foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:10 PM

Sire Ma (馬賽)

Posted Image

Sire Ma is a contestant who participated in the Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2008. She is the 2nd runner up, and won the Miss Photogenic Award 2008.

Awards:
Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2008: 2nd Runner Up
Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2008: Miss Photogenic
Most Improved TVB Actress Award 2011

Series:
O.L. Supreme as Cheung Mei Kwan (2010) [sitcom]
An Uninvitated Date (2010)
Relic of Emissary as Fu Siu Kiu (2011)
River of Wine as Tsang Yuk Fong (2011)
Men With No Shadows as Kong Wai Mui (2011)
Curse of the Royal Harem as Lok Yan, Princess Sui (2011)
Daddy Good Deeds as Mary (2012)
House of Harmony and Vengenace as Kik Yuen Yuen (2012)
Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles as Chung Ho Yee (2012)
Bullet Brain as Eva Gam Yee Wah (2013)
Will Power as Nana Lo Siu Lo (2013)
ICAC Investigators (2014)

Information Credits to wikipedia

Edited by foreverleila, 07 June 2014 - 01:22 AM.

#2 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 01:06 AM

Sire Ma sets off to compete in Miss International 2008
Saturday October 18, 2008 Hong Kong
Credits: to Matchbox @ http://www.mediachamber.net/

Sire Ma will set off to Japan today to represent Hong Kong. She will compete in (Miss International Pageant 2008). Miss Hong Kong's Edelweiss Cheung, Skye Chan and Samantha Ko prepared skin care products and medications for her yesterday so that she could use them when needed. Sire also learned a few phrases in Japanese to introduce herself.

When asked about competing with 64 contestants worldwide and if she had confidence in winning the crown? Sire said "I am not competing for the award, what is most important for me is to gain experience from this and promote cultural exchange". TVB had made several evening gowns and cultural costumes for Sire to wear at the pageant. "I have not been worried about my body being petite, perhaps I may have an advantage". She has prepared Hong Kong chopsticks and Beijing Opera paper cuttings as souvenirs for the other contestants.

Edited by foreverleila, 19 October 2008 - 01:08 AM.

#3 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:23 PM

Posted Image

Credits: Matchbox @ http://mediachamber.net

Sire Ma praised for looking like a Japanese Doll

The 66 contestants competing in the 48th Miss International Beauty Pageant continued filming in Kyoto, Japan. It was their first time wearing Japanese traditional Kimonos and they were all excited about it. It was not easy for the contestants to wear the traditional costumes because it took several hours to get dressed into it. Sire Ma who is representing Hong Kong was praised for looking like a Japanese doll due to her petite height and body. She also requested to wear a bra underneath as she was more conservative than other contestants. Fortunately the outcome wasn't bad. Whereas the contestants that had blond hair didn’t seem to look too good in the kimonos.

#4 insanity1903

insanity1903

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1673 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:24 AM

I think she looks like Queena Chan

#5 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:21 PM

Sire Ma refuses to take out HKID card for personal reasons
Sunday November 2, 2008 Hong Kong
Credits: to Matchbox @ http://www.mediachamber.net/

Posted Image

"The 48th Miss International Beauty Pageant " contestants have been visiting tourist attractions in Hong Kong and Macau the last few days. Yesterday they visited Macau attractions such as Ruins of St. Paul's, St Dominic's Church etc. The contestants continued to wear sexy clothing and were not influenced by Miss Canada and Miss Zambia who exposed themselves earlier. Miss Chinese Taipei and Miss Mongolia gained the most attention.

A reader reported Sire Ma not having a Hong Kong identity card and had connections with TVB executives in order to compete in Miss Hong Kong. She casually said she had been in Hong Kong for more than 2 years, is a Hong Kong citizen but not permanent. While competing in Miss Hong Kong there were no problems. Also she did not know any TVB executives before she joined the Miss Hong Kong Pageant. The reporter suggested her to take out her HK identity card but for personal reasons she refused.

#6 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:22 AM

Posted Image

Sire Ma has done enough safety precautions to avoid exposing herself

Source: On.cc
Translated by: Matchbox @ mediachamber.net

Sire Ma who recently competed in (Miss International 2008) has yet to take time off. TVB has arranged for her to be part of Tung Wah's fund raising event which will be held next month. Yesterday evening she attended an public event and revealed she will be performing the Flying Trapeze act. Yumiko Cheng who did a similar performance a year ago, accidently exposed herself while doing the act. Sire expressed that she will be extra careful. She has already started rehearsing. " Actually, I have experience of being pulled by wires in the past, but this time its much harder. It's gymnastics and acrobatic movements combined together. I have experienced feeling dizzy afterwards. Edelweiss Cheung said that she will be at home watching the event and supporting Sire on the night. She will phone in to donate and support Sire.

#7 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:28 AM

2009 Countdown @ Olympic City_31/12/2009
Artiste include Astrid Chan, Denise Ho, Elanne Ling, Kayi Cheung, Michelle Yim, Niki Chow, Priscilla Chan, Sarah Song, Sire Ma, Tavia YeungYi, Alan Tam, Hacken Lee, Moses Chan, Nat Chan etc

credit: lubberdukgee @youtube

MR Skits w Michelle, Tavia, Moses & 3 adorable kids :iloveyou:
(Part 1 of 3)
(Part 2 of 3)
(Part 3 of 3)

Elanne Ling w 變走他
Niki Chow performing
Priscilla Chan w 變、變、變
Performance by Kayi Cheung, Sarah Song, Sire Ma

Countdown to 2009

Part 1:
Part 2:

Credit: hunnypot2008/hi200710/NCfan4ever @youtube

Whole show credit: Tudou
2009 Countdown @ Olympic City - Part 1
2009 Countdown @ Olympic City - Part 2
2009 Countdown @ Olympic City - Part 3

Tavia performing 终身美丽

#8 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:41 PM

Sire Ma has never received flowers from guys before
Friday January 23, 2009 Hong Kong
Source: On.cc
Translated by: Matchbox @ mediachamber.net

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Sire Ma will spend the Chinese new year in Hong Kong for the first time. She stated that she has never received any flowers from guys before. Her two good sisters Grace Wong and Sarah Song took her to a florist to learn how to do flowers arrangements. In order for her to feel the Chinese new year romantic atmosphere.

All 3 of them previously entered beauty pageants and left their hometown to work in Hong Kong. They all said that they didn't have a boyfriend. To avoid spending the Chinese New Year alone they arranged to meet up at a florist. Being surrounded by beautiful flowers, they couldn't help but recall the days when they received flowers.

