

sytwo

#1774 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:23 AM

Sytwo, your welcome.
Aoww ZZ gave messages from VIC member.
Envy nech.
But its worth fro VIC member lah.
Hope later we are non VIC member got the leak. Hahaha ..... !!! :loool: :loool:

Yeah, hope our dear ZZ have a great time with his family during CNY.
Hope he has a rest well, healthier , happiness and prosperity.

Ouw we only got some pics froem Japan event.
But in Japan event always like that, different if the event held in China.
But I am sure for VIC member or VIP member Vic Power ect got many great pics.
I saw some, but can't access.
Again, just hope later we got the leak. Hahaha ..... !!! :loool: :loool:
Zai and VIP Zai friend, don'tbeat me yeah !! :harhar

Junkies, don't you think these good brother have the same taste in clothes ?
Or they are really borrow each other the clothes ?? :unsure:

Posted Image

Edited by IloVic, 03 February 2011 - 01:54 PM.

#1775 gulaliface

gulaliface

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

am trying to see the pic ilovic posted.... copied, paste...
and...... VIOLA!

http://i55.tinypic.com/14kct1l.jpg
(edited.... so there won't be two same pics ;) )

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo...... soo...THAT picture! :D

same kind.... but different t-shirt and shirt laaah..... ilovic, hahaaa....

BTW, i tried to post this card last night..... but sorry, didn't work~
so...... I'M GREETING YOU ALL...

Posted Image

When i bought that "lucky charm" (the wooden boy in chinese outfit)..... it took pretty long for me to finally decide THAT one! of all............. the same ones :D
you know why??
I said to my little cousin
"wait...! the eyes...not big enough.... wait...! the eyebrows are not long enough.... i want it look like Zai zai!"
until i found THIS one! HAHAAA..... ^_^

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, ALL.....!
May we all can work well whatever we want to achieve this year, just like ZZ..... who is already fixed with his plan for the year~ JIA YOU!!

hmm.....seems ilovic's pic is already shown now....

Edited by gulaliface, 13 February 2011 - 05:43 PM.

#1776 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:26 PM

Hi Gulali , helloo ... !! ** where is the angpaw ?? ** :harhar
I saw you right now ***** Hahahhh ketangkep dikau :tricky: ****
Yeah, my connection today is very slow **** kayak siputt *** :noclue
so when I made mistake post the pics can't edit soon. So that why the first I posted the good brother pic didn't appear.

I Found something related ZZ's event in Japan.
I feel it is interesting to read.
Using google got a little point.
Hope there is junkies made bit summeris fos us.
Here the link .
http://blog.goo.ne.j...2c794a14a563a6c

Spoiler

Google translate.
Spoiler

Another link.

http://f4japan.blog117.fc2.com/

#1777 gulaliface

gulaliface

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:21 PM

Hey......ilovic! :D hehehehee....
Are you still in Jogja? what are u doing there.....hehee.....**ke Jakarta laaah.....hohooo**
you give me the "angpaw".... come! where's it? :P

Have you bought the DVD LY10000Y?
if you have, where did you buy it? although i still don't know where to see it....if i buy it :(
Maybe i'll spend a night at my friend's so i can play LY10000Y dvd, when i've already bought it.... hmm...
And sytwo, thanks :) yeaaa.....my tv.. bad thing happens (i almost said "sh** happens" HAAA... ^_^*). But that's ok, maybe the thief just need to have tv n player....hehehe..... wish he would buy the LY10000Y DVD and see that movie with his loved ones~~ hahaaa :P

ilovic,
that blog is in japanese....! wooow.....who can speak japanese here? come out! just show your talent here...! don't be shy....:D (it looks like the same report of what we've got in the news...isn't it?)
if only ZZ going to germany, and someone share the story in german..... well, i would help... i would open my dictionary again--if i have to, hahaa...

SEE YOU....!! **BIG LOVE**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey.... i found this pic... well, maybe you gals have ever seen it....coz it is from the album I'm not f4, right?
but it just look cool to me.... :) ZZ is like spreading his wing....ready to fly, but a bit looks like a vampire too... here's the link:

http://www.flickr.co...30432/lightbox/

can't copy it and post here....it's: all rights reserved.

and also this, never seen this one from the side version:

http://www.flickr.co...tream/lightbox/

if they're something stale.... hehee..... just delete them ^____^

Edited by gulaliface, 03 February 2011 - 03:54 PM.

#1778 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:36 PM

Dear ZZ Junkies!!
How's everyone? Zaizai must be having a good rest and good time with family now in Yilan, just like all of us celebrating the new year. :D It's comforting to know he is resting and sleeping and eating!!

Zaizai wrote this message to all VIC fans in the VIC 2011 Gogo Book!!

