doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 3119 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:37 AM

CALLING FOR LOVE ♥
(呼叫大明星)

Posted Image

All information compiled & translated by: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net unless otherwise stated.
Please credit if taking out!

Previously known as: Calling Big Star
Episodes: 20
Genre: Romantic comedy
Channel: CTS
Filming location: Taiwan
Filming period: January – April 2009
Broadcast period: May 16, 2010 - ?
Producer: Angie Chai (柴智屏)
Director: Lin He Long (林合隆)

CAST:

Mike He (贺军翔) as Bo Ye (柏野)

Posted Image

26 years old, he is the brightest star in the entertainment industry. With his charming smile & misty eyes, his sometimes sunny, sometimes melancholy personality electrifies every young girl from top to bottom, and it’s as if every cell inside them lives purely for Bo Ye.
Amongst the topics of fan girls, when asked who is their most favourite, charming male artist, it’s definitely going to be Bo Ye!

With continuous dramas and endorsement contracts piling in, his charm captivates the audience and he has the skill of excellent interpretations of different roles.
But behind the cameras, lies the real Bo Ye, and very few can understand that deep in his heart, he doesn’t like this job, which other people would die to have!

Bo Ye studies business administration and in private, he has a calm but responsible attitude. So to pay off the huge debts that are heaped onto him, as well as supporting his sister’s education, he doesn’t have a choice but to become this big star.

Upon the sudden financial crisis, De Xin comes into the picture and turns the whole situation into a big complicated mess, stopping him from successfully dating the girl he liked. But the most important thing is that somehow, his inner heart begins to undergo a transformation that even he himself can’t understand, and fate plays a joke on him once again..

Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) as Chen De Xing (陳德馨)

Posted Image

23 years old, she is a taxi driver who came all the way from Hong Kong to Taiwan to find her father.
She’s friendly & natural, kind & has an enthusiasm to help others, although the synonym of part of her personality is ‘nosy’!
But the easygoing De Xin quickly settles into Taiwan’s life and culture; whether it’s Taiwanese snacks or fun sight-seeing places.

Her mother passed away a year ago, and the only memory De Xin has of her father is an old photo, taken 30 years ago. Hence, she decides to become a taxi driver, not only because of her superb driving skills, but by taking passengers everywhere, and meeting people from different places, she may meet someone that knows her father; that is the real reason why De Xin decide to become a taxi driver!

But, fate lets her meet big star Bo Ye, who mistakes her for paparazzi. One minute he gives her the cold treatment, the next invites her to become his taxi driver, and also talks to her about his problems. Although De Xin cannot stand Bo Ye, but why is it that every time she sees his melancholy eyes, her heart aches?

De Xin feels that she is very strange; didn’t she come to find her father? Why is it that everything that’s happening is contrary to her expectations..

Chen Zhi Kai (陳至愷) as Zhong Wei Li (鍾威力)

Posted Image

27 years old, he’s optimistic and energetic, his driving skills are first-class, and the drifting techniques in Initial D are a piece of cake to him.

Not only is Ah Li a taxi driver, actually his true identity is successor for his family business.
Dropping this luxurious job & instead choosing to be a taxi driver at a shabby car dealer, it’s not because he has nothing better to do, but it’s because he wants to avoid the thing he’s most afraid of – arranged marriage!

Because when he was little, the memories of his many aunties hugging and kissing him left a scary shadow, and from then on, whenever Ah Li met a girl who had perfume or make-up on, he would run far away, as far as possible! Ah Li, with this phobia of women, one day meets his colleague De Xin, but he finds that he can be himself and eat, play and talk with her. De Xin doesn’t put perfume or make-up on, and her natural and outspoken personality is exactly the type of girl he likes, but isn’t De Xin his colleague & buddy?

An affectionate feeling spreads through his heart, leaving him confused whether his feelings towards De Xin is friendship or love..

Tracy Zhou (周彩诗) as Yang Wei Chen

22 years old, she’s a 4th year business management student. With her stunning temperament & elegant beauty, she’s recognised as the campus belle.
She’s the typical ‘guys love, girls envy, everyone dotes on her’ perfect girl.

But behind this beautiful girl, with a privileged family background, lies a lonely, sad girl.
Because her parents were an arranged corporate marriage, her father has always had a cold attitude towards her mother, and he spends most of his time overseas on business trips. Watching her mother face silence & loneliness alone, Wei Chen tells herself; she must be brave & pursue her own happiness!

