1999 replies to this topic

#1201 rosey

rosey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1160 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:05 AM

soooorry i was missing for a day or two! i was gonna wait for more replies first xD
but now Janice's reply came and ive probably gonna end up posting a super long reply xD
i shall try to reply to as much as i can before i get tired xDD

GUIWANGLOVEDD
HAHA actually i dont think he really allows any of them to date =/
thats why everyone keeps reminding each other about the rule which said "meimeis&didis can not fall in love"
but since theyve already started..
guess andy ge had to adjust it so that xiaoyu&xiaoman wont look bad..
so im wondering what would happen if guiwang DID get together like YuMan.. LOL

distantgirl
i think that talking in the forums was just a.. publicity thing?
maybe to promote BSM or something? but im sure all meimeis and didis talk outside the company//sets
nooo WAHSH and MFBBT are on different sets but it might be in the same building..

Musical-Notes
LOL now for the super long post.. i will reply to the others first and then come back to this one xDD
like they cant share their new creations right? only use it for themselves?
yeeeah there were a few posters that i saw asking for the thread to close, and like one person PMed the mod, but the mods say that if theres no trouble//argument then she doesnt have to close it, so im pretty sure you can talk about guiwang as long as theres no fighting between fans

OH geez i went to look up my old reply (to remember what i wrote) and realized how long it was.. D: sorry! hahaa
yeeeah thats good cos more releases for all three groups! but then bad cos there couldve been more guiwang =/ haha guess we gotta wait a little longer! they said that they would have didis&meimeis not popular for BSC, but noooo that didnt turn out that way D:
HAHA yeah GuiBen are pretty good friends xD which equals wangzi mad, but i think wangzi can rest assure cos they only play as siblings, and him and ahben are good friends xD
HAHA if they all got married (though itd be great) BSM2 wouldnt have much of a storyline xD
Spoiler

yeeees! he wanted to choose guigui thats why he mentions her in the first place!
yeeeah maybe the cameraman didnt move fast enough to catch wangzis expression xD cos maybe after rongjia said that, he quickly changed his face or would get in trouble!
omg those babies look kinda scary.. and unasian.. i kinda hope that isnt their baby =X

cyanide
awww! i can see the giant gap! (: but guiwang wanted to take a close to each other picture<3
HAHA i read cindy's post about wangzi in the LiGui pic xD wangzi should be the ghost instead! always sneaking into pictures when guigui is taking a picture with another guy! LOOOL or maybe guigui just wanted him to be in it xD
hmmm but i dont think its the diehard fans of guiwang xD more like diehard fans of guigui or wangzi individually, or even diehard fans of other couples D:
HAHA even if fans only want ONE specific couple, they could at least let them have more than one collaboration together! cos guiwang onlyy had one chance to act together compared to like many other entertainment couples who pleases fans with a lot more collaborations..
well i know that andy ge loves all the didis&meimeis (some more than others?) but im sure he doesnt want any of them to get together cos it might ruin all the good relations everyone has with each other? and like also so they wont affect their working skills?

Nicki
HAHA course we remember you, silly! LOL
Spoiler

would they make a new FTLY? i actually never watched that =X but hey if guiwang was in it.. i would definitely! (; anything with guiwang will draw me into watching it!
which is why THAWD should have some wangzi! but i will still watch it cos i love all three of the main characters!

i hope i didnt miss anyone! bleeeehs still no guiwang news yet ):
BUT i have been seeing some new guiwang fanfics!

#1202 xiaokailin

xiaokailin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:58 AM

Cyanide:

whoa. i don't know that! WZ likes Ariel? haha.
or he just seeing ariel in gg? nah. i don't think so-
even though they really looks familiar. they still
different. haha. wz love gg more. lols.

me too. gui gui is moore cuuter. haha. they can be great sisters.
i wish. for a new drama! awoo!

haha. they all saying that the song
sorry is for gg. hahaha! i wish. i really
wish..~ :D

Rosey:

haha. yeah. Fahrenheit-s also has nice songs! :D
hahaha. WZ. i'm just wondering what WZ is thinking
when he imitated the "wo de wang zi" and saw gui gui
laughing. arggh- i miss times when they laugh at each
others cute acts. (and then now. fans = banned. amp.)

Musical-Notes:

hahahaah. lmfao. he'll going to sit at the last last corner, hahaha.
my stomach hurts for laughing. hahaha. hey also sis. the babies. haha
the first one is the cutest among. but still i like the very first one. in CNY.
haha!

Nicki- Ofcourse! i still know you and remember you and everything! aiyoo sis! hehe!

Spoiler

always andy ge! (the bad guy. lols. kiddin-lmfao)
you know. i don't get the idea of blocking in woo. gaah.
why is it always about guiwang. getting blocked. getting hate and all of
those stuff. it's soo ridiculous. forum MOD supposed to support us.
huh- nah. i don't want to talk about that. enuf said.

about the album. huh. looking at those chivalries stuff
is so much fun except! (you know. except with xx. lmfao.)
haha. but honestly sis. i watched BSC in xingkong channel
eventhough i really can't understand. haha. my fave is the
finale! haha! i saw GG. that's it! lols.

should i say? i hate woo? (kiddin! :loool: )

CONGRATS ON PAGE 32!

#1203 SoEulisLOVEDDD

SoEulisLOVEDDD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:22 PM

Heyhey(: Actually , Wangzi is having a show with Hannah. Yeah. & I heard my school mates saying that ya-- ----Wangi is having another show together. Wonder if it is true. If it is , I'll really go & complain , till theres no more hope :/

Distantgirl
Spoiler
Really hope that GuiWang will have another show.

Cyanide
Oh , they do? Hm... maybe they don't want that old show. I mean , yeah , its old now. But its really nice. Hope they could consider using that show , and choosing GUIWANG for their characters! Then the XiaoMin , hmm.. we'll use xiaoxun! Opps , maybe use other girls , cos in the show , JooJiHoon & Xiaomin kissed xP....

