AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Guide on how to make friends

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 ChoiboiH

ChoiboiH

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:55 AM

Alright, pretty common questions, and I hear them a lot. Everyone wants to have ‘cool' friends to hang out with. Friends, that are healthy mix of females and males, Friends that do not cockblock you in sets, friends that understand you, and most importantly friends that WANT to hang out with YOU and not other way around! So where do you get them? You can't go to grocery store and buy them in bulk! You have to create them.

I know. Tough, isn't it?

Let me tell you why and how I learned to make friends with ease.

I never went to kindergarten and did not learn essential social skills. In grade school (Elementary school) and middle school, I didn't have many friends. I was bullied, embarrassed and humiliated every day. I went to city schools, in Korea, where it's not unusual for teachers and counselors to embarrass their students and call them out on their ‘stupidity'. It was pretty rough.

When I moved to United States, I was 14, and started high school as a freshman. At that time, I could barely able to put a sentence together, in English; I was “that weird foreign guy”. I couldn't understand anything about American culture, and my high school was filled with prejudice rednecks. They hated foreigners. They hated me. I, would come home, cried. I wanted to go home; at least I could speak in my native language there. It was worst experience ever. I guess, I don't need to say, that I was virgin too.

This is what I learned:

Perception! People live in world of perceptions. NOTHING IS REAL. Your value is NOT REAL. It's ONLY A PERCEPTION. It's like a matrix.

And matrix is fun to play. So let's learn how to play social matrix, and play it well.

First of all: everything starts from within. What are you doing, right now?

I am going to talk about three out of four stages of your (consensual) life:

High school –
Don't stress this much. (I'll say a little bit, because, once you graduate, who cares, who your friends are!? You'll make new friends in college)

College This is where you MUST SHINE! Your entire career will depend on this aspect of your social time line. If you ARE NOT in college, you're missing 80% of your life experience. This will shape how your life pans out. In college you get second chance to start everything from scratch and do something with your life. Do eeeet!

Let's start with high school:

PLAY SPORTS!
Any kind of sports you can. You're a MAN and man should play sports. This is adrenaline. If you can't make it on football team, do wrestling, play basketball, baseball, tennis, at least, play soccer. Everyone can play soccer in US. I wrestled in high school and I LOVED IT. If it wasn't for wrestling I wouldn't be able to meet any friends at all.

JOIN CLUBS. As many as you can! Every high school has clubs. It doesn't matter if you are in ‘nerdy' club. It's not a f*cking big deal. The point here is to learn how to socialize. You must interact with and around people to understand people. If you're on this forum, you ought to be 18, so you have almost a year left before college. Use high school to catch up on your social skills. Talk to everyone. This is your ‘test field'.

WATCH SPORTS
and know major players and big teams. In US it's Baseball, Football and Basketball, in Europe/Canuck-land add Soccer and Hockey. Either way, know what's going on. Guys talk about sports all the time; this was big for me, I didn't understand most of American sport, but I wish I did. I would blank out, when conversations turned to baseball or football.

LEARN YOUR CLIQUES. Know who's whose friend. See who's got beef with who, and why. Try to absorb as much information as you can, but NEVER EVER open your mouth. You can LEARN a lot about people's insecurities and weaknesses by LISTENING to rumors. When you start realizing that NOBODY is perfect and everyone is afraid of something, talking to these people becomes A LOT less intimidating.

SOCIALIZE Where do you sit at your lunch table?? In the corner? With dorks? f*ck them. Find the LEAST intimidating cool guy; every high school has one. It's naturally social dude who really, genuinely, loves everyone. He might not be the coolest crème of the crop, but gotta start somewhere. Sit next to him. Shoot sh*t with this guy; talk about girls, cars, and sports.

DON'T EVER LET THEM SEE YOU SWEAT! Don't worry about your social status. If you show desperation, you lose respect of people around you. If you show anxiousness, you lose confidence. Don't let them see your weaknesses.

Enough about high school!

Let's focus on College:

YOUR FIRST DAY: Go to as many freshman-oriented events AS POSSIBLE. Go there even if you're a sophomore. Almost everyone will be scared and confused by the new environment. Use that to your advantage. They don't know you. You don't know them. This is your ONLY chance to start everything from scratch. In high school you might have had ‘bad' reputation, but in college, you're given another chance. Don't f*ck it up.

Campus will provide ‘first year experience' program for its newcomers. Use it. If there is no such thing, find out what is available.

