AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Michelle & Myolie

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
157 replies to this topic

#81 i_520_1314

i_520_1314

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 05:24 AM

michelle and moylie are both good looking and great actress,
but personally i like michelle more no offence....juz a feelings....shes a kinda girl im more interested in...for sum odd reason...but after all they are good great

#82 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2005 - 10:56 PM

Michelle has the looks and her acting has improved...like WF Some of her older series does suck though.

Myolie doesn't look pretty or anything...but her acting is alright. But I think the only reason is b/c she is so use to playing those same roles.

#83 kongps82

kongps82

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 11:06 PM

I think the difference between them will be mich have the figure and pretty while myolie is cute and quit pretty also. As for their acting capability, it is very hard to to say because it will depends on their role.

#84 aznluv738

aznluv738

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 12:04 AM

Well, Michelle is the prettier, more mature and more elegant one. And Myolie is the cute, little girl type one. She's the type who would make every mother's favorite daughter. Myolie's acting use to be WAY better than Michelle, because Mich's performance in TTS was... well.. poor. But I think that Michelle did a lot better. Her acting in World's Finest was awesome and Michelle is much more popular in mainland than TVB. But since I'm not a Myolie fan...

#85 MagicSwallow

MagicSwallow

Asian Ent. Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 05:49 PM

michelle is prettier than myolie. But as for acting, myolie is better.

michelle's personality is more independant, because of her hard childhood. she is the career type women, that's why she act great in "eternal hapiness" because her character is also a stong, independant women.
as for myolie, i think she grew up in a happy family(im just assuming, dont know a lot of things on myo, sorry if i made a mistake)so she had a good childhood with her parents and all the stuff a kid want. And i think this is why her characters is  cuter because they are all happy girl and that make us, the audience, to like her more but i have to add myolie is also good at other roles, she is a very flexible actress.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually, Myolie did not grow up in a happy family either. Her parents divorced when Myolie was only eight years old. Furthermore, Myolie is a rather pessimisstic person and isn't very confident in love.

When Myolie was 12 her dad sent her to North Ireland for school. From then on she was independent and had to take care of herself. Myolie later entered the pageant b/c she loved acting and knew it was a road to enter.

I know Michelle has had a hard life but I don't believe Myolie has such a great one either. So you can't really use her "happy" family as an excuse as to why she's able to portray happy-go lucky characters and have such a positive outlook in life. Thus, for Myolie to convince us that she's always happy when she really isn't is something is't it? :)

#86 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 01:37 PM

oooooooo actually if u want me to choose..
maybe i choose michella
she got those strong man tomboy look that i always lke hehehhe
hmmm myolie she still weak ..face liao
but i still like her sometimes..
she everytime acts poor maid...
hmmm

#87 maggimoo

maggimoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:58 PM

Myolie has the cute girl appeal. She's adorable and of course she can act much better.
Michelle has a sexy girl appeal. Alot of people may appeal to that more.

#88 cynthdashopaholic

cynthdashopaholic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:41 PM

i think their both ok but myolie is more childish than michelle.and michelle can act better.But i like both <_<

#89 shatteredsouls

shatteredsouls

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 12:48 PM

well although some of you,or rather almost all of you choose either one but i think both are well-liked. It's a good thing that you people don't hate both instead like them. clapclap

#90 qtxbb

qtxbb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:03 PM

Both myolie and michelle are good, i love them both!! Sometimes i like michelle better sometimes i like myolie better, it depends on the series and the role they take..

#91 XxChUcYxX

XxChUcYxX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 07:05 PM

i chose MICHElle than Myolie. i dont like Myolie in Eternal Happiness to now. Michelle look better than her..

#92 bLuEbTp

bLuEbTp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 05:16 PM

michelle is prettier than myolie. But as for acting, myolie is better.

michelle's personality is more independant, because of her hard childhood. she is the career type women, that's why she act great in "eternal hapiness" because her character is also a stong, independant women.
as for myolie, i think she grew up in a happy family(im just assuming, dont know a lot of things on myo, sorry if i made a mistake)so she had a good childhood with her parents and all the stuff a kid want. And i think this is why her characters is  cuter because they are all happy girl and that make us, the audience, to like her more but i have to add myolie is also good at other roles, she is a very flexible actress.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually, Myolie also grew up in a hard childhood. Her parents has a divorce when she was young, lived on her own in a foreign country and study there. Both has a similar background yet the outcome is different.

Edited by bLuEbTp, 25 May 2005 - 05:16 PM.

#93 RoseCrystal

RoseCrystal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 08:33 PM

hehez I love dem both. Personally I like Michelle more. I say they're both pretty and cute in there own way. Hmmm...I really admire Myolie's crying skill. They're the best neh? I really can't find anyone who can cry as natural as her. Michelle isn't bad in crying either. I totally cried along with both of them lolz.

