• 3898 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:21 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: U-IE / UEE
Korean Name: Kim Yu-Jin 김유진
Nicknames: Honey thighs (Because her thighs are as sweet as honey lols)
Position: Sub - vocalist
DOB: 09/04/1988
Height/Weight: 173cm / 43Kg
Family Members: Parents (Dad is the Korean Baseball Club's coach), One older sister with UEE being the youngest
Friends: Wondergirls' Yu--Bin

Solo Works/ Past Experiences/ CFs

Formerly a member of Good Ent's Oh-Sonyeo

2009: Participated in Sunday Sunday's We Got Married
2009: Acted as Young Mishil in Queen Seon Duk

08/2009: Spokesperson of Anycall Magic Cellphone (Alongside with Lee Min Ho & Kim Hyung Joon)
08/2009: Participated in the MV and live performances of Mighty Mouth's Love Class
10/2009: Participated in drama "You're Beautiful" as U-hey
2010: CF for "7 Mankind"
2010: CF for Vita 500
03/2010: Participating in SBS New Drama "Buddy Buddy"(Birdie Buddy) "where she plays a tomboy from Gangwon-do (where the series will film) who rises to success as a gifted golfer" - Dramabeans

Youtube-ing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_rGD_VFdmo
^ Vita 500 CF

Edited by .Lolly-Pop*, 25 March 2010 - 02:38 AM.

#2 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:21 AM

There were news that UEE's father is pro-baseball coach and while attending the variety show 'Change The World', one of the host Lee Hwi Jae who is a fan of baseball and knows UEE's father well mentioned that he will take good care of UEE - as a sunbae, of course
MBC Quiz Change To the World will airs on this Sunday on 9:45PM
Cre: ASCN

I think though it is just a news that doesn't really concern AS, I guess it is a form of publicity for people to know more about UEE being a member of AS.

And really, I was re-watching their DIVA performances but got a fright when the scene showed UEE because the poor girl put on the same, old serious expression all the time - apart when it is her turn to sing ;)

#3 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 03:31 AM

Two pics of UEE on MBC - Change the world!:
Posted Image

Posted Image

UEE's smile is <3.If only she would stop being a flower vase!^^

S-LINE!!!

Edited by .Lolly-Pop*, 21 June 2009 - 03:32 AM.

#4 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:09 AM

Here are some screenshots of Queen Seon Duk where UEE acted as the young Mishil in Ep 13 & 14:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

She look real beautiful in ancient clothes; I think the production team did a good job in deciding the colors and styles of the clothes because it does suits her.

And after looking at her pics, she does resemble Go Hyun Jung a little.

#5 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:14 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

4Minute HyunA and After School UEE for Mighty Mouth comeback MV

Representative of new girlgroups HyunA of 4Minute and UEE of After School have come together for the ’showdown of charms’.

They will be working together filming for the new MV off Mighty Mouth’s comeback album. They have both agreed to help out for the MV out of friendship amidst their busy schedule.

It is known that HyunA has taken time out of working on 4Minute’s album to do the filming. While UEE is also currently handling many promotional activities but has still taken time out to help.

The 2 are the next artistes to be known to be featured for Mighty Mouth’s comeback album after Baek Ji Young.

Mighty Mouth will release their new album coming August.

Credits: K-Bites

Edited by .Lolly-Pop*, 29 July 2009 - 04:15 AM.

#6 Happiex3

Happiex3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:28 AM

ehehehee....thanx for sharing UEE's pre-debut pictures ^_^
she looks adorableee!!~

#7 smiles

smiles

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:24 AM

^^^ No prob :)

--------------------------------------------

Cyworld update for Uee :P

Posted Image <-----So Gorg!!!
우결 촬영하던 날~
****Credit: Uee's cyworld****

#8 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

UEE looks really cute in that pic!
And anyway, here are some short updates!
1. In a poll about 'Which female singer is the most suitable for wearing Bikini?' that is held on 27th July to 3rd August by music website - BOX, UEE has came in 3rd with votes as high as 18.87% whereby 498 people voted for UEE. Sexy queen - Lee Hyori - was 1st in poll with 44.3% of votes with 1170 people voting for her. On the other hand, Son DamBi came in 2nd as she has 25.24% of votes with 666 people voting for her.
Credits: ASCN
Translated by: .Lolly-Pop* @ AF

#9 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:46 PM

Anycall Magic Hole CF 'Agent M' - Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Min Ho & Uee

Anycall Magic Hole CF 15sec - Kim Hyun Joong & Uee

Uploaded By: KoreanAein

[CF] Anycall Magic Hole 'Auto Folder' 15'' - Lee Min Ho & Uee After School

Uploaded By: maymay2711

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: DC Minho

Edited by -xtlover-, 21 August 2009 - 12:57 PM.