Musical-notes
woa. Those baby is really cute <3 Btw , maybe you can post the links of the wooo thread , then we can all see. Cos , I don't know how to ): But I'm really sad that they banned GuiWang things inside the forums~~~~ They baby somewhat really look like the baby in 2008 CNY :D

Rosey
Not that sure. But I remember someone told me that Andy ge didn't really mind , and allow. Is that true? I think " NEH" . Actually , GuiWang just dated long ago. & they were scolded...haiz. But luckily none of them smoke :]

So , JYJY to part 3 hor~ I'll find more GuiWang fans , BIGBIGBIG fans to join this forum , so we can speeed uppp! :D && I don't really support the idea of you guys , loving both GuiWang & Guilun.haiz~ No offence. Don't scold me hor! I think we should consentrate on 1 couple(: (: (: (: (: No offence! Don't scold me ! =)

Edited by swimfishyswim06, 20 May 2009 - 04:03 AM.
OT under spoilers

#1204 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:43 PM

Will reply to everyone now. xD
Someone made a thread & posted these pics on woo yesterday [but sadly, the thread is locked now >.<]

Guiwang sleeping in the same pose?! :iloveyou:
& both have hands on their stomach? haha. Both like a princess. ;D

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Musical-Notes, 23 March 2009 - 07:53 PM.

#1205 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:09 PM

Sorries, I can't reply to everyone today. :3 I have to go to bed now cause I'm sick.
Sorriess. >.< But I have some goodies <3

GUIWANGLOVEDD~
I guess they just can't be in the same drama cause Guiwang's in the contract. D: HeiTang couples are different from other couples...look at Arjoe, they are already in 3 dramas together. xD If only Guiwang were like that <33 I'd never get sick of them. =)

Here's the link- http://forum.woo.com.....;extra=page=3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Musical-Notes, 24 March 2009 - 03:17 AM.

#1206 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:45 AM

Musical-Notes
xDDD thanks for the picture (: LOL . what is ao quan doing to
gui gui ? xDDD but anyways . haha . guiwang has the same
sleeping style . so adorable xP they must've been very tired .
a lot of them were sleeping xD but anyways thanks for the
picture that showed us that guiwang sleeeps the same style (:

^^ guiwang's so CUTE ! (:

#1207 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:19 AM

More stuff before I go. xD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

^ Ahh...reminds me of the good o' BSM times. :] Really do miss
the old Guiwang. :whistle

#1208 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:28 AM

Musical-Notes
xDD thanks for the guiwang pictures (: && yeahh .
all of guiwang's pictures [ which are like more than
half of them ] were all during BSM time . it's so sad
at the thought of guiwang not being able to get close
with each other .

Hidden Text:

^^ another guiwang clip xP

#1209 SoEulisLOVEDDD

SoEulisLOVEDDD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:05 PM

Woa , its kindda quiet today~ Hope you all could post more& =]

Musical-Notes
Its just not fair. Ya / Wang is gonna have another drama together , maybe. Just why can't GuiWang have another drama together? AH. Yeah , GuiWang fans will never ever get sick of them. We'll learn to love them more. && thanks for the link. The pictures are great tooo~~~~yeah~ GuiWang sleeps in the same pose. Nice:D LOLS' Wangzi a princess? Ha. Who is that that's sleeping with the bag on his face? LOLOLOLS' RongJia is so prettyyae~
& get wellll soon xD

cindy XD

woa. The videos~ Kept us from thinking about GuiWang , as usual~~~ They are so perfect together. No wonder the couple was lovedddd by us lah! :D

SPAM QUESTIONS~

1) If yaWang/Wangxun have another show together , what will you do? (&& of course , love GuiWang more! :D )
2) Let say , GuiWang have a show together , but they don't act as a couple inside , but Wangzi got paired up with another girl , do you think you will still watch it?

3) Will GuiWang finally confessed their love for each other , off-screen?

4) If GuiWang gets married , what do you think Andy's reaction will be.

5) DIFFICULT question for some.(maybe) GuiWang vs Guilun , why?

- Hehs; All stupid question , but I'm just interested to know the answers -

Edited by GUIWANGLOVEDD, 24 March 2009 - 02:08 PM.

#1210 Hyoriloves

Hyoriloves

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:15 PM

Musicalnotes-
Thanks for GuiWang's babies. They are cute,
not really the same as the one on the show,
but pretty cute. Thanks for the amazing artwork too.

CindyXD-
I think the baby looks different because the cute baby on the
show because the site where the baby pictures that were
created only create american babies. Not really asian babies.
The site doesn't create different kinds of asian babies.
i tried it a couple of times and they all look the same.

Rosey-
Thanks for telling me. Yeah, it make sense that the mei's and di's talk to each other.
Okay, i was just eagered to know if they see each other before and after the show.
I want to see if GuiWang say hi and talk to each other. ;P

Guiwanglovedd-

Wow. i can't wait for news on that. Wangzi and Hannah. Cool.
XY & XM probably comforting each other. They might like each other.
You never know. ;P I heard that Wangzi's going to show up in THAWD
with Aaron & GuiGui & ABen. I can't wait for it to air. ;P

I'll answer spam questions later....Gotta go to class.

Edited by swimfishyswim06, 20 May 2009 - 04:08 AM.
please be careful not to make too many offtopic comments

#1211 ★ Nicki™

★ Nicki™

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:17 PM

I just make a banner (: I love this pic so I just decide to make one. Yeah, it's ugly and not that good but oh well, still glad to share (:

Posted Image

cyanide - Omg, I know right?
All the cares that he have toward melted my heart (:
I love how he dried her tears though
They looked really like a lover when he did that because you can see that both of them were very happy and did enjoy the time when they are together (:
Yeah, the fact that TongTong was gone, I don't think there's gonna be BSM2 but what IF there will be one?
No one knows ;P so let's hope for it (:

cindy XD - Yeah, as long as you will do one GuiWang's fanfic then it will be great!!!
I promise I will support it till the end or even the end of the sequel (:
Haha..you will do fine I think, I'm in 11 grade now that's why I have so much school works to do >__<
If I'm a senior, it would be better because then I have so much free time to update but as of right now, nah, don't think I could finish a fanfic ;P
Haha, I can't believe you actually came up with the idea of being his daughter *rofl* but you know what? That's actually a good idea (: You could convinced him so that he would let GuiWang together! And we here will be so proud because our wish and hopes actually coming true <3

rosey -
Spoiler

Haha, I did watch FTLY but not like carefully watching every parts of it. All I did was fast forward it >___< I don't really like FTLY though, it's kinda bored me so yeah..but I would be happy to see GuiGui having WangZi's baby and they sleep together in that drama <3<3 It would be awesome!!!
By the way, do you have any news about THAWD? Because omg, I'm like dying because of it. I hate how they let out the news that GuiLun will collaborate in THAWD, and there was also news that WangZi as well as other didis will be in that drama, but then for a period of time, they just stopped >___< Like no news about THAWD as well as if WangZi will be in it?