Although she has many suitors, the guy she truly loves is the shy boy-next-door guy she had met at a café years ago. Now that a few years have passed, he has turned into big star Bo Ye. But although his identity has changed, Wei Chen still doesn’t change her mind, and is determined to be with Bo Ye forever..

SUMMARY:

HE is the entertainment’s industry’s best guarantee at box office – red hot popular star Bo Ye.

Big star Bo Ye has the star-status light shining down on him, but actually, his biggest wish is to go overseas to complete his postgraduate studies. Unfortunately, his father left a big pile of debt, his sister’s expensive school fees, his manager’s overdraft, and his good friend sinking into a financial crisis, all these continuous money pressures are all heaped onto Bo Ye alone.

“5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30… what an interesting lotto ticket..” Just when this strange set of numbers makes Bo Ye feel he has no hope at all, luck takes an amazing turn, surprising the unprepared Bo Ye. Unfortunately, he had accidentally taken De Sheng’s (played by Charlene) book folder instead of his, losing his ticket which was inside. So where is this 3 hundred million dollar ticket gone? How can he just give it up like this? Bo Ye ponders how to get near De Sheng to get his ticket back, without revealing this big secret. The final date for claiming his prize is nearing, and Bo Ye can only resort to his last option; using his invincible style, to give up his charming idol kiss to protect his undercover game!

NEWS:

Charlene Choi praises Mike He for being 'very rough'

Charlene Choi: Mike He is tall & has his own style; more electricity with Wu Zun

Fated to depend on females; Mike He rides on Ah Sa & his price goes up

Show Luo's 'Calling Big Star' flies; male lead changes to Mike He

Charlene Choi plays a taxi driver but doesn’t know how to drive; has a very good appetite

Ah Sa praises Mike He; trusts Ronald Cheng

CLIPS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J8EEPSMH_c

GALLERY:

Posted Image

TRIVIA:

★ This will be Charlene's first idol drama!
★ At the 2008 YAHOO awards, Charlene met Rainie backstage and asked her about Mike!
★ Charlene & Tracy Zhou will play sisters!
★ Mike & Charlene will be going on 100% Entertainment on September 21st to promote.
★ Mike & Charlene's episode of 'Genius Go Go Go' & 'Azio Entertainment' (with Patty) will air on October 3rd.

Edited by doraemon♡JAY, 28 April 2010 - 03:18 AM.

#2 epinklyn

epinklyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:42 AM

Hmmm it's not SETTV but most probably is CTS since it is Comic Ritz production

#3 baabaa

baabaa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:19 AM

oooooooooo.this seems interesting.i never seen charlene's dramas... ^_^* i will give this drama a try!SOON.hehehe.
aww,i want to see the summary!!HAHAHA!

#4 Katieluvsu

Katieluvsu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:54 PM

ooh I can't wait till it comes out. I love Charlene and Mike shows. Can't wait for the summary. I'll probably love the series like i always do. :iloveyou:

#5 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2954 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:45 PM

Finaly got a thread for this drama. It is still not filming yet. The Mike and Charlene picture that you use for the intro part looks alike. Mike and charlene are very white and looks like prince and princess. Is that day is the cloth fitting for the drama. Then, I think Charlene character either is a normal girl forelse is a poor girl. And don't know whether the second male lead will change his direction in drama or not, he normally act as a rich boy. So, this will be an artists and a rich boy fighting for a girl. Don't know what Charlene character yet.

#6 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9788 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:06 PM

Great job sarah.
Can't wait to see the serie! Hope everything goes really well :D
Excited to hear more about this serie!
MiSa yeah :yeah

#7 ★JPOO'

★JPOO'

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:54 PM

YES! this will be good.. since they'r both good actors :]
charlenee in a drama! <3 will be love. ♥
and Mike acting along with her will be even more love ♥♥
i hope the plot wil be good :] the name sounds quite interesting..

#8 chaxie

chaxie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:02 AM

its good to see new pair together. i think they will make as a good couple together. i very excited to c mike and charl together. look forward for more info and new pic of them together. can't wait until the day is air...

#9 ♥ rainlynn

♥ rainlynn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:32 AM

2nd time seeing Charlene in a drama... I will be looking forward to it. I guess we'll be seeing this drama around... June/July? Since they going to start filming soon...