I love them both actually hehe...I say they can do well pretty much in lots of role. But for Myolie...her roles are more limited due to her cute face/personality. Say...i don't think she could go for serious roles...sure she could act as one but her beauty just doesn't fit the role quite right. Though I'm pretty sure she will do awesome anyways.

Michelle hehe I love her in every roles. Her acting I say is very good too. Like many had say hers and Myolie is the same acting level. But of course they both ahve their own skills. Myolie can cry very reallistic and Michelle could cry to but not as natural. But I must say they can BOTH CRY very good.

Overall I love them both no matter what role they think. They're both my fav actress and I say they have lots of potential. GO MICH/MYO!!!

#94 Obi wan Kenobi

Obi wan Kenobi

May The Force Be With You

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 09:14 PM

Myolie is a better actress but Michelle is more pretty. if i had to choose between which i i like more, then that would be a very hard decision 4 me.

#95 Guest_Monoke_*

Guest_Monoke_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2005 - 03:20 AM

Myolie is a better at acting but Mich is prettier. I like both but if I really have to choose, probably Michelle, don't know why, not because of her look but I simply like her more and enjoy watching her series! I especially love her in Eternal Happiness and recently, the World's Finest!

#96 KelpieAr

KelpieAr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 02:52 AM

im not reallie myolies fan
but michelle really cant act...
n i don't really care if freinds or not because tats still ma opinion

#97 cherryink

cherryink

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:07 PM

i think myolie's acting is better like in Golden faith she was really good potraying that character.

#98 LS2005

LS2005

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:17 PM

I like them both, they both act well, but I feel Myolie's character usually stands out more. Michelle seems to be given roles that are really similar (esp in those ancient series). And I'm also glad they are good friends on a personal level.

#99 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 03:00 PM

ladies and gentleman,i know we have myolie fans and michelle fans here,i know some really like 2 compare them! I wish 2 make this fair,although i'm nothing here but i hope myolie and michelle's fan would accept the oppsites,it's not diffcult at all! I would say i don't wish 2 see michelle's fan critize myolie or myolie's fans critize michelle.At ease,people!I'm sure that u all know both myolie and michelle are good friend offscreen hence i don't wish 2 see anymore conflicts/fights/ arguments between michelle's fan and myolie's fan,those who agree with me, pls also state ur opinion.
Both are pretty good,support both! michelle and myolie will have more fans,good thing,right?plus michelle and myolie will be happy 2 know that we both "clans" patch up,peace? if u still think i talk rubbish,then i suppose u are a troublemaker...i kindly wish at here,both michelle and myolie fans will patch up...no matter where,in other forum,u see critize of who,stay calm...these topic is 2 make u realize about the patching of both "clan" and support both, those who think like me,help out,cause i believe there will be some that are not convinced.

Posted Image
Posted Image

http://www.myolie.vzz.net/eternalhappiness/eh4.jpg
http://www.myolie.vzz.net/eternalhappiness/eh5.jpg  --[all 3 are eternal happiness]
http://www.myolie.vzz.net/eternalhappiness/eh10.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's sweet of u to try to bond the 2 clans...should there be any.haha.
personally i am a michelle fan first...but after watching more shows of both of them i would say i love them both equally!!

myolie definitely impressed me in alot of tvb shows like survivor's law, the designer one-rainbows of colours or something like that, and chambers of love..'

michelle is pretty but i guess her acting skills are not as good as myolie.

i used to dislike myolie for her big mouth...but now...i think she is very adorable:)

well so my vote goes to both! yeah!!

ps: a pity michlle is outta tvb right?

#100 shatteredsouls

shatteredsouls

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:01 AM

Yah but it's michelle's decision. We can't do anything but respect it. Both their acting are acceptable to me. Michelle is pretty and myolie is cute. Does myolie have a big mouth? I didn't really know that...But never mind, who's born a perfect face?

#101 lito_kitti

lito_kitti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:09 AM

Michelle is very pretty and her acting is good
Myolie is cute and her acting is a bit better than Michelle

I like both actresses, but I like Michelle more

Edited by lito_kitti, 14 June 2005 - 05:11 AM.

#102 Exiled

Exiled

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 03:01 AM

I like Michelle and Myolie. They're pretty good. But I'd have to say Myolie.

#103 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 09:32 PM

i like them both but i agree with some of yous. michelle is prettier than myolie but myolie acts better than michelle. that's my opinion.

#104 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 11:13 AM

michelle of course. she's prettier, better style, and i think both of their acting are the same. myolie did good in golden faith because she has a childish face however michelle face is mature. i think their faces decide what character they should act. so you cant compare that myolie can act better

#105 aznluv738

aznluv738

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 03:27 PM

I happen to like Michelle more. no offense at all to myolie fans, but i find myolie a little annoying. she acts the same in her series and there's nothing new. she has the same expression over and over. if tvb changed her hair to one hairstyle, then she'd be the same character. i thought she did well in survivor's law, and litcol and myolie's not ugly, in fact, she's rather pretty but she does get annoying once in a while.

