1479 replies to this topic

#1441 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

Actress Song Hye Gyo films Doosan Children Huge Campaign CF to build schools in China

By Korea Star Daily

Actress Song Hye Gyo who has always shown her eagerness towards charity, recently filmed a campaign CF for Doosan to build schools in China without receiving a penny for her work.

The CF was filmed on location in China and seeks to convey the message, "Children are the future of society, let us take good care of them, let us help them and do our duty to society by realizing their dreams and hopes." To thank Chinese fans for their love and support, Song Hye Gyo will donate her CF appearance fee to Doosan, with the hope that it will be of some help.

In the CF, Song Hye Gyo said, "When I first stepped onto the land of China, I could feel the years of history, the vast lands, and the rich culture, which were the strength of this nation. But when I see the children, it makes me feel that the future of China lies on the shoulders of these 2 billion children. Isn't our country the same? There's nothing bigger than the future of these children, they are the future," narrating with a calm tone and conveying the message of hope.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Gyo will partner Jo In Sung in the upcoming drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' which will begin filming in November.

source:yahoo! philippines

• Antoine likes this

#1442 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:37 AM

SHK, Nov 27th Quiet Birthday Party… “Charlotte Gainsbourg Manager in Attendance”
http://www.songhyegyo.net/?p=1444

Posted Image

On November 28th, ‘Fashion Director’ Shim Woo Chan uploaded a photo and wrote on his Twitter (@divashim), “Celebrating someone’s birthday.” The heroine in the photo is Song Hye Kyo, who is said to be a close friend of his. As it turned out, a birthday party was prepared for Song Hye kyo, who celebrated her birthday last week, November 22nd.
She celebrated her birthday party with her family from her new agency, UAA. Fabienne Martin of the famous French management, EFFIGIES, was also in attendance. Martin manages such actors as Charlotte Gainsbourg and Robin Wright; last year Song Hye Kyo signed a contract with the local French agency.
The birthday party atmosphere was warm. Song Hye Kyo thanked each and every UAA official for coming to her party. Song Hye Kyo held a cake already prepared for her and enjoyed a belated birthday celebration. In particular, from beginning to end, representative Martin showed an intimate look as she wrapped her arms around Song Hye Kyo’s back.
Song Hye Kyo’s natural styling is also impressive. As she showed off her skin texture, there was no humiliation whatsoever for the condition of her makeup-less face. Her nonchalant ponytail was also a good match. Wearing a monotone checkered shirt, she displayed a casual charm.
Source: Dispatch
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Edited by In the spirit of love, 01 December 2012 - 09:39 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#1443 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

Song Hye Gyo graces the cover of ‘Elle’ magazine

by pkdance - Dec 21, 2012 at 5:39 pm
http://www.allkpop.c...f-elle-magazine

Posted Image

Actress Song Hye Gyo recently graced the cover of the January 2013 issue for ‘Elle‘ magazine!
The actress collaborated with high endluxury brand, Chanel, to display her beautiful elegance in the pictorial. Song Hye Gyo is seen exuding a soft, classic look while donning a lace dress and beaded jacket. Her new short, permed hairstyle also highlights her natural beauty.
Song Hye Gyo stated, “For this production, I met with visually impaired individuals and listened to their stories and observed their lifestyle, and studied for my new role in this way”, sharing how she prepared for her role in the upcoming SBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows‘ to premiere this February.
Check out the full pictorial and interview on ‘Elle’ magazine upcoming issue!
Posted Image

Edited by In the spirit of love, 22 December 2012 - 12:53 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1444 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

Posted Image

• Antoine likes this

#1445 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

Trailer - That Winter, the wind blows

http://www.youtube.c...-w&noredirect=1

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QArwYRqehRw

or

Edited by In the spirit of love, 03 January 2013 - 02:28 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1446 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

Teaser Clips of “Night King” and “That Winter The Wind Blows” Revealed

A short teaser clip for two upcoming SBS dramas, “Night King” and “That Winter The Wind Blows” has been revealed.

On December 31, the 2012 SBS Drama Awards took place. During the ceremony, a teaser clip of two of the highly anticipated clips were shown.

The clip starts off with cuts of Soo Ae and Kwon Sang Woo in “Night King.” Both actors’ tense facial expressions, teary eyes and dramatic actions could be seen in the clip. The pilot episode for “Night King” will air on January 14.

The clip transitions into a teaser for “That Winter The Wind Blows.” Viewers caught a glimpse of Song Hye Gyo‘s signature tearful acting and Jo In Sung‘s signature emotional acting. A few scenes were shown, which heightened the excitement and anticipation for this drama.

“That Winter The Wind Blows” is garnering a lot of attention already for the two dazzling leads. The drama is about the encounter between a man and a woman, who don’t believe in love. It will first air on February 13.

