foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38463 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:27 AM

Eevee:

Hey you're back!

Roger's win was very well deserved last year. I thought both of their winnings was very well deserved. This year, I really don't know. I guess there's Linda, Kate and Liza this year for Best Actress. As for Best Actor, I can only see Joe and Damian. Though Ruco was quite good, but I don't TVB will give him the Best Actor yet.

I know right. She was playing a 40 year old in Raising the Bar. When I looked at the age category, I was like really. A 40 year old woman, she doesn't look around that age at all. 

See you soon...

Page 742! clapclap

#29642 Eeveee

Eeveee

• Trial Crew
  • 3113 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:03 PM

foreverleila:

I believe Linda will stand some chances this year since her role is quite popular in Limelight Years... wouldn't say the same about Kate since I believe audiences will forget about her by awards time since Smooth Talker is her only series and is aired early. Liza will be very strong this year ... besides Limelight Years, she still takes the lead in Master of Destiny. I believe Liza will nominate for Master of Destiny... I think I will keep a look out on Nancy Wu. She may stand some chances.

Yea. Don't think tvb will give Ruco this award so early too besides this year, he isn't the 1st lead in his drama... Eye in the Sky is Kevin, Captain of Destiny is Tony. He is 2nd lead in both. I reckon its Kenneth Ma or Anthony Wong this year ... 

btw, can't wait to watch Wudang Rules tomorrow ;)

Edited by Eeveee, 24 May 2015 - 03:39 PM.

#29643 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38463 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:36 PM

Eevee:
Hey you're back!

Oh yeah Liza still has Master of Destiny. How can I forget about that? But I sort of hope that someone new will win since Liza has already won the award. Nancy still has Eunuchs Leave the Palace. I think she might stand a chance for the award for this series.

It would be nice if Ruco can win something. But then Most Improve doesn't suit him. I think Hugo Wong has a chance for Most Improve this year.

I can't wait either!

See you soon...

#29644 Eeveee

Eeveee

• Trial Crew
  • 3113 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:27 PM

foreverleila:

Yea I hope someone new will win this too ... same goes for Best Actor. I think Ruco will be empty handed this year, his roles are not as prominent this year. I have the same thoughts about Hugo too... he likely will make it in this year since he's in lots of series but I do think fight is between Benjamin and Tony this year.

Let's hope Wudang Rules will be good. I really like the theme song though. 

Edited by Eeveee, 25 May 2015 - 03:29 PM.

#29645 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38463 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:53 PM

Eevee:

Hey you're back!

I have a feeling about Ruco too. I thought it's it a bit fast for him to win Best Actor. I think a lot of netizens will complain and think he doesn't deserve it just like when Kevin won back in 2006 for his role in Under the Canopy of Love. But I know Ruco will win someday. His acting is quite good compared to other best actors that have won in the past. 

Watched the ending for Limelight Years last night and I quite enjoyed watching the ending.

I'm going to watch it tonight and I'm excited.

See you soon...

#29646 Eeveee

Eeveee

• Trial Crew
  • 3113 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:32 PM

foreverleila:

I think Ruco won once ... its in another country, starhub or astro if I'm right. I personally think Ruco's acting chops is already enough to win this award ... because he really acts very well. But then, fans of Kenneth, Ron, Bosco, etc ... probably won't be too happy about it after all they enter the industry earlier than Ruco does. 

Wudang Trend's 1st episode is quite okay so far ... Tavia's screentime isn't a lot though and I do think despite Chin Siu Ho left tvb for many years, his comeback performance is natural ... there isn't any stiffness in his acting. It does looks like Tavia has some misunderstanding towards Yuen Chau though. 

btw, Mandy seems to have rise up to lead roles already ... she seems to have join the kungfu series filming in august as the female lead from other sites. I'm very happy for her though, good that she didn't fall back to supporting roles after receiving her 1st lead in The Fixer... unlike Natalie who drop back to supporting again. 

#29647 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38463 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:41 PM

Eevee:
Hey you're back!

He won last year with Charmaine. I thought he quite deserved it. Wasn't it for his role in All That is Bitter is Sweet. His acting was quite good and the ending is quite memorable.
I think you are right about that part. Those fans would be quite unhappy.

Yup the first episode started off pretty well. The scenery was pretty nice in the beginning.
I like Derek's character. He's quite cute. Johnathn's character is quite different from his previous ones. He usually plays those cool types.
Hopefully there's going to be more Tavia scenes in today's episode.

I'm happy to hear that Mandy's filming the kung fun series with Him and she's lead. I'm hoping her lead series are well received and she keeps playing lead roles. I think Mandy's totally ready for it.

See you soon....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users