#201 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:56 AM

Posted Image

Wonder Girls’ Sohee, “I’ve only been on one date”

Group Wonder Girls’ Sohee tells a cute love story of hers.

The Wonder Girls made a guest appearance on the episode of MBC Everyone’s ‘Weekly Idol’ scheduled to be aired on the 17th.

Wonder Girls member Sohee told the story of the only date she’s ever had on the episode. She got started in the entertainment industry at such a young age, it was the first and last date she ever had with the male counterpart.

Sohee told the story with a shy look on her face, “I had a male friend who was close to me and one day he left a note inside my sneaker, ‘come visit me at my home tomorrow’. I went to his home and we ate tangsuyuk together” and she told her cute date experience.

Then MC Jung Hyun Don jumped in as a representative of the uncle fans and stated, “No more of that is allowed unless you get an explicit okay from the uncles from now on. It ended with kindergarten” and he made everyone laugh.

Aside from Sohee’s story, the Wonder Girls also told the story of how Hyerim had fallen head over heels for a filming staff during the filming of their American TV movie. Sunye had apparently set Hyerim up on a date with the lucky gentleman and you’ll get the full story on the 17th on ‘Weekly Idol’.

Source: Newsen via Nate
Credits: kpopfever

#202 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:26 AM

Which female idols would be most fearless of a ghost?

Posted Image

As part of its promotions, the homepage for the recent movie ‘Chilling Romance‘ posted an unusual poll this week, asking the question, “Which female idol would be least afraid of ghosts, even if they came every day?”

Wonder Girls‘ calm and collected Sohee topped the rankings with 42% of the votes. Following Sohee was SNSD‘s “Ice Queen” Jessica with 26%, KARA‘s Goo Hara with 15%, and T-ara‘s Jiyeon with 14%.

The film ‘Chilling Romance’ is a romantic comedy starring Sohn Ye Jin and Lee Min Ki. The romantic comedy tells a story of Yeori (Sohn Ye Jin), who sees ghosts after nearly dying, and Jogoo (Lee Min Ki), a magician, teaming up with Yeori.

Source: OSEN via Nate
Credits: allkpop

#203 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:01 AM

Wonder Girls’ Sohee talks about her lonely childhood

Wonder Girls‘ member Sohee guest-featured on the December 12th episode of KBS 2TV ‘National Talk Show Hello‘ where she opened up her loneliness when she was younger.

On the episode, a young girl guest-featured and expressed her frustrations towards her father who was a ‘TV addict‘.

The guest shed tears as she talked about her father who was an expert when it came to the fictional lives of various K-drama characters, however, he had no idea what went on in the lives of his children at school. While he could name every brother’s name on the drama ‘Ojakyo Brothers’, he could not name a single friend of his children.

After listening to the guest speak, Sohee expressed her empathy saying, “Both of my parents worked when I was younger. So, even if I wanted to go somewhere with them, and do things with them, I couldn’t.”

Sohee then offered her honest advice to the ‘TV-addict’ father saying, “I hope [your daughter] will have a lot of memories with her parents..”

Source + Image: TVReport via Nate

#204 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:37 AM

So Hee is humiliated with her stretched socks: “I thought she was a fashionista!”

Posted Image

The Wonder Girls’ So Hee is embarrassed with a pair of socks.

In the episode of KBS 2’s Hello that aired on December 12, the host Kim Tae Kyun asked, “Isn’t So Hee popular?” and So Hee replied, “I’m a quiet girl, so people don’t come to me much.”

Then another emcee Shin Dong Yeob asked, “Don’t you even talk to your close friends?” and So Hee explained, “Actually, I’m a fun person.”

Suddenly, Jung Chan Woo drew attention to So Hee’s big socks saying, “Why are your socks sticking out while you’re talking?” Jung kept on pointing out her stretched socks.