#10 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:48 AM

[EngSubbed] Uee&KimHyunJoong AnyCall Magic Hole [1/4]

[EngSubbed] LeeMinHo&KimHyunJoong AnyCall Magic Hole [2/4]

LeeMinHo&KimHyunJoong&Uee AnyCall Magic Hole [3/4]

[EngSubbed] LeeMinHo&Uee AnyCall Magic Hole [4/4]

Uploaded By: iBreatheLifeMusic

#11 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:54 PM

Today is a day filled with UEE's news ...
UEE will be featured in ballad singer Jo Sung Mo's latest music video. UEE will portray a couple with "Korea's younger brother", Yoo Seung Ho.

On June 27th, the filming for Jo Sung Mo's MV, "Please Take Good Care Of Her" took place at Kyung-Hee University. Like many other music videos, the plot revolves around a sad love story. The filming reportedly took over 24 hours; ten hours are said to have been spent in the rain. Jo Sung Mo apologetically cheered, "You are working very hard despite the conditions. I'm sorry you had to get so wet from the rain," to the actors.

In response to being selected for this role, UEE stated, "My heart goes to this project ... I have learned more about acting through my appearances in Mighty Mouse's "Love Cast", MBC's drama "The Great Queen Seon Deok", and SBS's idol drama "You Are Beautiful". Although I suffered from a cold as a result of getting hit by the rain, it was a fun experience."

(Personal comments of the author is not included)

Wife UEE meets Wife Yoona
Yoona was paired up with Park Jae Jung on the drama “You Are My Destiny,” as the two acted together as a married couple. UEE mentions that she wanted to meet Yoona because both have been “married” to Park Jae Jung and share the experience of being girl group members with a great amount of individual activities. UEE expresses her wish to become friends with Yoona.

The two ladies meet during a taping of MBC's Music Core as Park Jae Jung fulfills UEE's wish by introducing them to each other. Park attends the taping to cheer on UEE, who is featured on Mighty Mouth's new album. From beginning to end, the meeting happens in good spirits because of UEE and Yoona's honest, carefree personalities, and the two supposedly exchange phone numbers.

Nude photos of UEE appeared today. But it was later confirmed to a act by the Anti - fans. >_<
Here is the quote from PLEDIS Ent:

"There is no way that it is real. The photos are 100% fake. We have confirmed with our artist as well, and she is in extreme shock and disbelief, and has stated that they are 100% fake. Fans should rest assured that these photos are 100% fake."

News extracted from ALLKPOP.

4. On a lighter and happier note, here is the video of the girls performing Yesterday (2009, September 03). But Jung Ah was absent because she was sick.

Take care girls!

AS is <3

#12 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:12 AM

UEE in Jo Sung Mo's MV - Please Take Care Of Me. S.Korea little brother's Yoo Seung Ho was also features in the MV and acts as a couple w/ UEE.
Enjoy! UEE was gorgeous. :D

#13 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:15 AM

Another CF for UEE!
This time it is for SoJu - Chueum Churum. UEE did a sexy dance for the CF but I didn't thought that it was that sexyyyy...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wallpapers (900 * 675, 900 * 720)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Credits: Naver + .Lolly-Pop*@ http://asianfanatics.net
And the CF:

Making of the CF:

One Two words: CUTE & SEXY ! :D

Edited by .Lolly-Pop*, 16 September 2009 - 03:33 AM.

#14 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:13 PM

UEE for Elle October Issue:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like the last pic the best! :D

#15 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:00 AM

UEE @ the press conference of SBS Drama: You're Beautiful ->>

^You're Beautiful Teaser

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

UEE @ the Heroes Dusan Baseball Event ->>

^. I wondered what did her dad said about his daughter's pitching skill ;)

More @ http://gallery.asian...p...bs&aid=4437

UEE will also be participating in a SAMSUNG CF together with members of other girl groups - HyunAh (4Minute), Seung Yeon(Kara), Ga In (BEG). All those IT girls! :D

#16 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:57 AM

UEE for Age of Young Composers Project

Photoshot:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

MV: (His & Her situation)

His & Her situation is a project under Age of Young Composers Project whereby the latter is a digital album which includes tracks that featured other artists.