LIVE IN A f*ckING DORM! Don't be a vagina and live with your parents. Yeah, yeah, yeah! Saving money, blah! blah! blah! Explain to your parents, importance of social life! Explain them that you want to make it on your own and you would want to make friends. I know, sometimes, it might be hard, but you HAVE to live in dorms at LEAST for a year. You will mature faster, learn interpersonal communication, learn how to get along with people (your dorm-mates) and acquire a bag full of wonderful ‘that-time-we-were-drunk' stories.

ONLY first week after move in, it's OK to meet people in your hall. First week, everyone tends to keep their doors wide open for random ‘strangers to drop in and say “Hi!”. It's cool. It's ok and normal. Try to meet and greet girls and guys. Don't act weird. When I first moved in, I tried to meet everyone “Hi! I am XYZ, you live in this hall (dorm)??” Most people will smile and say “yeah/no”. Shoot some small talk; ‘where you from, what you studying etc etc.'. It's ok, not the best way to meet people but at least you have ballz to do it!

VOLUNTEER!
There are numerous of volunteer organization you should join. A LOT OF HOT CHICKS love to volunteer! There is a logical explanation to that, but who cares, right?

So I covered DO's and DON'T's of college life, let's talk about actual people and how to make friends.

There are several basic guidelines in order to influence people.

1.Don't trust people too much. More they know about you, more vulnerable and weak you seem to them. Withhold very deep and personal information you don't want people to know. Your fears and insecurities; your community membership or the fact you're learning ‘the game'. Don't trust people to “accept you for who you are”

2.Be adaptable. But it doesn't mean bend backwards. Just learn how to ‘not care' for something you cannot control. If it's interfering with your goals, cut it out. Bad friends are not your friends. If your friend, Johnny, kills your game, or pushes you in the wrong direction (read: drugs, alcohol), cut him out.

3.Play on people's emotions. This is where great story-telling skills will help you acquire larger social circle. You need to learn how to stir up emotions in people. A little agitation followed by flood of positive emotions will go long ways. Be a little bit stubborn at times, this creates emotional rollercoaster and works well, especially with female friends. Create a little bit of tension; you want to be ‘talked about'; any publicity is good publicity, well, it's not true all the time, but you should be shooting for neutral towards positive publicity. People need to have ‘feelings' about you.

4.NOT ALL GIRLS ARE f*ckABLE even hot ones. Make a point to make some HOT girl friends that you do not want to f*ck. Having hot girls that want to hang out with you will raise your value ten-fold. In order to make friends with girls, turn down the game and focus on comfort building. It doesn't matter if she is sexually attracted to you or not, who cares, you're not trying to f*ck her, are you??? You should still tease her a bit, but give her more chance to talk and express herself.

5.Take active leadership among your friends. Always know where to go, what to do, and where to get dinner. Never have “umm whatever you guys wanna do, I don't care!” attitude. If leadership role is vacant someone will take it before you'd get a chance to blink an eye. Almost all these guidelines are based on act of leadership. Take responsibility as well.

6.Befriend the leader of the group. Not just in sets, but anywhere. Every group has a leader; you should come at him with an equal attitude: He is a leader of his group and you're leader of your group.

7.Learn how to mix and match friends. Merge your social circles. If you create a mesh of linked friendships you will realize two things: a) it's a small f*cking world, B) you will be deeply rooted in your social circle.
But be careful, because you can run into problems when there are kinks within your circle. It's bad idea to introduce your preppy friends to your goth friends. Even though you must be dynamic and you should be able to hang out with ANY kind of crowd, not all people are “dexterous” as you. Some of your best friends could be total haters. You can't avoid inner conflict, but never put yourself in the middle of it.

8.Act appropriate but think on your own. Do not try to go against the grain and form your own counter-culture. Nobody likes outcasts. There are ways to stand out in your social circle with positive aspects instead of negative ones. If your lifestyle is radically different from the one of majority, you'll find it hard to relate to people. Such is the truth, people judge books by their covers. Tough sh*t.

9.Make your achievements seem effortless. (Straight from Robert Green's book). This is gold. Nobody needs to know that you stayed up studying for physics exam all night. Everything is easy to you. People will flock around you just to learn how to be like you. Psychologically, everyone wants ‘easy money', ‘easy girls', ‘easy fame', easy you-name-it'. If you can achieve that ‘easy you-name-it' or if it seems like you can, soon you'll have a fan-club. You should NEVER b*tch and complain about your problems. Your life is living dream. Your success comes effortlessly! You live in paradise!

