foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39903 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:46 PM

Eevee;

Hey you're back!

Selena's past is revealed more in these further episodes. I think you will enjoy watching it. I got a little teary-eyed. Plus Vincent's admitted that he likes Selena. 

I was a bit confused with the family storyline. I guess the scriptwriter wasn't at his/her best when writing it out. 

But I got to agree episode 11 was hilarious. From the preview, I think he was just shirt naked, but I can't believe Tracy went that extreme and wild. But I think Tracy's doing quite a good job. A very refreshing role as well. 

I couldn't believe Mandy's past was that dramatic either. I wanted to watch more last night but it ended. I wonder if Snow knew about it though? If she didn't how will she react?

I do feel sorry for Benjamin, first dumped his his girlfriend after he paid all her tuition fees, Gigi doesn't remember him, gave all of Tracy's tuition fees, but only knowing she went to school for just half a year. 

I'm hoping they will bring back the Ma family. 

I'm watching for Mandy and Ruco!

See you soon...

Page 745! :yeah

#29762 MashiroKun

MashiroKun

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3318 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:01 PM

foreverleila:

Ahh! I see. I guess I should catch up on it soon. Its a bit tough for me to catch two series at once ... somehow. 

Yea, till now I'm still unsure of the biological relationship between the siblings. I think it was pretty smart of Tracy to find a way to get Gigi to remember Benjamin back again. She's naughty but she do have a kind heart at times. I like her relationship with Timmy and she's cheeky with Ka Lok too. I hope she wins most improved actress award this year, there's a tremendous improvement from smooth talker to this role. I was a bit frighten off when Mandy went berserk due to the drugs in episode 13, but she did a good job there. We now know how come she is still with Ka Lok now, they've been through a lot. I'm so-so towards Benjamin and Rebecca's pairing though ...it kinda happen too sudden in my opinion, I still prefer Lulu but she's going to be killed off soon ... which will be tear jerking. 

I wonder what will happen to both Tracy and Timmy now that they are captured and Timmy being thrown into the sea. :( 

#29763 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39903 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:00 PM

Eevee:

Hey you're back!

I can understand. Battling with work is hard. 

It's so funny how Tracy keeps slapping Timmy. It's just hilarious. I mean Timmy can slap her. Just as long as she and Timmy is bickering Gigi will want to call Benjamin back for help. My grandma was watching with me last night and she was like why does Timmy have to be one to get slapped, why not Tracy. 

I'm hoping Tracy will win too, I think she has major improvement. I remember watching her first in On Call and she's had major improvements in her acting. 

I actually thought that part where Chin Ka Lok was singing to her was a proposal or something, but I guess I was wrong. Mandy's past seems quite interesting. Too bad they didn't talk about it earlier. The series is halfway finished already. Wished it was longer. 

Really? Lulu is going to get killed...Oh no...

I think they will be okay. From the themevideo there's a scene where Tracy's in the hospital and slaps Timmy again. 

See you soon...

#29764 MashiroKun

MashiroKun

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3318 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:06 PM

foreverleila:

Yea. There are lots of series I want to watch like next couple of month's Every Step You Take, Momentary Lapse of Reason, Captain of Destiny and Under the Veil but I can only watch one at a time, so meaning I have to choose between the timeslot and then watch the other one when I'm more free. 

I think even though Timmy said he wants to divorce, I think he still cares for her after all he was the one who saved her from dying in the sea. Haha! Tracy's character is quite demanding and naughty but I really enjoy watching her. Don't you find the part where she tied Timmy up hilarious? I will be happy if either Tracy or Rosina gets the most improved award this year ... they both shown huge improvement this year. Ka Lok sang to Mandy I think is to thank her for standing by his side all these years ... I find the part where Mandy and Rosanne have scenes together quite heart breaking ... they are mother and daughter yet their relationship is like this and its so obvious they still care for each other but they are not the type to show it. Yea according to spoiler, Lulu will get killed, beaten to death somehow. I actually like her affection towards Benjamin, to be honest, its just too bad there's Rebecca ... sigh. 