So Hee smiled in embarrassment when he pointed it out. Then Jung pulled out her socks saying, “Look at this. Why are these sticking out like this?” embarrassing her of the stretched socks.

Netizens who saw So Hee being embarrassed with her socks comment: “The fashionista is being humiliated with her fashion sense.” “Even her random character is cute.” “So Hee is embarrassed with socks? It gives me a good laugh.”

Source: TV Report
Credits: Korea.com

#205 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:18 AM

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon and Wonder Girls’ So Hee appears on Running Man !

Posted Image

A spoiler of So Hee’s shooting for Running Man is attracting attention.

On December 13 at an online community bulletin board, a picture of Wonder Girls’ So Hee’s shooting for Running Man was revealed.

With wavy hair and glum face, So Hee is surrounded by Super Junior’s Choi Siwon, and ShiNee’s Min Ho.

According to the author of this post, Running Man crew left right away after holding their opening at Kimpo Airport.

Netizens commented: “All three of them have good visuals.” “Where am I supposed to look?” “So Hee is so cute.” “If I stand next to them, I’ll look like a squid.”

Source: Xportsnews

#206 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

So Hee of Wonder Girls looks beautiful in any clothes

Posted Image

So Hee of the Wonder Girls, taste in clothing recently drew a lot of attention.

On December 14, an online community posted pictures with the caption, “So Hee is rehearsing, while wearing plain clothes. She looks good in anything she wears.”

The pictures were taken when So Hee was rehearsing for a music program. KBS’s Star Life Theater aired the rehearsal scene on December 13.

In the pictures, So Hee is wearing a black dotted cardigan and black skirt. Her darling figure and cute face make the ordinary clothes look unique.

People responded: “She looks pretty in any clothes.” “She is the most beautiful girl in plain clothes.” “Any clothes that So Hee wears look like expensive clothes.” “She looks good in any clothes because she has a nice figure.” “I envy her.”

#207 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:27 AM

Wonder Girls’ Sohee video for Z_ZIN Magazine revealed

Posted Image

On December 15th, famous photographer Jo Sun Hee revealed a surprising photo of Wonder Girls ‘Sohee.

Once known as the cute maknae of the Wonder Girls, Sohee transformed into a dark gothic woman and graced the cover of Z_Zin No. 7 Magazine.

Jo Sun Hee tweeted, “I was able to find a hidden charm to Sohee!!!“ @Z_ZIN: 7th edition of Z_ZIN!!! Wonder Girls’ Sohee’s photo shoot!! Now you can see it!!”.

With that she added a link to a video that where Sohee wore a variety of black and white styles and posed for the camera.

You can check out her transformation below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr06PXtL_AY

Source + Image: Jo Sun Hee’s Twitter

#208 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:56 AM

[Trans] An excerpt from Sohee's interview with Z_Zin (Sunye mentioned)

Z_Zin: As a WG member, as part of the group, I am sure you have met with some difficulties like hating your friends. When you just joined the group, you guys were total strangers so I am sure you have someone you didn't like. I am trying to say that living together for so many years it must be tiring, so did you have someone you dislike?
Sohee: Of cos
Z_Zin: So how did you solve it?
Sohee: We did quarrel
Z_Zin: Yes, and fighting?
Sohee: I am the type who takes a long time to be on good terms with someone again. After the quarrel, the bond will be stronger. At the beginning stages it was very difficult. I had never lived in a hostel before, especially with all girls and that made it all the more harder. However Sunye unnie and Sunmi took really good care of me. It was difficult and awkward for me whenever there are new members.

-----------------------

Z_Zin: Aren't you guys living together in the States?
Sohee: We are living together but in separate rooms. Sunye and I on the third floor, the rest on the 4th floor. When we were in Korea we slept together before. When was it? Yep, during Tell Me and Irony days we stayed together in a hostel.

