#1 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7230 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

Zai Zai Vic Zhou Thread, Part 7
Welcome to all Zai Zai Junkies, Fans, Supporters and Admirers!! We are now in Part 7 ....... WOW !!

Zaizai Zhou Yumin @ Vic Zhou …...

"A beautiful man, inside and out...perfectly sculptured like a greek god, at the same time so Real, Warm and Pure-Hearted Inside"

An actor with limitless potential, walking on The Road Less Travelled with courage, sincerity and a heart filled with Big Love….he calls his fans "friends and family". A man who has let us learn a lot of things.

Posted Image

For Zaizai's thread Part 7, I want to start it differently compared to the other parts.

I would like our eyes to focus on the Real Zaizai ..... his kindness and humbleness, his happiest times with his true friend and brother, and when he is with children and doing what moves his heart at UNICEF events.

Personal bodyguard blogged about his impression about Vic
[url="http://www.wretch.cc/blog/Agiver/31139690" target="_blank">http://www.wretch.cc...Agiver/31139690"]Translated by sytwo@VIC and AF[/url]

Posted Image

18 October 2009

*VIC*
VIC is Zaizai's English name
I had the fortune to encounter him a few times in several activities, and it left me with a deep impression.

In a certain branded product press launch event*, because it was raining very heavily like waterfall, we walked together under one umbrella. He accidently touched my shoulder and found that my suit was all wet. Worried that I will be under the rain too much, he did a small movement of pushing the umbrella towards me.

And at the Golden Bell Awards, I was his personal bodyguard. At the end of the whole event, though he cannot conceal his loneliness, he still "pushed away" the people around him and came to me to say "Thank you for your hardwork. and trouble."

In addition, the super high fan support whenever he appears leaves a deep impression on me, and let me understand the characteristic of someone successful. It's not without reason that a person becomes successful.

That night, everyone was very hungry, At around 10 o'clock, the assistant took advantage of the time gap and rushed out to buy hamburger. He only had one bite of the burger before time was up, wrapped it back and returned the burger to the assistant , quickly wiping his mouth before rushing back into the venue.

This picture let me see that while he is already a big star, but very often the hard life that a professional artiste needs to go through is not something that we ordinary people can fully understand.

And although we do not live in the same type of world, I want to thank you very much because you really let me learn a lot of things.

= END =

* Piaget Polo 45 watch launch press event. It was an outdoor event and it raining heavily that day. Fan who were there actually saw the actions of ZZ pushing the umbrella towards the bodyguard and reported this in ZZ's fansites.

Zaizai's happiest times ........
With Xiu Jie Kai, his best friend and true brother

Posted ImagePosted Image

Zaizai's happiest times ........
With children at UNICEF events

Posted Image
Posted Image

A NEW ZZ FAN? OR NEW TO ZZ ASIANFANATICS THREAD?
Drop by ZZ's previous threads to find out more about this wonderful actor :

Zai Zai thread part 1
Zai Zai thread part 2
Zai Zai thread part 3
Zai Zai thread part 4
Zai Zai thread part 5
Zai Zai thread part 6

Chinese Name: Zhou Yu Min (周渝民)
English Name : Vic Zhou
Nickname : Zai Zai (仔仔)
Best Known as : Hua Ze Lei (from Meteor Garden)
Birthday : 9 June 1981
Place Of Birth : Taiwan
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Sign : Rooster
Religion : Buddhist
Height : 5'11"
(it was Meteor Garden's producer's requirement that F4 had to be at least 180 cm)
Weight :66 kg (ZZ has since put on more weight during B&W filming :)
Measurement : 37-29-36
Blood Type : O
Language : Mandarin, Taiwanese
Favorite Food : Fried Chicken
Favorite Colors : Black and Grey
Personality : Humble, cheerful, shy, polite
Favorite Country : Taiwan
Country he wants to visit the most : Canada
Exercise : Slow Jogging (as opposed to sprint jogging?)
Favorite Drink : Pomegranate Green Tea
Style of Living : Away from the fast and busy world

OFFICIAL WEBSITE :
http://www.vic-fanclub.com/

MORE ABOUT ZZ AT WIKIPEDIA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vic_Chou

SOLO ALBUMS:
- MAKE A WISH (January 2002)
- REMEMBER I LOVE YOU (January 2004)
- I'M NOT F4 (Nov. 2007)

THE AMAZING DEVELOPMENT OF ZAI ZAI AS AN ACTOR, STARTING FROM THE LEGENDARY METEOR GARDEN :
TV Series
Meteor Garden 流星花園 as Huā Zé Lèi (花澤類)
Poor Prince 貧窮貴公子 as Shān Tián Tài Láng (山田太郎)
Come to my Place 来我家吧 as Zhōng Yuán (中原)
Meteor Garden II 流星花園 2 as Huā Zé Lèi (花澤類)
Meteor Dream Garden also known as Meteor Rain 流星夢幻楽園 as Huā Zé Lèi
Love Storm 狂愛龍捲 as Lù Yǐng Fēng (陸穎風)
Mars (TV series) 戰神 as Chén Líng (陳零) and Chén Shèng (陳聖)
Silence 深情密碼 as Qi Wei Yi (戚偉易)
Sweet Relationship 美味關係 as Fang Zhi Tian (方織田)
Wish to see you again 這裡發現愛 as Xu Le (許樂)
Black & White 痞子英雄 (Apr 11 '09) as Pizi (Ruffian) (痞子) @ Chen Zhai Tian (陳在天)
The Last Night of Madame Chin 金大班的最后一夜 (Sept '09)as Sheng Yue Ru (金大班的最后一夜)

Movies
Linger / Hu Die Fei 蝴蝶飛 as Zeng Jing Dong (曾經東)
Tea Fight (2008) as Yang

LINKS TO ZZ'S DRAMA/ MOVIE DISCUSSION THREADS :
Meteor Garden 1 \ Meteor Garden 2 \ Come to my Place \ ABCDEF4 \ Poor Prince \ Love Storm \ Mars \ Silence \ Sweet Relationship \ Linger \ Wish To See You Again \ Black&White/ Pi Zi Ying Xiong \ The Last Night of Madame Chin (Jin Da Ban)

Find out more about the real Zai Zai through this revealing interview and article......see how he has grown and matured, both as an artiste and a person
Extracted from a Japanese Magazine interview with Zai Zai
Credit to abcdef4zz of vicpower for the translation

About Zai Zai as an actor
Spoiler

The Music World of Zai Zai
Spoiler

The Words of Zai Zai
Spoiler

Why are people attracted to Zai Zai?
Spoiler

Zhou Yumin : His Views on Show Business
ZZ's interview in Gentleman.club 25 Sep 2008
Thanks to Laiou of Vicpower for translation and SilenceZ for posting this insightful recent interview in this thread
Spoiler

ASIANFANATICS PHOTOGALLERIES
Vic Zhou
F4
MARS
Meteor Garden
Love Storm
Silence
Linger
Sweet Relationship
Wish To See You Again
Tea Fight
Black & White
The Last Night of Madame Chin

ZZ Junkies Corner

HANDBOOK OF WHY ZZ IS SO PERFECTLY LOVABLE (composed by ZZ Junkies@AsianFanatics)
Spoiler

Spoiler

ZZ, Vic Zhou Yu Min
Spoiler

Posted Image

(2)

i love the way you eat
i love how you run
i love how you love Barbie

I love ZZ!!!

Sony Zai ...... endorser for Sony camera alpha550
Posted ImagePosted Image

Vic Zhou .....the Chameleon (in GQ mag Nov 2009)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Let's journey with Zaizai on The Road Less Travelled. He is an artiste who keeps evolving by leaps & bounds, yet stay so Real, a rarity in the entertainment industry & worthwhile of our support. :hug

Zaizai Zhou Yumin ....The Best Actor in our Hearts and the hearts of many audience

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by LTabi♥, 11 June 2010 - 07:29 AM.