Edited by .Lolly-Pop*, 01 October 2009 - 03:59 AM.

#17 Tiffiany_45

Tiffiany_45

Vic + Ariel = FATE

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2915 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:43 AM

UEE's He Yi is my favorite character in You're Beautiful!!!!

I really don't think she has the look for the character, but her acting the character is fantastic! When ever hear and HTK are on screen I get so excited to see what hilarity will come next!

UEE is really great at delivering comedic scenes without being completely over exaggerated about it! I completely love her character!!!

Good job, UEE!

You've made a new fan!!! <3

~Tiffiany~

#18 myra11

myra11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:49 PM

i hope no one hate her in real life.
because she is acting in you're beautiful.
i think she is good actress.
UEE have nice body and great voice.
and thts can make her popular.
i hope she can do well in korean entertainment.

#19 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:02 PM

After School UEE is MBLAQ Mir’s ‘Honey’?

Posted Image

MBLAQ Mir shows some affection for After School UEE.

Mir was on MBC Every1 ‘Idol Season 5′ aired on 16th December when he showed some affection for UEE. MBLAQ had their appearance on variety shows just 2 months into their debut and is doing well at that.

Go EunAh’s little brother Mir and member Lee Joon talks about an episode between them regarding female idol groups.

After watching KARA’s ‘Honey’, Lee Joon has shouted “Honey (in Korean)” and youngest member Mir replied instantly “UEE“. And when explaining why he answered “UEE“, Mir explained to Lee Joon that usually when he shows affection to UEE, he would shout “Honey”.

With that netizens have commented with “so cute”, “she is after all nicknamed with ‘honey thighs’.” etc

Meanwhile, on the show member Thunder’s underwear, Lee Joon’s naked back and SeungHo’s semi-naked body are also revealed.

S:Newsen + kbites

Edited by HeartKeeper, 21 December 2009 - 10:36 AM.

#20 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2262 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:45 AM

Yui 女 trend - calming sinsegyeong mouth! Geongangmi - bolsal pure sweet appeal
Original articles sent Newsen 2010-01-15 15:46

Posted Image

[Newsen bakseyeon News]

Yui and sinsegyeong. 2009 years' kkulbeokji 'and' innocent Glamor gorgeously decorated with two hot stars that stood in the center of health beauty craze.

Yui and I owe both Sir aneundeut decorate pure and unpretentious in appearance, and the conflicting body geulraemeoreoseuhan kkulbeokjiwa innocent Glamor produced fever.

Women Artists of the most constant care and body to prefer a dry diet, unlike the two star attractions of a healthy body and would appeal.

Shochu ads, the mother Yui a 170cm tall, with straight lines to emphasize the bridge in the community was the introduction of the dance. Particularly resilient and healthy line of thigh and leg line, the golden ratio 'kkulbeokji' was sweetened with a modifier.

Female sinsegyeong also unlike normal baby fat chubby body itneundeut had left. The baggy T-shirt that does not diminish in volume, shape, thanks to the 'innocent Glamor may have a nickname.

Another two men have in common is a chubby face bolsal prominent heart-line. V line is not highlighted, but the heart bolsal chubby doll face type namseongpaen the heart of LA is hot. Fine, thanks, and a little chubby bolsal images slows down, innocent and sexy at the same time charming appeal are two kinds.

As singers and actors in their own popularity with the best of two people who expect to collect next moves.

Bakseyeon psyon@newsen.com

News Report and Press newsen@newsen.com

Hands caught news, news visible (www.newsen.com)
copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized redistribution prohibited rants

source: news.nate.com

#21 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2262 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:26 PM

After School's UEE has no time to be clean
21 January 2010 @ 11:44 pm

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii289/sassysexysilly_me/uee1.jpg

Members of After School revealed a secret about UEE on a recent episode of Star Golden Bell.

Jungah said, “UEE has such a busy schedule. When she comes home, she doesn't even take off her clothes. She goes straight to bed.”

Bekah added, “These days, she's trying to be more clean. When she goes to the bathroom to wash herself she shouts to me, ‘Unnie, I'm going to wash myself!' She says it as if she's advertising it. I support UEE for that.”

I don't really blame UEE. Not to mention, these idol girls look fresh all the time. This episode airs on the 23rd.

Main source: Allkpop

sources: Live Journal and Omonatheydidn't

#22 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2262 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:42 PM

After School UEE dances to other girlgroups' songs, “We are not scary unnies”

Posted on February 3, 2010 by sookyeong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOvmzYOF21Q
credit: Uknowncarrot

After School UEE dances to other girlgroups' dances.

