• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2162 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:06 PM

well, I will tell you what I think of her
I hate her, to the max, she just annoys so much
with her voice, and I hate the most from Hey Girl
she cant sing at all okay, I dont get why she is doing
the acapella in Nu Sheng [I heard of it once and I felt like my ears are gonna break]
people like her because of her natural cuteness
well to me, I dont find it natural at all, I find it really fake
and it annoys me a lot too......her acting is also really bad
[but I wont say much because BSM is her first drama,
I will comment more when I see MIT, but so far I see from preview..
HATE HER TO THE MAX STILL]
people also say she is the prettiest from Hey Girl
well I think she is ugly, cant even be called pretty
and I think she flirts with Wang Zi so much
"Wo De Wang Zi" ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

PLEASEE STOP TALKING/COMPARING
ABOUT OTHER HEY GIRL WITH GUI GUI

Edited by ❤CJx__, 22 October 2008 - 03:40 AM.

#2 iBulu

iBulu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:53 PM

I don't hate her, but she's definitely not my favorite. I guess I'd say I'm neutral towards her. I just think she's way overrated. I only think she became popular after she got paired with Wang Zi in BSM. For her acting, yes, you can't judge yet since we haven't actually seen her act much. But we'll known once Pi Li MIT airs. Singing, she doesn't get many solos (or I've never really heard her sing solo.) And as for her cuteness, well, they're all the somewhat sort of the same, aren't they? All the Hei Se Hui girls have to have some kind of 'cuteness'. It just depends which kind you like... Again, I personally think she's just way too overrated as she suddenly rose the the most popular after BSM...

#3 ChemMaster

ChemMaster

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2436 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:59 AM

people like her because of her natural cuteness
well to me, I dont find it natural at all, I find it really fake

This is a weak argument. No, not everybody likes her because of her natural cuteness. I like GuiGui because I feel that she has improved tremendously from her debut in the entertainment circle, and it is hard to find another "Hey Girl" that is like that. And for those of them who find her naturally cute, from my point of view, it's mainly because GuiGui's smile is so natural. When she smiles, you don't see any fakeness-- she's truly happy. She doesn't try to hide herself in any way.

Fakeness is more of an opinion, and in mine, she is not.

and it annoys me a lot too......her acting is also really bad
[but I wont say much because BSM is her first drama,
I will comment more when I see MIT, but so far I see from preview..

For me, her acting has improved a huge amount since BSM. Pi Li MIT is her next one, her scenes are definitely more convincing.

people also say she is the prettiest from Hey Girl
well I think she is ugly, and I think she flirts with Wang Zi so much
I dont care but people always say Xiao Xun flirt
how about Gui Gui..."Wo De Wang Zi" ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I think every single one of the girls flirted on the show in some way. It's unjustified to say that she flirts, because I have caught every single one of them flirt in some way (even if it's subtle). True, the flirting gets annoying, but it's not just with GuiGui. (Sums up mainly why I'm not such a liker of Hey Girl.)

IAgain, I personally think she's just way too overrated as she suddenly rose the the most popular after BSM...

I do agree that GuiGui is suddenly overrated after BSM, though. It seemed very sudden. BSM wasn't even a super high-rated drama, I wonder how GuiGui managed to get to the top. But when you compare her popularit with a lot of the other female artists, she's nothing close to there.

#4 oh`retro

oh`retro

aktf for dbsk ♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:30 AM

GUI GUI FOR THE LOSE.

1. Can't sing, dance, act, whatever it is she insists on doing. Heard her sing this song once on Wo Ai Hei She Hui & almost went deaf, she went so off tune. Then, saw another clip of her doing some sexy dance & although it was better than her stupid singing, it was still not pleasing. AND, saw a little bit of her acting from the Pi Li MIT trailers & she sucked! Her voice is so freaking annoying!
2. Hate her cute image. Just basically, hate all girl stars who try to act cute. And even though her fans claim that she's NATURALLY cute, she's not! She's just annoying.
3. She seems really dumb. Actually, she doesn't SEEM dumb, she IS dumb. She even admitted that herself. Like seriously, go back to school & leave the industry.
4. And she's WEIRD...saw her in all of the Pi Li MIT news clips. She's just SO weird. Don't even know what to say...

Ugh, and to think I have to endure a whole drama with her in it! Arron better appreciate the fact that I'm watching Pi Li MIT just for him! Oh, and Xiao Gui & Lu Ting Wei.

P.S. What's Hey Girl? Is that the new band with HSHMM people or something? Because I thought they were called HSHMM?

Edited by oh`retro, 15 October 2008 - 02:33 AM.

#5 baymon

baymon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:53 AM

Never like Gui2 at all. Though I don't hate her either, there are some HSHMM that are more annoying than her.
Definitely not the prettiest, among Hey Girl itself Ya Tou and Xiao Xun are prettier IMO. And among the rest of HSHMM, many more are prettier: Yu Tu, Hong Shi, Tang Guo, Ping2, Hannah, many others....

#6 loveshmove

loveshmove

it's raining sashimi.

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:23 PM

i dont have any grudge against guigui. in fact, i'm rather neutral towards her and Hey Girl. firstly, i realise you are a fan of xiao xun. so it kind of tells me part of the reason why you're here (after reading your post). secondly, not everyone likes guigui because of her cuteness, definitely. though i admit i dont really like her voice, i dont blame her, i mean it's her voice. she sounds just like that. & about her acting. i think she's alright in BSM, not the best, but definitely not the worst. i have yet watched MIT, so yea let's just wait and watch. :]
& to oh`retro , HEY GIRL is HSHMM's new name.

#7 little_shooting_star

little_shooting_star

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:58 PM

oh yays!! i thought i was the only 1 have sumthing against gg and getting bashed like a bruised plum..looks like i have companions too...
but really i dont see y she is so popular...

- yep..she can sing..enough to hear, at least my ear drums aint broken...but u know..is that ur definition of an artist? cause dear me..if every other artist in the entertainment sang like her id give up listening to music..i wonder y she became an artist..cause too me her voice is perfectly normal...i dont hear anything that should make her more of an artist than to any of the other girls...really..not just gg..but her group too

- and about the cute thing...i wouldnt deny that either...i dont know how many times people say gg is cute..y doesnt any1 ever say her voice sounds sweet? it might JUST be u who doesnt like gg cause of her face..but believe me there are heaps of shallow fans out there who only care about that face of hers..ive encountered more people who have said she is cute and pretty rather than complimenting her talent...i wonder wat would happen if she looked like michael jackson...

