AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Legendary Siblings 绝代双骄 (1999)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#1 spazgal420

spazgal420

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1592 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:58 AM

Posted Image

Here's the storyline:
Spoiler

Posted Image
Jimmy Lin as Jiao Xiao Yu
Posted Image
Alec Su as Hua Wu Que
Posted Image
Theresa Lee as Xiao La Jiao Zhang Jing
Posted Image
Vivien Chen as Tie Xin Lan
Zheng Jia Ying as Jiang Yu Lang
Lian Jing Wen as Hai Hong Zhu

All information from http://www.geocities..._storyline.html

Watch the Opening Theme
Watch the Closing Theme

I know this is a really old series but I recently watched it and really liked it. Since I didn't find a thread, I decided to start one. Though many people say that this version strayed too much from the orginal story and may not be a "classic" but at least it's based on a famous story with famous actors so I think it's not bad and many people have probably heard of it.

I absolutely looooooove the couple of Xiao Yu Er and Xiao La Jiao. I actually got my first glimpses of the series when I was visiting my grandparents in China maybe 4 years ago, but I didn't get to finish watching it since I only stayed for a few days before going somewhere else. When I came back I wanted to download it but couldn't find the torrent anywhere so the last time I was in China, I saw this series while I was browsing in a store and had to buy it. Though I only watched a few episodes a few years, I had already fallen in love with their pairing.

I tried looking for the original novel online the other day but I couldn't find it. I doubt my Chinese is good enough to read it even if I can find it, but I heard that apparently in the novel, Xiao Yu Er and Xiao La Jiao aren't even lovers at all? If that's the case then I don't want to read it because it'll make me sad. Oh, and if there's one thing that I can pick at that I didn't like about the series is that I wish they were more scenes where Xiao Yu Er displays his affections for Xiao La Jiao. I mean, it was obvious his feelings for Xiao Lan in the beginning and then we know that he cared for Hong Zhu, and though we know that he cared for Xiao La Jiao too but I just wasn't convinced that he truly loved her as much more than just a friend by the end of the series.

EDIT: Ohhh I'm excited! I just found the novel translated into English! http://www.spcnet.tv...ead.php?t=11810

Edited by spazgal420, 23 January 2008 - 06:07 AM.

#2 l_coco

l_coco

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2173 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:49 PM

thanks for starting this thread. i watched this series last yr so it's still fresh. the part i like most is the time Xiao YuEr spent at the village and married the village girl. that's the best time of his life when he wanted to just settle down and live in peace.

i prefer this version over the older Tony Leung version. I tried to watch Tony Leung's version and gave up after 4 eps. it's so out of date and the actresses are bland. i don't even bother watching the newest version after i find out Dicky Cheng is Xiao YuEr. C'mon, dicky and nic tse as twins?

some pics of Xiao YuEr in the village.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by l_coco, 23 January 2008 - 03:49 PM.

#3 Fairily_Spark

Fairily_Spark

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:14 PM

Wowm I remeber watching this when I was really young. It kinda made me fell in love with the character hua wu que.
I also remeber some of the flamboyant hair styles of the female characters...
wow, this is all rushing back to me now...it reminds me of my childhood...and my first crush...(alec su!)

#4 spazgal420

spazgal420

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1592 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:10 PM

You're welcome l_coco!

Yeah I know how they all say that the old versions are "classics" and are the best versions out there but they're so old that it's to hard to watch them nowadays. I watched the new version too and I liked it, I guess -- I don't really remember, but there just wasn't any one character or couple that I was instantly drawn too and wanted to see more of. I get what you mean though about Dicky and Nic being twins. Haha. I didn't even think about it that way.

Fairily_Spark: Hey this show has my first ever crush too! I used to be obsessed with Jimmy in the 90s, but I watched this series way after I had my crush though. Haha Tie Xin Lan's cones hairstyle is terrible!

In general though, I think I like the character of Xiao Yu Er much more than Hua Wu Que, personality-wise. The way that Hua Wu Que was raised, he really had no personality. I especially like couples that bicker all the time (which could also be why I like Xiao Yao and Yue Ru in Chinese Paladin, in fact Xiao Yu Er and Xiao La Jiao remind me of the two of them), and girls who boldly chase after guys and eventually win them over. I guess it's because, that's a trait that I've always wished I possessed. Plus, I always root for the underdog, which Xiao La Jiao was in the fight for Xiao Yu Er for most of the series.