During SBS Strong Heart aired recently, UEE said, “Amongst the girlgroups, there has been rumours going around that ‘After School unnies are scary'. That is just misunderstanding.” She also added that there is a rumours that After School girls don't listen to songs from other girlgroups.

She then proved the rumours wrong by dancing to the songs ‘Abracadabra', ‘Mister' and ‘LA chA tA' on the show.

Meanwhile, it was said that UEE was seen close to tears after she was put on a phone call with Rain who is her ideal type.

Posted Image

source: K bites

#23 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:11 PM

After School UEE's teary phone call with Rain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeiL9psief8&feature=player_embedded

On SBS Strong Heart aired on 2nd February, MBLAQ Lee Joon made a surprise phone call to Rain on the show.
Everyone on the show was thrilled to have Rain's cameo appearance. And MC Kang Ho Dong decided to put After School UEE on the line. UEE has always announced that Rain is her ideal type, and talking to her ideal type and idol on the phone, she was seen teary and in disbelief.
Translation under the cut.
Translations of the clip in snippets:
MC Kang: Do you watch Strong Heart?
Rain: Yes I watch it often.
MC Kang: Do you remember any fun episode?
Rain: Yes, the most fun one was Inki.. Teuk.. Teukigayo?
____
MC Kang: In terms of dance and performance, Rain is definitely better. But in terms of looks, Lee Joon says he is better.
Rain: HAHAHA. (To Lee Joon) It is wrong to lie on broadcast shows.
____
MC Kang: UEE said her ideal type is Rain.
Rain: Oh really?
MC Kang passes the phone to UEE.
UEE: Hello.
Rain: Oh hello.
UEE: Hello, I'm After School UEE.
Rain: Hi nice to meet you. I see you well.
UEE: Thank you (shocked).
Rain: You are pretty and sings well.
UEE: Do you know our song?
Rain: I know the song ‘Diva'.
UEE: (Teary) That song was my debut.
Rain: Congratulations for doing well. I will listen to your songs well in the future too.
UEE: Can you sing a small part to our song?
Rain: (Shy)
UEE: I'm your fan.
Rain: Thank you.
UEE: Our song, just a small part.
Rain: Now.. Next time when we meet, I'll sing it personally.
UEE: (Touched and surprise)

cr: kbites

#24 pyaarhia2

pyaarhia2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:56 AM

woohh!!
i like her alot..
she seemed to be a sweet and kind girl...

fighting UEE unnie!!!:thumbsup

#25 AkuenKigahen

AkuenKigahen

<3 STMAVH

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:10 AM

Posted Image

I heard that UEE is going to be in another drama called Buddy Buddy and her character dreams about being a national golf player. I wonder why they couldn't go with swimming or baseball? Since she used to swim when she was younger and she knows some baseball since her dad is a baseball coach. I have nothing against golf UEE is going to have to work extra hard since she doesn't know how to play golf. I can't wait to see her in it anyways!

#26 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:05 AM

UEE for all mankind!

Posted Image

After School's UEE recently modeled for premium denim jeans called Seven For All Mankind and the sexy photos have just been released.

UEE is representing Korea in Seven's global campaign called ‘2010 Global Marketing‘ as they try to spread the denim love.

A representative of Seven jeans said, “As a star, UEE is definitely dazzling but she has a baby face that goes well with her long slender legs and glamorous body. She is the ideal model as she meets all the requirements for our denim campaign.”

Often looked upon as a younger version of Go Hyun Jung, she certainly does resemble her a lot through this photoshoot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit: allkpop

#27 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:30 AM

UEE featured on ‘Gemstone' magazine

Posted Image

After School's diva UEE was featured in the latest issue of Gemstone, an online magazine for Samsung.

UEE is seen wearing a cute white dress with a white ribbon, holding a Gemstone W9100 phone. The magazine includes special features as it contains a section revealing UEE's 'secret to making a great body' as well as pictures of accessories designed by UEE. That's not all, it also includes 2010 calender with UEE's signature.

Posted Image

#28 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:06 AM

UEE says yes to YETTS

Posted Image

After School’s UEE is back again modeling and flaunting what her momma gave her as she goes for a sexy chic style while posing for YETTS clothing.

On the 22nd, YETTS revealed their 2010 advertising model and surprise surprise, it was none other than our adorable UEE.

She goes for a rather different style and concept this time around as she gives a dead sexy look with wild hair. But of course we still get a look at her slender body and her famous “honey thighs”.