- it is utterly annoying wen an 'anti-guilun fan' says sumthing about guigui and then her fans would cum charging saying.."oh..u know..she does____alot but most of the girls from hey girl are simply worse..!!" helloo...we r talking about HER not COMPARING her!! so wat if every girl in hey girl is annoying and flirty and acts all cutesy..does that mean she has to too? just becuz they r like that doesnt mean she has to too..so stop comparing will u!!

oh yea..i find her immature, insensitive, thinks very little in her actions..yea..and personal oppinion i think shes a cutesy try hard immitator....u asked me y i hated her so i answered..thats my personal oppionion and go ahead and disagree with me and swear at me..after all...her fantastic fans seemed to have called me everything there is to call me wen i said NOTHING about guigui at all...

#8 CHOCOBABY♥

CHOCOBABY♥

陳桃花#1♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2162 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:22 PM

well this is a place for opinion right?
so if I say I hate Gui Gui because of her face or voice
it depend really, everyone have different eyes and ears
I just find her face and voice, ugly and annoying
I am not making anyone here to agree with me :]
just dont make me change my way of thinking
and to be honest, I never saw Gui Gui having any talent
or I didnt discover it, or I dont want to or dont brother to
since it wont really change my mind unless suddenly she
turns into a great singer like Fan Fan :] also, someone brought up
a good question, Gui Gui just some how got popular
after BSM..when she pissed me off so much in it
[skipped almost all scene with her in it without XX]

firstly, i realise you are a fan of xiao xun. so it kind of tells me part of the reason why you're here (after reading your post).

I dont get what does that mean...?

oh`retro

how can I ever forget my Gui Gui hater buddie ^__^
here is a place for us to hate on Gui Gui all we want <3

#9 WayyliEn

WayyliEn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:38 AM

Ugh just the fact that she was in HSHMM makes me dislike her. And her lack of singing/acting skills makes it worse.

#10 ChemMaster

ChemMaster

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2436 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:42 AM

Oh COME ON Choco!! You're smarter than that! :)

I think what both myself and that user meant was that your argument is an unjustified assumption, and very biased. See, you used XiaoXun as an example/argument, which is just weak. Why? Most people that just turn on the television to watch the Hey Girl show won't really notice much of a difference between all the girls-- GuiGui is simply another one.
And XiaoXun herself, you said, flirts with the boys, too. Just like GuiGui. So that makes a weak argument. And I can already forsee why you like XiaoXun so much ^_^*

GuiGui is simply just another girl in Hey Girl, to be honest, I'm not even a fan of them. But, I don't think GuiGui deserves all this negative feedback, she HAS been working very hard in the entertainment circle, and that's no exception.

#11 oh`retro

oh`retro

aktf for dbsk ♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:23 AM

GuiGui is simply just another girl in Hey Girl, to be honest, I'm not even a fan of them. But, I don't think GuiGui deserves all this negative feedback, she HAS been working very hard in the entertainment circle, and that's no exception.

I don't get why people always back up celebrities using the reason that they've been working hard. Who cares if they work hard? If the talent isn't there, then it doesn't matter. I mean, if I can't sing to save my life and I practice 24/7, I still shouldn't be famous.

But, I'll hold off on dissing her even more until I see the first episode of Pi Li MIT, which is coming out soon. If her acting sucks, then I'm going to be so mad. Because from the clips I've seen, Arron, Xiao Gui & Lu Ting Wei are all decent/good actors. Don't want the LEAD girl to bring the series down.

And I don't just hate Gui Gui, I hate all the girls from Wo Ai Hei She Hui. None of them can sing good, but they still insist on doing it. They always ruin good songs. And they also can't act. They're just so annoying.

Choco Haha, you changed your username & I almost didn't recognize you. Yeah, we always hate the same people, LOL.

Edited by oh`retro, 16 October 2008 - 01:26 AM.

#12 ChemMaster

ChemMaster

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2436 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:30 AM

I don't get why people always back up celebrities using the reason that they've been working hard. Who cares if they work hard? If the talent isn't there, then it doesn't matter. I mean, if I can't sing to save my life and I practice 24/7, I still shouldn't be famous.

Working hard = possible success = more opportunities

It isn't a horrifying fact: many entertainers today that are popular and well-known are those that worked hard for their popularity. It doesn't just come from nowhere. GuiGui is getting more opportunities to act and show herself now, because she has proven her work-hard-ness (that's not a word, whatever). Anyways this conversation is getting nowhere. It's all just opinion.

#13 oh`retro

oh`retro

aktf for dbsk ♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:46 AM

It isn't a horrifying fact: many entertainers today that are popular and well-known are those that worked hard for their popularity. It doesn't just come from nowhere. GuiGui is getting more opportunities to act and show herself now, because she has proven her work-hard-ness (that's not a word, whatever). Anyways this conversation is getting nowhere. It's all just opinion.

I know, but that shouldn't be a reason to become popular/famous because talent should still be the most important thing. Like I said, if I'm just bad at singing, but I practice very hard, should I be famous too? But then again, we're talking about the Taiwanese entertainment industry, where pretty much all teen idols get by based on looks and not on talents. If she was thrown in the Korean entertainment industry, she wouldn't last a second. I'm just trying to show that she's not talented so why should she be famous?

Edited by oh`retro, 16 October 2008 - 01:48 AM.

#14 iBulu

iBulu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:09 AM

When you don't like a celebrity, they are going to be compared A LOT to other celebrities who are probably better than her, and this isn't exactly fair. But we all have to keep in mind that people have different opinions and it's not necessarily fair all the time when some of these comparisons are made.

You can't expect Gui Gui to be perfect right off the bat. You also can't expect her to change overnight either. She's just like any other starter in the entertainment industry. Nobody starts off fantastic. But they will get more opportunities and eventually improve whether you like it or not. Gui Gui has already had a drama under her belt, and hopefully we'll see her acting improve in it. There is always room for improvement in her singing as well. The only real 'criticism' I have for her is what I brought up before. Really, how did she become so popular after BSM? Her performance there from my point of view really wasn't one of the best, and she admits it herself. But after BSM, she was suddenly the most popular girl in HSH. Doesn't make sense... I'm still guessing that it's because of Wang Zi's popularity.

Spoiler

#15 WayyliEn

WayyliEn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:25 AM

Personally I think there's really no point in working hard if the raw talent isn't even there. Unless it really is your dream and you work day/night tirelessly to improve yourself. Otherwise, just don't even bother.

And I don't really get what Gui Gui did to prove her work-hard-ness (lol, it's becoming a real word now). Up to now, she hasn't really shown me that she's worked hard for her spot in the industry.

Btw, whats up with her and Arron? Did they get over their fight or something now?

Edited by WayyliEn, 16 October 2008 - 02:28 AM.

