season: Winter
colour: light colour (white)
fruit: honeydew
beverage: ice-blended lychee
food: chicken wings, seafood
language: Chinese

Links
http://www.annieman.com/

Edited by Zyphere, 27 November 2005 - 06:02 PM.

#2 Guests

• Guests

Posted 13 January 2004 - 11:45 AM

Yup.. Annie Man is pretty... She usually looks pretty in "ancient" series... she's "cute" in the babyish way... But yeah... she's a pretty good actor too... And lol!! she loves bowling, that's funny, but it's different at the same time... 163... Hey, that's about my height... And I'm a dragon too... Yeah... :)

#3 Guests

• Guests

Posted 14 January 2004 - 01:21 AM

Come on guys lets post more pics of ANNIE!!!

Here is a pretty new pic of Annie from her chinese fan club! She's soooo pretty isn't she???
Posted Image

#4 Guest_Lulu_*

Guest_Lulu_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2004 - 06:11 PM

Yup.. Annie Man is pretty... She usually looks pretty in "ancient" series... she's "cute" in the babyish way... But yeah... she's a pretty good actor too... And lol!! she loves bowling, that's funny, but it's different at the same time... 163... Hey, that's about my height... And I'm a dragon too... Yeah... :)

lol u have lots of things in comment w/ annie hehhehe yeah annie man is so cute she lookes so younge like a teenager

#5 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:15 AM

i like annie but i didnt like her in PITNOL cuase she stopped charmaine and steven from being together but then that was a pretty big idea of the story so she had to be in there, and besides she was a good person

#6 smoonie

smoonie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:35 AM

Come on guys lets post more pics of ANNIE!!!

Here is a pretty new pic of Annie from her chinese fan club! She's soooo pretty isn't she???
http://annieman.my.n...-11-02_v020.jpg

@_@ this is such a cute picture of annie! i really like that outfit :D

ooo...that one i like too :lol: annie's so cute with chilam ^^

Edited by m1ss, 15 August 2004 - 02:59 AM.

#7 Guest_iceccy_*

Guest_iceccy_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2004 - 05:33 AM

She is very cute, Can't wait to see her new series. Is that true she and Sunny gonna co-star together? Love Annie and Chi Lam in "Take my Word for It"

#8 Guests

• Guests

Posted 17 January 2004 - 01:53 AM

i tihnk annie and chilam were cute together but there is one funny thing, chilam was like a foot taller than her which kinda made it wierd lookin when they hugged

#9 Bingcute

Bingcute

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 04:39 AM

I don't think Sunny that old. How old is he anyone know. Can't wait to watch Annie and Sunny. Just a momment. The Sunny you guy talk about is that SunnyChan?

#10 Guests

• Guests

Posted 17 January 2004 - 08:33 PM

so yea thats why i don't think paring annie and sunny up is not the best idea

#11 smoonie

smoonie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 04:52 AM

sunny is bout 43 i think or 42

43?! get out....i didn't think he was that old.

#12 Guests

• Guests

Posted 18 January 2004 - 05:02 AM

Areu guys sure bc I think Sunny is around 35 or something...but whoa if he really is over 40 then dang! I don't think Annie will look that good with him anyways. But Chilam and Annie were really cute though...and no the height doesn't look weird at all. Charmaine is around Annie's height.

Peace & Serenity

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 08:36 PM

Posted Image

[Oriental Daily]

2003 has been a hard year for people in Hong Kong and as a Hong Kong person, Annie Man has much sympathy, so entering the year of the monkey, Annie took a trip especially to Wong Tai Sin to make a wish and ask for blessing. She hopes that Hong Kong's economy will improve massively and for everyone to be happy. For herself, she hopes for a breakthrough in her career and to try new things.