Our CEO's message to us ~~家長渝民仔仔給V.I.C 家人的信!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Translation by Zhen at VIC
Dear All V.I.C Members:
New Year will come soon
Looking back the past year
Time passed so fast, Seems like they do not want wait for you

Suddenly a lot of thoughts come to my mind
The world we see through our eye may not be perfect
We use our imagination just try to add more color to it.
It may not be the real world
But we need to do it, so we do not have to live in a complete silence.

With the New Year's coming
I wish you all Safe Happy and Can live the way you want to live

All members: REMEMBER No matter where you are
Try to go back HOME during this holiday season
Go to feel the warmth you get from your own HOME

From The head of this big V.I.C Family
Yu Min Zai Zai

Spoiler

Zaizai's message is so deep and contemplative. Many of ZZ's works that was initially in the 2010 plan did not go accordingly, but finally Home drama has completed filming and believe it is a very significant work and experience in ZZ's life. And what he says at the end, about spending time with family during the new year is very true. It's when you are away from home and family that you truly appreciate them even more.

sytwo

#1779 ECENTERPRISE

ECENTERPRISE

ZZ Junkies Ghost

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1810 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:47 PM

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Just got home from a trip. And I thought I will be able to boast that I am the first one to watch LY10,000Y here but when I read all your posts, it seems like I'm the last one to watch LOL! I was able to buy a DVD copy in China after looking for it for sooo loooong till I felt hopeless and it was the last copy on the shelf. It's indeed 10.000 x better if you watch it in clear copy.

Only for those who have already watched LY10,000Y: :pleh
Spoiler

I was astonished looking at a clean shaven ZZ on the Japan interview. Just when I thought he looks good and manly with mustache on in LY10,000Y. I am able to shift my mind in an instant when I see him clean shaven gaaah! He is simply handsome either way. I hope he eats a lot this new year break. It's worrying to see him lose weight so easily. I wish his next project would be lighter. Just like LY10,000Y so he can regain his healthy looking body.

Yinki,
Welcome to the thread! I love how you described ZZ as an actor! I agree!!! His roles always leaves marks in his viewers.

Found this at weibo :

Let's play a game - spot the difference between these 2 pix. :D
http://i265.photobuc...ddx254hk8rj.jpg

OMG! so tough :blink: Are they identical teenage twins?
Ok, I spot the difference! The one in the right looks much hotter and confident :iloveyou:

Gulali
, the chain is cute :blush You can also draw a mustache on it. :lol:

Thanks everyone for always filling our home with our daily ZZ fix! May we fill this home with many more beautiful and happy things in this year of the rabbit. Hope to see a picture of ZZ holding an acting award trophy this year..

ADDED: Wiii... CEO's message to all of us!! He is our teacher, our motivator or inspiration. He will always be my role model! Yes ZZ... I'm spending my new year with my family :thumbsup . It's our choice to look at the bright side of things. :D

Sytwo
thanks for binging our CEO's messsage here :hug

#1780 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

Wow, it's now past 12am and already the 2nd day of Chinese New Year !

Ilovic
LOL! That pix of Zaizai and Xiu in the red checkered shirt is a great one. :D I also saw Xiu wearing that shirt - it is from his latest short drama appearance where he acted as a "Zhai nan" (home boy). :D I also thot he borrowed or shared the same shirt with ZZ Hehehe! First time I saw this shirt was at VIC fanmeeting in Oct 2009, the day after the GBA award. (I think that pix was posted here before). When ZZ came out wearing that shirt with a white tank top inside plus jeans, PHEW, he looks so simple yet so HOT!! And now Xiu is wearing it too, CUTE! I love guys wearing checkered shirts - it gives such a clean-cut feel.

And thanks so much for that Japanese blogpost. Wow! It's a very long and detailed sharing of the Japan fan meeting. I wonder if it's a ZZ fan or editor of that website. Whatever it is, this person shared lots and lots! I am now trying to understand it using goggle translate - how I wish I understand japanese!

Gulali
Hahaha! Great criteria for selecting that little "lucky charm" ~ must look like ZZ with big eyes and long thick brows LOL!! Now I know what to look for the next time I buy something like this. :D Oh, you think the checkered shirt that ZZ and Xiu was wearing is a diffrerent one? I am not good at spotting the difference game, lol!

EC Ghost!!
Welcome back from your trip - you must have had a wonderful time. :D Is this your first trip to China? How great! Hehe, you thot you were the first to watch LY10000Y? No such chance! You can't believe HOW FAST the links and uploads came out the same day the DVD was rented out in taiwan! Everyone was waiting desperately for it. And the great news is, many general audience have watched it too cuz there are many weibo sharing about it. Many love the movie (there are also some who don't but the positives are a LOT more). Hope to see more of ZZ's comedic acting in the future neh! And yes, all of us are SUPER ENVIOUS of the leading lady Yuki!