#29765 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39903 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:58 PM

Eevee:

Hey you're back!

The upcoming series does look pretty interesting. I just started school today so I'm hoping I will be able to squeeze some time out to watch. But if they are good series, I'm definitely squeeze time to watch them...haha...

I think Timmy's starting to like Tracy don't you think?

Did you think this was a mistake TVB did when filming this scene? When Timmy just saved Tracy out of the ocean, his hand was clearly okay with no blood or scratches. But when he was waiting outside the ER for Tracy, his hand was all bloody and scratched up. He had a big white bandage on his hand. Then when Tracy woke up, his hand magically didn't have that big white bandage on his hand anymore.

I think Timmy and Tracy is just too funny in the series. The slaps she gives him are also very funny as well. 

It was sort of random for Chin Ka Lok to thank her at that moment. But I guess he figured that she did a lot of him. 

I'm hoping to see more of Mandy and Rosanne's scenes. I hope they will reconcile soon. 

Oh beaten to death. It sounds brutal already. I'm not looking forward to that.

See you soon...

#29766 MashiroKun

MashiroKun

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3318 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:32 PM

foreverleila:

Yea I'm starting internship as well so not gonna have much time to squeeze in for two dramas at one go. I think I'll catch up on Momentary Lapse of Reason first. For Every Step You Take, I think I will leave it for the weekends to catch up. 

Yup. Its very obvious given how he's treating her. I find it comical how Tracy always escapes from everyone who's trying to catch her. I thought how funny when she always makes Benjamin so angry. 

I think its a mistake too ... I guess the director didn't really pay attention to these details when filming. I spotted some mistakes in other scenes too. 

Don't you think Mandy and rosanne's scenes at episode 15 heart breaking, I nearly cried watching that part when they finally talk in a peaceful manner. 

I think my heart will cringe when watching Lulu getting beaten to death ... I really wanted her to end up with Benjamin considering she's always by his side since her sister left him. But oh wells. Its going to be rebecca for sure which is just too bad. The preview trailer for episode 17 already makes me feel quite sad for Lulu. 

btw, Rosina's role seems complicated in Momentary ... I think she and Tracy will put up a strong fight for Most improved actress. They both deserves it honestly ... I really hope this time there will be double winners just for them both. 

Edited by MashiroKun, 25 August 2015 - 06:13 PM.

#29767 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39903 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:46 PM

Eevee:

Hey you're back!

KK we'll talk about the one you're watching first then. 

I think it's quite funny how when people are trying to catch Tracy, they pull her by her jacket's hood. I mean if she really wanted to escape all she has to do is to slip out of her jacket and she can escape easily. 

I found that scene to be quite touching too. Especially when Roseanne went back to eat the chicken and she said it was really good. I honestly thought she should have done more flashback scenes between Rosanne and Mandy more than Chin Ka Lok-Gigi-Benjamin. 

I haven't watch the preview for episode 17 but I did for episode 16. Seems like Rosanne's going to die. 

Even though Tracy and Rosina did so good this year, I honestly think Grace will get it. I think Tracy or Rosina deserves it more.

See you soon...

#29768 MashiroKun

MashiroKun

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3318 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 05:32 PM

foreverleila:

Yea! Tracy's always seen wearing a jacket in this series haha! I think you will love her more after you watched episode 17, its just funny whenever there are scenes between her and Timmy and how she torment him. 

Yup. I nearly cried watching that scene along with the scene in episode 16 where Mandy listens to Rosanne's final speech in her car, Mandy's crying moves me together with rosanne's acting. I wish the mother and daughter have more screentime but nope, I believe that's the last we see rosanne even though she just fake her death but I think she's not going to appear anymore.

