1. All sales/trades are at your own risk! AsianFanatics will not be responsible for any scams or losts.
2. Please do not sell/trade anything that is FAKE/COPIED/ILLEGAL. If you are selling something that is often fake, please prove that its REAL, just because it comes with some sort've authenticy card, it does not prove its authenticy, you need to show the details that proves its authentic, authenticy cards can be faked as well.
3. PRE-ORDERS are no longer allowed, this is to reduce risk of scammers, only sell what you have in posession. This means NO COLLECTING MONEY for what you do not have in hand, if any seller is doing this, please CONTACT the Mods IMMEDIATELY, that person will recieve a WARNING. You may hold SURVEYS and collect the money after you show proof that the items has been recieved, a good example will be taking a picture of the items with your username TAKEN in the picture.
4. Please NO ADVERTISING of any sort, that means NO LINKS to other websites, post up pictures of what you're selling. (Those will be automatically deleted.) ALL SALES ARE DIRECTLY ON AF EXCEPT FOR ADDRESS EXCHANGING.
5. No stock pictures are allowed, please take a picture of your item, if you do not have any pictures in your thread, your thread will be closed without warning. (You may post stock pictures, but you must also provide a picture to show that you have these in hand, meaning a picture and a paper with your username written on it for proof.)
6. Please have some sort've description of what you are selling/trading.
7. All buyers are resposnsible for losts/damages if it is NOT stated in their rules, so please if you do not want to be held responsible for the lost/damages, please include it in your rules.
8. No auctions, please have a set price!
9. Create one thread only, meaning you can only have 1 survey thread, 1 request thread, 1 selling thread. Please post your status in the thread in which you are selling the items, meaning survey statuses go in the status thread, selling status goes in the selling thread.
10. Please tag your threads:
EX: (selling), (survey), etc.
11. You may also sell/trade services. Like asking for help on webdesign, image editing, etc.
12. You are not allowed to bump your own topic by:
- Replying to Q's that have already been answered previously or stated in your Rules/first post.
- SPAM considered in their threads [intending to bump] include: hehe, PM-d =) , etc.
You are allowed to BUMP your topic after 3 days
Edited by francesca, 28 May 2008 - 06:56 AM.