10.Sell people dreams. This is very big. Especially, with girls. I can really write a book talking about this! Bottom line: people want to live in a fantasy land. Have you ever met a person, whose first impression completely swiped you off your feet? It could have been that “guy with cool sh*t” or “guy with many hot girls around him” or whatever it was you really-really admired about him? BE THAT GUY! You want to imprint yourself in people's minds, that one day, you might impact their lives in a VERY positive way. Create high hopes for the future. It's amazing how much you can ‘sell' by selling the dream first. People seek epiphanies and life-changing situation. Because, one day, someone can come into their lives and make them happy and change their lives for good!... yeah, I know.

11. Always be the dealer. Think poker: what position is the best to play? The “button”, of course, because you're the last one to bet. You know what people are betting! You can almost guess what kind of cards they have.
Give people choices that are in your favor. “Josh, we can do A or we can do B” (where both A and B are favorable to you); even though Josh might want to do C, but it wasn't part of the choice. When given a choice, people tend to feel false sense of freedom. Most indecisive people will fall into that trap, and while this shows leadership, you're establishing yourself as a confident person as well. Also, make people wait on you and take your time with delivering your decision. For example, when someone asks me to do something, I usually reply “John, I'll get back to you tomorrow. I have to check few things”. Meanwhile, John lives rest of the day, night and entire day tomorrow wondering what my answer would be. The more they think about you, the more they like you. Works well, especially, with women.

12.Disappear for a while and re-charge yourself. Shut your cell phone off, sign off your messenger and vanish for few days. Give your friends gift of missing you. It helps, if you left a memorable impression right before leaving. Best is to let them hang, waiting, on your decision or contact. Keep things in suspense; keep them guessing what you're going to do next. Often, don't answer phone, and wait till they leave voice mail. Call back, few hours later, if not-urgent matter. You're busy guy.

13.“INFECTION:
Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky” sh*t rubs off on you. Your whining ‘emo' suicidal friends will destroy your life. Don't hang out with people that are chronically depressed. Don't hang out with people that get in trouble all the time. Your friends influence your decisions. That's law of social dynamics. Don't let rotten people influence you. You don't have to be mean to these people, just tell them the truth “Listen, you're so depressed and so whiney, I can't deal with this; Cheer up, if you can't, try to find out how, meanwhile, I have a lot of work to do, sorry, buddy!” Be firm, confident and unapologetic. On the same note, never be that “depressed and whiney” person either. Again, you live in paradise, all your success is effortless, and why would you be depressed, anyways????

14.Make Other People Come to You: Another great law from “48 Laws of Power”. Get your friends to pick you up, drive you places, bring you stuff, invite you to parties, give you free sh*t, buy you lunch, etc. And all you have to do is ask. I got into habit of asking restaurant clerks to hook me up with free sh*t. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. You will be amazed how difficult it is for some people to say “NO!” … For example: to waitress: “Hey, could you hook me up with a (free) drink? ”. To a bouncer: “Hey, man, forgot to swing by ATM, could you hook me up with no cover?” To a friend: “Hey, come pick me up, we'll go get some Chinese” Make people do you favors or come to you. Another good way to do create that affect is by body language. In a restaurant sit in the center of the table, in photos stand in the middle, at a bar, turn your back to the bartender, facing outside, while your friends stand there talking TO you. Never forget the magical “hey, come for a second, please” phrase. Works 9 out of 10 times. Stand in confident stance, places where people have to say “Excuse me!” to get by; if you're in a bar, turn to a person, smile and in high energy cheerful voice say: “sup man, having good time tonight?!”
I send out mass text messages when I go out “Hey, few friends are meeting me at XYZ, you should come up too!”.

LONG POST. Excuse the profanity :tricky: :tricky:

Edited by ChoiboiH, 02 June 2008 - 01:17 AM.

#2 wingwong

wingwong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:09 AM

Not a bad guide, but did you write this on your own?

My thread will have a small article on this.

Also some of these points rely on social engineering, which I don't approve much of it.

Only abuse it, when you must, imo.

I like to think it's like scarface minus all the violence and stuff.
You're nothing and you gotta rise to the top, type thing.

Edited by wingwong, 01 June 2008 - 09:19 AM.

#3 Artificial Sweetener

Artificial Sweetener

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 02:31 PM

nice points. But I was saddened when I realised this was for guys.

I need friends damnit! Haha I joke I joke.