#5 aixibi

aixibi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:23 PM

WOW!! spazgal420, thanks for started this thread! :hug
I was a little surprised when I read this thread's name, but then, hehehe, felt like I must post in here, this series was like the series that make me fell all over again in love with Jimmy, naughty mischievious Xiao Yu Er, he's soo adorable cute in here.. I watched this series a long time ago, in between 2000 and 2001, this thread make me wanted to watch it all over again..
OMG! And I absolutely looooooove the couple of Xiao Yu Er and Xiao La Jiao too! :hugz: They got me obsessed about them after I watched this series, I was like asking my sis to search anything related this two.. Kehkeh, before Hana appeared with MLS, my fave pairing partner for Jimmy was Theresa Lee.. :blush I remember felt like spanking Jimmy, errr, I mean XiaoYuEr everytime I see him so obsessed about XiaoLan, and how he neglected XiaoLaJiao..

And I absolutely love this series' ost, "KuaiLeZhiShang" and "DaoCaoRen", these two are my favourite songs from Jimmy and always in my favourite playlist, never ever get bored of listening these two songs.. LOVE IT!

Oh, yeah, did you know?, Theresa Lee was Jimmy's first on-screen kiss partner.. Hurhur.. love it.. ^_^

#6 spazgal420

spazgal420

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1592 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:43 AM

Yeah I know! Jimmy was so adorable as Xiao Yu Er! Yeah I don't like how the writers made Xiao Yu Er like Xiao Lan. I mean Xiao Lan should be strictly affiliated with Hua Wu Que. Maybe one day when I have time I'll read the original novel, though I'm scared to because I feel like it'll ruin my love for the series.

Theresa was his first on screen kiss? But they didn't even kiss! haha The most he did was kiss her on the cheek.

Ooh you should check this interview out that Jimmy and Alec did dressed as Xiao Yu Er and Hua Wu Que. It's old but still good. I found it thanks to l_coco :)

It's in 4 parts

#7 aixibi

aixibi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:14 AM

Really? There's none of Jimmy kissing Theresa? But I remembered I watched it? Not a kiss on the cheek but on the lips! I'm sure I'm not delusioning, really, coz I remembered correctly my sis said that to me.. :unsure: Hmm, omg!, I have to ask my sis again, and I really should rewatch it again.. LMAO! I'm obsessed again.. ^_^*

Thanks for clips, btw.. Going to watch them.. ^_^

#8 spazgal420

spazgal420

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1592 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:25 AM

You're welcome! haha I could be wrong. I should check again too. If I remember correctly, he kissed her on the cheek when they first met. He kissed her again at Mu Rong Shan Zhuang, which Xiao Lan saw and ran away crying. I think that was supposed to be on the lips but when the camera panned around, you saw that he was actually kissing her cheek. He even made the comment in the show, "The first time I kissed your mouth, it was sweet. The second time, it was bitter." I was thinking, you never kissed her! And then they supposedly kissed on their fake wedding night in that cave but I don't know if they were just putting on a show for the old man or not since they never showed the kiss.

Look what else I found! These are most of the XYR and XLJ scenes compiled into 5 videos by a fan.
http://www.ku6.com/s...gFHKifOGsn.html
http://www.ku6.com/s...Wrpe25YT9j.html
http://www.ku6.com/s...ouAqTLR6ji.html
http://www.ku6.com/s...ts8MTbpO3K.html
http://www.ku6.com/s...3rC-QlqjH4.html

#9 wtse

wtse

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:43 AM

Love this movie, but I can not find Cantonese version. Do you know I can find with English subtitle.

Thank you for sharing, clapclap

#10 l_coco

l_coco

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2173 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 03:12 AM

Love this movie, but I can not find Cantonese version. Do you know I can find with English subtitle.

Thank you for sharing, clapclap

i just checked yesasia and the cantonese version DVD is available for sale. but the comments r that the quality of the DVD is poor. it's US$53.99

#11 wtse

wtse

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:54 AM

i just checked yesasia and the cantonese version DVD is available for sale. but the comments r that the quality of the DVD is poor. it's US$53.99

:thumbsup Thank you you very much for your tip, but I do not want to buy poor DVD, hopefully I can find better DVD clear picture.

Have a pleasant day,

:thumbsup

#12 tammiest

tammiest

我要的世界

• Forum Crew
  • 3745 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:34 AM

Theresa was his first on screen kiss? But they didn't even kiss! haha The most he did was kiss her on the cheek.