-----------------------

Z_Zin: Do the members drink (alcohol)? Who is the best drinker? Sunye looks like she can drink really well
Sohee: She really can't (drink)
Z_Zin: How about Yeeun?
Sohee: Yeeun is also... although she drinks, but Yubin unnie seems like the best drinker.

Credits: SUNlights WorldWide @ Facebook

#209 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:54 PM

Fan-account of Sohee posted on kpopsecrets

Posted Image

Credits: kpopsecrets

#210 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:38 AM

Posted Image

Big Bang’s Taeyang and Wonder Girls’ Sohee most likely to be single during Christmas?

Big Bang‘s Taeyang and Wonder Girls‘ Sohee each took first place in a ranking that measured which celebrities would most likely be single during the Christmas season.

According to ’K-STAR News‘, Taeyang and Sohee were chosen as the celebrities most likely to be spending Christmas alone.

Taeyang placed 1st in the male category because despite his lovable eye-smile which melts the hearts of his female fans, he is reported to have no experience in dating.

The December 21st episode of ‘K-STAR news’ will also air their rankings of stars who are least likely to be single during Christmas.

Who do you think would be most likely or least likely to be single during Christmas?

Source: MyDaily via Nate

#211 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:18 AM

Sohee reveals a Christmas special nail art

Who needs Christmas tree when you got Christmas nail art?

Wonder Girls’ Sohee tweeted on the 25, “It’s even more special because you only get to do it on Christmas. Merry Christmas” and she revealed the photo above.

Sohee has her pretty hand in the photo with adorable nail art that’s in full Christmas sprit. She also took a photo of a cake with a firework candle lit to add to the Christmassy feel.

To Sohee’s photos the netizens commented, “Very pretty nails Sohee”, “So Christmassy”, “Santa will get too hot”, “Your legs look cold”, “Not only are your legs pretty but you’ve got pretty hands too”, and so on.

http://upic.me/i/um/nydew.jpg

Source: TV Report via Nate

#212 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:52 AM

SNSD Sooyoung vs. Wonder Girls Sohee: Who wore it better?

Posted Image

SNSD member Sooyoung and Wonder Girls member Sohee are drawing attention caught on film wearing the same dress but with different appeals.

The style of the little black dress that Sooyoung and Sohee have both chosen is very popular these days thanks to its versatility. Depending on how you style the dress, different looks can be achieved.

Sohee has been very fashionable even in her casual wear and her recent turn in a powerful pictorial was very impressive. On MBC TV’s ‘Quiz to Change the world’, Sohee wore the little black dress sporting her beautifully wavy feminine hair with a pair of Oxfords adding up to a lovely look.

Sooyoung, who boasts the perfect body as dubbed by many, appeared on Fuji TV’s ‘Hey Hey Hey’ in the same dress. The long straight hair and beautifully neat makeup showed off her graceful beauty.

Netizens commented, “They’re both beautiful. They look beautiful no matter what they wear”, “So Cute… Different feel but still both cute”, and “Can’t choose!”

Image: Fuji TV Hey Hey Hey and MBC ‘Quiz to Change the world’
Source: TV Report via Nate

#213 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:12 AM

Caps of Sohee from her photoshoot with Z ZIN Magazine

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Credits: ZZIN Magazine

#214 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:00 AM

Sohee's full pictorial for Z ZIN Magazine

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image[/url

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image[url=http://afspot.net/gallery/index.php?act=image&pid=1144134]Posted Image

Credit WGW + SoheeBaidu

#215 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:52 AM

Next week's teaser for Running Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoUA-2PfFRk

Credits: bahkum000 @ yt

=

Sohee's solo shots from JYP Nation's charity concert at the SAMSUNG Medical Centre

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits: as tagged

Edited by mv_288, 31 December 2011 - 09:39 AM.

