Denise and Joey
=
GooCho
=
006 and HoBB
= =
Imagination is Free

Posted Image

This is Part 2 of Joey Yung & Denise Ho (JoSi FanClub *祖詩戀*). For in depth information and analysis please read Part 1 over at: Josi FanClub Part 1

Individual threads:
Joey Yung
Denise Ho

Posted Image

Denise Ho Wan Si
AKA: Goo / Hocc / CC / Ah Si / Ah C / See Lai Yan

Height: 5'5'' 166cm
Date of Birth: May 10, 1977 for Western Calender
Birth Place: Hong Kong
Western Zodiac: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Blood type: B

More Hocc Info:

Spoiler

Posted Image

Joey Yung
AKA: Cho B

Height: 5'7'' / 170cm
Date of Birth: June 16, 1980
Birth Place: Hong Kong
Western Zodiac: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Blood type: B

More Info:

Spoiler

Posted Image

Updated: 23Jan11

Goocho Timeline

Spoiler

How GooCho met:

Joey's Story (Joey Yung - My Ten Years Interview):
{Host: How would you describe your friendship with Denise?) This friendship is very rare. We already knew each other before entering the industry. (Host: Oh really? How did you guys met?) There was one time that I went to HKC to watch Anita Mui's Concert and at the time she was a backup singer for Anita. After the show I went backstage to greet Anita. My first reaction was, "Wah....Anita's so thin in real life." And then I turned my head and saw Denise, "Yeee....Ho Wan Si. I recognize her. New Talent Champion. " Then I stuck my hand out to shake hands. "Hello! I'm Yung Cho Yee." And that handshake was how our friendship began.

In the documentary she specifically pointed out that I only gave her my pager number. But at that time, I was very careful when meeting new friends. I mean we just met and you were from the entertainment circle and I just stepped foot into society. How do I know if you are a good person or a bad person? (Host: You actually had doubts as to whether Denise was a good or bad person?) Yeah, I'm a person that really needs to protect herself because I am easily tricked by others. Once I removed that protection barrier then people can deceive me. (Host: So people will just come and deceive you.) Yeah I always felt that way. It's understandable, right? But she really holds a grudge.

Denise's Story (Perfect Ten Documentary):
The first time I saw her was at the backstage of HKC and I was Anita's backup singer. And then she was like, "Hello! I am Yung Cho Yee" And she stuck her hand out to shake hands. At the time I was thinking to myself, "This person is so weird." Since that handshake, we became friends.

She doesn't give people her phone number. We are talking about the 90s and there are cell phones already. But she would give her pager number. And the first time you receive her pager number you'd be like, "What is this?" Eventually I found out that she really does give everyone her pager number.

translated by Kei_chan06

Hocc Blog post: (dated: 2008-09-25)

Title: Our three and three and three....

Life, is only a short six, seven, eight or nine decades
That is 20 or 30 three years, three years, and three years...
In these 'three years', being able to meet somebody, to do something, to visit some great scenery, to make some wishes, to try some delicacies, to cook a meal, to have a lot of nice dreams, to accomplish some great tasks, to do some small tasks well, to use deep passion, to hug with heart, to listen and to sing some good songs, to give the fullest to all of you, I can ask for nothing more already.
I hope I can have more 'three years' and 'three years' and 'three years' with you (all)...

One of the happiest moments in the recent 3 years.

http://hk.myblog.yah...ticle?mid=80804

Joey and Hocc's songs that might relate to their relationship

Updated: 22Aug10
Spoiler

22Aug10: Lots of information submitted/translated by YellowFerrari about GooCho:
http://asianfanatics...ost__p__6749015
http://asianfanatics...ost__p__6753687

A compilation of goo and cho singing each other's songs and singing together!! :iloveyou:

Spoiler

GooCho Video Clips During Award Shows and Concerts:
Spoiler

GooCho Misc Events
Spoiler

Fanmade Videos:
Spoiler

Radio Clips:
Spoiler

Rumors:
Spoiler

Misc Section:
Spoiler

GooCho Related News Articles:

Spoiler

A major thank you to Sport, Kjh5, Kei_chan06, and everyone else I haven't listed here. You guys are what made Goocho possible with your continuous dedication and contribution to the topic. Once again Thank YOU!