xiaokailin -
Spoiler

Yeah, sometimes Andy Ge is a bad guy to me too. But we all have to thank him because of him that GuiGui and WangZi were together in BSM and did have a great time with each other.
Haha, I know right? I did watch BSC and the last part is my favorite too!
That's like the only part that GuiGui was in (: And when she went to film that scene, WangZi secretly took a picture of her that she didn't even know. Sweet right? (:

#1212 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:13 AM

GUIWANGLOVEDD
LOL xDD yeahhuppp (: everything that has guiwang are so adorable .
you just can't get over with them xP it's like the more we want to stop
thinkin about them [ which is never xDD HAHA ] the more guiwang keeps
on popping in our heads with all of their cute memorial scenes [x

distantgirl
ohhhh. that's why xDD hehe . thanks for explaining (: no wonder . i was
like why does this baby look a lot like a white baby . hehe XD well whatever .
at least guiwang still has a cute baby right ? xP

★ Nickiâ„¢
LOVE THE GUIWANG BANNNER XDDDD hehhe x] i'll see if i have the time .
i might just end up making a whole bunch of guiwang one-shot stories .
or whatever (: ohhh . heyyyy . just wondering . but if i create a guiwang
story . you want to help me co-write ? IF i write a fanfic . you're an 11th
grader ? i always thought that you were an 8th grader . LOL . i know right (:
i would whine to andy all day . and beg him to let guiwang be together . or
else there would be consequences xDD && yeahhh . we would be all like
' woohooo . thanks to andy ge's daughter [ me . HAHAHAHHA . jayykayy ]
guiwang can finally be together . always && forever ' xDDDD

#1213 rosey

rosey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1160 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:25 AM

imma reply while theres still little for me to reply to and while i still have some time (i have two essays to write today and i might not have time later D:)

xiaokailin
LOOL wangzi pprobably just wanted to make fun of guigui xD
cos aoquan&wangzi imitated some other people too xD
but i love how it was wangzi who imitated guigui and not aoquan! ^__^

GUIWANGLOVEDD
Spoiler

well andy ge allows NOW but not before. before he always says no meimeis and didis can date and even other channel[v] workers reminds meimeis&didis that andy ge says they cant date
but because of recent events.. andy ge changed his rules?
HAHA i wish they dated long ago! maaaaybe! and then they kept it a secret!

distantgirl
hahaa yuuup so like im pretty sure they have each others MSN, cell numbers, etc
HAHA im not sure if they see each other between shows or not, cos usually they are taped at different times? but there are sometimes when meimeis/didis visits&watches in the audience (when they not guest starring)
buuuut if guiwang live in the same building, then im sure they see each other a lot!

Nicki
Spoiler

nice banner! (:
HAHA do any of the actors in FTLY have any association to channel[v] stars?
cos if not i dont think guiwang will have a very high chance of working in it..
LOL noooope no news of THAWD except that its gonna resume filming in summer-ish!
did they really say wangzi would be in it? i would love it if he was love rival or something! HAHA but then in the end arron would win.. so hmm...

Musical-Notes
awwww i love those sleeping pictures you posted!
i found one too, but theres not really wangzi in it LOL
someone should make a banner out of it or something!

Edited by rosey, 25 March 2009 - 01:27 AM.

#1214 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:05 AM

In my opinion, I don't think the babies are that cute. xD I mean, first..they don't look Asian at all...lol! Second, they just look kinda weird. xP I think the 2008 baby is much cuter!! ^-^ Guiwang's baby is going to look like that <3

Cindy XD~

Yup, when he said "girlfriend's okay" That totally means he has feelings for GuiGui. :] But of course, right? They had so much fun together on BSM. <3 And remember when Wang Zi stayed with GuiGui even though he wasn't in that scene? And wiped her tears for her? :iloveyou:

Guiwang used to ignore each other [I think] but the CNY thing showed they still love each other. xD I guess they just couldn't control their feelings inside? <3 I wonder what Wang Zi calls GuiGui in private? xD Alot of meimeis/didis call her "Wu Ying Jie, Wu Gui Gui, Wu Ying Gui, etc" =] Wang Zi was such a sweet & caring guy. =)

Hidden Text:

Yeah, and Guiwang both have feelings for each other but just to scared to tell cause they don't know if GuiGui/Wang Zi likes him/her. xD Omg, there's a part when Guiwang becomes a couple? ^-^ I haven't gotten to that part yet...looking forward for that part!! =) Must be cute!

Woo STILL bans Guiwang but posting Guiwang graphics is allowed...but only in Wang ZI's thread, I think. :3 Haha..I still think their 08 baby's the cutest! It's like the cutest baby alive! ^-^ Ao Quan was poking GuiGui while she was sleeping, haha..naughty dog! xD Guiwang has so many similarities!

Edited by Musical-Notes, 25 March 2009 - 03:41 AM.

#1215 rosey

rosey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1160 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:20 AM

heeeeeey girls! i found some news!
Date:19th of April, 2009
Venue:Hong Kong Cultural Centre
Subject:香港電影百年紀念
(rest of article in spoilers since its in chinese)
Spoiler

Note: This is not confirmed yet!!!!!
[credit: bbtx-lollipop.blogspot.com]

Okay, so heres what i can read.. (only included mentions of BBT & HSHMM)
apparently this is for some chinese new year celebration in HK? (bai nien?)
Performing Guests: 台灣人氣組合棒棒堂、黑澀會美眉

Cantonese Movie Songs: 浪花一朵朵-棒棒堂, 滾滾紅塵-黑澀會美眉 (im guessing that theyre gonna re-sing these songs?
兩個人的煙火(idk what this means)-韓庚、林宥嘉、王若琳、棒棒堂、黑澀會美眉

if this news is real, then maybe guiwang will see each other in HK! (:
and then they would be performing together! (((:
(that last part i couldnt translate might mean collaboration between those singers? idk)

Edited by rosey, 25 March 2009 - 02:21 AM.