#16 CHOCOBABY♥

CHOCOBABY♥

陳桃花#1♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2162 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:33 AM

Oh COME ON Choco!! You're smarter than that! :)

to be honest, I really didnt get what he/she meant so like ya :]
also I am not trying to compare them really
I am just saying it and that it, if I am comparing them really
it wouldnt JUST be one sentence

and you said she tried? well I didnt see
at least for singing and dancing so far I didnt see
I didnt see her dancing at all before, like not even once
and in the newest Hey Girl mv, I didnt really look/stare at her
[since okay I am a XX fan, of course I stare at XX]
but sometime there are scenes with XX and GG,
than my eyes cant react at once and they are on GG for 1/4 seconds
her dancing is really really bad....I mean...
if she really tried like you said, she can do better?

Anyways this conversation is getting nowhere. It's all just opinion.

of course this is getting no where because we have different opinions... : P
but hey I respects yours so ya ;D we are just sharing our own opinions~
and no offends for anything I say/said in here? :]

oh`retro
to be honest, I semi agree with what you said
working hard shouldnt be the reason to back up celeb.
I mean sometime, if you practice really hard, you might be good at it
it does happen, just that you need to have basics of whatever you are doing..
I mean Gui Gui doesnt even have basics of singing or dancing, and she is
out in the entertainment already? I really really am dying to know
the reason Gui Gui got into HSH? for being "naturally cute"?
Spoiler

iBulu

like I said to ChemMaster
if I am really comparing..there are should be more ?
I was just saying and I stoppped?

#17 baymon

baymon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:12 AM

& to oh`retro , HEY GIRL is HSHMM's new name.

i thought that HSHMM is the name of the TV show which hosted by Blackie and it has so many girls joining there, maybe about 40 - 50 girls, I always see different2 girls.
But Hey girl only consists of 8 girls, previously called 9 niu2 (then become 8 niu2), they also part of HSHMM. I think they got picked by their company to form a group and record an album.
That's my understanding.

#18 Asiul_

Asiul_

Barcode-EAN13

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1285 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:49 AM

hm, gui gui is alright, i guess
to be honest, i think most(if not all) of the hshmms are overrated.
(well, maybe except xiaoman and xiao jie??)
they are just lyk lollipop, quite talentless.
for those who are saying they are improving, yes dat is gud BUT shouldnt u still hv talent to become a celeb in the first place?
they kinda started off quite talentless. if u ask me, i would say they use their looks alot for their fame. i dun even know how they even became famous in the first place.
as for their cuteness, arent they all kinda fake?? they act so childish for their age and i seriously dun think it is sumthing natural
but CJx's points arent bad.
so...for the xiao xun haters!
heres a thing, why can ppl say its alright for gui gui to flirt but not xiao xun? it is quite cleary shown dat u dun really care whether they flirt or not, just different reasons dat ppl arent willing to admit(ppl were saying this in XX hate thread)

^ but anyway, dat is just sumthing offtopic we didnt really need to know about, lol

#19 BubbLy_lInny

BubbLy_lInny

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:45 AM

Well i have to say that i am quite neutral towards the band Hei Girl.
I hate Hei girl for the pretend kawaiiness, their singing is alright i guess. I dont hate their singing totally and i dont really like it because its not strong and good to listen to as much. I guess each one has their own personal reasons for hating guigui. Well i think she doesnt flirt with WangZi. GuiWang fans will agree with me that they are a good couple, maybe cause they are the same age, and people mistake their as flirting with each other but i think they do have feelings for each other. I think i read some news of where Wang Zi said that he likes GuiGui but they cannot date. Besides Mao Di also called GuiGui as sister in laws at their school once as well. So i guess some people do think they have a relationship more than a friend (thats what i personally think). But to say that WangZi and GuiGui flirts with each other is totally absurd! And GuiGui saying Wo De Wang Zi doesnt mean anything. They are like friends, and if friends cant muck around as such, then what are friends suppose to do then f you cant play around with them?

I think guigui herself is a really cool girl. She is pretty outgoing and outhere sorta person and i usually see her smile. But to say that she is ugly is a bit too extreme. Thats what other people may think but to some people she isnt that ugly to such an extreme you have to hate her because she isnt pretty. Not like as if the other Hei Girl members arent ugly. I guess Ya Tou is pretty cute herself. Just not all the members are cute, which i think they are trying to be (esp. Xiao Xun)

#20 little_shooting_star

little_shooting_star

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:13 AM

i agree with wat alot of u guys have stated..
NO ONE IS A SUCESFUL PERFECT PACAKAGE...and i didnt expect any1 to be either...
i never expected gg to be all talent and everything either...but u have to have some form of talent to build up on... talent isnt sumthing u can choose..u have sumthing, u lose another
gg COULD improve if she had sumthing to build on but the question is..does she?

hahas!! dancing? the only time ive seen gg dance was wen she was in this like black outfit in a dress that barely covers her thigh, dark makeup and all over a pole!! X_x
and the other times? ha! she waves her arms around and steps forwards and back and repeat until music stops!! is that classfied dancing for the standard of a popular celeb? cause cool!! i did that in my yr 5 concert!! xD

i think the majority of hey girl flirts..though im on the verge of saying all... gg surely isnt the only one..its a fact so dont deny it... she flirts heck alot!! she said she was 'oh so scared' of the kiss secene between her and arron cause then she might get bashed by the load of anti guilun fans out there..ha! really? i dont think so...she seems perfectly fine smiling like heck with arron and taking enough photos to burry me alive! if she really meant wat she said i dont think that would be the normal reaction of sum1 whos scared!
u know...of all this guilun pics they took together themselves or consciously posed for the media to take pics of (not including mag covers etc) there was only 1 pic were arron held her hans and about 2 or 3 that he had his arm around her..may i ask how many guilun pics there actually are? and the rest are basically gg hunched over arron or clinging onto his arm or leaning on him or posing around him looking really 'affection' while arron just stands and smiles with his hands in his pockets...so wats ur clasification of flirting?

#21 love*Samantha

love*Samantha

QiaoEn Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2005 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:33 AM

I think right now, GuiGui is still working on finding her place in the entertainment industry. Before she was always sort of "trapped" on the Wo Ai Hei Se Hui show and she did not get opportunities or space to "grow." Now that she has taken part in a huge project like Pi Li MIT, maybe she will be able to find the one thing she really likes and wants to actually work (focus) on. It could be acting, who knows. (I know that she had BSM before, but she was with her "friends" [Hey Girl & Lollipop]. PLM is the first major project where she sort of went "solo"-- there is definitely a difference in terms of experience.) But GuiGui really does not deserve so many negative comments and it is unfair to say that she is not working hard. One way to put it is.. what do you think earned her the opportunity of acting in PLM in the first place? People do not honestly think that she would get the leading role for no reason, right?

