TV Station

Hunan 湖南卫视

Cast

Blue Lan Zheng Long 藍正龍

Posted Image

Zhang Jia Ni 张嘉倪

Posted Image

Posted Image

The sizzling long kiss between the charismatic Blue Lan and Jenny Zhang….so romantic and sweet… :iloveyou: :thumbsup haha…

Ying Er 颖儿

Posted Image

Peng Yang 彭杨

Posted Image

Cast List

Blue Lan Zheng Long as Ou Yang Chen

Jenny Zhang Jia Ni as Zhang Xiao Rou

Ying Er as Lu Tian Er

Zhang Dan Feng as Lin An Di

Lu Hu as Hou Qi Sheng

Zhong Xin Ling as Yi Jian Mei

Peng Yang as Wei Ling

Ni Jing Yang as Li Wei

Ge Lei as He Yuan Yuan

Li Dong Lin as Zhang San Feng

Wang Xin Yu as Shi Tou

He Ling as Mo Fa Xiao Tian Wang

Yu Dan Lin as Wang Xiang Lu

He Ming Han as Pi Xian

Chen Heng as Yong En

Jiang Yue as Yu Fei

In Chinese:

Spoiler

Screenplay/Scriptwriter:

Qiong Yao 琼瑶

Director

Ding Yang Guo 丁仰国

Filming Date

Oct 2009

Airing

26 July 2010

Synopsis

The optimistic and forward going girl Zhang Xiao Rou came to Shanghai to develop with great ambitions, however, she realized that she has purchased a counterfeit ticket at the train station, at this awkward situation, the cultured and refined Ou Yang Chen came to her rescue. Xiao Rou went for interview at a television station and the person who leads her is director, Lin An Di who is very bad tempered. She was very exhausted after each day of hard work and did not receive any praises, but Xiao Rou is always cheerful and meet people with a smiling face. Xiao Rou and Ou Yang Chen having known each other, admire one another talent and appreciate each other. But Ou Yang Chen has one concern and dare not express. Xiao Rou is full of curiosity on Ou Yang Chen and she also has a sense of loss. An Di change from a strict and cool guy to a person with determined tender feelings. This made Xiao Rou unable to withstand. At this moment, the ex-girlfriend Lu Tian Er who is always on the mind appeared! There was an article under the ‘Lost and Found' column displayed in the notice board: ‘8 years ago famous dance star – Lu Tian Er arduous strive to success story'. At this spur of the moment, Xiao Rou professionalism as well as love will be put on ordeal, An Di is by her side, and eventually, Xiao Rou overcome her emotions and develop in the next phrase of her career.

Talented Blue Lan's Thread!

Edited by Ocean168, 04 August 2010 - 06:58 PM.

#2 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:23 PM

News on the new drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong':

New drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' 《丝丝心动》is very Qiong Yao but do not create bawl, Ying Er look forward to meeting Blue Lan Zheng Long

Tuesday October 13, 2009 China

Posted Image

Source: http://ent.sina.com....352728250.shtml

Translation: Ocean168@http://asianfanatics.net

SINA Entertainment reports that the new drama  ‘Si Si Xin Dong' 《丝丝心动》starring Blue Lan Zheng Long, Ying Er and Zhang Jia Ni are currently filming at Xiamen, this drama has a strong cast, not only did it gathered together the first-line prominent stars of the era from both Taiwan and China, they invited Qiong Yao to be the scriptwriter for the drama and the director, Shen Yi  of the current popular drama ‘Liu Xing Yu'《流星雨》being aired in Hunan Television will be engaged to direct in this new drama.

Mainland, Taiwan first line Idol Film Stars Join Force

Blue Lan Zheng Long: Having completed TTV, Sanlih's drama: ‘Easy Fortune Happy Life', venture into China to act again, and he accepted Hunan Satelite new drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'《丝丝心动》.

Ying Er: Having paired with Yu Rong Kuang as the old and young combination in the current popular drama: ‘Fei Zui Feng Huang'《翡翠凤凰》, her popularity has risen and now has become one of Mainland prominent female stars of the era, and having concluded the launching ceremony of ‘Fei Zui Feng Huang' held in Beijing, came to Xiamen immediately to join in the filming of ‘Si Si Xin Dong' with the other crew members.

Zhang Jia Ni: She has splendid performance in ‘Yi Lian Yu Meng' 《一帘幽梦》

Splendid Storyline and it is very Qiong Yao

The optimistic and forward going girl Zhang Xiao Rou came to Shanghai to develop with great ambitions, however, she realized that she has purchased a counterfeit ticket at the train station, at this awkward situation, the cultured and refined Ou Yang Chen came to her rescue. Xiao Rou went for interview at a television station and the person who leads her is director, Lin An Di who is very bad tempered. She was very exhausted after each day of hard work and did not receive any praises, but Xiao Rou is always cheerful and meet people with a smiling face. Xiao Rou and Ou Yang Chen having known each other, admire one another talent and appreciate each other. But Ou Yang Chen has one concern and dare not express. Xiao Rou is full of curiosity on Ou Yang Chen and she also has a sense of loss. An Di change from a strict and cool guy to a person with determined tender feelings. This made Xiao Rou unable to withstand. At this moment, the ex-girlfriend Lu Tian Er who is always on the mind appeared! There was an article under the ‘Lost and Found' column displayed in the notice board: ‘8 years ago famous dance star – Lu Tian Er arduous strive to success story'. At this spur of the moment, Xiao Rou professionalism as well as love will be put on ordeal, An Di is by her side, and eventually, Xiao Rou overcome her emotions and develop in the next phrase of her career.

‘Si Si Xin Dong' is not a flurry of rain, Ying Er is confident of herself

Whether this drama will become a drama of bout, Ying Er is not worried at all, she has read the script a number of times, and felt that the story is very touching, and in addition, there are so many outstanding partners working together, she is awaiting and longing to meet up with Blue Lan Zheng Long, and they have linked up good conversation with one another, and this will be a very moving drama which is worthy for the audience to look forward to

---------------------------------

The suave male lead Blue Lan is currently filming at Xiamen, China. His fans went in search of him to capture his whereabouts at Xiamen...haha...

