AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Funny scenes/conversations

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 annie083

annie083

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4392 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:41 AM

I catch a funny scene in epi.2.....

When Tavia & Timmy Hung were in a crowded lift going up to the office. They were talking about their boss Preston(Chung King Fai). Timmy was criticising his boss & Tavia told him not to be late again. Timmy said it would be ok if he just turned up 2 mins before his boss!

After a while, the door of the lift opened & everyone got out of the lift leaving only Tavia & Timmy who continued to go up. Suddenly, a voice was talking to them from behind......oh gosh......it was Preston. So embarrassing for Tavia & Timmy! :lmao: Obviously Preston was blocked by the crowd just then so they didn't realize he was in the lift. He even let them go first or else they won't be there 2 mins before him! :loool:

Edited by annie083, 05 December 2007 - 11:42 AM.

#2 annie083

annie083

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4392 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:19 PM

In epi.3..........when Sam received the letter that he had failed to be a fireman. Lee Shing Cheong(Sam's father) was so happy & overjoyed...dancing in the sitting room, saying that he had to organize a party with 4 tables to celebrate this! While Sam was crying his heart out in the room for this sad news! So hilarious!

#3 Ius

Ius

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:10 PM

I liked the part in episode 3 when chung king fai was criticising tavia's toilet design, asking if she had placed the urinals so close together to create a toilet for spies, where they could relieve themselves and talk about secrets at the same time! haha

#4 Hurricane32

Hurricane32

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 09:22 AM

in ep 4 where alex is going to return to his company, his family was like wishing him merry christmas, happy new year, happy birthday and all the new year greetings and christine was driving alex to work she says she wants alex to give her a big house with a big window, facing the sea and outside the house there is a lot of coconut trees next time. and alex says he could give her a few monkeys as well,haha

Edited by Hurricane32, 07 December 2007 - 09:28 AM.

#5 litoxcici

litoxcici

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 08:36 PM

anyone noticed the name of the real-estate company christine works for? it's called "trustworthy", same real estate company as the one from 'at home with love" with yoyo mung n lawrence ng

#6 hannah_hoac

hannah_hoac

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:33 AM

well, there are 2 funny IQ questions that Alex asked his girlfriend's brother but i just only remember one now and it's kinda funny...
"What "kau"(dog) do bad guys scared the most?"...the answer is "Sam Thiu Kau" (999) lol

#7 KKVL

KKVL

~CoffeeHolic ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1813 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:54 AM

hannah_hoac : i think da other one u're referring to is this one.. when eating steamboat..why doesn't da carrot talk to da fishball>? answer.......... because they're not cooked yet.. ( in pin yin..sorry..i can't read ot type chinese.. kui dei leong ko dou mei sook...) ..

one i find funny..though i have to admit it's a bit eman if it's not seen in a joking perspective..

alex just came back from zhing shan i think..and when he saw tong tong.. he called him by saying "ooi fei zhai tong!! didn't see u for a few days.. u got fatter and dumber.." ..lolz..

another one i find funny...alex saw SY..he was so scared... he turned and ran away...when SY saw him..he wanted to call him more..but alex just kept on runnin faster and faster..lolz...

#8 rainbow*

rainbow*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 04:16 AM

lol i know one xD! when they say 'i will support you' in Sam Chan's family, they lift their legs up and say 'i kick you' (means i support you) haha so cute =D
i love sam chan's parents they so funny together xD