#106 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:29 AM

hmm i think michelle is definetly prettier than myolie. she has more international look, while myolie carries a bubbly 'hk-feel' (not saying she's not pretty!) have never thought myolie as gorgeous though... as for acting, i think myolie is more consistent. and for michelle, i think it's more like a hit or a miss. she really shone in EH, but in TS, her performance was kinda disappointing. just my two cents =)

#107 ♥eddiepengyuyan

♥eddiepengyuyan

wuzun-HAWT!

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 09:12 AM

I like both myolie and michelle.
Totally agree that there's no use comparing them and getting into a heated aruguements cos it won't be helping either side. Critising one won't make the other better. I think both of them are unique and special in ther own ways, I wish they would have more shows together.

Edited by summer_ariyen, 01 July 2005 - 09:13 AM.

#108 maboroshi

maboroshi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 02:46 AM

i personally like myolie better... i think shes a better actress, cutier ^_^', and funnier :lol:

michelle is cool too but it gets kinda annoying watching her in ancient dramas cause shes got an accent an all...

#109 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2005 - 05:20 AM

The biggest complaint I have about Myolie is that I think she has weird lips. Otherwise, she's cute, she seems very friendly and approachable, and yet at times she can also be mature and reserved. I was rather impressed with her acting, since she's considered a new-comer. Well, compared to the veterans, she's still a newcomer. I think she portrays her roles fairly well and this girl can cry!

As for Michelle, I don't have much nice things to say about this girl. Her acting is as stiff as a dead corpse. Whenever she attempts to cry, she flares up her nose and does this weird thing with her lips. Speaking of her lips, I hate the way she talks. It's like she can't open up her mouth or something. Uggh! I remember reading somewhere that she said her best features are her eyes. Well that's interesting. I find her eyes ugly. And her double-lids aren't even natural. She said she only uses the eye tape but I don't believe it for a second. Her before and after pictures shows too much of a difference. One more thing, what's with the over-use of lip gloss? She always seem to have the whole tube of lip gloss on her lips whenever she attends a function. Lip gloss is supposed to enhance the beauty of your lips, no? Instead, it makes her lips look even uglier.

#110 Leaf671

Leaf671

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 07:45 PM

i like michelle more because myolie is too innocent in every show, not saying that i dislike her or anything but sometimes innocent girls in shows annoy me.
and michelle's acting have improved alot since enternal happiness
but yea i support them both

#111 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 04:22 AM

i agree w/ ana.. i'm not really a fan of michelle at all. i think when she cries it's kind of awkward, but nonetheless she's a good actress. however, with myolie i think she really gets into character and is able to portray the character extremely well. i remember when she acted as the mentally disabled sister in one of the old tvb series (green hope, was it?) she was amazing! i believe that was the series that she won most promising actress for.. i'm not sure. but yeah, myolie's very cutesy and an amazing actress, so i pick her over michelle ! :harhar

#112 Bafflequeen

Bafflequeen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1139 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 11:37 PM

ppl like michelle because of her beauty and ppl like myolie because of her good acting skills......it's jus a matter of opinion....beauty or good acting skills

#113 Guest_Miley_*

Guest_Miley_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2005 - 06:47 AM

Acting: Myolie.
Look: Michelle.

I never knew they are actually best friends. But anyhow, it was really sad because Michelle's fans keep on dissing Myolie and even making a anti-Myolie site calling My-ugly. I really hated the fans like that. They have nothing to do.

#114 pennies8mybagel

pennies8mybagel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:50 PM

michelle is prettier than myolie, but myolie's acting is certainly better

#115 Little_Purple_Bell

Little_Purple_Bell

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1944 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 11:36 PM

They're such good friends..... Both groups of fans really should patch up and stop fighting for their sake.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Little_Purple_Bell, 14 July 2005 - 11:37 PM.

#116 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2005 - 12:09 PM

their both good
lookz- michelle
acting- err.. michelle
over all michelle is betta..

#117 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 05:03 AM

they're both my favs ^^ BUT...

myolie---- #1 <---saw her first in Survivor's Law and tons of her other series.. she's cute+good actor

michelle-- saw her in "Tian Xia Di Yi/ Worldest Finest", so still kinda new to her.. but she's pretty tho.. ^_^

#118 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2005 - 02:32 PM

I pick Myolie. She has awesome crying skills and she can really get into her characters. She can be serious and cute at the same time. And she doesn't seem fake.

#119 maboroshi

maboroshi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 06:42 AM

myolie of course :DDD she has more talant than michelle and is cuter too :lol:

#120 bakzhang

bakzhang

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2126 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:22 AM

i will go for myolie as well...she acts much better than michelle...she is so cute , lifely..and more natural...