Pictures of charismatic Blue's footage at Xiamen: :iloveyou:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Care to know more about the dashing and talented male lead Blue Lan, explore his thread over here for more fabulous stuff on him: :thumbsup :iloveyou:

http://asianfanatics...s...7546&st=240

#3 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:54 AM

There will be 20 episodes in this new drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' 《丝丝心动》 :D

Some other footprints of the talented Blue Lan filming at Xiamen..haha.. :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Visit Blue Lan's thread for more updates and fabulous stuff on him over here:
:iloveyou:

Click me!Visit Versatile Blue Lan thread!

#4 cfensi

cfensi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 03:52 PM

No offense, and nothing against Lan Zhenlong, because I always thought he was hot, but I'm seriously ticked that they keep giving Taiwanese (or HK) actors the lead roles in Chinese idol dramas. Idol dramas are like the fastest route to popularity, because the leads don't have to be great actors as long as their roles are romantic. People will fall in love with them easily...they get fanbases easily. And all of these get-famous-quick idol roles are not given to the mainland guys who have to work extra hard to get noticed in non-romantic type roles.

I wish they would switch it...give the roles to Taiwanese actresses, and build up the mainland guys. Because right now...since the male idol actors from Taiwan and HK are give these roles for their fanbase (guys have greater fanbases than girls) it's so freaking lopsided. There's tons of budding mainland actresses but the guys are left to rot.

There's so many mainland actors who are professionally trained, very talented and incredibly hot, and no one casts them. And it's pissing me off that they have to wait until they're like 30 to be famous...if they're lucky. Jing Dong has a resume a mile long, he's 33, he's one of the hottest guys I've ever seen...and he's still not famous.

Edited by cfensi, 25 October 2009 - 04:06 PM.

#5 emptysky

emptysky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 06:51 PM

@cfensi: definitely agree with that. I'm surprised to see him in a Mainland drama. I have nothing against MingDao, but ever since his hit series Prince Turn Into Frog, he's been pretty active in China. More opportunities need to be given to Mainland actors. D:

#6 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 05:22 AM

Wow! Did not know you all have responded and in this manner..haha..

It is just too bad that the Mainland producers do not recognised their own actors….haha..

This has nothing to do with the Taiwanese male actors…

Anyhow, this is not the talented Blue Lan first Mainland (China) series..he acted in a few already
be it movies or dramas...haha...some time back...

He has in fact collaborated with a number of artistes from Taiwan, Hong Kong and China..in various
kinds of movies and dramas etc :iloveyou: :thumbsup

#7 kitkatz23

kitkatz23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:22 AM

Jing Dong has a resume a mile long, he's 33, he's one of the hottest guys I've ever seen...and he's still not famous.

Who is Jing Dong? What has he acted in? Have you got a photo?

#8 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:37 PM

Hello Everyone :D

This thread is dedicated to the upcoming drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' and the stars of this drama.

For other Mainland dramas or stars, if you do not mind, hope that we can minimise the discussion,
if not, we may be off topic..haha.. :D

Charismatic Blue Lan has updated his blog today with pictures taken at Xiamen, China…haha..

Just take a look at this picture of Blue Lan…so handsome and gorgeous…beyond words… :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Keen to see more elite pictures of Blue..go over to his thread over here:
:)

Click me!Visit the Talented Blue Lan's thread!

#9 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:42 AM

Another exclusive picture of the dashing Blue Lan taken in Xiamen…makes one more excited about the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'…haha.. :iloveyou:

Posted Image

Excited to see more pictures of the charismatic Blue Lan, explore his thread over here: :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Visit the Talented Blue Lan's thread!

#10 cfensi

cfensi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:04 PM

Sorry I dropped and vented in this thread. It was kind of random I know, and it's nothing specifically against Lan Zhenlong. It's just frustrating to see this happening again so much when Hunan saw that they could do wonders with an unknown in Meteor Shower. Zhang Han became popular overnight. But of course that was produced by eeMedia's division in Hunan TV. Hopefully Long Danni carries her cast unknowns approach to the rest of Hunan TV.

@cfensi: definitely agree with that. I'm surprised to see him in a Mainland drama. I have nothing against MingDao, but ever since his hit series Prince Turn Into Frog, he's been pretty active in China. More opportunities need to be given to Mainland actors. D:

Blue actually was the lead in an old unpopular Chinese series, Golden age or something. The second lead was the gorgeous Shanghai Film Academy graduate Yan Kuan, who has yet to get really famous since he always gets the second lead. The series was supposed to be like "Jin Fen Shi Jia" but it was nowhere near as popular.

Back in the days of Jin Fen Shi Jia, Chinese dramas weren't high-paying or popular enough to grab Taiwanese/HK actors. In those days China would cast young mainland actors . Like Chen Kun and Lu Yi were fresh out of acting school. Now China pays better than TW and HK and the TW/HK actors come for the money. Some people like the money and the greater range of roles they can get in China so much that they stay, like Wallace Chung and Wallace Huo.

And for some reason, the Chinese companies give idol roles to the idol actor because they know they have the same fanbase as the group who watch idol/romantic dramas. So it's a vicious cycle where the "get-famous-quick" roles are given to the same idol actors who already got famous through those roles. Meanwhile, very talented and good looking actors are stuck in roles that might be very hard to play, but roles that won't gain them the fanbase they need.

Edited by cfensi, 28 October 2009 - 03:08 PM.

#11 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:15 AM

Hello Cfensi :)

Can see that you are upset over so many Taiwan and Hong Kong stars penetrating into the Mainland
Showbiz and given leading roles while the Mainland actors are left out.

Take it easy….the showbiz is a realistic world….the producers are inviting the HK / Taiwan stars
over to act…it could be a win-win situation….the stars earn big bucks and the producers likewise..

Whether it is fair or not, it is not up to the audience or fans to determine….

For the stars to achieve fame and success, it also depends on their pulling power and the acceptance of the viewers…

Of course the packaging and other factors including publicity, the charisma of the stars, the script etc play a significant part…

For me, it is very simple...so long i like the drama, i will watch ...and if the leading stars appeal
to me, i will support and i am not bothered whether they are HK, Taiwan or China stars....
anyhow, viewing dramas and movies are for entertainment...haha..

