118 replies to this topic

#1 mmitsjojo

mmitsjojo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:06 AM

1. All sales/trades are at your own risk! AsianFanatics will not be responsible for any scams or losts.

2. Please do not sell/trade anything that is FAKE/COPIED/ILLEGAL. If you are selling something that is often fake, please prove that its REAL, just because it comes with some sort've authenticy card, it does not prove its authenticy, you need to show the details that proves its authentic, authenticy cards can be faked as well.

3. PRE-ORDERS are no longer allowed, this is to reduce risk of scammers, only sell what you have in posession. This means NO COLLECTING MONEY for what you do not have in hand, if any seller is doing this, please CONTACT the Mods IMMEDIATELY, that person will recieve a WARNING. You may hold SURVEYS and collect the money after you show proof that the items has been recieved, a good example will be taking a picture of the items with your username TAKEN in the picture.

4. Please NO ADVERTISING of any sort, that means NO LINKS to other websites, post up pictures of what you're selling. (Those will be automatically deleted.) ALL SALES ARE DIRECTLY ON AF EXCEPT FOR ADDRESS EXCHANGING.

5. No stock pictures are allowed, please take a picture of your item, if you do not have any pictures in your thread, your thread will be closed without warning. (You may post stock pictures, but you must also provide a picture to show that you have these in hand, meaning a picture and a paper with your username written on it for proof.)

6. Please have some sort've description of what you are selling/trading.

7. All buyers are resposnsible for losts/damages if it is NOT stated in their rules, so please if you do not want to be held responsible for the lost/damages, please include it in your rules.

8. No auctions, please have a set price!

9. Create one thread only, meaning you can only have 1 survey thread, 1 request thread, 1 selling thread. Please post your status in the thread in which you are selling the items, meaning survey statuses go in the status thread, selling status goes in the selling thread.

10. Please tag your threads:
EX: (selling), (survey), etc.

11. You may also sell/trade services. Like asking for help on webdesign, image editing, etc.

12. You are not allowed to bump your own topic by:
- Replying to Q's that have already been answered previously or stated in your Rules/first post.
- SPAM considered in their threads [intending to bump] include: hehe, PM-d =) , etc.
You are allowed to BUMP your topic after 3 days

Edited by francesca, 28 May 2008 - 06:56 AM.

#2 great_thinker

great_thinker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:57 AM

Hello, this whenday.
Could you help me: tell me, where I can fix it.I will do it soon. I'd like to open. this is my frist time for selling here, could you help me.

Here has a lots of friend like my clothes.
thank you
Could you help me reopen my shop. could you tell me where I could fix it.
thank you very much.
How do I contact you.
PM MMITSJOJO.

Edited by Whenday, 08 September 2007 - 02:54 AM.

#3 mmitsjojo

mmitsjojo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:02 AM

Hello, this whenday.
Could you help me: tell me, where I can fit it.I will do it soon. I " d like to open. this is my frist time for selling here, could you help me.

Here has a lots of friend like my clothes.
thank you

Hello,
This is whendy. Could you help me reopen my shope please. could you tell me where I could fit it.
thank you very much.
How do I contact you.
PM MMITSJOJO.

read the rules, its pretty clear why your shop was closed, its stated in the rules.

#4 sugar_puff

sugar_puff

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:20 AM

hey hun~ I understand that we can no longer pre-order. Please open my thread so I can change the rules, thanks.

#5 mmitsjojo

mmitsjojo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:51 AM

hey hun~ I understand that we can no longer pre-order. Please open my thread so I can change the rules, thanks.

Hi,

If you're going to change it to survey, please let me know as well since i need to move it to the survey subforum. Your thread has been opened.

#6 sugar_puff

sugar_puff

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:31 AM

I've changed it to a survey, you can move it now =) Thanks~

#7 angeland

angeland

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:13 PM

please reopen my thread, i gotta fix it, thanks :)

#8 great_thinker

great_thinker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:20 PM

me too

#9 pinkyprince

pinkyprince

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 03:14 PM

Hi! Pls open my thread so i can edit it. As i have both selling and pre-order, does that means i will change one to Survey and create one Selling ?

#10 mmitsjojo

mmitsjojo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 04:07 PM

angeland, whenday, pinkyprince your threads will be opened so you can fix it.

pinkprince, yes you'll have to create 2 seperate threads, one for selling and one for survey, meaning you have to order the items first before taking the money from your buyers and then when you recieve the items please post a picture of the items and a piece of paper with your username written placed somewhere that can be shown in the picture together. As for the items are you have in stock, please post pictures of the items that are in stock as well.

thank you!