• Antoine likes this

#1447 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

That Winter, The Wind Blows :: FanMade trailer

• Antoine likes this

#1448 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

New Laneige commercial

Edited by In the spirit of love, 08 January 2013 - 12:46 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1449 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=ejwQMvwMyMk

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=oAxQYbkN1zQ

Hello. How are you? I am Song Hye Kyo.
I sincerely give my congratulations on the release of The Grandmasters
Since I am in Korea now filming a drama, it is likely that I will not be able to participate in the promotion for The Grandmasters. I am truly sorry. The past 3 years of filming with Director Wong Kar-wai and the other actors was really an enjoyable time. I also learned a lot and gained valuable experience. I have personally been a fan of Director Wong Kar-wai and although my role was small, just to be able to work with Director was such an honor. I hope that many people will see the movie once it is released.
http://www.songhyegyo.net/ - Shanda-

Edited by In the spirit of love, 08 January 2013 - 12:49 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1450 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

That Winter, The Wind Blows Preview: 10-Minute Special Preview of the Drama Revealed
source: koreandrama.com

The special preview of the upcoming 2013 SBS drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ has been revealed.

After its 40-second long teaser on December 31st in the SBS Acting Awards, SBS has revealed further footage of the drama through its SBS Drama Special Screening on 8th, giving the anticipating fans a taste of their upcoming drama.

The clip is short, but strong. 10 minutes were enough for the producers of the drama to drive the drama’s overall theme of ‘a life-wishing man approaching the death-wishing woman’.

Starting with Jo In-sung’s whispering narration, Song Hye-kyo immediately came into the scene with fast-paced editing. Kim Bum, Jung Eunji, Bae Jong-ok and Kim Tae-woo completed the scene with immense presence and charisma.

Writer Noh Hee-kyung’s renowned ability to condense multiple messages and stories in even the shortest lines, and director Kim Gyu-tae’s stylish cinematography in a romantic winter setting, foretold the coming of possibly the best romance drama of the first half of 2013.

The drama will premiere on February 13th

• Antoine likes this

#1451 shshshsh11

shshshsh11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

Her beauty never fades!!! gosh!
  • Antoine likes this

#1452 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Antoine likes this

#1453 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Antoine likes this

#1454 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

Posted Image

• Antoine likes this

#1455 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

Song Hye Kyo: “We should drop the biases towards the disabled”
January 22, 2013 7:30 pm dkrogers
Actress Song Hye Kyo recently talked about the disabled.On January 22, SBS tweeted a video of Song talking about her character in a new TV series. Song plays the role of a big company heiress named Oh Young, who suffers from a sudden visual impairment on SBS new TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.In the video, Song says, “I met many blind people at a social welfare center to talk and study and I realized that I have had biases against them.”“I was ashamed that I had no interest in them. I think I should help people drop their biases against the disabled. They are the same men and women. We should change our thoughts about them.”People who saw the video responded: “She is so kind.” “She is beautiful inside and out.” “We should keep that in mind.” “I can’t wait to see her performance.” “She already makes a good couple with Jo In Sung.”The series is a classic melodrama about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. The first episode will air on February 13. Renowned writer No Hee Kyung and stylish director Kim Kyu Tae will work with the top stars.

Source: TV Report

• Antoine likes this

#1456 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

TWTWB Teaser # 2 ~ // ENG SUB

• Antoine likes this

#1457 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

"Wind Blows In Winter" Song Hye-kyo's realistic blind act

Posted Image

Actress Song Hye-kyo pretended to be blind.
Still cuts of Oh Yeong, the heiress Song Hye-kyo takes on the role of in the upcoming SBS drama "Wind Blows in Winter".
Song Hye-kyo is standing alone somewhere with a cane and a cup of coffee. She is looking somewhere but without focus in her eyes.
Other casts of the drama include, Jo In-Seong, Kim Tae-woo, Kim Beom, Bae Jong-ok, A Pink memberJung Eun-ji and more. This drama is about the lonely life of a woman who has everything but was abandoned by her mother when he was young and failed at her first love but also has to deal with sudden blindness.
"Wind Blows in Winter" will be aired on the 13th of February at 9:55PM.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )
http://www.hancinema...-act-51866.html

Edited by In the spirit of love, 26 January 2013 - 01:30 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1458 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

Cast of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ attend press conference

http://ph.omg.yahoo....-092800118.html

By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com

Upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ held its press conference on the afternoon of January 31st at Seoul’s Blue Square. The drama’s leading cast members comprising of Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji, and Kim Bum were all in attendance.
The drama revolves around a professional poker player Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) who was known as the best during his prime. In order to survive, he has to swindle away 78 billion Korean won from the heiress of a large corporation Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) who has lost her eyesight. To achieve his aim, Oh Soo hoodwinks Oh Young into believing he is her long-lost brother. Later on, Oh Soo brings along Jin Sung (Kim Bum) who is like a brother to him and has a close relationship, to live together in Oh Young’s house.

This drama marks Jo In Sung’s return to the small screen after a 8 year hiatus following his previous drama ‘Spring Days’. He plays the role of Oh Soo who appears as a slick character with masculine charms. He will seek to present to viewers the loneliness and sentimental feelings of Oh Soo.

Song Hye Gyo who previously worked with screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung in ‘Worlds Within…’ reunites in ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’. Song Hye Kyo plays the role of Oh Young who loses her eyesight and is the heiress to a large corporation. We await to see how Song Hye Kyo will handle her unique role.

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ marks the 3rd collaboration between screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae after their previous dramas like ‘Worlds Within…’ and ‘Padam Padam’.