Arriving at Wong Tai Sin Temple, Annie got a lucky fortune stick and having heard that the wishes for love at Wong Tai Sin are very successful, she has also wished for this. On the career side, the fortune teller say that she will have a lot of gossip, so she must not believe many people and fall for their tricks. As for her romances, the teller seemed to make Annie smile sweetly. She says afterwards: "The fortune says that I should not have such high expecatations of my boyfriend because he has already dome a lot of things for me. It says for me to be more content and that our relationship will be even better in the middle of the year. (Have you thought about getting married?) I am not mature enough yet and this is the driving time in my career, so I will not get married just yet!"

creds-tvbspacenews.blogspot

#14 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 11:37 AM

I only saw her before in one show, and thats the Lengendary Four Aces...and I think she did quite well in that :)

#15 Guests

• Guests

Posted 01 February 2004 - 04:39 PM

Hi! Everybody, these old magazines of Annie Man is for sale. I hope that if anybody is interested, please email me at celia0305@yahoo.com. I will be very glad to entertain your questions.Mailing fee wil be charge to you

1) TVB # 277, Hk$10 - cover + 4 pages inside
2) Next #706, HK$20 - have I page inside
3) Sudden Weekly #426, HK$10 - have 1 page inside

#16 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4191 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 06:40 AM

whats Annie's newest series? i think she's filming one with Evergreen Mak but im not sure.. =\

eeee, i hope these pics show up! =D

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 Guests

• Guests

Posted 17 February 2004 - 04:50 PM

Luv Annie Man in TMWFI

Yeah, I love Annie and Chilam too in TMWFI. They were soooooooo cute!!!! :love:
The ending was too fast. They should have show more scenes with Annie and Chilam together.

#18 smoonie

smoonie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 06:46 PM

uh huh. i thought the ending was sorta rushed too. but they're just too cute. :D especially when he was listing like a million of those reasons why she should give him another shot.

#19 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4191 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 09:26 AM

Chilam & Annie are really cute.. and i like Stephen Au with Annie too (BF II) and also Kevin & Annie (Slim Chances). hehe actually Annie makes a good couple with lotsa ppl =]

More pics:

Posted Image

http://www.spcnet.tv...eman/annie7.jpg

Edited by ichik0, 17 September 2005 - 03:39 AM.

#20 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4191 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 07:12 AM

more pics! hehe =D

these are from Colourful Life, remember that series? hehe Frankie & Annie were reallie cute =D

Posted Image

http://www.stareastn.../pic/pic_11.jpg

cell phone ad, credit: Yip & hoyang_gwong!

Posted Image

credit: Kim

http://ourworld.cs.c..._photo_jan3.jpg

credit: hoyang_kwong

http://annieman.my.n...files/annie.jpg

Edited by ichik0, 17 September 2005 - 03:40 AM.

#21 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4191 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 05:53 AM

Name : Annie Man Chung-Han
Birthdate : 20 July 1976
Birthplace : HongKong
Chinese horoscope : Dragon
Horoscope: Cancer
Blood Type : B
Chieu Cao : 1m63
weight: 45kg
hobbies: surf net, watching movies, bowling
family: parents, 1 older brother, 1 younger brother

TVB SERIES:
Legendary Four Aces (2000)
Colorful Life (2001)
Seven Sisters (2001)
Slim Chances (2002)
Burning Flame II (2002)
Whatever It Takes (2002)
Take My Word For It (2002)
Perish In The Name Of Love (2003)
Greed Mask (2003)
To Love With No Regrets (2004)

Filming: One Beautiful Spear

Credit: conkhicon

Posted Image

#22 breakerz

breakerz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 06:17 AM

hmm... i've only watched a few of her shows but i think she can act really well... but her roles were mostly supporting roles. despite that, i can see she does put in a lot a effort. well... all the best to Annie! :lol?:

#23 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4191 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 05:17 AM

Yup, her roles are usually pretty good! She's so cute =] Who do you think she makes the best couple with?