And people need to understand how the entertainment industry works. Not everything is based on talents alone, especially in Taiwan. If it were based on talents alone, a lot of the existing celebs right now would NOT be where they are today. Heck they would not even be celebs. When scouts go looking for people they can sign up under their management company, or record company, etc., they look for people with "star-quality" & the most marketable assets. (They definitely do not look for JUST talent.) That would include charisma, self-motivation, confidence, drive to succeed, potential, stage-presence, etc. So essentially, to be a celebrity, one not only needs to have talent, but also have, well, "star-quality." (There are a lot of talented people out there, but not all are suited to be celebs, you know?)

I honestly think that GuiGui is able to make it to where she is right now because she has that "star-quality." I admit that it is less of talent. But like I said, I think GuiGui is still working on that right now. People need to be fair and give her time.

I think it is because GuiGui has suddenly risen to fame in the past year that people are so annoyed of her. I agree that she is a bit overrated; she has "too much" fame for what she has done so far. But still, she really does not deserve to be bashed like this.

I will not reply to the comments about how GuiGui is too ugly or too flirty, because while they ARE legitimate opinions, they are not legit REASONS as to why a person should or should not be or will or will not succeed in the entertainment industry. Because it is all subjective and will never be objective. So it is pointless to argue about such things anyway.

Spoiler

Edited by love*Samantha, 17 October 2008 - 06:37 AM.

#22 ★JPOO'

★JPOO'

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:29 PM

oh my, C.Moo i can't belive u started this thread
makes me uneasy, to bash u'r points. lol

ok, i see many ppl here are actually hating gui gui coz of her "no talent" are u sure she has NO TALENT?! if she had no talent, how did she actually get into this entertainment industry? .. how did she get the main female lead for Pi.Li.Mit even tho hebe & rainie were both fighting for it along with gui gui? it was rainie right? anyways yeh, if she doesn't have this acting talent, she wouldn't ever be picked for the female lead of such a big project, this is PI.Li.Mit where arron & xiao gui & fan fan 3 of some of the most popular artists are in. you gotta admit, she must have some quality for the director to look upon her, and not pick hebe & rainie.. besides if i haven't got it wrong, rainie has been nominated for the best female lead this year in the global awards? why ever did they pick gui gui which you guys said does not know how to act, over one of the nominees for best female lead?!?!?!
in my opinion she acted v.well in BSM .. she was the only person who did crying scenes .. if i remembered correctly .. why did they only pick her to do crying scenes out of like .. 20 or so ppl? -actually i dnt remember if she was th only person who did crying scenes but anywhos ... i actually got uber obessesd with gui gui after BSM, i thought her acting there was sooo good for a 17-18 year old teen acting for her first time. that was her FIRST TIME acting .. i thought it was outstanding.

erm, actually she doesn't focus on dancing .. so we can't say much about it, other artists are terrible at dancing too but they don't focus on dancing, so we never care?!
& onto her singing .. as choco said, she did a capella .. & again why did they pick her? if they thought she wasn't good at singing? she must be at least good.

guys you have to remember she's only 19 :( only turned 19 actually, so she has sooo much time for improvement, i think she does deserve her popularity .. she's only a teenager & being in the industry must be v.big pressure for her & her school work too, she can be dumb but, who says artists have to be smart?

& her being ugly, is just u'r opinion my opinion is that she's beautiful in every single way :) & pls don't tell me u's find her ugly? if she was ugly she'll stand no chance in the industry.
not all ppl love her becuase of her cuteness, the reason i love her is ther personaity which samantha said is her star quality .. she's so popular becuase of her personliaty she's sooo outgoing, & she would do anything in front of the camera.. without feeling embarassed. i've watched almost every clip of her, & in every clip of her she's so damn funny. i just love her to bits, we like gui gui because of her humour, why would we love a artist if they were as boring as a piece of wood..
& someone talked about arron how he's never the one who has his arm around her & it's always gui gui like leaning on him. well these are photo shoots .. maybe they were put that way, since her pi.li. mit character is like that. he's the cool one in pilimit & she's the one who likes him always tryna be near him & such.. & well in zhi pai .. do u ever see arron putting his arm around anyone else? any other girls? well do u expect him to put it on gui gui's shoulders? & if he didn't like gui gui being so close to him he woulda pushed her away :)

Damn it i have to go. so i will come back to write more. :]

#23 oh`retro

oh`retro

aktf for dbsk ♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:02 PM

ok, i see many ppl here are actually hating gui gui coz of her "no talent" are u sure she has NO TALENT?! if she had no talent, how did she actually get into this entertainment industry? .. how did she get the main female lead for Pi.Li.Mit even tho hebe & rainie were both fighting for it along with gui gui?

& onto her singing .. as choco said, she did a capella .. & again why did they pick her? if they thought she wasn't good at singing? she must be at least good.

guys you have to remember she's only 19 :( only turned 19 actually, so she has sooo much time for improvement, i think she does deserve her popularity .. she's only a teenager & being in the industry must be v.big pressure for her & her school work too, she can be dumb but, who says artists have to be smart?

Then again, this is Taiwan we're talking about, where half of the people in the industry don't have talents. So, I guess I'm not too shocked that Gui Gui is actually famous.
Spoiler

And just because she's 19 doesn't really matter. If she wasn't even ready to be in the industry why is she there? But like I said before, this is Taiwan where no stars have professional training like they do in Korea before they're debuted.

And she can NOT sing. I heard her sing this song on WAHSH...don't even know what to say. She held a tune, but that's about it. If all you need is to be able to hold a tune, then I guess I should be famous too.

Edited by shellstah__, 17 October 2008 - 09:34 PM.

#24 2easy2love

2easy2love

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:20 PM

woahh haha i disagree. Guiguis pretty nice, shes really funny in some of the shows and shes a happy girl xD which is good. To ppl who think she acts bad, shes trying hard and yeahh shes new and stuff so give her some time guys. her acting might not be so good, but she'll improve. like linda chung her actings not really good at first but shes improving. haha ill be waiting for the arronxgui show. xP and i dont think shes ugly. shes really cute, far away from ugly. she probably the best looking in HSHMM. she looks pretty nice with arron too, saw their pictures. xD both really cute. i think shes the best in HSHMM cuz if not, why so many people like her the best? and i think its just that she and wang zi has great chemistrys and they just like fooling around with each other. if dats call flirting then Prince is flirting with her too. idk but i think shes working hard n i would watch PMT. xP oh she have talents too >< like singing, being cute and funny. haha xD

some ppl think shes fake, but well dont all celebrities put on a smiley face when dey ar onscreen? you duno her in real life, we cant really judge her or anything. well i think ill like her in the new show. xP