The drama will begin airing from February 13th.

• Antoine likes this

#1459 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

That Winter, The Wind Blows trailers

• Antoine likes this

#1460 rheasophia

rheasophia

FineBrushonIvory

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1206 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

My absolute favorite edgy, high fashion SHK photos so far:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

source: http://www.koreaindo...-cut-edisi.html

Nice updates, In the spirit of love! Looking forward to SHK's upcoming drama.

Song Hye Kyo & Jo In Sung - That Winter, The Wind Blows Interview ENG SUB

Edited by Camomile Lawn, 08 February 2013 - 11:46 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#1461 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

Song Hye-gyo reconfirms John Woo film
http://www.dramabean...#comment-836901

Busy, busy. Song Hye-gyo has confirmed (or reconfirmed, as the case may be) that as soon as her drama That Winter, The Wind Blows ends, she’ll be flying to China to star in the next John Woo film Love and Let Love. It’s a project that’s been in the works for overfour friggin’ years (then called 1949), and Song was attached from the get-go to star, but the production languished in development. Or maybe his two-part epic Red Cliff took precedence? Anyway, now they’re back in business, and Song has confirmed that she’ll star once again.

It’s a wartime romance melodrama, which is a bit of a departure for the Hong Kong/Hollwood action director, but he’s certainly no stranger to the epic blockbuster. Starring opposite Song will be Chang Chen, who was also attached to the project from the start, and Zhang Ziyi. The three of them incidentally co-starred in the Wong Kar-wai film The Grandmaster first, since Love and Let Love was shelved for so long.
The screenplay by Wang Hui-ling (Lust, Caution, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon) follows the life of a wealthy Shanghai woman (Song Hye-gyo) in the wake of World War II, and through the Chinese Civil War. It’s described as an epic tale of love and pain in a turbulent era.
Song will go straight from shooting drama to film without a break, which sounds a bit insane, but you can’t exactly fault someone for working like crazy to stay loyal to a project. Guess she’ll be having a melo-tastic year, beginning with That Winter, which premieres this week. And then Love and Let Love starts shooting in April for a release this year.
Via My Daily, Star News

Edited by In the spirit of love, 14 February 2013 - 03:31 PM.

• rheasophia and Antoine like this

#1462 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Attention on ‘Song Hye Kyo’s Lipstick’ in Drama
http://www.songhyegyo.net/ by 'Shanda
Posted Image
Song Hye Kyo, who is making her first television comeback in five years in the new Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, has become a hot topic as a ‘Beauty of lips.’
Since the first broadcast on February 13th, extra attention has been focused on Song Hye Kyo’s beauty in the drama, along with kind of lipstick she wears, and makeup style. With all of this attention, her rankings in real on portal sites in real time have been rising.

Immediately after the broadcast, the scene where Song Hye Kyo is applying lipstick in the drama was exposed on various portal sites, and searches for ‘That Winter Song Hye Kyo Lipstick’ heated up.

The product that Song Hye Kyo used was ‘Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick’ in the Beige Chiffon color.

A representative for Laneige said, “While Song Hye Kyo has been doing activities as a Laneige model for the past 6 years, her attachment to the brand is quite large. ‘Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick’ in the Beige Chiffon color emphasizes Oh Young’s skin in the drama, and the product matches perfectly with her innocent look. We hoped she would use it in the drama, and were the first to suggest it” and “Thanks to the drama, consumer inquiries for Song Hye Kyo’s lipstick are pouring in stores nationwide, and the plan is for additional production of it.”

• rheasophia and Antoine like this

#1463 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

The Actress we want to Copy, That Winter ‘Song Hye Kyo Style’
http://www.songhyegyo.net/

Posted Image
Through her enthusiastic performance as Oh Young in the new Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, Song Hye Kyo’s fashion is the talk of the town.
Song Hye Kyo is receiving much praise for her flawless portrayal of Oh Young, a heiress to a large corporation with a visual impairment, and also drawing attention for her polished fashion and makeup. Such search queries like ‘Song Hye Kyo lipstick,’ ‘Song Hye Kyo Fashion,’ Song Hye Earrings,’ Song Hye Kyo Coat,’ etc. have been climbing up and down the internet as all her style items have gained great interest among netizens.
In the first episode at the investment briefing, Song Hye Kyo, who has a style that is simple, but stands out for being polished, is seen wearing a bling bling collar from Markus Lupfer’sknit wear. In the scene of the second episode where Oh Soo comes to the house to look for his little sister, Oh Young, she is wearing a coat from scai, and in the second and third episodes, in the scene where Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) is running to look for Oh Young in the subway, Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) is wearing earrings by Melanie Georgacopouies.
For Song Hye Kyo, who always makes her fashion and style popular through projects, she has done it again by bringing in a sudden gust of wind as ‘Oh Young Style’ since five years ago in the KBS drama Worlds Within as ‘Joo Joon Young Style.’
Meanwhile, viewers who have watched Song Hye Kyo, have made a variety of comments, such as “As humanely real as you can get, Song Hye Kyo is so pretty!,” “As expected, she is the face of fashion,” “As expected, Song Hye Kyo’s beauty is awesome,” etc.
Source: Frontier Times
Translated by: Shanda @Songhyegyo.net

Edited by In the spirit of love, 24 February 2013 - 02:01 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1464 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:48 AM

Behind the scenes of That Winter for High Cut

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by In the spirit of love, 09 March 2013 - 02:58 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#1465 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:39 AM

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ Gets Beautifully Captured on High Cut

2013-03-08 01:00 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
http://enewsworld.mn...om/enews/cont.. Posted Image

The hottest drama at the moment, SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows invited fashion magazine, High Cutalong on the ride up a vast and snowy mountain for a very important shoot.
Chasing after Zo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo, High Cut managed to capture the beauty of the drama, the cast, as well as the landscape that proved the most difficult to grasp.