#216 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:41 PM

Sohee making an appearance in 2PM's Hands Up performance at SBS Gayo Daejun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayc7c5G7H2U

Credits: SBSMusic1 @ yt

=

Red carpet photos from SBS Gayo Daejun

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

=

Solo shots from 'Tainted Love' performance

Posted Image

Posted Image

=

Photos form her appearance in 2PM's 'Hand Up' performance

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by mv_288, 01 January 2012 - 12:56 AM.

#217 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

Siwon, Minho, Sohee, Sulli, and Hyorin to appear on ‘Running Man’

In the recent ‘Running Man’ recording, Super Junior‘s Siwon, SHINee‘s Minho, Wonder Girls‘ Sohee, f(x)‘s Sulli, and SISTAR‘s Hyorin appeared together as a team to compete in the race showdown.

The opening recording was held at the entrance of Gimpo Airport, and the ‘Running Man’ members couldn’t hide their happiness as they greeted the idol stars.

One of the challenges was called the ‘Arithmetic Race’ as it involved finding numbers and math symbols, and combine them to complete the mission.

They were also seen singing at a recording of ‘1000 Songs Challenge‘ at the SBS studio to complete another mission.

Catch the episode on January 1st, 2012 to usher in the new year with a bang!

Source: Osen via Nate

#218 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:12 AM

So Hee of the Wonder Girls is burning with ambition for winning

So Hee of the Wonder Girls recently took out her ambition for winning, which catches the eye.

On the episode of SBS’s I Love Sunday–Running Man that aired on January 1, “Math Race” was broadcast with idol stars.

Cast members paired up with guest members–Gary and Haha wih Suli, Ji Suk and Gwang Soo with Sistar’s Hyo Lyn, and Song Ji Hyo with Minho and Siwon.

Having been shy at the first meeting with other cast members, the beauty of the Wonder Girls made everyone laugh hard by taking out her burning ambition for winning. When choosing a number, she expressed her opinion with logic and reason, receiving praise from Kim Jong Gook and Yoo Jae Suk. And she added, “I’ve started burning with ambition for winning.”

Next, she got a call from her dad phone and said that she should win because her dad is a big fan of Running Man.

Source: Starnews

=

The full episode of Running Man can be watched here:

http://www.tudou.com...ew/jjRjGTPDVi0/

#219 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:54 AM

Wondergirls So Hee falls asleep during filming of Running Man

Posted Image

So Hee fell asleep after showing off her 'search instincts'.

On the 1st broadcast of 'Running Man', idol stars such as Super Junior Shi Won, Wondergirls So Hee, SHINee Minho, f(x) Sulli, Sistar Hyo Rin and others made their appearances on the show.

On this day, So Hee became a team with Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Gook. During the search mission, So Hee showed off her ability at finding clues quickly. So Hee stated "I'm usually not good at this type of things but I must have god luck today".

So Hee, who became the star of the team, transported to the next filming site with Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Gook. So Hee's tired state was evident. So Hee tried to stay awake but kept falling asleep. She smiled widely at Kim Jong Guk and Yoo Jae Suk's jokes, but couldn't hide her tired expression.

Photo Credit: Running Man capture
Credits: kpopstarz.com

#220 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:17 AM

Sohee gets named as the idol whose skin secrets are coveted the most

Wonder Girls‘ Sohee was picked as the top female idol coveted for her secrets to clear, baby-like skin.

As a 2012 New Year’s special event, a Korean skin care clinic surveyed 100 married women in their 20′s to 40′s on the question, “Which idol/girl group member is coveted the most for her baby face secrets?” At the end of the poll, the youngest member of the Wonder Girls received the most votes and placed in first with 46%.

Following Sohee, IU placed second with 31% and After School‘s Kahi placed third with 19%.

The surveyor from the skin care clinic stated, “Some participants of the survey stated that if possible, they would like to have beautiful skin like Sohee’s.” They continued “Currently, Sohee is the top wannabe star that many women desire to be like.”

In related news, the Wonder Girls are patiently waiting to release their U.S. single album, “The DJ is Mine”, on January 12th. If you haven’t heard the preview yet, be sure to check it out here!