Kevin Cheng [Slim Chances]
Chilam Cheung [TMWFI]
Frankie Lam [Colourful Life]
Benny Chan [Whatever It Takes]

#24 Guests

• Guests

Posted 04 June 2004 - 01:48 AM

watching her in love with no regrets now .................. her acting is good but i don't like her character in that way ...... :loool:

#25 mistic_unicorn396

mistic_unicorn396

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 June 2004 - 09:33 AM

awww she's so cute
i luved her and benny 2gethor in whatever it takes
they make a cute couple :wasntme

#26 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4191 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 10:06 PM

Annie looks SOO gorgeous, like an angel in these! =) It's from "One Beautiful Spear"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: YIP - http://annieman.my.n...topic.php?t=278 and CussieB

#27 mikomi

mikomi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 08:41 PM

aw, she's adorable. It seems like 2002 is the year that she had filmed the most series (as the main lead). After that, blah... she has dropped to only second lead. I hope TVB would give her more main roles because she deserves it. Looks how cute she is with that baby-ish face, like Jimmy Lin. They both have very cute young faces. clapclap

#28 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4191 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:45 PM

some very cute news on Annie.. awww ^^

Posted Image

[Ta Kung Pao]

Annie Man will be 28 years old on the 20th of this month and although she has never liked diamonds, she asked her boyfriend for a pair of diamond earrings this year, leaving him rather shocked and accusing her of being materialistic. Annie laughs: "I rarely ask for presents, but I saw an article in a magazine on this and wanted them. (How many carat of diamonds did you ask for from your boyfriend?) The most important thing is the design, the weight is not important." As for her boyfriend calling her materialistic, she offers a valid reason, saying that her ears are very sensitive, so she can only wear 'real' jewellery.

When asked what she would do if her boyfriend gave her diamonds and proposed to her at the same time, would she agree? Annie laughs: "No, that wouldn't be right. Birthday is birthday, how can you be so insincere? Anyway, he knows my personality, if he comes on so suddenly, I will fall out with him." Annie and her boyfriend have been together for almost ten years and it is about time they got married. She smiles: "I still have some youth, I can still choose some more and we are not mature enough to start a family just yet." She says that she is a very traditional person, so she will not divorce after she gets married and as a result, she needs to be absolutely sure before she gets married to avoid any future regrets.

Also, Annie says that she likes Mickey Mouse and Snow White and she remembers that five years ago, she went to Tokyo Disneyland for the first time, where as well as going on all the rides, she went on a major shopping spree, even keeping the soft drink cups as a memento after drinking out of it. She laughs: "I remember just before they closed, I was still buying like crazy when my boyfriend disappeared and later I found that because he was so tired, he had fallen asleep on the seat behind the door, like a homeless person and I felt a little bad about it."

http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#29 HeavenlyCharm

HeavenlyCharm

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 01:44 PM

I really like this actress, because she can act and she is so cute. Can annie sing too? She is great in WIT, the fist time i saw her it was in the secret battle of the majesty with Kwong Wah. Annie had a small role, it's cool now she is promoted, and get start to get leader role.

a wallpaper of Annie

http://img.photobuck...ung/annie54.jpg

#30 masterXE

masterXE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 09:47 PM

annie is so pretty and a great actress, too bad she only gets supporting roles, i liked her alot in slim chances with kevin. they were so cute, hope they get paired up again

#31 lil_lovely

lil_lovely

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 05:53 AM

i luv that serie too! they were such a cute couple...Annie has a very very cute baby face which is why she's so cute! hehe i saw her in this game show but i 4got the name of it...it had Lydia as a host and people just answer question...i can't really remember...

#32 Guests

• Guests

Posted 14 August 2004 - 01:20 AM

I really like annie,,,,she so cute in her babyishish ways...:D....Have ne1 seen ne new late release with aniie in it? havent seen aniie for a while

#33 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3655 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 06:28 AM

I really like annie,,,,she so cute in her babyishish ways...:D....Have ne1 seen ne new late release with aniie in it? havent seen aniie for a while

have you seen to love with no regrets? other than that, her other series is one beautiful spear, which i think is still filming...

#34 jen0428

jen0428

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 03:55 PM

if you go on this website http://annieman.my.n...topic.php?t=331 then there are new pics of annie in a food commercial. credit goes to hoyan_gwong who post it on annie's forum.

#35 m1ss

m1ss

all5TAR++

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6230 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 06:37 AM

^^here's a picture of the food commercial Annie is in
Posted Image
thanks to http://annieman.my.net-yan.com

Annie Man had always gives the audience the impression of ‘forever young', which is why she was given the nick name ‘Lian Mui (teenage girl)'. But she is quite mature and thinks it's very important to take care of other, especially her other half.