The scene took place at the Yong Pyong Ski Resort in Pyeongchang and required the cast and crew to visit the location three times, due to difficult weather conditions the first two times around. But third time’s the charm, because the weather was on the team’s side and provided a beautiful scene for everyone to enjoy.
Despite continuously dropping temperatures and razor sharp winds, the cast and crew managed to pull through each line and action, eventually getting the OK from the director.

Zo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo especially had it rough as the required to two actors to engage in an intense snow fight and roll around in the snow. The scene proved as difficult to film as it sounded, making the actors react the scene multiple times with makeup retouches made often.

Another problem erupted when the sun began to set and the crew scurried to move from the shadows and use the little bit of sunlight left in the day. When the filming finally concluded for the day, Song Hye Gyo commented that it felt like she just filmed for some war movie.

The filming moved locations to a hospital scene, where Kim Bum and A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji joined the cast.

During break time, Zo In Sung noticed that a female ajumma patient was watching a rerun That Winter, The Wind Blowsin the rest area next to where the drama was being filmed. Hoping to give the drama fan a nice present, Zo In Sung introduced himself as the man, who popped out from the screen, surprising the fan and making the crew burst into

The entire pictorial and summary of High Cut’s two nights and three days with That Winter, The Wind Blows crew can be found in issue 97.
Meanwhile, That Winter, The Wind Blows has been taking the number one spot in ratings for Wednesday and Thursday nights for several weeks now.

Edited by In the spirit of love, 17 March 2013 - 12:55 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1466 Meow ♡

Meow ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

SHK is gorgeous and flawless in "That Winter, The Wind Blows!" Love her chemistry with co-star Jo In Sung!
  • Antoine likes this

#1467 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

• Antoine likes this

#1468 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

with English subs from Arirang TV
  • Antoine likes this

#1469 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

Song Hye Kyo & Zo In Sung Attend 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' Press Conference
Posted Image

Actors, Song Hye Kyo (송혜교) and Zo In Sung (조인성) attended the press conference of SBS drama, 'That Winter, The Wind Blows (그 겨울, 바람이 분다)' held on January 31, 2013 at Blue Square in Seoul, South Korea.

Song Hye Kyo (송혜교) wore a sequin long sleeved blouse and matching white pleated shorts, both fromLouis Vuitton. Beige pumps and a pair of tassel earrings to complete her look.

Zo In Sung (조인성) looked suave in a blue polka-dot suit from Gucci Spring/Summer 2013 menswear collection. A big wide smile to pull off the fantastic look.

Source: http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2013/03/song-hye-kyo-zo-in-sung-attend-that.html

Edited by In the spirit of love, 17 March 2013 - 12:50 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1470 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

Becoming a great actress overnight? 5 years of patience and self control

source: http://news.nate.com.../20130322n11689 and http://forums.soompi...송혜교/p2250 by khxy

Posted Image

" Her improvement is really impressive"

In 2011 ,at the 12th women's film festival Director Noh announced the lead actress for her upcoming drama.She used the word " growth" to describe her.She improves and becomes more mature through every project she undertakes.No award or trophy is able to describe this actress perfectly.

Writer Noh was talking about Song Hye Kyo

She is right.This time Song Hye Kyo continues to grow through That Winter.Every episodes bring in more and more positive reviews,how can she become a great actress?people may ask.This doesn't happen overnight,it's her sincerity to hone her acting skills and her cautiousness in considering her works over a period of time probably contributes to her current achievement.The current Song Hye Kyo probably doesn't suit the title "romantic queen" or "beautiful actress" anymore,the title that suits her best now is the actress.

Song Hye Kyo gives an extraordinary performance especially in crying scenes.Her ability to control her emotions draw praises from many.

Posted Image

Song Hye Kyo cares more about the drama/movie itself rather than box office and ratings.She pays more attention to her character rather than trying to make herself known/stands out.As one of the most highly paid actress,she doesn't care much about her paycheck.

She doesn't mind getting a small roles, The grandmaster is one of the best example.Eventhough she is a top hallyu star,but she puts 100% effort and focus in her supporting role in the movie.In working with Director Wong, she gains valuable experience that will propel her forward and have the opportunity to start from the bottom as an actress.

The movie "Today" sharpened her emotional acting skills.She remains calm and collected even after she found out about her fiancee's death.Her anguish was shown through the highest level of acting.From here onwards, " Rediscovery of Song Hye Kyo" was heard.