#2 ♫softlipz♫

♫softlipz♫

Cogito Ergo Sum

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4405 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:47 PM

Finally!!! Welcome to ZZ's thread 7!!! :woohoo:

Sytwo has made a beautiful introduction to open our brand new thread for ZZ. We should all be proud of ourselves for taking this house as far as this. No matter what happened in the past, our support for ZZ would never change. Time will come and ZZ would definitely get his rightful recognition without questions. And for those who have given ZZ so much pain in the past, I only ask this question: are they happy now?

Sytwo's introduction to this thread is very inspiring. ZZ is a very talented actor. And time will come when no one could no longer deny that fact.

Really looking forward to Pacific 1949 (a.k.a. Return Home) and the new Taiwanese movie that ZZ is supposed to be filming this month. The road ahead looked so much brighter for our dear ZZ. :excited

Softlipz :V

Edited by Softlipz, 03 November 2009 - 05:01 PM.

#3 rebekahlea

rebekahlea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:36 AM

Hi I'm new here my name is Rebekah and I come from Canada. I really have liked Zai for 3 years now and I finally got the guts to post on the wall happy to see a part 7 yay!!!

#4 alynn_zie186

alynn_zie186

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:06 AM

beautiful introduction!!..thanks sytwo!!.. love it very very much!!..wahh!!..i read all bout ZZ again and again...hmm..i really proud to be one of junkies here..sharing and caring with each other...ZZ so adorable!!

finally!!..after all those spam and bla bla bla..we're here...thread 7!!..so happy !!!!!!!!!...

hi softlipz
u're the 1st !!..hehe.....

Time will come and ZZ would definitely get his rightful recognition without questions. And for those who have given ZZ so much pain in the past, I only ask this question: are they happy now?

hope...theres nothin can hurt ZZ anymore... i hope..ZZ will always happy happy and happy!!...
me also wait for return home...soooo excited to see ZZ again!!..

hai rebekah!!..
glad to see u posting here!...í'm from Malaysia!... hope to see u post here more often!!..

see u guys later

with love;
alynn

junkies;
Spoiler

Edited by alynn_zie186, 04 November 2009 - 03:27 AM.

#5 iwanis7

iwanis7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:10 AM

Dearest ZZ Junkies

Yeay ... we are in Part 7 already ... 7 is my lucky no ... my birthday is 07.07.70 .. good numbers ahh ...

Anyway I was watching Linger via Astro Celestial ... waaah really clear the picture .. ZZ is really shuai ... and I understand the story more coz the subtitles is really good ...

ZZ really is a good actor potraying Dong ... a succesful student & person that is longing recognition and love from his father ... really sad ... make me think better show your love than to hide it

o..o my boss is coming bye

#6 iet

iet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:11 AM

I hope this is a welcome NEWS.

There is a news today in appledaily, which in part mention something about ZZ

http://tw.nextmedia....ssueID/20091104

Using Google Translation this is the part which talk about ZZ and His New Movie

Spoiler

Btw,from what Ive read in tieba .baidu "LOVE YOU TEN THOUSAND YEARS"is a a fun filled youth comedy.

To junkies and friends here
Spoiler

Edited by iet, 04 November 2009 - 04:54 AM.

#7 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2295 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:25 AM

Good morning ZZ Junkies.
:iloveyou:
Finally we are on part 7 now. :yeah
Thanks to Sytwo for your hard working and build this such wonderful place for ZZ Junkies meeting. :worship
Great starting.
Thanks also to all ZZ Junkies who has contributes for our home, :worship
and welcome to everyone in our new home.

Rebekahlea, welcome in ZZ Junkies house. :iloveyou:
Hope you enjoy be here

News today still report about rovalitas between ZZ and Mark.
Actually I don't like this kind of news, coz just made me tired.
But I wanna post 1 of the news today coz this report came from interviewed with ZZ

http://news.sina.com.../1316110/1.html
Posted Image

Google translate
Spoiler

Another links of news today, but still the same report
Posted Image
http://ent.mop.com/star/3077381.shtml

Edited by IloVic, 04 November 2009 - 04:57 AM.

#8 anisha

anisha

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:09 AM

HI, I'm new here. it's the first time I post in AF forum. B'coz ZZ still my fav actor in Taiwan until now , so here I am.
I have watch B&W and The Last Night of Madam Chin. ZZ look amazing, and (still) handsome.
thanks for so much pic in here
(I have been seen from part 1 until part 6, b'coz I want to collect the pic)

#9 Pita

Pita

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:28 AM

Say "Hi" to all ZZ junkies :iloveyou:

Thank you dear Su Yin for part 7 :worship clapclap

------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for new comedy movie of ZaiZai....."Love you for thousond years"

Our ZaiZai will play in the role of "Taiwanese Rocker" :thumbsup :thumbsup

#10 Somzai

Somzai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:55 AM

Hi...All friends @ AF..

I'm happy to say "Hi" with Sytwo, Siewleng, lloVic, Enterprise, Jane and all friends...
Really glad to see new thread 7...

Cheers!!!! ^O^...

----------------------------------

Sytwo,
[hide]Happy you safe to go to US...I heard from Sis Siewleng you are eat only 1 piece of PIZZA..
Oh dear!!!! Didn't happy for you...please take care dear!!! Missing you!![/hide]

Siewleng sis,
[hide]How are you today?...Many news about zai come out...so happy very much!!!
New work come yeah!!!!!!![/hide]

Some pics from News today :

Credit Thanks : Kitty110 @ vicchoubaby for sharing pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 sloo888

sloo888

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:34 AM

Well Done sytwo! for starting off this Thread 7. Very well set up to introduce new friends to this AF Zai Zai forum. I hope more friends from Australia will join us here in knowing more and more of Zai Zai.

Welcome Rebekah from Canada and also welcome Anisha. Like both of you, I am considered new too as I have been now a regular here for a month... and ..... I have become a member of VIC Chou official fan club. Now I can log into the club site.

I really am not updated about Zai Zai and here is where I am able to get to know Zai Zai more.

Australian Indonesian magazines will start focusing on Zai Zai next week together with my advertisement about Zai Zai and this Asian Fantastic Zai Zai forum.

Both Martha, publisher of OzIndo and Rudi, publisher of Buletin Indonesia, both in Sydney,are keen to have Zai Zai in Australia and be partners of my "Make A Wish! .... Zai Zai in Australia 2012! ... Make that Wish Come Through"

All AF Zai Zai junkies ... if you have friends in Australia, please ask them to look out for OzIndo, Buletin Indonesia and Indomedia starting next week about Zai Zai!

http://i35.tinypic.com/oh1ic6.jpg
Appearing in OzIndo

This is the article that will appear in OzIndo:

ZaiZai Zhou Yumin @ Vic Zhou …...

"A beautiful man, inside and out...perfectly sculptured like a Greek God, at the same time so Real, Warm and Pure-Hearted Inside"

An actor with limitless potential, walking on The Road Less Travelled with courage, sincerity and a heart filled with Big Love….he calls his fans "friends and family". A man who has let us learn a lot of things.

(An extract of sytwo from Zai Zai Vic Chou Thread, Part 7)

This is one of the many comments that have been made by the many so-called “Zai Zai Junkies” in the Asian Fanatic forum at Asianfanatics.net.

Vic Chou (born June 9, 1981) is a Taiwanese actor, singer and commercial model from Republic of China (Taiwan). He is a member of the famous Taiwanese boy band JVKV, also known as F4, and has starred in many Taiwanese dramas from his debut appearance in the idol drama series Meteor Rain, Meteor Garden, Love Storm, Mars, Sweet Relationship, Wish to See You Again to the very recent action-packed Black & White and The Last Night of Madame Chin. He also went into making movies such as Linger and Tea Fight.

His solo albums include Make A Wish, Remember I Love You and I'm Not F4.

He is very much loved by his increasing number of International fans especially in Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Mainland China.

This is what a Zai Zai Junkie, Ecenterprise wrote of him:
1. He is pure hearted, doesn't pretend nor lie
2. He is a kid at heart but mature in mind
3. He is very funny..
4. He knows his weaknesses and tries his best to make it better
5. He has grown tremendously in acting…I find him one of the best TW actors of his time today!
6. He cares a lot about his fans and he treats us like his close friends…

We in Australia of many nationalities from where Zai Zai International fans come from need to rise up with this Zai Zai Wave.

