AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Will winnie should shoot ISWAK 3?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
128 replies to this topic

#121 rheasophia

rheasophia

FineBrushonIvory

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1208 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:16 PM

Yeah, LEGENDINTHEMAKING, someone had wild imaginations and wishes, so that person took advantage of our loyal trust in wiki and Winnie. Lol. So it`s a Prank news!!!

#122 LEGENDINTHEMAKING

LEGENDINTHEMAKING

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:45 PM

Some people actually do that for a joke, because I have seen tons of false (or should I say ridiculous) information on wikipedia before.

#123 hyall

hyall

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:12 PM

Although I would love to see these two again the thought of her going blind has me scared. I don't want that type of drama .One of the beautiful things about Taiwanese drama is that unlike Korean drama that focus on so much melodrama the Taiwanese drama really know how to make you laugh . They are never truly tragic and I don't want this drama to take this direction.It will ruin everything for me even if they have a kid.

I have seen the anime though. That has a lovely ending.

#124 ycycjhyhmdqe

ycycjhyhmdqe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:38 AM

I really love ISWAK and TKA.. and to see ARJOE in another collaboration will be great. To have iswak 3 I think is a good idea. what Dir. Winnie did with the two series is an amazing work, rather he will make ISWAK 3 or somethin' else, as long as it's arjoe and dir. winnie it will definitely turn out good. Posted Image

#125 stickyricee

stickyricee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:59 PM

I hope Winnie makes ISWAK 3. Please please pleaseee..really really love the 2 sequelss.

#126 banapple

banapple

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

are there any updates if there will be part 3 of ISWAK/TKA?
i am really hoping for the last part of xiang qin and zhi shu love story.

#127 rheasophia

rheasophia

FineBrushonIvory

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1208 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

are there any updates if there will be part 3 of ISWAK/TKA?
i am really hoping for the last part of xiang qin and zhi shu love story.

Last time I heard on Winnie's plans was that he wanted to do a movie prequel to ITWY drama. Ariel is going to UK for studies this fall, Joe is in the army, I believe, so there isn't place for ISWAK 3 anytime soon. There's no manga material to follow either, but trust Winnie to come up with a ISWAK 3 screenplay. We'll see if it's going to happen in the next 5 years, but for sure it it won't for at least 2 years in the near future.

Edited by rheasophia, 05 July 2013 - 05:43 PM.

#128 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6936 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

I want a ISWAK 3, Ariel and Joe joked about it before

I want the joke turning to truth, i want it to happen, they do need 1 more drama in my opinion, or a movie to end it

Please Winnie, one last one

#129 sepy

sepy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

I really really like ISWAK and TKA. It gave me a thrill watching them but I was a liitle disappointed in the ending. It was a passionate and romantic drama so it must end, passionately and romantic too. ISWAK 3 is needed indeed :-) :-)