Rules:
-Do not bash Joey, Denise or members.
-Do not re-post pictures, videos and posts from part 1, this is a continuation not a re-make.
-Do not spam. Comments such as, "They are so cute. I love them." is considered spam and will be deleted.
-Do not post more than 3 big pics, 10 thumbnails and 1 embedded youtube video per post. Please leave the rest as links.
-Stay on-topic. Off-topic conversation is okay if the majority of the post is on-topic, however please leave the off-topic conversations in spoiler tags.
-Posts about Joey or Denise individually should be posted on their individual threads; this is a thread for Joey&Denise.
-Please remember to ask for permission from the owner before using video clips/translation/etc. that are taken from private forums to post somewhere else.
-Please also remember to credit the owner accordingly as they worked hard for it and deserves to be credited.

Credits:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Yung
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denise_Ho
http://www.joeygalaxy.com/
http://www.denisehocc.com/

Edited by kei_chan06, 20 July 2011 - 03:16 AM.

#2 smokiee

smokiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:54 PM

Thanks Rulan for putting together such a detailed part 2 thread on goocho and other people for always keeping us updated with information from many different sources!

#3 swk

swk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

Have you guys realised that Goo is oddly quiet on facebook and weibo when someone has a few days off and is in HK?

Rulan, you should add the Big 4 interview as well to the first post, that had some cute GooCho moments. My favourite was the glare Joey gave Goo.

#4 kjh5

kjh5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:21 AM

I just wonder what they have been up to besides Goo having meetings and prepping her mandarin album. But Cho has been quite silent too, I really wonder what she did for her bday and when they will take their 'long vacation'.

#5 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:04 AM

swk: link now added

yea lately goo has only been talking about her mandarin album while cho I only hear about her filming that movie with ah sa and raymond. we really need more goocho moments.

ok completely random but have u guys ever notice how goo's birthmark on her neck sometime looks like a J? i never noticed it before since pictures aren't that clear but since i'm watching OL supreme I can't help but stare at her neck all the time now. it's fate i tell you lol.

#6 bleuzz

bleuzz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:34 PM

hahahaha!! Rulan you are really cute when you talked about the birthmark as the fate thingy.
sweet. :)

finally the second part is up! hope will see more goocho moments! :)

#7 simplenanaxd

simplenanaxd

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:56 PM

joey is awesome
hocc is great
they are the bestest of friends i've ever known in my life...

i love them both :D but joey a lil more... :tricky:

#8 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5424 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

lol GooCho fans at PG are so smart. I remember Hocc said on fb that she want to to watch Toy Story 3. And it's coming out soon but usually needs to be dub into Cantonese for HK! Joey since last year already asked Mani if she could have any one of the roles in there! :innocent Must be because she knows Goo loves the cartoon so purposely voice in it as a gift for her! haha So Sweet!

Translation of Joey's Sina Twitter(Weibo)'s post

http://t.sina.com.cn...7362/3f4dvp9SNe
"Sometimes need to fight for the happiness that one desires, if firmly believe this is your most loved at the time, even more need to advance without regret, all because of understanding this principle/logic, end of last year, self recommended to Mani to voice act any role in Toy Story 3, Goal is simply hope to have a relation/link with my most loved cartoon. Therefore, wish was able to come true, I know very well that I don't have enough talent, luckily senior voice-actor May je instruct me, able to complete smoothly."

http://t.sina.com.cn...7362/3f4dvp9Uk8
"Truly, extremely nice to watch!!!!!!!!!! The result/outcome also made me very happy! Everyone no need to envy me la! hahahahahahahaha!"

----------------------------------------------------
her post was obviously for Goo to read saying she's purposely voice acting in TY3 for her! And the second post was Joey's way of inching Goo since she saw the movie/ending before Goo did and got to participate while she didn't. It's Joey way of getting back at Goo, who was acting with Sean Lau and posting the pics on fb telling "Yung classmate" not to envy her!

Edited by sport, 23 May 2010 - 10:02 PM.