This is the time that we start grouping up to become Australian Zai Zai Junkies and the first step is to join the many Zai Zai Junkies at Asianfanatics.net. What you need to do is register at Asianfanatics.net that costs you nothing to join.

Written by Stephen Loo, an Australian Zai Zai Junkie driving his personal wish - "Make A Wish! .... Zai Zai in Australia 2012! ... Make that Wish Come Through".

Edited by sloo888, 04 November 2009 - 02:15 PM.

#12 ♫softlipz♫

♫softlipz♫

Cogito Ergo Sum

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4405 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:37 AM

Hello To All ZZ Junkies!!!

Ilovic
That news that you've posted looks really interesting, but I'm having a real hard time trying to understand. I hope someone here could make a better translation of that news, then maybe have it posted at AF news. (Siewleng, Sytwo, help?)

Alynn_zie
Hehehe, sorry, I couldn't help myself to post first. Thread 7 have been up for an hour already and no one else was posting. Everyone was still lingering at thread 6, so I decided to make the first post in order to start the ball rolling, as they say. :tricky:

Jet
That new movie that ZZ is going to film sounds so interesting. I wonder who is going to be his leading lady? Makes me so excited and curious at the same time. :happyhappy

Pita
Our ZZ is going to play a Taiwanese rocker :shock ? Now this I gotta see. I really can't wait. :party

Somzai
Waaahhhh!!! Many hugs to you :hug . Super love all those pics of ZZ from GQ, especially the one where he was holding a knife. ZZ just looks so drop-dead gorgeous. :drool

Rebekahlea & Anisha
Welcome to this thread! :hug
I'm glad you finally decided to join us. You'll love it here. This is like a second home for all of us ZZ Junkies. All ZZ fans, and even non-fans who appreciate him, all come here for a good chat with each other. I hope to see more of you here.

Softlipz

Edited by Softlipz, 04 November 2009 - 10:41 AM.

#13 siewleng8983

siewleng8983

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:51 AM

Yeah!Finally we move into a new sweet home now!
Special thanx to my dearest Seung-Mei aka sytwo!This home is so sweet la...So warm feeling with those beautiful words mentioned on Zai Zai! Love it!

Hi Zai Zai Junkies....i see new and old junkies already start posting! Yeah! More junkies now..Come in! Come in! Here got plenty of space to fit in every single ZZ junkies no matter where you are!

Hope dear sytwo can come and join us soon in ZZ Part 7!She created this beautiful home and she should see well she did in Part 7..I love this home so much!This home never be the same without her!Especially she is being missed by all ZZ junkies here.... :iloveyou: Sytwo dear,we are waiting for you!

Anyway today i read a lot of news on ZZ which is not good ones again with those comparison and etc...Looks like not a good news on Zai but one thing Mr.Zhi mentioned in the news is that Zai Zai will soon start shooting this new movie called (愛你一萬年) in english means (love you for 10,000 years).Sound very romantic rite?But it is a love comedy movie!And our dear Zai will act as an (花心台客=unfaithful Taiwanese man) in this movie.Am not sure why the role mentioned (台客= Tai Ke) which stands for a pure Taiwanese guy.I know this is a Taiwan production movie so maybe this movie is about Zai who is a pure Taiwanese guy who fall in love with someone and etc....

From what one of the VIC fan posted at the news section,she mentioned that this is a youth comedy movie which fulled with happiness.The story is about a foreign Japanese student who was assign to come to Taiwan to work who have a destinated love(it started with enemy but turn to love in the end)with a pure Taiwanese rock and roll music singer(i think this must be Zai Zai...hahaha!)Both of them didn't fall in love at first sight which mean both didn't fall in love with each other when both meet for the first time.But somehow in an unlucky day,both have good feelings towards each other but very soon the Japanese student will finished her work and will be leaving Taiwan.Because the Taiwanese guy doesnt like each time give out promises like 'love her forever' or 'marriage' relationships...( i think the taiwanese guy dont like to promise anything if he knows the girl will go back Japan and he doesnt like to promise her with promises like he will wait for her forever in taiwan or engage first,he doesnt like this kind of relationships) So he sign a 'love you one hundred days' contract with the Japanese girl.This contract is after being together for one hundred days,both must agree to split up.Soon reaching one hundred days,then only both discover that during this period of love between two of them,both already indirectly give out true love towards each other.Both seems like doesnt want to split up but because of self-ego (both dont want to lose to each other because of their own face,they feel embarrassed if admit fall in love with each other and doesnt follow the contract rules)Both also doesnt want to be the first to break the promise/contract!

Wow!When i read this story plot,feel very comedy and fun rite?Love someone but doesnt want to admit because of own self-ego and don't want to be the first to express out the true feelings.I can see how Zai going to potray in this movie LOL!Sure going to be very funny yet very exciting because i bet he and the Japanese girl start out as enemy who will keep arguing with Zai over anything but soon later only realise both like each other!Cant wait for this movie!

This is what i can gather from the news release today.I wont explain further on what Mark said in the news because no point spoiling our mood rite?Let's focus on this new movie that Zai going to be shooting soon!OK!

To all Zai Zai Junkies.....have a wonderful happy day ahead you!Sorry for couldnt reply everyone rite now ya....Need to settle my work now...Chat later!

Again....HAPPY HAPPY TOGETHER in PART 7 with Zai Zai upcoming movie (Love you for 10,000 years) and drama (Return Home)!!!!

siewleng..... :thumbsup

Edited by siewleng8983, 04 November 2009 - 10:56 AM.

#14 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7230 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 01:12 PM

Hello ZZ Junkies
I just woke up from a major jet lag........ It's now 6.16am in USA and the sun is already rising.

So happy Part 7 is up finally!! I knew about this since yesterday but did not post.
Cuz I cannot just send greetings as it will be Spam, and I was not able to post anything sensible cuz my brain was not working well, LOL!!

Just wanna say how EXCITED I am that we finally know what is the movie that ZZ is filming this Nov. Thanks to siewleng for explaining the plot. From what I have read from fans investigation (all very good spies), ZZ's role is someone who is a typical Taiwanese guy ie. speak taiwanese dialect, is not urban or modern, funny and ke-ai (cute), probably a bit loud etc. I feel it's gonna be a great role for ZZ vs his previous "idol prince charming" ones. So happy for him!! I can see that directors are already seeing the possibilities and breadth of ZZ's acting potential. Also, if I read correctly, the movie will start off very funny but will later end with a sad tone......

Hahaha!! That's all my brain can post right now. Just wanna say hi to everyone and all my love and hugs and kisses!!

sytwo

P.S. I just added the pix of Sony Zai and GQ Zai to the Topic Starter. Our mod ronacious said that since there is only 2 big pix in the Starter post, it's OK to post a few more thumbnails. :D

Edited by sytwo, 04 November 2009 - 01:51 PM.

#15 Somzai

Somzai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:23 PM

Hi again all AF friends!!!

Come to sharing link of GQ Clips on MSN...
It's better and clear more than last clips. ^___^

Can go to see online this link :
-live urls are not allowed in your usergroup-

Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Sytwo,
Happy to see you posting about you are fine and happy!!
Take care yourself@ that place...happy for zai's news about new movie!!

Dear Siewleng,
Take care dear!!!! and thanks a lot for info. of this new movie!!!!

Softlipz,
Your welcome!!! be happy so see zai look so cool ^____^
we will happy for zai together!!

BYE~~ all friends...See you!!! ^___^

Oh!!!! I can't posting URL for watch it...can't operating!! So sad!!
But,I think some friends can posting it will posting later!!! :crying:

Good Night!!!!

Edited by LTabi♥, 12 June 2010 - 04:16 AM.

#16 alynn_zie186

alynn_zie186

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:33 PM

come back again......hehe...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...olor2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...olor2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

credit - mizukakeron@youtube

just wanna say goodnite to all junkies!!..see u later!!...
with love ; alynn

Edited by LTabi♥, 12 June 2010 - 04:47 AM.
removed dead picture link :)

#17 ♫softlipz♫

♫softlipz♫

Cogito Ergo Sum

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4405 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:07 PM

Just a quick post before I go to sleep.

I believe this is the video that Somzai is talking about.