#25 CHOCOBABY♥

CHOCOBABY♥

陳桃花#1♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2162 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:09 PM

EVERYONE, PLEASEE FOCUS MORE ON GUI GUI
INSTEAD OF DRAGGING OTHER HEY GIRL IN AND COMPARE

Samantha

cant help but to admit that Taiwan is a place that with
a lot of people only with looks...in fact HK is like that too
but even worse than Taiwan : P but anyway, I mean for HSH
people go and audtion so I guess the Channel V people
did see the star thing in Gui Gui and accepted her,
HSH is suppose to be a thing to make people into stars
okay, so Gui Gui is in it for two years, at least two years?
and after two years, she is still looking for what to do?
I think she should be able to find what her thing should be?
dancing or singing or whatever? having the star quality is not
enough unless she does something about it? and nahh
we werent or at least I wasnt talking about how she is flirty
and she cant stay in the entertainment,
I am just saying it that I find it annoying

J.Poo

oh my, C.Moo i can't belive u started this thread
makes me uneasy, to bash u'r points. lol

btw, call me K.Moo ahaha, my name start with a K 8D
alsoo I know, you cant believe I started it so late eh?
but hey, we can have a fair conversation about her : )
since you dont even like her as much anymore~

and I really dont know what wrong with people
that they put Gui Gui as acapella for Nu Sheng
I really dont care if you says she did a good job or whatever
it still hurt my ears and like I told you, everytime
I listen to Nu Sheng I skip the first 10 seconds
even thou later on might have her voice but usually
it doesnt hurt as much as acapella or what she is talking
or I cant tell it is her because........tell you on msn one day :]

and about the ugly thing, like you said it is different in every one eye
she is ugly [to me], yet she is still in the industry?
so your statement of "if she was ugly she'll stand no chance in the industry."
doesnt work ahaha :]
Spoiler

Edited by ❤CJx__, 17 October 2008 - 10:12 PM.

#26 love*Samantha

love*Samantha

QiaoEn Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2005 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:24 AM

Samantha

cant help but to admit that Taiwan is a place that with
a lot of people only with looks...in fact HK is like that too
but even worse than Taiwan : P but anyway, I mean for HSH
people go and audtion so I guess the Channel V people
did see the star thing in Gui Gui and accepted her,
HSH is suppose to be a thing to make people into stars
okay, so Gui Gui is in it for two years, at least two years?
and after two years, she is still looking for what to do?
I think she should be able to find what her thing should be?
dancing or singing or whatever? having the star quality is not
enough unless she does something about it? and nahh
we werent or at least I wasnt talking about how she is flirty
and she cant stay in the entertainment,
I am just saying it that I find it annoying[/color]

Yes, GuiGui was on the show for at least two years. But one can only do so much on the show-- they always do the same things. Like I said, there was no space for her to grow and she did not get many opportunities. So how could she have found her *thing* yet? (I mean that, of course GuiGui has grown & improved herself from the first time she went on the show, but there is a limit to that growth. If she wants to go further she has to do things outside the show / outside all of the Hey Girl stuff.)

I would consider her actual career as an artist (celeb) to have started only when she began filming Pi Li MIT. Before when she was on the WAHSH show & in BSM, those cannot be considered as much. Like I said (sounding veryy redundant now, I know), she needs to break off from all of the WAHSH / Hey Girls / Lollipop / etc. things if she wants to get anywhere.

Edited by love*Samantha, 18 October 2008 - 12:36 AM.

#27 little_shooting_star

little_shooting_star

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:48 AM

sum of u guys need to get ur facts straight before saying stuff which arent true...

if she had no talent, how did she actually get into this entertainment industry? .. how did she get the main female lead for Pi.Li.Mit even tho hebe & rainie were both fighting for it along with gui gui? it was rainie right? anyways yeh, if she doesn't have this acting talent, she wouldn't ever be picked for the female lead of such a big project,

hebe, rainie and guigui were on sum poll 4 people to vote who they wanted to see arron with in sum new drama (which was MIT)..the results came out that hebe won not rainie...but because she just finished bullfighting she didnt want to take another role saying she was tired and refused it...
too be precise hebe was meant to be the female lead not guigui..hebe didnt even have to fight for this but she refused it..leaving rainie and guigui...
i dont think rainie is a very good option since she probably has more anti fans then fans herself..if rainie was choosen arron fans probably have flooded the pages with nasty comments and everything..anyway they were looking for sum1 to help boost his popularity and i dont think rainie is the one so in the end guigui got it..(though it was more like boosting her popularity) and plus people said guigui and arron look alot better than rainie and arron so they choose guigui..
so i conclude this by asking throughout this whole time how was guiguis talent linked with how she got the role? people didnt even want her as the female lead and got bashed like a bruised plum wen it was announced that even arron had to say sumthing..she should consider herself lucky that hebe refused the drama if not she wouldnt even be in it!

as choco said, she did a capella .. & again why did they pick her? if they thought she wasn't good at singing? she must be at least good.

people dont have to be necessaryily good to be choosen...if she wasnt choosen then a whole load of her gorgeous fans probably have complained!! she is one of the most popular girls in hey girl along with da ya and maybe xiao xun...da ya already got such a major part in xxoo mv they couldnt possibly do that again could they? and between xiao xun and guigui obviously guigui is more popular so duh she was choosen... anywayz..alot of people started hating xiao xun cause she was paired up with guiguis 'wo de wang wang zi' so be smart and choose guigui unless u want more fans complaining... its just all about popularity and pleasing the audience that all...

u know doing almost everything in front of the camera isnt always a necesarilly good thing..the 'outgoing' and funny thing that u like about guigui alot of people actually hate =]
and who ever said wood was boring? shallow fans who take first glance say they are borring..but 'deeper' fans can see a piece of wood may look boring at first but only once u look closely do u see its interesting texture and feel..they arent boring..only boring shallow people think its boring..becuz the truth is it too is interesting!

& if he didn't like gui gui being so close to him he woulda pushed her away :)

ur funny...u seriously dont think its as simple as if u like sum1 u hang around them and smile to them and all that and if u hate them u brush them off like piece of dirt do u?
cause then ur wrong..im suprised there are still innocent and naive people now...becuz its a shame reality doesnt work that way..
wat would be the reaction of fans if he did that on like cameras in front of reporters and all that? would he be respected as a great celeb and all that? like it or not..sumthing u gotta learn in the entertainment industry is bite ur tongue and s*ck it up... hed be ruining his own repuation by brushing her off like that no one else...

some ppl think shes fake, but well dont all celebrities put on a smiley face when dey ar onscreen? you duno her in real life, we cant really judge her or anything. well i think ill like her in the new show. xP

i agree with u there....u fans who say shes so happy and bubbly all the time dont be so sure...u dont know how people really are behind the camera...if u like her only cause she happy and always smiling think again!!

she looks pretty nice with arron too, saw their pictures. xD both really cute. i think shes the best in HSHMM cuz if not, why so many people like her the best?

ur funny...u just said she looks pretty cute and all that then u ask y people like her so much xD didnt u just answer the question? didnt u just say she cute and pretty? isnt that wat the majority of her fans say anyway? that shes oh so cute adorable and pretty and funny!!
but thanks for helping me prove my point!

