foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38496 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:33 PM

Eevee:
Hey you're back!

I haven't watch them yet. I'm going to watch them tonight. But seems like Eye in the Sky sounds good already. Can't wait to watch it then.

I can understand Young Charioteers is slow paced since it's a light hearted drama and Eye in the Sky is more of a suspenseful one.

See you soon....
Page 736! :yeah

#29402 Eeveee

Eeveee

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3594 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:52 PM

foreverleila:

Yea its good so far. Young Charioteers is getting better in the 2nd episode so now we have two good ones to watch. 

I feel sorry for Kevin though... being charged for something he didn't do ... I wonder why his twin is doing this to him? And I really like Tavia's char this time ... 

I find Rosina rather good in Young Charioteers in terms of acting ... 

Edited by Eeveee, 03 March 2015 - 04:59 PM.

#29403 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38496 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

Eevee:
Hey you're back!

I enjoyed the first episode of Eye in the Sky last night. it was pretty good with lots of action scenes. So I assumed that the "Kevin" that asked Tavia for help was actually Ruco. But I'm looking forward to they story of why Kevin's twin brother is doing this to him.

As for Young Charioteers it was pretty good to watch after watching a suspenseful Eye in the Sky. I haven't watched something like this in quite some time. People were saying the office scenes were a bore but I actually like watching them.
I think Rosina has matured and improved in her acting. Ha just noticed that she's in both series.

See you soon.....

#29404 Eeveee

Eeveee

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3594 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:47 PM

foreverleila:

Yea it's definitely Ruco who kissed Tavia given the scene in the lift in episode 2. 

Yea Young Charioteers isn't too bad ... I thought the office scenes were alright as well, and honestly, this series also show how working in the office is like ... dealing with people with masks on everyday playing with office politics... Definitely not a job I would want ... 

I agree that Rosina's acting has matured ... I kinda feel that she stole the show from the leads in Young Charioteers ... she is on the spotlight and from what I read from the hk forums, she is receiving good reviews on her acting. Maybe this year is the year for her to get Most Improved. On the other hand, even though I find Sisley comfortable to watch in terms of her looks, but her acting is not ready for lead ... its below par. I think the best actress in YC so far is Rosina ... she made her role stand out. 

Edited by Eeveee, Yesterday, 06:16 PM.

#29405 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38496 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:26 PM

Eevee:
Hey you're back!

Gosh it was pretty funny how Tavia slapped Kevin, he was like "I didn't even know you!"

But it's scary knowing that office work is like that. I mean everyone there just wants a job. Why have to be so harsh? Especially Haijin! How he cut their taxi money was just too harsh. I know it was office politics but it was just too mean to the people who lives far away.

Rosina's acting is quite good in Young Charioteers. I agree it's better than Sisley's. For some reason I can't stand Sisley's voice in the series. I know it's suppose to be like that because she's acting like daddy's girl but I can't really stand it.

Second time watching Jinny in series. I think her acting's quite good so far.

See you soon...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users