Source + Image: Segye via Nate

#221 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:49 AM

Sohee with kids during the Happy Bean Event late '11.
Posted Image
Cr: mt.co.kr

=

Sohee at K.Will's Concert (12/23/2011)

Source: kwon_lover
Credits: mingsun89 @ twitter

=

Sohee at KBS Gayo Daejun
Posted Image
Cr: as tagged

=

Sohee's solo shots from their Me, In performance
Posted Image
Posted Image
Cr: sinbb.tistory.com + caiyingge@weibo

Edited by mv_288, 14 January 2012 - 11:09 PM.

#222 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:03 AM

Sohee during the collab stage with 2PM at MBC Gayo Daejun

Posted Image

Posted Image

#223 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:08 PM

The faces of the most beautiful actresses and idols combined

http://upic.me/i/bw/..._97253400_1.jpg

The composite image of the girl group members and of the actresses are big hits on the web.

Recently on an online community board, 2 mysterious photos have been posted titled, ‘The Ultimate Korean Beauty’. First image shows the composite image of the combined faces of the most beautiful actresses and the second is that of female idols.

According the poster, the first photo is a combined image of actresses Kim Tae Hee, Lee Young Ae, Han Ga In, Han Ye Seul, Song Hye Kyo, Son Ye Jin, and Lee Min Jung. The idols include SNSD’s Yoona, Wonder Girls’ Sohee, f(x)’s Sulli, 2NE1′s Sandara Park, Miss A’s Suzy, and Kara’s Goo Hara.

Many netizens have compared these composite images to that of the world’s most beautiful actresses’ composite images and the opinions vary on which looks more beautiful. Compare the images below and you be the judge.

From left to right: Combined faces of entertainers from Korea, China, and Japan

http://upic.me/i/u6/jicsc.jpg

Western stars’ faces combined composite image

http://upic.me/i/rq/9mr3j.jpg

Image+Source: Herald Biz via Nate

#224 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

Who has the greatest legs among female Idol stars?

New girl groups are coming out everyday and they have to stand out to impress the viewers. One of the strategies is to show off their beautiful legs. Who has the most beautiful legs among girl group members?

Posted Image

So Hee of Wonder Girls, who released “Be My Baby” last year, has straight legs. In the picture, So Hee shows off her slim figure in a white top and black leather pants. She looks chic while wearing strappy black heels and tying her hair back.

Spoiler

Source: Money Today

#225 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:46 PM

Fan photos of Sohee during her appearance in 2PM's 'Hands Up' performance at the SBS Gayo

Posted Image
Posted Image

=

Fan photos of Sohee during WG's 'Tainted Love' collab with CN Blue at the SBS Gayo

Posted Image

#226 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:25 AM

Sohee photo complilation during WG's BMB promotions in Taiwan at the beginning of the month.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Edited by mv_288, 18 January 2012 - 12:26 AM.

#227 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:56 AM

Sohee with Fredro and Makeba Riddick
Posted Image
Cr: fredro @ twitter

=

More of Sohee from the various Gayo Daejuns
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Cr: as tagged

#228 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:13 AM

Sohee in Las Vegas during the Monster Retailer Awards & Concert
Tweeted by Kristen:

“With @WGsohee http://instagr.am/p/gZf5F/” how romantic hair-*!!

Posted Image

Credits: kristenshawhair @ twitter

=

Sohee at the Monster Retailer Awards & Concert
Posted Image
Credits: Monster Cable

=

Sohee at MBC's Beautiful Concert
Posted Image
Credits: imbbs.imbc.com

Edited by mv_288, 21 January 2012 - 08:06 AM.

#229 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

Teen Top Love's Wonder Girls Sohee

CAP: Sohee-nim is the same age as me.
Teen Top: Really?
CAP: She is someone who we can look at from afar. Someone who's real high up.
Chunji: Do you love her, hyung?
CAP: If I love her, I'd get beaten up by Wonder girls fans.