Her bold challenges created the current Song Hye Kyo.She starred in "Fetish" and " Camellia",which gave her challenging roles.She exceeded all expectations and grows into multi faceted actress.

In 2013,she is one of the actress that people pay close attention to. Her review is that she is not only a beautiful actress but also one with great acting skills.Her screen presence is stronger and she is one of the best among her peers.

A source said " Through the passage of time,one can be a more mature actress.Through small independent films and overseas' films she became an amazing actress" "Song Hye Kyo's vision of acting and her choice of works are outstanding"

What's more impressive is that she continues to move forward .After "That Winter" she will be involve in John Woo's movie.We can look forward to this being one of Hye Kyo's masterpiece.

When asked about future goals,Song Hye Kyo answered in her past interview " i have no particular ambition or greed,i just want to produce a good work.I hope people can see me as such,that's my goal.I want to be a value added actress and somebody that is worthy"

source:baidu&nate

Posted Image

• Antoine likes this

#1471 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

• Antoine likes this

#1472 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:52 AM

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo, "An Absolute Gem"

source: http://www.kdramasta...bsolute-gem.htm

Posted Image
(Photo : SBS) "That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo, "An Absolute Gem"

Song Hye Kyo reached stardom back in 2003 from her role in the SBS drama "All In." She was only 22 years old. Compared to any other actor, she gained attention quite rapidly and tremendously. Ever since then, Song Hye Kyo has been on the constant rise in her career.
When Song Hye Kyo was asked about why she does not choose to work on a Korean project right away, Park Hyun Jung, the director at her agency had stated, "She cannot keep creating a cute and innocent image by filming similar romantic comedies" and revealed that Song Hye Kyo was waiting for a project that would give her a chance to reveal her mature side.

After filming "Full House" Song Hye Kyo waited 4 years to decide on her next appearance. The project was called "The World That They Live in" written by the writer Noh Hui Kyung. It was their first time working together for a drama. Throughout the story however, the viewing rate did not rise over a one digit percentage.
Regardless of the success of the drama, it is still referred to as a masterpiece that features a story about young adults torn by their desires for happiness and material contentment. Through her role as Joo Joon Young, Song Hye Kyo was able to show her fans her hidden maturity.
Song Hye Kyo took a long time after that to choose her next project. In 2010, she appeared in the movie "Camellia's" "Love For Sale" episode. It has been reported that Song Hye Kyo had chosen to work on this to work with the director Jang Joon Hwan, not because of the quality of the project. Even though the movie was not very successful, it was a very meaningful project for her.
At the time, Song Hye Kyo was also filming for a movie in China directed by Wang Jiawei. Song Hye Kyo played a minor role in his movie "The Grandmasters" as Bruce Lee's first love in the story. It was a very minor role with a short screen time. Regardless, Song Hye Kyo gladly accepted the offer.
Director Wang Jiawei is famous for taking a long time filming his movies. However, Song Hye Kyo patiently worked around her schedule for 3 years to participate in the filming for "The Grandmasters." When the movie was released last year in China, the Chinese media stated, "She appears for a short time but her role is very significant."
Song Hye Kyo is clearly an actress who possesses an overwhelming beauty. However, she had not been receiving much praise about her acting. It was very usual for viewers to get too distracted by her face to focus on her roles. However, after her role in "The World That They Live In", her passionate acting began to shine through her beauty.
Song Hye Kyo currently portrays the role of a blind heiress, Oh Young, in the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows". Oh Young lives a life that resembles a life of a person in coma where everybody does everything for her.
In her role, Song Hye Kyo has been praised for her flawless performance of her portrayal of the emotions of a disabled person. From her eyes to her fingers, Song Hye Kyo delivers her character's emotions to the viewers.
Even the writer Noh Hui Kyung praised Song Hye Kyo for her ability to give her character depth and her ability to bring her character to life.
Through her role in the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows", Song Hye Kyo continues to make progress in improving her already perfect acting.
Song Hye Kyo has been traveling through a long path. As an actress in this industry, she has been mixed in with countless rumors and misunderstandings that were harsh enough to scar her. However, Song Hye Kyo continued to move steady throughout her journey and landed in the spotlight.

Edited by In the spirit of love, 31 March 2013 - 07:52 AM.

• Antoine likes this

#1473 Antoine

Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2869 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

For what it's worth . . . . Song Hye Kyo's old flame Byung-hun Lee's new movie GI JOE: RETALIATION was released this past week. The premiere was attended by many notables, which included an interesting trio of co-star Bruce Willis, Korean baseball legend Chan Ho Park, and Korean golfing sensation Na Yeon Choi. Where was Song Hye Kyo ?