Although I have to disagree with the "don't ever complain about your life part" making your life seem perfect can make you come across as fake.

Anyways I have a good guy friend that all he ever does is rant and complain, complaining about anything and everything, although I guess he does it with humour and not emo style. Anyways he's like one of the most popular guys in the school and everyone loves him.

Peoples lives arn't perfect, I think it would be nice if people can actually relate to your problems like "ohh yeah I totally get you, sucks doesn't it?" it may even bring you closer to some people.

Nonetheless I agree with most of the points you made. Nicely written and interesting to read. I thought I was going to be bored reading all that but I wasn't.

Edited by Lets get drunk darling!, 01 June 2008 - 02:32 PM.

#4 AznPride575

AznPride575

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:41 PM

I wish you would've segmented this and released it in week increments. But overall a terrific guide. As the person said above me, I thought it was going to be boring too...until i started reading ^.^.

I hope others can benefit from this

#5 ChoiboiH

ChoiboiH

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:39 PM

Debating on whether to start another guide... and actually release it in increments like Aznpride suggested.

#6 Artificial Sweetener

Artificial Sweetener

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:55 PM

Yeah you should, it was pretty interesting to read.

I usually stop reading things like these in the middle because it's boring but hey you made it nice to read for some reason. Keep the profanity haha.

Oh and did i mention quote of the week "don't be a vagina" lmao.

Edited by Lets get drunk darling!, 01 June 2008 - 11:55 PM.

#7 Telemachus

Telemachus

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:30 AM

Great article! Some very good points and you have a unique writing style like the poster above mentioned.

#8 SandCy

SandCy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:31 PM

HAHA, very nice..keep up the good work. You're article was very interesting to read. You're like the second JSBach, that gives friendship advice :D

#9 ChoiboiH

ChoiboiH

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:18 AM

Thanks everyone. First Of all I'm typing this on my itouch so excuse any grammatical errors. Secondly there will be one more article.

But I won't be deciding what to write about. You guys will! What a wonderful opportunity no? :)

The rules are:
1. Must email me your suggestion
2. Include your af name
3. Must be about sex or relationships
4. Be specific about what you ask help on
5. Deadline is next week

I will select one email at random to do.

Later f*ckers

Email: soothoma@yahoo.com

Edited by ChoiboiH, 04 June 2008 - 02:18 AM.

#10 Big_Boss

Big_Boss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:54 AM

Wouldnt you be considered a freeloader for #14? That rumor goes around fast, happened to my friend once.

#11 LoveNnadia

LoveNnadia

Cheesecake!!

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:22 AM

Jeez, Sure this can get you friends but they are your friends because of your lies not because of the real you. Even if you do make friends, this guide basically turns you into something you're obviously not, your constantly putting up a front and a mirage so you can impress them. What is the point of having these friends when you can't even be comfortable with them and be yourself? I don't think making friends should be this complex or conniving, and it seems these friendships are short-term and shallow because of the barrier you put up from your real personality and feelings trying to make them envy you and like you for something you're not. I'm a guy, I have friends, yeah I play lacrosse and wrestling, but I was never this technical about making friends, it should come naturally.. you guys should click, if they don't like you for you, **** them. Just my opinion..

#12 angelxglo

angelxglo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:24 AM

sounds reasonable.
but when yu look deep into it, yur whole life is a lie.
in the end, yu'll become sick and tired of it all.

#13 yuna211

yuna211

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:45 AM

I think it just work in some cases...I think if u really want to make fr with someone..just let them know that..by telling them.. :)

#14 kelmen

kelmen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:08 PM

this ws a good read, thanks! i dont thin this is actually abt making FRIENDS but abt how to socialize and mingle with ppl even if u dont like them and leave a good impression and make them like you

#15 Koreanboi

Koreanboi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:17 AM

money good stuff

#16 LoveNnadia

LoveNnadia

Cheesecake!!

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:05 AM

Haters want to be, soulja boy I'm the man

I'm jockin on you And if we get the fightin then I'm cockin on you
lol nice response so how has this method been working out for you brah

#17 Artificial Sweetener

Artificial Sweetener

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:26 PM

Haters want to be, soulja boy I'm the man

i actually think Lovennadia has raised some very good points. Like with your method, you will have a lot of short-term friends, but none that would actually mean anything. Also it is difficult to live up to being the "pefect guy" it's very easy said then done. But one can try, if they don't mind changing themselves into something they're not comfortable with.

