foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39265 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:49 PM

Eevee:
Hey you're back!

I wonder why he was so mad having a knife towards him. I don't like Dai dang either. I mean he already didn't have to go to jail for harming him and he doesn't take that for granted. Guess Johnson didn't predict he would turn this way froom helping him.
Elena and Johnson have officially started dating. I'm happy for them.
I wonder what's going to happen to them. The preview for the ending looks pretty good. Plus Kate just received a message from Stephen.

In the beginning of Smooth Talker, I didn't really think her acting was that good but she has improved her later episodes. I thought her acting in Tomorrow is Another Dat was good too. Her character was very cute and child like and matured throughout the series.
I think Linda tried too hard to be a police woman with prOblems. The squitting of her eyes made matters worse.

Oh really? I actually they filmed it at the airport. Ha, they fooled me.
I did find Elena and Kenneth pretty cute. The most romantic part was the proposal scene.
I really wished Francis ended up alone. It just proves how much he still loves So Yee.
I like Fala and Julian more. They were more cute too.
I felt Him's love for Nancy was just admiration. I like Hugo with Nancy too. Too bad their relationship was just that short.

See you soon. ..

Page 740! :yeah

#29562 Eeveee

Eeveee

• Trial Crew
  • 3760 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

foreverleila:

Well, Dai Ding kinda died in episode 18 which was good since I do think he deserves to die ... I really enjoy the relationship between Elena and Johnson but its kinda limited somehow ... sigh. After watching episode 18, I really kinda don't want Joe to find out the truth ... because Uncle Yau Lik really dotes on him honestly ... but of course the truth will definitely be resolved. Stephen came back and he lost his legs... and looks like Joe and Kate's relationship is challenged. Episode 18 was intense though ... 

Yea, Kate isn't too good in her acting at the first half of the series but in the later episodes, she gets better and better. 

Yea, I still remember that proposal part, Kenneth dyed his hair grey to propose to Elena, I thought that was sweet. 

Edited by Eeveee, 23 April 2015 - 02:03 PM.

#29563 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39265 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:22 PM

Eevee:
Hey you're back!

Dai Dang does deserve to die. He was already lucky enough not to go to jail and he is still messing with Joe and them.
I don't want Joe to find out either. His relationship with Uncle Yau Nik is so close, even closer than with Johnson. It's going to be so hard on Joe.
I can't believe he's pushing Kate back to Stephen. But I can understand why he's going it. Hopefully Kate well find out about it.
I really hope Tracy and Quinn will be a couple in here. I find them quite cute despite they don't have much scenes together.

I think Kate tackled the emotional scenes quite well in episode 18, don't you think?

See you soon...

#29564 Eeveee

Eeveee

• Trial Crew
  • 3760 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:48 AM

foreverleila:

Hey!just came back from work ;) dang! I missed episode 19 and 20. Shall catch it up soon. 

But I guess the truth will still be revealed ... sigh. I hope Tracy and Quinn will be a couple too but I doubt it will happen ... 

Yea, Kate has improved in handling her emotional parts compared to last time. Btw, heard Tavia's Wutang Rules is airing after Limelight Years... Man... Tavia's series are airing so darn early ... her third one already this year. I am afraid to say that Tavia's chances for Best Actress this year is out ... 

#29565 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39265 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:02 AM

Eevee:

Hey you're back!

You must be tired!

The truth was sort of revealed in last night's episode but I don't think it's the whole truth because something came up towards the end that I think Uncle Yau Nik might not have killed Joe's father as an accident.

I doubt Tracy and Quinn will be together since it's the last episode tonight.

But I think Stephen might do something bad to harm Kate.

Yea I read it's airing in May. Tavia doesn't have any finished productions after this one I believe? I assume the Best Actress award won't be going to her this year. But then doesn't Linda don't have a filmed one after Limelight Years either? Kate doesn't have one either? Wowie, I wonder who's going to win this year?

See you soon...

#29566 Eeveee

Eeveee

• Trial Crew
  • 3760 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:49 AM

foreverleila:

Yea kind of but I got back all my sleep already. Have also catch up on the last two episodes. I totally enjoyed it ... I do think it has the best ending among the tvb dramas that aired this year so far and its plot is also the best. Best series for this year so far. 

I am glad Uncle Yau Lik ends up okay... even though he killed Joe's father but I still think that he is someone with a heart so ... i'm glad things works well in the end. I really enjoyed Johnson and Elena, Kate and Joe's chemistry as well ... the two couples flows nicely in their acting and their scenes together although limited but overall enjoyable. 