UEE dons on a different array of clothing as she goes from dresses to pants, to jeans, to jackets and to vests. Either way she puts on a rather elegant and sexy display. Check out the photos below.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Uploaded by: Cilia@the gallery

Edited by xtlover, 22 February 2010 - 10:07 AM.

#29 xtlover15

xtlover15

all around kpopper

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31801 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:27 AM

UEE is ready to play ball for Vogue

Posted Image

After radiating her natural chic beauty on YETTS just a day ago, it seems like UEE of After School just can't give up being sexy. The female fashionista has now adorned herself in denim apparels accompanied by various sporty props for Vogue Korea.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:31 AM

Pics of UEE on the cover of CECI April'10 Issue:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very summery feel and UEE looks great!

Credits CECI, .Lolly-Pop* @ AF if you're taking this out (:

Edited by .Lolly-Pop*, 18 March 2010 - 10:33 AM.

#31 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:37 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Juggling with the first half promotions of Bang! and the filming of Buddy Buddy, I hope UEE would take care of her health as well (:

#32 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

BigBangisForever@wordpress

• Forum Masters
  • 11136 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:10 AM

uploaded by Cilia @ the gallery

'Glamorous' Uee reveals denim pictorial

Famous for her baby face and full, glamorous figure, Uee will reveal provocative pictorial for the new issue of magazine Highcut.

The pictorial for denim brand "7 For All Mankind" features the singer-actress in a variety of outfits, including skinny jeans and revealing white top.

In the interview with the magazine, she talked about her father, who coaches for baseball team Nexen Heroes. "Throwing the first ball in the opening game for my father's team has always been my dream, and I've finally accomplished it," she said.

Uee was not afraid to tackle difficult poses, some of which involved her lying on the floor. She is currently shooting drama series 'Buddy Buddy' which is slated to air later this year.

http://www.koreatime.../135_67103.html

#33 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26099 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:59 PM

Posted Image

Singer Son DamBi was flustered and reveals her thoughts when she was asked the question, “Do you hate After School UEE?”

Son DamBi did guest appearance on MBC Golden Fishery Radio Star aired on 7th July. The MCs then asked, “We heard that Son DamBi hates UEE.” Son DamBi answered, “There is no such thing. Such misunderstanding breaks me heart. I don't know how to give a response to this,” seemingly flustered.

Son DamBi had appeared on the show together with AFter School members Nana, GaHee and JungAh.

S:Newsen + kbites

#34 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:35 AM

Posted Image

After School's UEE begins filming for upcoming weekend drama "Golden Pond"

After School's UEE recently released her first solo single "Sok Sok Sok". On July 9, After School will host a fan meeting at which UEE will make her first stage performance to promote her digital single.

In 2009, UEE acted in "You're Beautiful", which TBS confirmed for a Japanese remake. She seems to be diving back into the world of Korean dramas with her role as Baek Jaeun in KBS 2TV's upcoming drama "Golden Pond".

The promotional pictures released depicted UEE in a blue gingham dress during shooting in a park in Seoul, leading netizens to make comments about her "self-luminous" beauty. According to a PD on set, UEE put a lot of effort into filming despite her nervousness during the first scene.

Posted Image

The drama is scheduled to begin broadcasting on August 6. Are you looking forward to seeing its first episode?

Source: TV Report and AS-Afterparty
Credits: Koreaboo

#35 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:20 AM

UEE's "Birdie Buddy" will air on August 8th

Golf drama "Birdie Buddy", featuring After School's UEE in her first lead role, will begin airing on cable network tvN on August 8th, following the conclusion of "I Need Romance". "Birdie Buddy" began filming in March 2010 before losing its airdate on MBC, and many thought the drama would never be broadcast.

Billed as Korea's first golf-centric drama, "Birdie Buddy" is based on a popular manhwa and tells the story of Sung Misoo (played by UEE), a girl raised in the countryside who dreams of becoming a top golfer. tvN related Misoo's underdog story to those of the "ordinary people" contestants on "Korea's Got Talent" and said that they felt her quest to become the best golfer would be a compelling story for the whole family. A 25-minute teaser is available on the Youtube channel of Group 8, the production company behind "Birdie Buddy".

UEE will also appear on KBS2's weekend drama "Golden Pond" in August.

Sources: Paran News (1, 2)
Credits: Koreaboo

#36 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

Posted Image

UEE teases about After School Red and Blue

Recently, Pledis Entertainment revealed that After School would split to create sub-units ‘AS Red‘ and ‘AS Blue‘. We also reported that the members of each sub-unit would be voted upon by fans and confirmed at the fan meeting on July 9th.