I am simply IN LOVE with ZZ in the Japan tv interview. And you are right, I already love ZZ's moustache appearance, but when he suddenly appears in front of us with a clean shaven face, SWOON, so different again! So clean-cut and young and elegant looking. SWOON...

The identical twin pix - isn't it cute? ZZ is regressing in age lol! Did you see the other comparison that I did using the same young ZZ pix and his pix in the Japan tv interview. Uncannily the same!

ZZ's message to fans is soo touching, isn't it? We can sleep with a smile on our face after reading it. :D

sytwo

#1781 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:39 PM

Sytwo, thanks for bringing here ZZ's messages.
Ohh, he is kind heart indeed.
Yes, his words is deep and touch heart.

ECENTERPRICE , hello!

Gulali,

Spoiler

More pics from Japan.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2yltws0.jpg

#1782 gulaliface

gulaliface

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:04 PM

sytwo,
THANK YOU... for sharing his message on V.I.C with us here~
yes, his saying there... all he writes there is like having two meanings; literally n not literally.. :)
~that's ZZ alright
ZZ's handwriting there...hohoo.. all those chinese characters look like.. worms doing electric dance! ^.^

about the checkered shirt... haha.. i really like the pic, which ZZ wore that SHIRT too.. he was at the airport, wearing sunglasses :)
And the shirts... yes, they are 2 different checkered shirts.. :D
~isn't that obvious? or is it just my eyes..
the black lines on Xiu's are bold... n on ZZ's they're just soft black lines. ZZ's shirt pattern is more like flannel (shirt) checkered pattern, n xiu's just simply checkered :D the red is also different.. HAHAA.. it's obvious that i love "find the difference" game, hu? ^_^

EC..!! wooa... :O
i'm afraid of what i think! THERE.... you appeared.. after so long, i was thinking "where is EC..?" n i missed u!^^ i almost asked that here.. n there u are~
so u saw LY1000Y in china?

ilovic,
is that part of your work or you do it yourself, the tour? cool..! :) n HAHA...for the angpaw~
From all 3x you've posted the caps of ZZ japan interview... what i like most is the 1st pic of your 2nd post... which he waves there :)

ok, i gotta sleep... need to rest! it's becoz of EC :P i m posting again... u take de resposibility if my throat isn't getting better Ghost ^,^ (the yawning emot.. wrongly typed,supposed 2b surprised)

HAVE A WONDERFUL DREAM... gals!

#1783 mytika

mytika

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:14 AM

Dear..all Junkies !!!! :yeah :yeah
Let make him for the TOP, so please VOTE for ZaiZai..once a day !!!!!!!!

中國最有魅力男明星排行榜中榜 (most charming actor)
http://www.ttpaihang...x.php?sortby=ps

...观众最喜爱的华人影视男明星排行榜 (most favorite actor)
http://www.ttpaihang...d=659&sortby=ps

歌迷最喜爱的华人男歌手排行榜中榜 (most favorite male singer)
http://www.ttpaihang...oteid=88

#1784 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:12 AM

Our shuai, and cute...and kind, benovelent CEO Zai !!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://i265.photobuc...hyrw3m3xm5m.jpg
Credit KT110 at vcbb

* A bit of a background on the "Kind & Benovelent" description ~ one fan who was at the fan meeting and also B&W hi-five event used that word when she looked into ZZ's eyes during the hi-five session. She said as soon as she was in front of him, ZZ was looking at her with a lot of tenderness in his eyes, and also plus kindness & benovelence, a description one normally uses for an older person. And ZZ is only 29 years old!! Seriously, ZZ is matured beyond his age. And it's not only one fan who felt this way but many other fans too. :D

sytwo,
THANK YOU... for sharing his message on V.I.C with us here~
yes, his saying there... all he writes there is like having two meanings; literally n not literally.. :)
~that's ZZ alright
ZZ's handwriting there...hohoo.. all those chinese characters look like.. worms doing electric dance! ^.^

about the checkered shirt... haha.. i really like the pic, which ZZ wore that SHIRT too.. he was at the airport, wearing sunglasses :)
And the shirts... yes, they are 2 different checkered shirts.. :D
~isn't that obvious? or is it just my eyes..
the black lines on Xiu's are bold... n on ZZ's they're just soft black lines. ZZ's shirt pattern is more like flannel (shirt) checkered pattern, n xiu's just simply checkered :D the red is also different.. HAHAA.. it's obvious that i love "find the difference" game, hu? ^_^

ilovic,
is that part of your work or you do it yourself, the tour? cool..! :) n HAHA...for the angpaw~
From all 3x you’ve posted the caps of ZZ japan interview... what i like most is the 1st pic of your 2nd post... which he waves there :)

Gulali
Agree with you, what ZZ wrote has 2 meanings ~ that's why I say it's so deep, cuz there is more beyond what we read in his words. And his writing - worms doing electric dancing? Hahahaha! You are so funny. Good desctription :D

I really like ZZ's writing (though I don't understand chinese well). And many ppl (fans plus other hosts) have commented ZZ's writing is very beautiful. I also love his signature on the B&W DVD (at the Japan tv interview). So stylish and unique!