Sire Ma frankly stated that she had never received flowers from guys before. She hopelessly said "After becoming a Miss Hong Kong, each time I finish doing a function I would receive flowers. However they are not from guys, that is why I will normally give them to my god mother instead." No wonder Sire appeared to be having other thoughts while doing the flower arrangements and needed Grace to give her guidance.

Grace said "I learned how to do Japanese style Flower arrangements. Actually each pot of flowers should have a story behind it. For example; 2 flowers represent an couple and the rest are just observers." Grace is very creative and previously paper folded 50 roses. "Because many of my friends don't have partners. I think if the person received one paper folded flower during the Yuen Siu Festival (aka Chinese Valentine's Day) they would be very happy. I want to spread the love to all friends around me."

#9 Phixster

Phixster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:26 AM

I think she looks like Queena Chan

I think so too. The first time I saw her competeting in Miss HK I was like, I swear I've seen her somewhere before and then I realized she looks exactly like Queena Chan from Forensic Heros II.

#10 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:36 AM

Posted Image

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Ron Ng sent "Flowers" to Sire Ma

When Ella Koon and her doctor boyfriend Dr. J started sparking, once rumored with Ella, Ron Ng had been secretly shooting series to earn money. The other night, at approximately 2pm, Ron and Sire Ma were in St. Stephen's Beach shooting for TVB new sitcom "The Queen of the Office". The scene talked about Ron Ng who had on glasses and a checkered shirt with his girlfriend in the series Sire Ma walking and talking on the beach. Later, he unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt to show Sire his rose tattoo on his chest. When the staff were working on the camera angles for Sire, Ron got onto the air-conditioned car enjoying the breeze. After filming, he quickly left the location.

#11 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:27 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sire Ma's first on screen kiss given to Ron Ng

Sire Ma and Ron Ng were filming for "The Queen of Office", there was one kiss scene. Because her first on-screen kiss was given to Ron, she was extremely nervous, while Ron who has done many kiss scenes in the past was rather calm. He expressed "little witch meets old witch": "Many producers love me, they always write kiss scenes for me, but each time its just like a peck. Actually this series is the most generous, minimal kiss scenes."

In "Queen", Koni Lui plays a "Modern HK Girl", yesterday she and Sire Ma changed into flight attendant costumes for filming, asked how they are getting along with senior Liza Wang? She said: "Ah Jeh is a very good person in private life. She treats us all very well and would give us bug repellent."

#12 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10123 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:15 AM

I am quite liking her now. And Sire Ma will attend for "An Uninvited Date" blessing ceremony. And she is the second female lead. Can't wait for the pictures to be released,

And her new sitcom drama, OL Supreme is currently airing in HK now. And here is her picture in that series.

Posted Image

WHOA!!! First collaboration with Ron Ng then with Raymond Lam or Bobby Au Yeung! She is lucky enough to have such opportunities. She maybe the future rising star,

Sire Ma with Ron Ng

Posted Image

Edited by jse, 03 March 2010 - 01:11 AM.

#13 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10123 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:40 PM

WHOA!!! Look at Sire Ma, she just updated her blog.

Posted Image

She also took part in the filming of the Raymond-Joey-Charlene-Wong Cho Lam movie, Jade Pearl.

I think Sire Ma was a teenage, look at the picture below

Posted Image

#14 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10123 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:06 AM

A picture of Sire Ma after returning to Hong Kong before becoming HK Pageant

Posted Image

#15 *JeLLoBeAn*

*JeLLoBeAn*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:35 AM

she looks kinda like Ruby Lin mixed with queenie.

#16 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:29 AM

Elanie Yiu Wants To Gain Weight and Shows Off Body With Bra
Thursday April 29, 2010 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: KAY @ http://kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

Posted Image Posted Image

Elaine Yiu and Sire Ma never worked together, but they're both good friends with Suki Tsui and are Suki's bridesmaids last year. Elaine said she really wants to get married. She said: "Many friends are married or planning to get married. I also hope my Mr. Right will appear soon. Too bad it's hard to find a boyfriend as an artiste. Good men in the showbiz are already married."

Sire said she hasn't meet the right person and would focus on her career right now, and imagine dating actors she work with in series like Ron Ng and Raymond Lam, etc. She said: "Suki is a girl who is daring to love, but I have to think carefully before doing everything, guess I will plan to get married at least after I'm 30." Summer is comming and many female artistes will show off their good bodies in swim wear shows to earn money. Elaine said she doesn't mind and she wants to walk lingerie shows the most. She explained: "I want to walk lingerie shows more than swimwear ones, I think lingerie can show off one's body curves more, also you can be like Jessica C, your bust size will gain a cup, but first I have to try hard to gain weight, it would look better if I'm chubbier."

Always have a lean body, Sire also gained weight successfully and she's ecstatic: "Because I worked with Bobby Au-Yeung in '(不速之約),' we've been eating a lot everyday these two months. We even ate the food (props) on the set!" Sire said now she gained weight, Bobby said they look like siblings. She said: "I play Bobby's younger sister in the series. He always say, Ah Mui, you got chubbier lately. You're going to film ancient series soon, I'm worry the fat would appear on your face, it's time to start to control the amount you're eating.

Edited by foreverleila, 30 April 2010 - 12:30 AM.

#17 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:02 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Excerpt from Face Magazine # 161
Credits: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com

Sire Ma Using Ron Ng for Shameless Self-Promotion?

Rumored with countless co-stars such as Ella Koon Yan Na, Elanne Kwong Yeuk Lam, Toby Leung Ching Kei, Kate Tsui Chi Kei, Wong Ying, and Charmaine Sheh Si Man in the past, TVB heart-throb Ron Ng Cheuk Hei may have moved on to a new love interest. The 31-year-old Ron may have fallen for OL Supreme <女王辦公室> co-star, 22-year-old Sire Ma Choi.

In OL Supreme, Ron and Sire play a couple and shared frequent scenes together. Due to her sweet features and 32C figure, Sire has gained new popularity recently. Despite keeping their distance publicly, Ron allegedly fell for Sire shortly after OL Supreme started filming in July 2009. According to inside sources, Ron often drove Sire home and gave her small gifts. Allegedly, Sire bought a house in Tseung Kwan O to be closer to Ron’s home as well.

Many celebrities maintain their own blogs online. Earlier, Sire uploaded photos of Ron and herself, while using a morphing software to produce a photo of what their “daughter” would look like. Sire said that she spent one hour awaiting the morphed results of the baby photo.