#9 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:10 AM

our girls are expanding into voice acting. goo with the Simpsons and now cho with Toy Story. They are always trying to get back at each other for being able to do things the other can't but it's actually really cute. They don't right out say it but always subtly hint to us and to each other how they feel. I think what cho is trying to say is "Goal is simply hope to have a relation/link with my most loved PERSON/GF/SOULMATE/WIFE/or whatever term they're using these days".

i wonder if cho will tell goo the ending or make her wait. they'll probably wait and see it together.

#10 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5424 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:13 AM

:loool: exactly what I thought as well. Although Joey didn't outright say it's because of someone she loves, the words are quite obvious.
It's true they do like competing with each other so much but it's so cute in a way. Like how Joey had Highking as her dance choreographer then Hocc specifically got Highking to help with her concert, and even said it was because he created that slanted move for Joey and didn't want to miss out. Then, Hocc was nominated best supporting actress for her movie role and Joey quickly started filming for movies again lol. Now it's the voice acting for animation, more so Joey purposely asked for a role mainly cause she knows Hocc likes ToyStory.

Though another way of looking at it, is that they influence each other alot. Like how Hocc gave all her GreenMountain Band members to Joey to work on her albums and Joey in turn recommended Hocc to work with Hanjin. Even though Joey asked Hocc to write songs for her but is too busy, she'd still ask her composers from Goomusic studio to write songs for her.

It's amazing how their relationship has not only influenced the friends they know, but the people they work with in their career as well. :hug

Edited by sport, 26 May 2010 - 07:28 AM.

#11 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

it's true that they do influence each other. i remember awhile ago goo post that she's been going to the gym for the award show and then we see cho post a pic of her exercising on her weibo. i think they are each others motivators. it's great that they can influence each other in a positive way unlike some other celebrities i've seen on tv who influence each other negatively.

so goo post on fb a homemade dinner that is seriously bland to me but goo seems to love it. i wonder if cho came back to hk.

#12 kjh5

kjh5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:53 AM

I always wonder Goo's relationship with Sandy Ma "Joey's Mom" she's known for making those healthy soups for Joey, wonder why Goo seems lol to always be getting her meals from others like Hin's housekeeper? Doesn't Joey bring her some homemade soup from home or lol Goo is "bu hao yi si" to take from Cho's Ma.

Actually I think Cho has been an exercise maniac before Goo since she always have the crazy dance routines and concerts. I think Joey did say that she dislike training in the gym, but gotta keep fit and stay healthy. I think it was ah Sa who said in an interview Joey works so hard that even though she didn't have any rest or sleep for days, she was found at the gym working up a sweat. But since Goo is stubborn I think nobody can push her to do things until she is ready to, that's the vibe I get. Get nagged n bugged and pushed and finally she will make a move. :loool:

#13 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

^lol yea maybe cho got goo to exercise and posted up a pic of her exercising to tell goo that she's exercising with her too just not together. it's true that goo is very stubborn and when she's not happy you'll know it right away. i wonder what technique cho uses to get goo to do things.... :innocent :tricky: .

onto other news goo posted up a video of waa wei that i swear when i first saw the video i thought it was joey. well that's because i don't know chinese and have never heard of waa wei. i truly thought the Waa word in the video was like the name of the song or something. also her fb pic kinda looks like joey. lol maybe i'm just delusional :wacko: .

Edited by kei_chan06, 22 October 2010 - 11:45 PM.

#14 swk

swk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 01:07 AM

When I saw the video of waa wei, I watched if several times because she looks a LOT like Joey although their voice is nothing alike. I didn't think Goo would post up a clip of Joey but that girl looks like Joey!!!

In other news, Joey and Goo are wearing the same sandals which help with backpack. Goo said on her blog that a friend bought them for her.

Have you guys noticed that Joey's make up artist Arris Law is also Goo's? Or at least, Arris is quite good friends with Goo because you see a lot of photos of them together.

Joey and everyone else was at YY's birthday but I didn't see Goo. She was back in HK too...I wonder why she couldn't make it. it looked like a fun partyyy.

#15 kjh5

kjh5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:51 AM

what's the wa wei video? can someone post the link pls?