Anyhow, Blue Lan is not an idol actor….he is an actor with substance and;

Blue has acted in serious dramas and movies and he has achieved an award as a promising
actor in the Venice Film Festival. :thumbsup

Blue Lan has been in the showbiz for more than 10 years already….

And by the way, Blue has not acted in the drama called: ‘Jin Fen Shi Jia,'.

He has acted in a number of other Mainland dramas and movies etc and just to name two of the titles: :)

In 2005, Blue acted with Cao Ying (曹颖) in a China (Mainland) drama called: 《日落之前爱上你》.

In 2006, Blue acted with Qin Lan (秦岚) in the Mainland movie called: ‘Heaven in 10 days'《十日天堂》 .

For updates and other fabulous stuff on the talented Blue Lan, explore his thread over here: :iloveyou:

#12 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:14 PM

Look at this adorable picture of Blue Lan Zheng Long being captured by his fan while filming at Xiamen…haha.. :iloveyou:

Blue is so studious…reading the script or a book when it was not his turn to perform..haha..

Posted Image

Today, there is another piece of news on the charming Blue Lan. :D

You can read it over at the Asian Entertainment News Session over here:

Blue Lan Zheng Long stands on stage for endorsement of jewellery dressed in the most matching black and white colours

Alternatively, you can also catch the news over in Blue Lan's thread: :)

#13 vicki

vicki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:45 PM

I usually don't really like Blue Lan acting but the story looks good.I don't know about other actresses. Thank you for the pictures of the filming process.

#14 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:48 AM

I usually don't really like Blue Lan acting but the story looks good.I don't know about other actresses. Thank you for the pictures of the filming process.

Hi Vicki

You are welcome! :)

It is such a great pity that you do not really appreciate Blue Lan's acting..haha..

He is one of the more refined, talented, outstanding and top actors in Taiwan…
in terms of outlook, acting, character etc.. :thumbsup

And definitely my favourite Taiwanese actor now…haha… :iloveyou: :thumbsup

If you have watched Blue's two captivating dramas namely: ‘I Do' and ‘Easy Fortune Happy Life'
you will know what I meant…haha.. clapclap

Maybe you will change your mind after watching these two dramas….haha..he really impressed
the audience! clapclap

I do look forward to this new drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'…haha… :D

Watch out for more updates…I will post it here if there are further developments…
:)

#15 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:19 PM

Several fans from other provinces of Mainland, China, travelled all the way to see the versatile Blue Lan at Xiamen. Blue was so touched by their gesture and he is also very concerned for their safety and well-being.

The drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' really makes one ‘丝丝心动' impresses… :thumbsup

Another picture of the suave Blue Lan where fans swoon over... haha...:iloveyou:

Posted Image

Keen to know more about the Versatile Blue Lan, move over to his thread at here: :)

Lately, there are two pieces of news on the talented Blue Lan and you can read them over at the
Asian Entertainment News Session at here: :D

Blue Lan Zheng Long conquer the Xin Sheng overhead bridge! Top models group brace up in a row for the charity run!

Prominent Designer employed by Hollywood Stars praised Blue Lan Zheng Long for being handsome!

#16 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:21 AM

A picture of the talented Blue Lan with Zhang Jia Ni in the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'.. :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

#17 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:04 AM

Snap shots of the dashing Blue Lan at Xiamen filming… :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:20 PM

More amazing pictures of the dashing Blue Lan at Xiamen filming the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'. :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Move over to the talented Blue Lan's thread for more fabulous stuff on him over here:
:thumbsup :iloveyou:

#19 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:24 AM

How many girls have Blue Lan Zheng Long been with? Zhang Jia Ni knows.

Saturday December 19, 2009 Taiwan

Source: UDN

Posted Image

Blue Lan Zheng Long and Qiong Yao's favourite actress, Zhang Jia Ni partnered in the Mainland drama:
‘Si Si Xin Dong'「絲絲心動」 and in the drama they are deeply in love with each other. Outside filming, they also become
close friends who will talk about anything under the sun. Both of them played ‘telling the truth' game once they are drinking, and
Blue Lan who normally keep things within himself, even revealed to Zhang Jia Ni his secret including who he has been on bed with before.

Hunan Satellite Television place great emphasis on the new drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' and they are grooming Zhang Jia Ni; she and Blue Lan
portrayed the role of a television host and a photographer respectively. There is a scene where Blue Lan has to carry Zhang Jia Ni and
he commented that she is the lightest female star he had ever carried so far and Zhang Jia Ni is very assured to let him carry her.

Both of them have a friend named Qin Lan, and through her, they became close. Blue Lan had acted with Qin Lan in ‘Zhong Hua Ying Xiong'
「中華英雄」,
and Qin Lan and Zhang Jia Ni have acted as sisters in ‘You Jian Yi Nian You Meng' 「又見一簾幽夢」.
Qin Lan even displayed her loyalty to friends and called Hunan Television to look after her friend, Blue Lan Zheng Long.

And Blue Lan and Zhang Jia Ni became close friends very rapidly and they can joke together. In the eyes of Blue Lan, Zhang Jia Ni is a
typical Sichuan girl, and she can take any form of jokes and does not get agitated. However, the real reason for their friendship to increase
by leaps and bounds is Blue's recommendation of drinking whisky to Zhang Jia Ni. They both agreed to play the game of frankness after
drinking and Blue Lan is not afraid of being exposed and answered questions posed. Was Jocelyn Wang being mentioned as Blue's girlfriend?
And the answer is no.

Blue Lan came back to Taiwan for a short while to make costume in acting for director Wang Xiao Di new movie: ‘UMA'and he will be acting
as an Instructor for marathon runners. And the producer, Huang Li Ming's nephew Xiang Xiang who is Huang Zhong Kun's son will also have
an important role to play.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just translated this piece of news and submitted to Asian Entertainment News column. For your reading pleasure first. :D

It is impressive that Blue Lan will be acting in a movie titled: 'UMA' after filming 'Si Si Xin Dong' . And I am glad
to see that Blue Lan and Zhang Jia Ni have become close friends..haha...
:thumbsup :iloveyou:

#20 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:45 AM

You can also read the above piece of news over at the Asian Entertainment News Session over here: :D

How many girls have Blue Lan Zheng Long been with? Zhang Jia Ni knows

Or read it over the talented Blue Lan's thread. Do explore his thread for more fabulous stuff and updated news on him over here: :)

Click here to explore the Talented Blue Lan's Thread!