Credits: TeenTop @ tumblr

#230 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

Wonder Girls’ So Hee has the best face for good fortune?

On an online community, we can see an article which features the details of the physiognomy on Wonder Girls’ So Hee. According to the essay, So Hee has the best face for good fortune, especially being luck with money and fame in her entire life.

With a seagull-type face, she can be read as a wise woman who will have a good husband. In addition, she will become a good wife and wise mother.

Moreover, her thick ear lobe reflects that she has the good fortune to have quite a number of good friends. Her rabbit-like face shows that she has a calm personality.

Her face might be favored by the elders and betters, which mean she will be loved by her parents-in-law. All things combined, she was selected to have the best face for good fortune.

People who heard the news said, “If this is true, I envy you.” “How could such things be read through shapes and features of the face? That’s absurd.” “So Hee seems to have everything. I cannot help but envy you.”

Credits: korea.com

#231 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:39 AM

Wonder Girls’ Sohee impresses netizens with her sexy hip line

Posted Image

Pictures of Sohee from the Wonder Girls have recently become a hot topic amongst netizens.

Recently, photos surfaced on a popular online message board with the title, ‘Look at Ahn Sohee’s hip line…How can it be so perfect?‘.

The photo turned out to be a collection of Sohee in hip-hugging outfits, and they drew the envy of many with her perfect hip line and slim body.

Netizens have responded with comments such as, “The Wonder Girls members have always said Sohee’s hip is the sexiest…Now I know why!” and “I knew she had a perfectly proportional body but I never knew her hip line was so pretty!”

Source & Image: Daum

#232 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:38 PM

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri selected as the best female idol in a “see-through look”

Girls’ Generation’s Yuri has been chosen as the best female idol sporting the “see-through look”.

From December 27th to January 18th, a plastic surgery clinic ran a survey asking the question “Which girl group member looks the best with the ‘see-through look’?”

It was none other than the gorgeous Yuri who took the top spot.

Ahead of this survey, Yuri had garnered the attention of netizens by showing her glamorous body in a see-through dress on a photoshoot for Cosmopolitan’s September issue. In the photo, Yuri gave off her feminine allure in a red and black see-through dress looking sexy, yet refined.

On the survey, Wonder Girl’s Sohee came in 2nd, and miss A’s Suzy followed in 3rd place.

Source: TVdaily via Nate

#233 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:15 AM

SISTAR’s Bora resembles Wonder Girls’ Sohee?

SISTAR member Bora revealed that before she made her debut, she was famous at her school for having a close resemblance to Wonder Girls‘ member Sohee.

During a recent shoot for popular SBS program ‘Strong Heart‘, Bora described herself as the ‘ popular pretty girl’ at her school, Myungji University.

“Before I debuted, I featured on KBS‘ ‘Golden Ladder‘ as a Myungji University student that looked like Wonder Girls member Sohee,” she said. “I’m very grateful to the program, as it served as a gateway for me to eventually become a celebrity, but it’s bittersweet, there’s something about that program that still makes me sad,” she continued, evoking curiosity.

Entertainer Boom who served as the MC for the program at the time remarked, “She was more energetic and spirited than all the other girls from the different schools.”

Although Bora was hesitant to reveal the heartbreaking story behind ‘Golden Ladder’, it was revealed that her beloved father passed away the same day the program aired. Her eyes began to tear as she sent a message to her Father who now rests in peace.

Source & Image: MyDaily, XportsNews via Nate

#234 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:54 AM

Sohee + Seulong, first JYP couple. Their dates and how they fell for each other

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

December 25th, Christmas. After finishing up 2AM‘s concert Lim Seulong drove his car towards Mokdong. Mokdong is where the Wonder Girls member Ahn Sohee lives. When he arrived in front of her home he opened the trunk of his car and checked the gift bags. “One, two, three”.