ZZ's GQ video...bigger, better and way clearer :thumbsup

Softlipz

#18 Praying for VicnB

Praying for VicnB

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:42 PM

:blush My dearest sytwo,

I usually am a silent reader, but I wanted to
say how beautiful a job you did for Vic's new thread...
so much work....so much love....

I hope for Vic much happiness, you know my heart
so I hope he will find what he is searching for.....

Thanks again for capturing the mystery of Vic Chou,
I really was touched by the sharing of his bodyguard....

Posted ImagePosted Image

Can't keep up with you guys here, too fast!

Much love and prayers for each of you here
God bless and watch over dear Vic,
May God's presence help him and guide him!
Take great care all....remember there is only one just like you!
:hug

#19 sloo888

sloo888

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:40 PM

Hi Zitian
Spoiler

I hope there will me more Zai Zai fans in the AF forum sharing more about Zai Zai who we love so much.

Hi sytwo, thank you so much for supporting me .... If not for this forum, I will not love Zai Zai so so so much. Because of you starting it off so well about Zai Zai and to allow other Zai Zai Junkies to contribute to make it so active in this forum Zai Zai will really appreciate your good work .... Take care in Chicago! There must be cold ..... I hope you will get the opportunity to know good people there and be able to spread the words of Zai Zai ... Keep warm and be healthy and safe!

Thank you sister!

Stephen

Edited by LTabi♥, 12 June 2010 - 04:18 AM.
please place OT in spoiler, thanks :)

#20 alynn_zie186

alynn_zie186

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:50 AM

Hi sytwo, thank you so much for supporting me .... If not for this forum, I will not love Zai Zai so so so much. Because of you starting it off so well about Zai Zai and to allow other Zai Zai Junkies to contribute to make it so active in this forum Zai Zai will really appreciate your good work .... Take care in Chicago! There must be cold ..... I hope you will get the opportunity to know good people there and be able to spread the words of Zai Zai ... Keep warm and be healthy and safe!

sloo888
so do I..even i really love ZZ since 2001..but i just join this forum last year...and my love to ZZ even more and more than before......its because i need someone to share bout ZZ...especially everything boout ZZ is in Chinese..so i couldnt understand.. thanks for this forum...i really love Asianfanatics.. the only English forum .....and thanks for all senior junkies who help me a lot here...love u guys really2 much!! ;)

No Vic & Mark in Black and White Movie?
Source : cpopaccess

Mark Chao, the co-lead actor for the massively hit Taiwanese drama “Black & White”, said today that if Vic Chou doesn’t want to be in the movie version of “Black & White”, then he doesn’t either. Chao went on to say, if there’s no “ruffian (black)”, then there’s no “Black & White.”Mark didn’t play the hero from that show today, but he did play the part as “Store Supervisor Mark” for a convenience store café, personally handing out cups of coffee to ten lucky people at the shop’s first day opening.

A shot of Mark Chao and Vic Chou in the drama "Black & White".

After winning “Best New Actor” at the Golden Bell Awards, Mark didn’t defend himself for the continuous negative press coverage he had been receiging, but instead gave a tearful speech during the ceremony. He later jokingly said “If I’m going to fake tears, then I’m also going to fake being handsome a bit.”

Mark also said, “In fact, I have no problems with people who strongly believe in themselves.” He later said that one person he cares about is Vic Chou. After the Golden Bell Awards ceremony, the two lead actors of “Black & White” have been keeping in contact by phone, MSN, and text messaging.

Mark Chao at a recent convenience store café promotional event.

Plans for filming a movie version of “Black & White” are currently in the works. Chao said that before they shoot, he’ll watch the drama version again a 100 times. Regarding Vic turning down the role, Mark said, “If there’s no ruffian (black), how are you going to shoot “Black & White?” Outside sources said that if Vic doesn’t want to be in the movie version, then they’re thinking about removing the “black (ruffian)” part of the original drama’s name. Mark said that he was not aware of anything about that.

leave ur comment here...
http://asianfanatics...p;#entry6418982
credit madelinepoh for posting

look like...no ZZ..no BnW...No ruffian..no hero....so..ZZ really playin a big role here....

just added.....
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

just wanna make this thread more colourful like beforee...

Edited by LTabi♥, 12 June 2010 - 04:19 AM.

#21 VeronAvril

VeronAvril

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:14 AM

Sytwo thanks so much for all your efforts in starting Thread 7.... So happy that this house is ever so ROCKING, HOT, ACTIVE.... :yeah

Spoiler

ilovic
Thanks sis for all the news, vid clips, picts of our dear shuai CEO... Just love you and missing you all so much :hug

siewleng
Thanks for all the translation... missing you alot too... ZZ is just so great isnt he... he is even more popular now than before.... I am so happy for him and for you too.... like the saying goes "Yu Koh Tin Ching" (Sunlight appears after the cloud has gone)..... :thumbsup

lynn
Thanks for the little advertisement for FB... hahahha... I just wish that we have more members there, rite... missing your ZZ creations here too.... this house is ever so colourful, creative, HOt and ROCKING... Love to see more of ZZ lovely creation here...

softlipZ
Glad to see tht you are back and so active now..... ZZ will always bring his family back no matter where we are, how busy we are... he has this magnetic fused to do so...

iwanis
Glad to see u posting here again... have been missing you alot too.... So glad that ZZ's magnetic fused able to draw you back into this lovely house.... :yeah

sytwo
Spoiler

Gtg now... have to finish my work....piling up like the Twin Tower in M'sia...hahhahah..Love You All and Jia You... :V

Hug and kisses to early, spidy, monasia, xtlover, pita, somzai, zaizai2013, karenleeh, pieces, sandcastle, cupcakes, ECENTERPRISE, liz, iet, zaimania, [b]f4fans (sorry cant remember your new username
and all ZZ Junkies

[b]Love Always
VeronAvril

Hi, hi... it's me again... thanks for the news lynn mei mie.. so if ZZ really doesnt want to be in the B&W movie, Mark also doesnt want to be in it... emm... then if in this case.. we wont be able to see the B&W movie loh.... I think ZZ will act in the movie... of coz, how ever much I dont want him to, but knowing ZZ he will loh...

Anyway, thanks for posting tose gorgeous creations... and thanks for making this house ever so colourful...:)

Edited by LTabi♥, 12 June 2010 - 04:27 AM.
please place OT in spoilers, thanks :)

#22 =sx.k=

=sx.k=

下一站, 幸福♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3894 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:44 AM

Mark Chao will not film Black & White movie without Vic Zhou

5 November 2009

Taiwanese newbie actor Mark Chao recently took home the Best Actor award in the Taiwanese Golden Bell awards for his role in drama series, Black & White amidst raging controversies.

Another wave of rumours was sparked off on the latter's relationship with his father, Chao Shu Hai, when the older Chao was seemingly missing in various events held for a coffee brand he endorsed with Mark. The pair was rumoured to share a souring relationship with each other.

Appearing at an event two days ago, the 25-year-old actor refuted disharmony rumours on his relationship with his father, “The reason why I am the only one appearing at events is because I am the brand ambassador, he [Mark's father] is only a figurehead.”

On Vic Zhou's possible refusal to participate in the movie sequel of Black & White, Mark said, “If Vic is not filming it. I won't film it.”

