128 replies to this topic

#1 irisrenee

irisrenee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:48 AM

i think it would be nice to see our golden couple taking care of a child..XQ silliness and all.. :buahaha :yeah

Since it would be original since its not in the manga..

AND we get to see our Golden couple together again!!!!

What say you guys??

I am getting rily excited here!!

Do give me your view yea>>>

Cz i still cnt get enough of The golden couple~ :iloveyou:

Just love em so much :shocked: :shocked:

Mebe we can start a petition begging winnie :worship

Edited by Tiffiany_45, 30 April 2009 - 05:45 PM.

#2 lalahlu

lalahlu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:58 PM

yeh ISWAK 3 could show XQ and ZS and parents, i can just imagine that they're going to have this really dumb kid and a really smart one- it'll be so funny. ISWAK 3 could talk about them trying to raise their kids or something, maybe XQ could turn into another ZS's mama that would be great to watch...winnie's a very good director i think, there's never a boring moment...

#3 stylchick15

stylchick15

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:59 PM

They should definitely do a ISWAK 3. I think They Kiss Again will end with XQ and ZH having a baby. ISWAK 3 could be about them trying to raise the kids and the trials of a career and strain on relationships. I'm sure Winnie would make it interesting and touching.

#4 lxandra

lxandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:04 PM

I love Jiang Zhi Shu and Yuan Xiang Qin....but I love Zheng Yuan Zhong And Lin Yi Chen even more...and too many Iswak series can be a disaster...I strongly believe that ISWAK should ends with TKA and will remain for a long time in our heart...

But I am looking forward for their collaboration with Winnie and the whole production team preferably with a new series and a new plot.

#5 ayumi82

ayumi82

~ Yuan Chang forever ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2505 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

I love Jiang Zhi Shu and Yuan Xiang Qin....but I love Zheng Yuan Zhong And Lin Yi Chen even more...and too many Iswak series can be a disaster...I strongly believe that ISWAK should ends with TKA and will remain for a long time in our heart...

But I am looking forward for their collaboration with Winnie and the whole production team preferably with a new series and a new plot.

Totally agree... I want to see Zheng Yuan Chang and Lin Yi Chen in a new drama (directed by Winnie of course), something different now... and i'm sure we'll get this anytime soon!!
Besides, with ISWAK and TKA, Winnie followed Itazura No Kiss manga plot till the end... There is nothing more to say or film about it...

#6 gogetgatchie

gogetgatchie

♪ Good Life ♪

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:26 PM

as much as i love ISWAK and TKA, i think a third installment would only ruin this great series, so for me a sequel is enough.. and Joe also said in an article interview that there wouldnt be any ISWAK 3 coz everything ends in TKA..

lets just wait on how winnie ends TKA, i know he will not disappoint us

Edited by gogetgatchie, 07 March 2008 - 05:27 PM.

#7 JennGo

JennGo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:04 PM

Honestly ... though I love Joe & Ariel, I think this series should end with TKA and as how the original author has left it, though not intentionally but something is best left as it is rather than using our imagination to churn out another "original" story, which is not impossible but I would think and feel that we should respect the original author. Had she been alive, she would have ended the manga story but she didn't have that chance and sometime these things are fated to remain just like that.

On the other hand, I like Winnie and his collaboration with the actors and actresses in this series and the whole crew members. I would really like to see all of them together again doing another story (kind of like the Devil Beside You cast, soming back again in Why Why Love) and honest to God, I may like it or I may not like the new story line (like I love DBY but didn't have anything to say about WWL, though it is the same cast but the feeling was different) but I do not mind for I know the standard the Winnie put on himself and his cast and crew and I bet he has more in his sleeves to entertained us for the next decade. So I am game for new story line with the same cast but not ISWAK 3.

#8 iS2u1314

iS2u1314

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:33 PM

i agree, much as i love joe and ariel and iswak. iswak 3 would pretty much just drag the whole series on. i think its good enough to just have tka. besides didnt joe already confirm that he wasnt going to do iswak 3 because they would just be filming it to keep it going on. but he would much rather go into different roles and explore different opportunities?
so yea.. no iswak3..