They became the first JYP couple. Wonder Girls’ Ahn Sohee and 2AM’s Lim Seulong are the protagonists of the story. The two have met as trainees 6 years ago and since have depended on each other for support. They developed feelings beyond that of a labelmate since last year. Their relationship fast developed after Ahn Sohee’s arrival from the U.S. They always met on special days.

The Christmas date witnessed by Dispatch was also clearly a date between lovers. They drove around in several places in Kangnam in Lim Seulong’s car. They arrived back in Mokdong after the drive and Lim Seulong took out 4 shopping bags he had hid in the trunk earlier and handed them to Ahn Sohee. They were his Christmas gifts for her.

Ahn Sohee and Lim Seulong were dating secretly. Even close friends were not sure of the two stars’ meet. They were very careful. The dates Dispatch had witnessed on four occasions all started at 1am and ended at around 3am.

Lim Seulong always brought his car and they spent most of their time inside the car. They met at a cafe nearby the JYP office or they met in front of Ahn Sohee’s home and they drove around Kangnam. At times they had late meals in between drives, but even then they avoided crowded places.

You could tell they were very dear to each other. They had special dates on special days and exchanged special gifts. For example on the 8th when Ahn Sohee came back from Taiwan, the two made sure they saw each other first, exchanged gifts, and had a long conversation while having a meal at a rice noodle restaurant.

It looks as though Ahn Sohee and Lim Seulong’s cautious meets have a lot to do with Ahn Sohee’s personality. A close friend of the two stars stated, “Sohee is a very prudent person. She worked in the entertainment industry for a long time but she has very few friends in the industry. She’s not the type that opens up to people easily”.

Lim Seulong and Ahn Sohee are soulmates. They were able to develop into lovers for that reason. The close friend added, “She’s a member of one of the best girl groups out there, but she’s still like a young girl. She went through a lot in the U.S. Lim Seulong was the only one Sohee could confide in and he was both a colleague and oppa.

In the mean time JYP is showing a very cautious stance on the matter. Dispatch met up with a high level official of JYP, “They depended on each other for support going back from when they were trainees. It is true that Seulong is one of the people Sohee could confide in”.

The JYP official refused to comment on the private matters however, “No comment. The agency cannot pry into the artist’s personal life. It is especially true when it comes to the matters of feelings, we do not get involved in those matters. I cannot confirm nor deny their feelings for each other”.

Image+Source: Dispatch via Nate
Credits: Kpopfever

#235 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:47 AM

JYP denies reports that Wonder Girls’ Sohee and 2AM’s Seulong are dating

A few hours ago, the Korean media reported that 2AM‘s Seulong and the Wonder Girls‘ Sohee were dating.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view), their management company, JYP Entertainment, has released a statement denying all rumors of a relationship between the two idols.

“Rather than dating, Sohee and Seulong are just close friends,” JYP explained. “All JYP artists have close friendships.”

Big Hit Entertainment, who jointly manages the ballad group 2AM along with JYP Entertainment, also professed to having no knowledge of their relationship. “Seulong is in Japan for his 2AM schedules, and we are in the process of verifying the particulars,” they said. “We will get back [to the media] once everything is confirmed.”

Source: Star News via Nate

#236 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:26 AM

Solo shots of Sohee at WG's 'Wonder Girls' movie premiere on the 20th.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#237 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:50 AM

Sohee's solo shots from KBS Gayo Daejun (30/12/2011)

"Be My Baby"
Posted Image

Cover of "Do Not Wish To Know"
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#238 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:29 AM

Wonder Girls’ Sohee receiving attention for latest pictorial in Oh! Boy

Posted Image

Wonder Girls member Sohee has been receiving attention for her latest pictorial in Oh! Boy fashion magazine titled ‘Animal Contents‘.