Good observation about ZZ's shirt ~ it IS flannel. Love flannel. :D And yeah I also noticed him wearing it at the airport when he was returning from Japan to Taiwan. Must be one of his favourite shirt. Wonder how often he washes it LOL! He said that he washes his AD32 jacket every 6 mths hehehe! (he said that during the japan fanmeet).

I also like that screen cap of ZZ waving his hand at the Japan tv show! He got this cheeky smile on his face. :D Wonder what was in his naughty mind? lol

Mytika
Thanks for sharing the vote links. Let's vote vote VOTE !!!!

sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 04 February 2011 - 11:49 AM.

#1785 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:47 AM

Hello ZZ Junkies
Selena at vicchou has been sharing stories of her 3-day visit to Home filming in Taiwan (Tainan, Kaohsiung). You can read it here (use google translate) :

http://www.vicchouba...12&extra=page=1

So far she has shared Day 1 and Day 2, and still has Day 3 to complete her story. Some interesting tidbit :

Spoiler

We have reached page 48 and have less than 3 pages before we completeare reaching part 8 and start a new Part 9. But we will still need to ask an AF moderator to go through the whole thread for despamming. So please remember not to post spams and also ensure only 3 pictures per post (we tend to get over passionate about posting pix incl. myself LOL!!).

And calling the "LITTLE BIRD" who requested to do the TOPIC STARTER for Part 9. Let me know if you are still able to do it (considering your time and other personal commitments). :D Need to start preparing now neh!

sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 04 February 2011 - 11:52 AM.

#1786 ALLENgrace

ALLENgrace

<3 VanDy

• Forum Crew
  • 1817 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:48 PM

AT LAST!!! After a week of delay, I was able to watch LY10000Y!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

For almost 2 hours, it was like a rollercoaster ride of emotions!!! GOSH ZZ is just...GORGEOUS!!!! :iloveyou:

Alright, I made screenies of my favorite scenes (well actually I like everything!) HAHA! :thumbsup I come up with different names of him HAHA! :iloveyou: :loool:

Spoiler

TGIF!!

Edited by allen2792, 08 February 2011 - 12:59 PM.

#1787 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

Hi ZZ Junkies.
Just quick post.
Wanna share great pictures of our dear ZZ.
When I saw these pics on weibo, wuaahhhh ...., I am surprised and very glad.
Our ZZ is more handsome each day. Hahaha .... !! :drool

credit thanks : Aliceho@/t.sina.com.c
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1788 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 06:20 AM

Good morning Junkies.
Have a wonderfull week end yach.

Wahh, we are on page 48 already.
We are running so fast nech.
Yooii , Sytwo you are right. We have to preparing for part 49.
But coz my english is very very poor, so I can't much contribute.
I'll contribute in my way lahh!!
But fully support you and others junkies to build a nice home for ZAI ZAI LOVER.

There is a news, actually the content is not new but is still enjoy to read.
Its about how ZZ manage his earn from showbiz industry.
Here the link.
http://money.udn.com...f_ART_ID=228986

Spoiler

Google translate.
Spoiler

More ZZ's pics
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1789 ladz

ladz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 06:50 AM

Hi, to everybody -- I'm just always visiting and reading all your posts, news and comments about our dear ZZ, all I can say ZZ is :thumbsup :iloveyou: :thumbsup clapclap :iloveyou: :thumbsup clapclap :iloveyou: :thumbsup clapclap :iloveyou: :thumbsup

a GOOD PERSON, a GOOD FRIEND, a GOOD SON, BROTHER and PROVIDER, a BRILLIANT and TALENTED ACTOR and SINGER,
a very HANDSOME MAN that GOD almost created perfect with GOLD HEART and DOWN TO EARTH ATTITUDE and CHARACTER.
What else is lacking and missing, I think nothing and I hope He will continue to be more SUCCESSFUL and be a GREAT ACTOR as
soon as possible. But as of now I hope he will give important attention on his HEALTH, because health is the most important matter
to every person. GOD BLESS all ZZ fans and friends. And I hope ZZ will find true happiness and peace of mind on his everyday ways of living.

Edited by ladz, 05 February 2011 - 06:57 AM.

#1790 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:57 AM

Hello ZZ Junkies!!!
There are new pictures of Zaizai in Home drama !! Check it out here at vcbb Home thread (not sure if it can be reposted so waiting for permission) :

http://www.vicchouba...5&extra=&page=1

But will share this picture cuz it was already posted on weibo - MANLY Zaizai!!
(I think it must be ZZ's resting time cuz his jacket looks like a modern one) :D

Posted Image

Some update on the Osaka Asian Film Festival where LY10000Y is in competition, seems that among all the movies, the 3 shows for Ly10000Y are ALL sold out. And the film festival organizer might be addine new shows. :D

http://www.wretch.cc...raceli/11810762

Good morning Junkies.
Have a wonderfull week end yach.