#11 great_thinker

great_thinker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:21 AM

Is it ok now? :} Pls don't delete my thread it took a lot of time to build it. I am occupate today. Pls don't delete it. :} :} :}

Edited by Whenday, 08 September 2007 - 03:05 AM.

#12 mmitsjojo

mmitsjojo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:18 AM

Is it ok now? :} Pls don't delete my thread it took a lot of time to build it. I am occupate today. Pls don't delete it. :} :} :}

sorry i dont see any difference in the thread, it is still ALL stock pictures ONLY.
unless you are doing a survey which means you DO NOT have the items in possession,
that means you can not take ANY MONEY from your buyers at all until you RECIEVE the items. If you collect money before you have the items in hand then you will recieve a warning.

Sorry i can not give special priveliges just because you are "occupate" today.
Everyone is given 24 hours to fix their threads after i open them again, which means NO PRE-ORDERs, NO STOCK PICTURES (unless you are doing a survey), NO ILLEGAL ITEMS, NO ADVERTISEMENTS.

So please fix your thread within the next 12 hours or it will be deleted.

thank you.

#13 great_thinker

great_thinker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 05:51 PM

So why don't you close whensister's thread: http://asianfanatics...howtopic=429651

#14 pinkyprince

pinkyprince

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:52 PM

I have fixed it and will take the pics of ready stocks tomorrow and upload it.

#15 mmitsjojo

mmitsjojo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 12:30 AM

So why don't you close whensister's thread: http://asianfanatics...howtopic=429651

First,
I've only done the first page of this forum, its not as easy as you think it is.
Second,
You have time to update your thread with new pictures, but you do not have time to fix your problems?
and third,
i don't like the attitude that you're setting off.
i opened up your thread becuase you told me to open it up so you can fix your thread, everyone was given 24 hours, if you at least fixed something i would've led it slide for a day or two, but i don't see any attempt in it especially that the fact that i saw you made a new post with pictures but no attempt to fix it with real pictures? If you really have these clothing in stock, why should you be afraid to put the pictures? unless you have something to hide?

#16 s2 sOr mUi

s2 sOr mUi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 12:37 AM

hi...
i will change my post from preorder to survey after the 1st batch of contact lenses are shipped out ~! n_n~

3. PRE-ORDERS are no longer allowed, this is to reduce risk of scammers, only sell what you have in posession. This means NO COLLECTING MONEY for what you do not have in hand, if any seller is doing this, please CONTACT me (mmitsjojo) IMMEDIATELY, that person will recieve a WARNING. You may hold SURVEYS and collect the money after you show proof that the items has been recieved, a good example will be taking a picture of the items with your username TAKEN in the picture.

the tiffany and co one.. u can close it coz not much people r interested ><'
~

Edited by s2 sOr mUi, 09 September 2007 - 12:43 AM.

#17 great_thinker

great_thinker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:42 AM

I changed my thread to Survey don't understand why put it in the trash can.

#18 mmitsjojo

mmitsjojo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:02 AM

s2_s0r_mUi okay your thread will be reopened.
Whenday, sorry i didn't see that it was changed to survey >< i don't have the priveleges to bring it back from the trashcan, you'll have to ask a another mod to bring it back from the trashcan, or you can tell that mod to PM me in case they're wondering why you want to bring it back from the trashcan since you don't have priveleges to delete your own thread so a mod might be confused on why that's the case.

#19 whensister

whensister

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:58 AM

Could you reopen my thread please, let me change to Survey.
I am whenday's mother, is whenday who interduced me come to your website. I have a big supplier for whenday. You are responsable for bring whenday's thread back please. From the trash can.

Edited by whensister, 09 September 2007 - 03:01 AM.

#20 lexle3

lexle3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:30 AM

hey,
my thread is currently closed(only have one selling thread).. so i was wondering if you could open it up again..
since it's bothing a store and a survey.. where will this belong to?
also, you haven't gotten back to me in regards to the contacts too..
thanks

#21 ~Sw33tz~

~Sw33tz~

♥ing Jaejae

• Forum Masters
  • 4374 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 12:01 PM

mmitsjojo I have taken the thread back from the trash can. Don't worry, we all make mistakes.

Whenday I have moved it back so it should be fine. =D

#22 great_thinker

great_thinker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:04 PM

Thank you Sw33ts =] =] =]

#23 msmel

msmel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:28 PM

can you just delete my thread. thanks :]

#24 sugar_puff

sugar_puff

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:58 PM

HI I want to know why my survey thread was moved to the trash can when I've already changed it to a survey. I've only bumped it once since you've closed it. Please let me know why so I can fix or delete it, thanks.