#28 ilovecandiee

ilovecandiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:24 AM

I don't really Gui Gui that much, her singing isn't the best either.

Lots of people could top it, most of Hey Girl's singing has been fixed through computers because if you ever hear them live they would sound totally different.

Gui Gui acting is OK, Its not the best either. I don't really think that Gui Gui suits her Character in Pi Li MIT either. The whole story and serious and mysterious all of the sudden, some 19 year old girl pops in being all cute?!

That doesn't make sense to me at all!

The flirting doesn't bother me at all be if you ever saw some videos for the some Photo Shots for Pi Li MIT there was one she had to make kissing poses?... That was really awkward she was pouting her lips out too much and trying to hard to be sexy. NOW that bothers me. She 19 either choose to be cute or mature!

I don't like fans who say they like her because, "Oh but she so bubbly and cute and pretty"

Well, that her on-screen, nobody beside their friends know what they are like off screen.
and if that your reason for liking her what the point of her being a singer, tell her to go be a model since you love her look so much!

#29 love*Samantha

love*Samantha

QiaoEn Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2005 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:30 AM

sum of u guys need to get ur facts straight before saying stuff which arent true...

hebe, rainie and guigui were on sum poll 4 people to vote who they wanted to see arron with in sum new drama (which was MIT)..the results came out that hebe won not rainie...but because she just finished bullfighting she didnt want to take another role saying she was tired and refused it...
too be precise hebe was meant to be the female lead not guigui..hebe didnt even have to fight for this but she refused it..leaving rainie and guigui...
i dont think rainie is a very good option since she probably has more anti fans then fans herself..if rainie was choosen arron fans probably have flooded the pages with nasty comments and everything..anyway they were looking for sum1 to help boost his popularity and i dont think rainie is the one so in the end guigui got it..(though it was more like boosting her popularity) and plus people said guigui and arron look alot better than rainie and arron so they choose guigui..
so i conclude this by asking throughout this whole time how was guiguis talent linked with how she got the role? people didnt even want her as the female lead and got bashed like a bruised plum wen it was announced that even arron had to say sumthing..she should consider herself lucky that hebe refused the drama if not she wouldnt even be in it!

And do you have a news source to back this up? Because I have been following Pi Li MIT news since day one and no where did I ever read, see, or hear anything about Hebe rejecting the role at all.

What happened was, news was released stating that there were three possible "candidates" for the female lead, and that was Hebe, GuiGui, & Rainie. This caused fans to argue/debate all over the net as to which one should get the lead. There was a poll set up somewhere (by FANS)-- Hebe got 1st place, GuiGui 2nd, & Rainie 3rd. Then some weeks passed by and fans were eager for official news from GTV as to their final decision on the female lead. GTV then released an article with a list of the cast members, and GuiGui was included in that list. Fans were surprised and did not believe the article and decided to wait for more official news. The next thing that came out was the official PLM poster. GuiGui was on the poster. Some fans believed it was real, then some thought it was photoshopped and decided to wait for even MORE confirmation from GTV. Fans were getting impatient after a while so they decided to ask GuiGui's manager directly if it was true that she got the role. They left a message on their official discussion board, then the manager replied that it was indeed true. (He said something like, "Isn't it very clear [obvious] on the poster?") So some fans new about this confirmation, some just decided to wait till the official press conference. And so on press conference day, it was INDEED GuiGui who had gotten the role, and not Hebe or Rainie.

Okayokay, my point is, there was never any news of Hebe rejecting the role. They kind of just gave GuiGui the role and never explained why it was not given to Hebe or Rainie.

#30 little_shooting_star

little_shooting_star

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:38 AM

nice to know u have been following news about MIT since day 1, well now u have a companion....cause i did too...

where i got the news from? AF? and a few other fahrenheit fansclub sites? everyone was saying hebe was too tired and worn out.. lookie!!
BeBu thread

One of the reasons why Gui Gui is the lead is because Hebe's health was detiorating due to stress. So I think it is better for her to rest first.

link: http://asianfanatics...s...8696&st=200

MIT thread

Yup.. the female lead is GuiGui.
Can't expect Hebe to take the role!
She's sick and she needs rest. RAWR, i rather Hebe to take a long rest first.

link: http://asianfanatics...s...68470&st=80

theres more but im not posting all the comments people said about hebe tired and needs rest..i couldnt find the links from the fahrenheit sites to show cause most of it was old and got deleted..
i only posted 2 but it took ages to retrace this stuff cause the MIT thread is all changed and the bebu thread has pages!!!
i think u did know about this news but u forgot or sumthing? cause i was suprised to see your post there too

*GASPPP* OMG! The lead is GuiGuiiiiii. I don't even know if I should be happy or saaad, hahah. I like both her and Hebe, but kinda wished the lead would be Hebe, yet I wanted Hebe to rest anyway. But I like GuiGui and WangZi together! But I guess she and Arron will look good together too. She's, what? 18 I think? Really young.

Here's a picture of her with Fan Fan from Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang. I have no idea when it was taken though.. it's probably relatively old.
She's really pretty.

#31 Guest_DORKSTER___*

Guest_DORKSTER___*
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

Choco
this makes me uneasy LOL, well let's just have a fair debate on not hate each other!! =D

Wah, alot of negativity huh ? Well it's obvious enough we have our own opinions..
But over all I find Gui Gui, fine.. You can say I'm a fan, but I'm more neutral towards
her...

I don't think Gui Gui is someone you would call ugly ? Maybe she's not the prettiest,
but definitely not the ugliest either.. IMO, she does have some talent.. she tried doing
something outside of the box by doing "sexy dance" and she performed pretty well
even though it was pretty stiff, but then again as a star she's trying to progress her way
up there.. ppl say it's digusting weird or w/e they say when she did that dance, but she
has to try something new too right ? Giving her the Acapella part probably means her
voice is the most suitable for that part it doesn't neccessarily mean they're trying to
please her fans in return of letting XX act with WZ or w/e like that...About her acting ?
I'm not going to commetn much because she hasn't acted much for me to judge..
but if you're talking about BSM she was alright her expressions at time were either too
exaggerated or too less.. & if she think acting is the path for her then she should improve
on learning how to express out her characters feelings!!! But then again Gui Gui is herself
she doesn't really deserve all the negativity either, but I guess it just helps to let her know
that she should work more on her weaknesses instead of trying to find more strengths..