28-year-old Vic recently did an interview with GQ magazine and compared the acting capabilities between newbie actors and veterans. “Speaking of acting, young actors try their best to figure things out. But they are unable to reach the level of understanding and experience attained by veterans who can easily ease into their characters anytime…”

Source :
MediaCorp TV

#23 ~~~Little~~bee~~~

~~~Little~~bee~~~

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:30 AM

Hell o Zai junkies !!!
I'm just passing by to congratulate you guys for the 7th part !!!
I just read an article about BnW and Mark refusing to act in it if Vic doesn't want to...
The article in itself made me sick, but also the netizens answers; so I'm moving what I posted there (which is what I'm feeling), hope you guys don't mind... Just curious on why you don't remind people that BnW movie script isn't ready yet... I justfind it wrong for Prajna and Mark to keep talking abot it and about ZZ being in it or not even though they don't have a script yet...

For Anyone who doesn't know : Black and White script hasn't finished being writen yet !!!!
Don't blame Zaizai for not letting them a third occasion to postpone !!! He should have the right to accept jobs and they should ask him again when they have a script, instead of implying he isnt willing ansd still continue promoting a BnW movie !
Who knows if in February the script will be ready or not ?!?
Like Vic Manager said, if your friend sent wedding invitations for a date, and you asked for a leave just to go on that date and they postpone, and again and again... do you have to stop working until they make up their minds ? Is it your fault if when they get the final date you can't take days off anymore ?!?

And BnW producers and investor said they wouldn't spend money if Vic isn't in it, so what Mark says is useless...

Edited by little bee, 05 November 2009 - 07:32 AM.

#24 siewleng8983

siewleng8983

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:08 AM

Hi Zai Zai Junkies....

Looks like our dearie sytwo started her post again...Yeah! Miss you so much here...Feel satisfied with Part 7 ma?Happy posting again ya....

Today i read a SINA news about ZZ saying something about what he wanna be if he didnt get himself into the show business....What a funny yet interesting answer that he gave out in his recent GQ exclusive interview that they had with him recently..

Here is the original SINA news article:-

http://ent.sina.com....012757134.shtml
credit thanx to 欣欣然@vicchou.baby for the news link.

Here is the translation part that i did on this SINA news.Not 100% accurate so please bear with my lousy english grammer ya...Hehe!

Zhou Yu Min (Zai Zai)one step away in getting the Golden Bell 'Best Actor' award,fans feel disatisfied and protest for him but he accepted this a open heart,recently accepted an exclusive (GQ) magazine interview in Taipei.Zai Zai said 'I never expect myself to get the award,why in the end the focus being put on (Black&White) two male leads,how on earth we have that capability to caused so many discussions!'.But when being asked if don't want be an artist,what will he want to be instead?He laughly said 'Nightclub Cowboy'(i don't know how translate this word but it's a job of serving rich womans inside the nightclub just like the opposite sides of girls working as 'public relation officer'-GRO..p.s i hope i get this right!Am not 100% sure of this)but must be the high class ones.The next day after the Golden Bell award ceremony,nearly all the audience and medias talk about the outcome of the result which most concerntrate on Zai Zai himself,he explained "i was hoping Zhang Shi will get the award,its only that there were differenciation from what i expected with the fact on what happened only,nothing more,but it's doesnt matter,at least i never think myself will get the award,but why in the end the focus is put on Black&White two male leads,how on earth we have that capability to caused so many discussions!'.Zai Zai personally said 'talk about acting,young fresh artist the most able to act out the surface of the role only,not like veteron actors who can get into the role anytime,even after finished shooting,at anytime able to maintained it and get back into the role/situation on time,it is a form of mental development.An accumulation of age as regards towards an artist performance its also very important as its continue to maintained the artist stability.This is not something that can be implemented immediately.

Zai Zai enter the show business for 9 years,being in front of younger generation with a big brother position,being titled as 'Zai Zai ye'(grandfarther Zai Zai means veteron/senior artist)who never show off himself/keep himself low profile with that title,only wisht to share his up and downs experiences that he had before with the new artists,he said " i experience a very long period of time confusion not knowing what i am acting inside the entertainment industry,that's why i hope new artist can skip this part of confusion period,immediately get into the situation.From Sweet Relationships,Wish To See You Again and now Black&White also i am the one who look after the newbies the most,when they face challenges and selections,maybe they can use my past experience as their reference.

The way he speaks,indirectly proof Zhao You Ting who cried out on stage at the GBA award night along with the speech thank you Zai Zai for being the big brother who always teach/guide him to be a good actor was his true feelings.

Zai Zai rejected Producer Chai Zhi Ping before in the early years when she invited him to enter the show business forming 'F4 band',if can turn back the clock's,will he feel happy that he accepted this invitation?He shock his head and said 'I still will say don't want,life cannot be as good as others people always,somehow sometimes will have low/bad period and even turning back period but often along the way excitement will sparks out or even explode too,if at that time i didn't reject this offer,i wont be that stabil now,intently think of being an actor,wanna be a good actor,but at that time if my answer is 'Ok ah,i very want to enter this show business' then Zhou Yu Min will become another type of artist and wont be the same as he is now.

If don't want to be an artist,what other type of business he will want to engagad in?He gave out a very surprising answers "Nightclub Cowboy!" the high class ones and not those who stand by the roadside ones.At a time,feeling low/bad period of time,can't bear/accept with some things that happen inside the show business,then only i consider if not being an artist,what other type of business which i can do,as a scientist,cannot be la..further developed my interest in cars not only become the oldest 'new car racer' but also can't matched up with those car racers who started their training since young.Not good at Social,what to do?Use acting then...this type of business developed into becoming a script must be something nice to be seen,unfortunately Japan already started to shoot this type of dramatic series."King of night".But i see those type of artist normally look fair and tender/delicate,my good looking standard not as good as them la..

The End.

LOL! You know once i read this SINA news,i quickly laugh out loud.This Zai really very very funny!Wanna be a 'nightclub cowboy'!Gosh!He is super good looking and have nice buttocks sure very very high demanding or even more demanding than JinZhaoLi LOL!Hahaha...I am sure every nite the nightclub fulled of rich womans wanna buy him over! Hahaha.....Zai,what a good thinking!Not bad..You are such a romantic guy for sure able to make all the womans die in your hand LOL!Can consider!Haha....Gosh!If now got a TW or China drama or movie script which need this type of role,i think Zai will immediately agree to act and become the 'Night King in TW or China'....Buahahaha....really very very funny!Hope you guys can understand my simple translations ya....

Zai,if you really engaged yourself in this type of business,please must let me know,i can rest assure you that i will come and support you LOL!

VeronAvril

Hi mom! Glad to see you post leh!Long time no see! Hahaha....Although sytwo is not in M'sia but as you said her heart never leave us and still around ma...I am sure sytwo will come back for her next VIC fan gathering because she misses Zai Zai so much!She wont wanna miss this once in a year chance to see Zai Zai..So you think Zai will continue shoot BnW movie?Why you think he will still want to continue to shoot after what happen recently?Because of responsibilities ma?What do you think?

Lynn

Hi Lynn!Thank you so much for the info updates on what Mark said in the news...Looks like people are turning back the question onto ZZ body again!Now all think he is the one who dont wanna be in the BnW movie,he is the one who say dont wanna act in BnW movie(in which he never said that before until now),he is childish acting like a child because lose in the GBA award and etc...I read some really thinks ZZ is childish but i think we couldnt prevent what others says about ZZ rite?As long what ZZ does,we will support him always....rite?

I see you add in some colours into the ZZ junkies home..great!I wanna add in too but my net too slow to open the photobucket so managed to post words only...Keep posting your wonderful work on ZZ ya....Berusaha!!! Btw..thanx for the youtube clips...

little bee