#9 bubbles32

bubbles32

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2563 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:09 AM

i would be really happy with a iswak 3, despite what happens with TKA, and its likely it will end with XQ being pregnant so there's still lots of ideas to play with still that i think would still keep it fresh, and if winnie would still be directing im sure it wouldnt disappoint.

and each series is like an important chapter in their lives so the 3rd would be another major event.

iswak 1: XQ and ZS meeting and falling in love
iswak 2: XQ and ZS's married life
iswak 3: XQ and ZS AND BABY. (haha XQ being a mother, now that is gona be really interesting!)

#10 littleremedy

littleremedy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:17 AM

Yehh. I guess ISWAK 3 will be good but I would want maybe Ariel and Joe to act in a series where Ariel is a bt smarter and shows the more beautiful side of the real Ariel becuz shes really pretty as well..but xiang qin has a really bad style. Perhaps a role where they fall in love but ZS falls for XQ , sorryI mean Joe.... Joe's atiitude in TKA brings out his Hotness... so I want his hairstyle to stay the same and everything ...and have those wuzzy monets with Ariel and being a caring guy:)

#11 chocolatepeaches

chocolatepeaches

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:34 AM

as much as i would love to have an ISWAK 3, i don't think it should happen. its pushing it a bit far. like HYD(Jap version) is having a movie instead of a triquel and i think thats good. :]
but i would really like a collaboration with our lovely couple but i don't think it should be similar to ISWAK at all. look what happened with WWL. in my opinion it was terrible in the end. maybe if the story was different? well the story was different but the characters were the same: Mike-Devil Rainie-Angel and Kingone-mr perfect htat never wins
so i think a collaboration is a must but a fresh new story!! =]

#12 lorin haijemyl

lorin haijemyl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:16 AM

They should definitely do a ISWAK 3. I think They Kiss Again will end with XQ and ZH having a baby. ISWAK 3 could be about them trying to raise the kids and the trials of a career and strain on relationships. I'm sure Winnie would make it interesting and touching.

there will be no more ISWAK 3... :crying:
coz some of the taiwan dramas are based upon manga series... we definitely not know the ending of the story coz the manga writer passed away in 1999 (i think) before she finished the series... :shocked:
i've already finished reading the manga. and there was a hanging part coz it doesn't finished. :down
so let's leave our full trust to director winnie what will be the ending and what's gonna happen to papa ZS and mama XQ. :thumbsup

#13 bubbles32

bubbles32

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2563 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:16 PM

as much as i would love to have an ISWAK 3, i don't think it should happen. its pushing it a bit far. like HYD(Jap version) is having a movie instead of a triquel and i think thats good. :]
but i would really like a collaboration with our lovely couple but i don't think it should be similar to ISWAK at all. look what happened with WWL. in my opinion it was terrible in the end. maybe if the story was different? well the story was different but the characters were the same: Mike-Devil Rainie-Angel and Kingone-mr perfect htat never wins
so i think a collaboration is a must but a fresh new story!! =]

altho a lot of people loved WWL. personally i didnt like it as much as DBY.
i think it would've been better to have a DBY sequel.

haha i cnt imagine having a film of iswak. that'd be weird.

#14 crazyfairy

crazyfairy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 03:52 PM

I don't think i want a season 3 for this series. Please don't get me wrong... i love ISWAK and TKA. But i thinking having a third season may seem draggy in some ways and in fact it may even "kill" the series.

A new story would have been a better choice for the next collaboration instead.

Edited by crazyfairy, 09 March 2008 - 03:53 PM.

