Xu Meng
Lily Ho
Tai Yiu Ming
Yiu Hou Jing
Ho Wai Yip
Shum Poh Yee
Kimmy Kwan

Producer:
Jonathan Chik Kei Yee (Producer of "At the Threshold of an Era", "War and Beauty", "The Gem of Life", etc.)

Genre:
Comedy

Costume fitting date:
December 8, 2008

Filming Date:
December 2008

# of Episodes:

AF Gallery:
http://gallery.asian...thumbs&aid=4136

Edited by mv_288, 17 December 2009 - 09:43 PM.

#2 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:27 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Source: MingPao
Translated by: mv_288 @ http://asianfanatics.net
*Please provide proper credit if reposted*

Filming of TVB Sales Presentation: Ada and Moses With Exaggerated Appearances

Ada Choi, Moses Chan, Kenny Wong, and Raymond Cho were present at TVB City yesterday to film for the sales presentation for their upcoming series. Ada appeared with an exaggerated fat housewife look, creating a humorous atmosphere. She even tried to pose with an "S-figure", calling herself "Big S". Ada jokingly said: The top has to be flattened, bottom has to be enlarged. My figure is now "A-shaped", matching perfectly with my name "Ada".

Ada revealed that the script for this play isn't all written out yet, even the names of characters aren't finalized yet. The only thing that they're sure about is that their appearances will be very exaggerated, and it's a funny comedy. She says: My role will be a superwoman . Before my transformation I'll be overweight, but afterward my appearance will be very sexy. I'll have many sexy outfits, surpassing my usual limits!

With extra padding it was very tiring

When mentioned full bottom meant having high chances of giving birth, Ada jokingly said that with a bottom that big, she could give birth to more than 10 children! She revealed that she will have a lot different appearances in this series. For her “Fat Bottom” appearance at the costume fitting, she had to where layers of cotton padding in order to give that effect. Ada expressed that it was very hot wearing the padding, and plus she had to pad her chest in order to flatten it, so it was a little hard and tiring, but she was satisfied with the results.

Appearing with white hair at the filming, Moses cheerfully said that this is his fourth time collaborating with Ada. With regards to rumours about Raymond Lam going out to dinner with Virginia Lok in order to secure his chances of winning the Best Actor award, Moses clarified by saying: Sometimes artistes will ask the higher management out to dinner in order to retain their relationship. As for myself, I rarely do that. In fact, I don’t believe that treating management out to dinner will have any help to winning an award. Raymond is a very strong contestant this year, and his chances of winning are high. I believe his chances of winning are still high so he doesn't need to do those things. Mentioning that Raymond’s biggest competitor this year, Ha Yu has already signed a management contract with TVB in exchange for the award, Moses said that: I also hope that wins My Favorite Male Character. We’re a family, and I’ll be supporting him. Moses expressed that he’s already won the award last year He had less screen time this time and his performance was just average, so his chances of winning aren’t high.

#3 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:04 AM

Man,, another Mo series .. looks like he's gonna very busy busy ... the pics of him & the attire reminds me of his gangster (movie) days ... lol .... look fantastic

#4 insanity1903

insanity1903

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1673 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:35 PM

Oh. This is the series that Ada has to be sexy? I didnt know Mo's in it!
Busy Mo! More series next yr =P

#5 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:01 PM

I think the chinese title is 飞女正传
No. of episodes- 25
Producer: Chik Kei Yee (戚其義)

#6 EJvictorian

EJvictorian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:00 AM

yay Moses series!! ehehe. Him and Ada again and I love his hairstyle! ehehe.

#7 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10123 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:34 AM

Yeah..it is confirmed...

#8 QiaoEnShinHye

QiaoEnShinHye

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:12 PM

Wow...i can't wait to see how this one turns out.... Mose and Ada back as a couple it's been a while.

#9 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7061 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:27 PM

Ada and Moses in this series, is it a presentation? Ada looks so funny with the fat bum, look Moses is making fun of her.

#10 earth2eternity

earth2eternity

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1676 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:18 AM

Haha Ada's fat bum looks very funny!! Yay, Ada & Mo :D I can't wait to watch this.

Edited by -carmen-, 24 October 2008 - 11:18 AM.

#11 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:30 PM

Ada filming new series 飞女正传
Oct 2008

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

#12 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10123 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:09 AM

whoa....Ada was so eccentric...just wonder what kind of series is this? but, whatever i will watch it...as i admire Ada's acting....

#13 earth2eternity

earth2eternity

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1676 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:32 PM

LOL! What's Ada wearing, and why :P?? I seriously am very curious..

#14 chco115

chco115

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 07:22 AM

does anyone know what is this about?

#15 Twinsangelkiki

Twinsangelkiki

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2307 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:08 PM

LOL ada looks weirdly funny....i want to see her and mo in this =DD

#16 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 02:48 PM

Article on Mo & Ada in their collaboration for their new series since Lok Sun ... playing a couple
21 Nov 2008
Source

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 peacex

peacex

lil xibi <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2871 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:13 PM

zomg. this series is so eccentric and weird and i dont know how to describe it!