You will feel for Lulu when you watch episode 17, I really feel so sorry for her character ... she's such a sweet and nice girl that deserves better. In the steamboat dinner scene, it seems that Gigi wants Lulu as her daughter in law more than Rebecca too ... but its just too bad since love can't be force I guess. I just can't believe she's going to be killed off soon ... she's one of my favorite female characters aside from Mandy, Tracy and Snow in this series. 

Yea Grace is likely gonna win it. 

Edited by MashiroKun, 26 August 2015 - 05:33 PM.

#29769 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39903 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:02 PM

Eevee:

Hey you're back!

I wish Tracy and Mandy didn't always wear black. They need to wear some more colorful clothes...haha...

What I thought was pretty cute i episode 16 is that Timmy doesn't care when Gigi calls him her son-in-law anymore. I think Timmy is getting use to being Tracy's husband. Seems like he's getting use to her slapping him as well. 

Glad to watch that Rosanne didn't die. But it's quite sad that she's leaving Hong Kong for sure and never being able to come back. But it was touching to see her and Chin Ka Lok hugging and Chin Ka Lok called her mom. 

It's only too bad that Benjamin always saw her as his younger sister. I wonder if Lulu wasn't Benjamin's ex-girlfriend's sister, maybe he would have different feelings for her.

I thought the scene at the end of episode 16 where Gigi finally remembers Benjamin was very touching. Benjamin was so cute. He was like telling everyone that his mom finally remembers him. 

See you soon...

#29770 MashiroKun

MashiroKun

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3318 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:37 PM

foreverleila:

Yea but I think they are the coolest in the fixer team ...

Yea, and its very obvious Timmy has feelings for Tracy ... she has the same feelings too but they are just too stubborn about not giving in to each other. I like their scenes though but I can't believe that Tracy has so little screentime in the series. I wished she has more ... 

Yea but at least, she now can lead a happier life without all those pressure. I'm glad she finally accepted Ka Lok as her son-in-law. 

Did you feel sorry for Lulu's char? I find myself come to like her so much in the recent episodes ... which is going to be sad for me when I watch episode 19 tmrw ... as Lulu is going to get brutally killed and I don't want to see that sight. 

Out of the leads, I think Rebecca has the best role along with Benjamin ... and they improved quite okay, pretty surprise about Rebecca this time. Not as bad as I thought she would be ... but then I don't like how Mandy and Tracy are getting so little screentime because I want to see more of them. 

#29771 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39903 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Eevee:

Hey you're back!

They are the coolest in the fixer team.

I wised Tracy had more too. I'm not sure if you watched last night's episode yet but I thought it was pretty cute how Timmy was like, "You're my woman, of course I have to protect you." I thought that was so touching. 

I'm starting to like Lulu more too. They should have more development with her character. She loves Benjamin so much that she's been silently by his side for such a long time. She even became a police because of him. But he only sees her as his little sister. I watched the preview for episode 19, I'm sure it's quite a sad episode.

But I can't believe Lee Kwok Lun is so evil and cruel though. Chin Ka Lok's done so much for him, Chin Ka Lok never thought of betraying him, and yet Lee Kwok Lun still wants to kill him.

I agree, Rebecca's acting definitely has improvements. You can already see that from her crying scenes. 

See you soon...

#29772 MashiroKun

MashiroKun

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3318 posts

Posted Today, 06:10 PM

foreverleila:

Yeah! But they got together in the end anyways so I am very happy for them! :) They had pretty limited screentime honestly ... compared to the other couples.

I like Lulu's character too .. her death was so sudden in my opinion, and it was so brutal, I cried watching that part honestly ... I can't believe this is the ending for such a sweet girl, the part where her soul came to talk to Benjamin was so emotional. She don't deserve such a plight... 

Yea, really hated Lee Kwok Lun's char but he did a good job, he's always good in such roles. I'm glad he got his own deserts in the end ... I think we will talk more once you watch the ending episode. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users