#1474 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:06 PM

High Cut Interview

Winter, Song
She, who is returning as a winter woman. Breathtakingly beautiful, Song Hye Kyo.
Reporter: Lee Hee Seung
Photographer: Kim Young Joon
Stylist: Kim Hyun Kyeung
Hair: Lee Hye Young (Abaeda)
Makeup: Jun Mi Yeon (Mein)
Tattoo Artist: Nobo
Set: Lee Hyun Min (Sugar Home)
Assistant: Han Ji Hye

After the photo shoot, she sits at the interview table with a pure makeup-less face. Returning as ‘Song Hye Kyo, the everyday person,’ she answers the questions with ease. In our first meeting, we only spoke for a little over 30 minutes, but when it comes to “Song Hye Kyo,” no matter who meets her, it is likey they will reach the same conclusion: She is a “fabulous woman” with a firm belief of her own.Reporter Lee Da Jung
- I hear it has been one year and three months since your last pictorial withHigh Cut. This pictorial also seems to have come out well.
In the recent pictorial, I was absorbed in the elegant concept, but I was also able to wear clothes that I have not worn in a long time, the colorful [flashy] clothes that 2ne1 wears and had on dark makeup, and clipped in pink hair extensions. Shooting was fun. It seems this pictorial revealed a different vibe from my everyday look.
- How did you spend the end of the year and beginning of the year?
I continuously filmed the drama. I was swamped, so I was not able to do anything else. After the script reading began last October, I was booked.
- It has been really cold lately, but to match the drama’s title, That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS), don’t you have to film by bringing some tenderness to the winter feel?
It is so cold. I am naturally able to take the cold, but as I get older, the time I can endure it gradually becomes shorter. My stamina is also not like how it used to be. In pastimes, I would not lose my strength while filming, but several days ago, I found myself sitting in the chair next to the monitor and kept sleeping. (Laughs)
- It has been five years since the drama, Worlds Within (2008), how is it returning to the ‘drama edition?’ I heard you guys have already finished filming up to episode eight.
Truthfully, we have not filmed up to episode eight. [The drama rep] told a lie. (Laughs) Truthfully, before I started Noh Hee Kyeung Teacher’s drama, I did not sleep a lot and worked on the current schedule I had. The script is not all out, so filming is not progressing quickly. However, Noh Hee Kyeung Teacher has a style that does not make the script [process] difficult. Before we started filming That Winter, the script up to episode four was out, and the script I am holding in my hands now is only up to episode eight, but Teacher [Noh] is now completing episodes 12~13; compared to other dramas, it does not become more difficult. Perhaps, three weeks before the final broadcast, that is when it will become really difficult.
- It must be fate that led you and writer Noh Hee Kyeung, with whom you worked with on Worlds Within, to this project. I am curious of the casting process.
Talks of this drama came out in the beginning of 2012. At that time, I was already committed to another project, so of course it was an inconvenience then. But production of That Winter was late and the project I was working on was not completely done being edited. Maybe it was fate at that point because I was contacted again with “Will you do it?” As I read the synopsis again, it was really good. The female character is also good, but the male character couldn’t have been better. So, even when they were making eliminations [for] the male casting, I only looked at three pieces,’writer Noh Hee Kyeung, director Kim Kyu Tae, and the script’ and said I was going to do it, but the casting of Jo In Sung made four beats fall into place, and I thought,’it was a winner.’

- You and Jo In Sung are first meeting in a “interesting” project.
We are the same age, and our route to debut is similar. He is a friend who together from young until now walked the same acting road. We planned to meet before as peers, but it never happened. Rather than meeting in our youth, it is even better meeting now in a great project as matured individuals. Jo In Sung is naturally a fun person. He plays practical jokes on set, and the staff and crew really enjoy it.
- There is no way I can’t ask about your pairing [with Jo In Sung]. As an actor, what are his strengths?
The most regrettable thing about portraying a blind person is not being able to see the opposite party (co-star) act. Just looking at the monitor watching the opposite party acting is frustrating. After filming, when I watched the rough cuts of episodes one and two, I noticed that even though In Sung sshi’s character is bad, when he is pitiable, he suddenly gives off an impression of an innocent young man. He matches well with the diverse characteristics that humans posses. In previous projects, only one color was shown, but in this project, Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) shows all emotions so it is appealing. As I was watching episodes one and two, I half jokingly said, “This is Oh Soo’s drama!” I am just tagging along well. (Laughs)
- The character of Oh Young also has plenty of charm. What has been the greatest challenge in acting as a blind person?
Before I started filming the drama, I met with several blind people and they speak sincerely just like regular people who can see. By incorporating this in the drama, it gives a bit of attention to the dramatic element. It is shameful, but I did not have that much interest and I had preconceptions and prejudice of my own. The blind people I met at the community center told me, “It is ridiculous to think we stumble on the threshold of our house” and “Please do not use your hands to fumble around for items in various places.” I hold on tightly to their words and use it in my acting.
- You obviously read the news report that came along with the photo of you wearing high heels while filming, “Can blind people wear high heels?”
When Teacher Noh Hee Kyeung and I first consulted over styling, even I asked, “Since I am a visually impaired person, shouldn’t I not wear heels?” She replied, “It would be better if you did not do that.” Since the character is a heiress, she goes to a lot of fancy places, and always has a person who helps her get dressed and guides her when she walks. So when there is a guide, [my character] wears heels and it is not a big deal. We agreed to her wearing low heels when she is going to an unfamiliar place alone. So when controversy was raised from that one photo, I said, “Someday they will know.” There were even comments that said “Because Song Hye Kyo is short and wants to appear pretty, she wears high heels,” but there is also truth to that. Don’t the visually impaired wear high heels because they want to look pretty? Anyway, I did all of my homework for the role of Oh Young, and I think I am breaking the stereotypes of the visually impaired.
- As this is your first drama comeback in five years, you have every right to be worried about it being a success.
Back then I dwelled on the viewership ratings, but of course, Worlds Within did not have high ratings. But, even so, it still receives a lot of love. These days with a click of a button, you can watch it all over again, so I do not see a large significance in ratings. When you create a good project, someday you will see it. In particular, since it is Teacher Noh Hee Kyeung’s project, rather than have greed for ratings, I am concentrating on how to disentangle the acting. Occasionally, news reports come out saying, ‘Worlds Within did not have good ratings, so if this time is not successful, Song Hye Kyo is in trouble.’ Because I feel all of the love that I receive firsthand, it does not leave a large impression. If this project happens to go that way for me [low ratings], it does not matter.