#16 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 06:23 AM

When I saw the video of waa wei, I watched if several times because she looks a LOT like Joey although their voice is nothing alike. I didn't think Goo would post up a clip of Joey but that girl looks like Joey!!!

thank god i thought i was the only one. yea her voice was different but i thought it was recorded during the time joey damaged her vocal cord. lol i thought the same thing i mean what are the chances that goo would post up a clip of cho? she'll post videos of everyone except cho just comes to show she wants cho all to herself lol...

kjh: here's the video:

Edited by kei_chan06, 22 October 2010 - 11:47 PM.

#17 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5424 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 06:37 AM

Spoiler

lol the only time Goo posted a Joey video was the one she recorded&uploaded at home of Joey promoting for Ten Days in the Madhouse Charity Exhibition.

random:
Goo finally got the creationary from Wyman lol the game that's so made for her and Cho to play together since Cho likes lego and Goo likes playing Pictionary game with her friends.
http://t.sina.com.cn...9295/3f4dwokd0z

Edited by sport, 30 May 2010 - 08:45 AM.

#18 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:02 PM

^the ten days charity promo video that cho did was so cute it would be a crime not to show it to the world.

goo posted on fb that it's june now and a fan made a comment about her anticipating june cause of a certain day june 16. i almost forgot that it was cho's bday this month if it wasn't for that comment. i wonder if that's why goo has been working so hard on her mandarin album to it'll be in time for cho's bday. lol who knows...i'm more curious as to what goo is gonna get cho for her bday.

Edited by kei_chan06, 22 October 2010 - 11:48 PM.

#19 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5424 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:49 PM

:thumbsup wow same here, I almost forgot it's almost Cho's birthday! haha well Cho's so rich, anything she wants can certainly buy herself, so Goo has think of something creative. Wonder if she has time to self-make something for Cho.

#20 computerexo

computerexo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:07 AM

Wow... Part II to GooCho's thread!
Post #1 is an awesome introduction to this great couple! Thanks for keeping this thread alive!

So Hocc was testing the new auction function of her blog.. and the test item was gooloo
Jelly was helping goo to test by placing bids.. and in her several bid prices, 1, 6, and 0 comes up a lot and once of the bid prices was something like XX6161616XXX
.. and the combo 616 caught me attention..
Did Jelly just hint that gooloo refers to Joey whose birthday is on June 16th, which confirms our guessing that gooloo = jy?
.. or am i just thinking too much haha

I didn't expect the item would be taken down so soon, and so i didn't take a screen shot of it =(

#21 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:25 AM

^hahaha now i get it. i was reading some comments on fb and someone asked goo why she was auctioning gooloo and i was confused. geez goo of all things you auction off the representative of your gf...man will she be mad. lol.

nah you're not thinking too much i think by now all goocho fans know that gooloo = cho. i think most of her self portraits are of her and gooloo or at least all the most loving ones like the one she took with her heart shaped birthday cake. plus all those good morning baby comments with gooloo's picture is more than enough for us fans.

edit: i just checked her fb and she has two albums with one titled gooloo checkup and the other me and gooloo. i do feel bad for gutgut and geelee not having enough attention but gooloo is special.

i think this month the number 616 will come up alot since cho is turning 30 which is a big deal for her.

Edited by kei_chan06, 22 October 2010 - 11:49 PM.

#22 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5424 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

:loool: auctioning "Gooloo" haha that's so funny. Not sure if Joey should be mad or happy. Hehe from the way Jelly posted those auction bids it's obvious that she knows GooCho's relationship and that Gooloo=Joey. And finally someone else confirms the Gooloo hidden meaning. :thumbsup

Edited by sport, 01 June 2010 - 05:26 PM.

#23 swk

swk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

Bad Jelly!
I wonder if Goo would give Jelly a talking to for that but putting bids of xxxxx6161616xxxx is a bit too obvious. Is that why Goo took it down? Maybe Jelly is reminding Goo again about the date.

Everyone I know who has seen said Joey clip promoting Tens Days in the madhouse says that they've never seen Joey looking so excited/happy. It's great to see her so happy when working with Goo! hint hint: she should do it more often!