When Face Magazine contacted Ron, he denied dating Sire Ma.

F= Face Magazine

R= Ron Ng

F: Have you been driving Sire Ma home lately?

R: Absolutely not! Otherwise, there would be photos published already! I swear that she never got in my car!

F: But Sire is your neighbor and lives in the same housing complex as you!

R: From reading the newspaper, I learned that she lives in Tseung Kwan O. But I have moved to Tsim Sha Tsui for one year already!

F: There are many intimate photos of you and Sire together in her blog. There is also a morphed photo of what your “future” baby would look like!

R: Prior to posting our photos on her blog, Sire asked me. However, I truly did not know about that baby photo in advance!

#18 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:50 AM

Sire Ma gets into car accident, Ron Ng zero condolence

Last night, Christine Kuo, Sire Ma, Wong Cho Lam and Ken Hung went the movie theaters for thank ticket action for their film <The Emerald and the Pearl> and gave out souvenirs to the audience. Sire exposed that the night of the Miss Hong Kong finals, she got into a car accident outside of Hong Kong Coliseum. Because she was not careful, she has to pay for the damages. It was fortunate that the other party was sincere. She expressed that many of her colleagues were concerned about her. As for her rumored boyfriend Ron Ng, did he call to ask if she's ok? She said: "No! This rumor is actually really old, the fortune teller said that my Mr. Right will appear next year."

Wearing a promotional T-shirt, Christine put her 'career line' away. Asked if she'll reveal anything for movies in the future? She laughed: "I can reveal laughs, I cannot accept revealing myself."

#19 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:38 AM

Go Left or Right? Sire Ma watches for opportunities
Satruday April 23, 2011 Hong Kong

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=9682154&showlnk=0 http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=9682157&showlnk=0 http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=9682160&showlnk=0

Started out as a Miss HK, Sire Ma made a breakthrough in her O.L Supreme role last year. Soon after, she had series after series, and one of the rising FaDans that TVB is currently promoting. When many FaDan and Siu Sangs are leaving, she frankly said it did not affect her confidence to work hard for a higher position: "They have their own choices, if they are really leaving, then it's a pity. This means that I'll have less seniors to learn from, especially Charmaine Sheh, many directors have praised her acting. She is my goal!"

"Obtained does not mean Money"

Asked if she feels the full experience of being promoted, she said she is grateful of TVB's support: "Don't mention heavily promoting or not, TVB really looks after me, giving me opportunities to MC, host and shoot series! (Satisfied with performance?) If I didn't do well, they won't ask me again!" Modest self-confidence is the exact attitude newcomers have.

As for TVB treating Sammul Chan harshly? Sire said shooting series is definitely going to be difficult: "It's not just TVB, shooting films is just the same! Although the salary here is in fact not high, but the most important is I like it!" She reveals that her highest record was she only got to sleep for 40 minutes in two days, but she enjoyed this type of 'school' lifestyle: "Other companies outside won't give you so much time to train, it is a really good school here. Sometimes it's not about the money!"

Currently Relic of an Emissary is airing, which is Sire's first costume drama. This is also her first time challenging a tragic role, she plays a girl that was sold to a whorehouse and even has a rape scene. She said: "When I was reading the script, I already started crying! One time my mom came to visit the set, I was so down I didn't want to talk, only sent a SMS to ask for her understanding." She said that when she was shooting the rape scene, she let it all out, only had a tube and underwear underneath: "I believe them, rarely does the scriptwriters allow me to portray this type of character, someone who is so different from myself!"

Sire appears to be an obedient girl, and she believes 'righteous' is the suitable word to describe herself. During her free time, she loves to look at horoscopes, she laughed: "In some areas I am a typical Leo, have lots of principles!" Her family background shaped her personality. Her maternal grandfather was formally in the military, while her paternal grandparents are college professors, her mom loves to pass on the principles in the books. Her family is full of 'righteousness', and Sire was already the class leader in middle school. How does she handle the difference with her company? She said: "There is really not much that I don't like doing! So far it's been quite comfortable, but I won't go down the sexy path or do bikini shows!" What disappointed her the most was the news that she was involved in a wealthy dinner party last year: "After all, the innocent remains innocent!"

Epilogue: Love, treat it as luxury!

Currently single, Sire is pursuing work more than love: "Dating is actually a waste of time, of course it is enjoyable. Like that night when I saw Cecilia and Nic at the HK Film Awards, it was really sweet, but relationships requires a lot of time and commitment. To me, it is a luxury! (Isn't that dry?) There is a relationship line when shooting series! It's okay, can be satisfying!"

---

It's easy for obedient girls to get up top

Aimee Chan:
2006 Miss Hong Kong winner. After several years in series, her hair remains short. In 2009, she won TVB's 'Most Improved Actress' Award.

Christine Kuo:
2009 Miss Chinese International winner. She doesn't say no to being sexy. No wonder she won TVB's favor to shoot several different series.

Linda Chung: 2004 Miss Chinese International winner. Her obedient girl image has left a deep impression on audience. She is now an actress and singer.

#20 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

Adrian Chau decline to admit lengmo Coco is his girlfriend
Monday April 9, 2012 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Former Miss HK, Sire Ma, has recently been shooting in Shanghai for TVB new series Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles. It was rumored she and 'The Voice Singer' Adrian Chau developed a real relationship during filming. Sire becomes entangled in Adrian and his lengmo girlfriend (Coco) relationship. Lately, Coco went up to Shanghai to personally monitor her boyfriend.

Yesterday Sire accepted a telephone interview and denied that she's the third party: "I don't know what she (Coco) looks like nor do I know her. Adrian and I were rumored earlier on and I already responded, we are just partners and colleagues." She frankly said yesterday she had scenes with Adrian, but there was no awkwardness: "We are just working together, and even talked about that issue. (Coco said she doesn't want to mention you at all, are you upset?) I don't want to talk about other people. I didn't know she was in Shanghai, nor have I ever met her."

As for Adrian, who was photographed sweetly linking arms and shopping at the mall, denied the romantic relationship: "Coco and I are just friends. We have known each other for 8 months, she just came to Shanghai to visit a relative and conveniently met up with me. (Brought you to meet her parents?) No. (Take her to the airport?) Just being polite! (Coco said men get itchy if not carefully watched over?) I will ask her about this, but right now I have to work and haven't had time. (Sire got dragged into the water?) I don't know why its like this."