#32 love*Samantha

love*Samantha

QiaoEn Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2005 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:37 PM

little_shooting_star--

I do remember all of those comments. In fact I had to re-read everything in the PLM thread the other day because I was splitting them into the new subforum.

There was never any NEWS; those were simply FANS' speculations (including mine). What I meant was, in no official press report did Hebe HERSELF state that she did not take up the role because she was "too tired." Like I mentioned in my previous post, GTV never released any report regarding that matter.

Quoted from my previous post:

Okayokay, my point is, there was never any news of Hebe rejecting the role. They kind of just gave GuiGui the role and never explained why it was not given to Hebe or Rainie.

So fans really do NOT know that Hebe even ever rejected the role in the first place. It is not a fact like you were stating it is in your post to ♥ GuiLun (post #27).

Edited by love*Samantha, 18 October 2008 - 06:43 PM.

#33 ★JPOO'

★JPOO'

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1008 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:05 PM

K.Moo
LOL ever since we've known each other, we've been talkin about gui gui haha ^^
actually tbh i'm starting to like her alot now ~ lol, just when i've started to like her more u come up with such a topic haha
& another thing i can't believe

well yeah someone up there took words outta my mouth hah
i think maybe her voice was suitable for the acepella, cz it sure did suit it from my point of view. maybe just her voice pierces YOUR ears, but it sounds beautiful in my ears :) hah

but other people find her pretty you see, well most people find her pretty ^^ & it depends on points of views like i said.. & like u said too. & yeh i figured out it didn't work cz i do find some not as attractive ppl in the industry like older people. yeh.

Spoiler

little shooting stars
get my facts right before i start saying stuff which aren't true? are u sure u aren't talkin about urself?! did hebe EVER state that she didn't want to take up the role? did she EVER refuse it? from what i remmeber i think not, the quotes u quoted were what people thought, as in, they're opinions. they wrote that they were happy hebe didn't get the role cz she needed rest.. that was ppl's opinions & not what actually happened.
Gui gui was the chosen one for pi.li.mit from what i see it's them that rejected hebe & not hebe rejected them. well if people didn't want her to get the role then people wouldn't vote for her in this "poll" & actually alongside that .. hebe was the one who won the poll but the producers PICKED gui gui even though they knew hebe was the one who won & ppl would rather have her there cz they KNEW it was her that suited/ looked better with arron. but the producers still picked gui gui, hmmmm i wonder why .. :whistle

and why would we complain if she didn't get the capella?! they'res 8 girls in hey girl, every one of them have a chance to get the capella, why the heck would we complain!? other hey girls got massive parts in MV's, verses etc.etc but do u see us complaining one tiny bit? ...... errr no. yes, but they like the pairing GuiWang but what has that got anything to do with the capella? as i said before, they picked her cz she suited the part.. & not cz of her popularity.

well this outgoing & funny gui gui we love a lot, u say a lot of ppl don't like it, but that's like 5%?!?! 95% of the ppl love it. so meh.
Spoiler

yeah ok, i get u're point why arron wouldn't ever do that, but u do see him putting his arm around gui gui in those newspapers.. those weren't supposed to be taken. he just had his arm around her and was fixing her hair, being real close to her.

#34 *.marshmalloww

*.marshmalloww

piko ♥ .

• Forum Seniors
  • 3322 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:15 AM

okay. well I'm not a hater or fan or anything, but I have to say. Just because GuiGui got the role doesn't necessarily mean that "Oh, GuiGui was best out of the three choices." There could've been many reasons. No one knows what happens when they choose the artists.

on the other hand,
Spoiler

But anyway, the polls don't really mean anything right?
Seriously, I doubt a poll could change anything going on in the company.
If the poll was set up by the company, it would've just been an act of showing that they care about the audience or something. They would still go on to decide on what works out for them.
Again, I still don't think that GuiGui got chosen has anything to do with if she's the best/good or not.

#35 oohmygosh!

oohmygosh!

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:03 PM

Posted Image

I think gui gui is very pretty~!! first impression oh yea she is cute but the more u get to know her she became georgous! (to me anyway)
Posted Image
awww

Posted Image

I find that everybody is happy to be around her, i mean c'mon she brought life to to whole MIT crew! Life could never be boreing when shes around even as hurt aaron was when his granpa died she was able to cheer him up. She is pretty in and out that is why she have lots of fans and many more to come. Gui Gui makes me laugh till my stomach hurt :lol: , a personality that she made her own which distingiush her from the rest, like samantha said ''star quality''
Love her Hate her but everybody is waiting to see her and could not stop reading about her...
She entertain me so she BELONG in the entertaiment industry POINT BLANK

Thanks CJ for welcoming us gui gui lover too

Edited by oohmygosh!, 19 October 2008 - 02:46 PM.

#36 little_shooting_star

little_shooting_star

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:06 AM

♥ GuiLun
fine..i admit i did get sum info wrong there but just becuz guigui got the female lead role in MIT it doesnt prove anything..and that includes that she does have talent! this is the entertainment industry were talking about here..and there are alot going on behind the curtains...how r u guys positive 100% sure that there isnt anything going on but pure talent? there may be alot going on that none of us know.. y was all of a sudden the role given to guigui? how do u know that the producers only saw talent in guigui and NOTHING else? now that u asked..i am starting to wonder y guigui suddenly got the role and having lots of doubts...

like i said before..just becuz u dont think guigui is untalented or if u like her not becuz shes cute or anything or if u dont complain about her having small parts in songs and mvs etc doesnt mean EVERYONE thinks like u... u may have never encountered those kind of fans of hers before but i certainly have..i have seen people complaining about guiguis part in the xxoo mv was too little compared to daya and apple..
and how did u know they picked her cause she suited that part? if u havent noticed...producers and companies and managers do things to suit the audiences request... alot of people say chun is untalented and stuff..yet y is he in so many dramas if he sucks at acting? theyre just giving the audience wat they want..to be honest chun isnt that fabulous for me either... but who cares!?! the audience is happy and theyve got money..does talent matter anymore? obviously not!

and where did u get/base ur oppinion 'fact' that 95% peoples like guigui cause shes outgoing and bubbly?