#18 chineseleon

chineseleon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:00 PM

Love this guide. But i got to ask you another question. If you dont attend college and just go straight to working. Would that lower your chances of making more friends?

Edited by chineseleon, 14 June 2008 - 11:00 PM.

#19 cheshire

cheshire

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:47 AM

i didn't live in dorms and i'm in my third year now. haven't made any real friends in college so that kinda sucks. my friends from highschool easily made many friends by living in residence. i think that'll be one of the biggest regrets of my life...not living in dorms.

#20 The Brave Man

The Brave Man

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:54 AM

It was very good reading but please for future don't use such " don't be that guy YOU KNOW" coz may be some people won't know... just suggestion.

It was really fun to read. Thnx

#21 QingQing

QingQing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

So true. Life is full of lies.

#22 p@rty

p@rty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

Posted Image

#23 Arnold Schwarzenasian

Arnold Schwarzenasian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

This made me feel sad but the article is true, for the wrong sort of friends that is.

To me this is a very cynical way of living your life.

It is better to love yourself in a world that hates you then to hate yourself in a world that loves you.

People who let something like this determine who they are as a person, well that's sad, be who you want to be, even if it means being someone others don't want.

#24 ChoiboiH

ChoiboiH

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

Haha this post is so old. I haven't checked this forum in 4 years or so. Anyways, anyone in the SD area looking to go out sarging? PM me if so.

#25 Coralie

Coralie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

wow this post is actually relatively new. *edit: nvm, this is really old topic lol*

good suggestions, i'm pretty sure my bf has picked up a few of these tips while he was in college. he scored a ton of friends. at one point he told me he had so many friends, they crowded out his fb and he had to delete a bunch.

but sadly, he has never really had a close best friend. someone whom he considers a bosom-buddy. i'm much more fortunate than him in the sense that i have very few friends but the ones i do have, are all genuine, real and happy to share our problems. we share our burdens together and we are down for each other when the need arises.

i don't feel lonely when i'm with my friends, but my bf feels lonely because while he has a ton of friends, there are very few he can talk to.

your steps are great for short term friendships and networking. but poor for developing actual friendships. or maybe that's how guys are in general. they're not there to make real long term brotherhood.

Edited by MonCheri, 22 January 2013 - 01:40 AM.

#26 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

I would not want to be your friend. You are one rotten soul. I truly wish people like you stay f*cking far away from me Posted Image

Let me tell you why and how I learned to make friends with ease.

No you did not learned to make friends, you learned to use people.

NOTHING IS REAL. And matrix is fun to play. So let learn how to play social matrix, and play it well.

People are very real. Everything what you do to them is real. You can and you supposed to play with friend but only to make your friendship better.

LEARN YOUR CLIQUES. Know whose friend. See whos got beef with who, and why. Try to absorb as much information as you can, but NEVER EVER open your mouth. You can LEARN a lot about peoples insecurities and weaknesses by LISTENING to rumors. When you start realizing that NOBODY is perfect and everyone is afraid of something, talking to these people becomes A LOT less intimidating.

A friend does not use peoples insecurities and weaknesses against them, that is what enemies does Posted Image

1.Dont trust people too much. More they know about you, more vulnerable and weak you seem to them. Withhold very deep and personal information you dont want people to know. Your fears and insecurities; your community membership or the fact youre learning the game. Dont trust people to accept you for who you are

Actually you supposed to give him your head in a beheading and your friend is your friend just because s/he will let you keep your head instead cutting it off. You supposed to trust your friends and count on them when those rare life crises are hitting us. Exactly a friend does not break your trust.

3.Play on peoples emotions. This is where great story-telling skills will help you acquire larger social circle. You need to learn how to stir up emotions in people. A little agitation followed by flood of positive emotions will go long ways. Be a little bit stubborn at times, this creates emotional rollercoaster and works well, especially with female friends. Create a little bit of tension; you want to be talked about; any publicity is good publicity, well, its not true all the time, but you should be shooting for neutral towards positive publicity. People need to have ˜feelings about you.

What kind of brainless monster are you? Posted Image You don't play with emotions, you are a enemy again.

4.NOT ALL GIRLS ARE f*ckABLE even hot ones. Make a point to make some HOT girl friends that you do not want to f*ck. Having hot girls that want to hang out with you will raise your value ten-fold. In order to make friends with girls, turn down the game and focus on comfort building. It doesnt matter if she is sexually attracted to you or not, who cares, youre not trying to f*ck her, are you??? You should still tease her a bit, but give her more chance to talk and express herself.