Yesterday when Coco learned her boyfriend Adrian denied to admit that she was his 'girlfriend', she appeared shocked: "I know his company don't allow him to admit it. I don't know how to lie, nor can I comment on how his company manages their artists. After all, I am without regrets."

#21 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:53 AM

Sire Ma & William Chak have 'dating' chemistry
Thursday May 17, 2012 Hong Kong

In the latest TVB costume series House of Harmony and Vengeance, Sire Ma and William Chak develop a relationship and have created lots of romantic sparks! In the series, Sire plays a dancer and has a crush on her image adviser William. "Because William and JJ [Jia] also have a relationship, and at the time my role thought he liked JJ's type of girls. So I always had to be like JJ, put on heavy makeup and wear sexy clothing. I created a lot of trouble!"

Sire also praised William's diligence in real life and that he knows how to look after the people around him. She said: "I remember we had a scene, where I had to jump into the hot spring. The hot spring had disinfectant added into it, so when I was immersed into the water, it made my throat feel uncomfortable and I felt like coughing. But because the scene was about me passing out, William knew to give me a little shake when he carried me out and that helped blur my appearance on camera, otherwise we would have had to retake the scene several times!"

William frankly expressed they are both under the same manager, so they know each other well in private. He also praised Sire is a good actress and she has an easy to get along personality. In the series, William plays a pretty boy who always wants to look good. William laughed and said in real life, he's quite particular about his looks too: "Most important for guys is to be neat and tidy, but you know I like to play sports and Kung Fu. With exception of having to put on makeup for work, I usually don't really care about these things in my personal life, haha."

#22 Guest_Mr. Skull_*

Guest_Mr. Skull_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Sire Ma & Pierre Ngo

Posted Image

Sire Ma

Posted Image
http://ww3.sinaimg.c...dvn598g9bej.jpg

Posted Image

#23 xxyunnnn

xxyunnnn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

tbf there will always be rumours in this kind of industry and when you start working in it you just have to accept the fact there will be rumours even if you just taeap icture together there will be rumours of a relationship.

#24 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

Sire Ma Feels Happy Making Damian Lau Cry
Sunday December 9, 2012 Hong Kong
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

TVB young FaDan Sire Ma plays Damian Lau's daughter in the current TVB drama Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles. She portrays the daughter of a wealthy man, but has no right or freedom in choosing a spouse, her parents decides everything for her. For this series, Sire traveled with the crew to Shanghai, where they were able to really concentrate on shooting the series because there were no other jobs to distract them. Sire was able to really get into character, in one emotional scene about Sire crying to her father, Damian, her tears naturally came running down. She said: "Actually that scene didn't have much dialogue. I asked Dad, do you know there are a lot of unhappy people in this family? Then I start crying. Damian said he rarely tears up when he watches playbacks of his own scenes. He was re-watching this scene, and had teary eyes. He said my performance was so touching, and I'm happy to have his compliment!"

She and the other cast developed a very good relationship because they were filming for nearly half a year together. They often group chat on WhatsApp. Shooting in Shanghai this time around, she was able to experience how enthusiastic Mainland fans are. The fans would stand in front of the hotel waiting for their idols practically every day. They bring breakfast and late night snacks for their idols and sometimes even daily necessities.

Sire hopes she'll have the opportunity to go to Mainland more often because there is heavy historical feel there, which helps artists get into character easily. As to the series said to leave "heavy flavors"? She believes people shouldn't place all the attention on any one particular scene, "It's just like appreciating artwork, shouldn't be using the erotic view to see it."

'The Voice' singer Adrian Chau ('Dai Ma', Older Twin) plays the HK police officer in a green uniform in SSSS. His character lives a life of principles, but eventually develops a relationship with wealthy girl "Chung Ho Yin" (Sire Ma). Adrian said the character is very "hot" and the role with the most screen time since he debut. However, when he first looked at the script, he had a headache: "This role has so many turning points, I had to really put in a lot of effort into analyzing how I should portray him. My seniors Damian Lau, Elena Kong, Ron Ng and Kenneth Ma were very willing to teach me. They were so detailed, they even gave me advice on body language, which helped me see the light!"

He expressed he spent a long period of time filming with all his seniors and thought of himself like a 'sponge', constantly absorbing experience. His younger twin brother 'Sai Ma', Daniel Chau, greatly envied him: "The more I listened, the more I said 'amazing'! I really envy my brother for getting a role with such heavy screen time. He even got to film in Shanghai! I hope to be part of a touching love story too, hope I'll get this opportunity!"

Edited by foreverleila, 10 December 2012 - 07:06 AM.

#25 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

TVB Continues Rape Trend, Next Victim: Sire Ma. Producer said: "Anticipation is a Stupid Thought"
Sunday January 13, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao

Posted Image

Recently TVB has been criticized for going down the "Heavy Flavor" (unacceptable/disgusted things) trend. Following Kate Tsui's 1 second gang rape scene in Highs and Lows, Tavia Yeung's rape scene in Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles and Samantha Ko's rape and back-revealing scene in Friendly Fire, yesterday Sire Ma reveals she's the next victim in new series Will Power and will have a rape scene as well.

Sire is currently filming new series Will Power with Wayne Lai, Moses Chan, Fala Chen and Vincent Wong. In the series, Sire plays a manager for Lengmos and has to look like a Japanese girl. For this role Sire dyed her hair into a blond color, but because of an allergic reaction, her hair has been itching and swelling. She said: "I cannot dye my hair because I get allergic reactions and TVB did tell me not to do dye it, but this time I insisted to do it." Sire expressed she's paired up with Vincent Wong and they will have intimate scenes together, including a bold back-revealing scene. Recently, there has been a chain of rape scenes in TVB series, when asked if she'll be a victim too? She exposed: "I do have one, but I will not say who my co-star is yet. I hope everyone can feel that I'm a devoted actress and will take on different challenges."

The TV scale in TVB series is getting bigger and bigger and has been attracting a lot of attention. Some people requested TVB to reduce the "sprinkling salt flowers" (porn) in their series, Will Power producer Tsui Jing Hong explained: "Although the recent rape scenes have been hot topics, but the rape scene in Will Power is necessary for the storyline and it is not what the public is saying, that there is a 'heavy flavor' trend." Producer Tsui expressed the rape scene has drama elements to it, his TVB costume dramas in the past had rape scenes too, but he has no intention to make rape scenes the selling point of the series. "Rape scenes indeed have a drama effect, especially for law series. Rape cases are seen in Chinese, Japanese and Korean dramas." Producer Tsui does not hope rape cases will get all the attention, audience should also pay attention to the storyline before and after the rape case and not on the raping process, "I don't understand the online culture, rape is clearly a terrible thing, but why do people want to see a longer rape scene? Why do they want to see the actress show more meat or if there are any exposures?"