Hi little bee!Dont be angry la...This is medias always trying to fried news....But agree why they dont aask themself where is the script 1st before further decide and talk about who will be acting in the BnW movie!Even the script not finished writing yet hence already so many things to be said on ZZ!So unfair for ZZ to deal all this stuff and put all thye blame on him now!

Ilovic
Hi my dear...Thanx always for the non stop contributions on ZZ in this ZZ thread!I wanna reply you but i couldnt read back this thread because of my slow network connection so forgive me ya...I know you posted some GQ pix so wanna say xie xie!

sloo888
I saw Jane help you verified your application in VIC!Great! See you soon in VIC ya!

sx.k
Thanx for posting the news here....Again more comparison and blaming on ZZ!Zai must feel bored too t read all this news....hope he dont keep this news in his heart and mind and rest himself well for his next movie!

Jane
Hi sis!My net still down la...Couldnt msn!Sigh!But i managed to read VIC and know that you help Stephen apply for VIC.Soon Zai Zai going to have a dad in VIC!He always call his fans his mom so now he got a dad!Wanna say you did a great thing helping more junkies to register in VIC before was lynn and now sloo888!Jia You sis!

Som and Pi-Ta

Hi sisters!How are you all?Fine ma?Som sis,thank you so much for posting the clearer version of the GQ clips...Zai Zai looks cool rite?Hope we can see the cool Zai Zai rocker exactly the same in the GQ clips in his next movie where he will be a Taiwanese rocker! Rocker Zai! Hehe! Big sis...how about you?The weather in TW start to change cold la...i think Thailand also cold now...Hope you and all Thai sisters take care ya...Hope Zai Zai also take care his own health because he is a person who easy catch cold!

Softlipz

Thank you so much for posting the Youtube clear clips on the GQ clips!Zai Zai look so cold-blooded yet very shuai ma..Holding that knife like just kill something/someone with his evil face!He is like a killer!

Oh dear..i couldnt post long..need to work now...will reply more when i am free ya...

Bye bye... :thumbsup

siewleng....

Edited by siewleng8983, 05 November 2009 - 09:35 AM.

#25 sloo888

sloo888

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:15 AM

http://i35.tinypic.com/oh1ic6.jpg
Appearing in OzIndo

Hello ZZ Junkies ...

This is the translated version in Bahasa Indonesia to appear in Australia's OzIndo magazine next week -

Vic Zhou di Australia 2012

ZaiZai Zhou Yumin, aka Vic Zhou …...

"A beautiful man, inside and out...perfectly sculptured like a Greek God, at the same time so Real, Warm and Pure-Hearted Inside"

(An extract of sytwo from Zai Zai Vic Chou Thread, Part 7)

Ini adalah salah satu dari banyak komentar yang telah diutarakan oleh “Zai-Zai Junkies”, alias fans Vic Chou di The Asian Fanatic Forum at Asianfanatics.net.

Vic Chou, pria kelahiran 9 Juni 1981, ialah aktor, penyanyi dan model iklan dari Taiwan, Cina. Siapa yang tidak kenal paras tampan, pria yang merupakan salah satu member dari boy band JVKV, yang lebih dikenal dengan nama F4.

Vic Chou telah memainkan peran di banyak drama-drama Taiwan. Tentunya, kita tahu penampilan utama yang melambungkan namanya ialah di Meteor Garden. Selebihnya, Vic Chou juga bermain dalam film Meteor Rain, Love Storm, Mars, Sweet Relationship, Wish to See You Again, sampai-sampai film laga berjudul Black & White and The Last Night of Madame Chin. Dirinya juga turut membuat film, seperti Linger dan Tea Fight.

Tidak hanya sebagai aktor, ia juga berprestasi di sederatan album solonya: Make A Wish, Remember I Love You and I'm Not F4.

Vic Chou sangat dicintai oleh para fansnya yang terus bertambah dari mancanegara, terutama Jepang, Indonesia, Filipina, Thailand, Singapura, Vietnam dan Mainland China.

Zai Zai Junkies, Ecenterprise mendeskrispsikan dirinya sebagai:
1. He is pure hearted, doesn't pretend nor lie
2. He is a kid at heart but mature in mind
3. He is very funny..
4. He knows his weaknesses and tries his best to make it better
5. He has grown tremendously in acting…I find him one of the best TW actors of his time today!
6. He cares a lot about his fans and he treats us like his close friends…

Saat ini di Australia, sudah banyak sekali fans dari berbagai macam negara yang terdaftar dalam Australian Zai Zai Junkies.

Dan bagi anda yang ingin mendukung Vic Chou untuk lebih lagi berkarya, caranya sangat mudah. Langkah pertama ialah dengan bergabung dalam Zai Zai Junkies di Asianfanatics.net.

Register gratis ke Sloo888@hotmail.com sebagai dukungan agar Vic Chou dapat hadir segera di Australia!!!!

Written by Stephen Loo, an Australian Zai Zai Junkie driving his personal wish - "Make A Wish! .... Zai Zai in Australia 2012! ... Make that Wish Come Through".

Edited by sloo888, 05 November 2009 - 09:31 AM.

#26 alynn_zie186

alynn_zie186

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:28 AM

me again!!..hehee

If don't want to be an artist,what other type of business he will want to engagad in?He gave out a very surprising answers "Nightclub Cowboy!" the high class ones and not those who stand by the roadside ones.At a time,feeling low/bad period of time,can't bear/accept with some things that happen inside the show business,then only i consider if not being an artist,what other type of business which i can do,as a scientist,cannot be la..further developed my interest in cars not only become the oldest 'new car racer' but also can't matched up with those car racers who started their training since young.Not good at Social,what to do?Use acting then...this type of business developed into becoming a script must be something nice to be seen,unfortunately Japan already started to shoot this type of dramatic series."King of night".But i see those type of artist normally look fair and tender/delicate,my good looking standard not as good as them la..

siewleng..
yaa..i know bout this...he mention bout this in old show..not sure what is that...he said...if he not an artist..maybe he will be 'as u mention'. nite club boy...hahah!!..LOL!!.. he said...if i not mistaken because he has look..maybe laa... aiyohhh..so gilaa la ZZ kan??..hahahaha!!.. \

little bee
yaa.. i read ur post there.........agree with u siewleng...... they not confirm when the script can be done...but wanna 'keep' ZZ.... don wanna say much...i on fire now..hahahaha!!

sloo888
heyy...1st time i can read it without translator...hehe...it will really appear next week??...wahh!!..

sx.k
thanksss for that..now..what we must do is...wait for ZZ new drama.. BnW movie..put it aside...hehe....... long way to go for ZZ...

got to go...........

Edited by alynn_zie186, 05 November 2009 - 11:30 AM.

#27 sloo888

sloo888

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:00 PM

For Anyone who doesn't know : Black and White script hasn't finished being writen yet !!!!
Don't blame Zaizai for not letting them a third occasion to postpone !!! He should have the right to accept jobs and they should ask him again when they have a script, instead of implying he isnt willing ansd still continue promoting a BnW movie !
Who knows if in February the script will be ready or not ?!?
Like Vic Manager said, if your friend sent wedding invitations for a date, and you asked for a leave just to go on that date and they postpone, and again and again... do you have to stop working until they make up their minds ? Is it your fault if when they get the final date you can't take days off anymore ?!?

And BnW producers and investor said they wouldn't spend money if Vic isn't in it, so what Mark says is useless...

Little Bee

This is what I have suspected when I did up the Advantage and Disadvantages to Zai Zai to be involved in BnW or Not to be involved in BnW. It is mere selfishness of the BnW production house to use Zai Zai's fame all along in the making of the whole series of BnW ... and they want to take advantage of Zai Zai again in the BnW movie.

If I am not wrong, my gut feeling tells me that 99% of Zai Zai fans or non-fans, media etc feel that same. I feel that the BnW production team knows it. I think both Mark and Zai Zai are true victims to BnW!

I also feel that Mark and his dad are in sour feelings because Mark knows that his dad is taking advantage of Zai Zai too for the interest of his son (most dads do for their children). BnW production knows that without Zai Zai, will be a financial failure.

To Mark, it is better to pull off if Zai Zai were not to participate in BnW series because he does not have the support of what a true Best Actor continues to get.

In the first place, the BnW production team is responsible for putting both Mark and Zai Zai names for the GBA to me is wrong, wrong, wrong. How can a lead actor and a co-actor be nominated for best actor? Is there any ill intention of Director Cai? I suppect so.

My advice is Zai Zai, please stay out of BnW production house! You have many golden opportunities out there waiting for you. Is it worth it? You deserve more than that cruel treatment. So far, I am proud of you. You have made the right decision of signing up in the 2 new productions.

I will support you, Zai Zai!

Edited by sloo888, 05 November 2009 - 12:22 PM.

#28 =sx.k=

=sx.k=

下一站, 幸福♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3894 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:44 PM

siewleng and alynn_zie186
You are welcome :)

*Sigh*The media kept misinterpreting Zai Zai's words.It was just a simple answer from Zai Zai and they can also make a fuss over it. <_<