#18 ★vitaMING

★vitaMING

Dan+Blair

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2359 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:38 AM

^ they look so matching in those pictures.
this is one if the series i'm looking forward too.
its so weird and i have a feeling i'm going to like it. lol

#19 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10123 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 03:59 AM

this series is talked about superwoman. Ada will be a superwoman who helps people...WHOA!!! I might think that it will be good if TVB produce a superhero drama not superhero movie like Superman, Batman and others...haha

#20 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 02:38 PM

Preview of the series Story of a Stunt Woman 飛女正傳

credit: idlemindsehse@youtube

Like what I see from the short clip ... Mo's & Ada's character seem to be fun ...

#21 john yeo

john yeo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:52 AM

This is the show that i will look forward to! I love it's preview & Ada fits perfectly as a superwoman. I wonder when will this series air? Can't wait to see Ada & Moses chemistry on scene. I read somewhere that Gigi Lai is supposed to be the main character of this series, but she's replaced by Ada Choi because she's leaving the entertainment industry. Can anyone confirm this? I love Gigi!

#22 ken007

ken007

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:26 AM

HAHAHA this series look really interesting and funny, I really hope they do film this

#23 sehseh

sehseh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1025 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:52 PM

This is the show that i will look forward to! I love it's preview & Ada fits perfectly as a superwoman. I wonder when will this series air? Can't wait to see Ada & Moses chemistry on scene. I read somewhere that Gigi Lai is supposed to be the main character of this series, but she's replaced by Ada Choi because she's leaving the entertainment industry. Can anyone confirm this? I love Gigi!

No, upon finishing with TGOL and earlier this year Chik Kei Yi already indicate that he will be filming a series custom made for Ada. At that time, it was only revealed that Ada will have lots of stunts (hence the misunderstanding that her role is a stuntwoman). It was supposed to be filmed earlier but the schedule just keep clashing.

#24 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10123 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:59 AM

i think that this series will be postponed to be filmed next year because it may clashes with The Palace Scheme..

#25 sweetieyuki

sweetieyuki

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3221 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:15 AM

^ If the series starts in Dec, then it will not clash with Palace Scheme. Palace Scheme will start in February. 2 months is enough time for a 20 episode series.

#26 why_man

why_man

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:37 AM

this one seems to be very funny, it seems like ada choi starts filming more and more, she is a very good actress, i think she will make this one be good

#27 Kon

Kon

Ron and Nancy Fan*

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

Cool, a Moses and Ada series! can't wait for this to finish filming and release!

#28 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:55 AM

Ada new series: Stunt Woman 飛女正傳

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 uptowngirl

uptowngirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:18 PM

this series seems strange to me no offense. Ada's makeup, what happened to you? She looks weird with massive makeup on her face. The storyline is really strange too, just have to see if this works.

#30 skipbeat

skipbeat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:17 AM

I saw the preview for this series for the 2009 Sales Presentation. Totally not interesting to me at all. Also, what's up with Ada's sense of style. Why is Moses acting like an old man?

Way too strange for my tastes. Will probably not watch it.

#31 azn_gypsy123

azn_gypsy123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 02:01 AM

it looks weird but funny since ada and moses is in it.

#32 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10123 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:28 AM

News update :-

*This series will be filmed during the end of December 2008. No holiday for Ada Choi to be accompanied with her husband to celebrate Christmas Day [comfirmed by Ada Choi]
*Costume fitting will be held at 8th December 2008, Monday tomorrow
*The comfirmed cast is listed below :-
- Ada Choi
- Moses Chan
- Kenny Wong
- Catherine Chau
- Rachel Kan
- Chan Hung Lit
- Helen Ma
- Ching Hor Wai
- Yu Ji Ming
- Wong Chun Tong
- Yeung Ching Wa
- Chan Dik Hak
- Lee Ka Din
- Mannor Chan
- Law Mong
- Queenie Chu
- Xu Meng
- Lily Ho
- Tai Yiu Ming
- Yiu Hou Jing
- Ho Wai Yip
- Shum Poh Yee
- Kimmy Kwan

#33 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:05 AM

Series: Story of a Stunt Woman 飛女正傳
Costume Fitting on 08 Dec 2008

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#34 阿Mei

阿Mei

Music Lover

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:23 AM

Ahh, Ada and Moses. I can't wait to watch this. I didn't really like Ada's hair in the promo... but maybe it'll grow on me later. This series seems different, which is kind of interesting in a way.

haha, the last picture with the guys holding up Ada... so awkward :tricky:

#35 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10123 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:24 AM

Ada was so beautiful in her costume fitting....whoa!!! Another Moses series...like him very much and Moses is really busy filming not only Tong Pak Fu and Superwoman also and later Lau Sam Ho

#36 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36241 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:06 PM

Here are some information about the characters:

Moses Chan will be playing a plastic surgeon.
Kenny Wong will be playing a cop.
Raymond Cho will by playing an office guy.