Wahh, we are on page 48 already.
We are running so fast nech.
Yooii , Sytwo you are right. We have to preparing for part 49.
But coz my english is very very poor, so I can't much contribute.
I'll contribute in my way lahh!!
But fully support you and others junkies to build a nice home for ZAI ZAI LOVER.

Here the link.

More ZZ's pics
http://oi51.tinypic.com/jrpc01.jpg

Ilovic
Thanks for all the news and pix updates!! And we are moving fast to the end of Part 8 and start of Part 9. Your ongoing support and posts here is really great!

The news from money UDN is interesting.
I think we know most of the content ie. about ZZ's investment practice which is mainly on land and property in Yilan. And how he invest into his brother's business and his sis-in-law takes care of all his finances including contracts for his endorsements. And even his insurance! ZZ really trust his family very deeply and takes care of the whole household (I still remember his interview in Shen Hua Life Show which was the first time he talked about supporting his whole family expense since debut).

One other very INTERESTING TIDBIT in the UDN news is about Home drama investment ~ it is said to be a big historical epic drama costing NTD 1 billion ! I think this is much higher than the initial plan when it was first conceived.

Lastly, love love LOVE that last pix of ZZ you posted above - his eyes there are crystal clear and sooo beautiful !!

Allen
So you finally watched LY10000Y, good for you!

Ladz
Yes, we wish only the best for ZZ, especially his health. And Zaizai is not perfect but his sincerity, honesty, kindness and hard work makes us love and admire him to bits!!

sytwo

#1791 ECENTERPRISE

ECENTERPRISE

ZZ Junkies Ghost

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1810 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:24 PM

How's your weekend Junkies?,... :D

Sytwo,
Yes my first time in China and actually, 1st time going out the country LOL! So it was a whole new experience to me and Now, I have a cough... :crying: Must be due to the weather temp changes. :phew:

I am going to spread LY10,000Y!!! I plan to let my aunts borrow it then a guy friend booked my DVD too.. buahaha... Wu Qi Feng fever.

ZZ in the Japan interview is too stunning :iloveyou: I like his skin there and also even though he is thin, we can very well see his broad shoulders. Unlike other thin guys who look weak and lousy because their shoulders are a bit narrow. And his facial features are especially seen when his face is smaller. But don't get me wrong, I still want to see him a little fatter. :lmao:

ZZ is a lot lot lot lot more handsome in person VS on the screen? OMG!!!!! I'm dying to see the evidence already! I hope I won't faint by that time!

Just making sure, I'm not the "LITTLE BIRD" right? I don't remember something like doing part 9? :unsure: LOL! (I don't have confidence on my memory)

EC..!! wooa... :O
i'm afraid of what i think! THERE.... you appeared.. after so long, i was thinking "where is EC..?" n i missed u!^^ i almost asked that here.. n there u are~
so u saw LY1000Y in china?

Hi Gulali! buahaha.. your crystal ball did not see me coming :lol: I miss all of you too..
About Zz's handwriting looking like worms doing electric dance buahahaha!!! You are so funny, creative and very imaginative just like ZZ imagining something like peanut butter (Janine told this) but I forgot what that something was :unsure: Now, I can't stop imagining worms that are doing electric dance :loool:

IloVic, Gaah!!! The calendar pix are soooo SHUAI!!!!!!!!! *hyperventilates then faints* :dies

Allen, So you finally watched LY10,000Y. It's an all around movie clapclap . Thanks for the screen caps you made and their descriptions. It makes me want to watch LY10,000Y again.. I watched it 2x already the first night I watched it, I was having a hard time sleeping because the funny scenes kept on appearing in my head and I was so amazed that ZZ can really do some stuffs there so I was so high and couldn't sleep LOL!

Hi Ladz!!! I totally agree with your description of ZZ!! That is the very reason why we love ZZ even more each day! He is such a pure person, almost perfect, and very REAL to us.

#1792 Jaygee

Jaygee

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:48 PM

OMG! Thank you so much ZZ Junkies for all the wonderful pictures, videos and news on our very shuai ZaiZai. When I visited this thread to check on all of you and to check our beloved idol here, my mouth just suddenly curved into a smile and I just can't take my eyes off the screen. His new hair really looks great on him; he looks really young. He looks just like when he was still a little boy.. so adorable. :iloveyou: And I just want to say that I'm so sorry for not being here for a very long long time and can't help push the thread. But I've been checking here more often to keep track. And you guys are just so fast in moving the thread. I'm already preparing for our new home which I know we'll be moving in a couple of days. :) I'll be checking again in here and post if I can. Thank you again ZZ Junkies! :hug