Anyhoo, I hope the filming will goes smoothly..

#10 ★ Nicki

★ Nicki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:06 AM

Another drama with Mike ??
This year going great so far <3
Since there are so many good dramas are waiting for us ahead
Yay!!!
Looking forward to it !!

#11 epinklyn

epinklyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:17 PM

More MiSa pics at press con from MiSa's forum, thx to GF33:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

From their clothes, I think Zhen Zi Kai is also a star, actually I feel that Zhen Zi Kai's clothes is more bling bling as a big star than Mike's. Maybe he was the star instead of Mike.

Edited by epinklyn, 09 January 2009 - 06:29 PM.

#12 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4581 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:26 PM

I just heard the Charlene is a taxi driver!!
OMG< I am so looking forward to this.
MiSa rox!

yeah, the 2nd male lead's clothes sure look more bling bling than Mikes. I bet they are competitors!

#13 ★JPOO'

★JPOO'

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:33 PM

:shock taxi driver?!?!?
no wonder she's wearing those clothes phaha.
but those clothes look nice on her : ]
this will be quite an interesting plot as char's th taxi driver...

#14 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4581 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:40 PM

Yeah. We are guessing that Charlene mike have hit Mike and the story starts from there. credit Amy123. or maybe Mike was running from fans and got into Charlene's taxi and cause her a lot of problem. credit idea to epinklyn.

I am gettting to excited for this serie, got to calm myself down. I hope the storyline is well develop!

#15 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 3119 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:37 AM

ooh thanks for the pics! I think Chen Zhi Kai looks quite hot haha :P

news news news :iloveyou:

Charlene Choi: Mike He is tall & has his own style; more electricity with Wu Zun

Posted Image

source: TOM
translated by: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

Charlene Choi yesterday accepted Cha Xiao Xin's interview, and they talked about her collaborating with Mike He in new idol drama ‘Calling Big Star'. In the drama, Charlene will play the role of a taxi driver with extraordinary driving skills, however in real life, she does not know how to drive, hence she is preparing to get her license in Taiwan. Charlene praised Mike, saying he is very tall and has his own style, and saying his image and personality are both very cool. She also laughed saying his voice is very charming. Charlene revealed that she is not afraid of sparking rumours with Mike, because she is already numb from all the rumours. She also said that it is very hard to find good friends in the entertainment circle, Wu Zun is one of them who is easy to talk to.

As for whether she is heading to develop in the China markets, Charlene expressed that after TWINS entered the industry for 2, 3 years, they have had work in many places in China. However, she admits that when it comes to personal development, there are psychological barriers: “Shouldn't use ‘fly solo' to describe, TWINS has never dissolved, it's just that me and Gillian are both doing our own work.” Charlene also revealed that she wants to get married and have children, but she will have to wait till she's 30 before she starts making plans.

#16 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9788 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:50 AM

I am excited, so she is a taxi driver with excellent driving skills :D
hehe.. then I don't think Mike got run over by Char lol. Perhaps because of Char's excellent driving skill, Mike hired her to be his driver :cheeky!

Can't wait to hear more news about it. I like the way they are treating things very low key. Just hope they don't wait too long like last time 2 months to know that Mike is the idol and then Char is the taxi driver!

#17 epinklyn

epinklyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:04 PM

vote for Calling Big Star to be the 2009 most anticipate series
http://arts.ifensi.c...cle-177516.html

I am excited, so she is a taxi driver with excellent driving skills :D
hehe.. then I don't think Mike got run over by Char lol. Perhaps because of Char's excellent driving skill, Mike hired her to be his driver :cheeky!

Hmm your story can be developed hehehehe, here is:
Mike as big star always having problem escape from thousands of fans and paparazies since he doesn't have a good driver, someday when he trapped in the same condition he perforce to grab a cab and met Char. At that time she also got trouble from her guest that won't pay taxi bill, so when she try to catch the guest, Mike jump to her taxi and request her to go immediately,but Char refused until she looks hundreds people running after Mike and Mike offer to pay double includes the runaway guest's bill.
In this panic condition, Char shows her driving skills, maybe like Transporter 3 things hahahahhaha, that make Mike quite shocked. But finally he saved and managed to get home where his manager so worried about him. Maybe Mike and Char meet again at the same condition and Char already get used by it, so Mike hired her hehehhehehe...
In this plot Char is not a fans of Mike. It'll be funnier if Char also can kungfu so she also become Mike's bodyguard hahahahhaa!!!