Currently Blue Lan has just flew over to Hunan to finish filming the final parts of the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'.

The Mainland actors have one after another completed their portions…haha..

Another picture of the gorgeous Blue Lan…(fresh from the oven)…his latest snapshot… :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

#21 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 08:56 AM

Here is a paragraph of news relating to the dashing Blue Lan's new drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong':)

Translated for your reading pleasure…haha… :D

The new drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' is Hunan's Satellite Television significant drama for the year 2010. Ying Er is happy and feel honoured
to act in this series. In the drama, she is partnering with Taiwan's Dashing Male Lead, Blue Lan Zheng Long and she revealed that
Blue is a very cool person. At the first sight of a pretty female, Blue did not really address her but only nodded his head. And when filming
till about one-third of the drama, Blue would then speak to her occasionally. And to befriend a ‘cool' guy, Ying Er has her own method.
She would chat cold jokes. However, Blue is the one who is expert in delivery cold jokes. And they would both exchange cold jokes
and eventually get to know one another. Blue would articulate numerous cold jokes whether they are humourous or not.

Spoiler

Some pictures of the charismatic Blue Lan with Ying Er in the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'..haha…
:xmasthumbup :iloveyou:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me seize this opportunity to post Yuletide Greetings to One and All: :xmassmiley:

Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And may your dreams come true! :snowman :tree

#22 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:38 AM

Here is a short write-up news on the talented Blue Lan….. :xmasthumbup

Spoiler

Translated for your reading pleasure: :D

Blue Lan brings along Hunan Satellite New Drama to appear in the ‘Jin Mang Guo' Fans Section. :tree

Blue Lan is the current popular Taiwan artiste who guest starred in Meteor Garden as the cousin of Dao Ming Si and he left
an unforgettable impression and remarkable performance behind. And in ‘The Outsiders' and ‘Jin Se Nian Hua' etc dramas,
Blue Lan has credible and plausible performances, and his previous romance with Barbie Hsu has been the centre of attraction
of the media. In the year 2009, Blue Lan collaborate with Hunan Satellite Television and partnered with Zhang Jia Ni, Peng Yang,
Lu Hu etc artistes in the new inspiring youthful idol drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'. Blue Lan will be acting as the suave photographer,
Ou Yang Chen
. His seasoned acting and dashing outlook make the drama stands out. Now ‘Si Si Xin Dong' has just completed
filming. And the audience could see the outstanding and captivating performance of the spectacular Blue Lan in the video of
‘Si Si Xin Dong' when Blue Lan attends the ‘Jin Mang Guo' Fans Session 2010.

Some stunning pictures of the versatile Blue Lan in action in his upcoming drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong':
:xmasdrool :xmassmile1

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:58 PM

Hello One and All

Here's another captivating article on the charismatic Blue Lan's upcoming drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' 《丝丝心动》. :xmassmile1 :xmaswink

Spoiler

Translated in English for your reading pleasure: :D

Recently Romains Xiamen Feng De and Hunan Satellite TV drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' filming producer sign on a contract as
strategic partners, and Romains Brand participated in the shooting of the series. And while expanding the script, they promote
the Romains Brand via a cocktail reception in the series.

The new generation of Qiong Yao's drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong', was filming in Xiamen, and Taiwan's popular actor Blue Lan Zheng Long
paired with Zhang Jia Ni and they had passionate performance, and they caught the attention of the media as well as the audience.
And according to the screenplay, there is a high-end cocktail reception and therefore the producers collaborate with Romains Brand
China operations at Xiamen Feng De Company in the filming.

As the first sponsor of domestic Television dramas, Romains as a prominent brand in red wine may set a precedent, and sparks off
imported wine brand revolution.

The signing contract ceremony was a happy occasion, and the filming crew exclaimed that they hope that the Remains brand bring forth
good tidings and let the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' break ratings record. Xiamen Feng De General Manager, Yong Lei smilingly said the
filming was smooth-sailing and wish the filming will be completed successfully and bring new heights.

As planned the series will be completed early next spring, and is expected to debut in the second half of the year on television,
let us wait and see!

Source: alcohol by network

Just take a look at these mesmerising intimate pictures of the gorgeous Blue Lan with Zhang Jia Ni in their gripping drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'
:xmasdrool :xmasthumbup :tree

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#24 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 08:53 AM

Hello One and All

How's your Yuletide celebrations? Did you all enjoy Christmas Day..haha…I did…haha.. :xmasthumbup

Here is a write-up on the talented Blue Lan's role as Ou Yang Chen in his upcoming drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'. :happyhappy

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here is the translation on the Talented Blue Lan's role as Ou Yang Chen in his upcoming drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'..….for your reading pleasure….
:D

Ou Yang Chen[欧阳晨]: 28 years old :yeah

Owner of Piao Café and is the mentor and Prince of Zhang Xiao Rou [张晓柔].

Good natured, suave and refined with an air of literary and artistic disposition, charitable and not self-centred, former girlfriend,
Tian Er [天儿] was an orphan, donated most of his earnings to the orphanage.

Ou Yang Chen is romantic and devoted in love, and he has taste and savour in life. He is also adept at food and drinks management
and could observe customers' needs and preferences and his service to the guests are personal and won the guests' appreciation.
And occasionally, he would play a tune to entertain the guests, he also likes to draw and the paintings in the café are all his masterpieces.
Whoever patronize the ‘Piao' café alone, will receive a sketch cartoon from him for remembrance. He is like a ray of hope, bringing surprises
and warmth to the people, and the ‘Piao' café is famous in that town. He insists not to open any branches, and he is also not attracted to
business acquisition and maintain his own principles. With his own special artistic abilities and character, and with a brave outlook,
Ou Yang Chen actually has a secret deep inside his heart – his previous heart-breaking love, and he could not forget his former girlfriend.
In the pursuit of love, his heart is still ‘living in the past'. When he met Zhang Xiao Rou, who also has long hair resembling his previous girlfriend,
and he is touched by Xiao Rou's liveliness and vitality and she brings him new hope and joy. This also made him fall in love with her.
But in his heart, he is still struggling, whether to live in the past or to be with Xiao Rou together for a better tomorrow?