#1216 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:42 AM

heeeeeey girls! i found some news!
Date:19th of April, 2009
Venue:Hong Kong Cultural Centre
Subject:香港電影百年紀念
(rest of article in spoilers since its in chinese)

Hidden Text:

Note: This is not confirmed yet!!!!!
[credit: bbtx-lollipop.blogspot.com]

Okay, so heres what i can read.. (only included mentions of BBT & HSHMM)
apparently this is for some chinese new year celebration in HK? (bai nien?)
Performing Guests: 台灣人氣組合棒棒堂、黑澀會美眉

Cantonese Movie Songs: 浪花一朵朵-棒棒堂, 滾滾紅塵-黑澀會美眉 (im guessing that theyre gonna re-sing these songs?
兩個人的煙火(idk what this means)-韓庚、林宥嘉、王若琳、棒棒堂、黑澀會美眉

if this news is real, then maybe guiwang will see each other in HK! (:
and then they would be performing together! (((:
(that last part i couldnt translate might mean collaboration between those singers? idk)

ohhhhh . yayy xDD hehe . so basically this is an award show thingy .
and bbt and hg got invited ? i translated it using the translater and it
was so confusing . i got all these names . and you know the last part
that you got confused on ? the translater said something . 'Two person's
smoke and fire Han Geng, Lin You fine, Wang Re Lin .' i think that the
translator is wrong xDD hehe (: but anyways . thanks for the awesome
news . even though the news isn't confirmed yet . let's still hope for
it to be accurate . because there will finally be another chance where
guiwang is able to take more pictures together (: hehe XD

Posted Image
^^ xDDD hehe . a month of guiwang's calender xDD
Posted Image

#1217 rosey

rosey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1160 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:49 AM

cindy XD
actually i think its some awards&performance ceremony?
but it also says its like annually.. so its not the first time theyre holding this
so i hope BBT and HSHMM are really invited!
and like not even HSHMM, more like Hey Girl! so then guigui would definitely be there too xD(if contract matters doesnt interfere..)
actually the part after "two persons smoke and fire," is just names (like Yoga Lin, etc. there were actually a lot of names in the originals of which i translated-ish but i just left them in the spoilers because i just wanted to point out BBT & HSHMM)
if both meimeis&didis get to go to this, then i hope guiwang will take lots of pictures like they also did for other events! (:
they might even be sharing a stage if the news is accurate//confirmed!
HAHA and i just noticed i didnt reply to your last post to me! thats why i havent been talking to you lately xD ill do it later though!

Edited by rosey, 25 March 2009 - 02:50 AM.

#1218 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:54 AM

rosey~
Wow, you replied to my long post already. xD Replying to it...later. :] THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS! Omgosh, I really hope Guiwang sees each other & takes [lots of] pics together <33 And hopefully we see Guiwang interactions cause we haven't seen any in a while. :]

xiaokailin~
Lol yeah, last row & last seat with a mad face! Remember when Kenji Wu went on MFBBT and sang a song for GuiGui? xD All the didis were waving their hands in the air except for WANG ZI! And all the didis looked happy...except for WANG ZI. xP lmao. Aaron is Wang Zi's enemy..for stealing his girl, hehe.

Nicki~
Whoaa...haven't talked to you in a long time! Of course I missed you! :] I knoww...I really do miss their BSM times! They used to be SOOO close but stupid Andy ge ruined everything. D: I wish Guiwang were still 2 years ago. xD Aww..thanks for translating Guiwang's message!! ^_^ Wang Zi's message is so sweet <3 Did you see how many pages that forum has? Like 612!!!! xD

OMG, love the sig! It's soo pretty! =) I love that picture too cause Wang Zi stayed with GuiGui even though he didn't have any scenes! And he wiped the tears off her cheeks <33 He also complimented her saying her crying scene was good, right? xD

Edited by Musical-Notes, 25 March 2009 - 03:40 AM.

#1219 cyanide

cyanide

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:06 AM

i'll reply tomorow~ or thursday

rosey~
omg that's awesome :D

and actaully it says "two people's fireworks (yan huo, literally smoke fire) - *lists bunch of singers*"
i think that its a song title, where all of them sing in it

which means that BBT and hei girl are singing together!!!!! :D

hopefully gui gui takes pictures
and gets to talk to wang zi :)

#1220 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:25 AM

Musical-Notes
LOL . yeahhupp xDD i mean . wang zi didn't deny anything or
whatever . he just said ' GIRLFRIEND ' which is a major step (:
hehe . guiwang probably does have feelings for each other . judging
from what wang zi said xP HAHA (: ohhh . yeahh . i remember that
scene . that was adorable ! hehe . it's like wang zi wants to protect
gui gui . and he showed it tooo . why else would he stay after . isn't
he tired ? but no . he doesn't want to rest . hehe . because whenver
he closes his eyes . pictures of gui gui starts to pop up xDD LOL (:

hehe . yeahhh . after so many months without guiwang interactions .
the CNY showed that they stiill do care about each other (: hehe . i mean
if they didn't have feelings for each other . why would wang zi have gui gui
as one of his options ? HAHA . it means something xD they call her by her
full name ? wang zi probably gave gui gui a special nickname (:

Hidden Text:

HAHAH . yeahhupp xDD guiwang are so adorable . just to get an admirer
[arron] away . they pretend to be a couple . and then guiwang actually
becomes a real couple . all because of xiao jie's . it was super cute xDD
hehe (:

yeahhuppp . me too . guiwang's baby on that one ep . was uberly cute (:
hehe . the picture that you posted of the baby . didn't seem that really
pretty anymore . xD LOL . yahhh . naughty . stinky owodog xP

#1221 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:38 AM

cyanide~
CONGRATS!!! Whatever allstate is. xD Haha yeah, Guiwang got so many fans right after BSM! <3 But now, after Andy ge made a stupid decision...all three [GG,WZ,XX] gained a lot of haters! Guiwang's banned on woo.com because there were too many bashings before. :\ And like GuiGui fans were bashing Wang Zi for being hua xin & stuff. >.< Did you post in a thread or something? o.o If you posted in a thread, no it doesn't have to be approved. xD Maybe you pressed the wrong button?

