93 replies to this topic

#81 Wang Ying Hong

Wang Ying Hong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:21 AM

I think I adore Vicki over FBB. It's true that BB looks very fake, Vicki is more natural in everything:)

#82 coykiesaol

coykiesaol

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:57 AM

I vote for Vicky,i like her eyes and the way she behaves...

#83 etroxon

etroxon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:32 PM

I'm more of a Vicki fan. I grew up watching Princess Returning Pearl (Huan Zhu Ge Ge) and so she was like def one of my idols for a longgg time.

#84 Camen_AT

Camen_AT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:27 PM

It's obvious that Vicky is far more better than FBB in any aspects. I know both from Huan Zhu Ge Ge and like Vicky at the first sight :iloveyou: When I was small, I like this film so much. By the way she portrayed Xiao Yan Zi, can see that her acting is good and natural.
Vote for Vicky :loool: not just only for her beauty and talents but also for my own feelings :thumbsup

#85 Brucewl

Brucewl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:24 AM

Not so that in both of them, although they are good actress.

#86 Stipetrov_Volzy

Stipetrov_Volzy

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:05 PM

Of course it has to be Vicki Zhao, in everything she's better than Fan Bing Bing (lol) I love Vicki's big eyes, she's very pretty, and she's talented and intelligent as well. An opinionated girl who has her own stand. Her acting is also better. But most of all, I like the 'realness' in her personality..she's not fake like FBB..

#87 FreshLychee

FreshLychee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:11 AM

I dont know... For me both of them are pretty... But Vicky looks more sharper. As for acting skills, she is sharper there too. So that is her winning point over BingBing.

They both was amazing and very cute in HuanZhuGeGe. Usually I hate when they change actor and actress in a series, but in HuanZhuGeGe 3 I was ok about that.
And I have to say Fan BingBing and Leo Koo is the best on-scene couple I have seen so far! they was so sin-sick pretty match in HuanZhuGeGe 3.

#88 ChineseChinese

ChineseChinese

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

[范冰冰 more beautiful than 赵薇

[范冰冰 more beautiful than 赵薇

#89 Babylovess

Babylovess

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

Vicki Zhao wei..FBB looks way too plastic!!Did she do some kind of plastic surgery cus its highly impossible of asians to have such sharp features unless they're mixed!

#90 18698663685

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:37 AM

Vicki Zhao wei..FBB looks way too plastic!!Did she do some kind of plastic surgery cus its highly impossible of asians to have such sharp features unless they're mixed!

ZW had no plastic, FBB plastic.

#91 vivitaki

vivitaki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

If you have noticed lots of award winner actor/actress have a large production company backing them up, for instance Huayi Brothers. FBB won the Golden Horse Award for best supporting actress nomination when she was under Huayi Brothers. Huayi Brothers is a big powerhouse in Chinese with slew of famous director like Feng XiaoGang and etc. with so much influence it's easier for actor/actress under this company to win award.

FBB didn't go to university? She graduated from She graduated from Shanghai Xie Jin's Star School and Shanghai Theater Academy. Please check your fact before saying so.
Also FBB being a producer or owner of a production company, majority of her role are tailor to her liking and to showcase her more than other.

Vicki didn't sign contract with any big production company like Huayi Brothers and etc, she is an independent actress and therefore lack the powerhouse support like many artistes in China.

Vicki have never attend the Golden Horse award despite being nominated for it, I beleive she even withdraw her nomination from the award show- for Chinese Odyssey. Her 5-10 minute appearance in Ann Hui's film earned her best supporting actress nomination but she never attended the event.

Vicki doesn't work with popular director like Feng Xiao Gang or many HongKong and Tawainesse director like some other....she doesn't pick any movie just because.

Furthermore Vicki is also sing, directing a movie and completing the Master of Fine Arts in Directing. She is more private and doesn't flaunt her private life unlike other....

To be famous in any entertainment industry, you have to flaunt your look, money and life for everyone to see....If you can do that, then it's easier to be "famous" (ie. Gan LuLu) but doesn't have any substance.

FBB doesn't have much setbacks as Vicki......

Edited by vivitaki, 30 April 2013 - 10:06 PM.

#92 eIaina

eIaina

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:44 AM

Wow Fan Bingbing doesn't seem to be getting much love in this forum.. She's prettier than Vicki.. I mean, even if you find a better picture for her to compare, its still pretty clear, I don't know why you guys are saying otherwise.

#93 Chinesegoddess

Chinesegoddess

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

Fan Bingbing

#94 Toohoo

Toohoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:41 AM

I think the two looks are pretty equal. Fan Bing Bing seems to be a more girly and Zhao Wei seems to be slightly Tom Boy.

I think the two looks are pretty equal. Fan Bing Bing seems to be a more girly and Zhao Wei seems to be slightly Tom Boy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users