They haven't filmed the rape seen yet, but Sire has already done the kiss scene with Vincent. The two started off as a couple, but Vincent exposes his true nature later in the story and rapes her. Producer Tsui said: "Artists will communicate with their co-star and the director before filming. Actually, we all know the TV scale, if there are people who have their own imaginations on the rape scene or feel dissatisfied and look down on it, then I can say as a professional in the television field, this is a stupid thought. If there are people who anticipates to see the scene, then I suggest you not think too much and just focus more on the storyline."

#26 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:19 AM

Sire Ma Loves Wayne Lai Both In and Out of the Drama
Tuesday April 6, 2013 Hong Kong
Mingpao
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

In TVB series Bullet Brain, Wayne Lai and rising FaDan Sire Ma develop a romantic relationship. Although this pair do not look matching at all, Wayne insisted its very reasonable. Sire loves Wayne both in and out of the series disclosing she's a young fan of Wayne's.

Wayne expressed Bullet Brain is not your typical TVB drama. It does not follow a sequential plot and leaves the audience guessing. There won't be an explanation until the later episodes. Wayne actually prefers this style to describe a story. The scene where Wayne plays the guitar to please Sire was said to have been too mushy, but he feels that was a wise arrangement. He expressed Detective Columbo often has tricks up his sleeve, making it reasonable for a young adult to like someone older. Sire Ma's role is that kind of person, who can easily be deceived.

Sire disclosed she extremely admires Wayne in the series, but she's actually a 'Wayne fan' herself in real life. When she first found out she was collaborating with him, she was so happy. Sire said: "It feels relaxing and comforting working with Wayne. He gives me advice in many areas. What I gained most from him was his rhythm. This is a rare experience."

Aside from having to handle fighting scenes, Sire also had to break through her fear of snakes and roaches because she had to film with those creatures around. Even Wayne praised her bravery. Whether if its the roaches crawling up under her dress or the snake slithering on her thigh, Sire bit her teeth tightly and did the scenes herself. "I was really scared, but that's the beauty of acting, you can try out so many different things from your roles. You just bite your teeth and do it. This is also another experience for me."

#27 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:57 AM

Sire Ma rubbishes suicidal rumours
Tuesday April 23, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-093000782.html

Posted Image

"Bullet Brain" actress Sire Ma recently dismissed rumours of her weird behaviour at the set of the TVB drama, after several sources claimed that she has been showing signs of suicidal tendencies.

Jayne Stars reported that the actress, who plays a character that was deceived by the man she loves, had to film various crying scenes and found herself in an uncontrollable state of mood swings. The result, as it was reported, was tendencies to behaving weirdly and alleged suicidal thoughts.v A crew member recalled, "There was a scene in which Sire had to cry near the sea. However, she cried continuously even after the camera stopped rolling. Once she walked nearer to the water while murmuring to herself, that a crew member had to pull her away before any mishaps occurred."

The crew member continued, "A week later, Sire shot a scene that required her to cry while driving. She banged her head against the steering wheel many times, although the director already said it was not needed. When official filming started, there was already a huge bruise on her head. The scariest part was when she suddenly whispered to me, 'I don't belong in this world....There is no point in staying here!'"

On 20 April, the actress dismissed rumours of a suicidal tendency, stating that it was just a mood disorder and added, "Many people have mood disorders. It's not a big deal! I went on a vacation to the United States earlier, and my mood is better now!"

When asked why she banged her head against the steering wheel without following the script, Sire said, "I had a lot of screen time in the drama and I wanted it to be realistic."

#28 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

Sire Ma is dating Jason Chan
Wednesday April 24, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-083800047.html

Posted Image

Sire Ma was recently rumoured to be involved in a romantic relationship with "Will Power" co-star, Jason Chan.

According to Jayne Stars website, tabloids claimed that the actress has developed a close relationship with Jason on the set of the legal drama and that the two have been dating for the past two months.

Tabloids reported that the Hong Kong paparazzi caught the two stars waiting at the taxi stand and got into the same cab together, after attending a crew dinner celebrating the end of filming for "Will Power".

Following Jason and Sire closely, the paparazzi revealed that Jason did not step out when they reached his home in Tseung Kwan O, but instead continued on to Sire's home in Clear Water Bay.

However, both actors went their separate ways when they discovered that they were followed by reporters.

Despite rumours of their relationship, Sire seemed to be unfazed by the attention and posted a loving photo with her dog on Weibo, saying she will "make-out passionately [with the dog] after returning home from work".

The actress, who was attacked online by a netizen claiming that she was responsible with the poor ratings for "Bullet Brain", stated, "I have been working very hard and exerted a lot of effort into my job. Your words will not affect my life. I am actually a simple person who won't easily get upset or hold grudges. I just want to give positive energy to the people who speak disrespectful words. I believe people who hurt others with their words must be lacking in peace within their hearts. Let us bless them, and give their hearts love and sunny care."

#29 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

'Bullet Brain' Doing Poorly, Sire Ma: I Have No Regrets
Monday April 29, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Sire Ma, Wayne Lai and Natalie Tong's TVB series Bullet Brain has not been getting ideal TV ratings. Producer Lee Tim Shing frankly expressed he does feel unhappy: "I'll be lying to you if I said no! We reflected on this before, it turns out having the audience sit still and watch a TV series in 2013 is not possible. Even my TV series fans/friends have said they didn't understand [the story]. I just wanted to put my efforts into producing a new type of series, but the housewives miss a few episodes and won't understand what's going on. I won't blame anyone, I just feel a little unhappy inside. I told Wayne Lai and Pierre Ngo not to feel disappointed. (Old cat burns its whiskers?) I can't concede, traditional things, I don't know how to do."

As the artist, Sire Ma enjoyed the filming process: "I am inexperienced, but I try my best in every performance. The sentimental and action scenes were a challenge to me. I have no regrets. (The public wants to cut the series?) That is not my decision. I cannot control the TV ratings and the public's reaction." Wayne Lai expressed if everyone believes its not good, then do better next time. In the series, Natalie isn't selling her pretty face, rather her 'rotten face', she expressed Bullet Brain is a new attempt. She said: "Perhaps people like me as a well-behaved girl more, and its difficult for the audience to accept something new. It requires slow adjustment. There will only be improvements when there are criticisms."