I was on weibo before and I was looking at Joey's following list and Hocc is the second person she followed~ I remember on twitter, Hocc was the first person she followed. ho sweet la!

Also, we know that both Vic and Jelly are big Joey fans (hahaha that weibo post about them watching her show and Goo calling them traitors) but when you look at Ada (Joey's assistant), you can see that one of the first people she followed was Goo as well and seems quite chatty with her.

Joey and Ada both followed 25 (one of the first people Joey followed on weibo as well) which makes me think they're all really good friends with each other.
If Goo is 25's daughter's godmother, does Joey get a special role too? hahaha

Has Goo ever said that her favourite is Gooloo? She seems to take heaps of photos of Gooloo though and they're all REALLYYYYY loving. I bet the other cats are jealous for sure. It's such a cute idea using Gooloo to talk about Joey (if that's what she's doing). I remember her once saying on her blog that Gooloo changes the vcd for her when they're watching movies? Hahahaha but Joey seems so lazy at times, I can't imagine her doing it.

Good luck auctioning off Gooloo! If she sells off Gooloo, who will be there to play creationary with Goo?

#24 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5424 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:24 PM

yup that why in that old blog post Hocc said "Gooloo" rarely puts back the dvd after watching but this time she did. :innocent
Then for the weibo account it quite obvious that Hocc had to figure everything out first before she was able to get Joey to post on it. And tweeted on weibo that Joey's lazy, before saying "she'll pull joey up to post on weibo". When Hocc tweeted it made me wonder she meant literally pulling her up (maybe they were together) or they were chatting on ichat.
It's true that every time Joey's with Hocc she'll have the brightest/sweetest smile on.

Edited by sport, 02 June 2010 - 08:26 PM.

#25 jupi1

jupi1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:15 AM

I remembered in a radio interview, Goo mentioned that Gooloo is the most sensitive cat. When Mui Jie passed away, it was Gooloo who alway sat by her side when she reached home. Geelee on the otherhand is crazy :loool: That might be the reason why most of the loving pictures are of Gooloo and Joey is associated with that cat.

#26 swk

swk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:34 PM

^haha but Joey has a geelee capsule thing? Maybe Joey likes Geelee the most :D

I was watching this clip here.

The part where the DJ talks about his dream of dating Joey and then he trails off saying "but aren't you with...." (HAHA :P someone almost let it something out? you can see that he stopped so abruptly), do you guys know when this radio clip was from? I mean date-wise.

Also, Joey has been mentioning France...does that mean she's going there for her birthday?

Edited by swk, 05 June 2010 - 05:36 PM.

#27 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5424 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:32 PM

^haha but Joey has a geelee capsule thing? Maybe Joey likes Geelee the most :D

I was watching this clip here.

The part where the DJ talks about his dream of dating Joey and then he trails off saying "but aren't you with...." (HAHA :P someone almost let it something out? you can see that he stopped so abruptly), do you guys know when this radio clip was from? I mean date-wise.

Also, Joey has been mentioning France...does that mean she's going there for her birthday?

The full version of that clip was mentioned in part 1 from tudou and it's very recent from this year 2010 actually.

Edited by sport, 05 June 2010 - 07:33 PM.

#28 equitatus

equitatus

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:34 AM

LOL
LOL
LOL

I think everyone's entitled to their opinion, but kinda makes you wonder
Wouldn'y Joey and Denise be insulted IF they ever saw this?
(assuming they aren't, you know, going out?)

#29 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:12 AM

well i don't know about joey but denise does like going online a lot so there's always a chance she might know we exist. Would they feel insulted you ask? i don't see why they would. I mean we're all just fans here and we support them no matter what. if they are together then great if not then ok. we all just want them to be happy and as everyone can see from numerous videos, pictures, etc. they are happiest when they are in each others presence. plus their rumored relationship didn't just start yesterday it has been going on for years now so really everyone knows about it. In one video a fan was asked on stage with denise next to her who she wanted denise to be rumored with most and she said joey. so i doubt neither denise nor joey are clueless enough to not know that they have different fan bases.

seriously though if what you're saying is true then everyone in this whole asian idols section will be insulted unless they're really together. just because a girl is rumored with another girl it shouldn't make it any more or less insulting than if it was with a guy she really didn't like.

edit: on a side note goo posted a pic of her kissing gooloo.is gooloo the only cat she kisses?