Spoiler

arron was helping guigui fix her hair? 0.o 1 pic i havent seen before...u sure she wasnt trying to fix his hair or pinching his cheeks?

oohmygosh!
nice to know YOU THINK she brings sunshine and life to everyone...just wondering wat they really r thinking..not just from a fans perspective..
nice to hear she was trying to cheer up arron too...wonder wat the outcome was...
seriously its good to have star qualities..but like people stated before..trying hard doesnt neceserilly mean ur gonna be a sucesfull artist..in the same way as having star quality and looking abseloutely drop dead gorgeous doesnt means u deserve to have a whole heap of fans and becum an artist..
i guess ur right about lovers haters, are all waiting to see her and could not stop reading about her..(just not everybody though) lovers cause theyre her fans..haters so they could bash her up ^^ makes perfect sense to me..
and hey!! thats the pic i was talking about!! the only one that i saw with arron without his hands in his pockets but actually returning sum kind of attention she was giving him!!

#37 loveAriel

loveAriel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:21 AM

I don't like HEY GIRL
but I LOVE GUI GUI
Gui Gui never flirts with anyone, she is just a very outgoing and cheery person, she treats anyone the same way. When i watch Wo Ai Hei Shi Hui, every mei mei (esp XIAO XUN) like to flirt with the male guest star, as with Gui gui, although a lot of male star choose her, she never flirt with them

She is natural cute and her acting is quite good in BSM and i can see her improving through MIT trailers. She is just acting her true self, she is a very natural girl and different from any other actress.She is just being naughty and act strangely, that's why so many people love her.

#38 CHOCOBABY♥

CHOCOBABY♥

陳桃花#1♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2162 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:31 AM

PLEASEE STOP COMPARING/TALKING ABOUT OTHER HEY GIRL WITH GUI GUI

J.Poo
ya I know...ever since the first time we talked
I already stated the fact.. I hate Gui Gui :]
all the stuff you said..didnt read/not replying
since I know they are all opinions..and after 5months of arguing with you..
there is no way to solve this?
Spoiler

oohmygosh
to be honest..my first impression of Gui Gui was like she is okay...
than after hearing of her voice and seeing her on HSH...
I changed to okay with her to hating her? :]
do have to say the cheering up Arron part is not [only] Gui Gui
Fahrenheit brothers cheered him tooo :]

everybody is waiting to see her and could not stop reading about her...

I am not waiting to see her and
I can stop/dont even want to read about her,
but you are a liker and I am hater? x)

loveAriel
how do you know Gui Gui is not flirting?
maybe her "out going or cheery" is her way to flirt?
well the way she says "Wo De Wang Zi", sure sounds like
flirting to me..
Spoiler

#39 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3133 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 02:55 AM

Pshh..she's honestly the only meimei that I absolutely LOVE TO DEATH <3333
She's really the only one that's cute & DOESN'T PRETEND TO BE.
She has been the cutest & will always be the cutest.

Her voice is like that, you got a problem with that?
Blame her parents or whoever, don't blame her. She was born with it. <_< Like Ya Tou...
& she can SO sing. For example, her two lines in Nu Sheng was FABULOUS! It was soo soothing & stuff. I wish she was the only one singing and not the other meimeis. & I hope she gets a duet or solo in PLM. Also, she's really the only meimei that isn't "fake" & is NATURAL cute. All the bbt & hg's acting were bad in BSM, why don't you complain about them?! Why only GuiGui? Hers wasn't the worse. I think she has improved tremendously in PLM, just look at all her facial expressions. When she cries, you want to cry with her. When she feels shy, you can actually FEEL it. She's a great actor, you might not think so, but I do..and so do many people. To be honest, I don't think GuiGui's the "prettiEST" in HG, but she's the cutest and first or second prettiest! You only thinks she's ugly cause you hate her so much. &, she's the meimei that "flirts" the least. >.> Xiao xun, on the otherhand, always flirts & bleh. (Just look at her, making all those stupid kissy faces) GuiGui's "wo de wang zi" were forced by the other meimeis/didis when she did that. Besides, I think it's really cute when she says that. I don't think she's "flirting" when she said that. She hardly ever flirts with people, it's just cause she's bubbly & out-going. She's cheerful around everything & VERY STRONG. We like her because she's very "real" & stuff. & she's soo nice. Helping Apple & YaoYao by confessing to her first love so they didn't have to drink bitter tea. Most of the people hate Hei Girl, because they always "pretends" to be cute..but a lot of people like GuiGui, why? Cause she doesn't. :D

& I'm sorry if I was rude or whatever. :whistle

Edited by Musical-Notes, 22 October 2008 - 02:59 AM.

#40 jumabean

jumabean

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:49 AM

well this is a place for opinion right?
so if I say I hate Gui Gui because of her face or voice
it depend really, everyone have different eyes and ears
I just find her face and voice, ugly and annoying
I am not making anyone here to agree with me :]
just dont make me change my way of thinking
and to be honest, I never saw Gui Gui having any talent
or I didnt discover it, or I dont want to or dont brother to
since it wont really change my mind unless suddenly she
turns into a great singer like Fan Fan :] also, someone brought up
a good question, Gui Gui just some how got popular
after BSM..when she pissed me off so much in it
[skipped almost all scene with her in it without XX]

oh`retro

how can I ever forget my Gui Gui hater buddie ^__^
here is a place for us to hate on Gui Gui all we want <3

WOW....
i've met rude ppl alright~ but never have i encountered anyone with such impertinence.

we're not trying to make you agree w/ us. at least not me. b/c ithe chance is zero that you'd be conscience-stricken. i'm here posting b/c i can't stand reading a message so
full of hatred. your attitude and language is abhorrent, i hope there are minimal arron fans like you.

What has GuiGui done that makes you think she's so repulsive?

um no. GuiGui didn't suddenly become popular after BSM. She was already the RenQiWang before. why? well she's unpretentious and comical. she doesn't have the facade if you will, like some others. her emotions are in no disguise. her rise to popularity was of no mistake. your vision of GuiGui is just overflowing with contempt. i think you put on your colored lenses from the beginning. b/c this girl is really aimiable. either you have a distorted vision of entertainment or you're just plain against the individual WuYingJie. ...which is fine. She doesn't lack a singleton like you to give her support. in the same way, she could careless that you're flagrantly insulting her.

loveAriel
how do you know Gui Gui is not flirting?
maybe her "out going or cheery" is her way to flirt?
well the way she says "Wo De Wang Zi", sure sounds like
flirting to me..

Spoiler

[/font][/color]

again WOW.
your words are so contradictory~
lol but your contradictory statements are much easier to conprehend than those AP passages~

"how do you know Gui Gui is not flirting?...how do you know Xiao Xun is flirting?"
well okay how about this?
how do you know GuiGui IS flirting? how do you know XiaoXun is NOT flirting?

don't get me wrong. i have absolutely NOTHING against XiaoXun(or any other niunius...i <3 them all. just that your adverse questions are so tempting to not respond to)

sry. i'm a really straightforward person. i had to say all that.

Edited by jumabean, 22 October 2008 - 05:57 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users