#30 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

Sire Ma's Maid Steals HK$3,000 from Bank Account, Sentenced 1 Month Jail Time
Tuesday April 30, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

The Bullet Brain actress, Sire Ma, trusted her Indonesian maid and gave the maid her ATM pin number, so whenever she needs to withdraw money, the Indonesian maid could help her do so. Unfortunately, the Indonesian maid withdrew HK$3,000 from Sire's bank account for her personal use. Yesterday the Kwun Tong Magistrates' Court confirmed there were two cases of larceny and the defendant was sentenced to 1 month in jail. The HK$3,000 was returned to Sire Ma.

The defendant, 29 year old Ana Nurhasanah's lawyer disclosed Sire had already fired her. It all started in January when Sire hired the defendant. Sire gave her Hang Seng Bank ATM card pin number to the defendant, but she kept the ATM card herself and whenever necessary, she would give the card to the defendant to withdraw money on her behalf. On April 26th, Sire checked her bank statements and realized HK$2,000 disappeared, but the ATM card was still in her wallet. The next day, Sire discovered another HK$1,000 withdrawn from her account and this time, her ATM card was missing from her wallet.

Sire called the police on April 28th and got a WhatsApp message from the defendant. The defendant admitted she withdrew HK$3,000 from Sire's bank account. Police arrested the defendant and found Sire's ATM card under the defendant's bed.

Considers Rehiring the Defendant

Yesterday Sire accepted a phone interview, she expressed this incident happened several days ago. She said unhappy: "I'm living alone in Hong Kong. She worked for me for 3 months and handled all my daily necessities. I really trusted her. A month ago, I was too busy, so I asked her to help me withdraw some money, so she knows my ATM card pin number. I couldn't believe she stole my ATM card twice to withdraw money from my account for her personal use. The first time was HK$2,000, then she took another HK$1,000 and it was then I discovered my ATM card was missing. I asked her, but she did not admit it. I had no other choice but to call the police. She searched through my room and kitchen, she went through my clothes, handbag and makeup products. It turns out, she hid the card when I wasn't aware. I just feel very disappointed."

Sire believes many Hong Kong families hire maids. "We live in the same house; we have a close relationship, like family. I hope she learned a lesson from this incident. Stealing is a very stupid action, don't go and destroy your future. When she comes out, I will talk to her again. If she's willing to change, I will consider hiring her again. I know she has a [5 year old] son in Indonesia. If she doesn't have a job, that would be a huge financial impact on her. I hope I can help her. The most important is she cannot break the law again."

Difficult time getting out of character

In other news, Sire's current series Bullet Brain is suffering from heavy criticisms and the audience dislike her character. She said: "When I accepted this series, I already knew it differs from other TVB series. I didn't think too much, I just concentrated on my performance. My character went through several sudden and unexpected negative impact. There was one time, I had a difficult time getting out of character because I was too absorbed in the character. It was difficult emotionally. After I finished shooting this series, I took a month off, but I learned a lot from this experience and I have tried my best."

#31 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:08 AM

Sire Ma denies being boycotted
Thursday May 9, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-083300931.html

Posted Image

Sire Ma recently dismissed rumours that she has been boycotted by few actresses led by Katy Kung, stating that the rumour is totally fabricated.

According to Popular Asians website, the "Bullet Brain" actress was recently rumoured to have been shunned by her peers due to a relationship rumour with her "Will Power" co-star, Jason Chan.

Tabloid reported that as Jason Chan has been romantically linked with former beauty queen, Sarah Song, her good friend, Katy Kung was upset by the news and arranged her other fellow actresses to boycott Sire.

To this, Sire expressed, "This news was written for entertainment purposes only. It has made Katy unhappy and she even apologised to me for any misunderstanding. In reality, the news is not true at all."

Meanwhile, the actress, who has been noticeably downcast recently, revealed that it was because her former Indonesian domestic helper, who was recently detained by the police for stealing her money, had ripped off her diary.

She stated, "I'm actually upset because the helper had ripped pages off my precious diary. It was a gift from my first boyfriend. Now, I can only blame myself for not teaching her well."

However, she thanked family and friends who have been showing their concern for her, and revealed that she is ready to forgive her young Indonesian employee and considering re-hiring her.

#32 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:10 AM

Sire Ma: "Time Will Prove Everything" In Response to Lesbian Rumors
Tuesday November 5, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Yesterday Sire Ma and Jess Shum attended a stilts competition. Earlier Sire was spotted on European vacation with a close female friend (Wong Tze Kei), which sparked rumors that they're dating. It was rumored Sire was absent from the TVB Lighting Ceremony and her series promotions because of the European trip? Sire said: "I did go to the TVB Lighting Ceremony, and I have done promotions. I've been in the industry for several years, every time there is a new series out, there will always be some strange news that comes out. That's why I'm not responding to anything that is unrelated to my work." Did Sire go on vacation with her close female friend? She said: "We have other friends too, no need to comment. Time will prove everything. What type of person I am, what actually happened, time will tell you all. (You don't mind dating the same sex?) Many reports blow things out of proportion. The issue has already impacted many of my friends, I just feel sorry. I have lesbian friends, and I respect them. (You won't clarify?) I don't want to get blown out of proportion anymore. (Are you indirectly admitting the rumor?) No comment. Because many of those reports are not true. I don't want anymore stories written up about me."

Sire expressed her personal life had always been kept very low-key. She said before she didn't want to talk about it, and because sometimes she's too frank, causing her meaning to get out of context. Asked how she and Wong met? She continued to keep her mouth zipped. Feeling disappointed by the reports, has she considered leaving the industry? Sire laughed: "Not to that extent. Time will prove everything. I hope you all focus more on my work." In the future, will she post pictures of her on vacation again? She said let nature take its course. Time will prove everything.

Jess was asked about the speculations that Sire Ma might be a lesbian? Jess said: "I don't think so, she's so sweet. She probably has many pursuers. I've spent the night over at a female friend's house before, we chatted all night. Its just part of friendship."

** Sire and Wong Tze Kei caught kissing in Shanghai [picture] **

#33 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

Sire Ma Called a Liar for Concealing Same Sex Relationship, TVB Freezes Her
Wednesday November 6, 2013 Hong Kong

The news of TVB rising FaDan Sire Ma on a European vacation with her lesbian friend (Wong Tze Kei) was exposed a few days ago. This sparked speculations on her sexual orientation. Yesterday she denounced the rumor being "blown out of proportion" and vowed that time will proved everything. However, yesterday another magazine published photos of her and Wong's Shanghai trip. The two were kissing and hugging passionately on the street.