On January 30th, a photo of Sohee in a pink jumpsuit was revealed where Sohee is showing off her perfect slim and doll-like figure. With her signature blank expression, skintight pink outfit and Mickey Mouse headband, Sohee is portraying a conflicting image of both cute and sexy.

Those who have seen the photo commented, “A body that no one else can follow” “Cheers for Sohee who is both cute and sexy” and “Sohee’s body is perfect”

Source: TV Daily via Nate
Photo: Oh Boy!
Credits; allkpop

#239 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:01 AM

Korean actors & K-Pop stars unite for Gaon’s anti-piracy ’2012 Good Downloader Campaign’

Posted Image
Posted Image

Korean movie and K-Pop stars united together for a new effort against piracy being led by Gaon Chart called the ‘2012 Good Downloader Campaign‘.

Actors Ahn Sung Gi, Park Joong Hoon, Lee Min Jung, Jang Hyuk and music stars Yoon Do Hyun (YB), Kim Yuna (Jaurim), Yunho (TVXQ), Nickhun (2PM), Sohee (Wonder Girls), as well as Sulli (f(x)) banded together for the campaign during a shoot yesterday, sending the message that pirating movies and music is illegal and wrong.

A representative from the ’2012 Good Downloader Campaign’ commented that they wanted to get the message across that pirating movies and music is definitely not okay, but to also make people think about pirating in a more broad sense including things like television programs, characters, and sportswear.

Yoon Do Hyun stated, “I got the call from Ahn Sung Gi and heard about the campaign so I happily participated. In terms of music, legal ways of getting it are increasing, but so are illegal ways to get it like smartphones…”

Yunho and Nichkhun commented, “We’re happy to be participating with our good seniors and juniors. It means more because actors and musicians have gathered together.”

Kim Yuna also seemed excited about the campaign, saying, “I agree with the aim so I participated without any doubts. I hope through this opportunity, attitudes towards movies, music, and other cultural industries will change for the better.”

Sohee and Sulli shared, “Thought we were nervous shooting with veterans in the movie world, it was a fun and worthwhile time. Movies and music, all good download~!”

Jang Hyuk and Lee Min Jung reflected, “Lots of seniors and juniors in movies have participated in this campaign so we’re happy, and since it’s the first time that music and movies are becoming one for this, we think it’s especially meaningful and fresh.”

Ahn Sung Gi and Park Joong added, “We’d like to thank the actors and musicians who came together for this campaign’s effort so willingly, and we hope that the truth of it goes to citizens’ hearts… [we hope] that culture contents will be obtained through good download.”

The commercial for the ’2012 Good Downloader Campaign’ will be released on February 22nd at the first Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards.

Edited by mv_288, 23 February 2012 - 11:40 PM.

#240 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:31 PM

Restaurant owner claims Sohee and Seulong weren’t having a romantic date

Though the excitement surrounding Sohee and Seulong‘s rumored relationship has died down, reporters from SBS‘s ‘Good Morning‘ decided to take another look through the eyes of the restaurant’s staff.

On January 31st’s broadcast of ‘Good Morning’, the crew went to investigate the restaurant that Sohee and Seulong were caught dining at.

The reporter interviewed the restaurant owner and asked, “Did Sohee and Seulong have a meal here?” to which the owner replied, “Yes, the two ate and left. It was around 3 [AM].”

The reporter continued, “Were the two people situated in a place that was open and noticeable?” The owner confirmed that they were, and said, “It seemed like they didn’t care about their surroundings, which means they weren’t hiding anything. Looking at them from the outside, [Sohee and Seulong] weren’t giving off a feeling where you wondered, ‘Are they dating or are they not?’”

The owner elaborated, “They each ate a light bowl of noodles and talked a little before they left. It didn’t seem like they were dating.”

Though JYP Entertainment denied that the two were dating, this broadcast might hammer it home once and for all.

Source: Newsen via Nate, Dispatch

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: korea, wonder girls, ahn so hee, sohee

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users