AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Help w/ Win AVi Converter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 bbfreak

bbfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:11 PM

I've converted a file rmvb to dvd format... (.vob) and i have not yet burned it onto a dvd yet but when i look at the converted file...i see that the audio file is empty...and when i try to play it on my computer...(like thru zoom player, real player)...theres not sound?

please let me know what i can do thanks!

#2 winton

winton

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:02 AM

use CONVERTXTO DVD AND DOWNLOAD SOME KIND CODE FOR THE VERSION U CONVERT

#3 bbfreak

bbfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 03:39 PM

thanks for replying...but does CONVERTXTO DVD convert rmvb files?

#4 d888

d888

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:43 PM

i use winavi to convert rm files to dvd (vob) and dont seem to have any problems, i just use the programs settings. Did have a problem with a file that was in dolby surround which my tv didnt have and no sound played

#5 bbfreak

bbfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:01 AM

well i my rmbv files to dvd dont have sound so i tried converting avi to dvd and that worked... so im trying to convert my rm files to avi then convert..but that keeps stopping at 96% ...ah... i dunno what to now...

#6 Jojomoska

Jojomoska

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 05:10 AM

I have no problem converting rmvb to dvd directly either. What version of winavi are you using? I am using Nero to burn the dvd files onto dvd and it is fine.

#7 bbfreak

bbfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:44 PM

I have winavi version 8.0.... and i tried converting rmvb to avi and that doesnt have sound either...but when i have a file that's originally avi I can change it to dvd...

is there a version that's better?

also... when i use anyvideo converter to change rm to avi and then convert in winavi to dvd.. it works..but anyconverter makes the quality not as good...any other free software out there that works?

thanks!

#8 tenshi

tenshi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:08 AM

umm yea i have the same problem as well! when i finish converting it to the avi file there is no sounds but you can see the video :S so i dont know how to fix this problem

does anyone know how to fix the problem?

#9 bbfreak

bbfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:56 PM

does anyone know how to sovle the prob? thanks in advance!

#10 teddytay

teddytay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:32 PM

the audio folder in a dvd ts folder is always empty. dont worry about that. If your rmvb audio is there, there should be no problems. Use convertxtodvd, it converts rmvb to dvd with NO syncro problems. I use winavi to convert rmvb only if I want 10 dramas in one dvd, using tmpgenc dvd authoring 3

#11 hcloh

hcloh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:14 AM

You may use WinAVI to conver the RMVB into .VOB files. Then burn it into DVD using NERO. That's the step or softwares i am using now. It's excellent.

#12 sagibelinda

sagibelinda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:56 AM

:thumbsup AVI to DVD Converter is a powerful and world-famous avi to dvd converter which specially designed for dvd lovers to creat their own favorite dvd moives from all formats of video files like avi, flv, mp4, wmv, 3gp, mov, etc. Also can burn DVD movie to DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files for enjoy on home dvd player. Free download supported here...
Get more information in the web:
www. avitodvdconverter.net
Posted Image

Edited by sagibelinda, 18 June 2009 - 03:57 AM.

#13 PrometheusX

PrometheusX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:20 PM

Winavi works fine for me, it could be that your computer is lacking the audio codec to convert the audio portion of the file, Also, if my memory serves me right the audio_ts folder is normally empty after conversion because the audio file is built into the .vob file

can you play the original file and still have sound? what i recommend is to download klite codec pack (should have most codecs, including decoders for file conversion) and retry. Other software may work as well because they come with the proper decoder while winavi uses the ones available already.

#14 niskey

niskey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:24 PM

From memory WinAvi requires real media codec.
I once had the similar problem and I think it was fixed by installing real media player.

#15 Wengkee16

Wengkee16

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

I have the same problem as well! I've converted a rmvb file to a dvd file and played it on my comp and there's no sound. Does anyone know how to sovle the prob? (i'm using winavi converter 8.0, system is windows 7)

#16 Donato

Donato

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:51 PM

For Windows, I've been using the free MelodyCan for a long time. It works great.

#17 Guest_Cheermay_*

Guest_Cheermay_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:27 AM

Want to burn your video files to dvd for play on home player or PC?

FLV to DVD Converter can easily can quickly burn FLV files to DVD Disc, convert FLV to DVD Video, decode FLV movie to ISO files. With just a few clicks, you can convert FLV/F4V to DVD with superfast speed and high quality.

Besides converting FLV to DVD wonderfully, this professional FLV to DVD Burner can also edit the input FLV files, like movie trimming, cropping and effect adjustment. And FLV to DVD Converter offers templates for creating stylish menus and inserting background picture and music for a more personalized feel.
Posted Image
Whenever you want to burn FLV files to DVD, just free download this excellent FLV to DVD Converter.

avi to iphone 4 converter

avi to ipad converter

#18 niskey

niskey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:49 AM

Might be some audio codec missing.
Try reinstall?

#19 StormyEagle

StormyEagle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

I prefer to use Soundtaxi, program http://soundtaxi.org/media_buddy.php, it is very easy in use, high speed conversion which saves a lot of time, great output video quality. It supports various file formats – almost all. Works perfect without any problem.

#20 Shining★mjjeje

Shining★mjjeje

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

Hey, there's an easiest way to your problem. Just download freemake video converter, its a complete package and free! You can convert your video files and make it HD, and there a DVD burn plus more. Hope it helps. :)

#21 maggiena

maggiena

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:29 AM

Try Tenorshare VIdeo Converter i am using now. easy to use and can help you convert video without lossing any quality.

#22 Bluesky888

Bluesky888

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:32 AM

I've converted a file rmvb to dvd format... (.vob) and i have not yet burned it onto a dvd yet but when i look at the converted file...i see that the audio file is empty...and when i try to play it on my computer...(like thru zoom player, real player)...theres not sound?

please let me know what i can do thanks!

Hi can you share with me where I can download WinAVI converter for free. I'm looking to convert AVI to RMVB. Can you help me. thanks