------------------

News clip from TTV - "金鐘影帝屬意誰 仔仔挺張世演技" (4/11) :

credit : gar6301

Edited by =sx.k=, 05 November 2009 - 01:45 PM.

#29 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7230 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:14 PM

=sx.k=
Thanks for the video news. Can't help posting after I watched it, though I am suppose to get ready for work soon.

The news really makes me so mad. There is now so much pressure for ZZ to participate in the B&W movie. Totally not fair to put all the responsibility on him when Dir Cai and his team has not even got their preparations completed. I feel it is a strategy to pressure ZZ to join the movie, or at least put the blame on him if the movie does not take off. Because it is quite true what slo88 and little bee said, without ZZ the investors will hesitate to pay for B&W movie (and hence the reason for the pressure Dir Cai and Prajna is putting on ZZ). And what Mark says is totally irresponsible. If he thinks he is being "brotherly" and "loyal" by saying that he will not act in the B&W movie if ZZ is not in it, then he is wrong. As it has again put the responsibility on ZZ. I agree with what ZZ's manager said about Mark's answer "What has his participation in the movie got to do with ZZ? For us, we are only following the normal procedure of working." (something like that). Seriously, Mark should just STOP mentioning ZZ in his interviews.

Sorry, I am normally not so "emotional" and I certainly DO NOT want to start any anti-Mark sentiments here. So don't follow me. But all I really want is for ZZ to forget about B&W for awhile (a looooong while) and focus on his other works. So Mark, Dir Cai, Xiao Hui, and everyone else, PLEASE do not talk about ZZ in the B&W movie for the time being.

PEACE and time out.

sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 05 November 2009 - 04:26 PM.

#30 zitian

zitian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:24 PM

sloo888
Hi..glad to know your ad will be published very soon. Your article about ZZ is very interesting. I apologize for not being able to help write an article, this 2-day my computer have some problems. Regarding changes in landscape format, I will try to make it soon. And about sending copies to the magazine, I will send an email to you, thank you earlier. ZZ must be very happy to have fans like you. What I did was nothing compared to what you do for ZZ.

siewleng8983
clapclap..wow, ZZ want to be a Nightclub Cowboy ? Hahaha :yahoo :rofl
So..sister, you also have a naughty imagination after hearing this ZZ statement. I thought it was just my imagination often naughty about ZZ. If he's really become a Cowboy Nightclub, what would happen with the husbands and boyfriends of the richest women in the world? And..how about you sis ? Hahaha..just joking !

Hi all ZZ Junkies !
If ZZ will be act in "Love you one hundred days"...woww..I think we all must make our own movie which title is "Love you one hundred years", just dedicated to ZZ.. :buahaha :buahaha

Edited by LTabi♥, 12 June 2010 - 04:53 AM.

#31 pklteam

pklteam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:29 PM

Wow,
New thread for Vic and so many news about him too......
Thank you all and especially thank Sytwo for this wonderful excitement thread.
So excited that Vic will be in a comedy movie this year. Yup, we need to see him in a comedy one, we need the laughs after so many sour/bitter moments. I bet this movie will be a real funny and happy one.
Not to mention a possible drama he will attend early of next year, yay.......
I'm far gone away from the BnW matter, but someone just pulled me back, and I have to excuse myself posting this up again.....and I hope this is the last time: why don't medias just leave him alone? Why they keep bringing the BnW matter up again? AND I used to like Mark alot but I have to say this: what got to do with Vic if Mark will or will not perform in BnW? I thought things had been stated clearly that Vic is sooo busy with his new projects. An actor need to make a living too, you know? Can't just sit there, doing nothing and wait for just one movie.....and if that movie worths a wait.
I rest my case here
so mad

#32 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2295 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:07 PM

Hello ZZ Junkies.

Sielweng, thank you for the translation.
If not as an actor, ZZ will become " Night Cowboy" ??
Hooo .... ZZ always have an unique answered when reporter asking him?
Do you think other artist dare enough to speak as ZZ done ?
But ZZ dare, and without burden.
Thats our ZAI. Unique and pure.

Sytwo, I undesrtand if you got so mad coz the news past few days till now.
You who usually calm, and made some Junkies calm too coz of your words, and this days ZZ treated unfair by medias and some peoples, I think not just you got mad, but most Junkies as well.
For me, reading news in this days is really unpleasent and sometimes made me tired.
cause of this, since yesterday I do not entusiastic to post the news.

Heheheee ..., wanna repost this pic for refreshing.
Posted Image

#33 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7230 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:36 PM

Hi ZZ Junkies
Dropping in very quickly to share some good news from GQ/ Vogue blogpost. Apparently after the GQ shoot, the GQ editor blogged about how the theme for the Nov 09 cover and other pix was decided, and also the experience of working with Zaizai. (this is within the vogue website, so I am guessing Vogue and GQ is from the same company?)

http://www.vogue.com...ce-itemid-15601

Posted Image

Spoiler

Google translate
Spoiler

I especially like the last part where the writer said that :
"....At first as ZZ is very quiet and do not speak much at the studio compared to other artistes who are chatty and jokes around, they were worried ZZ will be too "cold". But as soon as the camera starts clicking, they found that ZZ is well aware of his role and what is needed for the shoot. Esp for this type of shoots where there is no big movements but must be through subtle expressions to catch the right feel, the difficulty is much higher compared to the dynamic/ big movement type of shoots. From this, can be seen that Zaizai really has strong acting skills."

Oh yeah, one more thing. The editor also mentioned that there were several times that their GQ cover "brush past" Zaizai. Meaning they wanted to get Zaizai on their cover but it did not go through. This supports my own theory that Zaizai has endless invites for all sorts of magazine covers, interviews and events, but because he is so "low-key" we hardly see much of ZZ in the media. Audience and the public tends to compare the popularity of artistes by how often he/ she appears or don't appear in the media which is really a misconception since it depends on whether the artiste is low-key or likes limelight. I am glad ZZ is low-key. But I am also glad that ZZ is finally coming out from his shell recently to do some publicity cuz seriously, both fans and audience really want to see and hear more about him. :D

Anyway, hope to see more of these type of Zaizai news vs the rumors and gossip types. And hope Zaizai is getting a good rest now before he starts filming the movie and later the Pacific 1949 drama. :D JIAYOU Zaizai!!

PrayingforVnB
Hi da jie! Sorry I could not greet you earlier. So glad to see your post and thanks for your commendation. I know your heart. Thanks for always having the best of thoughts for Zaizai. Take care!!

HUGS and KiSses to all !
sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 05 November 2009 - 06:43 PM.

#34 Night☾☼Day

Night☾☼Day

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:33 PM

I feel bad for you and for him with all this fuss about Mark, so I want to show my support and bring a new topic for you in order to change the mood and the subject. What kind of characters would you like to see him portraying?

Actually I gave my answer on the last thread, I think he would be great to see him acting an evil character or an immigrant in a foreign country. I think it would be great and hard challenges for him.

#35 zaivina

zaivina

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:45 AM

Hi Zai Zai Junkies!

AHHHHH!!! Were here finally at Zai Zai Thread Part 7!!! Cant wait to start a new journey in this Zai Zai Junkies home!

Its me lei&shancai but wanted to change my name to zaivina lol.

Welcome rebekahka, anisha and PrayingforVicnB!!!!!
Hope to see you guys more often!!!

sytwo,
Thx for the amazing and beautiful start of our Zai Zai Junkies Home Part 7. Its so creatively done and of course filled with beautiful colors and handsome pics of our lovely man, Zai Zai. And not to mention the words that you put in that shows Zai Zai's true and inner self.

softlipz,
I agree...TLNOMC is such a great and fantastic drama to watch but I do need the english subs to understand it better.........Cant wait for Vikki to finish subbing it............

iwanis,
7 sure is a lucky number for you!! I havent watch Linger yet but am dying to watch it!! But I dont know where to find english subs for it though...

sloo888,
I am really so touched with your dedication to Zai Zai and by the article you wrote... Hope a lot of people read the magazines and join us here in the journey of loving Zai Zai.

N&Dbis,