There have been [internet] searches in connection to ‘Song Hye Kyo Bangs,’ ‘Song Hye Kyo Cropped Hair,’ ‘Song Hye Kyo Makeup,’ etc. How do you feel about the interest coming from women?
Even now there are still a lot of people who like the cropped bob hair I had in Worlds Within. In particular, when I have a photo shoot and I hear people talking and making comments like, “She had that or this kind of hair,” it really make me feel good. But come to think of it, it makes it even more stressful when I do my next photo shoot (Laughs).
What style do you think you will show in That Winter?
In dramas, heiresses are covered in flashy lace clothes, but actually, “Cheongdam dong people” do not wear such tidy clothes as knit with diamond or pearl earrings with jeans. We are grasping that kind of direction. We are mixing the elements one by one with the natural style. [For instance], we have mainly prepared a scarf instead of a necklace. Personally, in dramas, seeing rich people’s daughters showing a style that is “too much” does not look that nice.
You, along with other similar actresses, like Son YeJin, Han Ga In, and Kim MinHee, who are of the same age, born in 1982, have maintained your top star standings for a long time. In comparing the power of actresses in their twenties to the ‘unnies,’ how do you feel?
In my opinion, there are a lot of good [male] actors among those in their twenties. For the actresses, compared to my elders and those of the same age as me, there are not as many good actresses in their twenties as I had thought, which is a regret. When I think of it the other way around, I think to myself, “I still have a long way to go!” (Laughs) Personally, out of all the junior actresses, I like Moon Chae Won sshi. She has a natural and delicate color about her.
Then, which [male] actor do you have your eye on?
Choosing just one male… I am not sure. Junior male [actors] are all just precious. Ah, I started watching Innocent Man (KBS2) because of Moon Chae Won sshi, but I really liked the character of Gang Maru (Song Joong Ki). His face is nice and clear and he looks pretty, but when he encounters a difficult situation, he becomes completely absorbed in it. It had been a while since I watched a melodrama and my heart was beating so hard.

For quite some time, it felt like there was distance between you and the public. As you make your return to a drama, are there any plans to do something to get closer to the public? There have even been rumors that you are appearing onRunning Man. Do you have any plans to appear on a variety show or talk show?
Even if I am starring in a drama, like Worlds Within, I did not know I was bringing myself further from the public. (Burst out laughing) The talks of me appearing onRunning Man is just that, a rumor. There was a scene I was filming at a ski resort, and since I was wearing sportswear, maybe that is why they thought I was appearing on it. The truth is I would like to appear on a variety show, but people in my surroundings tell me, “There would be big trouble if you go on a variety show” and they stop me from doing it. It is because I have a personality style that is not careful with my words. If I were to go on variety show, there could be good feelings, but the people around me say you do not need to get that kind of good feelings. (Laughs) Truthfully, if this drama’s genre were romantic comedy, it is likely I would have went on a variety show, but given the nature of this drama, I have to postpone and take a rain check.
You have lived the past 15 years of your life as an actress, what parts of you have matured the most and/or changed?
Since I believe I have always stayed true to myself, I really do not know of any major changes. By staying on the center of the road without largely deviating from it, that is how I have lived. Even so, because I have always believed that I was not born to be an actress, I make constant efforts to do my best. As an actress, rather than have tremendous greed and dreams, I would like to happily and joyfully continue working by doing projects that come from fate.
I wonder what the plan is for Song Hye Kyo’s life as a woman?
I want to enjoy the single life of now. Since I am alone, I can take spontaneous trips and do as I please, which makes me so happy. Truthfully, I often travel alone. It was like that before. Even in Korea, I leave and go about alone. In New York, I sit in the restaurant and watch people and listen to music, and I exercise in Central Park. In LA, on weekdays, I hang out alone, and on weekends, I meet up with friends. I truly enjoy this kind of lifestyle. When this drama is finished, I want to pick up and suddenly leave to somewhere. I really like New York, so I am thinking of going directly there. Paris would also be nice.
Source: High Cut, Volume 95
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Edited by In the spirit of love, 04 April 2013 - 02:06 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1475 In the spirit of love

In the spirit of love

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1877 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

Exit Interviews photos of Song Hye Kyo from the drma That Winter the Wind Blows

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Antoine likes this

#1476 vananhphan

vananhphan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

Hi, everybody. Does anyone help me to join a member at http://www.hyebaragi.com/ of Song Hye Kyo webpage. Thanks very much.
P.S.: I do not know Korea.
  • Antoine likes this

#1477 yukie026

yukie026

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

Song Hye Kyo Through the Years

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Song Hye Kyo 13 Years Ago, Music Bank MC Days

A video of Song Hye Kyo from 13 years ago is a hot topic.