Edited by kei_chan06, 22 October 2010 - 11:53 PM.

#30 swk

swk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:49 PM

^Goo seems extra loving towards Gooloo but rightly so, Gooloo is so adorable!

I saw Goo's photo of her TV on fb

http://www.facebook....id=100375550229

It's missing the sticker of the tulip that we saw a few months back.

http://www.facebook....id=100375550229

I wonder why....maybe it was a bit too obvious.

I am still amazed at the ridiculous number of Miffy products Goo has in her house. The miffy toys in every room, miffy flags, miffy blanket (or was that at Goo music studios). Someone is VERY considerate.

#31 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5424 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:45 PM

but is it still the same tv or did she buy a need HDTV? maybe that's why the sticker of the tulip is gone? O.o
lol the miffy blanket was shown when Goo posted a blog photo of her being sick and the same blanket was seen with a bunch of tulips on... was it Goo or Cho's blog?
You mean Goo is very considerate for letting Joey put all her miffy items at her house? It's like Joey is making her presence known whereever Goo is :loool:

Edited by sport, 11 June 2010 - 07:48 PM.

#32 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 06:20 AM

so a couple of days ago someone over at jg posted up a viet mv version of cho's song Dull Heart and today goo also posted it up on her fb. I checked and both were the same exact link. So either cho went to her fan page and told goo about it or goo went to cho's fan page and decided to post it. either way it was unlikely that goo just happened to found that video out of nowhere. well unless she decided to go on youtube and search keyword joey yung lol...

i'm not sure if the translator is correct but i think goo wrote along with that video that she hopes they don't do a viet cover of her song rolls-royce. lol. i hope not too.

but is it still the same tv or did she buy a need HDTV? maybe that's why the sticker of the tulip is gone? O.o
lol the miffy blanket was shown when Goo posted a blog photo of her being sick and the same blanket was seen with a bunch of tulips on... was it Goo or Cho's blog?
You mean Goo is very considerate for letting Joey put all her miffy items at her house? It's like Joey is making her presence known whereever Goo is :loool:

looks like the same tv with the miffy on top and something on the left side. i think if she's gonna buy a new tv it would be an lcd not another crt. i feel like goo does check forums or sites that concerns her and joey and tend to make changes to avoid suspicion. our goo is a smart one and who knows we might have a member on AF that is actually goo :blink: :shock :argh .

Edited by kei_chan06, 22 October 2010 - 11:56 PM.

#33 soyabeanie

soyabeanie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:11 AM

so a couple of days ago someone over at jg posted up a viet mv version of cho's song Dull Heart and today goo also posted it up on her fb. I checked and both were the same exact link. So either cho went to her fan page and told goo about it or goo went to cho's fan page and decided to post it. either way it was unlikely that goo just happened to found that video out of nowhere. well unless she decided to go on youtube and search keyword joey yung lol...

i'm not sure if the translator is correct but i think goo wrote along with that video that she hopes they don't do a viet cover of her song rolls-royce. lol. i hope not too.

Spoiler

looks like the same tv with the miffy on top and something on the left side. i think if she's gonna buy a new tv it would be an lcd not another crt. i feel like goo does check forums or sites that concerns her and joey and tend to make changes to avoid suspicion. our goo is a smart one and who knows we might have a member on AF that is actually goo :blink: :shock :argh .

hhahah...what Goo said on the post is actually : So envious! Can we get someone to sing Rolls-Royce in vietnamese too?!

I totally won't be surprised if Goo has read this. =)

#34 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:55 PM

hhahah...what Goo said on the post is actually : So envious! Can we get someone to sing Rolls-Royce in vietnamese too?!

I totally won't be surprised if Goo has read this. =)

lol wow was google translator wrong. this is the exact translation i got from google "Ah well envy may be looking for IT personnel Do not cover the Vietnamese version of Rolls-Royce ah?"...stupid google.

but really i don't want them to butcher goo's song i rather her sing it in viet herself. though your translation makes sense it really fits both of their usual comments to each other.