And I do look forward to see the versatile Blue Lan's new drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'. :thumbsup

Just by looking at these fascinating pictures of the gorgeous Blue Lan…the drama attracts..haha.. :lol: :iloveyou:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Do explore the versatile Blue Lan's Thread for his Christmas greetings to fans and on more fabulous stuff about him over here: :rofl

Talented Blue Lan's thread!

#25 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:26 AM

The talented Blue Lan Zheng Long and Jenny Zhang Jia Ni extend their greetings to everyone for this coming Lunar New Year:

Here is the video clip. Enjoy! :D

Blue Lan Zheng Long and Jenny Zhang Jia Ni wish One and All Happy Lunar New Year and a Soaring Year of the Tiger!

The banner of the upcoming spectacular drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' starring Gorgeous Blue Lan Zheng Long and Jenny Zhang Jia Ni. :iloveyou: clapclap

Posted Image

And another picture of the handsome Blue Lan in ‘Si Si Xin Dong'.
:iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

#26 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:22 AM

A long prologue of the story of ‘Si Si Xin Dong'…in Chinese… clapclap

湖南卫视自制偶像剧《丝丝心动》剧情简介

Spoiler

I have translated the above gist of the story of ‘Si Si Xin Dong' in English.. :D

Here is the long translation for your reading pleasure..
:dance:

湖南卫视自制偶像剧《丝丝心动》剧情简介

Story (Plot) of Idol drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' – A Hunan Satellite Television production!

Zhang Xiao Ruo is a girl born from a humble family; with a pretty outlook and fine features, optimistic as well as carefree from Qing Dao.
Her ambition is to become a successful lady host. With lofty ideals and aspirations, she came to Shanghai to develop her career.
When she reaches the train station, she realised that she has purchased a counterfeit ticket, however she met the refined and courteous
Ou Yang Chen who helped her. Ou Yang Chen had a good impression of Xiao Ruo who wears long hair similar to his former girlfriend, Tian Er.

Xiao Ruo was recruited to work in a television station and her superior is a bad-tempered and stubborn director, Lin An Di. The company
wanted to rescue the poor ratings of Lin's directorship and producer of a programme called ‘In Search of Their Stories', and made a total
revamp to save budget. And the programme producer – Li Wei has titivated the budget to the lowest. Hence, the remaining personnel are
the director cum producer, host cum odd job worker, and the photographer. Being a trainee, Xiao Ruo embarked on all the multiple roles
of host, errand runner, interview, script selector, film editing, and music selector. Xiao Ruo has to face the bad-tempered Director Lin An Di
and the covetous producer Li Wei everyday. Xiao Ruo is very hardworking and she performs multiple-roles but did not receive a word of
praise from the director, Lin An Di. She still maintains a cheerful disposition and smiles everyday and this has won the admiration of her
colleagues and the colleagues called her the ‘Resilient Xiao Ruo'.

When Xiao Ruo was sourcing for ideas on the script, she fortuitously came to the ‘Piao Café' where she encounter warmth and artistic
atmosphere. And she was so impressed by the café. And later found out that the owner of the café is none other than Ou Yang Chen who
once helped her. Both of them meet up again like familiar encounters and hit off well right from the start. And Xiao Ruo was very much
attracted to Ou Yang Chen for he is knowledgeable with savour, friendly with gentle disposition, and he is experienced and have seen
the world. Both of them are like friends and mentor, and both admire each other for their talents…

And Ou Yang Chen discovered that Xiao Ruo is gifted in artistic works and crafts and ceramic works. And encourage her to continue with
this talent. And Xiao Ruo completed six different categories of female and male coffee cups. And these saucers became popular overnight
and many customers bought for their home collection and this benefitted the café unexpectedly.

There is an opportunity for Xiao Ruo to become the host for outdoor scenes. She displayed her talent and charm and was chosen to be the
host for outdoor scenes. However, Ou Yang Chen and Xiao Ruo's relationship is like in the mist, hazy and could not be explained.

Xiao Ruo saw a work of art - a pair of mini tap dancing shoes on the wall of the cafe and asked Ou Yang Chen about it out of curiosity and
Ou Yang Chen retorted and his reaction is rather strong. Ou Yang Chen has special emotions for that pair of mini tap dancing shoes
masterpiece and that is the clandestine of his story which Xiao Ruo is keen to know.

Xiao Ruo's talent in hosting is getting better each day and she becomes very skilled and her traineeship has ended and was recruited
officially as a host. And Li Wei who is at loggerheads with the director An Di wants to pull Xiao Ruo over as assistant host. However,
the angry An Di chided Xiao Ruo over the matter. Xiao Ruo also forgoes the opportunity and she just wants to do well with her current
hosting programme. And this made Lin An Di admire her more. And Xiao Ruo eventually found out that the person who is behind her
and help her to put away the awful mess is Lin An Di. And Lin An Di express his feelings for Xiao Ruo. However, Xiao Ruo's affection is
for Ou Yang Chen.

To increase the ratings, Ai Di's expectation of Xiao ruo is getting higher and he wants Xiao Ruo to find out who is the person named
'Piao Ge Ge' who has been donating to the orphanage for the past eight years. Having tracked down for a few weeks, Xiao Ruo accidentally
found out that the anonymous person is Ou Yang Chen. Xiao Ruo and An Di invited Ou Yang Chen to their programme for interview but to no avail.

Xiao Ruo is very interested in Ou Yang Chen's story and felt perplexed and mystified. She still could not enter the heart of Ou Yang Chen to
find out his secret. And on the other hand, An Di who is always a ‘cool' guy became an ‘Iron Man turn tender' and he woos Xiao Ruo and
this made Xiao Ruo unable to withstand.