On a recent online community forum, a video along with the title ‘Song Hye Kyo’s days as a Music Bank MC’ was uploaded.

The unveiled video showcased actress Song Hye Kyo and comedian Lee Hwi Jae as MCs for the KBS music program Music Bank from 13 years ago.

Admiration is expected to pour automatically for her prim hair in pigtails and immaculate skin. Furthermore, she is attracting attention by showing off a fresh bubbly charm and girlish appearance through the tube top dress she is wearing.

Netizens responded by making such comments as “Song Hye Kyo is truly so cute,” “Her beauty remains the same as before,” “Out of all the actresses in our country, Song Hye Kyo is the most beautiful,” “She also makes good progress,” and “Wow. I am thinking back to that time. Indeed, a lot of time has passed.”

In the meantime, The Grandmasters, starring Song Hye Kyo, is expected to be released this upcoming August 22nd.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Credit: [url="http://www.songhyegyo.net/"]http://www.songhyegyo.net/[/url]

Hi, everybody. Does anyone help me to join a member at [url="http://www.hyebaragi.com/"]http://www.hyebaragi.com/[/url] of Song Hye Kyo webpage. Thanks very much.
P.S.: I do not know Korea.

Just click the join button at the upper-left corner of the page. The form will have an English translation. :)
  • Antoine likes this

#1478 yukie026

yukie026

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:38 PM

Posted Image

Jo In Sung: “Song Hye Gyo Is More Than a Pretty Face”

Posted Image
Actor Jo In Sung had some kind words to say about his co-star, Song Hye Gyo.
Recently, Jo In Sung had an interview with China’s Cinema Dot Com for the drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” according to [url="http://news.nate.com/view/20130710n44521"]Newsen[/url].
He praised her saying, “She has so many talents. Her charm doesn’t lie in just the pretty genes she inherited from her parents. You can’t measure her up with just her face. She is really concentrated and focused on her work, and she is a true professional. She really brightens up any set. She’s like a flower.”
In regards to his acting hiatus, Jo In Sung said, “I was preparing for the movie ‘The Art of Fist Duel.’ The making of the movie was delayed, so all I could do was wait. As a result, I had a blank period.”
He added, “I wanted to meet with the public, but there were some changes. After the movie was finished, I received contact from director Noh Hee Kyung for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows,’ and I decided on that project. “
  • Antoine likes this

#1479 yukie026

yukie026

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Song Hye Kyo Wins Lawsuit Against 24 People Charged With Slandering Her Online: Guilty Parties Forced To Pay Fine

Posted Image

South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo won a lawsuit in Seoul Central District Court on Friday, charging over 40 people with deliberately spreading lies against her and an unnamed politician through online comments.

Of the 41 people named in the lawsuit, the court has charged 24 of them with slandering Song, according to the publication CJ E&M enewsWorld.

21 of the accused online marauders of will be forced to pay a fine equivalent to roughly $450 to $850.

"[The judge has] summarily indicted 21 [people], who will now have to pay a fine of 500,000-1,000,000 won for spreading false rumors that Song Hye Kyo has a politician as her sponsor and defaming her," said a representative from the Seoul Central District Prosecutors Office.

A representative from Song Hye Kyo's management company United Artist Agency said the verdict comes as no surprise to them.
"We learned we had won the case after reading the news," the rep said.

"We find it natural that we won, since it was a case that brings a warning to those who leave malicious comments and aimed to punish those who leave such comments."

The lawsuit charged that between September of 2008 and December of 2011 the online lawbreakers, posted rumors like "Song Hye Kyo and [the unnamed politician] were in a sponsor relationship, and she gained financial support from the relationship," according to Yahoo News.

In October of 2012, Song told the publication Kpopfever that she was particularly hurt by a comment that read: "she already has a lot of money even without the sponsor," as if her alleged involvement with the clandestine political figure was a confirmed fact.

According to Song she mainly felt guilty that her fame had potentially hurt someone else's professional career of public service.
"I felt bad for the other person, for being swept up in the issue, especially because I've never even met him before," she said.

Chinese director Wong Kar Wai, who recently cast Song in his film 'The Grandmaster," recently called her the most beautiful actress in all of Asia.

Last month, the Hong Kong director told the Korea Star Daily that Song's beauty is so ideal, his only regret is not putting her in more of the movie.

"Song Hye Kyo has perfect facial features, and has the most beautiful [look] among all Asian actresses," Wong said.

Credit: [url="http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/33558/20130705/song-hye-kyo-lawsuit.htm"]http://www.kpopstarz...kyo-lawsuit.htm[/url]

Edited by yukie026, 09 August 2013 - 11:15 PM.

• Antoine likes this

#1480 yukie026

yukie026

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

Song Hye Kyo's short film:

Camellia (카멜리아) "Love For Sale"
[url]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqeas1_love-for-sale_shortfilms[/url]

with Japanese subtitle