Yeahh, I love their hand-holding moment! ^-^ & they were running so happily, too. ;D Probably happy cause they just took like 10+ pics together!! I don't think it was just for BSM..they were probably holding hands cause they liked each other. xD I KNOW! I loved when went on the water slides together. xD And Guigui was on Wang Zi's back when the waves were coming to them? haha.

distantgirl~
They better not make a BSC 2...if they do, Guiwang MUST be together and MUST be the main couple. xD I know, I cried a lot when GuiGui was crying by herself beside that tree...! D: Her acting's soo good! <3 Even though Guiwang's story isn't the most unique or whatever, Guiwang made it all sweet & stuff with their undeniable chemistry! :iloveyou: Wang Zi kept on wanting to call her when he's wondering why she's acting all weird. xP

I KNOW! I was like screaming when I saw them holding hands AND Wang Zi being a gentlemen and carried her bag. ;D Oh & before they held hands, they were taking those cute pics on the bus! ^-^

GUIWANGLOVEDD~
I know, it stinks Guiwang can't be in another drama together. D: But then, maybe one day they will be in a drama together & are the leads too! =) Who would get sick of them? They're too cute together and they have so much fun with each other off-screen. If Gui/Wang fans really want them to be happy, they should support Guiwang. xD Lol, I said Guiwang's like a princess cause the princess in Sleeping Beauty slept like that..I think. xD

Hidden Text:

Edited by Musical-Notes, 25 March 2009 - 04:16 AM.

#1222 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:50 AM

cindy XD
actually i think its some awards&performance ceremony?
but it also says its like annually.. so its not the first time theyre holding this
so i hope BBT and HSHMM are really invited!
and like not even HSHMM, more like Hey Girl! so then guigui would definitely be there too xD(if contract matters doesnt interfere..)
actually the part after "two persons smoke and fire," is just names (like Yoga Lin, etc. there were actually a lot of names in the originals of which i translated-ish but i just left them in the spoilers because i just wanted to point out BBT & HSHMM)
if both meimeis&didis get to go to this, then i hope guiwang will take lots of pictures like they also did for other events! (:
they might even be sharing a stage if the news is accurate//confirmed!
HAHA and i just noticed i didnt reply to your last post to me! thats why i havent been talking to you lately xD ill do it later though!

ohhh . so bbt and hg are just going to be there (: that's still cool xD
hehe . at least guiwang still see's each other xP && yeahhh . yeahh .
that's what i got tooo . a bunch of names . and one of the names i
saw was wu chun . HAHAHA . same here (: the more guiwang take
pictures together . the more they get to talk with each other . and
then their would turn out to be a lot more guiwang aviees . and siggies xP
ohhh . haha (: no wonder . i was like ' hmm.. again ? ' HAHA (: && okay (:

CONGRATS ON PAGE 33 XDDDDDD (:

Edited by cindy XD, 25 March 2009 - 03:52 AM.

#1223 Hyoriloves

Hyoriloves

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:23 AM

Cindyxd-
Sure, no problem about it. GuiWang's baby is really cute.
They all have GuiGui's BIG pretty eyes and their
mouths look the same too. ;P

Rosey-
MeiMei's and DiDi's are way cool.
Now i wonder who talks to each other.
Its soo quite now. That's sounds soo cool.
I was wondering do they have real audience for WAHSH & BBT.
If GuiWang lived near each other, it would be sooo cute.
THey can see each other everyday.
Also, thanks for the news. I hope to hear more about it.

Musicalnotes-
Yep, GuiWang MUST be the main couple for BSM2.
GuiGui's crying scenes are soo effective to me.
Gui+Wang= Billions of Sweetness.
WangZi must miss GuiGui alot.
WangZi always worries about GuiGui.
They take many many pictures together.
I wonder what happen to all the pictures from episode 8
when GuiGui put all those pictures in WangZi's clothes.
I remember WangZi always talk about GuiGui.

#1224 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:26 AM

distantgirl
LOL . i know right xDD haha (: i guess gui gui's eyes have lots of
genes [ or whatever its called xD ] but whatever at least guiwang
will be together . living happily ever after (: always&&forever <33

1) If yaWang/Wangxun have another show together , what will you do? (&& of course , love GuiWang more! biggrin.gif )
1 | if that couple has another show together i will do whatever it take . to change the couple to guiwang . for example go yelling and complaining at andy ge . and saying that let guiwang be in that show together . no matter what . etc xD

2) Let say , GuiWang have a show together , but they don't act as a couple inside , but Wangzi got paired up with another girl , do you think you will still watch it?
2 | nahh . i won't watch the movie . well . i probably will of guiwang at least gets to have LOTS of scenes together . and it also depends on who the girl is (:

3 | hehe xDD yeahhupp xDD if guiwang has the courage (: i bet they will though xD

4 | um.. if guiwang gets marrried . wouldn't they have to approach andy ge first ? maybe they would get marrried once they like quit or whatever from the band xP

5 | DEFINITELY GUIWANG ! <33 hehe (: well . i STILL haven't seen plm yet (: so i'm not sure about guilun . but for guiwang xDDDD i def. have to pick them . guiwang's chemistry is like a positive and negative charge . they NEED each other to form energy xDD hehe (: in other words guiwang's love is inseparable .

Edited by cindy XD, 25 March 2009 - 05:29 AM.

#1225 Hyoriloves

Hyoriloves

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:42 AM

Answering GuiWanglovedd Spam Questions:

1) If yaWang/Wangxun have another show together , what will you do?
(&& of course , love GuiWang more! biggrin.gif )
I would be soo mad. GuiGui deserves the part more than Ya Tou and Xiao Xun.

2) Let say , GuiWang have a show together , but they don't act as a couple inside ,
but Wangzi got paired up with another girl , do you think you will still watch it?
I would watch it because GUiWang are together, but i would be mad too.
At least GuiWang can admire each other from afar.

Definitely, if not now, later on because they are still young.
Maybe in a couple of years.

I think Andy Ge would be sort of angry but he'll get over it.
GuiWang are like his favorite Mei & Di from the group.

GuiWang: the 1st is always the best.
Totally Cute & Totally a match Made in Heaven.

cindyxd-
yep, GuiWang will be together forever.
i LOVE GuiGui's eyes.
She's going to make cute babies with anyone.