#1793 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:53 AM

Good morning ZZ Junkies!!
Wanna share this WQF screencaps by a weibo blogger. She said "how come Zaizai look so much like Andy Lau?" I personally think ZZ looks just like himself, as shuai as ever. :D

Posted Image

sytwo

#1794 mytika

mytika

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:29 AM

Hello ZZ Junkies!!!
There are new pictures of Zaizai in Home drama !! Check it out here at vcbb Home thread (not sure if it can be reposted so waiting for permission) :

http://www.vicchouba...5&extra=&page=1

But will share this picture cuz it was already posted on weibo - MANLY Zaizai!!
(I think it must be ZZ's resting time cuz his jacket looks like a modern one) :D

http://i265.photobuc...4_5192096_n.jpg

sytwo

Hi..Stywo, just now I found the pic which u post above @ vic chou page on FB.
I wanna laugh so hard when I saw it , can u undertand ..why ?????!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image
(is the same pic which u posted , right ?!!)

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=8a9ef942d5ba9d8c364cc47262d2a1fd&eu=pEbKBAF7edU9CnZlS3sFRQ#!/album.php?aid=15658&id=115415898516908

[font="Georgia"]How's your weekend Junkies?,... :D

Sytwo,
Yes my first time in China and actually, 1st time going out the country LOL! So it was a whole new experience to me and Now, I have a cough... :crying: Must be due to the weather temp changes. :phew:

I am going to spread LY10,000Y!!! I plan to let my aunts borrow it then a guy friend booked my DVD too.. buahaha... Wu Qi Feng fever.

ZZ in the Japan interview is too stunning :iloveyou: I like his skin there and also even though he is thin, we can very well see his broad shoulders. Unlike other thin guys who look weak and lousy because their shoulders are a bit narrow. And his facial features are especially seen when his face is smaller. But don't get me wrong, I still want to see him a little fatter. :lmao:

ZZ is a lot lot lot lot more handsome in person VS on the screen? OMG!!!!! I'm dying to see the evidence already! I hope I won't faint by that time!

Just making sure, I'm not the "LITTLE BIRD" right? I don't remember something like doing part 9? :unsure: LOL! (I don't have confidence on my memory)

Hello...ECENTERPRISE, I saw your lovely pic which u shared it on FB, you visited Hongkong and Zhen Shen, weren't u ?!!!
Is your vocation or for the job trip ?!! I guess you must enjoyed it clapclap clapclap I hope someday we get travel together with all of junkies here :D :D

Abt Zaizai and Janine interview, agree with u that amazing...!!!!, you know, I watched the vid clip again, again, and again !!! I really love his perfomance in there, especially his smile, sooooo sweet like mother sugar, and soooooo natural, make me grazy for 10.000 years , hahahhahaha....

Btw, may I know ?!! Who's LITTLE BIRD ?!! Is he/she get a special job here ?!!

Here the link.

Spoiler

Google translate.
Spoiler

More ZZ's pics
http://oi53.tinypic.com/24vtwlt.jpg
http://oi51.tinypic.com/jrpc01.jpg

Hi...IloVic, Thanks for the news about how ZZ manage his earn from showbiz industry.. As far I know just Sytwo said it that ZaiZai is really trust to his family to manage his own money...!!!! I think he must start to investment it for his next times when he stop in entertaiment industry and back to normal life.
Btw, I love the 2nd Zai pics. His eyes so sharp, really..really.. :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

Ok, junkies the end my post wanna share the old Zai pics
and don't forget to VOTE for our beloved

Posted Image

credit to vic chou@FB

Gulaliface, allen2792, chang, zitian, anisha, ladz, zaivina, yingliang, chang_29, Vicfan, yinki, and the other junkies in out there..., big hug and take care all of u :hug :hug

mytika

Edited by mytika, 06 February 2011 - 03:45 AM.

#1795 chang_29

chang_29

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1168 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:45 AM

Hello Junkies!
It's been a while..I'm quite speechless now because my midterm exams and reports have taken over my brain so can't reply that long..Posted Image
thanks for lots and lots of updates. Congrats! sooner or later we'll be on the next ZZ thread!
thank you for those who are working so hard to start the next ZZ thread! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ilovic~jie
Wow! I love that pix of ZZ wearing white tee! sooo shuai!!!

Allen~jie
I like your LY10000Y spoiler post! the captions were nice.. the diff. phases of WQF!

Gulali~jie
that "lucky charm" that you bought was sooo cute! It's destined to be with you! haha!

Mytika~jie
Yes I'm also voting for ZZ everytime I log in.. Let's all vote for him!

Sytwo~jie
thanks for posting that letter-message of ZZ!
I don't know how chinese characters really look like so I cannot tell if his handwriting os good or not.. haha!
because its our dear ZZ who wrote it then It's pretty good already!
He really has deep thoughts.. I like that about him. You won't think that he thinks that way..
what more good about it is that his realizations are most likely true.

