foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42327 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:46 PM

Eevee:
Hey you're back!

Oh I did watch some news about it. She was portraying twins right? Or no?

I like Gam Wah's role too. He's selfish but he's a hero too. I believe today's episode is when Matt is going to marry Candy because he doesn't want to lose his status. 
I'm hoping everything's going to be okay with Rosina. Just when it got to the part where Tavia finds out that Lau Kong was their kidnapper, the episode ended. I wonder what Tavia's going to do? I wonder if she will tell Matt?

I love Raymond and Leila's chemistry in The Last Breakthrough. I felt they should have more scenes together. I wonder why TVB never gave her a chance for a lead role either. Well they regret now because Leila left the station and they are lacking lead actresses. 
I thought Kate was pretty good in When Lanes Merge too. I thought her acting started improving in this series. 

I liked Aimee and Bosco's chemistry in Burning Flames 3, one of the best couples in the series. Like you said she was pretty funny. 

Seems like all the siusangs that merged in the 2000's have bacially left TVB. Raymond's left, seems like Bosco's leaving, Bosco's venturing into the Mainland market; Raymond's venturning into the movie and music market. Kenneth's still there, but he's just got leading in the last couple of years. I think after a few more years Kenneth might leave too. Ron and Sammul's left. 

I read the news where Eliza didn't sleep for 72 hours and she's still smiling. I think if it was me, I would have dropped already. I can't even stand right without 24 hours of sleep, mind 72! 
Speaking of Elaine, her character was just a guest star in Every Step You Take, she was like in the first 3 episodes with screen time probaly less than 30 mintues combined and she's left throughout. Don't even know if she will be back for the rest of the series. 
I want to see more of Selena too. I think she's a pretty decent actress, but even though she was the lead in Brick Slaves, I still felt Eliza to be leading over her.

See you soon...

Page 746! clapclap

#29802 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3402 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:37 PM

foreverleila:

I am starting to dislike Matt's char a little ... he's way too stubborn! 

I like most of Leila's pairing ... but in all her series, her screentime is quite limited which was a shame. 

Kenneth now seems to be frozen by tvb due to contract issues according to recent report. I seriously wonder what's wrong with tvb this year ... they are lacking artistes and they are still doing such things. Its just forcing people to leave honestly. 

24 hours is alright with me but 72 is really too much. Well, I am not surprised about Elaine ... looks like 2nd lead isn't happening ... and she's still playing such minor supporting roles that looks more like a guest star. I heard she kinda offended the higher ups a year or two ago. So I think it explains why there's a role degrade for her recently. 

Btw, bad news! Tony and Sisley got another lead role in a food drama... I seriously think casting them leads are terrible. I'm definitely skipping this. I don't see any point in watching since its going to be a waste of time watching the two who can't act for sake let alone lead roles. Tony is alright but I won't say he's good however sisley is definitely atrocious. The only good thing is Hugo Wong is the 2nd male lead of the series but that is not helping ... as I won't watch due to the leads. 

I don't understand why they are giving Sisley so many lead roles. I mean is her acting really that good? I really feel sorry for people like Natalie, Elaine, Rosina who are still stuck at supporting roles. Their acting definitely pwns sisley. 

Edited by MashiroKun, 18 September 2015 - 06:43 PM.

#29803 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42327 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:31 PM

Eevee:

Hey you're back!

He is. I understand that he wants to stop the bribery by the police. He told Tavia that he's going to be back by her side after a year, but then what' going to happen to Candy? Divorce her? Or make Tavia your second wife? It's so unfair to Tavia and Candy. 

I really wish to see Tavia and Louis together now. Though Louis's character wasn't that likable in the beginning but I'm starting to like more of his Gam Wah character and the love he has towards Tavia. I felt Tavia loves Louis more than Louis loves her. Gam Wah's willing to lose his life because of her.

Leila's screentime is always so limited. She's paired up with almost all the siusangs in TVB, now thinking, it's a pity she never got promoted.

Another contract issue....wow...honestly if TVB treats their artists better I don't think a contract issue will ever come up.

Why are the higher ups so "siu hei?" Come on, everyone gets offended every so often. It's a pity they'll probably lose Elaine too. 

Again? Anther food series? And Tony and Sisley as leads! I'm okay with Tony but I don't see her as a leading type yet. Not bad with Hugo as the second lead. Then who's pairing up with Hugo?

I don't think Sisley's acting is all that good either.

See you soon...