26 year old Sire Ma was Miss Hong Kong 2008 second runner up. Depending on her sweet looks, she was given many acting opportunities and is now one of the rising TVB FaDans. In 2011, she won "Most Improved Actress" and in the past year, she gained more and more screen time in series such as Bullet Brain and Will Power. In August of this year, she suddenly took several months off to accompany Wong Tze Kei, a female filmmaker, on a European trip. Sire and Wong took many intimate photos. It was said Wong covered all the expenses on the European trip and admitted she's dating Sire.

Yesterday on another headline, photos of Sire and Wong kissing on their Shanghai trip were published. The two were kissing from inside to outside nonstop. When the news came out, Sire's male fans who regard her as their goddess were all disappointed. Some Netizens madly scolded Sire and Wong on their Weibos. Netizens called Sire a liar: "Why don't you just admit it! You just made people dislike you. Disappointed in you!" There were also many supporters, telling her to love anyone she wants and wished her happiness! Other Netizens said Wong destroyed Sire's future.

Reporters contacted Sire to clarify, but she did not respond. Her manager expressed she had no comment either. TVB executive Virgina Lok said: "I talked to Sire Ma on the phone today. I told her to take 2 months off. (Froze her?) I'm busy with tomorrow night's TVB Programme Presentation show. I haven't had the time to handle this issue, I'll talk to her later. She will be taking 2 months off, but she still has a long contract with TVB. (Has this issue caused a huge impact on Sire's image?) Artists' personal lives shouldn't impact their image and work. I will investigate deeper into this later. (Sire was scheduled to take part in Wong's new film at the end of the month, is that still happening?) She's on break now."

Wong Tze Kei is a Mainland filmmaker, she also runs her own makeup business and has been dubbed a "rich lady". She knows many artists in the industry including Frankie Lam and Kenix Kwok, whom she served as the middle person in Mainland. However, Wong later had a fallout with Frankie and Kenix and are now on bad terms. Wong frequently shows off pictures she took with celebrities on Weibo such as with Carina Lau, Anita Yuen and Chilam Cheung. It was rumored Wong is preparing to promote Sire up to lead actress in her new film.

#34 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:12 AM

Sire Ma Voices Her Thoughts on Weibo During Frozen Period
Sunday December 1, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image

Since the exposure of Sire Ma and Wong Tze Kei's same sex relationship, TVB froze her for two months. During this calm down period, she frequently expresses her thoughts on Weibo. Yesterday she wrote with a tone of regret: "One day you will breakout and show your growth is much more beautiful than people expected, but this process will be very painful, difficult and sometimes you may feel disheartened. Facing the surge that comes from reality, I feel very minute and powerless, but this is also apart of life. Do the best of what you can do now, then, everything will turn good. We have to grow up alone, don't be scared, everything will start getting better."

Wong Tze Kei also wrote on Weibo, providing encouragement to Sire: "Lately there is chaos everywhere, but still must remind yourself to remain calm. I've been in this circle of work for 13 years, whether if its my mistake or the jealousy of others, looking around to find someone to rely on, but ultimately there is nothing. I had a 'pack of rogues' on my back long ago. As it was said in The Grandmaster, men after 40 cannot go wrong as they wish. It looks like I will have to save up a lot of capital to go wrong before age 40."

#35 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:11 AM

Sire Ma Sobs: "I was Wrong, I was being Headstrong" Brokeback Relationship Ended
Friday December 6, 2013 Hong Kong

Earlier Sire Ma and Mainland filmmaker Wong Tze Kei's 'Brokeback' relationship was exposed when the two were caught kissing passionately on the streets in Shanghai. It was also said Sire got herself involved in a love triangle with wealthy lady Laura Lee. As soon as the news broke out, Sire was immediately "frozen" for a month. Last night, Sire went back to work on rehearsing for the upcoming Tung Wah Charity Show. When she was interviewed by reporters, she teared up several times.

First time appearing in public since the relationship exposed, Sire tearfully expressed her regret: "I'm too headstrong and didn't know how to handle the situation. (What is your relationship with Wong?) We were once really good friends, but it has all ended now."

About Sire's decision to break up, Wong apparently has not been able to accept it yet and scolded her on Weibo. Wong expressed she contributed to the relationship with a sincere heart, but in exchange, she got a chain of lies. She said she will slowly accept the cruelty in reality and the shattering of human nature. She feels heartbroken and apologized to Laura. Finally, she ended her post with "Because I understand, I have mercy", which was something Sire Ma said before. Wong expressed Sire is not qualified to use this phrase.

When Sire was asked about Wong's angry Weibo post, she had tears flowing down her face as she she sighed heavily: "I don't want to say anything that will hurt others. (She said you got 'plotted' by someone?) I already let go. A friend told me, truly letting go means you can't hear it, can't see it and can't feel the pain."

Wong mentioned she was hurt, Sire sobbed: "Everything is the past now, like a dream, but now we're awake. Everything ended. I was wrong, I wish her the best." She avoided to comment on her sexual orientation: "Relationships are personal, I hope everyone gives me space."

#36 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:13 AM

Sire Ma Prays to 'Che Kung' in Hope for a Change of Luck in the Horse Year
Saturday February 1, 2014 Hong Kong

Last year Sire Ma and Mainland filmmaker Wong Tze Kei's same sex relationship surfaced, causing a down time in her career. Sire frankly expressed last year was her most difficult year, thus she went to Che Kung Miu in Sha Tin on New Year's day to pray her respects to Che Kung in hope for a change of lucky in the Year of the Horse. Sire smiled: "Last year I had the most unhappy events happen to me in my life. It was my most difficult year, but whether good or bad, it is the past now. It is a very precious year since I've matured after all those experiences and learned to be more optimistic."

Aside from work, Sire also hopes to fulfill her dream. She said: "I really enjoy reading and had always hoped to open a coffee bookstore. I can put all the good books I've read in the store and share them with everyone. However, the rent nowadays is just too expensive. My dream may not come true, but it will really depend on destiny."

#37 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:11 AM

Sire Ma denies new romance with airline steward
Monday February 24, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-061300770.html

Posted Image

TVB actress Sire Ma has recently dismissed the latest rumours saying that she has been dating an airline steward.

According to Mingpao, previously, rumours sparked that the "Bullet Brain" star has been dating a male cabin crew while on her trip to Sri Lanka earlier in February, after photographs of them together were circulated online.