You are plain disgustin monster Posted Image You don't tease people with hate and to bring misery like that. That is sick!!!

11. Always be the dealer. Think poker: what position is the best to play? The button, of course, because you are the last one to bet. You know what people are betting! You can almost guess what kind of cards they have.
Give people choices that are in your favor. Josh, we can do A or we can do B (where both A and B are favorable to you); even though Josh might want to do C, but it wasnt part of the choice. When given a choice, people tend to feel false sense of freedom. Most indecisive people will fall into that trap, and while this shows leadership, youre establishing yourself as a confident person as well. Also, make people wait on you and take your time with delivering your decision. For example, when someone asks me to do something, I usually reply John, ll get back to you tomorrow. I have to check few things. Meanwhile, John lives rest of the day, night and entire day tomorrow wondering what my answer would be. The more they think about you, the more they like you. Works well, especially, with women.

Manipulating, so mean and loathsome

12.Disappear for a while and re-charge yourself. Shut your cell phone off, sign off your messenger and vanish for few days. Give your friends gift of missing you. It helps, if you left a memorable impression right before leaving. Best is to let them hang, waiting, on your decision or contact. Keep things in suspense; keep them guessing what youre going to do next. Often, dont answer phone, and wait till they leave voice mail. Call back, few hours later, if not-urgent matter. Youre busy guy.

What? Dishonesty and playing games again? Private time is allowed by saying till next week etc. when a friend knows when is time to get back in touch again.. But playing this shitty game just to make you feel importand and your "friends" suckers? Rude and jerky stuff! Gift of misery you mean meany one! Disgusting!

13.INFECTION: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky sh*t rubs off on you. Your whining emo suicidal friends will destroy your life. Dont hang out with people that are chronically depressed. Dont hang out with people that get in trouble all the time. Your friends influence your decisions. Thats law of social dynamics. Dont let rotten people influence you. You dont have to be mean to these people, just tell them the truth. Listen, youre so depressed and so whiney, I cant deal with this; Cheer up, if you cant, try to find out how, meanwhile, I have a lot of work to do, sorry, buddy! Be firm, confident and unapologetic. On the same note, never be that depressed and whiney person either. Again, you live in paradise, all your success is effortless, and why would you be depressed, anyways????

Actually I do want to hear how unlucky my friends has been. I want to give my time and ears to listen. I know sometimes just listening ear what is needed. People cannot do magic to change anyones life but since this world is full of jerks, listening ear is the biggest treasure which we can find. And kudos to my whining emo suicidal friend who saved my life. He is definitely a better person than you.

But yes, if you are going to abandon someone, at least say it.

14.Make Other People Come to You: Another great law from 48 Laws of Power. Get your friends to pick you up, drive you places, bring you stuff, invite you to parties, give you free sh*t, buy you lunch, etc. And all you have to do is ask. I got into habit of asking restaurant clerks to hook me up with free sh*t. Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont. You will be amazed how difficult it is for some people to say NO! For example: to waitress: Hey, could you hook me up with a (free) drink? To a bouncer: Hey, man, forgot to swing by ATM, could you hook me up with no cover? To a friend: Hey, come pick me up, well go get some Chinese. Make people do you favors or come to you. Another good way to do create that affect is by body language. In a restaurant sit in the center of the table, in photos stand in the middle, at a bar, turn your back to the bartender, facing outside, while your friends stand there talking TO you. Never forget the magical hey, come for a second, please phrase. Works 9 out of 10 times. Stand in confident stance, places where people have to say Excuse me! to get by; if youre in a bar, turn to a person, smile and in high energy cheerful voice say: sup man, having good time tonight?!
I send out mass text messages when I go out Hey, few friends are meeting me at XYZ, you should come up too!

Don't you ever shame of using people like that to your own goods only? Have you ever, even once thinked about those poor people who think you could want to be their friend but become used by you? Do you even understand what you do?

I am proud to have just those few rare friends but they are my true friends. I think I met this kind of jerky user what does exactly this kind of sh*t and you know what? I am rather without this kind of arrogant users. They can go to f*ck themselves and those weak bishes without any will power and self-respect.

You don't even know what a friend is. I don't think you ever met a one. And if you would do, you would not notice that because there is no love, warmess and friendlyness inside you. Being friends is something in your heart. Loyalty is in your heart. Trust is in your heart. Wishing well is in your heart. And you are willing to show your hearts to each others for know you are friends and not enemies.