Brief comment.

Actually, if I remember correctly, Theresa's not his first on-screen kiss. Jimmy's first on-screen kiss is in The Legendary Siblings II (aka The Handsome Siblings). I don't remember the name of the lucky actress, but I DO remember reading about this... because the actress was only a year older than I am... or something like that, and I was sooo very jealous! ^_^*

Totally happy to see other Legendary Siblings fans in the forum. I LOVEEE this series soo much. Re-watched most of it this summer... I thought that everyone in the cast was just PERFECT for their part... especially love the Second Princess and Xiao LaJiao... other than Xiao YuEr :P

I'll write more later :P

#13 spazgal420

spazgal420

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1592 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:42 AM

Yeah I really like the character of Lin Xing Gong Zhu too. I wanted Jiang Feng to pick her over Yue Nu, but then that would've changed the whole story. She's always so nice, especially to Wu Que. I think those two sisters in this version are so much prettier than the ones in Nic and Dicky's version. At first I thought Tie Xin Lan was really ugly and couldn't grasp why both Xiao Yu Er and Hua Wu Que were head over heels for her but she began to grow on me by the end (the same with Mu Rong Niu, minus the Xiao Yu Er and Hua Wu Que part). It seemed kind of strange that they left out a major character though in Su Ying. She was my favorite character in the new version and I read that she plays a big part in the original story.

#14 xiaochenglin

xiaochenglin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:22 PM

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the story base on the comic book by Tony Wong, but the character slightly different. The actual is both Yu Hua Gong princess in love with Jiang Feng but he fall in love with YHG maid instead.

#15 spazgal420

spazgal420

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1592 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:17 PM

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the story base on the comic book by Tony Wong, but the character slightly different. The actual is both Yu Hua Gong princess in love with Jiang Feng but he fall in love with YHG maid instead.

Really? That would explain the discrepancies between the TV adaptation and the original story. I wish I could read the comic. Do you have any idea where I can find it?

#16 tammiest

tammiest

我要的世界

• Forum Crew
  • 3745 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:25 PM

I'm confused. Am I missing a post or something?

Legendary Siblings is a very, very famous novel written by Gu Long (BTW, he wrote a TON of super-famous and super-popular novels, including Chu Liu Xiang). A comic book probably does exist, but the original is DEFINITELY a wu xia novel.

In the original novel, the older princess is in love with Xiao YuEr's "guardian"; the second princess was in love with the twins' father (who ran off with the handmaiden)... which is exactly how it was in the drama as well.

Edited by tammiest, 27 January 2008 - 10:35 PM.

#17 spazgal420

spazgal420

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1592 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:56 PM

Actually I looked it up on wikipedia (though we all know how trustworthy that can be) and it said that in the novel, both of the Gong Zhus fell in love with Jiang Feng and Yao Yue killed Jiang Feng and Yue Nu because she was mad that he picked her. http://zh.wikipedia....

#18 l_coco

l_coco

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2173 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:29 PM

I'm confused. Am I missing a post or something?

Legendary Siblings is a very, very famous novel written by Gu Long (BTW, he wrote a TON of super-famous and super-popular novels, including Chu Liu Xiang). A comic book probably does exist, but the original is DEFINITELY a wu xia novel.

In the original novel, the older princess is in love with Xiao YuEr's "guardian"; the second princess was in love with the twins' father (who ran off with the handmaiden)... which is exactly how it was in the drama as well.

now wait. i am confused. who's Xiao YuEr's guardian? i thought both princesses were in love with the twins' father so they were mad that he picked the maid and wanted revenge on the twins. isn't that how the series go?

#19 tammiest

tammiest

我要的世界

• Forum Crew
  • 3745 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:31 PM

Actually I looked it up on wikipedia (though we all know how trustworthy that can be) and it said that in the novel, both of the Gong Zhus fell in love with Jiang Feng and Yao Yue killed Jiang Feng and Yue Nu because she was mad that he picked her. http://zh.wikipedia....

Hmmm... well, I could always ask my dad when he gets home from his business trip. My mom has read a lot of Jing Yong's novels, but not a whole bunch of Gu Long's. So she says she doesn't quite remember, although she THOUGHT it was the "drama" way.

Although... that would account for why I never quite understood the first princess' motives in the drama :P
My main confusion actually stemmed from the fact that people were claiming this was based on a comic book. ^_^*

Hmm, so... is Xiao LaJiao basically Su Ying?