Edited by epinklyn, 10 January 2009 - 03:05 PM.

#18 GF33

GF33

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:51 PM

Haha, epinklyn, you are really creative. But I love your plot, you can become a good scriptwriter, haha.
Actually I saw in baidu, wen wen said that Charlene's character loves Mike. So I think it's highly possible that she falls for Mike first. Dont know how it will turn out, but I hope the story has some depth and each characters are well developed emotionally.

Edited by GF33, 10 January 2009 - 03:58 PM.

#19 epinklyn

epinklyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:20 PM

Haha, epinklyn, you are really creative. But I love your plot, you can become a good scriptwriter, haha.
Actually I saw in baidu, wen wen said that Charlene's character loves Mike. So I think it's highly possible that she falls for Mike first. Dont know how it will turn out, but I hope the story has some depth and each characters are well developed emotionally.

hehehhe it's because I can't wait for the story line being announced :whistle so I create my own version hohohooho

From Mike's serial, I think only in Bull Fighting that the female lead has a crush first to male lead.

Angie's style DBY male lead have a crush first to the female lead, but the female lead in love with 2nd male lead. In WWL quite like DBY but each lead male n female has their love to 2nd lead male n female, before they realize that they in love.

TVBS Love Contract female and male lead together have a crush step by step. In Express Boy, the female lead got complicated love story and male lead focus on loving her only. Marry Me also like WWL but more complicated and quite weird plot... <_<

Most probably Calling Big Star will be like Bull Fighting then hohohoho, the female lead is straight and keep loving the male lead but when the male lead start to love her, she realize she's not suitable for him. Omg it's too general... well it's idol drama... the same formula everywhere...

#20 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9788 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:34 PM

Man, I was kind of hoping it would be the other way around. I didn't like how some fans were saying the plot is easy to guess that is why they don't want to reveal too much. I hope that like we guess hehehe... that Charlene become Mike's driver, that would be awesome is she drive like transporter 3... However, it seem to me it is always the girl falling for the guy and then the guy found out and slowly fall back for the girl [I love that moment to tell you guys the truth lol] however, it would be hard to get some new element out of it if that is the way they do that. But I have faith in the scriptwriter, if they can think up girl taxi driver, they better keep up anticipating :D

#21 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 3119 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:06 AM

Charlene to film 'Calling Big Star'

Yesterday afternoon, Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) attended an endorsement of clothing brand press conference in Guang Zhou. Talking about her new year's wish, Ah Sa smiled saying she hopes she can meet everyone in the form of TWINS.

Even though the new year has arrived, Ah Sa expressed she still is very busy with work, not only does she have to attend the Hu Nan TV's Spring Festival show, she also has to go to Taiwan to film an idol drama called ‘Calling Big Star'. In the drama, Ah Sa plays the role of a taxi driver with extraordinary driving skills, and she says that she has rarely attempted this type of role. However, she feels that the biggest challenge is still driving: “Previously, I didn't know how to drive, but now, I will be filming during the day, and learning to drive at night, I'm aiming to get my driver's license in Taiwan by the time filming finishes.”

This time, the male lead is big hottie Mike He. When reporters asked whether she is ‘electrified' by Mike, Ah Sa replied that currently, filming has still not begun yet, and she is not too familiar with Mike, but she feels that he is very tall and has his own style, gives girls a sense of security, and his voice is also very masculine.

#22 Gibberish.

Gibberish.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:52 AM

Eh? I've yet to post her zomg how can I O.O

Firstly thanks x-WISHFULthinking for the thread and all the news and stuff!

For a change I actually would like to see Mike falling for Charlene first lol! I don't know but gaaah, i really hope it wouldn't be cliche(I can never stop saying this). I would love to see Charlene driving like in Transporter 3! It'll be awesomee and real cool haha XD

Zhen Zhi Kai sure looks quite bling lol 8D

Edited by Gibberish., 11 January 2009 - 09:52 AM.