Hello Jaygee~mei, EC~jie, Ladz, Anisha, Yinki, Zaivina, and to the other ZZ junkies!

Posted Image
love you all! take care!Posted Image

I only saw these pics now.. thought I'd melt it with my continuous gazing! haha!
Posted Image
Posted Image

I know that right now, Zai~ge could be happily relaxing or resting or doing the stuffs he likes..
Obviously, I cannot say "Let's all relax like Zai~ge!" right? ahaha that's a bit odd.. So I'll still say,
LET"S ALL WORK HARD LIKE ZAI~GE!!! Jia You!!!

chang

Edited by chang_29, 06 February 2011 - 06:53 AM.

#1796 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:47 PM

Good morning ZZ Junkies.
Quick post yaa, just wanna share ZZ's pics.

I think this pic was taken during filiming HOME.
Seems ZZ was reading the script or those part of scene ?? :unsure:

Posted Image

Cute gif of ZZ while playing basket ball.

Posted Image

This is old pic when ZZ promo film LINGER.
Look at the lady !!
She hug ZZ so tight like don't want ZZ let go.

Posted Image

#1797 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:24 AM

Good morning ZZ Junkies
Wonder what is Zaizai doing now? Where is Gulali's crystal ball so that we can see what is happening to ZZ currently…..missing him. I hope he is having lots to eat and enjoying a good time with family, just like me. :D (I ate so much last night, I could hardly move!)

I ate so much lately, I even became lazy to reply. :D So now that I am freshly awake, let me reply everyone.

Allen
Forgot to reply you last time about the screencaps. They are really really good and hilarious, especially your added title and comments. But do keep it to only 3 pix ~ the rule still stays even if it is in a spoiler (a moderator told us that before).

How's your weekend Junkies?,... :D

Sytwo,

Hi EC!
Glad to hear you finally have your FIRST OVERSEAS TRIP! Congrats! Next target – TAIWAN !! :D I hope we meet each other one day, maybe at Zaizai's fan meeting or his solo concert. Yes!

May you have lots of success spreading LY10000Y to your friends and family. :D I think your guy friends will especially like the movie cuz from what I have read in blogs, guys laugh the hardest and some even cry. :D

ZZ's skin at the Japan interview really looks very good neh!! And you know what, he is fair-skinned again. Cuz earlier at the LY10000Y premier, his skin was tanned, cuz I think he just finished the battle scenes where he was out in the sun. By the time of the Japan trip, the crew have been filming mostly indoor scenes and ZZ became fair again. ZZ's broad shoulders and narrow waist makes me envious! I think it's cuz of is athletic and sporting days during his school days, and he has kept that shape since then. And gosh, his features look so super sharp in that tv show! But like you, I want him fatter too.

You have to see ZZ in real life to believe it. The fans who visited ZZ at the Home film site talked with one of the extra actress who has worked with many other Taiwan stars, and she said ZZ is the only star she has seen who is far, far more handsome in person, and she kept exclaiming how super shuai he is. LOL!

Don't worry, you are not the little bird, hehehe!

His new hair really looks great on him; he looks really young. He looks just like when he was still a little boy.. so adorable. :iloveyou:

I'm already preparing for our new home which I know we'll be moving in a couple of days. :) I'll be checking again in here and post if I can. Thank you again ZZ Junkies! :hug

Hello Jaygee
Glad you dropped by. ZZ is not so young anymore, at least not my idol star status. Plus he likes to make himself look older, lol! But in that tv show, his school boy hairstyle reminds me of a college kid. Look forward to seeing the Topic Starter for this thread – I am sure it will be wonderful and exciting! Let me know if you need my help. I will also inform the moderator to despam this thread and most likely we won't reach page 50 that fast.

Hi..Stywo, just now I found the pic which u post above @ vic chou page on FB.
I wanna laugh so hard when I saw it , can u undertand ..why ?????!!!!

http://i55.tinypic.com/260aj2u.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/otm2zc.jpg
(is the same pic which u posted , right ?!!)

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=8a9ef942d5ba9d8c364cc47262d2a1fd&eu=pEbKBAF7edU9CnZlS3sFRQ#!/album.php?aid=15658&id=115415898516908

Abt Zaizai and Janine interview, agree with u that amazing...!!!!, you know, I watched the vid clip again, again, and again !!! I really love his perfomance in there, especially his smile, sooooo sweet like mother sugar, and soooooo natural, make me grazy for 10.000 years , hahahhahaha....