#15 chocolatepeaches

chocolatepeaches

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:10 PM

altho a lot of people loved WWL. personally i didnt like it as much as DBY.
i think it would've been better to have a DBY sequel.

haha i cnt imagine having a film of iswak. that'd be weird.

haha yeah i did not like WWL at all...it was good in the beginning but it just got worse and worse. i agree with you on the sequel!!! they looked better in DBY too =P

yeah i think a movie for ISWAK will be weird and just too short...so i would rather have a new drama with different characters and story so we can see our fav. couple!! =]

#16 irisrenee

irisrenee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 03:43 AM

Well..okie..its only a suggestion..hmmm ^_^* .. But kinda sad tho... No more XQ and ZS anymore

#17 yoh

yoh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:34 AM

i would be really happy with a iswak 3, despite what happens with TKA, and its likely it will end with XQ being pregnant so there's still lots of ideas to play with still that i think would still keep it fresh, and if winnie would still be directing im sure it wouldnt disappoint.

and each series is like an important chapter in their lives so the 3rd would be another major event.

iswak 1: XQ and ZS meeting and falling in love
iswak 2: XQ and ZS's married life
iswak 3: XQ and ZS AND BABY. (haha XQ being a mother, now that is gona be really interesting!)

You know what this reminds me of? That little song that elementary students used to sing (in the United States?):

Joe & Ariel
Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
Second comes marriage,
Third comes baby in a baby carriage.

:buahaha

Okay, I'm officially lame.

Back to the topic: I think I wouldn't mind ISWAK 3 but I would be a little bored to be honest. Because aside from life with children, what kind of original drama can the writers add? I think I would pretty much want to see Joe and Ariel in a whole new series with a different plotline and different personalities (to show their acting range).

#18 blue232

blue232

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 04:31 AM

Personally, I don't want another ISWAK 3 because it will be too boring and dragging. They should just end it at ISWAK 2 and just remember that not many sequels made it number one on the rating scale for 13 consecutive weeks. If they go for the third sequel, it's a bit too much and might ruin it altogether.

Of course, I would love to see Joe, Ariel & Winnie to collaborate on another series. Joe & Ariel have the best onscreen chemistry and so far I have not seen another couple who can act as natural as them.

#19 bubbles32

bubbles32

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2563 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:00 PM

haha yeah i did not like WWL at all...it was good in the beginning but it just got worse and worse. i agree with you on the sequel!!! they looked better in DBY too =P

yeah i think a movie for ISWAK will be weird and just too short...so i would rather have a new drama with different characters and story so we can see our fav. couple!! =]

yeh first few eps were alright then it went downhill..the plot was a bit rubbish and it got draggy and really depressing

id prefer a new drama too...love arjoe to collaborate again soon in something that is the complete opposite of iswak, haha it'd be interesting seeing a role reversal. joe falling for ariel first

You know what this reminds me of? That little song that elementary students used to sing (in the United States?):

Joe & Ariel
Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
Second comes marriage,
Third comes baby in a baby carriage.

:buahaha

Okay, I'm officially lame.

Back to the topic: I think I wouldn't mind ISWAK 3 but I would be a little bored to be honest. Because aside from life with children, what kind of original drama can the writers add? I think I would pretty much want to see Joe and Ariel in a whole new series with a different plotline and different personalities (to show their acting range).

LOL we always used to sing that in the uk as kids in school too.
xD ive got it stuck in my head now.

i wouldnt mind either way. tka 3 or new drama with new storyline...as long as arjoe were back together again.
but i do think there are many things they could still do aside from their children...haha or it could be their children growing with the next generation of kids.

ZS and XQ's kid gets together with AJ and Christine's kid!!! AWWW...HAHAHA

#20 nzabanal

nzabanal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:58 AM

yeh first few eps were alright then it went downhill..the plot was a bit rubbish and it got draggy and really depressing

id prefer a new drama too...love arjoe to collaborate again soon in something that is the complete opposite of iswak, haha it'd be interesting seeing a role reversal. joe falling for ariel first

LOL we always used to sing that in the uk as kids in school too.
xD ive got it stuck in my head now.

i wouldnt mind either way. tka 3 or new drama with new storyline...as long as arjoe were back together again.
but i do think there are many things they could still do aside from their children...haha or it could be their children growing with the next generation of kids.