When both Xiao Ruo and Ou Yang Chen are struggling with their feelings for one another, Lu Tian Er who is the former girlfriend of
Ou Yang Chen and whom he is concerned of for the past years appeared. She is in a wheel-chair when she appears in ‘Piao Cafe'.
After so many years of separation, now that Tian Er and Ou Yang Chen meet up, Ou Yang Chen was shaken and Xiao Ruo becomes
speechless and was astonished.

The theme ‘In Search for their stories' and now another theme titled: ‘The Eight Years Ago story of a tap dancing star – Lu Tian Er who
was an abandoned orphan; how she strived and became a successful dancer' pose a challenge to Xiao Ruo ‘s job as a host and her
love with Ou Yang Chen is also undergoing a trial of test.

At the moment, An Di is by her side to overcome her troubled feelings and Xiao Ruo overcome her difficulties in the hard mission of the
hosting job, and the ratings of the programme soared and break records. And Xiao Ruo eventually becomes a prominent host and develop
a new phrase in her career.

Some pictures of the suave Blue Lan as Ou Yang Chen with Ying Er as Lu Tian Er in the upcoming spectacular drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

#27 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:18 AM

I have found some other exclusive pictures of the gorgeous Blue Lan in his spectacular drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'. :V :iloveyou:

A picture of the charming Blue Lan with the make-up artist Bo Bo: :dance:

Posted Image

A picture of the charismatic Blue Lan with the cast of the series: ‘Si Si Xin Dong': :thumbsup

Posted Image

The debonair Blue Lan and Ying Er hugging one another…haha..
:party

Posted Image

#28 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 01:10 PM

The new year 2010 is round the corner…What is your resolution for the year 2010?

Have a great year 2010 ahead and may your wishes be fulfilled…haha… :party clapclap

I would like to seize this opportunity to wish one and all a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! :happyhappy

Snapshots of the suave Blue Lan in ‘Si Si Xin Dong'….taken candidly by fans..haha.. :loool:

And fans exclaimed that the Blue Lan in real person is so much more handsome..haha…

Posted Image

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss357/ocean168/Talented%20Blue%20Lan%20Photos%20for%20BLAF%202009/fansexclaimedthatBlueisverygorgeous.jpg

#29 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:22 AM

Today is the first day of the year 2010! Once again, Happy New Year to Everyone! :D

Some candid shots taken by fans on the dashing Blue Lan in ….'Si Si Xin Dong'…haha…

Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:38 PM

Blue Lan Zheng Long and Jenny Zhang Jia Ni go forward hand in hand in the closing ceremony of Hunan Satellite
drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'

Wednesday January 6, 2010 China

Source: SINA

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hunan Satellite and Shanghai Chong Yi Culture Communication Co., Ltd. and Hunan, China Television Communication Co., Ltd. work
together to create an inspirational youthful idol drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong - Rang Ai Shun Qi Lai‘ and held the closing ceremony in Changsha.
Ding Yang Guo is the director of the drama and the cast comprise Blue Lan Zheng Long, Jenny Zhang Jia Ni, Zhang Dan Feng and Ying Er
and co-starring Zhong Xin Ling.

Jenny Zhang Jia Ni will act as Zhang Xiao Ruo and she comes from a humble family and with a demure, optimistic and forward-going outlook,
she is an university graduate in Qingdao; and she came to Xiamen to look for opportunities to become a host with her close friend, Yi Jian Mei
(acted by Zhong Xin Ling). In a strange combination of circumstances, she met the owner of ‘Piao Café', Ou Yang Chen (starring Blue Lan Zheng
Long) coincidentally and they become good friends.

She came to Shanghai to pursue her dreams and her wish came true. She works in a television station as an intern. Her superior Lin An Di
(starring Zhang Dan Feng) who is a bad-tempered and stubborn director. This made the newcomer to the job market, Xiao Rou be taken by
surprise. Luckily, Xiao Rou receive encouragement and comfort from Ou Yang Chen and just when both of them sparkle affection and fall in love,
Ou Yang Chen's ex-girlfriend Tian Er (acted by Ying Er) appeared and this made Xiao Rou very uneasy. This is typical in idol drama.

According to the Arts Director and Television Producer, He Xiu Qiong, ‘Si Si Xin Dong-Rang Ai Shun Qi Lai' theme is romantic as well as artistic
and it is also combines humour and comic bringing out youthfulness new breath in the drama.

Being the male and female leads, both Blue Lan Zheng Long and Jenny Zhang Jia Ni are well-received. Blue Lan who is a typical slow to warm
up kind and plus he is a vegetarian, this resulted in him taking a longer time to be led into the team. However, to the surprise of one and all,
being the slow to warm up kind and a homely guy, he and Jenny Zhang Jia Ni became close friends. Both of them played the ‘Dare to be True'
game and he revealed to her his love affairs out in the open without any unfortified parts. The usual cool image of Blue Lan will be transformed
to a new image in the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong-Rang Ai Shun Qi Lai' as expressed by the director, Ding Yang Guo. And this is his first collaboration
with Blue Lan and he is worried that Blue may not bring out the artistic characteristic of the owner cum photographer who is also a humourous
and comical youth in the drama. However, after filming for a short while, Blue's humour and jovial personality could be tapped and is seen and
has achieved desirable results.

Female lead, Jenny Zhang Jia Ni is a Hunan Satellite contract artiste, and her career is smooth-sailing and she rose to fame in ‘Zi Ling' and this
is the third time she is working on an idol drama with Hunan. As the female lead, she not only need to portray her role well, but her responsibility
is also in displaying her beautiful soft hair. The filming crew engaged a hair stylist to take care of this. And during filming, he will stare at her hair,
and when he sees that there is minor flaw, he will ask filming crew to stop and he combs and tidy up before filming again. Director Ding Yang
Guo said in order to display the beautiful hair, they have come up with several suggestions during filming. For example, there was a scene where
Xiao Rou is at the seaside and the wind was blowing hard at that time and messed up Jia Ni's hair. And the filming crew who wants to unfold
before one's eyes her black beautiful hair and to foster the sense of beauty, deliberately ask her to use a small fan to blow up her hair to control
the direction of the wind.