#25 lexle3

lexle3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:09 PM

hey,
my thread is currently closed(only have one selling thread).. so i was wondering if you could open it up again..
since it's bothing a store and a survey.. where will this belong to?
also, you haven't gotten back to me in regards to the contacts too..
thanks

BTW.. i can't pm you

#26 Guest_twinklesstars_*

Guest_twinklesstars_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:32 PM

lexle3 - I think your thread is being closed cause most of your orders was pre-order. The new rule is no longer allowed to have pre-orders from the buyers or sellers.

#27 lexle3

lexle3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:40 PM

lexle3 - I think your thread is being closed cause most of your orders was pre-order. The new rule is no longer allowed to have pre-orders from the buyers or sellers.

hey.
actually.. i never did a preorder. i always paid for everything using my own money first and then asked the buyers to pay me(pictures were always taken whenever requested). so basically.. i never took the buyers money first. so, i still don't understand why my thread was closed.
which brings me to another thing.. whilst this new rule protects buyers.. what about sellers? i've just came across a buyer who said she didn't want the products she made me order when they arrived at my doorstep. sellers are doing buyers a favour and some arent even thankful..

#28 mmitsjojo

mmitsjojo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 02:08 AM

sorry guys! i was out the entire day yesterday and i just got back from school & finished my dinner so please excuse my lack of update, i rushed onto AF as soon as i was done w/ everything.

whensister: your thread has been reopened, make sure to fix it properly :D
lexle3: sorry i closed your thread because it was both a shop & survey in one thread, please make a survey thread in the subforum if you want to hold a survey ^^* i will open your thread again, but make sure to correct it. and btw, i sent you a PM on TMP.
P.S. it wasn't necessary to post it 2 times, mods have a life also out of AF. it will take a while to respond unless we're already on the computer.
~Sw33tz~: thank you, you're such a dear <3 :]
msmel: it has been deleted upon request.
sugar_puff: it was deleted because even though i saw that you changed it in the title to survey, i still saw pre-order on the post.

if i missed anyone, feel free to let me know.

#29 lalameow87

lalameow87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:49 AM

Hi,

I have just realized that my thread has been closed. Can you please reopen my thread so I can adjust it. Thanks.

#30 poppy *

poppy *

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:54 PM

hi!
i need my shop opened again so i can readjust! :)

#31 mmitsjojo

mmitsjojo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:36 PM

lalameow87,poppy* your threads has been reopened :D

#32 sugar_puff

sugar_puff

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 01:52 AM

Hi I've edited my thread so if you can, please take it out of the trash can.

#33 great_thinker

great_thinker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:41 AM

why is my thread closed again http://asianfanatics...howtopic=440741
I think isn't a soo bad thing to miss the strict rules. :P

Edited by Whenday, 12 September 2007 - 10:44 AM.

#34 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3993 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 12:09 PM

A survey thread is meant for surveying if people are interested. It's not another term for a selling thread.

if you continue to try to sell items in your survey thread and open new threads which disregards the rule, all of your threads will be deleted without prior warning and you will be marked as a bad seller.

Let this be the final warning.

If you don't understand, here's a simple list actions:

Copy the first few posts on the survey thread into a NEW topic.
Make this a SURVEY topic.
Your old topics will be made invisible.
If you continue to ask people for email in your surveythread, selling things privately, or break the rules, ALL your topics will be closed and you WILL be blacklistedlisted as a bad seller.

#35 mmitsjojo

mmitsjojo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 02:13 PM

Hi I've edited my thread so if you can, please take it out of the trash can.

Hi,
It was already deleted and it wasn't fixed when it was supposed to so it will not be brought back from the trash can, only if i made a mistake then it will be brought back, but i didn't, so there is nothing that can be done. Sorry.

What you did was a form of advertisement, a survey does not mean a selling thread, a selling thread is items that you already have in hand, but you don't have your items in hand yet, and it was not necessary to make that thread to advertise your survey thread. This will be your last warning.

#36 great_thinker

great_thinker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 02:14 PM

ok sorry I didn't understand. You can delete it if you want.

#37 sugar_puff

sugar_puff

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 02:31 PM

so then are we allowed to make a new one?

#38 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3993 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:02 PM

so then are we allowed to make a new one?

If it follows the rules, then yes

#39 sugar_puff

sugar_puff

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:21 PM

^ thanks for the reply~

I'm not quite sure about this, but if I post up girls modeling circle lens, is that allowed?

#40 xenchantme

xenchantme

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:32 PM

is whenday a reliable seller? it's so hard communicating with her because of the language barrier. i really want to order. will you be closing their thread?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users