ZS and XQ's kid gets together with AJ and Christine's kid!!! AWWW...HAHAHA

I would prefer if they can do a full length movie ..from ISWAK 1 toTka and to present in a diferent tone...

#21 lilazn26

lilazn26

]]*^Calvin&Arron_

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2819 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:03 AM

i TOTALLY enjoyed ISWAK....
but i must say, TKA is a bit draggy..
there are really good moments and parts in TKA...
but sometimes, it's REALLY draggy...
unless they think of something really good...
i think they should just leave it with the sequel.
of course, i want to see more of them!
but, yeah, like i mentioned before, needs a really good story plot!

#22 nzabanal

nzabanal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

i TOTALLY enjoyed ISWAK....
but i must say, TKA is a bit draggy..
there are really good moments and parts in TKA...
but sometimes, it's REALLY draggy...
unless they think of something really good...
i think they should just leave it with the sequel.
of course, i want to see more of them!
but, yeah, like i mentioned before, needs a really good story plot!

sad to say we did have different preferences.. I enjoy more TKA and I like repeating the episodes from time to time..

#23 ♥UOTSIOH♥

♥UOTSIOH♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:26 AM

i agree with nzabanal. , . if you are really a fan, you'll appreciate all the happenings going on, even if the sad moments,..you'll really try to understand why does a moment happen so it can attract you more closer to the drama,,,

i dont wanted instances from my fellow shipper, but i just dont wanna hear any bad thing from this drama or even arjoe, cause im really addicted to it!!!!

!!!...PEACE...!!!
hehehehehehehehehe

#24 Kavita

Kavita

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:28 AM

as much as i love ISWAK and TKA, i think a third installment would only ruin this great series, so for me a sequel is enough.. and Joe also said in an article interview that there wouldnt be any ISWAK 3 coz everything ends in TKA..

lets just wait on how winnie ends TKA, i know he will not disappoint us

I agree , I think they should end it in TKA and start a new storyline with the same couple but they plot and character...that would be kool

#25 ariel_18

ariel_18

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:54 PM

haha...

As much as I want Arjoe again after TKA..
I guess I want a new story...
But ISWAK 3 wouldn't be that bad either!...

BUt as much as possible we want something from Arjoe!... :iloveyou:

#26 gHiaNnE

gHiaNnE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:56 PM

nimen hao!
at last am back again in this forum (TKA)..

so sad to hear that there wouldn't be any ISWAK 3..
but for me, it's also good..
the sequel is already enough.. i mean,
another continuation might be not that interesting to watch TKA..
don't get me wrong, I LOVE ISWAK and TKA..
am not saying that i don't like to have another cause i love
to watch ariel and joe together,
but i think it's better if they will make other series together
or another new collaboration
than to make another continuation,
cause people usually likes the first and second part..
when it has another continuation, usually they don't watch it anymore cause
the sequel (part 2) of the first part is better than the next one (part 3)

we all know that winnie is a good director and he will not disappoint us..
sad to hear but still happy
cause everything's going to end in TKA..

nice to be back with my fellow shippers...
aiyoooooooo!!!!!!!!

#27 SunStar

SunStar

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:48 AM

i don't think they should....i mean... the story isn't as strong as it was in the first season....so having season 3 would basically mean a lot of dragging and more complications for our main couple....i wouldn't mind if it focused more on all the others and somewhat on the main couple....

#28 beebie_g

beebie_g

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:29 AM

i agreed to have iswak3 coz i would like to know how is their love life and would like to see a type of baby's XQ mama
and would like to see joe and ariel join together in iswak3 ...i always loves to see joe and ariel have a touch inspite on scene...and hopefully they will become a real couple in their life..

#29 joe_cheng_1205

joe_cheng_1205

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:58 PM

actually for me... I think it should be end in TKA coz they kept doing ISWAK... viewers get bored with it even the story's good...
We all witness how bad other series was when they ended up with part 2 part 3... Thanx god that TKA broke the curse for sequel ay...
Anyway Ariel already confirmed that there would be no ISWAK 3... That's enough for the crew and casts... All the memories they've had will be the best ever in their life according from Winnie...