Director Ding Yang Guo also expressed that Zhang Dan Feng, Ying Er and Zhong Xin Ling performances are also ideal. For instance, when he
discuss with Zhang Dan Feng on the role of Lin Ai Di, they both reach a consensus that it is essential that the role is a baddie because ‘women
love bad guys'. As for Ying Er's role, her character is delicate and charming due to her upbringing. And the audience is familiar with Zhong Xin Ling
who acted in the sister role in the drama: 'Fated to Love You'. And in ‘Si Si Xin Dong – Rang Ai Shun Qi Lai' she has notable performance and she
is the only one whose voice is recorded on site.

Hunan Satellite Television Station Assistant Advertising Director and Main Producer, Kou-Hsu Wen revealed that the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong –
Rang Ai Shun Qi Lai' is at the final stage of post production at the fastest speed and the audience will be able to view the drama by mid year.

This is Hunan Satellite Television first big production for the year 2010, and after 5 years of strategic planning, Hunan Satellite Television has
produced several home-made dramas such as ‘Dream Link' 《又见一帘幽梦》'Bloody Western Hunan', 《血色湘西》'Invincible Ugly', 《丑女无敌》
“With the view of Meteor Shower”,《一起来看流星雨》 《恰同学少年》、etc, and the next big project will be "New Fair Princess" 《新还珠格格》.

Related:

Ding Yang-country: Television and Film Director, Actor. Her major works include "My Fair Princess 3", "With the View of Meteor Shower",
"Laofangyouxi", "Smile PASTA / Smile Pepsi up. And will soon collaborate with Gong Ruofei to co- direct the "New Fair Princess" .

He Xiu Qiong: Graduated from Taiwan, Fu Jen Catholic University Department of Mass Communications. Veteran TV producer. Her representative
works include "Wanjun", "Dumb Wife", "Heaven Tears," "My Fair Princess" series, "Paris Love Song," "Dream Link", "Smile in My Heart" and so on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just translated this piece of news and posted to Asian Entertainment News Session. For your first-hand reading. :D clapclap

Blue Lan look so charismatic and gorgeous with Jenny Zhang Jia Ni in the pictures...haha... :iloveyou: :thumbsup

#31 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:05 AM

You can also catch the above news over here: :D

Click here! Blue Lan Zheng Long and Jenny Zhang Jia Ni go forward hand in hand in the closing ceremony of Hunan Satellite drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'!

View the trailer on the ‘Closing Ceremony' over here: clapclap

Click here! Trailer on the ‘Closing Ceremony'. Dashing Blue Lan and Jenny Zhang Jia Ni in action!

More fascinating pictures of the suave Blue Lan and with pretty Jenny Zhang Jia Ni: :iloveyou: :dance:

Posted Image

Posted Image

A fan having a snapshot and receiving a hug from the gorgeous Blue Lan..how fortunate of her!
:hug

Posted Image

#32 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:08 PM

Another translated piece of news on the press conference of the Closing Ceremony of the drama: 'Si Si Xin Dong'….for your reading pleasure…haha.. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Si Si Xin Dong' is ‘hot' even before its broadcast; Jenny Zhang Jia Ni and Blue Lan Zheng Long accentuate the importance
of the drama scenes

Wednesday 6 January 2010 China

Source: Jinying ENT

According to Jingying Entertainment, after two and a half months of filming, Hunan Satellite Television Big Project for the year 2010, idol
drama ‘Si Si Xin Dong' has been successfully completed. The drama depicts the Qiong Yao style of lingering romance where Blue Lan
Zheng Long is revolving between two ladies. The seductive charm of handsome guy and pretty girls could not be underestimated.
On the 6th of this month, they held a press conference where the leading stars were present to celebrate the completion of the drama.
The cast not only reveal the contents and some of them even bring the audience to the scene and it is an eye opener to the audience.

When the conference began, the male lead Blue Lan Zheng Long and female lead Jenny Zhang Jia Ni of the drama under the incite of
the host, acted out the first two scenes where their character roles: Ou Yang Chen and Zhang Xiao Rou first met in the drama. And
Zhang Jia Ni was told to add one Taiwan phase: Beneath my beautiful hair, is a clever brain. However, when both of them are engrossed
in acting out, Zhang Jia Ni blurted out: ‘Beneath my beautiful hair,……and everyone burst into laughter. After the fans performed the
comedy scene, the actors gave out prizes to the fans. However, fans are more interested in the actors. After receiving the prizes, they
are reluctant to get off the stage, and they want to hug the main actors. The drama has yet to be broadcast but from the popularity of the actors,
may be able to see the glimpse of its hot future when it is air.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video clips on the press conference of the Closing Ceremony of the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' held on 6 January 2010 at Changsha :iloveyou: :dance:

Dashing Blue Lan at the press conference of the Closing Event of ‘Si Si Xin Dong'!

Blue said that he does not like fat and dark girls..haha.. :lol:

A longer version.....Enjoy! clapclap

Conference on the Closing Ceremony of ‘Si Si Xin Dong'!

Some pictures of the suave Blue Lan…at the conference…resting and on the handsphone..wonder who he is talking to...haha..

Posted Image

Posted Image

A picture of the charming Blue Lan with Jenny Zhang Jia Ni, Ying Er and Zhang Dan Feng :iloveyou:

Posted Image

#33 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:53 AM

You can also read the above news over at Asian Entertainment Session over here: :D

Si Si Xin Dong' is ‘hot' even before its broadcast; Jenny Zhang Jia Ni and Blue Lan Zheng Long accentuate the importance of the drama scenes

I have translated another piece of news on the charismatic Blue Lan and it is as appended below:
:dance: clapclap

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A grand new and old ‘Qiong ‘ Girls ‘battle' in the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' and Blue Lan Zheng Long revealed that he
does not like dark-skinned girls

Wednesday 6 January 2009 China

Source: JingyingENT

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jinying Entertainment reporter, Zhang Lei reported that after two and a half months of filming, Hunan Satellite Television Big Project
Idol Drama, ‘Si Si Xin Dong' has successfully completed. The drama recite the Qiong Yao style of romance between Blue Lan
Zheng Long and two girls. Handsome guy and two beauties are eye-catching. One is Qiong Yao girl, Zhang Jia Ni and the other is
Ying Er who can be groomed as the new generation of ‘Qiong' girl. Both girls are love enemies in the drama. Outside the drama,
in the promotion events, both are challenging each other with their long hair. And there is strong competition in the air.