Synopsis for "Superwoman":

Producer: Jonathan Chik Kei Yee
Cast: Ada Choi, Moses Chan, Kenny Wong, Raymond Cho, Catherine Chow, Rachel Kan, Chan Hung Lit, Helen Ma, Ching Ho Wai, Yu Chi Ming, Wong Chun Tong, Yeung Ching Wa, Chan Chow Hak, Lee Ka Ding, Mannor Chan, Turbo Law, Queenie Chu, Aileen Xu, Lily Ho, Dai Yiu Ming, Kitterick Yiu, Ho Wai Yip, Jojo Shum, and Kimmy Kwan.

Storyline:
An ordinary HK girl (Ada Choi) with an ordinary job and a blank love life. She always hopes for miracles to fall upon her. Under some lucky spell, she encounters a mysterious powder rouge and transform into a gorgeous super heroine. Other than her full-time boring office job, she starts to work as a part-time heroine saving people in danger. This miracle changes her love life. Her once blank love life is surrounded by three guys: a rich play boy (Moses Chan), a self-absorb cop (Kenny Wong), and a petty office man (Raymond Cho).

Credits: synospsis translation to http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com/

#37 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36241 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:53 PM

Ada Choi Becomes Sexy in her new series "Superwoman"
Tuesday December 9, 2008 Hong Kong
Source: On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ asianuniverse.net

TVB's new series "Superwoman" yesterday held its costume fitting at TV City. Moses Chan appeared with his hair all dyed white, Raymond Cho who turned into Chief Executive of HKMA Joseph Yam, his costume looked very much like Cecil Chao, it was very funny. But lead actress who plays Superwoman, Ada Choi had it the hardest, in the series she will have to enlarge her chest and then tighten her chest, just terribly difficult.

Ada Choi said that this series, she had to scarifice because she has always been on the conservative side, but in this whole series she will need to do chest enhancements to create a more sexy look for the Superwoman role. She also will need to enlarge her butt for the ugly girl look. She said that having to enlarge and then tighten her chest, she couldn't breathe, it was very difficult. But she said she will definitely do all the precautions needed to avoid exposing herself. Reporters laughed at the "Mimi" suffering, Ada immediately gave a big response and said: "Wah, this adjective is too sudden, don't put it with my name." She then said that this time, she will be playing two roles, but these two roles are also the same person, there is some challenge there and also will need to film for 3 months, almost everyday she has scenes to film, during this time she won't be able to earn extra fast money. In the series she will also be doing many action related scenes, Ada is worried about her waist, recently she has been working hard on exercising, hoping to train herself more. Fortunately, this time there will be 3 male leads that she will be collaborating with Moses Chan, Raymond Cho and Kenny Wong, it will be quite enjoyable.

Queenie Chu wanted chest implants

Queenie Chu will also need to do chest enhancement in the series, but she said that she did not get as good results as Ada. Originally she was thinking about enlarging her chest to match up with the character and then when the series ends, she'll "break the bomb". She asked the doctor before, but the doctor said that she cannot tamper with her chest after the surgery. Moses laughed and said that yesterday the costume fitting had the Richard Gere feel, reporters laughed and asked if he wants to get Alex Fong's status? He smiled: "No one will replace his status. (You look more like Joseph Yam?) Nope, actually I look more like governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, been teased by from young to adult."

Hong Kong Girls too Skinny

Moses said that this time he plays a Plastic Surgeon, and he will have a good eye on female body perfection, asked if in reality he has the same type of thought on females? Does she look like Bernice Liu? He immediately opened the topic and said: "Girls who have and average body is good enough, but I feel that the most beautiful is if the skin is more pale with some pink color is the best, like Chu Ling Ling." Moses said that Hong Kong girls are too skinny, he feels that some Mainland girls are good. Reporters asked if they look like Bernice Liu, he immediately laughed, said as he walked away: "Good Complexion is really important."

#38 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

[UPCOMING][TVB] Story of a Stunt Woman 飛女正傳
Promo (8 Dec, 2008) on Scoop

credit: xxxxxxxxxxxxx43734 @youtube

Raymond's answer is so funny when asked about what he & Kenny thought on Ada's sexiness in the series ..
Raymond: they actually didn't think much about it ... for their height when they look at Ada, they are looking at her face .. for me, my height when I look at Ada, I'll be looking at certain spots so it's abit more sexy loh ... lol ... :loool:

#39 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6232 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 03:55 PM

Series: Story of a Stunt Woman 飛女正傳

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#40 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:15 PM

xD This looks like
an interesting drama. Ada looks really pretty with her long hair!
I want to watch this drama! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users