What kind of role do I want Zai Zai to play? Hmhmhm. I lyk the idea of Zai Zai playing an evil character too. But Ive always wanted Zai Zai to act as a father to a young child. I really want to see his chemistry with the child. Ive always wanted him to play this because I want to know how Zai Zai would be like as a father to his own kids.

Ohh la la, Zai Zai looks so hot in those big posters and cutouts of Zai Zai at the SONY fair........Would luv to be in Taiwan right now and see Zai Zai everywhere....
And there setting up a SONY rally event? How great! I cant wait to see Zai Zai again looking like a very handsome photographer!

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The GQ magazine..........................I am about to faint because of Zai Zai's hotness. Seriously one of these days, I am going to have a heart attack all because of Zai Zai's shuainess. Whats different about this pictorial is that most the pictures contain so many of the "dark" Zai Zai. Like the one with him holding the bloody knife...Luv that pic...
And not to mention the funny interview he had with GQ magazine.... LOL. A cowboy nightclub job? Zai Zai is seriously so funny and really unique. Just lyk wat IloVic said, he really has his way of dealing with the media intelligently..Thx siewleng for translating!

Hmhmhm...Here we go again with the whole Zai-Mark-BnW thing.......................sigh....Seriously why cant they just leave Zai Zai alone who has moved on and is living a peaceful and relaxing life right now... Why add more stress to the man........If they cant film without Zai Zai then dont film anything..This too is really getting me frustrated and mad.... Little bee and sytwo do habe a big point.. They just cant expect Zai Zai to be free for the BnW Movie anytime they are available... I mean this is Zai Zai's job. And he does work for a living. He just cant wait for months and do nothing when they are the ones who backed off in the first place... This is not Zai Zai's fault so leave him alone. He really doesnt need this.. I am really glad that Zai Zai fans all over the world are doing this petition...

On the bright side, I am so excited for Zai Zai's new movie!!!!! The storyline sounds so cute and really romantic... I wonder who the female lead is... This is really a big role jump from the emotional Yue Ru to a Taiwanese rocker.... I really cant wait to see Zai Zai play as a rocker. Who knows maybe he's going to play guitar here or what..LOL.

DA ZAI LOVE MARRIAGE
DA ZAI ROMANCE KIDS
DA ZAI LIAN TOGETHER FOREVER
ZHOU XI YUAN

Edited by zaivina, 06 November 2009 - 12:49 AM.

#36 leejan6369

leejan6369

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:10 AM

CAMERA攝影誌007超帥上市

http://naodai.wagedo...u= ...lM0Q=&b=5

Spoiler

Edited by LTabi♥, 12 June 2010 - 04:49 AM.

#37 IloVic

IloVic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2295 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:28 AM

Goog morning ZZ Junkies. :iloveyou:

Jane, thanks so much for Camera mag. :iloveyou:
I am glad ZZ appears in mag cover again.
So I can contunueing looks at his beautiful face.

Lei&Sanchai, ahh Zaivina
....., hehehee ..... sweet name yours. :thumbsup
Yea, we are waiting for ZZ's new movie.
We waiting for what surprise ZZ will give to his fans.

Btw, I found an article said, if ZZ invited in Baleno anniversary as special guest.
I've looking for the pics everywhere, but failed to find.
The article also mentioned that ZZ as spokeperson for Kentex.
As I know use to ZZ and F4 were true Kentex spokeperson. But isn't it true that have desisted ?
Or Now Kentex asked ZZ again as spokeperson their pruduct? :unsure:
Anyone knows about this .

Here is the article :
Baleno anniversary of the Group of 10 person crowd stood Zai Zai Daning International

http://news.mainone....11/198969.shtml
Spoiler

#38 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7230 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:06 AM

Whee!! Clear pix of GQ Zai !!! Thanks to Sina.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://images.asianf...67914968909.jpg

N&Bdis
Thanks very much for starting the new topic on ZZ. We need that. :D Hmmm....I really don't watching Zai act as "Midnight Cowboy". Bua ha ha ha!! I think he will make an excellent one, both in looks and in the ability to tear your heart out cuz you will both love and hate him !

Ilovic
I suspect that is an old article that they are just republishing. But don't know why the date is current. I have seen this happen before in other old articles.

Jane
Thanks for that Camera magazine with Zai on the cover! What the editor wrote was really very funny. He actually mention ZZ twice :
Camera Magazine (editor mentions ZZ)
"The magazine's cover for this time is Zai Zai going into battle (sytwo : it's a figure of speech). I think it will attract panic-buying from crazy women fans! During the printing/ editing period, at my side there is frequently the sound of : "Zai Zai very shuai oh! This picture is really terrific! Super-shuai! Ah - ah - ah (This is the voice of the tired editors yawning)

-------------

Another version of this issue's cover is by Alex XXX, shooting famous model in Palau, very beautiful. The lethal power is very large and can definitely attract the home guys. However, we still agreed that the cover version of ruffian Zai Zai has an even bigger lethal power.

= end =

Bua ha ha ha !!! Zaizai's lethal power is indeed SUPER POTENT!! Even the guys acknowledge it. :D

sytwo

Edited by sytwo, 06 November 2009 - 04:08 AM.

#39 alynn_zie186

alynn_zie186

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:08 AM

arghhh!!..just typing a lot of word suddenly my PC shutting down!!.. hate hate hate!!.. retype all over again...so tired!!..

btw... hye all of u!!!!!!!..new day again!!... tomorrow is holiday ..time for enjoy!!..hehehe

Sytwo
Totally agree with u…!!.. they put more weight to ZZ now!!..not even producer do it..now Mark also dare talking bout his participation depends on ZZ.. come on!!..what all this for??.. ZZ cannot involve because of their fault …..keep postponing the shooting..even…if they not finish writing the script yet why they're too busy talking bout filming??..still not confirm right?..what the ………….. arghh….my blood going too high now!!... I really afraid ZZ too depressed and blame himself because failing this BnW movie.. even he do nothing!! Why they put more pressure to ZZ?..

I know..the reality is…… they want ZZ to gain profit……they know ZZ price to them.. …. BnW will have a lot of changes without ZZ..i mean the originality will break..but BnW has its own strength to attract people…. Even they will lose a little bit of ZZ fans to watch BnW movie especially me…. Investor wouldn't take a risk to invest in this movie without knowing how much they can get back as a return…simple to say.. in any movie…its very risky to use newbie and unknown actor unless they're really good..as for mark…he already received the award so this is his platform to perform well in the future… to find other actor who can suit as Pizi also not really easy…he must be different than ZZ at the same time maintain the ruffian character… so..good luck to them laa!!... to gain must fee d pain... I have no interest bout BnW if no ZZ.. I know its quite immature of me if only want to see Zz not because the quality of movie..but I'm ordinary fan and have a right to choose what I want..if outside there a million have a same thought like me so only BnW lover will watch it…. they must ‘paid' whatever they did to ZZ before….. my love and interest only for ZZ….

N&DBis
Hye u!!... refer to ur question….. hemm.. I dreaming to see ZZ act as a young single father who is not married but need to take care of child not his own……. He willing to take care of this child with care and love…..playing together…..give whatever his ‘'child'' want even he himself not have enough money…. But because of this child illegally taken by him for more than years …. The police take the child away ……this young man fight for it..and willing to do everything to get the child back ..But because of his unstable life he fail….. he work hard to fight until one parent adopt the child……. What happen next?..hehehe….

dont know what else to say..need to post as quickly as possible before my PC shutting down again... hahaha!! ;D
btw..thanks to all junkies!!!!!!!!!..love u guys!!!!!....

with love ,
alynn

Edited by alynn_zie186, 06 November 2009 - 04:37 AM.

#40 zitian

zitian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:21 AM

Hye u!!... refer to ur question….. hemm.. I dreaming to see ZZ act as a young single father who is not married but need to take care of child not his own……. He willing to take care of this child with care and love…..playing together…..give whatever his ‘'child'' want even he himself not have enough money…. But because of this child illegally taken by him for more than years …. The police take the child away ……this young man fight for it..and willing to do everything to get the child back ..But because of his unstable life he fail….. he work hard to fight until one parent adopt the child……. What happen next?..hehehe….

Alynn..that's a great story ! Wow..why don't you post it to VIC..maybe Zai Zai can read it..
Imagine how ZZ act as a single father...very busy..mesh everything..yelling a lot... but also impressed his warm heart...clapclap :thumbsup :thumbsup So, what happen next ? I can't wait your story patiently...write the continued immediately, please...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users