First battle: New and Old Qiong Yao Girls PK

Although this drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' is not romance godmother Qiong Yao's own production, but her daughter-in-law He Siu Qiong ‘s
presence has shown her the importance of the drama. Secondly, the story is ‘Qiong Yao' style, as of the earlier drama: ‘Dream Link'
where you see Zhang Jia Ni acted in and she became Qiong Yao's favourite actress; and even another actress, Ying Er is likely to
become a new generation of ‘Qiong Yao' s maiden. This drama marked a deep impression of Qiong Yao. At the press conference,
the two female leads after competing in the drama, challenge outside the drama. When Jenny Zhang Jia Ni partnered with Blue Lan
Zheng Long to perform a sitcom on stage, Ying Er next took the initiative in performing a dance. And in addition, she also called to
repeat the performance of Zhang Jia Ni ‘s play. The two girls seem belligerent to become the ‘Qiong Yao' girl and this is of course a
shortcut to fame. The entertainment industry is always competitive, and who is better, just wait until the release of the new drama,
we will discover when we watch the two girls' performances.

Second battle: Two females compete for Blue Lan Zheng Long

‘Si Si Xin Dong' is a romantic love story and the male lead Blue Lan Zheng Long and Jenny Zhang Jia Ni fall in love at first sight,
and the reason behind this is Jenny Zhang Jia Ni resembles his ex-girlfriend, Ying Er , who has left him. When both Blue Lan
Zheng Longand Jenny Zhang Jia Ni's love sparkles, Ying Er wants to return to Blue Lan's side. Two beauties are jealous of one
another and Blue Lan is immensely privileged in enticement.

3rd battle: Elegance in swinging the long hair swiftly show

‘Si Si Xin Dong' is a phrase of a shampoo advertisement, and we can see that this is also a large number of embedded television
advertising. To tie in with the theme of the two main characters, the two females are long-haired beauties. In order to show off their
long hair, Zhang Jia Ni and Ying Er every now and then let their hair fly up and this may pose difficulties to the two female leads.
When shooting outdoor and the weather is rather hot, and you may need to shoot twenty to thirty times, Jenny Zhang Jia Ni
complained that she has becomes dark like the male lead. After filming the drama, her skin becomes as dark as Blue Lan Zheng
Long. And when the host asked them whether their relationship will develop and sparkle in real life, Blue Lan ingeniously diverted
the question, and replied that he likes long hair girls but does not like dark-skinned girls and apparently the fair-skinned ‘Da S' is
still very nostalgia.

#34 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

Catch the above news here too: :D

A grand new and old ‘Qiong ‘ Girls ‘battle' in the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' and Blue Lan Zheng Long revealed that he does not like dark-skinned girls

Some other attractive pictures of the dashing Blue Lan …. :iloveyou: :dance:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And an interesting picture of Blue Lan with Jenny Zhang Jia Ni in the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong':iloveyou:

Posted Image

Spoiler

#35 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:49 PM

I just returned from my vacation…haha.. :happyhappy

Wow! Look at these fascinating pictures of the Gorgeous Blue Lan with two pretty girls, Jenny Zhang and Ying Er posing for a magazine at Hunan…haha..
:iloveyou: :lmao: :drool

Posted Image

Posted Image

#36 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:45 AM

Here is another translated news of the versatile Blue Lan where I have posted in the Asian Entertainment News: :D

Blue Lan Zheng Long and Jocelyn Wang Yi Ren ‘romance' falls out after being opened up

Do explore the talented Blue Lan's thread for more updates and fabulous stuff on him over here: :)

Talented Blue Lan's thread!

Suave Blue Lan with Jenny Zhang.. clapclap :iloveyou:

Posted Image

A group picture of Blue Lan, Jenny Zhang, Ying Er and Zhang Dan Feng

Posted Image

The dashing Blue Lan with Peng Yang:

Posted Image

#37 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:20 PM

More pictures of the suave Blue Lan with Jenny Zhang…. :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:16 PM

Keen to know how ‘Ou Yang Chen' and ‘Zhang Xiao Rou' - male lead and female lead acted by Blue Lan and Zhang Jia Ni
respectively first met… :)

View the preview of Blue's upcoming drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' over here: clapclap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeXy6h-6JWE&feature=related][b]Trailer on the captivating drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' – Versatile Blue Lan and Jenny Zhang first encounter![/b]

Other pictures of the gorgeous Blue Lan with Jenny Zhang..

Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:50 AM

Another preview on Blue's drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong' and a short interview….look at the chemistry between Blue and Jenny….

Haha…..they have fabulous chemistry… :iloveyou: :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IavNwf9tubI&feature=related

More captivating pictures of the Gorgeous Blue Lan with the two pretty girls, Jenny Zhang and Ying Er posing for magazine…hehe… :lol: :drool

Blue look so awesome here…hehe..

Posted Image

Posted Image

#40 Ocean168

Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3913 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:29 PM

Some exquisite pictures of Blue Lan's glamour shots for Hunan ‘Lonvis' magazine……so gorgeous and manly…hehe… clapclap :iloveyou:

Simply mesmerizing….glamorous……fascinating…haha…his features are so charismatic…haha.. :dance: :yeah

And I like all these glamour shots ….. they are vis-a~-vis the best shots of the suave Blue Lan…haha.. :yeah :drool

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And another video clip on the closing ceremony of the drama: ‘Si Si Xin Dong'…. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqHn2Rv5ppI&feature=related

Jenny Zhang Jia Ni demonstrating how she swings her long hair….

Blue likes long hair girls..but not fat and dark girls..haha..

Blue and Jenny portraying the ‘first' meeting scene……

Enjoy!
:D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users