#29804 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3402 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:13 PM

foreverleila:

I don't like how Matt tries to marry Candy just to get to the things he want. I mean its so unfair to Candy but I'm glad Candy didn't end up with him either. I feel more sorry for Tavia ... she love him more than he does. At first I hope Matt and Tavia end up together ... but now i'm rooting more for Louis. 

The higher ups seems to be scary people... you can tell how tvb artistes are normally very careful with their words during interviews in fear of offending them. Once offended, the artiste can simply just get demoted somehow.

I think Stephanie is pairing with Hugo... but I'm not sure... we will know on Monday. Either way, I won't be watching this series since I think the leading actor and actress is a waste of my time. Watching people who can't act but in a lead role is a torture. 

Btw, I've just read the magazine for next weeks episodes for Captain of Destiny, looks like Mandy's char isn't appearing in the first week which was a surprise for me. Late entrance this time 

#29805 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42327 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:40 AM

Eevee:
Hey you'reback!

I don't know how he will succeed either. I mean from the start he knew Candy's dad didn't like him as a son-in-law, but he did admire him as a police. From that, he already didn't have to marry Candy. But of course he didn't know that. I'm glad he wasn't able to marry Candy either. 
The series is getting so intense after Tavia and Rosina escaping from Lau Kong. Best yet is that Joe and Akina finds out about Lau Kong's evil doings either. I wonder if Joe and Akina will try to escape? 
I'm rooting more with Louis. His love towards Tavia is just unspeakable. 
But it seems like today's episode is going to go very hectic. Matt's going to be fighting on his own with Timothy and the other police officers. 
Timothy's character was honestly not as evil until Hugo and his mom died. 

I can totally understand. I think I can already see this by seeing them always thanking the higher-ups before thanking their family and friends in their awards acceptance speech. 

Stephanie Ho? We will wait and see for sure. 

Darn. Really? Seems like Mandy's character is supporting. Are you going to be watching this?

See you soon...

#29806 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3402 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:15 PM

foreverleila:

Yea I know right! I guess Matt just walk the wrong path ... I was actually nearly into tears watching his death scene ... Tavia, Louis and Matt did so well in that part. I'm looking forward to watch the final tonight ... I think Joe and Akina will fight for Lau Kong's asset. 

Yea Stephanie Ho is in that series. I don't know much about her acting since I hardly watch Raising The Bar ... I only skim through. Doesn't appeal to male audience ... such genre. 

I will be watching this for Ruco Chan. Well, I expected Mandy's character to be supporting since she finished filming much earlier than the rest of the cast by a month, but at least tvb is nice to her by billing her position quite high in the website and the poster despite her late entrance. I think she will only come out in the 2nd week or the 3rd week ... somewhere in the middle of the series since the first week is on Modern part then time travel to ancient era. Mandy is in the futhur ancient era. The songs for the series are not too bad though. 

Edited by MashiroKun, 20 September 2015 - 05:19 PM.

#29807 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42327 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:49 PM

Eevee:
Hey you're back!

Did Matt really die though? I mean at the last scene when Louis rolled the Matt, he sort of gives a little hint that Matt might not die? But then he is a tragic hero so I don't know. I sort of don't want him to die. But I got to agree that Tavia, Louis, and Matt did so well in last night's episode. 
I wonder what's going to happen to Lau Kong and Timothy?

She's not that good. I think she's better off singing in my opinion.

Is this series 30 episode? But I'm looking forward to watching Mandy's character though. Only too bad she doesn't pair up with Ruco. Ruco hasn't portrayed an ancient character in such a long time. He's played ancient roles but all his ancient roles back then were all evil characters. Just don't know what I can say about Tony. 

See you soon...

#29808 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3402 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:36 PM

foreverleila:

Matt really died :( ... oh wells. I expected it. Lau Kong, Akina and Joe died as well. I thought the ending was not bad ... and I actually thought rosina will inherit Lau Kong's assets but guess not. 

its 32 episodes. I just hope she will pair with Ruco someday ... btw, I just got my timetable ... and looks like its going to be a killer for me. I will be inactive for a while but will still catch up some dramas, don't think I will come online much due to time. Will chat in facebook instead. 

#29809 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42327 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:12 PM

Eevee:

Hey you're back!

Finished watching the ending last night. Matt really did die, I guess it was expected that he would have died.

I thought the same thing. I thought Rosina was going to inherit it as well. But I guess even if she's able to inherit she wouldn't take it. 

I can't believe Louis wanted to be Tavia's secret angel instead of being with him. I so wanted them to be together.

I can seeLau Kong dying, but I didn't think Akina and Joe were that bad of a person. 

Okay. I will be watching the first episode of Captain of Destiny tonight. Will see how the first episode goes.

See you soon...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users