However, Sire, who attended a football game on 22 February, denied such rumours and clarified, "He is not my boyfriend but only the plane crew."

"We happened to stumble across each other at the park and hotel, and he asked to take a picture with me. As an artiste, I will not refuse such request," said the actress.

Sire, who last year sparked a controversy when she admitted to being in love with a female mainland talent agent, Wang Ziqi and then confessed to have broken up with her, stated she will only focus on her career this year.

#38 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:20 AM

Sire Ma tries her hands at TV hosting
Friday June 6, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: https://my.entertain...-035200886.html

Posted Image

After a long hiatus due to her lesbian love scandal, actress Sire Ma revealed that she will be making her comeback by hosting a TVB Mandarin programme.

As reported on Oriental Daily, the 26-year-old actress, who was rumoured to have been blacklisted by the company due to the scandal, revealed that TVB had assigned her to cover the upcoming World Cup along with her colleagues, as well as utilising her Mandarin proficiency to play the host of a Mandarin-language programme on TVB Entertainment channel.

Admitting that she is delighted to be back, Sire expressed her gratitude for the opportunity to prove herself once more.

"I am so thankful to TVB that they still care for me. I do think that the latest assignment has nothing to do with the past," said Sire.

Sire also revealed that she used to study Communications before her debut, and that the hosting gig will give her a chance to refresh her presentation skills, as well as enable her to add more skills to her repertoire.

"I used to be afraid of speaking, but now I am more confident about hosting," said Sire, and expressed her hopes that the hosting job will provide different challenges and learning experiences.

The "Bullet Brain" actress sparked controversy last year, when she denied her affair with mainland talent manager, Wang Ziqi, who was at the time in a relationship with business partner, Laura Lee.

The denial only caused further problems, as both Wang and Laura slammed her, calling her a liar and a third party.

An intimate video evidence as well as photos showing that she and Wang are still dating at the time she said that they had broken up only made things worse, to the extent that TVB had to force a two-month break on her.

Sire had since made a public apology.

#39 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:46 AM

Sire Ma won't purposely avoid Wang Ziqi
Sunday June 8, 2014 Hong Kong
Sire Ma won't purposely avoid Wang Ziqi

Posted Image

The four World Cup Ambassadors, Sire Ma, Lily Ho, Jessie Sum and Whitney Hui, played a soccer match on the streets of Mong Kok yesterday. The four ladies wore shorts to show their long legs, attracting close to a hundred bypassers to watch.

Now a news anchor, NGs a lot

Because of her rumours with Wang Ziqi, Sire Ma, who previously got frozen, has been transferred to the entertainment news channel to become the news anchor. She admitted that she is not used to her new job, and often NGs; however she still hasn't caused her colleagues to have to get off work late. She said: "I just started for 4 days, I quite enjoy this new hosting job, but I have to write my own scripts, so I'm quite busy. If I NG and affect my colleagues, I feel very bad, so I would quickly find my pace and catch up, and treat my colleagues to dinner to make up for it."

Earlier, Wang Ziqi appeared in public and expressed that she does not want to talk about her past with Sire Ma again. Sire expressed that she didn't hear the news, and emphasized that she is professional. She won't deliberately avoid reporting news about Wang Ziqi. She expressed: "If we have to meet, work is work, I won't purposely avoid her. We have to look forward in life. The past has already passed, I am not against anyone, I just don't want to respond to things related to her."

#40 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37436 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:53 PM

Video of Sire Ma doing sexy provocative dance leaks out; TVB immediately stops all her jobs

Wednesday July 23, 2014

Source: on.cc / MingPao
Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

j0ws9w.jpg

Last year, after news broke out about Sire Ma being the third party of Wang Zi Qi and wealthy upper-class woman, Laura's relationship, she was immediately frozen by TVB. Who knew that shortly after Sire resumed work again that a video of her doing a sexy dance would be leaked. The video appears to be filmed in a hotel, with Sire doing a sexy provocative dance. In the half-minute clip, short-haired Sire Ma is wearing sexy lingerie, which reveals all two "private parts", using all she has to "tease". With the background music, Doris Day's "Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps", she danced to the camera, and even spread her thighs, twisted her hip, touched her breasts, etc. A series of sexually flirty actions, definitely very daring. Afterwards, four more photos of her baring her "three points", and a photo with Sire Ma's head on a half naked body, lying on a bed, touching her own breasts were also leaked onto the internet. Some people suspect that the photo of Sire lying on a bed may be photoshopped, and that Sire's body doesn't seem to be as "plentiful" as the photo's. 

This afternoon, TVB's Commercial Communications co-director, Tsang Sing Ming expressed that he was in a meeting all morning, so he is not clear of the situation. Until dawn, Tsang Sing Ming faced reporters again, and expressed that he has already spoken with Virginia Lok about the situation, and said that standing in TVB's perspective, the company also feels that the situation is very serious: "Although the photos and the video happened in the past, but we still have to handle the situation." He admitted that they have immediately stopped all of Sire's jobs on hand, including hosting her entertainment show, appearing on shows as a guest, etc. Asked how long her jobs will be stopped for? He replied: "The company will decide after we hear her explanation." 

Have to take responsibiltiy for her own actions 

Mr. Tsang also continued: "As an adult, especially as a public figure, you have to take responsibility for your behaviour and your actions. Anything you do, one must consider the consequences very carefully, and afterwards, you must take responsibility for the consequences. Especially with a past experience, you must keep your nose clean even more." He also stated that the company will give Sire Ma a chance to explain, and will let the Artistes department follow up on this. Asked if they have already set up a date to meet with Sire? Mr. Tsang expressed that they do not know yet. 

MingPao reporters contact Sire through Whatsapp, and she replied saying she can only reply later. 

Laura, who Sire had "snatched" TB famous producer, Wang Zi Qi from, accepted Apple Daily's telephone interview, she replied: "Seeing this clip, I was quite surprised. Salty like a baked chicken in salt!" 

A few artistes were asked today of the situation; Gloria Tang and Sisley Choi expressed they feel that Sire is very pitiful, and that they will not watch the clip and discuss the situation. Myolie Wu expressed that she feels very heartwrenched for her. She knows when girls are in relationships, they may sometimes do silly things. "Sire never expected the clip to leak out, these private life matters are not wrong, because she never planned to publicize it. As a friend, I hope she can be strong." 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=v8OQeUQHjPI

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sire ma, sire ma choi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users