#1226 rosey

rosey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1160 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:32 AM

taking a little break from my essay writing xD
YAAAY page 33 (;

Musical-Notes
HAHA yeah i didnt wanna lag it so i just answered while i had some time on my hands xD
LOL now i just hope its REAL&confirmed news!
heheee yeeees cos for like almost every event guiwang takes pictures together! (:
and maybe if they share the stage then they could stand next to each other or something!

Spoiler

Edited by swimfishyswim06, 20 May 2009 - 04:13 AM.
OT in spoilers, please :)

#1227 shidchil

shidchil

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:25 PM

thesis is almost done:D and I find a free time to visit the thread..I MISS EVERYONE and I MISS GUIWANG!!!

1) If yaWang/Wangxun have another show together , what will you do? (&& of course , love GuiWang more! )

I will boycot the show and make sure that I will never watched it!

of course I WILL!, the drama can bring back memories and who knows..:D there are still hope!

YUP! They will!!! ** The proof is on the new years shows when wang zi mention gui gui!..hihihi

Surprise!:D, but he cant do anything because, we guiwang fans will make sure that the wedding will go smoothly!

GUIWANG! I think even Aaron looks really good with guigui, only our prince can match our cute ghost:D **no offence, i also found aaron cute:D

#1228 ★ Nicki™

★ Nicki™

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:34 PM

cindy XD - Oh thanks, I've been a bad GuiWang's lovers recently so I just made the banner to make up (: I might do some icons today if I have time though (:
Haha, sure I can help if you need me too...I am all for GuiWang/GuiLun's stuff (:
Two always better than 1 right? ;P
Haha, that's why I said it was actually a good idea to be his daughter
Because you can make him NOT hate GuiWang anymore and start to accept the fact that GuiWang were born to meet each other, acted with each other, care for each other and last but not least they're in love with each other (:
Spoiler

rosey -
Spoiler

Haha, from what I know, I don't think there's any that actually work for [V] ;P
But oh well, who knoes >___< Since GuiGui is having a rumors that she will not sign another contract with V, I guess she can work with whoever she want right? INCLUDING WangZi, You know what I meant? Like GuiGui and Aaron, they both from different company (:
I am dying for news of THAWD. They really need to give us some frickin official news >__< Hate how they just hang us there right in the middle of the situation. Blah, I hope WangZi can be in it too but 90% I don't think that news is right because there were also names of all the didis and meimeis

Musical-Notes - I know, I missed you too, dearie <3<3 rofl rofl
I already read your long reply for me but like yeah, I'm lazy and I also need to focus more on my school stuff since it's almost the end of 3rd quarters for me (:
Haha, GuiWang are like in a drama or something
You see, at first they were in a same school but never talked to each other because of whatever cute reasons that they gave (:
And then Andy started to pair them up and let them work together
They started to develop a friendship when they were walking together
All the caring, that WangZi have toward GuiGui during the filming of BSM melted GG's heart I guess
And they started to chose each other when reporters asked them who they like
And then they got famous, Andy Ge again jump in and separated them, won't let them be together because of whatever the stupid reasons that he gave
I felt like they're in a drama even though it's happen in real life (:

#1229 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:56 PM

SPAM QUESTIONS!!

1) If yaWang/Wangxun have another show together , what will you do? (&& of course , love GuiWang more! biggrin.gif )

Not watch that drama, of course. :] But, I'm pretty sure they won't be paired up again cause they have a lot of haters. xD And XX/YT likes Wang Zi so Andy ge probably won't let those two film with Wang Zi ever again. xP At least, I hope! Guiwang forever! <3

Yeah, even though Guiwang aren't paired up...but maybe we'll see SOME interactions. xD And I will watch it for GuiGui <33 Oh & I'm pretty sure even though Wang Zi's paired with another girl, he'll just take tons of pics with GuiGui behind the scenes! <3 & Cute off-screen interactions :iloveyou:

Yup! Maybe not now since they're just starting their career...but I'm sure they will in a couple of years!! <3 Or maybe they did already! ^-^

Happy cause if Gui/Wang gets married, they're probably not in BBT/HG anymore, so they don't have a contract anymore...which means they're allowed to date! So why would Andy ge be mad? ^-^ He'd be happy cause Guiwang finally found someone they'll love forever. xD

Honestly, I LOVE BOTH COUPLES TO DEATH <33 But definitely Guiwang because they are perfect for each other & I just love their on/off-screen interactions. <33 & Their undenible chemistry in BSM :iloveyou: GuiLun's extremely cute too <33

#1230 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

distantgirl
LOL xDD haha . welll . the only person that gui gui is going
to be making babies with is wang zi xDD HAHAHAH xP

rosey
yeahhh . it kind of does . && ohhh . haha (: i like copied all
of the words that you posted . and i translated it . with some
website (: i'm guessing that they listed people's full name . bc
all the names looked so unfamiliar (: HAHAH XDDD yeahhuppp .
guiwang = talk & talk [ to catch up on things ] take pictures .
and then for the rest of the day . guiwang continues to take more
pictures xP <33 haha (: and . HEHE . yeahhh . guiwang should
take a bunch of pictures so we can make all sorts of things with
them [x && okay xDD hehe . just focus on your essay :]

★ Nickiâ„¢
ooooooooooo . oooooo . you should xDD hehe (: yayy . more
guiwang avies xDD LOL (: hehe xDD && yeahhuppp xD hmmm .
i'm thinking about making the guiwang fanfic during april break .
or whatever . i still haven't thought about the plot or anything yet (:
&& yeahhuppp . being andy ge's daughter is actually a benefit for
all the guiwang fans . and guiwang [x hehe . prove to him that guiwang
are soulmates . destined to be together <333

Hidden Text:

#1231 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:26 AM

distantgirl~
Guiwang must be the main couple for the next HeiTang drama...whether it's BSM 2 or not. xD I bet Guiwang really miss each other cause they haven't seen each other in a long time [2 months is a long time!] Wang Zi probably kept the pictures GuiGui put in his clothes. xD Remember in BSM when he put her pics under his pillow? <33 So cutee. And I remember when they always pinch each other's cheek. :]

cindy xD~
[replying to your long post tomorrow cause I don't have time]
Haha, when you go to Taiwan to yell at Andy ge...be sure to bring me with you. ;D
We can go shout at him until he agrees Guiwang can be a couple in it and are the MAIN couple! <3

rosey~

But the bad thing is, Wang Zi's going to take pics with other girls too <_< But who cares? He'll take tons of pics with GuiGui. xD And they're going to make a lot of cute expressions [like they did on the bus 2 years ago :D] OH YEAH! Remember last year's charity event?! Guiwang stood next to each other & shared the same mic! :iloveyou:

shidchil~
BIG WELCOME BACK!! I [we] missed you <33
And your cute Guiwang graphics. ;] You should make moree..hehe! ^-^