#23 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 3119 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:45 AM

DAY 1 FILMING REPORT:

‘Calling Big Star' has started filming la~ Charlene's day 1 quick filming report!
Our Charlene's first Taiwanese idol drama ‘Calling Big Star' has finally begun filming lo~
Everyone please give a round of applause~

Bringing Day 1 quite filming report~

Our princess Charlene wears a taxi driver uniform (reason for style is unknown)
She is a Hong Kong girl who goes to Taiwan to become a taxi driver!

Charlene's whole acting style is very MAN
And her dialogues are also very MAN (everyone please imagine the scene on their own):

TAXI Charlene: get on the car!
TAXI passenger: I.. I want to take the bus..
TAXI Charlene: Which road? Because I'm a girl, you think I'll drive slow and stupid so you don't want me to take you right?!

(note: the man who plays the passenger is actually Charlene's real-life taxi driver)

The director is a middle-aged man, because Charlene's driving skills is bumpy-car (sarah: I think it means she's not familiar with driving yet)
So on Day 1, the director acts as her substitute for driving (surprise)
Don't know if this will continue..

Afterwards there was another scene, where pretty girl Charlene yells furiously at handsome Mike at the bookstore
Charlene is too slow at yelling in Mandarin, so she tells the director: “I can yell very fast in Cantonese!”
And she immediately turns around and begins yelling in Cantonese
Director says: OK!!!
(crow flies over ahead..) (sarah: LOL in Taiwan, this means very cold joke.. XD)

After filming, Charlene couldn't wait to eat instant noodles, then eats McDonalds, then eats braised pork rice.
Our ‘Calling Big Star' discussion district together wishes Charlene's appetite to continue to be very good, strive to eat 5 pounds back!

Above is our district's first quick report
Is everyone happy?
Don't ask for photos.. the answer is really don't have any.. haha
Will there be any in the future?
…Don't know. We'll try our best
Everyone, please continue to pay attention to this drama!

#24 *chuchu*

*chuchu*

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2799 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:04 AM

Thanks for the translation. I am so hyped!
MiSa look like they start out on the wrong foot. we can throw the good friend beginning out of there!
Wow Charlene is scary haha, I bet hanging around mike, he can teach her how to be the girl version of his devil characters.
Poor MIke, I wonder if he refute Charlene's argument. I could imagine him lost though no clue what Charlene said in cantonese.
WOW, that is so cool that the director is the substitute and the passenger is the real taxi driver that help Char!!

#25 epinklyn

epinklyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:43 AM

WOW, that is so cool that the director is the substitute and the passenger is the real taxi driver that help Char!!

Dir Lin once also being substitute of Rainie in WWL to do the washing clothes by foot scene, since Rainie doesn't like her foot to get wet if she is not in the swimming pool. That's why serial that Dir Lin directed always fast since he capable of being substitute also hheehhehehe...

#26 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9788 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:55 AM

That is so funny.

According to the translation. Charlene went to taiwan to find her father because her mother died in hong kong. The puzzle is getting better and better :D

#27 twinzluvagrL

twinzluvagrL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:00 PM

LOL sasa is always like that <3 i can so imagine her

#28 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9788 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:58 AM

Guys, I got Charlene filming pics, she look so cute!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
^ Definitely cutie here lol

Translation PLEASE
Spoiler

#29 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 3119 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:34 AM

Charlene Choi plays a taxi driver but doesn't know how to drive; has a very good appetite

source: SOHU
translated by: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

After Gillian Chung's nude photo scandal, intially she had an opportunity to switch to Taiwan to star in idol drama ‘Defeated Queen', but unexpectedly this did not go ahead, and instead her partner Charlene Choi headed into the Taiwan markets first to collaborate with Mike He in idol drama ‘Calling Big Star'. The day before yesterday, reporters saw her wearing a white shirt, transforming into a taxi driver. However, she completely does not know anything about driving, and had to have the staff members drive for her. To avoid the camera, the staff member's upper body was basically suspended outside the vehicle, indeed very dangerous.

At 3pm in the afternoon on the 11th, Ah Sa wore a white shirt in the freezing wind, she also had a striped tie on, to play the role of a taxi driver. In her home Hong Kong, the driver's seat is on the right side, but in Taiwan, it is on the left side. Plus, she does not know how to drive, and had to trouble the staff members to drive for her. Looking at her calm expression, as she pretended to be driving, actually outside the camera, the door is pushed open, and a staff member is hanging outside while driving the car, really is risking their life.