Annie hardly ever talks about her boyfriend in front of other, but this time when asked by our reporter, she answered the question with a sweet smile, “I had been with him for three years already. It was our friends that introduced us. He and I are the love at first sight type. I really like this type of romance feeling. But at the moment I thought he already have a girlfriend.” Annie admit that she act quite motherly, especially when taking care of her boyfriend. In return, everything that her boyfriend had done for her had touched her heart very much. “During these few years, he had kept sending cards to me. No matter if it was holidays, birthday, or even when he missed or thought of me, he would send me a card. I had saved up all the cards he had sent me. Now there is about enough to fill up the entire shoebox.”

Annie said that when they were first dating, her boyfriend was still in college. He wasn't that considerate about her career back then, but after he had started working he slowly becomes more understanding toward her. He no longer tries to interfere with her work, including her decision to renew contract with ATV or not.

“A lot of co-workers I had known are no longer working with ATV, which really gives me a bit of the hopelessness feeling.” Annie said that until now ATV still hadn't written a renewal contract for her yet. “For example, in the past, the company had sent out a list of recognition, I was among the list too, but in the end they had quite disappointed me.” She didn't want to mention much about whether she'll renew her contract or not. (Her contract with ATV will end by December of this year.) Other company had came to her to talk about signing her, but she told them she needed to think about some points clearly first before she make any decision.

No matter if it's about her career or relationship, Annie Man follow the phrase ‘Take matter as they come' to face matter. As for asked if she'll consider changing her work environment, she replied that she might consider exploring new territory. The reason is very simple she said, “Because I'm still young, it'll be alright if I don't succeed. If I fail, I could've always just goes get married!” Apparently, her relationship with her boyfriend is very stable for her to even have this thought in mind

#36 Teufel66

Teufel66

Nobody Knows

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1431 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 05:56 AM

Some of Annies TVB series
Legendary 4 Aces
Colourful Life
Whatever it Takes
Take my Word for it
Perish in the name of Love
Burning Flame II
Slim Chances
To love with No Regrets
One beautiful Spear..

I love Annie! she always plays cute kind and understanding characters..im glad tvb gave her a villain role in tlwnr..shes a great actress!..she needs more lead roles though! :D

#37 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 August 2004 - 12:13 PM

have you seen to love with no regrets? other than that, her other series is one beautiful spear, which i think is still filming...

Yeah i seen To love with no regrets...OMG she a evil girl in there! hehehe...but sall Good! Who her boyfriend? anyone have a Pic? is he in showbiz?...hhehheh are they cute as Chilam and Annie? In "One beautifl spear" is annie lead role?

#38 Guests

• Guests

Posted 20 August 2004 - 06:40 PM

annie man is prettty but isnt she really short??
shes pretty but in some angles.. its not that good.. u know wut i mean rite?? she looks weird sometimes and really preettty other times.. i dont know.. she loooks better in ancient shows then modern oness.. i dont know but most girls look better in old times.. i think its because of the hair and makeup?? but dotn look as good in now a days shows. wut series is annie man in nexT?? how does her boyfriend look like?? didnt they date forr a few years already?

#39 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3655 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 06:33 AM

annie man is prettty but isnt she really short??
shes pretty but in some angles.. its not that good.. u know wut i mean rite?? she looks weird sometimes and really preettty other times.. i dont know.. she loooks better in ancient shows then modern oness.. i dont know but most girls look better in old times.. i think its because of the hair and makeup?? but dotn look as good in now a days shows. wut series is annie man in nexT?? how does her boyfriend look like?? didnt they date forr a few years already?

wow, yeah, on the first page, 163 cm comes out to 5'3, that is kinda short i guess

her next series is one beautiful spear

#40 Guests

• Guests

Posted 27 August 2004 - 07:08 PM

i thought annie was jokes in to love with no regrets...she played out her character well being the selfish, snobby rich girl, she wasn't really evil evil because she did have a heart and it was funny watching her trick people and bossing them around...amy and sherming i thought their characters were funny too...finally tvb gave her a different role and she came through just fine...i hope she'll play truly cold-hearted evil character in a mystery drama or something sometime in the future...that would be interesing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: annie man, man chung han

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users