If so, Wikipedia says that Xiao YuEr never loved anyone else. I'm like 99% sure that Xiao YuEr's "marriage detour" was never a part of the novel.

now wait. i am confused. who's Xiao YuEr's guardian? i thought both princesses were in love with the twins' father so they were mad that he picked the maid and wanted revenge on the twins. isn't that how the series go?

Nah, in the series, the First Princess is in love with Yan Nan Tian. He's the one who saved Xiao YuEr in the first place, although he didn't exactly raise him. Remember how the First Princess kept muttering his name throughout the drama with this "angry" look in her eyes? And she was always trying to kill him?

It never really made much sense to me, but he "betrayed" her love somehow, and she was bent on revenge ever since then.

Edited by tammiest, 28 January 2008 - 12:01 AM.

#20 spazgal420

spazgal420

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1592 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:49 PM

"蘇櫻,通曉醫藥毒卻不懂武功。深愛小魚兒,常和他鬥嘴。是小魚兒唯一愛的人和唯一能制服小魚兒的人,最終成爲小魚兒的妻子。"

Wikipedia says that Su Ying is the only person that Xiao Yu Er has ever loved and eventually became her wife. So I guess in this version Xiao La Jiao kind of does take the place of Su Ying? But in the plot summary it says "無缺及小魚兒分別奉命追尋南天寶藏,二人不期而遇,結成好友,並結識了鐵心蘭、張菁、慕容九妹、鐵萍姑和蘇櫻等幾位姑娘,發展了幾段愛恨交纏的愛情故事。" which means that both Xiao La Jiao Zhang Jing and Su Ying were in the novel and were separate characters. I think Hai Hong Zhu is also in the original novel but I'm not sure what her role is.

#21 KOSE

KOSE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1131 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:32 AM

This is Jimmy's first TV series.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 spazgal420

spazgal420

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1592 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 06:03 AM

Yep, I read a while back that it's his first series. I can't believe his acting was so good as a newbie. At least I think it was good.. I usually don't pay attention to the acting that much the first time around.

Hmm.. I'm going to just randomly start a topic to try to keep the thread alive. Haha. So what do you guys think about Jimmy's costume change at the end of the series from the raggedy Xiao Yu Er outfit to the not so raggedy one? I've noticed that in many series the characters go through wardrobe and sometimes hairstyle transformations at the end. I guess it's to show growth and maturity. I kind of liked his younger look better though. He gave off a more lively vibe in those clothing.

#23 ireenee

ireenee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:40 PM

lol i rmb watching this when i was little :P
find one day when i had time then i watch it all over again.
i really love Jimmy's character in the show

#24 l_coco

l_coco

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2173 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:14 AM

Yep, I read a while back that it's his first series. I can't believe his acting was so good as a newbie. At least I think it was good.. I usually don't pay attention to the acting that much the first time around.

Hmm.. I'm going to just randomly start a topic to try to keep the thread alive. Haha. So what do you guys think about Jimmy's costume change at the end of the series from the raggedy Xiao Yu Er outfit to the not so raggedy one? I've noticed that in many series the characters go through wardrobe and sometimes hairstyle transformations at the end. I guess it's to show growth and maturity. I kind of liked his younger look better though. He gave off a more lively vibe in those clothing.

i like the more mature Xiao YuEr. so i like his new wardrobe near the end. my favorite part is the time he spent in the village and after he left. i don't know. i think jimmy overacted in the earlier eps as the mischievous Xiao YuEr. i know he's supposed to be a trouble maker but he could've toned it down a bit.

#25 KOSE

KOSE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1131 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:56 PM

i like the more mature Xiao YuEr. so i like his new wardrobe near the end. my favorite part is the time he spent in the village and after he left. i don't know. i think jimmy overacted in the earlier eps as the mischievous Xiao YuEr. i know he's supposed to be a trouble maker but he could've toned it down a bit.

Jimmy said he intended to overact Xiao Yu Er like a cartoon character.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 spazgal420

spazgal420

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1592 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 09:40 PM

KOSE: Are those pictures scans from a magazine? If they are, can you please share the article that came with them :)

I think I'm too much of a Xiao Yu Er and Xiao La Jiao fan that I didn't like his time in the village at all because for one, Xiao La Jiao wasn't there, and also he found another girl. His time there also completely changed the way he acted. After he left, though he had his moments, he was no longer playful.