Edited by kei_chan06, 22 October 2010 - 11:56 PM.

#35 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5424 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:22 AM

lol Rulan just use cantodict it's the best translator you can get online especially if you understand Cantonese.
http://www.cantonese...tionary/parser/

:loool: There they go again. When Goo or Cho gets to do something the other can't they always envy each other.
Wow I'm surprised Goo actually check Joey's fan page, was it a hk fan forum?
:unsure: the idea that Goo has an AF account and that she's one of us is kinda scary. Then again it's no different from her reading this thread which, I'm sure she has.

Maybe Goo is subscribed to Joey's tags on youtube! Cause I do that with alot of my idols and when there are new videos it'll show up! Just like how after MCJin posted a video that mentioned Hocc, Goo quickly reposted it on facebook commenting about it so I'm pretty sure she has a personal youtube account subscribed to her own name, joeys, and other singers.

Edited by sport, 13 June 2010 - 08:27 AM.

#36 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:36 AM

i tried i swear but that site just confuses me more. my next goal is to learn chinese but japanese first. you might be right she probably just has joey's name tagged on youtube but we'll never really know. so it's joey's birthday and goo posted up:

Spoiler

on fb and everyone is wishing joey a happy birthday. kinda funny how joey's bday wishes are on goo's fb page but then again cho's page has been inactive for awhile now. oh cho's weibo we have a picture of her kissing miffy with a birthday cake.

so goo kisses gooloo and cho kisses miffy. so if we removed gooloo and miffy what do we get? :tricky: happiness:loool: :thumbsup

Edited by kei_chan06, 22 October 2010 - 11:57 PM.

#37 swk

swk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:00 AM

Where is Goo currently? Is she in Beijing? She seems more quiet on twitter these days.

I'm assuming that Joey is currently on her mini break/holiday.

Did you guys notice that Goo didn't post that Vietnamese cover on weibo. Is it because she has less fans on twitter/facebook and wants to keep it more low key?

Also, people usually celebrate their birthday on their actual day. Joey had her fan gathering on the 12th and it seems like she had dinner with her close friends/mother on the 14th. So she has had dinner with all these important people...before her birthday.....why? Does Joey intend to be alone for her ACTUAL birthday? Or does she have plans with a particular someone? :P

#38 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5424 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:17 AM

:lmao: well Joey for sure will look at Goo's fb birthday wish, I have a feeling that many of the birthday wishes are coming from GooCho fans :pleh
Oh is Goo in HK right? if she is there's no way she won't celebrate Joey's birthday with her! hehe :tricky: I wonder what Goo got for Joey this yr. She's so busy recording her new mandarin album, hopefully she had time to buy/make something special for her.

#39 kjh5

kjh5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:37 AM

lol the kissing gooloo photo and cho kissing miffy, I think some photoshop experts can touch it up a bit and have cho kissing gooloo too. both their angles are on either side, perfect to do that..anyone?

joey made it seem like she won't be doing anything major because she has been unwell, but likely she will do something special and quiet with her important someone. perhaps a quiet night in will suffice. the kissing miffy photo looks like she's in her pj. what day was Goo's post of having a good sleep, but woke up sweating?

Edited by kjh5, 17 June 2010 - 09:38 AM.

#40 swk

swk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:56 AM

Remember how we saw that HUGE Miffy doll in Goomusic studios?
When asked, Goo said she was storing it for a friend.

Joey Yung attended a charity function at the Harbour City Shopping Mall, and the organisers gave her a Miffy 45th anniversary commemorative edition picture, limited to 400 copies in the whole world, as well as a 5-foot tall Miffy doll. Joey said: “I need to think about where I'm going to place the 5-foot tall Miffy in my house. My mum will definitely shake her head in disapproval.” When asked what she would think if a man were to dress up as Miffy and express his love for her, Joey said: “If all he did was to dress up as Miffy, that wouldn't be very impressive, he'll have to do more than that.”
Source: www.joeygalaxy.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users