Ah Sa fully invests herself into the drama, and when dinnertime arrives, she grabs her food, goes into the taxi, and eats quickly in the driver's seat, completely tossing aside her idol image. After eating, she then had to resolve the livelihood issue, and boldy disregarding the traffic rules, she and her assistant ran across the road to the toilet to resolve the emergency.

Earlier, Ah Sa revealed that she and Gillian had gone to the Shihlin Night Markets to eat salty crisp chicken. The day before yesterday, during her break, after just finishing her lunch, she then went to buy some octopus balls from the street vendors, and stood there eating, while chatting on her cellphone. Afterwards, the film crew moved to another street to film her eating from the food stalls. She had only just finished eating, but quickly ate another dish of pork braised rice, don't know if she is being professional or just can't help eating Taiwanese delicacies.

Yesterday, the producers expressed: “The day before yesterday, we were only testing. Filming will officially begin after Chinese New Year. Because Ah Sa doesn't know how to drive, so the staff members had to help her.”

#30 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9788 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:42 AM

Thanks for the translation Sarah!!

I think Charlene's last pic os so cute. The cap said freedom of expression, so I guess they are exploring on different faces Char could make. lol but it also said it was strange, I think it wasn't strange they just took the pic before Charlene finish posing lol.

Man, the director or driver, man he is very dangerous, half his body is outside of the car!

#31 ashley26

ashley26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:29 AM

not to start any disputes, but does anyone else think that this is not a good pairing...

#32 chaxie

chaxie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:36 AM

thanks for the pics tho. those pics make more excited so just can't wait to c. they look good those pics. can't wait for more pics and news.

oh, some plot above sounds good and interest tho.

Edited by chaxie, 13 January 2009 - 03:40 AM.

#33 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2046 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:06 AM

I was laughing hard at Dir lin! Hello reporter that's not any normal crew! That's the notorious DIR LIN! THe face and the hairstyle and the normal clothes that he wear! Dir Lin is a very action-based director. That was why he did Hot shot, Xfighter and all those. He's not that good in lovey-dovey but he have a mind of his own. Which I liked alotttttssss! ANd he's really funny!!!!

I hope he can win an GBA! I think my centre of attention seems to be very wrong. LOLS!

#34 doraemon♡JAY

doraemon♡JAY

无与伦比 <33

• Forum Crew
  • 3119 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:11 AM

^ haha yeah I wonder why the reporters didnt realize it was Director Lin LOL ^_^*

here's clearer pic and u can totally tell its him :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 鬼綸戀~

鬼綸戀~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:30 AM

oh yay! finally a interesting drama to look foward to that is GOOD.
but isn't this idea like Super Star Express?
ehh well, definately watching cause ah sa is in it :D<3

#36 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4581 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:52 AM

I am looking forward to this serie! I definitely think it wouldn't come out in March because Charlene said filming most of the time in march. I expect it to come out probably After May then. Hope to hear from Mike. Mike said he have a lot of things hoping to get it all out at once. I would love to get bombarded by Mike's stuff :D

#37 Mike_AhSa_MiSaLove

Mike_AhSa_MiSaLove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:50 AM

Hi! :happyhappy When I saw the photos, I got so excited about the drama,lolz! Char was so cute eating the fishball,hahaha..seems so cold in taiwan,hehehe

#38 yanzi84

yanzi84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:13 PM

this is indeed and very good and interesting news...
i never thought of mike collaborating in a drama series with charlene or charlene going into the taiwan market...
but i hv to admit they do look good together...
lets hope the chemistry is amazing as well...

anyone hv any idea when it will go to air???

all these talk by charlene about taiwanese food really make me want to go to taiwan just to stuff my face in food...haha

#39 superstar647

superstar647

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:00 AM

ohh, this sounds interesting :]
I love both Mike and Charlene so I am definitely going to watch this!
They are both amazing actors so this will probably be goood. XD

Thanks for all the news and the translations.
Really looking forward for this drama.

edit; oo. i made the start of page 2 hehe

Edited by superstar647, 14 January 2009 - 12:01 AM.

#40 Ayuu~

Ayuu~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:54 AM

ohhh i love the casting!!!
love that chen zhi kai guy.. and of course mike too
and Ah Sa!! whoooo.. cant wait for this drama!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users