Nicki~
It's fine, I probably won't reply back until Saturday or Sunday [cause I always have a lot of stuff to do on weekdays xD] Haha yeah, Guiwang's like in a drama or something. :] And they've been through so many obstacles together..so I'm sure just one day [that special day] Guiwang will finally get married & have cute adorable Guiwang babies! It's stupid how when Guiwang finally likes each other...Andy ge has to separate them. D: If only they still go to the same school...<3

Edited by Musical-Notes, 26 March 2009 - 05:28 AM.

#1232 rosey

rosey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1160 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:53 AM

HAHA i had more time during the afternoon.. but i was busy watching MFBBT, trying to catch up to the most recent episoode (yeah didnt work very well..)
aaaaanyways i shall reply before i go to shower//do homework//sleep!

cindy XD
i shall reply to this first before i keep pushing it back xDD
yuuup guiwang will have mini guis and mini wangzis! LOOOL
i think they are pale because they get less sunlight D: LOL but no, asians are really uptight about keeping their skin white!
HAHA yeah about all the asians i know have natural black hair, so guiwang's hair shouuuuld be black? (some are darker shades of brown)
yeaaah those translator thing dont work very well cos they mainly just take the dictionary meaning of each word//phrase and it wont make sense xD [there was wuzun? O_O i didnt see that LOL]
haha they probably talk to each other everyday anyways (; but then if they do perform together, WE will get to see them talk! HAHHA and also WE will get to see their pictures!
public events are good for us guiwang fans!
Spoiler

Nicki
Spoiler

LOL yeaaah i didnt think there was anyone in [V] from FTLY...xDD
ayaaaa i want guigui to continue with [V] though! like even if its sorta restricting.. but then by being associated to [V], she gets to see wangzi more than average and she entertains all of us on WAHSH and stuff like that ): and also HG cant be without guigui!
haha well at least they confirmed filming again in summer! (:
aww too bad wangzi wont be in it then ):

Musical-Notes
HAHA but maybe he'll take MULTIPLE pictures with guigui! like hes been doing for all the past events!<3
hehe do you mean the 512 event thing? i forgot what it was called, but like there were a loooot of stars including andy lau, etc and they were all wearing black and red shirts?
Spoiler

#1233 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

OMG, GuiGui got a wretch...and guess what I found in it?
A cute Guiwang picture. xD [an old pic]

Posted Image

#1234 Kavita

Kavita

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:51 PM

NOT DEAR TO WATCH IT!

MAYBE I WOULD WATCH IT JUST TO SEE GUIWANG DRAMA BUT I DONT THINK I WILL WATCH THE HOLD DRAMA BUT THE PART WHERE GUIWANG APPEAR TOGETHER LOL..

I GUESS "YES" BUT NOT NOW CAUSE THEY STILL YOUNG N CAREER JUST START FROM THEM SO THEY MIGHT NEED TO BE FRIENDS FRIENDS OR A MIMI LOVE HEHE...

HE WOULD BE ANGRY AND SUPRISE IN THE MANGER POSITION BUT HE MIGHT BE HAPPY FOR THE LOVELY COUPLE FOR HIS POSITION (I GUESS, HOW CAN I KNOW, I AM NOT ANDY GE)

GUIWANG, I LOVE AARON BUT NOT HIM TO PAIR UP WITH OTHER FEMALE ACTRESS,
GUIWANG IS MORE SUITABLE IN MY OPINION,,,,,,,,THEY VOICE ARE CUTE N GUIWANG GOT LIKE A COUPLE VOICE N LOOK

#1235 mike~rainie

mike~rainie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:43 PM

hi guys
Spoiler

I want to answer the questions.

I'll die(just kidding.peace)i won't watch it but i might becuz of wang zi. but on the other hand i can't bare seeing him with those two

i would watch it as long as he doesn' get paired up with xx and ya tou. and i get to see him with gui gui

heck yeah. How i wish that came true

He'll be saying to both of them "don't you dare come back to channel v"
he'll be fuming in anger

Noooo!!!!! but Still GuiWang because guilun is a cute pair too(i really like them tgt) but SOMETIMES, they still look like bro/sis to me and i LOVE GUIWANG I REALLY and LIKE GUILUN

Edited by swimfishyswim06, 20 May 2009 - 04:26 AM.
please put OT under spoiler, thanks :)

#1236 ★ Nicki™

★ Nicki™

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:38 AM

cindy XD - Yeah, Spring Break is fine I guess....I hope we can have some pics or news about GuiWang during the break though
Because it will make my break even more interesting and complete (:
You can take your time and think of the plot..I will help you if you need to but not like writing a full one because I knew I can't do it >___<
Of course GuiWang are destined to be together..I told Janice that GuiWang's situations are like a drama.
You see, at first they were in a same school but never talked to each other because of whatever cute reasons that they gave (:
And then Andy started to pair them up and let them work together
They started to develop a friendship when they were walking together
All the caring, that WangZi have toward GuiGui during the filming of BSM melted GG's heart I guess
And they started to chose each other when reporters asked them who they like
And then they got famous, Andy Ge again jump in and separated them, won't let them be together because of whatever the stupid reasons that he gave
I felt like they're in a drama even though it's happen in real life (:
Spoiler

Janice-
I hope that they will overcome their hardships though >___<
GuiGui is the type of girl that very patience? I hope, so I bet that someday, the will overcome everything and then they can be with each other. Spring Break is coming, if I have like just 1 new pic of GuiWang or news of GuiWang, my break will be complete with happiness (:
So they already graduated? rofl
That's sad, if they still go to the same school then we sure will hve so many news about them from reporters (:

rosey -
Spoiler

I know right? There's a good thing about Gui leaving HG, that is she can be free as much as she want, and love who she want to love, but then there's still bad things about Gui leaving HG, that is she can't be as famous I guess, or she can't see WangZi as much as she used to (:
I don't know, it doesn't matters to me whether she leave HG or not, I will support her and GuiWang for life (:
Gui did have a wretch and she put a pic of QuanGuiWang <3 SO IN LOVE !!!