#27 tammiest

tammiest

我要的世界

• Forum Crew
  • 3745 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:01 PM

I think I'm too much of a Xiao Yu Er and Xiao La Jiao fan that I didn't like his time in the village at all because for one, Xiao La Jiao wasn't there, and also he found another girl. His time there also completely changed the way he acted. After he left, though he had his moments, he was no longer playful.

No, it's okay... I am the same way. I think Xiao LaJiao and Xiao YuEr were my first true "couple love." I watched Legendary Siblings for the first time in 2000? or something... anyway, definitely before its sequel even aired... haha, good memories. Never understood why Theresa didn't seem to get very popular afterwards.

I actually liked Xiao YuEr's personality... I guess I can see that it's a bit exaggerated, especially if you've watched Jimmy's later works first... but I still think it was a good blend of mischievousness and fun. We have to remember that he's had a pretty bad childhood... the only thing he knows is... "e."

Anyway, I will try to figure out how to screencap VCD's in the next couple of weeks. :)

Ack, and here I was trying to re-watch Tian Long Ba Bu... ^_^*

#28 KOSE

KOSE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1131 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:36 AM

KOSE: Are those pictures scans from a magazine? If they are, can you please share the article that came with them :)

Yes, it came in a magazine.

I need time to find them again, since I scanned only pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 l_coco

l_coco

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2173 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:55 PM

i came across another pic of theresa lee on the web. i think this is from another series. she's retired from showbiz now. i read that she's older than jimmy.

Posted Image

#30 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

BigBangisForever@wordpress

• Forum Masters
  • 11136 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:58 AM

i love this series! my favourite couple is Theresa Lee and Jimmy Lin!
anyway, Theresa is already married.

some pics from spcnet.tv

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#31 wpearl

wpearl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:25 AM

actually, i watched this series long long ago, it's about around year 1999 if i'm not wrong :P this series based on Gu Long's novel. jimmy and alec, both of them portray as twins which are XYE and HWQ. actually, based on the novel XYE will end up with SY and HWQ with XL. if you read the novel you would likes more SY than XLJ because in the novel XLJ is really egoistic person. and actually XYE first love is XL but he realized that XL more deserved to HWQ than himself.

#32 l_coco

l_coco

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2173 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:10 PM

a fan ul'ed many BTS videos of Legendary Siblings

Edited by l_coco, 07 December 2008 - 11:04 PM.

#33 pepsii

pepsii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:53 AM

Just finished rewatching this series again minutes ago lol. ITS SOO GOOD.

One thing im not sure is .. does the red pepper girl end up with jimmy lin at the end cos it doesnt seem to clarify it. Maybe its becoz im watching the dubbed version.. it said something about them going to start out as friends again and work over again? hrmm

watching it brings back so many memories hehe

Edited by pepsii, 01 December 2008 - 08:56 AM.

#34 l_coco

l_coco

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2173 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:09 PM

i think Lit Red Pepper will end up with Xiao YuEr (jimmy lin). he told her they'll start out as friends again then it's understood that they'll end up together. i watched it about last yr and liked it too.

#35 ♥ ying

♥ ying

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1091 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:17 PM

I watched this series many many many years back!! I can't believe I can find a thread here!!
I really like this series when I was a kid. Wow~

#36 wpearl

wpearl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:00 AM

i think Lit Red Pepper will end up with Xiao YuEr (jimmy lin). he told her they'll start out as friends again then it's understood that they'll end up together. i watched it about last yr and liked it too.

at the series, XLJ definetely ended up with XYE, but if you ever read the book then you would find that XLJ would ended up with others guy and XYE would be ended up with SY. But in the series SY never shown up because her characters had been integrated with XLJ's characters. Although i prefer the book but i still likes this series :P

#37 nongshim

nongshim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:06 PM

i remember watching this serie with my siblings and dad. but i didn't understand it cause it was thai dubb. LOL. does anyone know where i can watch this online or with subs online?

#38 l_coco

l_coco

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2173 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:47 AM

i remember watching this serie with my siblings and dad. but i didn't understand it cause it was thai dubb. LOL. does anyone know where i can watch this online or with subs online?

i found it on a chinese site with no subs.

playlist
http://www.youku.com...id_2732949.html

only found 16 eps so far. i think there r more.

Edited by l_coco, 15 December 2008 - 02:08 AM.