Can't wait for ArJoe next project... I'm so curious whether they will match together in other series ay... Can't wait man!!!

#30 gurl_iz_ghe

gurl_iz_ghe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 07:07 PM

me?.. i dont wish to part it's part 3..
just like what other say,, it will be boring..
but if it will have i want it to be
XQ & ZS story about being parents..
really like them to see how to
take care of them..

just like that...

#31 blur_SuIn89

blur_SuIn89

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:36 PM

Erm.... Basically, I do hope that they will be filming ISWAK 3, but anyway, I found that the storyline of TKA went a bit draggy compared to the first series.... Though I know that Winnie won't disappoint us, but I think a sequel is enough to wrap everything up....

#32 sunny-dayz

sunny-dayz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:05 PM

No, it would be overload. But I would really love to see Ariel and Joe collaborate in a different series.

#33 lollidust

lollidust

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:39 PM

No, it would be overload. But I would really love to see Ariel and Joe collaborate in a different series.

agreed, i wouldnt want iswak3 even tho some of you guys did mention iswak probably is abt them being parents and all... it would be interesting and fun to watch but at the same time, i would prefer them to act in different series with different character. hahha isnt that something new and fresh?

#34 Guest_knownothing_*

Guest_knownothing_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:18 PM

If there is a 3rd, I'm sure they'll have just as many audiance so from a investment pt of view, why not!!! Cheaper and less risk then going into a whole new concept. How is this idea if the roles were reversed and next time it's ZS that's the air head w/ the big heard and determination and make u know who the brainaic...that would be cool to watch...and funny too. The battle of the sexes.

#35 G.Generation

G.Generation

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:24 AM

They should make ISWAK 3 but as a MOVIE, so we could see how mom XQ would be like.
Don't want it to be a series then it would become draggy.

#36 ♥Kitsiee

♥Kitsiee

Remarkable Five嵐<3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1644 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:11 AM

Yes. they should make a movie. As much as I would LOVE an ISWAK 3, Joe has already stated he doesn't want to take part in anymore future ISWAK related seuquels, and it would totally KILL me if someone too the place of Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin. Ariel and Joe are BORN for the role. NO ONE ELSE should take it. So ist either Joe and Ariel, or no ISWAK 3 at all.

There isn't jmuch they could expand though. Enough jealousies in TKA. Kids won't be much of a story to expand on. The most they could do is expand on Yu Shu and Hao Mei, maybe Qi Tai and Qiu Qing, and maybe bring back Ah Nuo, but there really isn't much, and I'm really afraid that too much will make me sick of the ISWAK sereis, and I really don't want that.

A movie would be perfect though. Cause I really want to know hows life after pregnancy. Maybe a bit of XQ taking care of the baby and thats enough. Not a whole series.

#37 cassy_clim8

cassy_clim8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:05 PM

maybe not ISWAK 3 but i guess they could do a special or something....just like what they do in japanese dramas....

or maybe they could do a movie....as some sort of "final"episode....like idk....

#38 Kavita

Kavita

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:26 PM

I don't think they should shoot ISWAK3 , the couple is good but I rather c them in a new drama .........

#39 april_witch

april_witch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

For me....i dont need the movie or ISWAK 3. The TKA special is just enough. What i mean with the special is just like what they did for their Wedding special. I just want to know a little bit about their future, the pregnancy and the kids as well as the conclusion for what happen with the other characters. Because i feel the ending really hang there. Honestly i didn't realize that Chung Mei last appearance is while she was giving birth and just so sad to know this at the end of drama. It just a lot of things are still missing so that i did not realize to say goodbye to other characters.
:down

#40 claribelle

claribelle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:23 PM

After watching the ending to TKA, I think that it is a good idea that there won't be a ISWAK 3. While there are definitely things they go expand on, such as having them raise kids, etc., I think it would be somewhat draggy. Plus the ending to TKA was very sweet and satisfying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users