]

#1237 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:54 AM

Musical-Notes
HAHA XDD sure . then we can both yell at andy ge . until
he finally decides to let guiwang be together xP

rosey
LOL xDD yeahhhuppp . guiwang minis xP uber adorable [:
ohh . really ? i don't care . i always go in the sun espeically
at school . little shade xD ummhmmm . guiwang should have
natural black hair . && yeap . there was wu zun's name in there .
LOL . haha . guiwang probably does talk to each other everyday .
like texting or chatting on line . but in private or else they would
get caught . but hg and bbt needs to go to the event . so guiwang
can take lots and lots more pictures xDD hehe . guiwang picture
spam (:

Spoiler

★ Nickiâ„¢
yeahh . spring break is the break that i hope their would
be more guiwang pictures . because spring break staying
at home would be totally boring . and if their are new guiwang
pictures then making avies and siggies wouldn't be that much
boring anymore xDD hehe (: hmmm . i'll think of the plot maybe
on the weekends xD then i'll finalize it with you xP yeapp . guiwang
were made for each other (: hehe xDD SOULMATES i tell you .
SOULMATES xDDD && heyyy . it kind of is . woww . i neve realized
that xDD OMG . guiwang sounds just like a real life actual drama (:
thanks for pointing that out [x

<div>
<div class="desctext">
Hidden Text:
<input value="Show" class="realbutton" onclick="if
(this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '')
{
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';
this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide';
}
else
{
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none';
this.innerText = '';
this.value = 'Show';
}" type="button">

<div class="spoiler_border">
<div class="spoiler" style="display: none;">
LOL . i know i am . JAYYKAYY xDD um.. i am an eight grader (:
hmm.. i wonder who's the oldest and youngest in this thread . prob .
you are rosey is the oldest . and we all know that mike-rainie is the
youngest [: but who is the youngest between me . you . rosey . and
janice ? i think it prob . have to be me . i'm 13 born in oct . so yeah (:

</div>
<br/>
</div></div>
</div>

distantgirl
LOL . same here (: let guiwang produce a lot of babies xDD
HAHA xP all of guiwang's baby are going to grow up to be
lady's man / chick flick . LMAO xDD hehe (:

guiwang sigggie xDD
Posted Image

sapphira07
hi (: welcome to the thread xD

★ Nickiâ„¢

ohhh . really ? that's sad . gui gui's probably opening it to
store all of her memories xDD and since she's going to store
all of her memories in there . why not take a whole bunch of
pictures with wang zi xP LOL . hehe . same here (: no matter
where gui gui goes . i will support her xD same with wang zi xP
um .. i don't think the guiwang fanfic . should be based on
the real life situation . because a lot of stories are like that .
i'm thinking about . having like gui gui looking for a job . and
she like somehow ended up in wang zi's company . when wang zi
first met with gui gui by being introduced as his secretary . however .
he hid his feelings and pretended to hate her by stacking her with
jobs . and always having a very mean look on when he is around her .
idk . maybe that ? i haven't really thought of it yet xDD

<div>
<div class="desctext">
Hidden Text:
<input value="Show" class="realbutton" onclick="if
(this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '')
{
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';
this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide';
}
else
{
this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none';
this.innerText = '';
this.value = 'Show';
}" type="button">

<div class="spoiler_border">
<div class="spoiler" style="display: none;">ohhh . ehhh . i might xDD i'm always on aim (: omg . that sounds so
hard [: right now i have to care about high school . awww . lucky but (:
hehe xDD my birthday is all the way in october . so far away .
</div>
<br/>
</div></div>
</div>

Edited by swimfishyswim06, 20 May 2009 - 04:22 AM.

#1238 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:09 AM

Rosey~
Well, he only took one pic with GuiGui in the charity event last June. D: But yeah, since they haven't seen each other in a long time...he'll probably PURPOSELY shake the camera when taking a pic with Guigui so he can take more pics with GuiGui. xD [like last time when they took 2 pics together & Wang Zi only took one with other meimeis] Yeah, that's the event I was talking about. =) They were probably holding hands when people weren't looking cause there were people in front of them. xD

Hidden Text:

Mike~Rainie~
WELCOME BACK, VIANNE! I missed you. =) Love your answers!

Nicki~
Yeah, they'll both wait patiently for the day to confess and tell everyone they LOVE each other. =) Yup, even if it's just a small Guiwang news or whatever, I'll be SUPER happy & be like all smiley everyday. xD GuiGui updated her wretch album but none of the pics are with didis/meimeis. D: So disappointed..I guess she doesn't upload all the pics. -.- I remember she was taking pics with Xiao Ma on the ferris wheel but she didn't upload them. xP

Yeah, I think GuiGui graduated but Wang Zi hasn't cause he missed school too much. xD But then, I'm not exactly sure cause I haven't seen them go to school in a while..=3 And one bad thing is, Ya Tou's in the university Wang Zi's in/going to be in...>.<

Edited by Musical-Notes, 27 March 2009 - 04:26 AM.

#1239 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:33 AM

OMG, I found something. xD
GuiGui went to the forum about Guiwang having a drama together!!! <3
I bet she's like "we can finally have a drama together!!!" or something, haha. :iloveyou:

qq 15:23 瀏覽文章 ANDY哥 [發問] 鬼鬼和王子還有合作的機會嗎?

^ That's the thread made by a Guiwang fan asking if Guiwang could ever have a drama again, I think. :] So, what do you think?

#1240 cindy XD

cindy XD

❤guiwang❤

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1378 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:53 AM

Hidden Text:

oooooooooooh . if gui gui visited that one forum does it mean that
she wants to have another drama with wang zi tooo (: LOL xD
so suspicious xP

===

HAHAHA xDD nobody's talking about that one picture that
you posted . but i made a guiwang avie out of it xDDDD (:
LOL xP anyway's here it is [x

guiwang avvvieee (: LOL . i cropped ao quan out xP

Posted Image

Edited by cindy XD, 27 March 2009 - 02:58 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users