Btw, may I know ?!! Who's LITTLE BIRD ?!! Is he/she get a special job here ?!![/color]

mytika

Hi Mytika
Yes, those pix are the same as the one I posted earlier.
Spoiler

That camera assistantman is really becoming a HUGE Zaizai fan LOL! He is very good at taking all this funny pix of himself and ZZ, where ZZ seems to be totally unaware he is being taken but on the other hand this camera assistant will pose for the camera, hehehe!! I love those 2 pix above, so candid and funny. Maybe ZZ actually knows he is been captured on camera and secretly smiled. I have a feeling the camera assistant likes to talk to ZZ and they may even have become friends by the end of the filming. :D

Sorry for confusing everyone about the little bird….hehe. She has emerged already and wants to help with do the topic starter for Part 9. So I was reminding her to start preparing since we are close to page 50 now.

Hello Junkies!
It's been a while..I'm quite speechless now because my midterm exams and reports have taken over my brain so can't reply that long..

Sytwo~jie
thanks for posting that letter-message of ZZ!
I don't know how chinese characters really look like so I cannot tell if his handwriting os good or not.. haha!
because its our dear ZZ who wrote it then It's pretty good already!

He really has deep thoughts.. I like that about him. You won't think that he thinks that way..
what more good about it is that his realizations are most likely true.

I only saw these pics now.. thought I'd melt it with my continuous gazing! haha!

I know that right now, Zai~ge could be happily relaxing or resting or doing the stuffs he likes..
Obviously, I cannot say "Let's all relax like Zai~ge!" right? ahaha that's a bit odd.. So I'll still say,
LET"S ALL WORK HARD LIKE ZAI~GE!!! Jia You!!!

chang

Hello Chang

Thanks for posting all those super shuai ZZ pix. Hope your brain has defreeze now from the stress of exams. :D

ZZ's handwriting has always been praised by many people. Though I don't know how to write Chinese myself, but ZZ's writing looks very artistic. I especially love his signature. :D

ZZ's really has deep thots and is wise beyond his age. Maybe it's cuz he needed to grow up very fast in the entertainment industry which he joined at a young age of 19 years.

Be careful you don't melt away and disappear – restrain from looking at ZZ's photo for too long LOL!

I also hope ZZ is relaxing and resting at home now, and I think he is. I am gonna relax too during my holidays and after that will JIAYOU and work hard when I return to my job. Zaizai will also be working hard again after his vacation. Hope we hear news of his next work soon. :D

Good morning ZZ Junkies.
Quick post yaa, just wanna share ZZ's pics.

I think this pic was taken during filiming HOME.
Seems ZZ was reading the script or those part of scene ?? :unsure:

http://oi53.tinypic.com/116rtrc.jpg

Cute gif of ZZ while playing basket ball.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/f4me54.jpg

This is old pic when ZZ promo film LINGER.
Look at the lady !!
She hug ZZ so tight like don't want ZZ let go.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/1zh1jk7.jpg

Ilovic
Thanks for the pix. Yes, I think ZZ was reading the script. This looks like a scene in Taiwan according to Selena's story at vicchou about her visit at the filmsite.

ZZ is good basketball player – hope we see him filming a sports-related or action film soon.

Hahaha, those ldies look super happy hugging ZZ there. And ZZ is wearing a checkered shirt! I like!

Phew, done replying. Still another quiet day in the Chinese entertainment news – everyone is still on celebration and holiday mood. But I am guessing we will start seeing more news soon this week.

sytwo

#1798 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:11 AM

The Japanese photographer Kimura who took pix of F4 during their Japan concert, posted some of his 2009 collections in his blog.

http://kimura-naoki..../2009works.html

Here's one of Zaizai that is driving fans NUTS Lol!!!!!
One fan said that this is like a manga drawing of Zaizai. :D

Posted Image

sytwo

Big Big Big pictures of LY10000Y from the photo album !!!!

Posting two of my favourites here. In the first one I just love ZZ's pensive eye expression, so beautiful! And in the 2nd one ZZ looks so funny and cute, and it reminds me how he jumped away when he got electric-shocked. LOL!!

Credit salla at VIC
Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out all the pictures here at vcbb :

http://www.vicchouba...thread&tid=2038

Edited by sytwo, 07 February 2011 - 03:16 AM.

#1799 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7251 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:09 AM

Hahaha!! The Home camera assistant who took lots and lots of pictures with Zaizai has started his own weibo !!! Go and take a look, he posted many pictures with ZZ, Janine, Mr Chih and even Tian-tian (ZZ's assistant - she is very pretty neh).

As courtesy, please ask permission from him if you want to repost his pix. I have not asked so will not post it here. Go and take a look yourself. :D

He calls Zaizai as "Zai-ge" (zai brother). Looks like he was pretty close to ZZ, Mr Chih and Tian-tian.

http://t.sina.com.cn/1168531831

sytwo

#1800 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:12 AM

Woww great pictures Sytwo.
Thanks for sharing.
OMG !! :ohmy :ohmy
Sytwo, the first pic you posted above just kill me ouww !!
His eyes ......, can't stand to look at his eyes for more longer !! :dies :dies :dies

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users