Glad that Stephen's plan failed ... but I would have wish they try to say what happen to him after hitting his head or something ... I thought the ending scene was nice. I will miss Smooth Talker for sure... 

Tavia kinda has another series with Louis Cheung but I don't think it will air this year... Yea, Kate and Linda doesn't have any series left after the ones you mentioned finish airing ... I am wondering who's going to win this year too. But at the moment, my pick is Kate for Smooth Talker. 

Elena once again put up impressive performance in Smooth Talker ... she's definitely in my pick list for best supporting actress along with Mandy Wong and Rosina Lam... while Tracy Chu, I hope she stands a chance along with rosina for most improved actress this year 

Edited by Eeveee, 25 April 2015 - 10:50 AM.

#29567 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39265 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

Eevee:

Hey you're back!

Glad to hear that you caught up on your sleep. 

I thought the overall ending was pretty good. Wouldn't mind if they extended one more episode for the little kidnap of Joe from Stephen to be a bit longer. 

I was happy that Uncle Yau Nik didn't die. Though he killed Joe's father, but like you said, he has a good heart. I thought Joe was a little harsh for not seeing him when he was in jail. But then I can understand Joe. Being someone that cared for him for so long was actually his father's murderer.

Wished they had a little more talk about Elena's dad. So I assumed she forgave him after those touching words that Johnson said to her. The talk that Johnson gave her was quite cute and touching too. 

Oh yea I remember the one that Tavia's filming with Louis. But it doesn't look like a Best Actress type of series. Guess we will not know after watching it. 

I really hope they won't give the Best Actress Award to a newbie. 

But then there's still the Rosy Business 3 series. Maybe TVB might air it this year. Oh what about Myolie's series with Moses? That one hasn't aired yet. But I sort of doubt TVB will give it to Myolie.

I really enjoyed Elena's character throughout. I loved the care she has for her two cousins and mother but she also has a serious, silly and naive side. 

See you soon...

#29568 Eeveee

Eeveee

• Trial Crew
  • 3760 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:36 AM

foreverleila:

Yea .. I would've love for one more episode too seeing Romantic Repertoire got one extra episode ... 

Yea I thought Joe was a little harsh after all Uncle Yau Lik took care of him for so many years but understandable ... like what you said. I also wish they talk more about elena's father ... actually it would be great if there's a scene where Elena is shown forgiving her father and the family reunites but too bad there isn't :(

Yea... its just another love interest role for Tavia. That series is mainly dominated by Louis and Matt Yeung as that series wanted to promote these two up. If any newcomers who are close to getting the best actress award this year ... I think Grace Chan but I doubt it ... many of the A-listers in tvb won't be too happy. I heard Rosy 3 isn't going to air this year ... there's some legal issue with the script writer and tvb. The moses, myolie series is probably airing soon ... either june or august for the 830 slots. 

btw, I'm actually quite looking forward to watch Wu Tang rules ... since its been quite some time tvb last film a kung fu series. 

#29569 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39265 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:02 PM

Eevee:
Hey you're back!

So then everything wouldn't be so rushed at end, nice if it had one more episode.

I think if it showed Elena's family reuniting it world be another touching scene. But I really can't Suet Nei was mad at Elena because she made her father leave. But it's understandable of why Elena called the police.

Another love interest love for Tavia? What's up with Tavia's roles these days? I'm hoping Tavia would get some better roles soon...honestly if Grace took the Best Actress award I would be unhappy too. TVB nowadays are really lacking people.

It's going to air soon. I rewatched the sales presentation and it looks pretty good.

See you soon...

#29570 Eeveee

Eeveee

• Trial Crew
  • 3760 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:17 AM

foreverleila:

Yea .. but nevertheless, I still enjoyed the series. It has a great script and the cases are great and meaningful. 

I wonder what's with Tavia's role these days too ... she should be like Myolie and venture out to mainland instead since tvb is seriously under-using her. I do think Grace will get an award this year for sure looking at how tvb is promoting her like crazy ... I'm betting on the most improved actress... even though I felt she's undeserving so far because rosina and tracy are way better. 

It looks good for Wu Tang Rules but ... the cast is quite weak. 

#29571 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39265 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:34 PM

Eevee:
Hey you're back!

I thought the series was great. The artists casted for the series was really good too.

I wonder why Tavia isn't venturing out like Myolie either? Maybe she wants to stay in Hong Kong?
I'm thinking it's the Most Improved Award too. I dint think they will give the Best Actress to such a newbie. I mean it would be TVB's record if they have Grace the Best Actress award.

We will just see how Wutang Rules go.

See you soon...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users