On July 5th, Pledis Entertainment tweeted,

“After School’s two units! The match-the-members event will be revealed gradually from the 5th to the 8th! Which team will UEE be in?”

In the photo, UEE is found wearing a sky blue top with red shorts. Since she is wearing both sub-unit colors, fans’ curiosity regarding UEE’s sub-unit membership has risen.

Fans commented, “I wish they would just reveal it all at once” and “Wouldn’t she end up in the center regardless of which team she’s in?”

Source: TV Daily via Nate
Credits: allkpop

#37 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:15 PM

Posted Image

After School’s UEE gets taken away in a police van

On July 7th, netizens were surprised to discover a photo of After School’s UEE in a police van.

The photo was first shared on an online community board under the title, “Where is UEE going in a police van?”. With two men sitting in the front, UEE is pictured alone in the backseat.

As it turns out, the picture was actually taken from the set of her new KBS drama, “Ojakgyo Brothers“. Netizens commented, “I was so surprised thinking it was real”, “Only UEE could look so bright in the back of a police van”, and “Her beauty still shines from so far away”.

Her drama is scheduled to begin airing on August 6th.

Soruce + Photos: Joongang via Joins MSN

#38 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:17 PM

Posted Image

After School’s UEE has a killer schedule

With a drama, group promotions, CF activities, and a Japanese debut coming up, After School’s UEE is looking at one busy schedule.

UEE was recently cast as the leading role for KBS’s upcoming drama, ‘Ojakgyo Brothers‘, and is currently in the midst of filming. Because it’s a weekend drama, the filming schedule isn’t as tight as other dramas, but adding After School’s schedule on top of that definitely makes up for the difference.

As previously reported, After School will be promoting as two units this month. The girls are also preparing for a showcase on July 17th, which will be followed by the release of their official Japanese debut single on August 17th.

They also signed on as models for cosmetics brand “The Saem“, for which they must attend fan signings and various other events as a part of their endorsement duties.

Her professional obligations aside, UEE’s been receiving acting lessons and holding script rehearsals whenever time permits. A representative of Pledis explained, “UEE has always been athletic so she has a lot of stamina. She exercises whenever she has spare time in order to manage herself. She’s also been on a diet and has a slim new body to show off.”

We’re glad that she’s in high demand, but let’s hope she doesn’t overdo it!

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Nate

#39 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:52 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

U-ie for Le Coq Sportif – Golf is the Secret to a Slim Waist?

Since U-ie was recently voted as having the best swimsuit body out of female idols it’s no surprise people want her diet tips. Though she has always been known for her healthy body type, new pictures of U-ie have some fans asking, “U-ie, right?” due to her new eye catching waistline.

During U-ie’s recent photo-shoot for ‘Le Coq Sportif’ she caught the eyes of everyone on set due to her pure beauty and was asked the secret to her slim waist. U-ie replied her body type was due to her mother packing her lunch with healthy food and doing yoga combined with her recent golf lessons. All these things helped to create her solid but slim body type. An agency official also stated U-ie’s long hours playing golf to improve her skill helped her body form and kept cellulite away while slimming her waist. While on the photo-shoot set U-ie demonstrated what she learned by showing off a cool swing just like pro. Her golf drama ‘Birdie Buddy’ is set to air on tvN this August along with the drama ‘Ojakgyo Brothers’ which is currently being filmed.

Though U-ie already has a packed schedule with filming the ‘Ojakgyo Brothers’ drama and other activities she is also currently spending time practicing with her sub-unit AS Red for their first music stage.

Source: chosun + Paran
Blurb: ASD

#40 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:00 PM

Posted Image

UEE for ‘The Saem’

UEE showcased a different side of herself for ‘The Saem‘.

The members of After School are currently spokesmodels for the cosmetic brand, and a beauty cut for UEE was recently revealed to the public.

In the photo, UEE is seen having transformed into a sexy lady by emphasizing her cat-like eye makeup. She is said to resemble Wonder Girls member Sohee.

UEE has a versatile image and is able to portray everything from her innocent, sexy, or chic sides, making her a favorite among advertisement brands.

Meanwhile, UEE is currently carrying out promotions as a member of AS RED with Kahi, Jung Ah and Nana.

Source: OSEN via Nate
Credits: ramham424@allkpop

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: korea, after school, kim yoo jin, uee

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users